Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Like Story

Josie Boyd, Attorney at law looked at the imposing building and gulped... This was not her first case as a newly minted Attorney...It was her fifth...

She Had acted as first chair in her first case with

Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West acting as second and third chair....They let her run the entire case from top to bottom and only helped do some of the research and legwork...

She won easily....

Then Beverly's husband, Nelson was second chair on her second case...  He did even less to help her than Olivia and Beverly...Again she won easily, handily...

Her third case was a murder case...



Olivia , Beverly and Nelson helped with the research and general legwork

and of course Donnie Ray did the investigative work...

They let her argue the case from top to bottom.....Another win in her column...

Her fourth case...Another Murder case..Olivia and Nelson weren't available..


Olivia and Nelson were both with other cases...

Beverly acted as second chair..

Another win for her....

They were all happy to see her confidence growing and her sharp skills developing... So today..She was on her own..Her fifth case...A Litigation...An out of court litigation...Her first...

She was representing a client in a class action suit..

She walked down the hallway and saw a familiar person..


Attorney Jasmine Jenkins...A Ruthless No-Non sense litigator who seldom lost...She had been a Public Defender and had worked alongside Olivia , Beverly and Nelson once..Hard to believe.



 and an Assistant District Attorney before she went corporate...

Josie had faced off against her in court , while she was still in Law School doing a semi-mock trial in which she represented a client , who like five previous men had been convicted of crimes by her when she was an Assistant District Attorney , using the same eyewitness...A deceased eyewitnesse, who it was determined had lied in all five cases, including her client's..

Josie with help from Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray and Nelson




 had bested her and won their case..
 Jasmine Jenkins had subsequently been brought up on charges by the Ethics Board and nearly disbarred, but had been acquitted of knowledge of any wrongdoing...Unfortunately this harpooned her fast track to being made partner at her firm..

Josie tried to walk by her in the hall, Hopefully she wouldn't see her but it was too late for that..

''Josephine Boyd, Is that You?" came Jasmines's voice..  She knew good and damn well it was her.. Her smile was as phony as a three dollar bill. thought Josie.
"It is...and you can call me Josie...I haven't been called Josephine in years.."said Josie..

"You uh...You've graduated law school I hear...You're an Attorney now!  Congratulations!" said Jazmine..

"Thank you."said Josie.

"You still with Olivia and Beverly?" she asked..

"I am...I'm an Associate Attorney with their firm now.." said Josie..

"No More Para-Legal huh?" said Jasmine..

"No.." said Josie..

"Good for you!  Good For You! My firm just relocated to this building, we are five floors up!...I was in a litigation in here last month.....Where are Liv and Bev? They're not with you? " she asked.

"No Liv , Bev and Nelson each have individual court cases this week..This litigation is mine...A Class Action suit...My fifth case...My first non-courtroom litigation..."said Josie..

''Wow!  Liv and Bev have a lot of confidence in you huh? Letting you handle a case like this by yourself.. Well....you can do it...I remember how you handled yourself against me when you were in law school doing that Mock Trial thingy.....Good Luck in there..And uh if you see Olivia and Beverly, tell them you saw me and that I said Hello...Okay?" said Jasmine..

"I certainly will."said Josie..

"Good Luck in there."said Jasmine..






II-

Josie entered the massive conference room...She had never seen anything this large before..

Her client and the people who were suing him all came in...She wished at that moment that she was still a Para-Legal and that Olivia and Beverly were running this case...

She saw Olivia standing next to her..

''Remember Josie Girl...You're an Attorney now...You're as smart and as capable as anybody in the room, this is your time girl...Act like it...You've got nothing to be afraid of...You're prepared...You shouldn't be surprised by anything.."she was saying....Then she faded!

She stood up and prepared to make her opening argument..

She saw Beverly...

"Run that room like you're a boss...You're John Wayne to your client...for want of a better example...You're a boss Josie girl.." said Beverly..

She took a deep breath and was anything but a Neophyte Attorney...Her delivery and her preparation made her sound like she'd been practicing law for years...After all, she had learned from three of the best...Now she was putting it in motion...

 Attorney Dabnis Coley just happened to be walking down the same hallway....

"Well Hello Stranger..It's been awhile.." he said to Jasmine...
''Dabnis Coley!!...How are you?" said Jasmine. hugging him! He was her good friend, she hadn't seen him in months.....He liked how warm her body felt, how soft....even though she was just his friend...he tried hard to keep from getting aroused ,when she hugged him like that...

"I'm good, I'm good....I just finished a litigation..It was upstairs....I came down here because this floor has the better vending machines.." he laughed.. "What are you looking at?" he asked.

"This Attorney, Her name is Josie Boyd...She used to be a Para -Legal for Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West..Now she's their new Associate Attorney and they sent her here alone to argue a class action suit....I thought it might be a little early....She just passed the bar...I mean her ears are still wet, but she's handling her business well..." said Jasmine, very impressed..

"Of course she is..."said Dabnis proudly..."Who do you think helped her study for the bar?" he said..

"You? Oh My God!  You know Olivia and Beverly?" asked Jasmine...

"Sure Do...I worked a case with them recently...A Murder Case..Judge Reynolds..." he bragged..

"I read about that case...I didn't know you were on that with them!  I go way back with them....I was a Public Defender at the beginning of my legal career.

Olivia was  my mentor...She took me under her wing and really taught me



and Beverly and Nelson the ropes. The difference between what you learned in law school and the real world out here as a lawyer.. I love Liv to this day for what she taught me."said  Jasmine.
"Oh Wow!  " said Dabnis...


I was involved with Nelson romantically for a hot minute, about six months, but his heart was with his Beverly...
I'm not surprised they are married." she said..

"That damn Nelson is a lucky man.." Dabnis thought to himself.."He had Beverly and Jasmine...wow...I'd be happy if I could have had  one of the two." he mused.

In little over an hour...Josie won her case....Her client was held not liable...He smiled and hugged Josie...

Josie grabbed her briefcase and walked out ,smiling...Giddy almost....She was surprised to see not only Jasmine, but Dabnis Coley.

"Bravo!!!....I couldn't help but watch you....You handled yourself very well....I suppose you would...You had , have rather, Two very good teachers...Three...I'm sure Nelson has given you pointers too."said Jasmine, who was genuinely excited for Josie.

"Thank You.."said Josie..

"Hello Josie...Nicely done. Nicely Done...I'm proud of you" said Dabnis.. He really was proud of her..

"Thank You!" she said..

"That's not the only thing nicely done....ummmmmmph.." he whispered in her  ear, staring at her breasts..

''Stopppp it...be nice Dabnis.." Josie said, smiling.. Her phone rang mercifully....It was Nelson..

 ''So! How did you do?" he asked..
 "They ruled in my favor...Thanks for the pep talk last night and for you and Bev and Liv helping me with the preparation.."said Josie..

"You're part of our team now...That's what we do..We help each other..  She won her case.." he said.
 Josie heard Olivia and Beverly cheering in the background...

"Tell her we won our cases too and my husband is taking us all out to a new spot.." said Olivia.
"Tell her to drive to the courthouse...We'll be waiting."said Beverly..

"Did you hear that?  We'll see you in a few!" said Nelson..

"I'll be there..."said Josie with a jubilant smile..She looked at Dabnis and Jasmine..

''Well...I've got to be going...It was nice seeing you both...Thank you for the kind words." said Josie..

Jasmine hugged her,....She was surprised..

"Congratulations.....Tell Liv and Beverly I said Hello." she said.. There was apparently no hard feelings....

Dabnis went to hug her, but she daftly moved away...

"Bye Dabnis.." she said and smiled


and hurried to the elevator...

''Liv has put together a hell of a law firm....She's a real boss."said Jasmine.."Got her Niece, Her Neice's Husband, Josie and her own husband all working for her, all on point.."said Jasmine//

"Yes...I greatly admire the five of them...They are excellent attorneys. Jasmine, I could use a drink, how about you?" asked Dabnis..

"Let me show you my new Condo...There's a bar in there..It's not far from here..."said Jasmine...

"Lead the way babes.."said Dabnis..






III-



Dabnis and Jasmine retired to her new waterfront condo....

 "Jazzy this is nice..." said Dabnis/
"Not as big or as nice as what I was in...but when I didn't make partner...I figured I'd better go a little smaller.." said Jasmine... "I'm thinking of buying a house soon anyway..." she said.

There was a bar on the ground floor of her building...

They had two Citris Martini's....

 ''So...I hear you're a big baller now..." said Jasmine...
"I'm doin alright, Like you I'm on a fast track to being partner at my firm...But you aint doin bad yourself...I hear you're on that fast track too!."said Dabnis.

"Not anymore I'm not.." she sighed... After losing that big case The D.A.'s office made her retry against Josie, just barely missing being disbarred in that Ethics trial that followed afterwords and seeng five of her past cases as an ADA overturned, she was anything but on any fast track... It was a humbling experience... She had come to realize that her past reckless disregard for facts and her ruthless drive to get to the top resulted in her present misfortune. But  thanks to therapy...She no longer wanted to talk about that or dwell on it.....She was past all that...She had made her peace with it. She changed the subject.

"You uh said you tutored Josie....Did Olivia and Beverly pay you?  I'm thinking...That would be a great side hustle for me, Tutoring recent law school graduates on the taking of the bar.."said Jasmine

"Jazzy, you've  always  have been about them bucks....Damn girl...I don't do everything for a dollar...I did it as a favor to Olivia/Beverly/Donnie Ray and Nelson...They're my friends...That's their girl..."laughed Dabnis..
"Favor my ass...You don't do favors Dabnis...If you tutored her for free, you wanted to get in somebody's panties...Olivia and Beverly are both married..So it had to be Josie and from you two's body language today....I'm guessin she didn't give it up.....You didn't do no favor to nobody...I know you...Horn Dog Supreme.."laughed Jasmine remembering the times when they would sit up and laugh and talk about whoever they were seeing.....She so missed chopping it up with Dabnis..He was the only friend she had at the moment.

They had been friends since they'd graduated from Law School....Dabnis had graduated from Columbia Law school in New York City and she from University of Pennsylvania....Had returned to Philadelphia...He had met Jasmine when they were both Clerking for Judge Reynolds many years before..They had kept up with each other over the years when Jasmine had been a Public Defender, Then an Assistant District Attorney and later on in the corporate world... He had relocated to Atlanta for awhile and then returned to Philly and they resumed their friendship, which basically was meeting for drinks and talking...Nothing more..He had never been to her apartment or her condo..

He had often checked out her sexy body and considered making a move ,


but had backed off thinking..

"I know her too well...It would never work out..It would ruin our friendship...but if I ever got a chance..it would be all over" he mused.

The hairs on his neck rose....He didn't like being made fun of... He didn't answer...He gulped down another drink..

and then another...

''Chill Out Dabnis...I was just kidding...I didn't mean for you to stop talking to me the rest of the night..."said Jazzy...Who was sorry she had seemingly hurt his feelings...

"I'm chill....You just trippin.."said Dabnis, trying to laugh it off....

"Dabnis? How come you and I have never slept together?" asked Jazzy... "I mean , you-you never thought about it?  I thought about it...but I uh figured...We know each other too well...it would never work.." she admitted.

"Because we are too much alike...We are both ruthless..."He said.. "Why?  you uh thinking about it now?" he asked , his voice getting lower...

 Jazmin quaffed down her fifth Martini..

"I might be...." she said , her voice becoming a whisper...
"Were you ever curious?" she asked quaffing down her drink...

"Of course. I've been curious..For a long time...I just..I just was uh reluctant to make a move..I didn't want to uh mess up our friendship.." he said softly... He could feel himself getting hard...His trousers starting to stand out like a circus tent..

"Care to test that curiosity?" she asked..  She noticed the huge bulge in his trousers...

''Doesn't take much to get him hard...just the thought of sex." she mused.. She guessed that was the case with most men..

She leaned over and kissed him slowly and softly...

"Ummmmmmm think about it..I promise it won't affect our friendship..It might enhance it!" she whispered.

Her kiss was soft like butter melting , he thought....He felt himself getting harder and harder...

Jazzy smelled good and her lips were soft......just devouring him.....


They continued kissing passionately for minutes....Dabnis ran his hands along her shapely legs and slowly ran them up her skirt...rubbing her legs and her butt...he softly pulled at the waistline of her panties...

She smiled and moved his hands...

"Ummmmm Dabnisssss...you're fresh....Let's take this upstairs..." she whispered...removing his hands...

"Check Please!" he said.

They rode up to her floor...


They were kissing on the elevator and in the hallway and in her doorway....

"Chill out Horn dog....Let me put my key in the door." she laughed..

in between even more soft, slow kisses...

Their kissing got hotter once inside..

Inside, Dabnis had his hands in her panties and her dress already off...and his trousers to the floor..He unhooked her bra and slid her panties down....



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU WERE READY!! WEREN'T YOU?" she laughed...….HOW LONG YOU BEEN THINKIN ABOUT DOIN THIS?" she asked.

He Didn't answer!

Dabnis was huge....She was surprised at his size....He was so excited, his penis was literally shaking...That frightened her a little bit!

"MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOODNESSS....LOOK AT YOU!" she said...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

Jazmin wondered how long it had been for him...It had been three months for her....maybe four...She was horny and ready for some good loving...

He practically through her on top of her bed...

"DABNIS!!!! PLEASE!!!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!" she laughed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.. I'VE WANTED TO DO IT TO YOU FOR YEARS JAZZY!" he moaned..

"REALLY??? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING?" she asked as the bed began to move and sag under their weight..

Women always said that...Like he would have had a shot at any other time, he thought!

She laughed hysterically....

"DABNIS...I NEVER IMAGINED YOU FELT THIS WAY ABOUT ME!!" she said..

"You're a sexy woman Jazzy, you've got a hell of a body....I've at least entertained the thought..I just never pursued it.." he said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dabnis…I wished you had....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLL!!" he moaned...



They made sweet, sweet love in her massive bed...

"You're the first guy that's ever done it to me in my new condo  Dabnis.."she whispered..

"I feel honored.." he said..This was the second person to tell him this...He hoped it wouldn't be the last time they made love in this or any other bed...He liked Jazzy even more now than before..She was so soft, smelled so good and knew how to kiss and make love to a man...

"You're soo silly. I just moved in here two weeks ago." she giggled..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Oh my lord....you're going to split me in half with that huge thing...OUUUUUUUUU!"she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  JAZZZYYY ,OHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DABNIS.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!" she cooed...

The bed was moving up and down and squeaking so loud...she was worried about the neighbors hearing them..The headboard was rattling and slamming against the wall....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet, sweet lovemaking continued.. She had come at least five times...She admired Dabnis's stamina , She was just hoping he wasn't one of those guys that falls in love after good sex... .She hoped he knew that she was just horny and needed to get laid..She hoped that that was all this was for him too...

Dabnis lifted her up and entered her.... She was now in a state of hysteria...He felt so good...He was taking his time, savoring her like a fine meal..Maybe she might be the one to fall in love...

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!! DABNISSSS...OUUUUUUU HOO HOO HOOO...OHHHHHH BABY!" she screamed like a high school girl.. She was having an intense orgasm...

TWO TO THREE MORE HOURS slid by....My goodness, Dabnis must not of had any for quite some time, she thought..Still he felt good inside of her..Hella good she thought...

It was a little after 3:00 am and they had been at it since around 4:30 pm in the afternoon when they left the bar.
.

He was going strong...He did feel good...She had no idea he was this huge and could stay hard so long... She felt herself cumming again.....Her legs twitching, her head turning from side to side...




"Ummmmm Hurry up and cum baby...Ouuuu Hurry up and cummmm….Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!" she screamed...She was climaxing again..

"DABNISSSSSS...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ouuuuu yeah, yeahhhh babyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned as she climaxed again and again!!!

He had hit her spots tonight...

"DABNIS!!!" she yelled out....Her legs shaking, her head turning from side to side..His entire body trembling...

He finally came and came hard...like a gusher, all over her sheets, the wall, everything..

"Ohhhh myyyy!" she said.. "Finally!"

He lie in between her legs....

She cradled his head.....

"That was incredible...wouuuuuuuu, I never imagined.." she said..

They lie there for A HALF HOUR, just smiling at each other, Jasmine playing in his hair...

He smiled at her...

"Ummmm I'm ready for some more..." he said.

"You've got to be kidding?" she said incredulous.....

''Awww come on...One more round huh?" he said..

"You're kidding right?" she said..She was exhausted...

He kissed her passionately...She felt his penis...It was surprisingly hard again...





"Oh My God! You're not kidding are you ??? Ouuuuuuuuuu!!!" she said as they continued to kiss passionately....

They went at it again.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM JAZMATAZ" he moaned..

She giggled... "That's what Beverly and Kayla called me when we were kids...."she said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOOODNESSSS...WOUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JAZZZY....BABY!" he moaned...

"DABNIS, DARLING!!!!!OUUUUUUUUUU"she cooed.. "Jazzy baby wasn't going to be able to walk tomorrow" she thought....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH" he moaned..

She began to cum and cum hard.....Her legs shaking, her head turning from side to side....Unable to speak...

Her bed was squeaking out of control again....

She was having another intense orgasm and another... Maybe she was the one who might fall in love...

ANOTHER THREE HOURS WENT BY.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DABNIS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..She was cumming so hard herself she was nearly delirious....So Was Dabnis..exploding like a gusher....He felt as if all of the bodily fluids had been drained out of him....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHH!" he moaned...

IV-


Dabnis was catching his breath...Jazzy was softly rubbing his penis...He found himself cumming again...

She held his head in her arms...

"It's okayyyyy,It's okayyyyyyyy….."she whispered..

''Wow...That was something else..."said Dabnis..

"My first time in three months...wouuuuuuuuu, how bout you?" she asked..

"Nah...I had sex about three weeks ago.." he said non chalantly….

"Josie?" she asked..

"Nah, somebody else.."he said.  

Lucky woman! She thought to herself! "HE WILL DEFINITELY GET A SECOND INVITE UP HERE!" she thought to herself smiling.. "I'M GLAD WE ARE ALREADY FRIENDS...IT WON'T BE AWKWARD!"she thought before she drifted off into a peaceful sleep.




They fell asleep in each others arms...She felt so comfortable in his arms...It was good that he was a friend...Someone she trusted and not just some random male.

HOURS LATER-

"It's daybreak.....Get off of me...Let me take my shower....I'll make us breakfast.." she said..

"Whoaaaaa...Jazzy making a guy breakfast??? Nahhhh this is one for the books..."said Dabnis..

"I'm not an ogre Dabnis...Besides...You made me cum about six times...wouuuuuuuu, I think you deserve breakfast...." she said.. She couldn't believe how good Dabnis turned out to be in bed..He definitely would get a second chance sometime in the future she mused...

"Instead of Breakfast, how bout we go one more round?" he asked..

"Oh My God!!! Nooooooooooo! I can barely walk....Let's just settle for breakfast..."she said laughing..


Dabnis showered and got dressed.....His suit was wrinkled...He had on the same clothes he had worn the day before..and he lived across town...

His neighbors were going to know he hung one on the night before.. It was Friday morning...He sent a text to his job...He wouldn't be in today!


Jazzy got her shower , got dressed and fixed them both breakfast...

 Pancakes
 Hash Browns
 Sausage
and hot coffee....

They both were hungry and chowed down after what they had done all last afternoon and most of the night....

 "Dabnis...You uh didn't like harbor secret feelings for me before last night did you?   You uh realize I was just lonely ,drunk and horny right.?? There was no strings attached.." said Jasmine.

"To Answer your question...No...I didn't harbor any secret feelings for you...You're my friend...and I was horny too....I mean, like any guy...I was always checking out your body...but it didn't go beyond that...until uh last night...Damnnnnnnnnnnnn!" he said.. He couldn't believe he was saying that..
"Yeah, wowwww, Last night was something....You need to bottle up what you got in your pants and sell it...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said.. "I am impressed." she said in all seriousness.

"Jazzy, uh things are never going to be the same between us after what we uh just did last night..Uh I mean, uh ruh that was more than just sex....Uh Well ,it was more to me...Felt like we made a connection." he said.

Now he sounded like some love sick school boy who falls in love after the first time he has sex..He was angry at himself for being so vulnerable..Jazzy with her personality was going to avoid him now, he mused...

Maybe good friends shouldn't sleep together, ever! He thought..

"I know.."No Dabnis...It was more...I uh felt something too...I felt A LOT OF SOMETHING!!! wouuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..

They both laughed..

Dabnis said nothing...He collected the dishes and ran water in her sink...

Washing and drying everything....She was impressed...No guy had ever offered to wash her dishes before..

"You didn't have to do that.....I would have washed everything..."but thank you.."said Jazmine...

Dabnis stared at her....

She stared at him....She stared at his trousers....  "My god the man stays erect!" she thought to herself and giggled.

"Dabnis, you're as hard as a brick..Look at you..." she said..

 ''You uh, You uh think we might do this again? I uh , I uh really had a good time last night.."said Dabnis..
"Ohhh Most definitely......I told you..This wasn't going to ruin our friendship....If anything...It enchanced it....Uh....like that uh bulge in your trousers right now...Wow!" she said...smiling and putting her hand to her mouth...

He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately......

"Ummmmmmm yes it is rather prestigious" he said gruffly...

"Ummmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…"she said in between deep throat kisses....

"Call your job...Tell em you're not feeling well today..." he said..
"To his surprise and hers she said simply..

"Okay!"


"OUUUUUUUUUU JAZMINE!" he said as they kissed passionately...trying to devour each other's lips..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH DABNIS!" she moaned..


Within minutes...Their clothes were off again and they were on the couch in the living room, Jasmine riding Dabnis like a surfer rides the waves....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. you feel so good....ohhhhh my god! "she was moaning..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..so do you...." he cried out...

"Dabnis….you are driving me crazy......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,.Damnnnn girl, ouuuuuu." he moaned..

ANOTHER FIVE TO SIX HOURS drifting by....

Jazzy was softening towards the world...She had gone from juggling three boyfriends to having a friend with benefits......Right now, right this minute, that was what she needed..


Dabnis Coley had gone from a lonely man , who occasionally got laid to somebody who could potentially get laid on a regular basis...He liked this just fine he thought....

Funny how one day, One chance encounter could change your whole life...


No comments:

Post a Comment