Sunday, April 26, 2020

Off "Lockdown"

 "Liv we are going to need a bunch of subpeonas..." I said as we relaxed in our bedroom..
"Nobody would talk?" she asked..

"Warren Granville, the then Superior Court Judge, Now an Attorney in Private Practice refused to talk to us at all once he found out who we were... So Did Mike Kohler..  Nick Valley did speak to us and he gave a  video taped statement and signed an affidavit....He said that Mrs. Brown wasn't even in the bed room where he and Brittany were making out...He said that he and Brittany had sex on the floor and his brother and Mrs. Brown walked in on them...Mrs. Brown made them separate and told him to go home...He said his brother had tried to kiss and grope Mrs. Brown on several occassions and that she had slapped him at least twice that he witnessed... But that his mother Janette Sloan, now deceased and John had made up the entire story... Brittany Hall and other teenagers present also recanted their original stories and said on tape and signed affidavits that they lied too at the behest of Janette Sloan."I said..

Olivia kissed me softly and slowly....

"You and Gary did a good job...We don't really need the former Judge's statement...but I'd like to grill him anyway...He made several mistakes during the original trial...




Beverly, Nelson and Josie found them and Chip found one glaring mistake...They worked so well together.."said Olivia who kissed me again..

"Ummmm so tell me more..." she said softly...

"Donny Kohler wouldn't talk....Neither would his father Mike Kohler." I said.

"Well now...We'll have to see about that won't we?" said Olivia.. "We'll utilize


Neicey Poo and Josie..they're good at this.." said Olivia..

She slipped off her thong and smiled at me...

 "And I'm good at this.." I said..
"Yes you arrrrrrrrre." she said ,smiling..


Olivia looked ravishing in her white slip dress as we sat across our bed in our room..

"You know you turned me on when you just kissed me out of the blue at the bar tonight...."she said smiling...

''I was trying to.."I said as I took her in my arms and

kissed her passionately again...

"Ummm Mama just loves you baby.."she cooed


as we continued kissing and rolling across the bed...

''Daddy loves you too."I said.

''Show mama." she said..

Olivia laughed at how fast I was getting out of my clothing...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard...

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly, softly.....



''Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!...." she said...

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

I had had a raging erection that I had successfully all night, hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here." she said softly.....She had noticed me staring at her all day yesterday in the conference room...She would smile back at me and continue working..


She fondled me softly and gently, which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..


 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

''Baby,All day long, you were all I thought about...."I said..

"I figured, I saw you staring at me a few times...." she whispered...

She continued kissing me..



" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
 
She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.


 We kept on at it for another TWO HOURS...We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An hour and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..ANOTHER TWO HOURS.


"Ohhhh my......you are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I know you've missed this for a few nights..." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..damn good job!!I almost exploded last night just looking at you...while you were asleep...but I know you needed your sleep after all that hard work..."I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!I'm glad you didn't explode last night, these are brand new sheets." she said...

It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...



"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...


"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...do youuu?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another TWO HOURS AND A HALF went by....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu,ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...


"Wow! Everytime we miss a few days....I know you're going to put it on me sooo good." she said....

 "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she yelled...Her legs were shaking and sweat was running down her face....Her head turning from side to side...Her mouth just wide open...

Finally she stopped shaking and had the sweetest and at the same time most devilish look on her face I'd ever seen...

She crawled on top of me and began deep throat kissing me...Wet and sloppily....and eased her self down on my still rock hard and wet penis...
and began moving up and down...up and down....I was going crazy...Olivia was so soft, so warm...so moist...and feeling all of these sensations...Within another THREE HOURS I came so intensely....so hard...that I practically passed out...and the last thing I remember was Olivia, climaxing and laughing....
 ''What's so funny?" I asked.

"The faces you make when you're about to....you know..." she said...

I leaned up and kissed her passionately...We continued kissing until we both drifted off to sleep..

It was after daybreak!





II-


THURSDAY MORNING ,FOUR DAYS BEFORE THE HEARING-

ADA Karen Page addressed us the next morning... Because we had all been out drinking late...We didn't have to come in until 11:00 am, which was good for all of us..

"I understand we have some subpoenas to pass out... I'm getting them ready now...." she said.

"I'm helping her on that...Wow...Haven't done this type of work since I was an ADA myself."said Jasmine..

 "Neicey Poo, you want to go out with Donnie Ray and Gary when they go to serve them?  You and Josie?" asked Olivia..
 "Surrrre…..Look at youuuu, You're smiling this morning...Had a good night didn't you?" whispered Beverly...

"I had a GREAT night and from what I heard through the vent...YOU TWO HAD ONE TOO!" she said smiling at Nelson, who blushed..

 He was trying hard not to, but he couldn't help looking as pleased as punch..

He and Beverly had had quite a night themselves.....
Beverly rubbed his knuckles....

"My Hubby rocked my little world." whispered Beverly...
 ''Sure I don't mind going...My first subpoena served as an Attorney.." said Josie.
 "With you going and in your new role...You'll be more official.."said Nelson, smiling at Josie ,who he viewed as his little protoge'.
''These people think we are playing....I want to send a message that we are not..We are talking about someone's life here.." I said.

Jessica, Chip and Gary walked in...It was 11:20 am...

 "Sorry we are late, uh we..." said Jessica sheepishly..
 ''We overslept!" explained Chip.


"Same Here." said Gary....

 "I'll bet you did....Yvette is off for three days Gary...I know the deal and you know I do.."laughed Olivia.

Gary laughed.. "Come on Liv...Don't give away all my secrets..." he said.
 "Liv, leave the man alone...We almost overslept ourselves.."I said,laughing..
 "Yeah, us too!"said Beverly..
 Nelson continued to blush and smile without saying anything..
 "We all had good nights, after leaving the bar...I know I did..I was good and mellow.."said Josie..
 "Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl you aint never lied..."laughed Jasmine, high fiving Josie..
"I'm envious...My man is still in Los Angelas...He'll be back tonight.." said Karen..

"You could have always called Lt. Tragg...He would've heated your sheets up."laughed Gary...

The entire room erupted in laughter....

"Don't bring his name up please!" said Karen, laughing herself.

There was no big breakfast order today....Just Hot Coffee and Fresh Doughnuts from a nearby bakery...

We gathered around the conference room table and dug in...

Lt. Tragg was at Sam Mother's Diner..

Totally Baffled that he hadn't laid eyes on Karen Page in about two weeks... And today... None of the lawyers he usually sparred with were here.. He knew that Yvette and her crew were off, but Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray and company were also missing in action...



He had his usual Fried eggs, Hash browns and Coffee..

III-

If He had bothered to venture to our building today he would have actually seen some of us in the conference room...






Olivia, Jessica, Chip ,Jasmine and Nelson were now working on strategy and arguments...





While Beverly and Josie were headed out with Gary and I to serve subpoenas to some people who wouldn't comply...

Even Karen was going out...She was headed to court to find us a Judge to hear this case...She had been very successful in finding good Judges so far who had heard her cases and thrown them all out..Thus making her WRONGLY CONVICTED INNIATIVE the most successful in the Tri State Area so far. she was unblemished at 30-0.. All this and she didn't have a staff...She was rewriting the book.
John Valley lived in the apartment on top of a neighborhood Grocery store in Mayfair...In the past five years he hadn't done much with himself..Finished High school, enrolled in two colleges, flunked out of both...Three arrests for possession of narcotics and an out standing bench warrant pending..
He answered the door and was pleasantly surprised when he saw Josie standing there with a pleasant smile on her face.

"Good Morning, John Valley?" she said..

He smiled..

"That would be me..." he said..

He didn't try to hide his erection.....
"I'm Josie Boyd....I'm an Attorney....and this is a court summons...You are to appear in this building at this location...9:00am Tuesday Morning.....Considering you have a bench warrant out on you already, it would be in your best interests to comply.." she said..

The Smile left his face...and his erection also left...he was furious...but it was too late..He had been served...

A Few Blocks away at a row house....
Mike Kohler came to the door..

"Hello!" he said..


"Hello, Micheal Kohler?" said Beverly, smiling sweetly...

"I'm Attorney Beverly West, I represent Tiffany Brown, this is a court summons, you are to appear at the Bridge, 12th floor conference room this Tuesday at 9:00 am... Failure to do so will result in your immediate arrest and a stiff fine..Have a nice day sir." she said and turned and left..

"DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he said and stomped his foot in anger...

Nick Valley, college graduate and successful stock broker had already given us a video taped statement and a signed affidavit...agreed to appear in court on Tuesday.

Brittany Hall, married and a mother of three also gave us a Video taped statement recanting her original story and testimony and a signed affidavit also agreed to appear in court..

Donnie Kohler was in California...There wasn't enough time to get him and get his statement... Maybe we wouldn't need to...


We ventured to the courthouse....


Lt. Tragg and Attorney Warren Granville were leaving court...when  Josie and Beverly walked up to him...

 "Mr. Granville, Hi...I'm Attorney Josie Boyd and this is my Associate, Attorney Beverly West...
This is a court summons." she said.

"You are to appear in this building at this location...9:00am Tuesday Morning.... As an Attorney yourself you know the consequences for failure to appear."said Beverly, smiling..


"DOHHHHHHHHHHH...I am in the middle of a trial.." he snarled..

I walked up...

"Already been handled sir...I spoke to the Judge in your case...Tuesday you've been granted a continuance." I said..

"YOU??? YOUUUUU!" he snarled..He remembered talking to me the day before.. "WHY I OUGHT TO HAVE YOUR LICENSE PULLED P.I." he screamed and stomped his foot angrily...

"I'm an ex-cop and my wife is also an attorney...You pull that tactic on a younger person you can scare..Have a good day sir." I said..

Lt. Tragg ran up to us...

'What the hell was that?"

 "He got subpoenaed for our case.." I said.

"Do you realize he's a former Judge?" asked Lt. Tragg..
 "Sure do..That's exactly why we subpeoned him....Because of a case he oversaw.." said Beverly..
"That's right...We need to ask him some questions in our rehearing."said Josie..

"Soooo Olivia sends her little underlings to do her dirty work."snarled Lt. Tragg..

 "Actually I sent them....He is tantamount to a case , a wrongfully convicted person's case being tried before me , not that this is any of your business...No one has been murdered here, don't you have some murders to solve?" asked Karen...
Gary stood by her, smiling....but saying nothing..

 "Karen....A word?" he said, now softening his tone..
"What is it Arthur?" asked Karen..


"I haven't seen you in a week and I've been going bananas ..where have you been?" he asked softly..

"I've been working...I don't work down here anymore...I'm in a building by Penns Landing..Why are you going bananas?  I haven't been around...You should've been calmer."said Karen..

We All headed to Sam Mother's diner..

 ''Poor Karen...She was doing so good for two weeks."said Beverly.
 "I know...But the good news is...B.L. comes back today.."said Josie.
 ''Where's he been?" I asked.
"In Los Angelas, covering some story....You know Him.." said Gary....

 "Look, I'm thinkin...Me, you..a nice fat juicy steak, a little wine, some pleasent conversation...."said Lt. Tragg.
"What World do you live in?  I'm seeing B.L.  And Besides...He comes in tonight..."gushed Karen ,who followed us out the door.

It was our first time in Sam Mother's Diner in nearly two weeks...

Olivia had saved a booth for us..

"How did everything go?" she asked..

"Outstanding.." I said.

 "I served Mike Kohler....He was not a happy camper.."said Beverly...
"I served John Valley...He was REALLY HAPPY...until he realized he was being served...Thennnnn not so happy." said Josie..




Olivia , Beverly, Nelson and I cracked up laughing...

"How about former Judge Granville?" asked Jessica..

"They got him..Talk about not being a happy camper..."laughed Gary.....

"Nick Valley and Brittany will be testifying too."I said.

''Did you locate Donnie Kohler?" asked Jasmine..

"He's in Los Angelas." said Beverly...

"No Matter..we have a signed affidavit from two years ago in which he recanted his testimony...We can use that if need be." said Jasmine..

 "I didn't know we had that...Can we use it?" asked Chip.
"Yes, as long as he doesn't refute it...and considering he's on the West Coast unaware of this hearing,it's safe to say we can use it." said Jessica.

"We are all set...All we need is a Judge!" said Nelson..

Karen walked in..

"I got us a Judge!!!!...Judge Keith Morrison..

He presided over my last case..The one I tried with Yvette's team...He said he'd be glad to sit in on this case on Tuesday....So...Take five Guys... Tomorrow is Friday, you're off...Monday, we'll meet from 9:00 to 11:00 and that'll be it... Tuesday, prepare for the hearing."said Karen...

We all cheered...

''What did I miss?" asked Dabnis who was just coming in...

''We are all off tomorrow..."said Jasmine..

"I'm not...but I'm happy for you." said Dabnis..

"You should be happy...You can screw me a little bit longer.."Jasmine whispered to Dabnis,

Which made him smile until he saw Lt. Tragg walk in..

The two had nearly come to blows a day before..

At the counter, Sam Mother was talking to our client, Tiffany Brown..

"Tiff I heard you got out of jail a year ago..You got a raw deal baby..."said Sam Mother.

"That's why these lawyers are fighting to get my entire conviction thrown out and to get me a huge settlement from the State of Pennsylvania. And most of all to get this damn ankle bracelet off."she laughed..

"They're all my friends and valued customers...You got some good lawyers right there..If anybody can get you off...They can ."said Sam Mother..

''Welllllll hellllo….I'm Arthur Tragg, Lieutenant Philadelphia Police department.." he said looking Tiffay up and down..

"Hello." she said then turned to Sam..

"Thanks for everything Sam..." she said and sat at the table with Karen..

who was grateful she had someone to eat lunch with and someone who kept Lt. Tragg from taking up the empty chair at her table..

Our Lunches arrived..

Burgers ,Fries and shakes for most of us...







A Corn and Tomato salad that actually caught Gary's eye..
It looked very good.


 Jessica talked
 Dabnis
and Jasmine into ordering it and joining her..


Karen and Tiffany ordered a salad and Iced Tea.

It was nice.. all of us out in public eating again...

 ''So who was the babe Sam?"asked Lt. Tragg..
"Her name is Tiffany Brown..A neighborhood girl...She was a school teacher.. Some bratty kids accused her of sexually molesting one of them...She got railroaded into jail in a kangaroo trial..Lost everything, her job, her husband...did 5 years up at Dolly Madison...She's out now  with one year probation...registered as a sex offender...Damn shame...

Karen and her team are fighting to get her conviction tossed out and get her some money from the state..They say they have a good case..Several of the kids recanted their original testimony."said Sam.

'I'd give those kids a swift kick in the ass, that's what I'd do...Lying on  a babe like that...She could sexually harass me anyday…" he laughed...






IV-

We had a long weekend...It was almost like a holiday weekend..

The young people all gravitated to Aqua Bar... It was Salsa Night...They wanted to dance, eat Tacos, Fajitas  and hear some music..Hip Hop, Neo Soul and Latin Music..



Jessica and Chip,


Beverly and Nelson,


Josie and Paris..


Kayla and Ray

and Jasmine and Dabnis



were joined by


 Keith Jones and Bee Bee. Evans
 Kahlil Ahmed
And Sofia Garcia.

They were having a great time...


Drinks abounded...







A Few Blocks Away at Josies...

The House was just as packed...It was Hot Wings and barbecued Shrimp night...


Olivia and I sat in a booth with

 Yvette Jones
and Gary Lockwood..

Not talking about law...just quietly listening to the music being spun by three guest d,j.'s and drinking..

 Olivia had a Citris Martini.
Yvette had a Mango Martini

and Gary and I had domestic and international beers..


Jade and Danny Ho sat a few booths from ours..

Kissing passionately.....

It was Thursday Night...Start of our Three day weekend....Much needed, very much earned...

At CURLEY'S BAR-

ADA Karen Page hadn't been in here in weeks..Between the task Force  she ran with Yvette's group and this one with Olivia and company, she hardly had the time...She felt good tonight,,She was ready for the hearing on Tuesday and back at her regular watering hole.. That quiet bar they had gone to the night before was nice.. and she enjoyed the company but..She wanted to hear some music tonight, some noise...

She had heard the younger people saying they were going to Aqua Bar for Salsa Night...She had gone a few times herself and had a good time..Maybe next week she would go she thought..

Her drink, a Mango Martini arrived...

Like Clockwork, so did Lt. Tragg..

Unknown to us...He had stuck his head in Aqua Bar and Josie's and seen that we all were apparently off lockdown he mused.. So he made a bee line to Curley's Bar where he saw Karen sitting by herself with a drink..

He smiled and invited himself to her table..

"Welllllllll it's been awhile since I saw you in here." he said..

"Two weeks to be exact..."she said as she sipped her drink..

"Listen like I was saying...I see you, me, two of the thickest New York Strip Steaks ever, a bottle of wine, some pleasant conversation.." he said ,inching his hand along her leg and slowly up her dress..

She moved his hand forcefully...

"YOU CAN NOT DO THAT!!!" she said forcefully and you can't sit there." she said..

The waiter brought her a thick juicy New York Strip Steak

and a second New York Strip Steak..


"Do you know what your guest will be ordering?" he asked.

"He can tell you when he comes in...Here he is now."said Karen.

B.L. Benz walked in and took his seat next to Karen ,ignoring Lt. Tragg, who was still standing there..
He kissed her passionately....She returned his passion, hoping that would give Lt. Tragg the cue to leave them alone.  It didn't..he was still standing there..


"Babe, wait til you see what I bought you from California.." he said.."It's in my car.." he said..

They began to eat...

Lt. Tragg was livid, he stomped his foot and headed to the bar..

"She purposely avoided coming in here for two weeks and decides to come in here the night that clown B.L. returned to town!" he snarled.

''Yeah Artie...She did that just to annoy you!" said Curley, shaking his head..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)





No comments:

Post a Comment