Monday, April 27, 2020

Even A Broke Watch (Is Right Twice A Day)


TUESDAY- Day of the Hearing..

It was an overcast day in Philadelphia...Olivia and Beverly were superstitious about major hearings on overcast days...They felt as though it was an omen of something bad happening.

 "I don't like this.."said Olivia.
"Me Neither Auntay.."said her niece, Beverly...

"You're being superstitious...You've both tried and won cases on days like this regardless of the weather." I said.

"Yeah, I don't believe you two.."said Nelson..

"Bad things happen when we've had a trial on an overcast day like today...If you notice...In all of our major victories...It was on a Sunny day...A bright sunny day...I'm not talking about the beginning..I'm talking about the end.."said Olivia.

"Yes, this is the end..I've just got a bad feeling..Like maybe we should do this another day.."said Beverly..

"Really?" asked Josie..

"I'm sure you'll be fine.." I said as I drove us to the building where the hearing was supposed to start.

I smiled and looked at Jasmine in the Back seat, sleeping like a baby...

"Is she going to be alright?" I asked.
 Beverly cracked up...

"At least she doesn't snore."

"That damn Dabnis must have wore her out." Nelson whispered to me...

I smiled.. I imagined he did..He was enthralled with her...

Olivia cradled her head in her lap..

"My sweet Jazzy...I'm so glad she came back from the dark side.." she whispered..


Beverly and Josie smiled..

As we headed for the hearing...

Dabnis Coley , who had worked two big cases with us before sat alone in Sam Mother's Diner...He felt lonely... We were headed to a big hearing, Yvette Jones and her team were back to work..probably in their office by now.. and even his lovely bride to be, Jasmine was going to be incommicado for a few hours...







Thinking of Jazzy made him smile in a way he hadn't smiled in a long while....

She was at the sink washing the breakfast  dishes This morning...She had on his black Raiders T-shirt and  what looked like a new pair of panties he hadn't seen on her..Lawd she looked so sexy, he mused..


 Dabnis walked up behind her and put his arms around her.


"Are these new panties?" he laughed...He smelled good as usual...

"Noooooooo, you've just never seen me in these before.."she said smiling..knowing that he was aroused.. ''You like them?" she laughed devilishly...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssss!...Ummmmmmmmmmmm, you know I love you girl..." he said, hugging her!

"I know you do baby!...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my godddd Dabnis!...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

He had slipped her panties down and off.. and unzippered his trousers..They dropped to the floor...

He had entered her doggie style and was thrusting inside her slowly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dabnis..Ummmmmmmm I've got to go to work....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jazzzy….Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..You won't be late...I promise...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned hard as he thrusted away....Soon he was lifting her up and long stroking her..

Her legs were shaking feverishly...He head was turning from side to side..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU, OOUUUU HOOOO HOOOO HOOOO,Ohhhhhhh
DABNIS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed and laughed.

She couldn't believe how intense of an orgasm she was having!

SIXTY MINUTES LATER..... He found himself cumming and cumming hard...but so was Jasmine.. Both of her legs were shaking furiously, her hands were flapping...her head was turning from side to side and her mouth was wide open..She was having a hugely intense orgasm! What a way to start her day she mused.....

 She slipped her panties up...she was catching her breath and leaning up against him....

"Wowww! Gotta get another shower...Can't wear these today.." she said..


"Wowwww!  You are so soft...So wet....Wowwwww! and you smell sooo good...You drive me crazy" said Dabnis..

They kissed passionately for a few minutes..

"I know I drive you crazy Dabnis , I think you've liked me secretly for years and just was too scared to say anything...You didn't just get this crazy about me overnight..You don't have to say anything now, but you're going to admit the truth to me one day!" said Jasmine as she headed for the shower..
She kissed him one last time before she got in the shower again and got dressed..

 He smiled at the memory as his Cheddar Omelet arrived..
 His Hash Browns
 and his Sausage.
He savored the taste of his food and the aroma of his coffee....

Between his food and his memory of his morning tryst with Jazzy ,His mood was extremely bright!

Lt. Tragg entered the diner...Now his good  mood was completely destroyed..

"You do know that you're sitting in my seat..don't you?" he snarled.


''Last time I checked...Your name wasn't on this seat." said Dabnis, who continued eating, ignoring the Lieutenant.

Lt. Tragg glowered over him..Seething with anger... He ignored Lt. Tragg completely and finished his meal.... He tossed some cash on the counter...

but did not get up...Instead he asked for another cup of coffee and continued to sit there just because he knew it annoyed the hell out of Lt. Tragg..

His friends,




Olivia, Beverly and their crew and Yvette Jones and her crew






seemed to tolerate

Lt. Tragg and had an uneasy truce with him that existed outside of the courtroom..They were at least cordial..
Even his beloved Jasmine, appeared to get along with him....

He doubted if he and Tragg would ever have that type of relationship and nor did he care to.


''What are you having Artie.? Leave him alone...Other people sit in that seat and you don't say a word.." said Sam Mother.

Lt. Tragg moved a few seats down, furious...

Dabnis laughed...tossed a few dollars on the counter..Finished his coffee, got up and left....






By the time we got to the Bridge Building...The Sun had come up...

"Look at that...The Sun came out..You girls feel better now?" I asked..

"Much Better "said Olivia, who gave me a wet sloppy kiss.

she seemed to want to hold on to me longer..

''Well...I certainly feel better.."I said..



Beverly and Nelson were still kissing...

 ''Is this some kind of good luck ritual?" asked Jasmine, who was now awake.
"Yes" giggled Josie..

Jasmine smiled and shrugged..

"Works for me!" she said..

II-

We were actually early...It was 8:27 am.. The hearing began at 9:00

 Attorney Jessica Sanchez
 Attorney Charles "Chip" Burrows
 Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the District Attorney's Office
and our client, Tiffany Brown walked in right behind us...

ADA Karen Page and Judge Keith Morrison walked in behind them..

 ''Welll, the gang is all here.. Now we are just waiting for our witnesses.."said Karen.
"Hello Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson..So Nice to see you again and Josie...Ms. Boyd, congratulations on becoming an Attorney....I'm honored to have you try a case before me.." he said.

 "Good Morning Judge Morrison."said Olivia.
 "Good Morning Your Honor."said Beverly...
 "Good Morning sir."I said.
 "Good Morning Your Honor.."said Nelson..
"Good Morning sir and thank you your honor." said Josie..

"Jazzy is that you? Are you back with the D.A.'s office?" he asked.. She had tried a few cases in his court years before..

"No...I'm in Private Practice...My Law firm is five floors up...Like Olivia and Beverly and their team, I was contracted out to work this case.."said  Jasmine..

"Good deal, Good deal.." said Judge Morrison...

"These are my other attorneys...The ones who brought me this case..Charles "Chip" Burrows..

 "Pleased to meet you, your honor.."said Chip, who he didn't know..

And Attorney Jessica Sanchez.."said Karen..
''Good Morning your honor." said Jessica...

"I know Ms. Sanchez...I remember her when she was a Public Defender...Now shes's with the Innocence project...She's a rising star." he said ,smiling..

 John Valley walked in and took a seat...Upon seeing Tiffany Brown ,he suddenly had a great wave of shame come over him....because of his concocted story many years ago ,

this woman had gone to jail for five years, lost her home, custody of her child and any chance of ever teaching again unless her record was expunged and her name cleared...
 His older brother, Nick Valley hated what his mother had called on him to do from day one..He almost immediately recanted his story after Ms. Brown was convicted and sent to prison. He was glad he had a chance to help her.
 Brittany Hall was next Up...she lied to keep it from coming out that she and Nick had been sleeping together and she was pregnant with his child.. Mrs. Sloan paid for her to have an abortion in exchange for her testimony...
Mike Kohler, Father of Daniel Kohler , who made the phone call and who asked for a restraining order was next up... His now estranged wife was not present but have given Gary a sworn affidavit with testimony stating that he was angry that Ms. Brown rejected his sexual advances and was more than willing to set her up....

Former Judge Granville was a no show...which was surprising...Out of all, he was an Attorney, he understood what not showing up for a subpoena could do to his career....

We waited until 9:45 am..When he still did not show...

"Well we might as well get on with this... Attorneys??" said Karen...

III-

 Olivia was up first...
"Our Client is Tiffany Brown...and here is the kicker..she's not on Death Row...she's not even in Prison..She has served her entire sentence....Five Years and been paroled..but she still has to wear an ankle bracelet and register as a sex offender..All for something that never happened.
In my 8 1/2 years of doing this work, this is one of the worst travesties of justice I have encountered.  Tiffany  was released from prison last November 17. But she is NOT free. One would think that once you’ve served your full sentence and were released, that would be it; and you should be able to start rebuilding your shattered life, albeit with a prison record, but NO. Tiffany has been fitted with a GPS ankle bracelet, and registered as a sex offender – a life sentence. And get this – she is not even on probation; she’s on parole (“community supervision”) with harsh conditions, just like she’s still considered a prisoner. And indeed, she is still under the custody of the Department of Corrections, which limits her ability to take any kind of legal action. AND THIS IS ALL FOR A “CRIME” THAT NEVER HAPPENED. A Crime my colleauges and I intend to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt." she said..


Judge Morrison smiled..

"Olivia is such a babe...I could listen and watch her read the telephone directory." he thought to himself.


Jessica Sanchez, a pitbull of a defender was up next-

"Ms. Tiffany Brown was a teacher, a normal person before all of this. She was a school teacher...She taught High school....She and her husband divorced... Divorced and with a new job at the high school, Tiffany was finally sticking a cautious toe into the dating pool. At the high school where she now worked, she found teenagers willing to babysit for her. Some of them had challenged home lives.

 She did her best to assist them, even taking in one wayward 16-year-old, Brittany Hall whose mom had kicked her out of the house. For Tiffany Brown, it was the Christian thing to do. She did not know it, but her days of normalcy were numbered. On February 11, 2014, Tiffany Brown was arrested outside her home by Philadelphia police on suspicion of child molestation. It was only after she had been held for 66 days, then finally released on $100,000 bond, that she would grasp the full extent of the allegations against her. " she said.


Judge Morrison looked Jessica up and down...

"She's a Pitbull in a mini skirt...lawwwwwd..Aye Yi Yiiiii.What I could do to her in the bedroom!" he thought to himself.


Finnally Jazzy took her turn-

"The state has alleged Tiffany Brown had engaged in a mutual grope and kissing session with a 16-year-old named John Valley.

Incredibly, she was supposed to have done this in a room full of teenage witnesses, some of whom had babysat her daughter. John Valley claimed to authorities that Tiffany had kissed him on two different occasions before the alleged incident on the afternoon of February 5 2014. Jon said Mrs. Brown molested him during a visit she made that day to the home of Jack and Diane Kohler, where Jon and his older brother Nick had been living since early January.

In the bedroom of his friend Donnie Kohler, with Brittany Hall, Nick, and others present, John claimed, Mrs. Brown pulled a blanket over them as the pair sat or lay on the floor. Beneath the blanket, where no one could see, John said Mrs. Brown unbuttoned her pants and his, placed his hand down her pants into her panties onto her vagina, and  she stuck her hand down his pants, fondling his penis over his underwear. This fondling supposedly occurred anywhere between two and 15 minutes, until John rose to get a drink of water. Donnie and Brittany, in the room making out with each other, stated they observed John and Mrs. Brown kissing beneath a blanket, though evidence later emerged to undermine Donnie's and Brittany's accounts. "said Jasmine.


Judge Morrison remembered Jasmine Jenkins when she was an Assistant District Attorney..A very brilliant and tenacious prosecutor and as a Public Defender , an even more tenacious defender..He had encountered her in a couple of bars and had joked about the two going back to his place....but nothing had ever come of it...He had heard she was engaged now...but he salivated at the thought of knocking boots with her..




Charles "Chip" Burrows, who was Tiffany's actual attorney gave the final sumnation...

"That night, John and Tiffany Brown spoke by phone. Mike Kohler, Donnie's father, claimed he listened in through a bedroom extension as the two discussed running away to New York. Tiffany Brown later disputed this, saying she was admonishing John for trying to kiss her, and that the New York  reference was a sarcastic one, taken out of context. Kohler told police he called John's mother, Janette Sloan, on a cell phone and placed the phones side by side, allowing her to listen in.

 The next day, Ms.Sloan filed an order of protection against Tiffany Brown, then reported details of the alleged molestation to the Philadelphia police. Two weeks following her arrest on February 11, Tiffany Brown was charged with three counts of child molestation and three counts of indecency. The media lumped her in with various high-profile cases of improper student-teacher relations, Even though  John  Valley was not her student. Rather, he attended  another High School, across town. Tiffany Brown pleaded not guilty, aced a polygraph test, and passed a rigorous screening designed to sniff out pedophiles. Still, she was convicted after a six-day bench trial in early 2015. Despite conflicting testimony and a lack of physical evidence, Superior Court Judge Warren Granville believed Ms. Brown's accuser and found Tiffany Brown guilty on two counts of child molestation, resulting in a sentence of 3-6 years in state prison. She served it all at Dolly Madison Women's Correctional Facility for Women. She was released after serving four and a half years...She's free but literally under house arrest, wearing an ankle bracelet , which she must keep on for a year." he said.


Judge Morrison looked at Chip...

"He reminds me of my son a little bit..He is going to have a great career as long as he surrouds himself with these great attorneys." he thought to himself.

''Once our client was convicted , major events occurred that cast doubt on our client's guilt.."said Olivia.

Beverly and Nelson called Nick Valley... he was sworn in.

 "Mr. Valley, What happened on the afternoon in question?" asked Beverly..

A Bunch of us were over Ms. Brown's house..We always hung out over there..We were Brittany's friends.. We all started watching Television and hanging out...Brittany and I slipped into the bedroom and we began making love...It wasn't our first time...We had done it in my car, in my dad's garage and now in the bedroom, Ms. Brown was changing her baby in another room, She wasn't aware of what we were doing." he said.

 "So where was your brother?" asked Nelson..
At first, he and Danny were watching Television...Then he slipped in the room with Ms. Brown..I heard her tell him to remove his hands from somewhere twice and she said..."If I have to speak t you one more time...I'm going to put you out and call your parents...I don't know what happened next, but I heard a loud slap and I heard him yell...I suppose she had slapped him....It wasn't the first time..He had tried to kiss her at a school dance and she had slapped him...He had a thing for her.."said Nick.

'So at no time was he sitting with her on the floor with a blanket over them and she removing his trousers and putting his hands down her panties?" asked Beverly.

"Never happened...I'm sure he wished it had...but it never did."said Nick..

 Josie called Brittany Hall

''Brittany...Ms. Brown took you in..allowed you to live with her and her daughter.. Was nothing but good to you...Why Did you betray her and testify to that story?"
Brittany was in tears....

"I'm soo soooo sorry Ms. Brown...I was pregnant...Janet Sloane...She paid for my abortion, but she said that I had to agree to testify to that story...It never happened...She and John Valley made that whole story up...She wouldn't have been under any blanket with him...He stated that she unbuckled her jeans...She was wearing a skirt that day....He liked her..He had a thing for her..Everybody knew it...He was always talking about getting into her panties...and how bad he wanted her.."said Brittany.

 Jasmine called John Valley up....

"Remember...You are under oath...This is exactly like being in a courtroom...I want you to tell me what happened?"said Jasmine.
He couldn't hold his head up..

"I lied...I never expected Ms. Brown to actually go to jail....I-I was just mad because she rejected me..My brother and Brittany were in the bedroom getting it on and I was horny...I wanted some too and Ms. Brown had on a short skirt, a mini skirt and I followed her into the room where she was changing her daughter and tried to kiss her...She pushed me away....I-I-I put my hands up her skirt and she removed them and she slapped me...I was pissed...

''What about the phone call?" asked Jessica...

''She called me a couple of days later to apologize for hitting me, but said I needed to control myself..I was taping it...the whole thing..and I started talking to her about us going on a cruise just the two of us..She asked me what was I talking about and she laughed...Mr. Kohler heard it and my Mom heard it and they spun this story about her molesting me and ran with it,..Soon they had me, Nicky and Britt all tangled up in this story...None of us wanted to take it that far...I-I-I'm sorry she had to go to jail." he said..

Olivia called Mike Kohler to the stand...

"I remind you, you are under oath...Is it not true that you and the late Janet Sloane, your neighbor were having a sexual relationship?" she asked.

"WHATTT? THAT's a LIE!!!" he said.

I passed Olivia a report....

"These are photos taken by a Private Investigator of you two leaving each other's homes at an ungodly hour of the morning... Her Husband had a feeling you two were uh boppin around.."said Olivia...."So come again?" she said.




Beverly, Josie ,Nelson and Jasmine smiled and high fived each other..but Olivia wasn't through..

"Young John Valley wasn't the ONLY person who approached Ms. Brown with unwanted sexual advances....YOU approached her on several occasions didn't you?" asked Olivia..

"This is a load of crap!" he spat...

Gary passed Olivia another form...

"This is a restraining order she filed against you five years ago and one she filed against you six years ago....You were almost stalkerish...You were angry that she rejected your advances and Janet Sloan was angry that you were cheating on her with her...It was easy for you two to concoct this story and get away with it? Wasn't it?" said Olivia..

"I plead the fifth....I want a lawyer...I will not incriminate myself.." he screamed...


"You won't need a lawyer...You've said quite enough!"said Jessica...

"This is outrageous!!!...This is the most outrageous miscarriage of justice I have ever seen....Ms. Brown, Ms. Tiffany Brown...Unfortunately I can't give you back the five years you've already lost..but I can void your entire conviction and expunge your record...According to law, you are deemed Innocent as charged!!!!You can take that Ankle Bracelet off....You are no longer registered as a sex offender... I hope you can resume your career as a teacher...If you have any problems..Please call me or have your employer call my office..Here is my card!" said Judge Keith Morrison..

"Thank You Your honor!"said Tiffany Brown.."And I want to thank ADA Karen Page and all of the wonderful Attorneys who represented me and the Investigation team...Thank you all.."said a tearful Tiffany Brown, vindicated at last...\







We all cheered loudly....

 Karen talked to Judge Morrision about some type of compensation for Tiffany Brown..
He agreed and the State of Pennsylvania awarded Tiffany 2.5 Million dollars in an out of court settlement..

Mission accomplished..

IV-

There was a commotion outside of the conference room...The door was opened and Lt. Tragg brought Attorney Granfield in in handcuffs...

 "TRAGG YOU IDIOT...HANDCUFFING ME??? I"M GOING TO HAVE YOUR BADGE GOTDAMNIT!!"screamed Attorney Warren Granville...
"You were subpeoned to appear at a hearing...You defied that hearing..."said Lt. Tragg...

Judge Keith Morrison spoke..

"For Once Lieutenant Tragg is correct!!!...You were served a summons last week...Did you not think it was serious?" he asked..

"I was a Judge when you were just starting out!"screamed Warren Granville.

"But you're not a Judge now and I AM!..You willfully ignored a court summons..."said Keith Morrison.

"I was in the middle of a major trial."said Warren Granville.

"You were given a continuance...Which you chose to ignore and you tried your case anyway....I hope you won your case because you're going to spend the next few days in the cooler.."said Judge Morrison...

"You Son of a bitch! You wouldn't dare!" screamed Warren Granville..

"Ohhhhhhh make that two weeks...Care to say anymore?   Lt. Tragg, Can I ask you to escort him to the court holding facility?" asked Judge Morrison.

"No Problem sirrr!" said Lt. Tragg…."I've got two of my guys outside.." he snarled.. "Let's go buddy." he said as he walked the lawyer out of the conference room..

''Well even a broke watch is right twice a day..Lt. Tragg got it right for once!"said Olivia..

 "That's my Auntay ."laughed Beverly..hugging Olivia.
 "My wifey is so prophetic!" I said..
 Nelson laughed heartedly..-
" The Power of True Love."joked Josie...

''Oh Please!  THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!" protested ADA Karen Page

Beverly, Myself, Nelson and Josie all laughed..






Jessica, Jasmine, Chip and Tiffany Brown cracked up laughing...

But Tiffany found Lt. Tragg sexy and attractive for some reason....She kept that to herself..knowing how we felt about him...


"A Celebration" said Jessica...

"Great Idea!" said Olivia..

Great end to a Great Case!





EPILOUGE:

We all met later on at the Rooftop Bistro we had had the wedding dinner for Dabnis and Jasmine at.

 ''I like this place more ,everytime I come here...and Jazzy...I have a confession to make...I've had a lightweight crush on you for five or six years...I just figured I'd never have a shot.."said Dabnis..
"I knew it...Now was that sooo hard to admit?" said Jasmine.. "Come here Dabnis."she said..
who rewarded Dabnis with a kiss. They were sitting at a table right behind us...

We didn't have a long table like before...Olivia, Myself, Beverly,Nelson ,Josie and Paris sat in one booth together...

 ''This is so nice and I was worried about something strange happening today."said Olivia.
 "I told you everything was going to be alright.."I said..
 "You did...I'm sooo glad you were right.."said Beverly...
 "Yes...So am I..."said Nelson...
 "This is so nice, isn't it?" said Josie..

"It is...I could get used to this.."said Paris..


On The table on the other side of us.. Jessica and Chip sat..

 "You Look beautiful tonight..."said Chip..

"Awwww thank you."said Jessica.

Soon they were kissing.

Karen and B.L. sat in front of them...

 ''For once Lt. Tragg got a good collar.." she said,laughing hysterically about his arrest of Warren Granville.
"I still wish she had joined us.....I wanted to ask her to be on my show.."said B.L.

''She said she just wanted to chill out after it all."said Karen.

"Welll I can certainly understand that after what she's been through."said B.L.

 We all had a wine toast...
and soon Champaigne Bottles popped.

 Meanwhile in another part of Philadelphia..

A Doorbell Rang..

 Lt. Tragg came to his door..He was getting ready to head to Curly's..
"Hi Lieutenant....I uh...Got your address from Sam...I hope you don't mind..."said Tiffany Brown..

He smiled..

''Welllllllllllllllllllllll….not at all.." he said.."Come in" he said..

Within the next two hours of conversation they were kissing passionately and wound up in his bedroom
making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS... The bed was loud and noisy and squeaked loudly...The headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

He had brought her to orgasm at least five times..She was amazed at his stamina... "He must not have had any for a year the way he's going", she mused..

and later on in the morning on his couch making sweet love for another FOUR HOURS...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, he is scary...she thought...My god, he's a machine..she thought, sweating hard and having at least two more intense orgasms....

"He doesn't get enough!!!" she thought..




She left that afternoon..

 "Wow you are something else!" she said as she walked down the steps..Her right leg still shaking...
"Will you be calling on me again?" he asked..

"Oh Most definitely..." she cooed.

and gave him a sweet kiss...but she didn't intend to call on him again...She had had a good night of good sex...That had been all she wanted.

SATURDAY MORNING!  A few days later!

We were in Sam Mother's Diner, this wonderful warm Saturday Morning...No one felt like cooking..

Olivia and Beverly had laundry in the laundromat and dry cleaning to be picked up...

We were all in a booth..

 "What a nice day..what are you guys doing today?" asked Olivia
 she was sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck...
 "After we get our clothes, Jazzy ,Josie and I are going shopping." said Beverly...
 "I'm going back and get some much needed sleep...
 ''Going shopping with Bev and Jazzy."said Josie.
"I don't know what I'm doin."said Paris..


The six of us had ordered the Waffle Breakfast Special...


Dabnis and Jazzy sat at the counter...


They two had the breakfast special and coffee....


Yvette ,Gary and Karen sat at a table across from us..
They were drinking Mimosas...
 "Nobody and I mean Nobody felt like cooking this morning...Anytime I see Liv and her crew out on a Saturday Morning ."Laughed Yvette..

 "I know I certainly didn't feel like it after all that drinking I did last night.."said Gary..
"You guys went to Cherry Hill? why didn't you just get a room and stay the night?" asked Karen..

"Oh we did!!...We are just getting back."said Yvette..  "Uh Oh, heads up Karen.."said Yvette..

Lt. Tragg walked in... He had on a new suit and a great smelling fragrance.. His hair done and his nails perfectly manicured..

"Good Morning...Good Morning all...

"Liv you look incredible..so do you Beverly and Josie.." he said. "Good Morning guys" he said to Nelson,Paris and me.

 "Huh? What?" said Olivia.
 "Huh?" said Beverly...
"He remembered my name." said Josie.,


Olivia ,Beverly and Josie were astounded..

 "I think he got laid last night.."said Nelson..
 "Or at least recently."agreed Paris..
I didn't say anything, but I at least agreed,,,I wondered who the unlucky lady was?


Nelson, Paris and I cracked up.....

"Yvette!!! Good morning...That a new hairstyle?, It looks great Vettie!. Morning Lockwood!" he said..

 "Huh? WHAT?" said an astonished Yvette...
Gary smiled wryly...

"Good Morning Artie." he said.

 Dabnis saw him and was braced for a confrontation..He and Jazzy were at the counter in "his seat."

He'd better not say anything to Jazzy...thought Dabnis.
Jasmine continued eating..

"Morning Jazzy...Lookin good!" he said.. "Sam, I'll take the Waffle Breakfast special and some coffee." he said.. Of all of us there, he hadn't bothered to even acknowledge Karen or Dabnis.

"You get laid last night Artie?" asked Sam Mother..

"Hahaha.."laughed Lt. Tragg.

 "Apparently he got laid recently."said Gary..
Yvette stared at Karen..

"Don't look at me...I was with B.L. all night.." said Karen.



FOR  SLC!



No comments:

Post a Comment