Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Bad History


 " Here is what the Prosecution has..They know you two had a pretty loud, pretty public argument in that rooftop restaurant we also were dining in just hours before Greta Fallow either jumped or was pushed to her death.." said Olivia.
 "The Five of us along with 23 other diners, the manager and wait staff have been given court summons to testify against you.." said Beverly..
 "But having an argument in public really proves nothing...Plenty of people have arguments in public..That's all anyone can testify to...No threats were hurled either way.." said Nelson..
 "One damning thing they do have is that drink glass from her apartment with your fingerprints and DNA on it.."said Josie..
 ''And all that proves is that you were in her apartment that day...That's all...." I said..
''Well here is my side of the story... Last week....Brittany kept feeling as though we were being followed..Different cars...Always with tinted glass....I told her she was being paranoid...I should have listened.."said Alonzo..

 ''Seeeeee , you should have listened.."said Beverly.
 "I kept telling him I felt like we were being watched...I was over his apartment once and I swear, somebody was in the window in the apartment across the street from him, but when we looked again...They were gone." said Brittany.
 "And this person probably snapped photos of you and Alonzo.."said Olivia..
 "The photos were taken of you guys on the rooftop terrace of his place." said Josie..
 "And in your living room..." said Nelson..
 "And someone made damn sure your father got those photos...Probably a P.I." I said.
"You think your father's political enemies might have taken those photos?" asked Alfreda..

"I thought about that....and I asked my father... but he ruled every last one of them out..though you still might be on to something.."said Brittany...

 "But would any of your father's political enemies stoop to murder?" asked Olivia..
 "Let's forget about the photos for a minute....If it were her father's political enemies they would have sent these photos to the press and the media...Not him...and if it was a blackmailer...They would have asked for something....Money, Influence...Something! No whoever sent these photos wanted your father to know and him alone.."I said.
''I wouldn't put something like this past Lieutenant Tragg except that he's been in Quantico, Virginia for a month and it couldn't have been him..." said Beverly.
 ''Yeah, even he's not that low...."said Josie..
 "That's debatable." said Nelson..




Olivia , Beverly and I and Alfreda burst into raucous laughter at that remark.






II-

 " After her dad got the photos.....And he had em a week before he let on that he had em...He called us both into his office...All he said was that he wished he had heard this from Britt or me or both of us..But basically he didn't care that we were together...If someone thought this would get me fired or cause us to break up...They were all wrong..The fact that he's paying you guys for my defense proves that...

So he said he didn't hire a private investigator and like you said Mr. Donnie Ray...His political enemies would have taken these photos to the tabloids and the media and a blackmailer would have asked for something...The only thing I could figure was that this personal, that it was done by somebody in my world to get at me.."said Alonzo...
 "Right off the bat, he blamed Greta.." said Brittany..."I told him..He didn't have much if any proof.."said Brittany..

 ''So you and Greta obviously have history." said Olivia.
"Bad History, I take it.."said Beverly...

"Well Not all Bad.... Greta and I met at Howard University....We both Majored in Trial Advocacy and Administration Of Justice....We were uh friends with benefits then....


We slept together oh maybe a half dozen times in the four years we were at Howard.... 

It clearly meant more to her than it did me then....We graduated...And We both wound up in New York City at Columbia Law School...

Our relationship got serious then...We were both from Philadelphia, had known each other in Howard and now were both in Columbia Law School...

We graduated from Columbia Law School , both passed the bar and both returned to Philadelphia..We got engaged..

But while we were engaged..We both realized that the only thing really holding us together was sex..Not much else..

I didn't love her and I didn't think she loved me...So we broke off the engagement, six weeks before the wedding was to take place..

She and her girlfriend broke out my front window....

I found a brick in my windshield...

Another time, I was teaching law at PENN...I came out and all four of my tires had been slashed...

I got a restraining order against her...

Another time, I was over another woman's house...and we heard someone bouncing on a trampoline..She was in the backyard,bouncing on a trampoline..snapping photos of us.."

 "WHATTT??" laughed Beverly out loud..
 "Oh My GODD!" laughed Josie..
 "Naw Man...She was certifiable!" said Nelson..
"She was...I had her arrested..but later dropped charges...I didn't want to see her get disbarred..She was a pretty good Attorney from what I heard...She worked at a pretty reputable firm.
So for a year , she kind of cooled out..Didn't hear a peep out of her..

Then I started dating Brittany....and when this happened...You'll understand why she was the first person I thought of..."
"I called her and told her we had to talk...She said to come over...Against my better judgement I did.. I was getting off work...so that's why I had my suit on..
From the looks of her apartment, she was doing pretty well for herself..
She knew I was coming over...She comes to the door in just her nightgown....No bra on..Nightgown comes up to her thighs...giggling..
She asked me to come in
and gave me a sensuous kiss in the lips...I had to pry myself away from her....She told me to wait while she showered...
She showered and got dressed and said she knew a nice restaurant we could go to ,to talk...

She poured me a drink....That's how my prints and DNA got on the glass...We had a drink together...That was around 5:00 pm..

After we left....That was the last time I was there...I did not come back...

We went to that same restaurant..The one we saw you in and I went in my briefcase and I showed her the photos...








She looked at them and smiled..

 "Ouuuuu rock my world....Remember when you and I used to do things like this..? Ummmmm." she cooed. "We still could...I wouldn't tell your girlfriend...Would you?" she asked me..
"Remember when is the most boring conversation starter.. Thing is we are not doing these things now..Did you hire a P.I. to snap these photos and then mail these to my girl's law firm?" I asked..
The conversation got dark after that.

 "You've done some pretty low things before Greta, but this was the lowest...sending photos of me and Brittany making love to her dad's law firm....MY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT!!! WHY ? WHYYY? I'VE TOLD YOU...WE ARE OVER!!!CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD??" yelled Alonzo Williams, the young Attorney who threatened to rip Lt. Tragg's head off a few weeks ago..
''See, see, there you go....Jumping to conclusions and letting that big ego of yours  get the better of you....I didn't send any photos of you and your new white girlfriend to anybody...AND I DON'T LIKE BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO... I'm not worried about you....I've moved on too...I could care less about you and your little white girl....." she said....




 "DON't get loud, don't cause a scene..."said Alonzo Williams...

"YOU GOT LOUD WITH ME!!! I'll show you what making a scene is....THIS IS MAKING A SCENE." she said.
who poured the contents of the Mango Martini on my head..and promptly marched out of the restaurant....and that's where we come in..."said Alonzo.

 "That was around 7:45 pm..., Where did you go after that?" I asked..
 "I went to get gas....My credit card will show that....I filled my car up and then I went to Brittany's place...I never left until that jackass Lt. Tragg arrested me...I didn't know Greta was dead until he told me.." said Alonzo...
 'So after we saw you, you went to get gas..You didn't call or see Ms. Fallow anymore that night right?" asked Nelson..
 "That's the truth...His suit was still wet when he came to my place..I took it off and he threw on a pair of sweats he keeps at my place.. He didn't go back out...I swear and I told Lt. Tragg that..but it was as if I was talking to myself.."said Brittany.
 "Believe me, you were.."said Olivia..
 "He's a knothead.." said Beverly.....

"Look , until the trial begins...Why don't you two check into a local motel.....Use your real names, but check into some place out of the way...Give us the address and a phone number you both can be reached at....This will give you privacy and safety from Lt. Tragg..He likes to needle and intimidate both suspects and attorneys lately..."said Olivia.
 "I'll take you to get your things...He doesn't know my car and I'll drop you both off."said Josie..
 "I'll call the D.A.'s office...I'm sure they'll give me a few days off " said Brittany...

"And I'm sure your dad will give me a few days off.."said Alonzo..."Thank you sooo much.." he said.







III-
It was nearly Six O'clock in the afternoon... Attorney Jasmine Coley and her husband, Attorney Dabnis Coley were all smiles when they walked into our office..

 "You know Liv...I tell anybody that will listen ,that you taught me everything I know about being a lawyer and about being a good woman...I never imagined I'd be representing you one day....I am tickled pink."said Jazzy....
 "So Jazzy will be representing you , Beverly and Josie and I'll be representing Donnie Ray and Nelson..Absolutely brilliant.. Lt. Tragg served you guys with summons...huh?" said Dabnis..
 "Actually ADA Graham served us with subpoenas....but he got Lt. Tragg to actually give them to us.."said Olivia.
 ''He was so giddy ,I'll bet he practically volunteered.."said Beverly...
 ''We did witness our client and the deceased arguing the night of her death in a restaurant.." I said..
 "Josie is out , getting them set up somewhere secure, out of harms way, while we sort this thing out...
We want you two to object to as much as you legally can, everytime we are questioned..."said Nelson..

 "That should be right up your husband's alley.."laughed Beverly..
 "You know him so well.."laughed Jazzy...
"I'm gonna love it.."said Dabnis...
 Lt. Tragg was bored...Again he saw none of the attorneys or detectives he was used to sparring with in Sam Mothers Joint or in Curleys Bar.....
 He drove out to the Suburban Headquarters to surprisingly learn that Alonzo Williams was still on staff and had been given a leave of absence until his legal battle was settled.. He also was shocked when he learned that Mr. Hughes was footing the legal bill for Alonzo..
 He went to both Alonzo and Brittany's apartments ,only to find that neither were there...
 So he next knocked on our door...Rang our bell...
 Alfreda answered..

"WHAT IS IT?"
 "I'd like a word with Olivia and Beverly and their client.." he said..

"If you mean Mr. Williams..He and his  girlfriend  left here an hour ago.. and no I don't know where they went and Olivia and Beverly can't see you right now..They're having a meeting with other attorneys involved in this case and they are not to be disturbed...Now unless you have a warrant...Then I advise you to go home."said Alfreda..

"Other Attorneys involved in this case?  What other Attorneys? Isn't your four and Donnie Ray enough?" asked Lt. Tragg..
 Before he could say anymore.. Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge came to the door.

"Produce a proper warrant or go home like she said.." he said sternly...
Lt. Tragg had a white hot rage in his eyes...but there was nothing he could do...He left...He was livid..


IV-

 That afternoon...Olivia and I were relaxing upstairs in our apartment..
 "Tomorrow Shortcake and I are going back to Ms. Fallow's apartment and check that terrace...We are also going to checkout the film footage from the street cam and the camera inside that building and in the driveway... We are going to talk to Hazel and find out if there is any basis for this being a "Homicide"  ,It looks like a suicide to me." I said..
 "That's what I think It is..This girl was unstable...I think she jumped..and I believe her...I don't think she sent the photos...I think the accusations, seeing the photos and the argument may have pushed her over the edge...I don't know who sent those photos or why...but the whole thing triggered a series of events that led to her death...No more talk about business"said Olivia
She kissed me slowly and passionately...She knew what she was doing..She didn't want to discuss this case any longer...truth be told , neither did I...

''Come here and get involved in this business" she said seductively....

Olivia laughed at how fast I was getting out of my clothing...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, you 're ready to handle all this business.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard...

"Yes I am.." I said.

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly,softly.....

'Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,'Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!....OUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she said laughing....

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little...How long have we known each other? I still get you all excited like that?" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here." she said softly.....
She laid another sweet kiss on my lips...

She fondled me softly and gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..


 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..HANDLE THIS BUSINESSS..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEE..."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

"You like it daddy?" she moaned..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.." I said..

"Mama likes it tooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" she moaned..

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......


She continued kissing me..



" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
 
She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.




 We kept on at it for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS...We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

"Ohhhh my......You are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I know you've missed this for a few nights..." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..damn good job!!."I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!" she said...

It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...


"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...do youuu?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another TWO HOURS AND A HALF went by....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu,ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...


I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...



"Wow! You put it on me sooo good." she said....

 "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she yelled...Her legs were shaking and sweat was running down her face....

Finally she stopped shaking and had the sweetest and at the same time most devilish look on her face I'd ever seen...

She crawled on top of me and began deep throat kissing me...Wet and sloppily....and eased her self down on my still rock hard and wet penis...

"One last rideee for the night." she giggled..

"Thank youuu." I said.

"You're welcome.." she said..
and began moving up and down...up and down....I was going crazy...Olivia was so soft, so warm...so moist...and feeling all of these sensations...Within another TWO HOURS I came so intensely....so hard...that I practically passed out...and the last thing I remember was Olivia, climaxing and laughing....

While I lay there catching my breath....I thought...Somewhere on the terrace of that young lady's apartment lie the keys to this case..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments:

Post a Comment