Wednesday, July 15, 2020

When Things Aint Adding Up



It was a surprisingly warm night when we got home from the crime scene... Not too hot like usual nights this time of year.....
 Kahlil took Sofia by the hand and led her down to his room..
 She didn't even stop to get an overnight bag...She was only three doors down...It didn't matter at this Point..
Bee Bee however did got to her room...

"I might be over later...I uh have a few things I need to do...If I'm not over by midnight..I'll see you in the morning okay Hot Stuff." she said.

 She kissed me very slowly and particularly long for some reason...
I knew she was coming over... I walked down to my room alone..
I put on a pot of coffee...It couldn't hurt..
I sat down in my apartment...I was Horny, I was hoping Bee Bee did come by...I put on some music and just sat staring out the window...I dozed off to sleep in my chair..

A little after midnight....I heard a knock.....I went to door and answered...There was Bee Bee...

"Heyy!" she said..

"Bee Bee...Come in!!!..." I said..and closed the door...She had on a multi-colored night gown...It came right above her thighs....She saw me looking at her legs and she smiled coyly...I couldn't take my eyes off of her...This was super short..It came just above her thighs and I could clearly see her panties..

I could tell she had taken a hot shower and had put on a nice new fragrance..

 "Sorry I'm late" she said softly....  I hugged her...she smiled and rubbed my arms softly....



''WOWW, You're Just what the doctor ordered, you're right on time Bee Bee.." I said.

We sat down and drank some coffee ,but said nothing...She was no doubt upset about tonight's grisly discovery of our client's suicide..



''You keep staring at me like that  your eyes are going to fall out of their sockets." she said and smiled.


''I-I can't help it..." I said.
She laughed...

"You've been feeling on me all day...that and staring at me..and...I'm here now.." she said..


I laughed...

"Yeah you are.." I said softly...
She leaned her head into my chest.....

I held her in my arms...We both looked out the window into the street...

''I love it when it's quiet like this and it's just the two of us alone.."she said.

"Me too!" I said and we rocked back and forth slowly...


I hugged her and she in turn hugged me back...

I began taking my clothes off slowly, hanging my suit up and folding my shirt..Soon I was just in my boxers and t- shirt..

We stared in each other's eyes...again...I was good and horny .
"Let's get in bed.." she said softly..
''Yes lawddd!" I moaned..

We began kissing passionately....on my couch....

I ran my hands up her robe....rubbing her legs...breathing heavily...Soon I had her robe completely up...Her blue bra and matching blue lace bikini panties showing...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

"Oh My Goddd...Ohh My God..." I moaned....in between sweet, soft kisses....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmm.....ouuu is your door locked?....Oh My Goddd...Ohh My God....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Yes...it's locked....Nobody is visiting me this time of night anyway." I said..

"I did.." she giggled in between more soft butter kisses...


I slipped her robe off.....and slipped her panties down and off,

Bee Bee and I had been building up to this all day long,  I entered her....She was unbelievably soft and moist....I was losing my mind....

I lifted her up and began thrusting into her slowly and softly...She put her arms around my neck and trembled as I went to town...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd gurrlllllllllllll.."I found myself yelling..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

We were both breathing heavily...

 I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...and licking on the other one with my mouth"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....


Soon we were in my bedroom.. I had her on the bed.....She opened  her legs and pulled me closer to her....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I couldn't wait to get home.."she whispered softly...as I began to thrust into her a little harder and faster..."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..

"I' was hoping we could do it tonight.."I said as we continued making sweet love...

"I figured you were." she said..

"Ohhh My God...Keith..ouuuu you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned..

"Ohhhhh Bee -Bee You get me that way" I said. 

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS...Bee Bee began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Keith...Oh My Lordd!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Bee Bee....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Keith....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!
I played in her hair....She lie in between my legs.....

''WOW!  That was...Ouuu That was incredible..." she said softly.....

"It was..."I said and kissed her again...
She returned my passion....
It took us only a few minutes before we were making sweet love for the second time this night..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith we are doing it again!" she said..

"We are doing it again..."I said softly....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd boy,ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned...

"Damn girl!"I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boyyyyyyyyyyyyy ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmm,work me...work me...work  your Bee Bee like a job!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..

Her speaking in third person made me even more excited....

This time I was going slower and being more tender than I was known for...Bee Bee was smiling so sweetly, even she couldn't believe it.. She began crying, and sweating profusely...

TWO OR THREE  MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking continued...Bee Bee  had one of the most intense orgasms she'd had in awhile...So Did I...

"LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" I howled as my feet curled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ........" cooed Bee Bee as she climaxed hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph." I moaned...cumming so hard, I felt as if I were being drained of all bodily fluids.
She fell asleep between my legs...her head on my chest...She rubbed my penis softly until I came once again....Then she drifted off....I drifted off too..It was the best sleep I'd had in months and the first sex I'd had in a few days...I was long over due...

We both woke up a few hours later, smiling at each other....and kissing passionately..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm we gonna do this again?" she asked..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.,....yessssssssssssssss.."I moaned....



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feel so good boy!" she said..

''So do you...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned.

For the third time....the two of us were making sweet love..

This time it was slower....tender...not rushed like last night....

Bee Bee was so soft, so wet, smelled like a new born baby.....I was losing my mind.....She was too....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Keith...Oh My Lordd!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm/...you are soo hard...umm and so huge...." she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Bee Bee....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Keith....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuu......oh my goodnesss...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

''Damn girl, this is soo good!" was all I could say....


TWO OR THREE  MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking continued...Bee Bee  had another intense orgasm ,So Did I...

"LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" I howled as my feet curled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! ........" cooed Bee Bee as she climaxed hard....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph." I moaned...cumming so hard, I felt as if I were being drained of all bodily fluids.
I had nothing left in the tank....I fell back asleep....in between her legs, my head on her chest...That's all I remembered..

When I woke up in the morning...I was alone...Bee Bee was gone!!!..No trace of her...

There was a letter  on my Kitchen table.

"Thanks for a wonderful night Hot Stuff, Stop over Sofia and I's spot for breakfast... Love You!"

There was a lipstick kiss on the letter..





II-
 I had showered and shaved and walked down to Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment which was three doors down and across the hall from us..
 To My surprise, I was the Last one arriving... Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil were already there..
 "Good Morning Hot Stuff...I thought I was going to have to walk over to your apartment and wake you up.....You slept good huh?" asked Bee Bee..
 "You put him to sleep huh mami?" laughed Sofia..

"Sho Nuff." said Bee Bee and she and Sofia laughed and high fived one another..


These two had the longest most enduring friendship...They had been friends since they were five years old...They knew each other in that way that only two sisters knew each other...In that respect they were much like Olivia and Beverly.

 ''Well Now that you're here...let's eat.."said Kahlil.
 The Girls had fixed Breakfast for the four of us..A first...Pancakes..
 Hash Browns..
 Sausage..
 Omelettes
 Hot Coffee
and Mimosas...

They cooked when we were on the road with Olivia and Beverly in Houston, New Orleans, San Diego, London, Honolulu...but rarely at home..We usually just went out..

We had a few days off...We were relaxing...We Chowed down and Kahlil and I washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen...
"Hey let's grab some Beers and a deck of cards and go up on the terrace." I suggested..
"Yeah, that's a good idea..We aren't doing anything else.." said Kahlil..
''Lead the way Papi.." said Sofia, who looked at Bee Bee.. "Something on your mind Mami?" she asked her lifelong friend..

"Uh Yeah...I'll tell you when we get to the rooftop." said Bee Bee.


We were such a close group of friends..These three people had been in my life for three years of law school and the past three years..but I knew a day might come when all four of us might go our separate ways.... I cherished these times...

Though we might all wind up together for life...I hadn't figured we'd be together this long..

 We retreated to our rooftop...
 Bee Bee finally said what was in the back of all of our minds , but maybe we had been too afraid to say..

"I don't think Silas killed himself.. and that suicide letter was too neat...And what really gave it away was his neatly packed luggage...If you're going to kill yourself , why are you packing luggage?" asked Bee Bee..
 "I'll tell you something I noticed.. Silas was a lefty...He signed those release papers with his left hand..The check he wrote Ms. Yvette...Our initial payment for services rendered....he signed with his left hand..The gun was in his right hand...I don't know if anybody else noticed that." I said.
 "I noticed it! The cops wouldn't have noticed it...They didn't know him...but we knew that...This is all too neat...Too nicely wrapped up....It stinks..Somebody couldn't afford for him to go to trial..Trials are messy.."said Sofia.
 "What can we do? We no longer have a client...He's dead...Seemingly by his own hand, with a suicide note and a confession..We have no client to represent.."said Kahlil..
 "I know..but we can still check alibis and financial records just for the hell of it...And My first person is Dawn Richardson...With Keith Barrow next... I mean..He took over the company....and she is angling for a partnership...They both have killer motives.."said Bee Bee..
 "Emphasis on the word Killer. We should check out the wife too!  The Spouse is always the first suspect. I learned that much from Lt. Tragg" said Sofia, laughing..
 ''Just goes to show..There is something to be learned from everyone! "I said and we all laughed..
 ''We are Attorneys...Not cops...but I get where you're all coming from...This stinks to high heaven.."said Kahlil..
He pulled out some cards and we began playing..

III-

 Ms. Yvette, Gary and ADA Karen Page sat in Sam Mother's diner having lunch...It felt so nice having lunch and not having to be bothered with Lt. Tragg… They had another two weeks before he returned..
 They were enjoying Pasta
 A Nice Garden salad
 and Ice Tea..
 "I'm telling you nothing adds up...This case is seemingly closed... Our client is charged with the first degree murder of his boss , who had just fired him hours before..He is in the building..He has Motive and Opportunity the way you cops talk, He is bailed out and then he is dead...A suicide note is beside him with a confession...Case closed.."said Yvette..."Only it's too damn neat, too nicely tied up..
And what really gave it away was his neatly packed luggage...If you're going to kill yourself , why are you packing luggage?" asked Yvette...  "Not to mention..He was left handed... I watched him sign his release papers when we bailed him out with his left hand...The check he gave me for partial payment of our legal fees , he wrote with his left hand...and yet the gun he killed himself with was in his right hand...gunshot wound to the left temple.. Just doesn't add up." said Yvette as she ate her pasta..
Gary had just had some of the most amazing sex with Yvette he had had with her since they got together last night...

She was passionate...More so than usual...He remembered Donnie Ray telling him that when Olivia was fired up about something or angry...


They had the most mind blowing sex ever..

That was what he and Yvette had had last night...
Yvette didn't seem like she wanted to stop...That was usually him!
Yes, he thought about the night before......He was in no mood to dispute her claims and then he remembered something..

"They did a check for gun residue on his hands...There was none... Now if he had just shot a gun ,blowing his brains out...There would have been powder residue on his hands..And another thing..HIS FINGERPRINTS weren't on the gun at all!!! No DNA!! You know from sweat...Nothing..The Gun was clean! That is more than just a little weird.."said Gary..
"You're right Gary ,It's more than a little weird...I knew it...I knew from the beginning that Silas didn't murder A.C. and he certainly didn't kill himself...He was murdered and it was made to look like a suicide...To close the case.. No Trial, No investigators searching for anything..And No Police Investigation..."said Karen..
"I gave my guys some days off..But even so...They have no client to represent.."said Yvette..
Jade walked in just then and sat down with them..

"Nobody's alibi checks out.!!...Keith Barrow told us that he was at the Fitness Center working out..That's impossible..They had an Abestos scare and had Enviromental workers in there for the past week..The Center has been closed ...No way...

And Dawn Richardson said she wasn't at work that day....Not true.. Her Access card record shows she went in her office at 5:30 pm...It's after hours..but she was in the building...She left her office at 6:00 pm...And the Street Cam shows her exiting the building at 6:15 pm... A.C,. was murdered around 5:45 pm..." said Jade..
''As an Investigator for the D.A.'s Office ,I can open an investigation.."said Gary...
"Can you?" asked Yvette..

He looked at Yvette
 He thought about her sensuous kisses the night before that nearly drove him mad..
He thought about the crazy,crazy love they made into the early morning hours...He sure could...
"Gary, as an Assistant District Attorney ,I am authorizing you to look further into this.. Jade can help you....When you get enough information...I'll indict.."said Karen..

IV-

 And At the Brokeridge Firm
 Keith Barrow sat in his new office  with Dawn Richardson...They were having a drink...

''What a week this has been..A.C. fires Silas...Silas is charged with Murder and hires some heavy hitter Attorneys, then Silas kills himself..Wowww!" he said.,
 "It's been a great week for you...You went from about to being fired yourself to now running the firm..That's a big move ahead.."said Dawn..
 The two clinked glasses and sipped their Citris Martini's..
 "I suppose you have being partner in the bag now...He wasn't pleased with you either  when he found out you were interviewing with other firms.." said Keith Barrow.
 They kissed passionately in the doorway....He slipped her skirt up and admired her fine posterior
 "Ummmp, Ummmp, Ummmp...Maybe if you had been nicer to A.C.  You'd of made partner faster like you're about to do now.."said Keith Barrow, rubbing her behind..

''Lawd Have mercy girl." he said.

She eased out of his embrace..and slid her skirt back down....

"It seems like you've got your dance card filled with A.C.'s wife...but I'm not a jealous person...If you uh want me to be nicer to you uh....I want that partnership and a15 percent bump in salary..You give me that and I'll be VERY, VERYYYY NICE TO YOU!" said Dawn..

 "Consider it done....Here it is in writing, PARTNER ,but  a 15 percent raise in salary?  Noooo way...I thought 25 percent  bump in salary would be more to your liking.."said Keith Barrow...
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'll be very, very nice...Ouuuuuuuu." she smiled...and they began kissing again..She unzippered her skirt and slipped her panties down....
 He lifted her up and entered her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu hoo Hoo..hoo...Ouuuuu hooo hoooo, oh my god.OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEE....Ohhhh my god! "she screamed as he continued to long stroke her..

They wound up on his couch...making sweet , but hot sweaty love...

"Oh my goddddddddddddddd...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! " she moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.....

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yesssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSS!!!!!" she cooed.


 She had been "Nice" to A.C.
Gossiped about, but unknown by anyone..She had been A.C.'s plaything for three years...Sleeping with him at a room at his country club...Him promising her a partnership, but never delivering..
She had been sleeping with A.C. as far back as wife number three and still sleeping with him during wife number four, Carolyn...When it became evident that all A.C. wanted was to get in her panties and never intended to make her a partner..She stopped sleeping with him and began interviewing with other firms...This drove A.C. into a rage and  he decided to give her the axe...

She was on the short list with Silas, his partner's brother and a one time partner, who he no longer had any use for.. Young Keith Barrow, who while showing promise was late a lot, or missing a lot of days...His mind seemed to be elsewhere....If he only knew...He need look no further than he and  his young wife's bed...

She thought as she and Keith Barrow made love..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSS  ...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

The legs on the couch squeaked and sounded as if they might give way at any minute.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMph" he moaned..

"Ouuuuwee...Ouuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...aye...ayeeeee!!! Ouuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she cooed..


 That night we all wound up at Food Corner..
 Enjoying Banana Splits..
 "I'm Glad we are all on the same page..."said Yvette..
 "I was the minute I saw the crime scene and the luggage..."said Bee Bee.
 "The packed luggage and the fact that he was left handed and the gun was in his right hand.did it for me.." I said.
 "You add on to that that we know at least two people have openly lied about their alibis and you got it."said Kahlil..
 "It was all too neat...Phony Suicide letter.. Staged Suicide...That was to get rid of us and any investigation by us..A Trial would be too messy and might expose things...." said Sofia..
 "Gary and I are going to do some digging...We are going to get to the bottom of this." said Jade.
 It was weird us not preparing for trial...We were at least going to clear our clients name posthumously...

This was a first..

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments:

Post a Comment