Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A Little Creepy

We suspected that our duplex Office might be wiretapped again..So we decided to have a little fun with whoever was listening..

Our day began on our floor with a nice healthy breakfast for all involved.

 New York Strip Steak
 With Omelettes
 Hash Browns
and coffee...

Olivia and I, Beverly and Nelson and Josie, who stayed over didn't discuss the case at all in our apartment. we just enjoyed the food..

 ''Nice to eat in , have a nice intimate meal with no interruption from Lt. Tragg.." said Olivia.
 ''Yeah , I know..This is so nice and Cozy.." I said.
 "I talked to Jazzy

 last night...She is over the moon...She said she and Dabnis are having such a good time in Cancun...They should be back on Friday.."said Beverly...
 "Lt. Tragg doesn't know what to do with himself..He doesn't have Dabnis to spar with and hardly anybody is in Sam Mother's for lunch..."said Nelson..
"Or Breakfast either...He's so miserable...I wish he'd eat somewhere else..." said Josie..

Just that quick I'd found three listening devices...I ran water so that the sound was drowned out and stomped on them smashing them.....

After Breakfast we moved to Beverly and Nelson's place..



Olivia , Beverly and Nelson all spoke fluent Spanish and French and went from speaking one language to speaking another...While they studied law books and mapped out defense strategy...

They wrote down everything else for Josie and I


Since we only spoke English...

Nelson, who also spoke Russian confused who ever was listening more..

Again I found the three additional listening devices and ran water to further confuse whoever was listening and stomped on them, smashing them...

Whoever did this was wayyy too sophisticated to be Lt. Tragg's men.... My guess was this was Assistant District Attorney, Mark Tate
and he had hired some outside services.. It was totally illegal...So he couldn't say anything..

I located three more and an additional one in the office and ran water and smashed them too!

A Few Blocks down in a surveillance van...A man turned to ADA Mark Tate..

"I think we were made and I think our coverage was blown...They were speaking in several different languages when they did speak and now I'm not getting anything..." said the man..

"Damn it!" said Mark Tate...''Well at least we can follow Donnie Ray...I put a GPS device on his car.." said ADA Tate.

I found the GPS Device too!...I had put it on a Bread Delivery Truck... We had already left our Office..

God Knows where Tate and his crew was going to wind up...






II-

We spent a good part of the morning talking to and questioning all of the people who worked with Rachel Clark directly...Her supervisors and her co-workers, they all had nothing but good things to say about her..





We talked to the same people about Herbie Du Bois...

Turned out everybody liked Herbie and everybody had a funny Herbie story to tell..

They all thought that Herbie and Rachel were the cutest couple and they showed us photos of the two at the Christmas Party and at the Courthouse Retreat last summer..

If there was any darkness ,Nobody at work knew anything about it.



We next went over the crime scene...

Nelson and I looked over the entire apartment...




Olivia, Beverly and Josie talked to Stephanie and Rachel's other girlfriends...To our surprise..Lt. Tragg had talked to none of them...He hadn't talked to her or Herbie's friends or co-workers either..
We had talked to co-workers, friends,family members  and taken notes and statements...He apparently didn't care what they had to say or offer.

I had checked financials of everybody involved... As a detective, I knew that there was nothing in this man's history that painted him as a killer.. At this point , I'd be looking for a different suspect.

Thing was...I didn't have a suspect... Nobody in their lives fit a profile of a possible killer.

We returned to our home...

Meanwhile in a completely different part of town...

ADA Mark Tate was furious.

"There is no sign of any of them...What are we doing here?" he yelled.

"Hey this is where the signal is coming from..."said one of the men on the van...

"I think we've been snookered...They spoke in three different languages...I don't know what the hell they were saying or planning...and we have no idea where they went or who they talked to today...They have created a whole strategy and I have no idea what it is and they've been places and I don't know where they've been or who they've talked to...YOU GUYS ARE FIRED!" he bellowed.

III-

At Home, ADA Rockland Cambridge and Alfreda


 were doing what they usually did when we weren't there..

Making Out.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned.. "I have never kissed a man as much as I have kissed you.."said Alfreda..

"Me neither."said Rockland..

Alfreda laughed in between kisses...

''You are so silly.." she said.

''Alfreda, I'm ready to take your clothes off."said Rockland..

''Now you know you can't do that...They'll be back at any minute now!" said Alfreda.

And Just then, we returned..

 ''Heyyyy, we are back!" said Olivia..
 ''What's shakin Freda?" I said.,
 "Hi Mommy...where's Rockland? I know he's here..I smell his cologne."said Beverly..

''He's in the kitchen.." said Alfreda.

He was ,trying to calm himself down...
 "Well our great investigation turned up nothing...Nothing that puts the slightest ray of suspicion on this guy or anybody else for that matter.."said Nelson..
''We have to use the same defense we used with Malik...That our killer has to be someone else."said Josie.

 "There isn't a shred of proof that he did this..His fingerprints and DNA would be there, They were romantically involved."said Olivia.
"The condom they found did have his semen in it...but it was down graded...It was hours old..The semen they found on her and in her panties was fresh and it belonged to someone else..The spermicide found inside her vagina was from a different brand of condom..."said Beverly..

"What have they got? A whole lot of nothin? His alibi is kind of weak..They found him in his apartment across the hall ,sound asleep...He has no room mate to verify his story though."said Nelson.

"The killer is somebody else..The same killer of the three young ladies in the Malik Seiky case..The semen is a match in all four cases..If Lt. Tragg had half a brain, he'd of read the discovery in both cases and made the connection by now and dropped charges on this guy."I said.

''I've got an idea.. Beverly, you and Josie call Goggins Laboratory, The FBI and The Medical Examiner's Office ...I want all three to examine that semen...Let them make the comparisons..
Two innocent men have been accused of crimes they didn't commit ,while a guilty man runs free."said Olivia.

 "We are on it Auntay."said Beverly.
''We'll go first thing in the morning." said Josie.

''Here is something funny...It probably doesn't mean much but check it out.. Rachel was the court stenographer in our last case..The Malik Seiky Case..and both of those girls who were murdered, The two Attorneys, they had both tried their last  cases against ADA Mark Tate...He won, but both cases were very tempestuous and both cases were up for appeal..The Para -Legal worked for the second Attorney, so she was there too!" said Nelson.

''You're not saying the ADA is our killer are you?" laughed Beverly..

"Aww No...but he is the common denominator in this whole thing...All four girls were in court with him at some time or other.."said Nelson..

''He does give me the creeps ,but they have all been in all types of courtrooms with a number of the same people...Just like we have."laughed Olivia.

I didn't say anything, but it did start me to thinking...He was indeed the common denominator of all four girls...They had all been in court with him recently...






IV-
 Olivia sat up in the bed in just her bra and panties, watching me..
I was on Portal...


I was looking up ADA Mark Tate...

He was born in New York City...Grew Up in the Borough of Queens...His father was born and raised in Philadelphia and moved to New York City, and worked as a chemist for the Food and Drug Administration.  He has a younger brother by six years who is also an Attorney. 

Due to his father's job with the FDA, the family moved many times, living in California, New York, Pennsylvania Michigan, and Maryland. 

He attended Public Schools in New York City. He then went to California, Where he studied at the University of California, Los Angeles, graduating with a degree in political science, Then earned a Juris Doctor degree at Southwestern University School of Law. 

He returned to New York City and then matriculated to Philadelphia where he worked for Bonham, Bonham and Clark Attorneys at Law...

He was dismissed after a colleague sued him for making improper sexual advances towards her.. The case was settled out of court and dismissed. Shortly afterwords he joined the D.A.'s office where he has only lost two cases...One of them was recently to Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West, Nelson East and Josie Boyd.


 ''Nothing in there says serial killer..He's just a little creepy."laughed Olivia..
"Yeah I guess you're right..but I'm looking for another suspect." I said.

 ''It bothers you that we cleared Malik ,but never figured out who did kill those girls doesn't it?" asked Olivia.
"It bothers me that another innocent man is being charged with yet another crime that the same killer may be responsible for."I said.

"Well...It should bother Lt. Tragg, but it doesn't."said Olivia.

I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately....

I didn't say another word about this case..

"It bothers me that we aren't making love.." I said.

"It was starting to bother me too! I've got on a new Bra and Panty set..." laughed Olivia in between kisses.

We stood in the corner and I unhooked her bra and slipped her panties off and we continued kissing passionately..

We fell on our bed..

The bed rocked back and forth and slammed against the wall as we went at each other furiously....

We went on like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...I couldn't get enough of her and she seemed like she couldn't get enough of me..

The bed squeaked so loud it was embarrassing...and the headboard seemed as if it might come loose at any minute..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,...."I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she screamed...

"OHHHHHHHH GOD...."I said, feeling as though I could explode at any moment...

"Baby!!"she hollered

"Darling..." I said as I pulled out of her and came like a gusher....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

We both came furiously and lie across the bed...breathing heavy..

Looking at each other and smiling sheepishly...

I lie in between her legs....holding her tight...

I had to figure out who this killer was before another girl died and another poor guy got falsely accused of this..

Meanwhile in a bathroom somewhere else....


"Those attorneys are smart... They're not some green ,overworked stressed out Public Defenders"said the Mirror.

"I know.."

"They 're good...You're seriously over matched." said the Mirror..

"No, I'm not...I can take em.."

"Ha!You tryin to convince yourself of that? Cause you sure haven't convinced me." said the Mirror

"Damn you!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!"laughed the Mirror.

(TO BE CONTINUED)






No comments:

Post a Comment