Saturday, April 11, 2020

High Strung

The smell of fresh doughnuts and hot coffee wafted across the office as I entered..

"Mmmmm smells good." I said.

Everyone was sitting in the conference room...

 "Come in...sit down lover...have a doughnut."said Olivia...She poured me a steaming hot tumbler of coffee.."
 'Well how was your visit to the M.E.'s office?" asked Beverly..
 "Yeah and the police department?" asked Nelson..
 ''Hi Donnie Ray" said Josie, the only person that didn't ask me a question..She was sitting on Paris's lap..
Paris had a big wide grin on his face...The kind I have after some good loving..

he and Josie had a good workout last night.. She looked glad to see him...

''Well I don't know how you're going to take this news.." I said..



I went back over the crime scene..


I found a condom...I took it to Hazel and had it tested...It was loaded..It had the dead man's semen in it and the seminal fluids of Patty Reynolds... Her DNA was found on the bed sheets ..sweat..as well as his..  The Street cam shows she arrived at 1:30 pm...She left around 6:00 pm.... Her phone shows that she got a call from him , just like she said...at 6:15.....She arrived back at 6:45 and found him dead...Time of death was between 6:15 and 6:45." I said.

 ''She couldn't have killed him in that time period." said Olivia
"Not if she was in transit.."said Beverly...

"No but somebody else could have...Like her husband.."I said..

"He was at Big Rigs Soul Food Joint on the other side of town.....I have his credit card receipts...He ordered at 5:15 pm and he didn't leave until 7:00 pm...No way he could've done this."said Nelson..

'Maybe not, but his DNA is on that crowbar.....His prints too....Not just his...there is a palm print and additional DNA on that crowbar...It's so far been unidentified.."I said..

 ''We are going to see him today..I'll ask him about it.."said Olivia.
"Yes....and we'd better talk to Patty also and get the whole truth."said Beverly..

"Where is she anyway?" I asked.

"I called her house...I didn't get an answer."said Nelson..

''Her husband is in jail..."said Josie.
"Hmmmm" said Beverly..






II-

At the home of Judge and Patricia Reynolds..

 'Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu young mannnnnn, you are certainly blessed..." sighed Patricia Reynolds..
Attorney Dabnis Coley was in her bathroom...She had unzippered his trousers and was handling his erect manhood..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Patty how long has it been?" he asked her..

''Too long...Tooo damn long....I believe it was right after you passed the bar....ouuuuuuuu.."she cooed, fondling him to the point of delirium....

"No, there was a time after that..." said Dabnis..as he slowly undressed and watched her undress.

They kissed passionately....

"Yesssss...you tried your first case in my courtroom....When I was a Judge....In the judges chambers afterwords ..yessss...I remember." She whispered as they kissed and he ran his hands down her panties and squeezed her butt...

"And that last time in that hotel room..." he said..as they kissed passionately...

"Yessssssssssssssss…..and now look you're finally in my bedroom..." she said..

"Yessssssssssssss.." he moaned..

They made sweet, sweet love in her and her husband's massive bed...

"You're the first guy that's ever done it to me in my home...in my marital bed Dabnis.."she whispered..

"I feel honored.." he said..

"You're soo silly." she giggled..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Oh my lord....you're going to split me in half with that huge thing...OUUUUUUUUU!"she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  PATTTTTY!" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DABNIS.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!" she cooed...He was always so high strung.....

The bed was moving up and down and squeaking so loud...she almost thought her husband was on top of her...She missed him, but she was doing everything she could to get him out of jail..The headboard was really rattling...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet, sweet lovemaking continued.. She had come at least five times...She admired Dabnis's stamina , but he had to hurry up and finish...She had a meeting with Olivia and Beverly that she had probably missed...She didn't want them to think she had blown them off or worse that she wasn't interested in her husband's defense..

TWO TO THREE MORE HOURS slid by....My goodness, this young man must not of had any for quite some time, she thought..

He had stopped by a little after midnight last night..
.

He was upset, but wouldn't tell her why...He had read the papers...He knew her husband was in jail on murder charges...and thus wasn't home...It was late...She was super horny!

They drank a bottle of wine....and talked and it led to this...

"Ummmmm Hurry up and cum baby...Ouuuu Hurry up and cummmm….Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!" she screamed...She was climaxing again..

"DABNISSSSSS...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ouuuuu yeah, yeahhhh babyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned as she climaxed again and again!!!

He had hit her spots tonight...

"DABNIS!!!" she yelled out....Her legs shaking, her head turning from side to side..His entire body trembling...

He finally came and came hard...like a gusher, all over her sheets, the wall, everything..

"Ohhhh myyyy!" she said..

He lie in between her legs....

She cradled his head.....

"That was incredible...but you've got to get up baby....I have somewhere I have to be..."she said..

''Awww come on...One more round huh?" he said..

She hated it when they wanted more...Why couldn't they just cum and go?" she thought..

"No...you've got to get out of here now....We'll do it again sometime."she said.

III-


 A little while later, Patricia Reynolds arrived in our office...
 She was 90 minutes late..

"Olivia...I am soooo sorry I was late...I had another meeting..."said Patricia...As usual, she was dressed to the nines...Every Hair in place...No Sign that she had been bumping uglies a few hours before with young Dabnis Coley...

"I was getting ready to go and see Percy without you.." said Olivia..


 "I'm so glad you didn't have to do that.....Great looking place you got here..
.

Full Law Library

 and monitors and computers...Love this office décor and I understand you and your husband..






and your niece and her husband..



actually live upstairs....

Is that right?" she asked..


"That is correct." said Olivia..

"Sooooo, nobody is ever late for work!"she said and laughed... "Ohhhh that is so cliché...I suppose you have heard that a lot.." she said.

"We have." said Beverly...


She sat down at the table..

Alfreda made sure there was fresh fruit and water for all of us..

"Liv before we get started...I hope you don't mind...but our family attorney would like to work this case with you guys as your second...He's a favorite of Percy and I." she said..

''Sure but before we get started...You need to tell me the truth!" said Olivia.

"The truth? I have told you the truth." said Patricia.

"Lt. Tragg made some pretty scurillous assumptions about what was really going on in that house....Even a broke clock is right, twice a day." I said..

"What? What are you talking about?" said Pattty..

"The man's pants were off...He calls you back to pick up a purse you left when signing papers to buy a property...a property neither one of you lived in...He knew you were coming back...why was his pants off?" asked Beverly...
''We found a condom in the waste basket in the bedroom....unmade sheets.....His DNA and Your DNA on the condom, your DNA and his from sweat on the sheets..."said Nelson..

"You didn't go there to sign any papers...Or at least not just for that....You two had sex didn't you?" asked Olivia..

"We aren't judging you and it doesn't have to come out during the trial...but we have to know everything...We can't afford to be blindsided..."said Beverly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSS...Herbie...I mean Herbert and I had sex....He dropped the asking price down by two thousand and he was going to drop it another thousand..."said Patricia, now thoroughly embarrassed...

"Wow!  $2000.00 , not baddd. Work it baby!" said Alfreda..

We all laughed!

"It's okay...It's not pertinent to his defense...We can prove he was eating at the Soul Food restaurant he loves so much...but his fingerprints on that crowbar is a whole nother story..." I said.

''He was over there helping Herbert with the plumbing in the spare shower a day before.. and that is the only reason he would have handled that crowbar..." said Patricia.."He'll tell you that...He fancies himself a handyman.."she said.

''We are heading up to the courthouse to see Percy...Are you coming with?" asked Nelson..

"Oh sure...There is your doorbell...That is the other Attorney who wishes to work with you guys...His name is Dabnis...Dabnis Coley...A bright young man...Tried his first case in my courtroom when I was a Judge several years ago...Percy took a shine to him....Took him under his wing for awhile.."said Patricia..

Upon hearing that name...Dabnis Coley..

 Olivia looked at Beverly
 "That's him.." said Beverly..

"Ohhhh you guys know Dabnis?" asked Patty..
 "He Tutored Josie , Helped her study for the bar.."said Nelson...
''Uh Oh.." I said..


Josie and Paris walked in...They had slept in late ...

''So You are Josie....Congratulations on your graduation...If Dabnis tutored you...I know you'll ace it." said Patty...

 Alfreda was letting Dabnis in...

"They are all in the conference room..." she said..
Dabnis thought Alfreda was fine for an older woman... He looked around...

"Wowwww, impressive...I likes...and Liv and her husband and Bev and her husband live upstairs.." he said.

"That's right...." said Alfred as she showed him to the study....

"OLIVIA!!! BEVERLY!! I have heard so much about you two...I've followed your careers, how nice to finally meet...Beautiful office you guys got here...You have everything you need..." he said..

 "Pleased to meet you, we've heard so much about you also.."said Olivia.
"Nice to make your acquaintance...Thanks for tutoring our Josie."said Beverly...

Dabnis looked both Olivia and Beverly up and down like a hungry wolf....He wouldn't mind sleeping with either one of them or both at one time he thought in his mind..

He turned and shook Nelson and my hands..

"Let me shake the hands of the two luckiest guys in the world...You've got two great women there."he said and smiled..

 "Hello Mr. Coley...We are quite aware of that.." I said.
"Hello."said Nelson...

He then saw Josie in the corner..sitting on Paris's lap..

 "Hi Dabnis." she said..
''What's up man?" said Paris..

Josie looked like a snack...He still got hard staring at her breasts....He was at a loss for words..

"Hello Ms. Boyd...Uh Paris is it?" he said.

"Yeah" said Paris coldly...

I wondered if Josie had told him about the night before...


Josie and Paris shared a passionate kiss...Which made Dabnis wince a bit..

''Well if we all are here , we uh might as well head to the courthouse.."said Dabnis..

IV-

We headed to the courthouse building...

Judge Reynolds was being held upstairs in the holding facility....for his safety.....

He was brought down to the Interrogation room...When he saw his wife Patricia, his eyes lit up...

"Patty Cakes.." he called out..

"PERCY!" she cried out, tears welling up in her eyes..

The two ran to each other and kissed passionately...He squeezed her tightly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Percy!" she squealed...

Their embrace was so passionate, I got aroused watching the two of them...

I was amazed...This woman had just slept with our murder victim, 72 hours before...

Dabnis stared at the two of them too....He had just slept with Patricia himself in her  bed only hours before, unknown to us and she was kissing this man this passionately and with real tears...He felt some kind of way for the second time.

For the second time he watched a woman he was aroused by kiss another man....




Olivia, Beverly and I and Nelson all wondered about Patty.... There was no doubt she loved her husband..For the second time, she was spending her money to pay for his defense...and she was pulling out all the stops...She was going to have us and Dabnis Coley represent him...

"Olivia, Beverly.....I am so glad you are here...Hello Nelson, Donnie Ray.....Dabnis my boy....This is a heavy hitting crew....I know I'll be cleared of these scandalous charges and then I intend to sue the pants off of Lt. Arthur Tragg and the Philadelphia Police Department..." said Judge Percy Reynolds..

We sat in the interrogation room...

 "Let's worry about suing Lt. Tragg and the Philadelphia Police department later... First off...Let's talk about your case.."said Olivia.
 "We do know that you were eating at Big Riggs Soul Food Cafe,,,we have Credit Card receipts to show what you ordered and what time you ordered it.."said Beverly..
''We have time stamped Street and Traffic Cam video of what time you entered and what time you left."said Nelson..."You were too far from the murder scene to have possibly of killed Mr. Jeffries." said Nelson..

"But that crowbar...The murder weapon...It has his blood and brain matter on it and YOUR fingerprints sir as well as DNA and the prints and DNA of a yet unidentified person who also handled it.." I said..

"That would be Jack McCandles….The Contractor and previous owner...He and I worked on the plumbing in the spare bathroom...They have a spare bathroom and shower...He said that nobody uses that one...I said I want to be able to use it...We noticed an unusual smell coming from it..Me and Herbie..I took the crowbar to the wall....I was going to pull the wall out..It seemed to bulge a bit...I thought maybe if we put new pipes in we uh could have a working shower...I attempted to pull out that wall, but he took the crowbar from me...Said he'd have a crew come in and fix the shower...Not to worry about it and he'd knock a thousand off the price..That was the day before....I didn't go back there again.."said Judge Reynolds..

"You said a Jack McCandles???"I said.

''Yeah, the previous owner...but he's no killer...He and Herbie worked together.."said Judge Reynolds..

''We just need to establish that you weren't there."said Nelson...

"Keep your chin up Percy...We are going to get you out of here.."said Dabnis..

"Yes...We might win this one in the Preliminary."said a confident Olivia.

 ''Shortcake, you and I need to have a talk with this Jack Mccandles fellow tomorrow."I said.
''Right Donnie Ray."said Beverly...

Dabnis checked out Beverly's sexy body and smiled.

"He calls you Shortcake?" he asked..

''He's been calling me that since I've known him...It's a pet name...I think it's cute!"said Beverly, smiling...She was aware that he was checking her out...

''Well team, we've got our work cut out for us...Dabnis...you are welcome to join us at our place tomorrow for a strategy session."said Olivia..

"I'll be there." he said.. He like nothing better than to further ogle Olivia ,Beverly and Josie tomorrow..He hoped that damn Paris fellow wouldn't be there.

Dabnis whispered to Patty....

"So I'll be over tonight at-" he said..

"No you won't!!...I'm tired...I need my rest tonight...I'll see you in court.." Patty whispered and walked over to her husband..

"Keep your head up husband.."she cooed..

"One of my heads is up right now.." he whispered and smiled sheepishly...

"Ouuuuuuu you are sooo nasty..." she gushed..

They kissed passionately....

Dabnis was visibly annoyed...He stomped his foot and stormed out...

"What's eatin him?" asked Nelson..

 "I can only speculate at this point.."said Olivia..
"Yeah...Me too!" said Beverly..

Lt. Tragg walked up....

"Well Look who it is...Auntie and Niecey.." he said, laughing...

 "Hello Lieutenant."said Olivia..
Beverly smiled and bowed....but said nothing..

 "Hello Lieutenant..."said Nelson..
"Lieutenant!" I said..

He didn't see Josie..

"Where is uh your girl Friday?" he asked..

''She just finished studying for the bar....She'll be back in a few weeks after she passes the bar and gets her license..."said Olivia....

"In the meanwhile, Dabnis here will be taking her place..."said Beverly..

"I've heard of you...Your total incompetance preceeds you..."snarled Dabnis..

 That was pretty mean spirited remark and although accurate...There was clearly no need for that I thought.
 Nelson who certainly was no fan of Lt. Tragg seemed to be embarrassed for him...He realized it was to our advantage to keep things as cordial as possible with law enforcement..
 "Josie was right..He is a snob and he is 100 times worse than Larry North ever was."whispered Beverly to Olivia..
"You're right Neicey Poo." whispered Olivia... "Dabnis...that wasn't very nice...No need for insults.."said Olivia..

"That's okay Liv....Perhaps you'll learn something from Olivia and Beverly and their team young fella...CLASS!" snarled Lt. Tragg, who motioned to the duty officer..

"Okay Jake, hook the good Judge up , take him back.." he said..

"Thanks for coming Guys..."said Judge Reynolds..

"Hang in there Percy...I'm keeping the bed warm for you.."said Patricia..

as they kissed one last time..


Dabnis looked very frustrated and angry...

"I'll uh see you guys in the uh morning.." he said and walked off...

"He looked a bit disturbed.."I said..

"Oh he's always been a bit high strung." said Patty..

(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments:

Post a Comment