Tuesday, July 28, 2020

A Cool Three Million

 The next day we were in the office...Filing case files away  and tidying up...We hadn't been here in a few weeks...
 Ms. Yvette was in her office going over Ben's last Pre Nup and looking at the adjustment that she was going to work on... He was cutting the payment down to 50K...A big drop from 1.5 million.
She found that strange...but it didn't matter anyway...He didn't live to sign it and she was certain his widow wouldn't sign that now..

Still she couldn't get the wife's behavior at the crash scene out of her mind.

 Benjamin's wife, Alanna was sobbing profusely to police officers , but managed to straighten up, when a much younger man arrived on the scene..

"Ohhhh Mark...Mark...It was terrible...Just terrible.." she said , hugging him...
 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Alana...I came as soon as I heard..." said the young man..

He looked to Yvette and Bonnie like he was cumming already...
 planting a wet, sloppy kiss on her lips...and moaning..

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned..
 ''What the hell is wrong with you?  Not here...Not now...You're about to cum in your pants..Look at you...You've got a major boner...Walk over there and calm down.."snarled Alanna.
"I'm sorry ,I uh got a little out of control.." he said..
 Yvette and Bonnie saw that....

"Hmmmm, looks like she's getting over her grief pretty fast." said Yvette..

"I know...It kinda makes you wonder.."said Bonnie Shay.



Ms. Yvette had tossed and turned all night in the bed with Gary, thinking about that...He woke up and thought she wanted to go another round...

She hadn't...but since they were now both awake...She figured...It would help them get back to sleep and so they wound up making love some more..It did help her get back to sleep..

 Bee Bee had filed all of her past case files away and was cleaning her desk off...She was daydreaming about our night together last night.. she had came so hard...she was in tears...and held me like she never wanted to let me go...
 Sofia had cleaned off her desk and filed her case files away and then had filed Kahlil and my case files away...and cleaned our desks...

We walked in just then with breakfast...
 "Breakfast!!!!! From Sam Mother's..." I said..
 ''We were in luck...Lt. Tragg wasn't there...The pick up was without incident.."said Kahlil..
"We are going back to our spot in Camden for lunch.."said Jade..

As we put the platters on the table...

 3 Omelettes for Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia..
 Enough Hash Browns for everybody
 And sausages..
 Pancakes for Kahlil, Myself and Jade..
 and Orange Juices
and coffees for everybody....

 "Mmmm everything looks and smells so good.."said Bee Bee.
 ''You look lost in thought Ms. Yvette...What's up mami?" asked Sofia.
 ''Ummmm I was looking at Ben's Pre Nup and the one he would have been adjusting had he of been here today...He had cut her down to just 50K...A big drop from 1.5 million..And yesterday at the crash site, the grieving widow put on quite a performance for the police and the Medical Examiner's people, but a young guy showed up and planted a wet one on her lips at the scene.....I mean they may have had an open marriage or maybe she was cheating on him...but something about this whole thing just doesn't feel right."said Ms. Yvette..
 "I can look further into it if you want....You are his attorney and executor of his will.."said Jade..
 "Hey after breakfast,  Kahlil and I can look at those pre nups?" I said.

"Yeah, Fresh eyes.."said Kahlil...

 ''And ladies..if you don't mind...Could you look up Pennsylvania probate laws for me?"
 "Sure Ms. Yvette."said Bee Bee
 ''Sure.."said Sofia.

Pretty boring and routine stuff after being involved in a big murder trial weeks before, but it was all part of being an attorney, the unglamourous part...

Bonnie Shay walked into our office just then...

"Mmmmm smells good..don't let me disturb you....Vettie can I have a word/" asked Bonnie..

 ''Sure, what's up?" asked Ms. Yvette..
"Vettie...This case smells...The man's body is still in the morgue and his widow is already calling us to cash in that Insurance policy for 1.5 million... I explained to her that for a policy that big I have to do a thorough investigation...that will  take at least 48 hours...she has threatened to get a lawyer.."said Bonnie..


"Look for her to come here wanting to cash in that Pre Nup...It's also for 1.5 Million...She stands to get a cool three million dollars out of this."said Ms. Yvette.






II-


We were in our firm's law library...Bee Bee and Sofia were researching Probate laws...and making notes and Kahlil and I were looking at Ben's Pre Nup ,his adjusted Pre Nup and his will...
 I pulled Bee Bee close to me at one point and whispered in her ear...

''Bee ,I didn't get enough last night...Why don't we make an early bedroom date for 8:00 pm tonight?" I whispered and nibbled on her ear..
 "That's tempting Hot stuff, it really is...but you'll have to take a rain check...I've got to do some laundry tonight and pick up my dry cleaning...I'll be over later...around 10:00, I promise.." she said.

and gave me a soft and long kiss in the corner ,out of view of everyone....
 "Mmmmmmmm nice down payment.." I said..
 "Yesssss, it was wasn't it?" she whispered and took her hankerchief and wiped the lipstick off of my face...
 Sofia was kissing Kahlil in another corner..

"Mmmmmm this reminds me of Temple ,when we used to sneak and kiss in the library late at night papi...Nobody knew we were sneaking and kissing...."she giggled..

"Yeah I know..Not even Bee.." he laughed...

They had slept together sophmore year and twice senior year and then a few times in law school..They considered themselves "Friends with Benefits".. They didn't make their relationship official until they graduated law school..`

 "Let's get back to work...You and Bee are doing laundry tonight huh?" asked Kahlil..
"We'll do yours...Just leave it at our place..We are picking up dry cleaning too...Then I'll come down and see you around 11:00 okay papi?" she said..

and then gave him one more kiss.






III-

 "Yvette...I just need you to stall, to give me and Jade time to fully look into this thing...I mean it might be nothing..but it just has a bad smell..Her young boyfriend on the scene immediately...Her lack of grief...Maybe I've watched one too many cop shows..but....I swear...this almost seems like...."said Bonnie before Jade cut her off..
 "Like Murder....Because from everything you and Ms. Yvette have been saying...I've been going..What if?"said Jade..
"We need to look at that car again...Real good...from every angle...She was driving...The passenger is killed...Gets the brunt of the impact...Hmmmmm makes you wonder doesn't ?"said Yvette showing Jade a photo of the accident.

 Jade was astounded...
"Oh My and she didn't get a scratch....Walked away from it clean huh? I mean it's possible, but he dies the day before he's about to cut her pre nup substantially...Smells Bad...real Bad.."said Jade.

 ''What smells Bad?" I asked as we returned to the office and handed Me. Yvette her reports..

 "Ben's death...Here is a photo of the accident." said Yvette..
Showing us the photo...
 "WOWWWW! The car was totaled.." said Bee Bee..
 ''Yeah more on one side than the other...The passenger side got it."said Sofia.
''Yeah, the driver lucked out...Wonder how she did that in broad daylight?  They must have been lit like a Christmas Tree."said Kahlil.

 ''She wasn't...She was given a breathylizer test on the spot by the police." said Bonnie Shay.,
"I'm stopping by the Medical Examiner's Office and look at the Autopsy report." said Jade.

IV-
 That night at Gary's house...Ms. Yvette and Gary were kissing..

They were kissing like it was nobody's business...

"Gary honey my simple little car crash bothers me.." she moaned in between wet sloppy kisses.

 Gary was busy slipping her panties down and off..

"The man's body is still in the morgue and his wife is trying to cash in the insurance policy and the pre nup" she said.
"That's a cool three million dollars." he moaned...

Yvette eased herself down on him and began to ride him slowly like a surfer rides the waves..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSS.....UMMMMMM YESSSSSS!" she said seductively.......

"YESSSSSSSS!" he said in his deep baritone that turned her on....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, It doesn't sit right with me.." she moaned.

"Ohhhhh well you are sitting right with me right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...ummmmm.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are a horn dog...all you think about is sex..." she moaned..

"When you're around, I'm afraid you are right...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.


She moved up and down, slower and slower.....Her head was spinning...she felt so good.....She was trying to hide it from him...but he could look at her face and tell she was as aroused as he was...

"Ohhhhhh my goodness...Why do you have to be soooo damn good in bed?" she asked herself out loud..her head was turning from side to side...her legs were shaking furiously... and she was sweating profusely...

Gary laughed....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! why are you so soft and wet?  You are driving me out of my mind...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are soooo therapeutic.....ummmmmmmmph! I'll look into it for you okayyyyy...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned..

"Thank youuuuuuuuu, I love youuuu!" laughed Yvette...who was having a very intense orgasm....

"I love you toooooooo.OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...

As they made sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!...


(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment