Thursday, July 30, 2020

Heartbreak In Chinatown

 ONE DAY LATER-Our Office!
 Ms. Yvette
 and Jade
 watched as Bonnie Shay turned over a check of 1.5 million to Attorney
 Brenda Jordan
and her client, Allana Speck, widow of our client Benjamin Speck who had been killed in an Automobile accident that looked more than suspect...

 "Here you are..A check for 1.5 Million...That gives you 3 Million dollars...Don't spend it all in one place.."said Bonnie..
 ''Oh I won't..Thank youuuuuu." said Allanna Speck, who didn't even thank her lawyer...She took the check ,put it in her purse

Sent what looked like a text on her phone and quickly left our office.
 ''Well...she certainly was a happy customer...All your clients so ...so grateful?" joked Yvette to Brenda , who seemed a bit out of sorts...

"Brenda? You alright?" asked Yvette...
 "Yvette....Last night...I was having drinks with a Lieutenant Tragg....

We were just talking..He bought me a drink and then he...He slipped his hand up my dress and was trying to pull my panties down...right there in the bar!!! Oh my god...He is...He is a neandrathal....I-I met him in Sam Mother's diner..He  seemed like such a gentleman in there , but He's a beast..I hope that maybe he was drunk.....He comes on a little too strong for me...He's called me seven times since then, but I've let them go to voice mail...He is definitely not my type..." she said and surprisingly...she cried a little bit..
 She and Yvette were not what you would call friends , They had enjoyed a professional rivalry of mutual respect, but not closeness...

Yvette hugged her while she cried...

"It's okay....You aren't the first...He's done this to at least three female Assistant District Attorneys..Two slapped the snot out of him....in the courtroom in front of the Judge..One slapped him two times and the boyfriend of one threatened to kill him...You would have thought he would have learned by now...You want to file a suit against him...I'm right here.."said Yvette..
"No...No...but thank you! I don't have time for that sort of thing..." she said..And she took her hankerchief out and dried her tears.... "He caught me off guard, that's all.. I've never been treated like that by any man...I just wasn't used to that...I just want to keep my distance from him...I'm glad I didn't tell him where I live. Unfortunately...I gave him a business card...He knows where I work!!" she said..

..
".I suggest you stay out of Sam Mother's diner and Curley's Bar for awhile.."said Jade..
"Come on..I'll walk out with you.." said Bonnie.

 "Thank you Yvette and for what it's worth...I'm glad to be rid of that little trollip...She paid me upfront...Our business is finished..."said Brenda, who hugged Yvette again...

''We don't have to be enemies you know.." she said as she was leaving..
"I never thought we were." said Ms. Yvette.




II-

The Next Day , SATURDAY- 2:00 pm

We were all on the rooftop terrace of our apartment complex ,playing cards..

It had been quite a week, we had gotten an acquittal in a major murder case and had had a nice few days lull...We were playing cards

and drinking another


six pack of Modelos..

 Me, Attorney Keith Jones, off today...It was Saturday...
 My boy, Attorney Kahlil Ahmed....also off today...
 My girlfriend and love of my life, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans...
and her best friend and a person I consider a sister, Attorney Sofia Garcia, Kahlil's girlfriend..were also off!

They had done a pile of laundry and were folding clothes also..






"You really like that Modelo Beer don't you Kahlil?...Ever since Lt. Tragg dropped it off a few weeks ago, That and Corona is all you drink." said Bee Bee, folding clothes and making her next move in the card game...

"Truth of the matter, I've always like Modelo and Corona…."said Kahlil..

"I told you....He likes a Spanish Woman and he likes Spanish Beer. What can I sayyyy" said Sofia..

And they enjoyed a hot passionate kiss..

 "You two are sooo cute."laughed Bee Bee..
"Hey..We are cute too?" I joked..


"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." said Bee Bee...
Bee Bee kissed me...

"Yes honey we are cute too!" she said...and kissed me passionately too..

 '' Shame Ms. Yvette and Bonnie had to pay that girl that money after all.." said Bee Bee.
 '' Well, she was legally entitled to it.."said Kahlil..
 "I keep thinking ,she got away with murder...I guess as a defense attorney, someone who gets people off accused of murder, I shouldn't think like that huh?" I said..
"No...It just proves you have a conscious...That's all.." said Sofia...

"Karma will catch up with her." said Khalil...

"Yes...We have to believe that..." said Sofia..

We didn't know it...but Karma was just beginning to work it's magic on the situation...


In a bedroom at the Northern Liberties Townhouse complex once shared by recently deceased Attorney Talk show host Benjamin Speck and his estranged wife..

She was apparently getting over her grief...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Alanna, you're driving me crazy..."moaned ADA Jim "Jumpshot Jim "Taylor ... as the bed in her bedroom squeaked like crazy......

Newly widowed Millionare, Alanna Speck 's  eyes seemed to be rolling into the back of her head as she experienced ecstacy ,the likes of which she hadn't experienced in awhile...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Jim..JIMMMMMMM!!!.Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu JIM!!!..." she moaned.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Alanna...

"PUT IT IN THE HOLE....SLAM DUNK ME BABY! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

She giggled at how turned on he was...

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH , AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.." he yelled.

She was having an intense orgasm, her third of the afternoon...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

Jim was so intense in the bed....

''Oh JIM, Go Hard in the paint baby!!!..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...


They had spent the afternoon together in bed, Shortly after she had received her second check for 1.5 million and deposited it in the bank..She was wealthy beyond anything she could have imagined when she was waitressing and met the attorney , Ben Sleet...She had seduced him and had sexed him enough to get him to marry her...She stayed with him because he was her meal ticket..She had never really loved him...and yet she couldn't make it without him...Now she wouldn't have to..

The sex had been off the chain....Jim was the truth...Soon she knew he'd be hooked ,just like her late husband was..But he was more her style..Handsome, charismatic, with a huge penis and knowledge of how to use it!

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Jim...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me, give it to me strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all that would come out of Jim's  mouth...He felt so good!

 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Alanna.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alanna...Alannna...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me JIM...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried out!



 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Jimmmmm!..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Alanna,,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "he moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..JIMMMM!!!!!!"she yelled out...She couldn't believe she had just uttered that!

It got Jim that much more excited....

 Jim lifted her up and began thrusting feverishly into her...He seemed to like this position...

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, Jim....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jim.....I love you!!! OUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOOO!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cooed..


Jim didn't know if he was coming or going!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alanna ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Jim...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Jim!!!"she wailed...She was having an intense orgasm...So intense she was crying like a little girl...Tears just streaming from her eyes...Her body just shaking..


He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...


He lie there out of breath, feeling extremely satisfied....Alanna was still shaking, trembling a bit.....
She leaned over and kissed Jim until she stopped trembling....He came again like a gusher.......
He held her close and tight in his arms for awhile...Alanna liked that...She felt warm.....



She got up and showered ...This was her future husband...



 Sometime later, He got dressed... He looked at her and smiled..

"You really put it on me....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" he said.
 "There is a lot more where that came from.." she said and giggled ...
They kissed passionately....

 He smiled and left the town house in his car..
 Unknown to them both, sitting across the street in his car was..
Gordon South, the young Public Defender , who she had been having an affair with for months now..

He was heartbroken..






III-

 SATURDAY NIGHT!

That night, the four of us decided to dine in Chinatown..


We went to the restaurant owned by our former client.. Eddie Lee. He was so grateful we had gotten him off from a murder rap ,and introduced him to Jade's cousin, Jessica , who he was now engaged to that he left standing orders that our drinks and meals would always be on the house...

You Understand why this was perfect for us...

 "This is nice huh? A Nice dinner in Chinatown...what a way to end such a week." I said..
 I couldn't take my eyes off of how good both Bee Bee and Sofia looked.. Bee Bee rubbed my hands softly..

"This is nice...Something different for a Saturday Night.." she said..
 ''Yes...Very nice Guys...Good thinking."said Sofia..
 "We deserve it.. We worked hard." said Kahlil..
 as our hot steamy and delicious meals arrived ,
 Along with  a Citris Martinis for Bee Bee.
and  a Mango Martini for Sofia

and beers for me and Kahlil..

Across the restaurant from us, seated at the bar was Alanna and Gordon...She had brought him here to officially break up with him....In case there was a scene...She wanted to be as far away from where she lived as possible..

 "Gordon...I'm trying to let you down as easily as possible.. It's over between us...Nothing you did wrong..just-" said Allana Speck..
 "Just that you're screwing Assistant District Attorney Jim Taylor...What? Don't look surprised...You didn't think I knew?  I suspected for awhile...but this afternoon...I saw him leaving your townhouse...You didn't mind kissing him in public...You didn't mind him having a major boner in public did you? Hypocrite?" said Public defender Gordon South...
 "Okay...Okay...I wanted to avoid a major blow up..but okay, yes I'm seeing Jim Taylor and we are planning to get married...I'm sorry.."said Alanna..
 ''I don't understand...I've been seeing you behind your husband's back now for a year..Sneaking and slipping around and this is how you do me?"said Gordon...
 "I'm sorry...I just met Jim and ..and he and I fit together better than you and I...He uh has a better upside.." said Alanna..
 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh does he? I wonder what your fiance would think if he knew you murdered your last husband? You murdered your husband when you found out , he was going to be meeting with his attorney to readjust your money...He was going to cancel that insurance policy too!...He had a lot of meetings this week which you kept him from..."said Gordon.

 "You can't prove any of that....The D.A.'s Office, His Attorney's Investigator and the Insurance Company's Investigator all looked into that and they found nothing...and as my attorney I'm protected from whatever I told you by attorney -client privledge.."she said.
 "I'm not your attorney...I never have been...I'm just a guy who happens to be an attorney ,who has been sleeping with you and in love with you for a year that's all...None of those people knew what to look for in the autopsy....You drugged the man, while he was drinking...and you looked up on your computer all those sick ways to kill somebody by car accident.. You murdered him a day before he was going to meet with his attorneys....There is four of them over there eating.." he said and pointed.




at us enjoying a meal..

"They weren't his attorneys.. Their boss is and she's paid me and the insurance company has paid me..Case closed...Okay..yes...I did murder him...but you know what, the most perfect crime is the crime that nobody even knows was committed and I have committed the perfect crime... The Police and the Medical Examiner's Office have ruled it an accident and closed the case...His Attorney and the Insurance Company has paid me...It's over Gordy...All you'll be looked at is a pathetic spurned lover trying vainly to get revenge.." she said.
She looked at us one last time..




"You know what Gordon, look at them....And this is my problem with you.... Look at them...They're only a little younger than you and I, two maybe three years younger than you and they're working for a prestigious law firm, making good money...and eating in a nice tony restaurant here in Chinatown...while you are a third year Public Defender, barely making enough to afford this place..You have no ambition...I like ambitious men.." she said.



"Like ADA Jim Taylor, failed basketball player turned Attorney right?" snarled Gordon..



"Don't be petty Gordon... But yes..like Jim....He's going places... and so am I... I'm money now...I can't be with you...You aren't going anywhere.. They're younger than you and they're already past you in their careers.. My husband, He was ambitious...I liked that about him...That's why I stayed with him...but he was too damn old...and he was planning to cut me off..so he had to go....

And you don't fit in with my new plans...So I'm letting you go....There they are..Go on..Go tell them I murdered my husband...You've got no proof..Just your word against mine...

Admit it Gordon...I'm smart...smarter than everybody.."she laughed.

She paid her tab and got up and left..

"Good Bye Gordy, it was real...while it lasted." she said..

He sat there at the bar....

"You weren't that smart.." he said as she went out the door..

He pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket and turned the recorder off...He had recorded the entire conversation!!!






IV-
 That same night at CURLEY'S BAR!

Gary and Yvette are coming back from a movie and having drinks..
 "Nice way to end a week huh?" laughed Gary as he drank his beer..
 "Yesss...What a week it has been... I prefer a good murder trial anytime over these civil cases..."said Yvette..
 Her second Mango Martini arrived
 and Gary's second beer arrived..

Lt. Tragg walked in...He walked over to our table..

"Evening Yvette.. You look great tonight in that dress, I must say.....Gary!...A word!...I won't take up too much of your time.." he said.

 "What's this about?" asked Gary..as he and Lt. Tragg walked over to a corner..
 "I think there is a conflict of interest here... You work for the District Attorney's Office..You are paid by the same people that pay me...The City of Philadelphia... You are not an investigator for McCluskey/Cozen /Connor & Pratt, your girlfriend's firm.... So I have to wonder why an Investigator for the District Attorney's Office is looking into a civil case and questioning people as though it were something more ,like a homicide??  I have to wonder where Rockland Cambridge and Karen Page, your supervisors ,stand on this...It seems to be a conflict of interest." said Lt. Tragg...
 "Really? I had nothing to do with their investigation of anything..I was looking into a possible crime...Having found nothing I could charge...I ended my short investigation...As an investigator for the D.A.'s office , I can look into any number of events and I don't have to run them by you or anyone else on the Philly P.A.  I answer to the District Attorney and The Assistant District Attorneys I support.

Both Rockland and Karen are fully aware of my investigation and they both  signed off on it..Oh yeah...So did Gil...You can ask him.. Now let's talk about you...Why you're questioning me about an investigation that has nothing to do with you!  


 You're doing this as a favor to a private Attorney, who is pretty, blonde, nice tits and nice butt and let you have a little feel the other day ...right?" Other wise...What is it to you?  asked  Gary....
 Lt. Tragg was for once speechless...


" That's what I thought ! Good Night Lieutenant." said Gary, who turned and sat back down with Yvette...

 "Everything alright baby?" asked Yvette..
 "Yup! Couldn't be better.."said Gary.
He kissed her passionately...
Lt. Tragg turned and walked out of the bar...He thought Gary was the most whipped man on the planet...He lost all respect for him...He was letting Yvette twist him and turn him in every direction he mused...Though a part of him understood..Yvette was a major babe...


(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments:

Post a Comment