Friday, April 17, 2020

The Dinner

The car with the tinted windows sat across the street from the newly populated house on the corner..



A very high powered Telephoto lense camera aimed at the bedroom window was snapping god photos..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Dabnis....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..You are doin the damn thinggggg baby...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are hitttin my spots  ...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned..
"Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy, ouuuuuuuu you are driving me insane..." he moaned as he lifted her off the floor..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop, Ouuuuuuu hoooooo hooooooo hoooooooo...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeee….. Ayyyieeeeee, Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Wooo ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"yelled Jasmine.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph…"he moaned...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of hot and intense lovemaking continued...The bed rocking back and forth and the headboard rattling...

"Dabnis...DABNIS!!!!! You are showing off in this beddddd...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH goddd!  I'm losing my mind!" she hollered..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!!! OHHHHHHH LAWWWWWD!" he howled..

"Dabnis…..Calm down...it's not THAT good.." she whispered and giggled, actually thrilled that she turned him on this much..

He was cumming like a gusher....Her legs were shaking furiously and her head was turning from side to side...She was having an intense orgasm, again...

"Ohhhhh you lyin to me..." Dabnis said ,trying to catch his breath while lying in between her legs...
He loved having sex on a regular basis....Prior to his involvement with Jasmine, there was s string of one night stands and he had gone for up to six months without any sex...With Jasmine..It was nearly everyday and if he was lucky, twice a day...

"Okay, get up off of me..I gotta get a shower...I'm supposed to meet Liv and Beverly in awhile..we are having a girls day..Getting our hair done, a Mani-Pedi and a little shopping done.."said Jasmine as she got out of bed..

Dabnis followed her to the bathroom door and took her in his arms and kissed her passionately...

"If I had known you were this passionate and this damn good in bed...I would have hooked up with you years ago when we first met.." she said..

"I was the furthest thing from your mind a few years ago.." he said in between kisses..

"That's true...I wasn't on your radar either.."she said.

"I always thought you had sexy legs and a bodacious body...Why do you think I always hung around you?  I just never thought I had a shot.." he said..

They continued to kiss..

"Okay let me get my shower before you get turned on again..."she said.


"I'm already turned on..." he whispered..

She slipped out of his embrace...

"Calm down...There is more from where that came from...Tonight...Okayyyyyyy?" she said and giggled and got into the nice warm shower..







Meanwhile in the car...Detective Mike White, drank another large cup of coffee.. Lt. Tragg walked up...Knocked on the window.. He opened the door and let him in the car....

"Lieutenant....I've been out here all night...The guy is getting laid, that's all...Do we really need to watch this? " he asked.

''Mikey , you just made detective...this is part of being a good detective, observing your suspect."said Lt. Tragg..

"Suspect? The guy is an Attorney...As far as I can see.. A Law abiding attorney...He goes to work, He's in court or some boardroom and then he comes home and he bangs his fiancé...Suspect in what?" asked the young detective..

"Fiance? He's engaged?" asked Lt Tragg..

"Yeah...that's his fiancé.. Jasmine Jenkins..she's also an Attorney..They just bought this house a few weeks ago..." said Mike White..

"I know who she is...She used to be an Assistant District Attorney...A Damn Good One  too! You would think she had better taste in men.." scoffed Lieutenant Tragg...

"I've been watchin this guy for awhile...and listening into his calls..Why do you have such a hard on for him?  He's no criminal and from what I've seen he doesn't associate with any criminals other than the ones he might defend...He's broken no laws.."said Mike White, then he snapped his fingers..

"I know what this is about...He sued you and the Police department for wrongful arrest in that Reynolds case...Which is why you're on desk duty for awhile.. Didn't uh Auntie and Niecy


take part in that law suit too?" asked Mike White.. "Auntie and Niecy was the nickname the ADA's and some of the cops had for Olivia and Beverly, the two defense attorneys who had won many cases.

"No they did not......They only defended Judge Reynolds and got him off...After that they were done...This asshole here..

Coley ,couldn't leave well enough alone...He sues the department and me... Has to grandstand!"snarled Lt. Tragg...

"Yeah, but the city settled out of court...on your behalf and the department...I happen to know they don't like these kinds of lawsuits...They paid the Judge a huge settlement and it all went away.."said Mike White...

"Yeah and I'm off the streets indefinitely....I sit at my desk filing reports, answering the phone, directing cases to other detectives..."said Lt. Tragg..

"It's not so bad...No pressure to crack cases...You go home at a decent hour every night..A lot of guys might envy you..."said Mike White,,

"Name one!  Name one good detective worth his or her salt that wants to be a paper jockey...Do you?" snarled Lt. Tragg..

II-

Some Hours Later-

 "Have a  good time today baby!" said Dabnis..
"Ouuuu listen to you....You're like a different person now of days....Not the devil may care Dabnis Coley I knew...all in love, callin me baby!"laughed Jasmine..

"I wish this  was the Jazzy of before.." he said and smiled..

"I'll bet you do..You'd of been getting all this good lovin.." she giggled.


"YESSSSS LAWD" he said..
"You are sooo silly." she said laughing....

They kissed passionately....

"And Horny!" he said...

"Yesssss that too!" she cooed.

Olivia, Beverly and Josie walked up..

 "Okay you two...come up for air.."laughed Olivia..
 "Hi Dabnis..Hi Jazzy."said Beverly...
"Hi Jazzy. Hi Dabnis.."said Josie..

"Hey Guys.."said Jasmine...

 "I have some people ,I want you to meet, they don't live too far from me.. This is my very best friend..Almost like a sister to me... Yvette Jones..We were in law school together..Vettie, this is Jasmine Jenkins...We once worked in the Public Defenders Office...
 ''Actually we have kind of met.....The Jurgens Deposition...You represented the Strip Club..didn't you?" said Yvette..
 "Yes, I remember you now..."said Bee Bee..
"I remember you too."said Sofia.


"Yes...I remember now...You guys were great....I wasn't very nice or cordial to you and for that I apologize...I do...I would actually like to work with you guys sometime in the near future..I would..ADA Karen Page of the Wrongful Conviction Unit has a case you might be interested in..But we can talk about that later.."said Jasmine..

Dabnis walked out of his house..

"Oh My God...Ms. Yvette Jones, Bee Bee...Little Mamasita...How are yall doing?" said Dabnis..

 ''Dabnis Coley?  You live here?  I thought you lived in a big Condo downtown.."said Yvette..
 "Hey Dabnis...I have to tell my boyfriend I saw you and where you're living.."said Bee Bee..
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Dabniss."said Sofia..

"You all know my fiancé?" said Jasmine..

 "Fiance?  Wowwww!  When did this happen?  "asked Yvette..
 "He has worked a few cases with all of us..FIANCE??? WOW DABNIS...I didn't even know you were involved with anyone..CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH! "said Bee Bee...
"Fiance.??..I didn't even know you had a girlfriend..You never mentioned her.."said Sofia.."Congratulations.." she added.

"Well I didn't, Not when I knew you guys...and I did live in a condo downtown..when Jazzy and I hooked up we decided to buy a house, some place close to real people like you guys...I understand you all live a few blocks away in "Apartment City" he said.

 "Yes we do...It's walking distance! Tonight I'll give you all of our addresses...You both have to stop by and visit.."said Bee Bee..
"Yes and you have to give us invitations to your wedding.."said Sofia..

"But of course...I don't have a lot of friends..Except for Olivia and Beverly and their crew...The more the merrier..I'm going to need some bridesmaids..."said Jasmine..

''Same here...and I'll need groomsmen.."said Dabnis.

"Great ,,,Who doesn't love a wedding?" asked Yvette, smiling..

 None of them noticed the car with the tinted windows sitting directly across the street
with the powerful Telephoto lense snapping photos..

"Well look at that...All of your favorite people..Huh Artie?" Mike laughed..




Auntie and Niecey and their little protoge'



and Yvette Jones and two of her little protoge's...

"I don't get it... Olivia ,Beverly and their team beat her in court...





Humiliated her...and






Yvette and her team overturned five of her past cases...

I personally felt she was getting an unfair shake...And here she is laughing and talking with them like nothing happened.."said Lt. Tragg shaking his head..

''Artie...you know what your problem is..? You take things too personal...They're all Attorneys...Jasmine Jenkins was in law school with Beverly West...Did you know that? She was a Public Defender with Olivia, Beverly and Nelson...They've known each other for years...They don't take these cases personally....It's just the job...Once off the job ,they all move on, have a drink together.." said Mike..

"I got nothing against any of them....but that Dabnis went after me personally...and I TAKE THAT PERSONAL!" snarled Lt. Tragg.
"Artie...He was doing his job...He represented Judge Reynolds , I understand Judge Reynolds was pretty hot at you....This was two times you arrested him on murder charges  and two times Auntie and Niecey got him off and both times another suspect was arrested and eventually found to be guilty.. I mean come on..anybody would have been pissed.. He hired this guy to sue you...You were gonna get sued regardless.You should be mad at the Judge if anybody!...."said Mike..

"No I WASN'T!  He went after me with a vengeance...In fact he told me during the murder trial he was going after me after it was over.."snarled Lt. Tragg..

''So what? You didn't lose a dime...You still got your job...The City handled it...what do you care?" asked Mike, shaking his head.
III-
The Girls all got their hair done at Bernadettes

and they did some shopping at Bridget Jones's Lingerie store..

 That Afternoon, They all met as planned at the same rooftop restaurant...Kayla and Jasmine had met at a few weeks before..

 "Oh Myyyy this is nice...I've been here before for lunch..."said Jasmine..

 "I've never been here, but always wanted to come here.."said Dabnis..

"This was Kayla's idea...This is our gift to you two... a Pre Wedding dinner..."said Olivia..

Kayla had rented the room out for this event...and everyone had pre-ordered their meal and paid in advance.. Jasmine and  Dabnis's meal was being paid for by Kayla and Ray...

"Oh My Godddd….I can't believe it...Thank youuuuuu guys..."said Jasmine, who was moved to tears..


 Dabnis hugged her...He was moved himself..

''Aww don't cry, Don't Cry...This is a time for celebration."said Olivia.
"Our circle of friends just got larger.."said Donnie Ray.
"Awww Jazzy, don't cry...Though I must admit...I never thought I'd see the day when you cried.." joked Beverly..
"I love this view.."said Nelson, looking out at the city..
''So do I."said Josie..
"This is nice!"said Paris

 Olivia ,Donnie Ray, Beverly , Nelson, Josie and Paris sat at one big table...
Dabnis hugged Jasmine...

She smiled and leaned her head into his chest...She looked at peace...Content..

They sat in the middle..

Kayla hugged her friend..
Kayla and her husband, Ray sat on the other side of them...

Across from them....
''Wow this is nice...Gary we've got to come back here.."said Yvette..
"From your lips to my wallet."joked  Gary...
''From My lips to your wallet?" asked Bee Bee..
''When you're wearing a dress like that...I'll agree to anything.." said Keith Jones ,nearly salivating over Bee Bee.
Sofia cracked up laughing...
So did Kahlil..
"Here comes our food."said Jade Lee..
"Best part of the night.."said Lt. Danny Ho of  Robbery-Homicide..Jade's boyfriend.

Yvette Jones, Gary Lockwood, Bee Bee Evans, Keith Jones, Sofia Garcia, Kahlil Ahmed, Jade Lee and Lt. Danny Ho sat...

They laughed and talked as their delicious meals were served to them..


Steak  and shrimp...

Some of the best steaks the city had to offer...
"This has got to be the largest table ever.."joked Ray St. Jacques...


 While they enjoyed their meal...a vengeful Lt. Tragg sat outside...

He was alone..Detective White had left...Said he was not going to take part in any personal vendetta.

Lt. Tragg looked at Photos of

Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the District Attorney's office..and the current boyfriend .


 of Attorney Yvette Jones.

"Hmmm, I wonder if that is a conflict of interests....Him dating a Defense Attorney...?I'm going to look into that.." he said ,making a mental note...

 Then there was Robbery-Homicide Lieutenant, Danny Ho
dating Yvette's Investigator, Jade Lee....He wondered if Lt. Ho or any of his detectives gave Jade Lee any help on her cases...If he found out they did...There would be hell to pay...

These were just some things he intended to do...

He had nothing against Jasmine Jenkins...a former ADA...In fact, he always liked her..

 But her fiancé, Dabnis Coley, he had a deep hatred for...A Hatred that equaled his hatred for B.L. Benz..


The TV Journalist and host of HARD BOTTOM.

Wine was brought out and they all had a wine toast after dinner....

It had been a great night...
After the night was over...

Olivia rented the Mini Bus to take everyone back to their residences...  A lot of drinking had gone on in addition to eating..This way, everyone got home safe and no one got any DUI's...

It had been an incredible night for everyone involved..

IV-

 Nightfall came..

 Jasmine stood looking out her window..

''What A night this was...What a day.."she mused..
Dabnis put his arms around her waist..

"That was a great idea you had, Buying a house around here..Close to our friends and contemporaries.." he said.


 "I feel great...Hanging out with all the girls today...That surprise Pre-Wedding dinner at my favorite spot...I haven't felt this good in a long time.."said Jasmine..


 "I'm marrying a smart woman....Yes I am..."said Dabnis..

"Did you ever think you'd be getting married Dabnis.?" asked Jasmine..


 "Well, I figured one day I'd meet somebody and settle down....I didn't realize that I'd already met my future wife, years ago...."He said and laughed..

"I know what you mean...I thought my future husband was still out there somewhere and here he is, right under my nose all the time.." she said..

They kissed passionately in the window....
 Soon he had her dress off and was kissing her even more passionately...his hands down in her panties..

"Awwwwwwwwwww my god.....you drive me crazy Jazzy..." he moaned..

"That's my job baby!" she whispered as they continued kissing...

 While across the street in a black car with tinted windows..
 Lt. Tragg sat....

"Just wait Dabnis….you are going to get yours....Just wait!" he snarled..


No comments:

Post a Comment