Thursday, July 16, 2020

Two Women, Too Many


At this very moment, in a motel, outside of Philadelphia...

The Late A.C. Fromley's wife, Carolyn and new Director of the firm,

 Keith Barrow were in the throes of passion..

They met at this same Motel several times a week, every week and had been doing so for close to a year..

Carolyn Harris- Fromley, and Keith Barrow were the same age...Both were 21 years younger than her late husband, A.C., who liked younger women...His other three wives had been  considerably younger also.

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Carolyn, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Keith Barrow... as the bed in their motel room squeaked like crazy...…

Carolyn Fromeley's eyes seemed to be rolling into the back of her head as she experienced ecstacy ,the likes of which she hadn't experienced in awhile...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Keith..Keitttttttttttttttttthhh.Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu MR. BARROWWWWWWW..." she moaned.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Carolyn Fromley...


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Keith please ,There are other people in here and the window is open...you want everybody to know we are in here doin the nasty?" said Carolyn

"Everybody in this Motel is doing the nasty...This isn't exactly a vacation spot...I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

She laughed.. Keith Barrow was the sexiest, funniest man she'd met in awhile...

''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I don't want to draw undo attention to you and I...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...


Carolyn and Keith had spent the afternoon together in a Motel outside of Philadelphia..

Unknown to her, he had spent a good part of the early afternoon in his office ,

enjoying the pleasures of new partner,

Dawn Richardson.

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Keith...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me, give it to me strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all that would come out of Keith's mouth...He felt so good!
he must be living well...Two fine women in one day...

 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Carolyn

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Carolyn...Carolyn ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me lover...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried out!
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Mr. Barrow..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Carolyn,,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "he moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..don't you give this to any other woman!!!! THIS IS MINE!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ALL MINE!!! YESSSSSSS!"she yelled out...She couldn't believe she had just uttered that!

It got Keith Barrow that much more excited....

 He lifted her up and began thrusting feverishly into her...He seemed to like this position...

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, KEITH....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Calvin.....I love you!!! OUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOOO!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cooed..


Keith Barrow didn't know if he was coming or going!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….Carolyn ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me lover...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..MISTAH BARROW!!!!"she wailed...She was having an intense orgasm...So intense she was crying like a little girl...Tears just streaming from her eyes...Her body just shaking..


He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...


He lie there out of breath, feeling extremely satisfied....Carolyn was still shaking, trembling a bit.....
She leaned over and kissed Keith Barrow until she stopped trembling....He came again like a gusher.......
He held her close and tight in his arms for awhile...Carolyn liked that...She felt warm.....

 Unknown to them, they had both been photographed going in  and coming out on several occasions...
 ''Hmmm according to his credit card and debit card records.. He has been buying flowers and renting out this room at this motel for close to a year and coming here with the bosses wife... The bosses fourth wife...who was 23 years younger than the bosss."said Jade.
 "I was going to ask if the boss knew about this..but no way he could have and this clown have kept his job much longer..There is no record that A.C. hired a Private Investigator of any kind.."said Gary as they sat in the car..


Drinking coffee and snapping photos.
 "From what I found out...Mr. Barrow was about to be fired himself.. He missed a lot of days...Usually after a rendevouz with the missus...He wasn't pulling his weight as far as making money for current clients and bringing in new clients... His last two performance evaluations were sub-par..." said Jade..
'There is motive right there..but we need to know exactly where he and the missus were at the time of A.C.'s murder.."said Gary..

"Have to look at more Credit Card and Debit Card  Receipts." said Jade.






II-
We were back at work...

''Well the new director of the Brokeridge firm didn't waste anytime moving into the Boss's old office and in addition to that..He spends several lunch hours with the Boss's old mistress, Dawn Richardson at her apartment.." I said..
''Wowwww! And He spends several nights with the Boss's widow in this motel, " said Bee Bee showing us photos Jade and Gary had taken...
"He made Dawn a partner and gave her a 25 percent raise in salary too." said Sofia...
''All of which proves nothing...Just that Mr. Barrow has his dance card filled...But nothing illegal."said Kahlil.
"Kahlil is right.....Despite all of that...What we do know is that both Ms. Richardson and Mr. Barrow lied about where they were on the afternoon of the murder." said Ms. Yvette.

''We might have to go about this in another way.." said Ms. Yvette.






III-



Ms. Yvette sat in a Tony New Coffee shop downtown...

 She smelled a familliar fragrance...She looked up to see Keith Barrow..
"Ms. Jones...How nice to see you...Is that a Victoria's Secret Bag you have there?  Could I take a peak?" he asked and smiled..

"That's rather personal don't you think? " said Ms. Yvette, smiling..
''Only as personal as you choose to make it or not make it?" he said.
''Spoken like the Attorney you are or used to be Mr. Barrow...Let me see, you're a Morehouse Man, Bachelors and MBA.....Got your J.D. from Columbia University in New York City, Passed the Bar in
New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey..." said Yvette..


 "Excellent!  I see you are more interested in me than I thought....I'm interested in you too...
Born and Raised here in Philly. Like me..A product of Philly's Public school system, like me.. Undergraduate in Administration of Justice and Trial Advocacy from Lasalle University, Penn Law School..Passed bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York....employed at McClusky/Cozen/Connor and Pratt and associates...Senior Associate Attorney

Supervises fellow Penn Law School graduates

 KEITH JONES
 BEATRICE "BEE BEE" EVANS
 SOFIA GARCIA
 and KAHLIL AHMED
with the lovely JADE LEE, former Tokyo Detective, now your Investigator..... Was this part of some diversity initiative?" he asked.
 "It was...It was how I became Senior Associate Attorney..."sighed Yvette..
 "Yeah, I hate when predominately white firms roll out that bullshit...You fellow white senior associate attorneys didn't have to do that did they?" he asked
 As their coffees arrived and they took a seat....He couldn't take his eyes off of Ms. Yvette.
 "True....All true....So since we obviously know who we are...Why don't you tell me where you really were the night A.C. was murdered?  You weren't at the Fitness Center...They've been closed for two weeks..Asbestos Testing.." said Ms. Yvette, who smiled..
"Why don't you let me see what's in your bag?  I'll tell you..." he whispered...

She opened the contents of her bag..





His eyes popped at the thought of her in these objects of clothing...an assortment of panties and bras...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddd!" he moaned..

 "My God...Men get so excited at the sight of a woman's underthings...." laughed Ms. Yvette , who put her recently purchased items back in her bag..


"If you must know....I was uh at A.C.'s house..with Mrs. Frowley…." he said guiltily..

 "Like you knew A.C. wasn't going to be coming home right?" said Ms. Yvette.
 "Why do I get the feeling you're still investigating this? Your client is dead...You have no one to defend... And No....I took a half day....I left the office at Noon and was with Mrs. Fromley until at least 7:00 pm...Then I left...I stopped at a gas station and I went home, Took a nice long shower and went to bed, alone....I did not kill A.C." said Keith Barrow.
 "But you've been screwing his wife for close to a year now...Those Motel charges must be adding up?" said Ms. Yvette..
 He looked surprised..He smiled sheepishly...

"You know about us huh? I guess that uh destroys any chance I could have of seeing you in that underwear huh?" he laughed..
 "Yes sirrr...You've got two women, too many ! Plus I'm involved in a long term relationship with an Investigator from the D.A.'s office..He and I are pretty serious....but here's the thing...If I were single....I'd certainly be attracted to you....You're very handsome....You're a very attractive man..but you got too many women...You got Mrs. Frawley and Dawn Richardson....I don't go for players...I'm a one man kind of gal and I like my men to be one woman kind of guys....You're not that kind of guy and you couldn't be..It's not you.."said Ms. Yvette, smiling..
 They drank their coffees and then ordered some waters..
They drank their waters...

He tossed some dollars down on the counter....

He took one last look at Yvette..

"You're right....About me..Shame...I really would like to have you....but you're wrong if you think I'm a killer...I didn't kill A.C." he said and got up and left..

Yvette smiled and shook her head.. She believed him!

IV-

 THE NEXT DAY- at our office!
 "Keith Barrow did not kill A.C.  I checked his Access Card log in for that day...He logged out at Noon and did not return to the office until 9:00 am the next morning... I spoke to Mrs. Carolyn Fromley..A.C.'s widow...They were together all day from around 1:00 pm to 7:00....He gassed up his car at 7:15 and he went home...Just like he said.."said Yvette..
''Which means she didn't kill him either... We can cross them both off our list.." I said.

 "There is no indication that A.C. even knew that Keith Barrow was sleeping with his wife...But he was going to fire him...It was in a memo...."said Bee Bee.

"A memo? Interoffice memo?" asked  Yvette.
 "Not exactly....Kind of like a memo A.C. wrote to himself..  He kept memos like this around all the time to remind him to do things...Meetings , et al.. The memo was sent out early that morning...Silas Wilkins, Keith Barrow and  get this Dawn Richardson were all to be fired that day!, according to this memo...An official letter was sent to all three of them and an email asking them to clear their desks and turn in their access cards."said Sofia.
 "He fired Silas in person..Keith Barrow never saw his emails that day....and he left at Noon without seeing A.C. "said Ms. Jade.
 ''All he had on his mind was getting in Mrs. Frowley's panties..and so he was there and never saw his termination email...By the time his termination letter arrived at his home, a day later......A.C. was already dead and that was null and void!" I said...
''Which leaves Dawn Richardson..She didn't come to work that day....But I'm betting she saw her emails..and she was furious..Which is why she was there in the afternoon..This man had been hitting on her for three years and she finnaly gave him some and not only did she not get her partnership like she wanted, but now she was getting the boot..Sounds like a motive to me.."said Kahlil..

"That's a good story...but we have to prove it~!"said Yvette....

And Later at Gary's House.

Yvette smiled at Gary...

 ''Could I use that new shower you have ?"askedYvette.
"Yes, if we can shower together."said Gary, smiling raffishly..
Showing Yvette his new shower....

 "Okay"said Yvette without protest..
Gary turned on the water...

Yvette undressed in front of him and slowly undressed him..

and within minutes...They both were in the shower...Kissing passionately and engulfed in hot soapy water..

"I'm liking your house, better and better."said Yvette.

"I'm liking you being at my house more and more.." said Gary..

She smiled...She looked at how erect Gary was and shook her head..

"I see....Oh my god Gary....You don't make any sense..." she said and gasped...

Sometime later, Yvette and Gary were

on his Terrace... Gary took Yvette into his arms..

 "How was that shower baby?said Gary..
'''The best. After this week...Just what I needed" said Yvette..

Gary passed her a cup of Orange Organic Tea.
Yvette sipped it...It was good..she let the aroma go up her nostrils....She smiled from ear to ear...
"Mmmmm.. this gets me in the mood. "said Yvette.

"Well Alrightttt!."said Gary...just staring at Yvette...


"You are such a horn dog....but you're my horn dog..." she laughed..

She kissed him softly.....

"Ummmmm I love you Vettie." he moaned softly...


"I love you too!" she whispered...


"Do you really?" he asked..


''You don't even understand how much at this point." she said..


"Show me." he said softly...


"Gladly.." she whispered....

He had her in the corner, running his hands down into her panties..kissing her passionately and she fondling him softly...They both were driving each other crazy.....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl....." he moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYY!" she sighed..



In no time they were on his big couch making sweet love..

to only the light of the stars....

The  soft couch heaved under their weight, but was so soft....Yvette preffered it to Gary's noisy bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...baby..you are so soft, so wet." Gary cried out!

"Garyyyyyyyyyyried Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette moaned.


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Vettie!"  Gary moaned.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Garyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you soo much...

Ouuuuu you don't even know.."she cooed.. 




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." Gary moaned

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned... 

"Yvette   sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."Gary moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Gary ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette cooed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd  Gary

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!! 



EIGHT TO NINE HOURS smoothly passed by as they made love under the moonlight...

Tears and sweat ran down the sides of both of their faces...Yvette's legs began to shake furiously and she began to move her head from side to side and cry like a little girl...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GARY!" she cried out..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yvette...MS. YVETTE!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

Yvette laughed...

Gary enjoyed making love to her so much....

With only the city skyline and the light of the Moon and stars to witness.


(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments:

Post a Comment