Wednesday, July 29, 2020

What's Two Days?

 At Sam Mother's Diner...
 Attorney Brenda Jordan smiled as the waitress brought out her order..
 Pancakes
 Hash Browns
 Sausage
 and Hot Coffee..
 Lt. Tragg spotted her as he was entering the diner and invited himself to her table..

"Myyyyy you have a big appetite for such a petite lady..." he said and smiled.
 "I'm a big appetite kinda gal....." said Attorney Brenda Jordan..

 "You've got briefcase and a lot of papers there...Would it be far off , if I guessed you're an Attorney?" said a smiling Lt. Tragg..
"Very Good...I am an Attorney and I've got an important meeting today.." she said...Just then , her phone went off..

''Excuse me...I've got to take this." she said.
 "You know, you're being very irresponsible...Well..Well..I don't want to hear it..Just meet me there..You know where the office is." she said testily...

She hung up and continued eating her breakfast....
 "I'm Brenda Jordan, Attorney at Law." she said and passed him a business card...She continued eating and looking at her paperwork..

"I'm Arthur Tragg  , Lt. Arthur Tragg, Homicide, Philadelphia Police department... I'll be calling on you...But it won't be for uh legal work...It'll be more like dinner, drinks, quiet conversation..." he said raffishly...

Brenda Jordan laughed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay."..she said...

She paid her tab and tossed a few dollars on the table for her tip..

" I'll be looking forward to that." she laughed.

"Bye now!" she said..

"Byeee!" he laughed...She was a sexy woman, he thought..

Watching her walk out of the diner..






II-

 At our office, we were preparing for her visit and the visit of Allana Speck.. Benjamin Speck's widow..
 "I knew it..Like clockwork, She'd be calling us, asking for an appointment..She called before the lawyer called actually." said Yvette.
 "And our old friend, Brenda Jordan is the lawyer...How about that? She knows how to follow the money..
 "I wonder what her cut of the potential 3 million dollar pay off is?" I asked..
 "Ohhh no..Chances are she'll be paid upfront...My girl wants all of that three million."said Sofia.
 ''She'll be broke within six months tops..."said Kahlil.
 "One million dollars is a lot of money to spend...But I agree with you...She doesn't seem like the brightest bulb om the lamp." said Bonnie.
 ''Heads up guys..Here they come.." said Jade..
 "Ms. Yvette Jones and company, how nice to see you guys again.."said Brenda..
 ''Wait a minute...You know my husband's attorney personally?" asked  Allana , a little taken a back..

"Our paths have been known to cross from time to time...We are Attorneys, our world is small." laughed Brenda..

"But enough small talk...We are here about the matter of payment of my client's pre nup and will...As executor, I trust you have the paper work.." said Brenda..



"I do..would you pass me that paper work Bee Bee?"asked Yvette...
''Right here Ms. Yvette." said Bee Bee passing her the paper work..
"Here is the paperwork on the Probate laws and wills." I said, passing her more paper work..
Sofia passed Ms. Yvette more papers on Probate Laws..That she and Bee Bee had looked up the day before...
Kahlil passed her paper work concerning wills...

Ms. Yvette peered at the paper work and speed read it...She would tell us later that there was nothing in what she read that gave her any leeway to withold the money...She was looking for a loophole..There was none.
Ms. Jordan...I am Bonnie Shay, Attorney and Insurance Investigator for Cyclops Insurance.. I'm sure you want to settle that claim too while you are here."said Bonnie Shay..
''Well Yes that makes it all that much easier."said Brenda..


"Before I can pay out a claim that large and it's here in the agreement that was signed...We , The Cyclops Insurance Agency have to do a thorough investigation...I believe I can do so in 48 hours.."said Bonnie..

"While I don't have to by law...I would feel a lot better , settling this matter and distributing the 1.5 million in my claim if I could do so after the conclusion of the Insurance Company Investigation.."said Yvette..

 ''Wait a minute, what are you trying to pull? Investigation ? Investigation for what?  My husband is dead and I want my money." snarled Alanna.
"Alanna....What's 48 Hours? What's Two days? It's the law...The Insurance Company has to do a thorough investigation under any circumstance and they have 48 hours to do it and then you'll be paid...But Ms. Yvette on the other hand...Like you said...You don't have to wait for their investigation...You just choose to...Check please?" said Brenda Jordan..

 ''What's Two Days?She does her investigation, everything is fine , We both pay.."said Yvette.
 ''You've never liked me..Never...You've always sided with Ben over me.."said Allana.

"Baby girl...I've never given you a second thought...Ben was my client though!...I've always looked out for his interests..And I find it funny that just two days before he died...He came here and drew up papers...Cutting your 1.5 million to 50K....and the day before he would have signed it..He's dead in a suspicious car accident in which you manage to walk away without a scratch.."said Yvette..
 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so that's what this is about...Those are some tough charges Ms. Yvette...I'm betting you can't prove any of them..Neither you nor your insurance investigator...At any rate...We are entitled  to the money he left her..."said Brenda.
Ms. Yvette realized she didn't have a leg to stand on...So she cut a check for 1.5 million dollars and passed it to Allana..

''Spend it in good health." she said and smiled.

''Thank You..I will."she said, smiling, putting the check in her pocketbook..

 ''I believe we are done for the day...Yvette, guys..Always a pleasure seeing you.."said Brenda Jordan.
 ''Always a Pleasure."said Yvette.
 "Wow ,did we just lose a negotiation?" I asked..
 "Nooo, this wasn't like a court case, just a negotiation." said Bee Bee.

"Bee Bee is right...But I would have rather of not given her any money until after Bonnie and Jade's investigation."said Yvette.
 "Maybe you're right, but it just feels like a loss." I said.
 "Trust me..we'll face a lot tougher battles than this."said Kahlil
 "Yeah for sure..Like that murder case we just won..."said Sofia..
 "Come on Bonnie...We got 48 Hours.."
''Let's start with the car and then check the M.E.'s office." said Bonnie.






III-

 ONE NIGHT LATER, We all were having a late dinner at our new favorite diner in Camden..
 "The food here is great...Despite the little longer drive...This could become my new go to spot.." I said..
 ''Mine too..This pasta is delish." said Bee Bee.
 "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes it is..."said Sofia..
 "I have to agree.."said Kahlil...
 We had a pitcher of Ice Tea for the table
 and two different pastas , between the five of us...
 Ms Yvette was eating with us...and eagerly awaiting for Ms. Jade and Bonnie to arrive with news of their investigation... She had ordered ahead and their dishes were just arriving as they walked into the
diner.
''Hey Guys...I went to the M.E.'s office.. Our victim had a mixture of alcohol in him..enough to say he was legally drunk and a sedative in him...Which is unexplainable..being that it was that early in the day.." said Jade.
"I looked at the car too....The Detectives in Auto Theft said that the way the car hit that tree at the speed it was going is odd...but not improbable.. Jade and I talked to about 22 people...People in the Cantina with them...Apparently the two were having a spirited argument and at least three people heard him tell her that he was cutting her money from 1.5 million to just 50K and that she shouldn't be getting that much... He supposedly told her, "Let your young boy toy take care of you...We are through and this time for good.."said Bonnie.

 ''So He knew she was cheating on her and planning divorce number three.."said Bee Bee
 "You think he was serious this time Ms. Yvette? That he was really done?" asked Sofia..
"Who can say? I thought he was done with her for good the second time they divorced and yet they married again..We've got a sketchy little motive ,some heresay , but no concrete proof....Just a co-incidence of circumstances.."said Ms. Yvette..

 "Lt. Tragg has made arrests on less evidence." I laughed..
 ''Yeah and you see what has happened with that?" added Kahlil..

Which brought our entire table to laughter...
 ''My honest opinion...We have hearsay about an alleged argument and a car accident that looks a little suspicious,but nothing more...We don't have enough to prove any impropriety.."said Jade.
"I'm afraid Jade is right...Tomorrow if I don't find anymore..We'll just have to give her the rest of the money like you guys did." sighed Bonnie.
 "My gut tells me this was murder....but I've already paid her....Looks like you have to pay her Bonnie..but dimes to donuts, the little heiffer is going to trip herself up before this is over."said Yvette.

Another pitcher of Ice tea and another Pasta dish was brought to the table....

IV-

 CURLEYS BAR-PHILADELPHIA PA.
 Attorney Brenda Jordan was sent another Citris Martini...She had just finished two..


 ''Oh I didn't order another drink...I was getting ready to settle up." she said..

"The Gentleman over there sent it." said the waitress ,pointing to Lt. Arthur Tragg.
 Lt. Tragg smiled and walked over and sat down at her table..
 "Well, Lt. Tragg ,  this is two times, two different places in two days...but what's two days right?  Thank you for the drink." she said..

''Hey Lieutenant Tragg..you travel in law enforcement circles don't you?   I've got a question for you...Do you know a Gary Lockwood?

He's an Investigator for the District Attorney's Office.." asked Brenda..
 "Sure do...I've known him for a couple of years...He was a patrolmen under me..then he made detective and Sgt. and eventually Lieutenant under me...He was a Lieutenant in Internal Affairs for years and then got in a little trouble, got busted down to Detective and came back to Robbery -Homicide.. Now he's an Investigator for the District Attorney's Office..
 What about him?" asked Lt. Tragg.
 ''Oh My client...Her husband was killed a few days ago in a horrific automobile accident..and she is due some money from both her late husband's estate and the insurance company...My client's husband's Attorney, a Ms. Yvette Jones.
 Ms. Jones
 And Ms.Bonnie Shay, the Insurance Investigator seemed to think there was some impropriety...I was told that the Insurance Company has to do a 48 hour investigation before they can pay a claim this big...1.5 million...Ms. Yvette Jones didn't want to pay until the Insurance Company Investigation was over ,but after careful negotiation, Ms. Yvette conceded and paid my client her 1.5 million... Today, Bonnie Shay and Ms. Yvette's Investigator, Jade Lee interviewed oh about 22- 23 people...They didn't find anything
 I'm pretty sure this whole thing will be wrapped up by end of business tomorrow..
But what I find curious is that an Investigator From The D.A.'s Office went behind them and interviewed the same people and questioned people at the Auto -Theft Unit and paid a visit to the M.E.'s office...

No crime was committed here or YOU would be on the case..I'm just interested   in what the D.A.'s Office would be interested in....I'm just trying to get my client compensated and I don't want any trouble.."said Brenda innocently...


'"Say No More...I know him...He's sleeping with Yvette Jones...She's got him so whipped and twisted that he doesn't know if he's coming or going half the time...He's looking into this as a personal favor to her...It probably came up during pillow talk...I'll put a stop to this immediately..."said Lt. Tragg..


"Thank You....I'm so grateful for your help.."said Brenda...who felt his hands up her dress...rubbing her legs and palming her butt...She was astounded...Her mouth was wide open...Soon he was tugging at the waistband of her panties..

His face was as red as a beet and he had a pleased as punch look on his face...He was also as erect as a tent!

She removed his hands..

"I didn't say I would be that grateful!!!...What the hell were you just doing?" she asked..

 "Baby...I'm doing you a favor....I just thought...." said Lt. Tragg..who all of a sudden had straightened up....
"What did you think?  I was going to sleep with you?  I never said that or gave you that impression Did I?" said a now very irritated Brenda Jordan...

 "Baby! Calm down...Alright, we got off on the wrong foot...I'm sorry....I'll take care of your problem tomorrow. Just relax...."said Lt. Tragg softly...
"Never Mind...Don't do me any favors... I thought you were a gentleman at least...Not a neandrathal and a lout...Excuse me..." she said and got up...She paid her tab at the counter and walked out...

 "What the Hell was wrong with that broad?" asked Lt. Tragg as he sat by himself..
in the crowded bar..

AT GARY'S HOUSE- Later that night!
   Ms. Yvette and Gary were kissing...

They were kissing like it was nobody's business...

"You are sooooo bad...What am I going to do with you.?" she moaned in between wet sloppy kisses.

 Gary was slipping her panties down and off..

"Ouuu you are sooo bad!" she laughed..
"Ummmmmm you are soooo damn sexy...I can't help myself.." he moaned...

Yvette eased herself down on him and began to ride him slowly like a surfer rides the waves..

"Ouuuuuu am I?" she asked seductively.......

"YESSSSSSSS!" he said in his deep baritone that turned her on....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, glad you think so highly of me......ouuuuuuuuu" she moaned.

"Thank you for doing that favor for me...Talking to those people..You piggy backed on to Jade and Bonnie's investigation.ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned.. She was shaking like crazy, sweating and her head was turning from side to side...She was having an intense orgasm....


"Sorry I didn't find anything concrete, but for what it's worth..I agree with you...It looks hella fishy..It looks like murder..just can't prove it.ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned.


She moved up and down, slower and slower.....Her head was spinning...she felt so good.....She was trying to hide it from him...but he could look at her face and tell she was as aroused as he was...

"Ohhhhhh my goodness...Why do you have to be soooo damn good in bed?" she asked herself out loud..her legs shaking.....He kissed the tips of her breasts....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" she cried out....

Gary laughed....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! why are you so soft and wet?  You are driving me out of my mind...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,.....ummmmmmmmph!" he moaned..

"Thank you again baby..I love you...I hope I can pay you back! ummmm YES!  YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! OUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" laughed Yvette...who was having a very intense orgasm again!!!...Tears were just flowing down her face....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned....
.''Ummmmmm you already areeeee..." Gary moaned..

"You are more than welcome baby." she cooed..

As they made sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!...


(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments:

Post a Comment