Sunday, April 19, 2020

No Company



This Morning, we were meeting five floors above the conference room in the huge law library in Jasmine's Firm....

 ''WOW!! This is more impressive than the library at our office.."said  Ms. Yvette turning her head like a child in an amusement park..
 I was doing the same thing myself..
 ''So was Bee Bee… "This is Huge!"  she said..
 "I could get lost in here.."said Sofia..
"Me too!" said Kahlil..

"Don't be intimidated...There are 39-40 attorneys, not to mention some 20 para-legals all working here at one time or another...It has to be large.."said Jasmine, Smiling..

"You've got to see my office ,across the hall...Jasmine's firm in an agreement with the City of Philadelphia is leasing it to me...It's beautiful, said Karen..

While we were beginning our work and getting used to our new digs...Unknown to us,

Lt. Tragg was on the street...preparing to head up to our conference room...


"I'll just drop in on Karen and surprise her with these flowers..." he thought to himself...getting an erection just thinking about her..

He was astounded to find an empty conference room!


He asked a security guard..

''Where are they?"

''Where is who?"

ADA Karen Page, the uh Wrongful Conviction Unit...This is their headquarters.."said Lt. Tragg.

''WHO? WHAT? This conference room is used by whoever books it..." said the guard... Karen was too new to be known by him...

"Listen Pal...I'm a detective, Philadelphia Police Department.."said Lt. Tragg, flashing his badge..

"Yeah and what do you want me to do?" asked the guard....

Lt. Tragg looked  around...he couldn't see any trace of Karen , Yvette or anyone..Confused, he left and headed back to his office...

II-

And in the Law Library...

ADA Karen Page addressed the group...

"Okay Yvette and Jasmine



will be first and second chair on this case...


"Keith, you and Sofia actually tried a Capital Punishment Case...Gather your notes from that case and research all of the predicates you used and find me some new ones."said Karen.

 I opened my briefcase

''Actually, I brought all of the notes from that case with me and predicates..." I said.
Sofia opened her briefcase...

''I've got the notes from the successful appeal that was done with the help of the ACLU after the unfortunate demise of our client that got him declared innocent by law." said Sofia.

 Karen was impressed...

"Vettie you've got some superstars right here....I like their initiative..."said Karen..
"I am very impressed..."said Jasmine, who actually was..Dabnis had told her we were really good!

Ms. Yvette smiled at both of us like a proud mother..

"Bee Bee...I need you to talk to Doc Gibbons, Dr. Hazel Baylor and a Doctor Cyril White at the Medical Examiners Office.....They've got the forensic evidence that will lay credence to the fact that these two were having a consensual sexual relationship.." said Karen..

"I'll be there first thing in the morning."said Bee Bee..

"I'll send one of my firm's para-legals with you to get Video taped statements and to sign affadavits for you...This will all be part of discovery if we are challenged."said Jasmine.

"Thank you." said Bee Bee..

"Kahlil....here are the names and addresses of several people...People who worked with both Jason Biggs and Laura Lyles and came forth conforming that the two had had a sexual and consensual relationship...This had not been brought up in the original trial... Including this person, a cousin who knew first hand about the relationship between the two..The cousin testified after the trial that Jimmy Farmer, her fiance found out about it and he was livid....They were getting ready to call the wedding off in the last week of Laura's life... Take Jade with you." said Karen..

 Kahlil looked at the names on the list....

"I'm on it." he said.


"We'll get video taped testimony and signed affadavits.."said Jade..

 ''Yvette ,Jasmine and I are renting a car and driving up to the prison to see our client in the morning, so you guys will be pretty busy tomorrow."said Karen.
 "Oh Boy, a road trip.."said Yvette..
"This will be different." said Jasmine..

''Keith, Sofia..



find that Sherrif's deputy, Curtis Moody....He and two other employees of the Montgomery County District Attorney's office have testified about a year ago that Famer made some pretty incriminating statements concerning his dead fiancé and he lied about where he said he was during the murder, Their testimony is crucial...Remember..we want it on Videotape and a signed affidavit.." said Karen..

"Take Gary Lockwood with you..

ADA Rockland Cambridge has loaned him to me for this case..."said Karen..

 ''We are on it.." I said.
''First thing in the morning." said Sofia.

III-

With our assignments in hand...We retired back to our apartment..Or should I say...Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment.. It was the largest of the three of our places and thus, the place we all hung out the most..

 ''Baby,  even though you won't be arguing this case...You won't be feeling some kind of way will you?" asked Bee Bee, who saw how tore up I was when Sofia and I lost that last case and their childhood friend went to his death for murder...I had personally taken my argument to the Governor, who had told me no..She held me in her arms that next night and I cried like a baby....She saw a side of me that none of the others had seen...
"I'm good now...I'm serious.." I said softly..

"Are you? Or Are you just Horny and not thinking about it?" she asked as I unhooked her bra and helped her slip out of her panties..

''Maybe a little of both ." I said as we kissed passionately...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...as we began making love in her soft bed for the next

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!

Across the living room in Sofia's room


 "I think it's sweet of you papi, worrying about me...but I'm going to be fine...besides, I'm not even arguing this case..and the defendent isn't someone I know personally ,unlike last time.."said Sofia,

placing a soft kiss on Kahlil's lips and slowly taking off her clothes, unhooking her bra and letting him slip her panties down and off...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd!" he moaned..



as they began to make crazy love...


for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS or so...

and a few blocks away at their home....



Soon to be married attorneys Dabnis Coley and Jasmine Jenkins were in the living room kissing..


He slipped her panties down and off...

"You really have become an expert at this, unhooking my bra, slipping my panties off.."she said.

"It's what I live for.."he moaned..

"I believe that ."she laughed..

He laughed too..


"Come here..." she whispered..

He dropped his trousers and took his shirt, socks and shoes off..

"My goodness...You're like a mule....Myyyyyyy lord.." she said..as she felt his huge penis..

They kissed and he ran his hands down into her panties....She smiled..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dabnis…" she moaned...
He stared at her and almost salivated..

Soon their bed was squeaking out of control....headboard shaking...

IV-

CURLEY'S BAR....

It was the end of a workday..

 ''Well we had a good day today I think.."said Karen..
''Yeah, my guys will take care of all of the leg work, we'll visit our client and hopefully, we'll save him from getting a needle...This case is so riddled with in consistancies...I don't understand how this kid ever got indicted.." said Yvette..

"Look who the arresting case detective was..Arthur Tragg…"laughed Gary...

The three of them laughed..  B.L. walked in just then..

 ''Hey what are you guys sittin here with no drinks for?" he asked.
 A Citris Martini arrived for Yvette
 A Mango Martini arrived for Karen
and beers arrived for Gary....courtesy of B.L.

''We were waiting for you to come." said Karen..

''We haven't been here that long.."said Yvette.

"We were just talking about your boy...your rival..."laughed Gary...

"Please...Don't bring him up.." said B.L.

"You know what they say, Misery loves company and there is no company for his misery tonight."said Yvette as she downed her drink...

"We are driving to the prison tomorrow to see Jason Biggs, our client...He's facing execution...This will be the most serious case my Wrongful Conviction Unit will have handled." said Karen.

"If this saves us from multiple appearences in Appellate courts, this will be a major victory..."said Yvette, who had gone before several state appellate courts before on other cases and hated it..She hated arguing the same case over and over again..

''Don't look now...Here comes trouble."said Gary...

"It's trouble sweetie only if you think it is..."said Yvette
planting a soft kiss on Gary's lips...

Lt. Tragg had entered.  He was livid, seeing B.L. Benz with Karen...

 "You guys want refills?" B.L. asked..
"I'm over my personal limit..but I'll take one more...We've got to get up and get a car for tomorrow's trip." said Karen.








Two more drinks arrived..



 ''Oh Thank You B.L. ...I've got a good buzz right now.."said Yvette..
"Ummmmmmmmmmm."said Gary, who slid his hands up her dress, gently rubbing her legs ..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garrrrry...Ummmmmm."moaned Yvette softly..

B.L. eyed Karen...

She planted a wet kiss on his lips...



"What are you thinking about?" she asked..

"Oh My God!" B.L. moaned...He was close to exploding....

Across the Bar, Lt. Tragg, who had wanted to give Karen flowers in person was incensed...

He hadn't seen her all day and now here she was with that clown,

B.L. he looked like he was about to explode...


He was rubbing her legs and squeezing her butt something crazy..

Karen began deep throat kissing him...
"You know...B.L.  you're absolutely right.." said Gary..

He pulled Yvette to him and kissed her passionately..

Yvette was drunk and was kissing Gary like there was no tomorrow, oblivious that they were in a crowded bar...
Lt. Tragg was furious...Especially watching B.L. and Karen go at it..

"If any of them walk outta here and get in a car...I'm bustin em for a DUI..." he said aloud..

"What are you, a traffic cop now Artie?" asked Curly...

"I'm still a cop...and if I observe somebody breaking the law it's my duty to write them up!"said Lt. Tragg...

Between them they had knocked off seven drinks a piece...or more.

 "Take me home Gary, Your place...and screw my brains out.." Yvette whispered to Gary...
"Oh I intend to do just that.." he laughed..

As she kissed him...

 "Ummm I'm gonna do baddd things to you tonight B.L."said Karen..
''That's what I was hopin…"B.L. laughed..

 Following a lead Olivia gave her...about being a target...Yvette pulled out her phone and called an UBER...
She and Gary had come in an UBER... So had B.L. and Karen..

"Wanna share an Uber with Gary and me?" asked Yvette..

 ''Sure.."said Karen...
"Why Not?" said B.L.

They paid their tab and left Curly a generous tip..

"I love lawyers..$140.00 worth of drinks between the four of em and they still left me a generous tip.."said Curly...

'Yeah, let's see if they get in their cars.."said Lt. Tragg,..

"Artie, leave em alone.." chided Curley..

 "Here comes our car now.."said Yvette..
 "Thank Goodness.."said Gary...
 "I wouldn't be in any mood to drive tonight anyway.."said Karen..
"The Night air would've awakened you.."said B.L.

The Uber pulled up and to Lt. Tragg's surprise..All four got in and it pulled off..

He was robbed of a chance to arrest them....

They say Misery loves company....His Misery had no company...At least not tonight.

At Gary's house... He undressed Yvette and put on a hair net and put her in the shower...Afterwords she put on her Victoria' Secret Night shirt that he loved so much and looked at him..

 "Gary honey...I'm really drunk and too tired to screw tonight..and I've got to get up  real early in the morning..I promise I'll make it up to you when I come back.."said Yvette..
"It's okay baby... I understand..." he said and he put her in bed..

He got in the bed with her and she turned toward him..

"Gary, I love you!" she said softly...


"I love you too babes." he said..

She kissed him passionately......


She crawled on top of him and he entered his penis inside her slowly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...All that drinking had made her very horny...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...as she rode him

"YES....Ouuuuu YEsSSSS...YYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!   OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed to the top of her lungs as she rode him harder and faster... Her body trembling..her head turning from side to side..

Gary's body was trembling too....Yvette was so soft, smelled so good...and so wet....He didn't know if he was coming or going right now...

She rode on top of him for an HOUR AND A HALF... until he came...she came too and then she collapsed in his arms and fell asleep...

(TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments:

Post a Comment