Monday, April 20, 2020

The Bachelor Party

ADA Karen Page rented a car and she , Ms. Yvette and Jasmine Jenkins decided to drive to the prison..

 ''Roll that window down...I need some air.."said Ms. Yvette..
"Hanging out last night?" asked Jasmine, who had gone home and had a good night's sleep after some good loving...
 Dabnis had been on her since they had gotten home...She was glad she had eaten before she came home..
 Dabnis had taken her places sexualy ,she hadn't been to in awhile....
and she likewise had taken him some places sexually  he hadn't been... They both were very satisfied.

She was the most refreshed of the three..

''We had a few drinks too many."said ADA Page , who was so drunk when she got home,she was no good for sex or anything else..

B.L. ,who normally would have taken the chance to screw her brains out...Undressed her, put her in a nice warm shower, and then put her to bed...

She was grateful that he was understanding and felt he was owed something...So she began kissing him after they got out of the shower and they wound up

Having sex for about ONE HOUR , before they both drifted off to sleep. The sex was actually relaxing,.


Gary did the same thing for Ms. Yvette...She was too drunk, too out of it for sex...And he knew she needed her rest...

He undressed her, put her in a warm shower and then put her in bed...

She too felt as though he deserved something for being so understanding...
It started with a goodnight kiss that led to her

riding Gary like a surfer rides the waves for about AN HOUR, before she drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Gary had made her an





 Omelette  with Bacon and some hot coffee for breakfast..


He packed a hot thermos of coffee and three cups for all three young ladies..

"Vettie, Gary is a keeper...He really lovvvvvvveeeeees him some you....Cooked you breakfast? And gave you a thermos full of hot coffee for your trip?  Wowwwwww!  B.L. did put me in the shower and then to bed...but I didn't get Breakfast or any coffee.."said Karen..

Jasmine smiled...

Dabnis woke her up and after they showered and got dressed...They  walked over to Sam Mothers Diner

 and he got her a tumbler of coffee

 and a breakfast sandwich...

 She bought an extra one for whoever might need it..Turns out it was Karen...

The girls laughed and talked as they headed down the highway towards the prison..






II-


At Home,

My girlfriend, Attorney Beatrice Evans met with

Doc Gibbons

 Dr. Hazel Baylor
and Dr. Cyril White...

Dr. Warner Speights was now deceased...but she did have a signed affidavit from him...\

The reason she needed to talk to them was all concluded that Jason's guilt was medically and scientifically impossible. The prosecution’s only forensic evidence linking Jason to the crime was semen taken from Laura’s body, which was attributed to the consensual relationship between them. The prosecution used this to connect him to the murder and refute their consensual romantic relationship, but the testimony supporting this theory has since been recanted, completely discrediting the State’s case.

She spoke with them and needed them to film a video tape affadavit to go with their previous written affadavits...They all complied..

My man Kahlil... and our investigator, Jade Lee


went into town ....

and looked up several witnesses... People who worked with both Jason Biggs and Laura Lyles and came forth conforming that the two had had a sexual and consensual relationship...This had not been brought up in the original trial...

They interviewed a cousin who knew first hand about the relationship between the two..The cousin told them that Jimmy Farmer, her fiance found out about it and he was livid....They were getting ready to call the wedding off in the last week of Laura's life...

They all signed affadavits and allowed their testimonies to be videotaped..



Sofia and I ,along with Yvette's boyfriend and Investigator for the D.A.'s office, Gary Lockwood
met with Sherrif's Deputy Curtis Moody....He knew Gary back when Gary was a Detective and then a Lieutenant in Internal Affairs...Gary had gotten him this job when he had gotten in trouble on the police force, allowing him to keep his pension and continue to make a living..He was very grateful to Gary...

So when Gary walked in with two attorneys...He was at first apphrehensive until he found out what we wanted..

"I have a subpeona for you to appear in court...but I don't want to have to do that Curt...This is about the Jason Biggs case..." said Gary... "These two attorneys are on the team that are reveiwing his case..They're on the uh Wrongful Conviction Task Force...This is Keith Jones and Sofia Garcia," said Gary...

''Sure Gary...anything for you.." he said.  We already had a signed affadavit from him on file..
But Sofia, ever the stickler, wanted a current one which he gave us... He was enamored with her big shapely legs and her breasts, which her business suit couldn't hide.. That pretty long hair of hers and her spanish accent was charming the pants off of him...Even though he was old enough to be her grandfather.

He told me that Jimmy Farmer had always been a bad cop...He smoked ,drank and used drugs,illegal drugs..and he lied about damn near everything...

He had told him he had been out drinking at the time of the murder....Then later on it was found out that he wasn't...The bar caught on fire that night...He then changed his story and said that he was at home with Laura the night she was murdered and that he saw the assailant fleeing the house...A story he then changed a third time..

We got him on videotape .

We got lucky...We also were able to get videotapes of his original intterogation in which he told a third story...This was great...

We interviewed two other people who claim he made incriminating statements and a retired Deputy sherrif with the Montgomery County District Attorney's office who claimed he mad incriminating statements concerning his Fiance's murder well after the murder when he was in custody for an unrelated crime..

Jimmy Farmer was eventually fired from The Philadelphia Police Department and in County Lock up for an unrelated offense..


The Four of us met up in Sam Mother's Diner afterwords for lunch... Bee Bee was already sitting there with Dabnis when we got there..

 "Hey Guys...Hope your day was as successful as mine.."said Bee Bee..

"You guys stayed behind huh?...Doing some heavy lifting..While your bosses go on a road trip through scenic Pennsylvania"joked Dabnis..

 "You're a troublemaker Dabnis!" joked  Sofia....playfully punching his shoulder...
 "If you call driving to a prison and a visit on death row a scenic road trip...I guess you're right, but to answer my sugarloaf's question...Sofia, Gary and I had a great day...Got everything we needed and more.."I said.

"He called me sugarloaf.."said Bee Bee giggling.. "Come here baby.."she said and gave me a sloppy kiss.

Dabnis smiled..

"Am I going to be calling Jasmine these cutesy little names too?" he asked..

"You Probably already do.."laughed Sofia.. "So how bout you baby?...Were you successful today?" Sofia asked Kahlil..
"Yeah Jade and I were successful too..." said Kahlil..

We had stopped by the office and made copies of everything and locked everything in the safe...Our copies would stay with us...


"What are you guys doing tonight? I got invited to a Bachelor Party...One of the guys at my office is getting married next week...I'm really surprised they invited me...I'm the only person of color in my office and they don't usually socialize with me.."said Dabnis..

"Be careful man...Remember...you're getting married soon too!" I said..


While we were talking Lt. Tragg and another man was sitting at the counter..

 "That's him Artie? The Guy that sued you and the police department...Yeah I know him..He works at my firm...I can't stand him...Arrogant little shit..He wears his Blackness and Person of Color on his sleeve...I hate him..."said the man..
"So you'll do me this little solid Chet?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"Oh yeah....with pleasure...None of it will come back to you...Just have the press there when I give you the call." said the man...

Lt. Tragg smiled..

"Ohhhhh they'll be there..." he said, laughing ruefully.






III-


 Stanga State Prison... Home of the state's newest death row
Ms. Yvette, ADA Karen Page and Jasmine Jenkins were just feet from the Lethal Injection chamber...



They could see the green room from where they were....It made them shudder..

Jason Biggs was walked out into the visitors section..

He didn't recognize any of the women...but he liked how Ms. Yvette looked.. It had been three years since he'd been with any woman and didn't get many female visitors outside of family.

"Hi Jason, I'm Yvette Jones, I'm your new Attorney....I'm from Philadelphia and I'm working with the Wrongful Conviction Task Force and your case has come up...We are seeking to void your conviction, your death sentence and get you out of here."she said.

He smiled..

"Seriously because I didn't do this...I been screaming for  years that I didn't do this..I told Lt. Tragg when he busted me that he had the wrong man.."said Jason..

"Lt. Tragg busted you? It figures...Shoddy ,sloppy police work at it's best...Hi Jason, I'm Assistant District Attorney Karen Page and I head the Wrongful Conviction Task Force.. I got Ms. Yvette Jones and some other attorneys and investigators who did not make this trip, but who are working on your case as we speak.."said Karen..

"I'm Attorney Jasmine Jenkins...I was the Assistant District Attorney during your trial....I'm in Private Practice now , but I want to help get you free.."said Jasmine..

He stared at her hard...

"I remember you...You were younger..had just left the Public Defenders office...you were acting like a Public Defender.." he laughed.. "You kept arguing about discrepancies in the case and old Patch fired you, kicked you off the case.." laughed Jason..


"I nearly got fired and I had just started out....Anyway...I worked there for another five years and I left for Private Practice..When I heard they were reviewing your case, I asked if I could be on the task force to help you.." said Jasmine.

''Well, with a team like this...Hopefully I won't end up behind the eightball next time.."said Jason..

"Hope springs eternal."said Yvette..

"I've got four additional attorneys and two investigators working on your case in Philadelphia..There is a good chance we won't have to go to trial...A Judge will review the particulars and throw the entire thing out... I need you to tell me from your mouth what happened.." said Karen..
"I wasn't even there the night she was killed..Well not in the afternoon...But we had had sex...We had come home from work at lunchtime and had sex in the living room and in the bedroom.. I left.. Later on, a day later..I find out she was shot to death...I don't even own a gun... For a year..Her fiancé, Jimmy Farmer, a cop was the prime suspect...Then they found semen in her and in her panties that was a DNA match to me and I was arrested a year to the day and charged and convicted and sentenced to die...It's not fair...They had no other evidence , no motive ,not nothing...Why would I kill Laura...I liked her...She liked me..I had no beef with her...Her damn Fiance was a drunk and a drug addict and she was talking to me about leaving him anyway,about breaking the engagement..That's the truth..."said Jason..

'We are going back to Philadelphia..We are going to file a writ to get you transferred close to home and we are going to have a Judge review the new evidence..Best Case Scenario...He'll throw the whole thing out...Worst Case...he'll order a new trial...If so..we are prepared to argue diligently for your defense..Ms. Yvette here is an incredible Attorney and she hasfour incredible young attorneys and a crack investigator working for her..and I'll be assisting them..

"Plus you'll have me an Assistant District Attorney and my Investigator in your corner too!"said Karen.

"I feel better already."said Jason..


IV-

Meanwhile in Philadelphia...On the rooftop terrace of Dabnis's law firm..

The Bachelor Party of the year is taking place.. Laughing drinking reveling...A Good time was being had by all.

Dabnis was the only Black person in attendance..

He was dancing, laughing, hi fiving and having a great time with his white colleagues, who usually didn't associate with him too much.. He remembered what I had told him....He had made an appearance..He quaffed down some beers and few more drinks ..Soon he was planning to leave and go home.

He didn't want to drink too much..
.

Jazzy would be home by midnight..and all he could think about was her butter soft kisses, her soft skin, her great smell and

making sweet love to her for a few hours...

Still drinks abounded...

Dabnis had a few more just to be sociable..  He certainly wasn't drunk or he didn't think he was...

THEN THE WORLD WENT BLACK!

Sometime later the police were called, several drunken party goers were taken out of the party...

In a separate office, Attorney Dabnis Coley was found unconscious...with no pants on , no socks, no shoes...

A woman clad only in panties and bra , cradling his head...

As photographers snapped his photo...

The police did not arrest the woman...They merely told her to get dressed and get out..

Several packages of uncut Heroin were found in the office....

Dabnis put his clothes on and rode down to the police station with the police..

It was indeed a wild night...

He missed a text from Jasmine

"Hey Baby, we had dinner and decided to stay at a motel tonight...We'll be coming home in in the morning.. Sorry!...I miss you boo!  I'll see you tomorrow!" she texted!

The girls drove back the next morning, unaware of what had transpired the night before..

 ''Something Wrong Jazzy?" asked Yvette.
"I texted Dabnis last night.. I just checked my phone...He hasn't texted back....That's not like him.."said Jasmine..

"Ohhh don't worry...I'm sure it's nothing...He probably went to the bar...He's probably home sleeping it off.."said Karen..

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments:

Post a Comment