Thursday, April 16, 2020

Can't Live Without You

A MONTH LATER!


They both looked at the two story house on the corner of the block....

 This was a far cry from her condo in center city and her present condo on the waterfront...

It was much cheaper...One of her monthly payments where she was now could cover three months rent here she mused...She smiled..
It was a far cry from what Dabnis was paying for his condo too..

One of his monthly payments could cover three and possibly four months rent here...The fact that he would be splitting it with Jazzy meant that they both would keep an absorbant amount of money in their collective pockets...

They had taken Jazzy's new  car...she let Dabnis drive it..


They were here early, waiting for their realtors,

 Sepia Morris
and Bonita Foxworth to arrive..

Jazzy liked that she was near three big shopping centers owned by her childhood friends, Chris Thompson and Chess... A Movie Theatre and three clubs she hung out at...Josie's, Aqua Bar and Stoleys...There was a Gym, A Hairdresser , A Nailery and it wasn't far from her church....

She longed to be near Black People again...She was a stones throw away from her good friends, Olivia, her husband, Donnie Ray, Beverly, her husband Nelson and Josie..






Who lived a few doors down from them.


in a duplex /law office.

She told Dabnis two weeks ago that she was moving,  buying a house, A small house near her friends, Olivia and Beverly...She had been planning this for about a month or so...He asked to buy it with her... she thought that was sweet, but said he didn't have to...

"I'll have more room for your things and it'll be a little closer to where you live now.."she said..

This was three days before he proposed...


"I'm going to make an honest woman out of you.." he said.


 "You just wanna be with me around the clock that's all.." she said.
 "Thought you knew that!" said Dabnis….
Kissing her passionately....

''I do...I want to....I want to be with you too!" she said..

This had all happened so fast for her...She was dizzy!



She also was just across the street from Kayla.
Olivia and Beverly's cousin and her law school partner..

Who lived with her husband, who she hadn't met yet....Now she would get to meet him...Now she had girlfriends she could hang out with...Go shopping with...She so missed this over the years..

Things had changed in just the few weeks after she and Dabnis started sleeping together and seeing each other... They had fallen madly in love and decided to get married!!!

II-

 Sepia Morris drove up...


She was a beautiful woman, about a year or two younger than her...

Olivia had recomended her to her when she called her last week ,asking for a realtor, saying she was thinking of buying a house....She had had an hour long conversation with her one time mentor...Apologizing to her and saying she was going to make it up to her and Beverly as soon as she and Dabnis settled in...
Sepia's partner Bonita Foxworth.

drove up also....

 "Hello folks, Sorry we are late....This is our newest property...We bought it and had it refurbished last year and we are glad you like it.."said Sepia..
"Can I ask you something?"said Bonita..  "I was with uh Mr. Clerow and Mr. Owen Todd and the storage guys when they packed your condo.....Both of your condos...Isn't this a step down for you?
I mean ,I know it's cheaper...but it's not even in the same neighborhood of what you both had.."|she said.

 "I know and we both could afford bigger and better....but that's the thing...We wanted something like this..Simple....It represents a turning point in both of our lives.."said Dabnis..
"Yes..We talked about it...and we looked around and we fell in love with this property.."said Jasmine Jenkins...

 ''Well, you're both attorneys...You understand contracts...."said Sepia..
"Let's go inside.."said Bonita..

They both loved the kitchen and living room area and the upstairs and bedrooms...

 "I love it!" said Jasmine...
"This is nice....Two and a half bathrooms....This is great...Four bedrooms...Niceeeee!"said Dabnis..

"Is that an engagement ring?" asked Sepia..

 eyeing Jasmine's finger..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" gushed Jasmine....

Dabnis had proposed during sex a few weeks ago....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph…...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dadddddy, put it on mee…."she cooed..

"Jazzzy marry mee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…" he moaned..

"Are you...Are you serious or you don't know what else to say?" she said..

"I'm dead serious....I don't think I can live without you...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph…" he moaned..

"Okay!" she said..

"Huh?" he said..

"Okay.....I'll marry you..." she said..

She still didn't know if he was serious , but she in fact was...She wasn't getting any younger..She felt it was time for her to get married...She'd done everything else. and to be honest, the pickings were slim out here...She could do worse..

He had taken her out for a nice lunch the very next day and formally given her an engagement ring...Which let her know he had been thinking about this for awhile..

She was ecstatic!  Now she knew he was serious..

''We've known each other a number of years...She never thought of me in a romantic way and I never thought of her as anything but a friend, an acquaintance....and then one day...one day we uh looked at each other in a totally different way and uh we just uh, clicked..Now...I can't live without her."said Dabnis.

Jasmine hugged him..

"He couldn't make the drive across town to my condo is what it really was.." she joked.. "And I only drove to his place, once every two weeks...It was sooo far from where I lived..He don't want to admit it..But he couldn't live without me.."joked Jasmine..

"Well he said that.." laughed Bonita...

They all laughed as they looked around..

Clerow and Owen Todd drove up with the storage guys who put everything in exactly the places that Jasmine specified..


Dabnis and Jasmine signed the lease....

 "Well thank you very much....I hope you create many memories here.."said Sepia.
"When is the big day?" asked Bonita..

 "We haven't set a date yet...but it's going to be before the end of this year."said Jasmine..
Dabnis hugged her tightly and kissed her neck..

"Can't keep his hands off me.." Jasmine joked.

 "Awwwwwwwwww they are sooo cute, so in love."sighed Sepia..
"I so love to see couples like this.."said Bonita..




III-

A Few Days Later...

Jasmine and Dabnis rang the doorbell of Olivia and Beverly's law practice and duplex...

"Jazzy??Oh My God...I haven't seen you in years.."said Alfreda, hugging Jasmine...

 "Ms. Alfreda...I didn't know you worked here....Dabnis, this is Beverly's Mother..."said Jasmine..
"I know that....I told you I worked a case with them...I was here everyday.."said Dabnis..

"He's right...He was... He tutored Josie and he worked a case with Olivia and Beverly....What are you doing here now? Wait!!!...You two? Together?" asked Alfreda..
Jasmine showed her the engagement ring...

"YOU'RE ENGAGED?????Ouuuuuuuuuuu come on in....You're in time...The whole gang is here.."said Alfreda as she walked the two into the conference room..

"Heyyyyy Jazzzy! , Hey Dabnis…" said Olivia, who already knew the two were a couple...

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Liv, Donnie Ray.." said Jasmine, hugging and kissing both Olivia and Donnie Ray.

Donnie Ray smiled....He had taken Dabnis to the same jeweler who had gotten Nelson's rings and Ray St Jacques 's rings..He was making money working as Olivia and Beverly's Investigator , as a Musician on the side and steering people to this particular jeweler...He got a small commission for every customer...So Far they included, Nelson East, Ray St. Jacques, Olivia's ex-husband, Elwood Barnes and now Dabnis Coley...

"Hey You Two!" he said.

 Jasmine walked over to Beverly and hugged her, squeezed her tight..

"I'm so sorry Bev...I was an ogre to you in December...I'm so sorry, you know I love you.." she said..
"I was hoping you still did!!! It's all good Jazzy...We are good..." said Beverly , who then took her hand and ogled her ring.. It looked as though they were waltzing almost....

"Oh My God!  You're engaged?? To, To  Dabnis?" she asked..


"Yes...I'll tell you all about it...I told Kayla.." said Jasmine....who looked up and to her surprise..Kayla and her Husband were there..

 "Hi Jazzy....This is my husband, Attorney Ray St. Jacques..
"Pleased to meet you .Again!"said Ray...
''That's right...We met in December in Sam Mother's place, remember?" said Jasmine, smiling..
"Hey Jazzy." said Nelson.  "Congratulations on your engagement.." he said.

"Thank You Nelson."said Jasmine, hugging him..

"Thanks guys..." said Dabnis..


Jasmine saw Josie and her boyfriend, Paris sitting in the back..She hugged Josie..

"There she is...Newly minted Attorney, just as sharp as she wanna be.."said Jasmine..

"Hi Ms, Jasmine." said Josie..who never expected this woman to do anything but try to shoot her..

"It's Jazzy...Not Ms anything..We are friends now! Plus we are the same age."said Jasmine...

"So you two huh? I wasn't even aware you knew each other.."said Olivia..


"I've known Jasmine for years...We were mostly friends..We'd see each other in the hallway during
trials...

"We'd go out for a drink, We'd talk....It was hi and bye....Then one day we got to talking and we just clicked...and I began to feel about her in a way I never felt about anybody.."said Dabnis, sounding more sincere than he ever sounded..

He had always checked out her sexy legs, her sexy body and wondered what if...but had never made a move...He figured she'd never be about it..

"I never thought of him as nothing other than a friend....and then like he said, we got to talking and we saw each other in a different way.."said Jasmine..

"That must have been some conversation."said Kayla's husband, Ray,,

"I can imagine/" said Nelson...
"Oh For sure.."said Donnie Ray...
"Yall aint right.."laughed Paris.

Nelson, Donnie Ray and Paris all broke into laughter..

So did Dabnis..who didn't seem so snooty now...

"Hell of a convo bro..Best Conversation of my damn life.." he said..laughing heartily...High fiving Paris, getting dap from Nelson and Donnie Ray.

"Awwwwww that's so sweet." said Beverly...
"That is soooo sweet;" said Kayla..
"Dabnis, Jazzy...I am so happy for you both.." said Josie.

 Josie had forgiven Dabnis for trying to kiss her and grope her back when he was tutoring her for the bar...She was happy he had found somebody..

"I would like for you all to come over to our new place tomorrow....It's three doors from here..We just moved in two days ago...We have a nice set up for you.."said Jasmine...

"Really?  You've moved down the street.?" said Olivia..

"Yes...Thanks for reaching out to those realtors, Sepia and Bonita..

"They were sooooo nice." said Jasmine..







IV-

A DAY LATER-


Olivia and her crew closed the office mid-day and walked down the street to Jasmine and Dabnis's home..

 "Jazzy, Dabnis, this is sooo nice..."said Olivia.

They all loved the interior...

"Your place is great guys." said Donnie Ray.
 "I'm so happy for you two..." said Beverly...
 "Great Place Guys.."said Nelson..
 "Ouuu I love it."said Josie..
 "Nice Spot, Nice Spread.."said Paris.
 "I'm so Happy for you two...This is soooooooooo nice guys...We all have to hang out one Saturday, Go shopping, Get our hair done, A Mani Pedi....Now that we're neighbors"said Kayla...

"I would love that...I so miss us hanging out when we were in law school."said Jasmine..Only one of the White Attorneys at her firm was even remotely friendly towards her...She acted as though she didn't care...but the truth was...She had been lonely for a couple of years... All the more reason she was sorry she behaved so poorly when she ran into Olivia, Beverly  and Kayla in December...
"Nice Spot...Nice Spread...Good luck to the both of you...Dabnis...you two have to hang out with us at Aqua Bar and Stoleys….Maybe the Mermaid Crab House.."said Ray..

"We've been to all those places...It'll be nice to live closer to em now.."said Dabnis..

"I love your place....This is so nice..."said Alfreda...


looking around and checking the place out...


 They had a catered meal of Barbecued Ribs, Barbecued Chicken, Hamburgers, Cole Slaw and a salad..
They popped bottles of Champaigne….

Everyone chowed down and sipped champaigne well into the afternoon..

Finally everyone said their goodbyes and left...

 "Ouuuu that was sooo nice...I feel so good about this decision..."said Jasmine..
"About us or this move to this house?" asked Dabnis..

"Both!! Us and the new place...Will you stop being so scared of me... I LOVE YOU ,okay....?  I would have liked a more romantic marriage proposal...but..." she said..

Dabnis took her engagement ring off of her finger and got down on one knee..

"You're right...We've declared our love for each other during sex...and I asked you to marry me during sex....That aint no way to propose..You deserve better.." he said..
"DAABNIS....I WAS Kidding.." said Jasmine laughing, but Dabnis wouldn't hear it..He got down on one knee and placed the ring on her finger..


"Jasmine Lee Jenkins, would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me? I'm serious." he said..

"I already said Yes and accepted your ring....but YES....I'll marry you....Happy now?" she said and giggled as he placed the ring back on her finger...

"I can't believe this happened between us sooo fast, but, but I can't live without you..." he said...

"I can't live without you either..." she said and smiled..

They kissed each other passionately...

EPILOUGE-

Dabnis watched Jasmine walk around their new place...

She was the first women he had ever lived with....

Even though they were engaged and would be married soon...He was used to a string of one night stands...Maybe a few return calls, but nothing close to a relationship....Maybe once or twice when he was in college...but nothing serious..

Jasmine had lived with a man once before...Years ago, for a year before they drifted apart...She had recently carried on three relationships with three very different men at a time...She never wanted to do that again...She noticed Dabnis watching her...She smiled..

"Come here..." she whispered..

She kissed him and unzippered her skirt.....He dropped his trousers and took his shirt, socks and shoes off..

"My goodness...You're like a mule....Myyyyyyy lord.." she said..as she felt his huge penis..




They kissed and he ran his hands down into her panties....She smiled..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dabnis…" she moaned...

"Jazzy , I really can't live without you.." he moaned..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww , you don't have to now...We live together...You don't have to jump out and rush into the shower and run home...We ARE HOME NOW!!!"she said...

"Yeah...We are home..." he said.. That stuck in his mind...He remembered the long drive from her waterfront condo back to his condo in town, Taking another shower and getting dressed and rushing to work...

He remembered when she'd call him late at night and say she couldn't sleep and he'd rush over to her condo...Another long drive...No more of that...

"I miss you, the way you used to be around me, before you fell in love with me.. but it's okay...I like the new you, the sprung you.." she laughed..

He was definitely sprung over her...she never imagined she'd be the one to get him like that...She figured some girl would....Just didn't think it would be her..

"I can be that guy again..."said Dabnis..


"No you can't...You love me too much.." said Jasmine..

"Yeah,I guess you're right." said Dabnis.

He slipped her panties down and off...and unhiiked her bra...




"Ummmm, I like these." he said..
"You've become an expert at this....slipping my panties off, unhooking my bra!" Jasmine laughed...

"Yes...I have." laughed Dabnis..

They fell on to their new bed... A House warming gift from Olivia and Beverly....The bed didn't squeak at all and the headboard just rattled a little...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're going to split me in half with that huge thing...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeee…" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!  You're so soft, sooo wet...I'm losing my mind.." he moaned..


They were breaking in their new bed......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she gasped...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph…" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuu Daddy, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  put it on mommy, put it on me....."she cried out..  

If she was calling a guy "Daddy" he had to be good..She didn't throw that term around willy nilly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWD!" he moaned..


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS passed blissfully by....

Jasmine had cum four to five times...Her head going from side to side, her legs shaking furiously..and her mouth wide open...

Dabnis came so hard, he thought he was dying...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" he moaned..His toes curling....


Jasmine lie on top of him...He wrapped his arms around her...She was totally satisfied...So was he...

He could relax now..He didn't have to get in the shower and leave...He was home..with her...
he didn't have to be without her...

In a short time, he had spoiled her..She liked having a man sleep with her and hold her in his arms and she wake up in his arms the next morning...

They were home..







No comments:

Post a Comment