Monday, July 13, 2020

I Could Just Kill You!!


Our Apartment building...
Midnight...Beds were squeaking....Headboards were rattling...….


Bee Bee and I of course were  in my new apartment across the hallway from the apartment she shared with Sofia.

 Devouring each others lips
and relieving each other of clothing..


and making sweet love.....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYY!" she whispered...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned....

Bee Bee was driving me to pure delirium......

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hotttt Stuff, you are showing off in this bed tonight...Ouuuu!" Bee Bee wailed..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddd!' I moaned...

Bee Bee giggled...

"You are enjoying your Bee Bee tonight aren't you?" she asked..

"Yes I am..." I moaned..

We had forgone dinner tonight and had spent the past EIGHT TO NINE HOURS in my new apartment ,making sweet love..

Sofia and Kahlil had gone to dinner...but were now in his fairly new apartment, across the hall from mine and a few doors down from the apartment the girls shared..

 were in her room with the door locked..kissing passionately
and relieving each other of their clothing...
and making sweet love  also.....Neither knew if they were coming or going, the sex was so good...

"PAPPPPIIIIII!" Sofia whispered..

"OH MY GODDD!" said Kahlil...

"AYE MIOS DIOS!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Sofia..


 "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPIIII!" Sofia screamed...
They too were making sweet love! We were celebrating after finishing a rash of major courtroom cases.


We had finished a rash of major case work.


Once again it had been busy times for us...

I, Attorney Keith Jones..had been working a serious case with Attorneys Nelson East


and Dabnis Coley once again...

We had been in court all week..

My girlfriend,Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans was in Hog Heaven....

She was once again working with her idols,



Attorneys Olivia Bennett-Alexander , Beverly West and their stellar investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander..

They had called her in because they needed an extra attorney to help out since they were without Nelson or Josie on this particular case..

There were times they were just a courtroom down from us...



My sister /friend, Attorney Sofia Garcia was working an innocence project case with attorneys Jessica Sanchez Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip " Burrows.. They were very thankful for Sofia's help. They were in the courtroom next to ours.

and my home slice, Attorney Kahlil Ahmed..



was working a case with Attorney Josie Boyd and Attorney Jasmine Coley...It was the second time this team had worked together too..

They too were often a courtroom down from us...


Donnie Ray did double duty as an Investigator, working on my case and Bee Bee's case..

While Ms. Jade worked as the investigator for Sofia and Jessica's case and Jazmine ,Josie and Kahlil's case....

Everything as far as preparation and research for our cases was run out of Olivia and Beverly's Duplex/Office.. even Sofia, Jessica and Chips Case.

For the past two and a half weeks we all met at their office at 9:00 am...


 Office Manager and Beverly's mom, Alfreda kept us all well fed...
 With Hot Coffee and her delicious home made doughnuts in the mornings..
And Cold Cuts, Mayo, Mustard and Italian rolls for lunch...

The 14 of us never left...We had everything we needed...A Law Library, Computers, Laptops, Tablets and a conference room big enough to accommodate all of us and we not get in each others way..

It was almost as fun as when we all had gone away on trips for big cases..

II-


 This morning we were all at Sam Mother's Diner having a big breakfast..

 New York Strip Steaks..
 Cheddar Omelettes
 Hash Browns
and Coffee...

"I was good and hungry this morning." I said.
"You earned it Hot stuff."said Bee Bee , who was practically glowing and smiling at me..
"Umm those steaks smell good..I'm starving."said Sofia.
''Yeah me too!"said Kahlil..
''Well you guys earned this...You all really worked hard the past two weeks..." said Yvette..
''With no interference from Lt. Tragg.. Although none of your cases would have involved him anyway..None of you had Homicides.."said Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the D.A.'s office..
''True...but it was extra nice..Not having him around anywhere.."said Jade..
ADA Karen Page walked in just then.....She smiled and waved at all of us..

''Hey Guys...I miss you guys..Haven't had you at my conference room giving me any Wrongfully Convicted cases  in awhile.." she smiled.. "I heard Olivia and Beverly hosted you and several other attorneys the past few weeks.." she said.
 "I was kind of lonely too...I missed em...This is the first time I've seen these four together in weeks."laughed Yvette.
 ''Well I've been working downtown this past week...Filling in for another ADA ,who is out on hospital leave..I've got one more case...Then it's back downtown to my digs...I'm sooo glad Lt. Tragg is out of town and none of my cases have had anything to do with him....I couldn't bare sitting next to him...His grubby hands sliding up my dress....I sooooo don't miss that..Or preparing a case that was poorly investigated...Which is why I've come to you.."said Karen..."I need a favor." she said.
 ''Sure, what is it?" asked Yvette//
"This case , this last case I have...It bothers me.. Garcetti forced me to file the indictment just to have 100 percent clearance....but I don't think this guy is guilty...As an Assistant District Attorney ,I can't help him....but you guys can...I need you to rep this guy....and do a little digging." said Karen.

 "Ohhhhhhh this sounds good ."I said.
 "You don't even know what kind of case it is." said Bee Bee.

"She can't try it..She thinks the guy is innocent...She needs our help..Sounds good enough for me."I said.
 "You wanna tell us about it?" said Yvette..
 "Sounds Nice and Juicy Like Little Mamasita."joked Kahlil..
 "Oh Hush Up.."said Sofia..
''So Spill Karen.." said Ms. Jade.






III-

"It started with a murder....A.C. Fromley, a prominent Partner in a stock brokeridge firm had fired the brother of his late partner... A man named, Silas Wilkins...

It was picture perfect..He had been fired from the firm his late brother co-founded by his brother's partner...a Man  everybody agreed was an ogre...Arrogant, Narcisstic , Not easy to get along with and a perfectionist....

Everybody saw them have a huge argument and heard Silas say -"I could just kill you"

And sometime that night...Someone came into that office and bashed A.C. Fromley's head in...with a blunt object.. Which we hadn't found at the time.." said Karen.

 "I did something Most ADA's don't do....I visited him at the "Fishbowl.."
 He looked so pitiful, so confused....
 He couldn't believe This was happening to him...First he is fired , a year before he could have collected his pension and then he is accused of killing the man who betrayed him and fired him..

He told me he had been in the building after hours...but that he was collecting his client list...He was going to try and start his own business...Take his clients with him...Live off of retainer fees.. He says he never saw A.C. that night and that he left right after he got what he wanted... He filled his car with files..Which the police found, when he was arrested for murder...
 But here is where it gets cute... A Day later , The Murder weapon, A large Candelabria wih blood and brain matter from A.C. is found wrapped in plastic
in the trunk of his car.... How did it get there?  He was already in custody and nobody reported finding it , prior to when it was found.....That's why I think He's innocent...but I can't represent him.."said Karen.

 I went to interview A.C.'s defacto second in command..
 A man named Keith Barrow.. I told him I was from the District Attorney's Office.. I suppose he didn't like my brand of questioning.. He called District Attorney Gil Garcetti and told him I was" harassing him."
 Gil called me into his office and said.

"Karen , I know you're doing incredible work at the Wrongful Conviction Unit , but baby this is Prosecution 101...The Questions you were asking Mr. Barrow were questions a Defense Attorney would be asking.. Now come on...It's your last case...It's an easy one..Let's put this to bed.."said Gil.
"I don't think this guy is guilty!!...I swear I don't...But my hands are tied...I can't question anybody...I asked that I be taken off the case and Gil surprisingly took me off...So I'm going back downtown to Wrongful Conviction Unit..but would you guys represent Silas? He needs a good defense team.."said Karen...
 ''Well, it certainly seems worthy of a look, what say you loves?"asked Ms. Yvette, who I could tell was going to look into this ,whether we wanted to or not!
 "I'm down." I said..
 "I am too."said Bee Bee..
 "I'll question him....He won't evade me.."said Jade with a sexy smile..
 ''Let's Go for it."said Kahlil..
 ''Yes, let's go for it.."said Sofia.
"He's not destitute...I promised him I'd get him some legal representation... He said that he is able to pay..."said Karen.

"That is really good...So....We'll get started...We'll visit him tomorrow."said Yvette..

"Thank you guys soooo much." said Karen.

IV-

 That night at Gary Lockwood's house...
 ''So you guys have a new case huh?" said Gary...
"Yes...a brand new case...Thanks to my good friend Karen Page.."said Yvette....

 ''Well good luck...if there's anything I can do...Just let me know.."said Gary...
 Yvette kissed him slowly and softly....
 ''You're doing it nowww.. Just give me this after a stressful day and that will be more than enough." said Yvette..
 Gary slipped her panties down and off and lifted Yvette up...He slowly entered her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu with pleasure baby..." he said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyy, thank you....Thank youuuuuuu." said Yvette..

As he held her up and long stroked her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good lawd...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hooo hoooo hoooo hooo….OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GARYYYYY!" Yvette cried out....Her head turning from side to side and her legs shaking...
Gary and Yvette wound up on top of his bed and he began to make love to her, savoring every moment like a diner savors a fine wine...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gary..." she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Vettie…" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name daddy..." she cooed..

"Yvette Cheryl Jones.....Oh my godddd!" he moaned...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sensual lovemaking continued... Yvette had three to four orgasms...The most she'd had since the night she and I spent together , years ago..

They both came together....Gary surprisingly and Yvette just shaking and moaning...

She kissed Gary until he came again and they both drifted off to sleep...

 Nightfall
 The four of us were in Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment tonight..
 "Wow....We had two days rest at least...Another new case tomorrow.."said Bee Bee..
 She was sitting on my lap...We had just finished watching a movie and was eating popcorn..

"I guess that means we all turn in uh early tonight huh?" I said.

 "Not that early Hot Stuff." she whispered...It was semi dark in the living room...
 She kissed me passionately......
"Oh my godddd!" I silently moaned..

 "Yeah...uh I guess so.." said Kahlil..sitting across from us.. He fake yawned like he was getting ready to go...
 "You two think you're sooo slick...If you want to spend the night with us...Just say so.."said Sofia..
 As we all continued to munch on Buttered Pop corn...
 Soon both of us  couples were kissing passionately on the couch! As the room was now completely dark...
As the moon shone brightly outside our windows...

(TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments:

Post a Comment