Saturday, July 4, 2020

Patsy

"You keep eating like that and you're going to be a Diabetic!"

said Jasmine Coley, looking at her husband , Dabnis devour some Banana Crepes

''Everybody's gonna die of something Jazzy girl...Might as well enjoy yourself while you're doing it...Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..these are almost as sweet and as good as you.."said Dabnis, smiling.,

Jasmine laughed...

"You just say that cause it's true.." she laughed...

Olivia , Beverly , myself, Donnie Ray Alexander , Nelson, Beverly's husband and Josie Boyd and her boyfriend , Paris were also in Sam Mother's place..

 ''Vettie told me that you helped them in their last case..You guys defended Sam Weathers...He's a contractor...His guys did incredible work on my office and Duplex when I first bought it." said Olivia.
 "She told us how you tricked and humiliated Lt. Tragg in here...That was classic...I only wished I had been here to see it." said Beverly , high fiving Dabnis..

"Beverly don't encourage him...please..."said Jazzy, laughing...

"That's why I'm glad we are going away for two weeks...Two weeks away from that man...I'm glad he's not here now."said Jazzy...
 "It's nice to get away...Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Cancun....It'll be like an extension of our honeymoon..." said Dabnis...
 "Man that's great....It'll give ole Tragg time to assign a new Public Enemy Number one.."laughed Nelson..
"He seems to go from B.L. to you..." laughed Josie..

"Hey here comes our food." said Paris..

Six Bowls of Banana Oatmeal came to our big table....

and eight cups of hot coffee..

While we were eating, Assistant District Attorney Brittany Hughes walked in with her boyfriend,


Alonzo Calderone Williams....They waved!

"You know them?" asked Olivia....I know him...." she said..

"You do?" asked Beverly..
"Yeah that was the Assistant District Attorney who tried the case...Brittany Hughes....Turned out ,she was alright...She partied with us at Blue Bar in Bayside after the trial.. and her boyfriend, Alonzo Williams..He and I both went to Howard University and Columbia Law School.. He was a little before me."said Dabnis, who was only a year older than Beverly and Jazzy.

"I met Alonzo Williams, the  Attorney...He taught at PENN briefly...I hear he's in private practice now...When I went out to San-Francisco for the Innocence Project Banquet , a  few years back..He, Lem and I shared the podium." said Olivia..

 "Hi Dabnis...Didn't expect to see you again so soon after the trial....and you two are Olivia and Beverly....The Legends....I've heard sooo much about you guys...My Boyfriend told me that he met you some years ago in San Francisco Olivia....Pleased to meet you all.." she said.
"We meet again Olivia.."said Alonzo, smiling...

"Yess.. Let me introduce you to my husband, and investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander..

"Pleased to meet you.." I said.

My Niece of course and founding partner of my practice, Beverly West-East

Beverly smiled..


Associate Attorneys
 Nelson East, Beverly's husband...
and Josie Boyd.....

and this is her boyfriend, Paris..

Paris smiled..

"We are just having a little breakfast before we head to the airport....We are going to CANCUN for two weeks." said Jazzy..

 "Ohhh beautiful...Have a great time..Those crepes look good Dabnis.." said Brittany, who ordered them..
"Too sweet and rich for my blood...I'm going to eat healthy like Olivia and company."said Alonzo, smiling...

"Thank you....Tell him.." said Jazzy..






II-

We were finishing up our meals...

 Olivia gave Nelson the Credit Card
and he was paying for us..

"Uh OH....We almost made it out of here....Look who's coming...Mr. Indigestion." said Beverly...

''Well at least we are finished.." said Josie as we all stood up..

 "Donnie Ray, toss me the keys...I'll bring the car around.."said Paris..
I tossed him the keys..

Paris brought the car around...


Just in time for Lt. Tragg to see





Jazzy, Olivia, Beverly, Josie and Nelson got in... and see the luggage...

''Someone's going on a trip?" he wondered...

 I was waiting for Dabnis to come out of the Men's room...
He was coming out and the two of us were on our way out the door when Lt. Tragg walked in...

"YOUUUUU! We seem to have some unfinished business to settle..."snarled Lt. Tragg..

"Man look, I'm on my way to the airport with these good people and I'm not going to let you spoil my day so get out of my way.."said Dabnis, who wasn't the least bit concerned about Lt. Tragg..He stared him down...

"STEP OUTSIDE PAL!" snarled Lt. Tragg..

"Are you serious? Get ahold of yourself...We are taking this man and his wife to the airport.."I said..

"Come on Dabnis.." I said..

"Move out of the way Donnie Ray, this is between me and DABNIS!!!!" snarled Lt. Tragg.

I felt a presence behind me...I turned and Alonzo Williams, the Attorney Olivia knew was standing behind Dabnis..He pointed to Lt. Tragg..

"YOU!! You're the clown that came to my girl's Condo with that bottle of Cheap  Champagne that Sunday Morning aren't you?  And I understand you put your hands under her skirt and tried to tug at her panties? Mannnn , I ought to knock you the hell out right now!!! And I have a good mind to act in her behalf and sue your ass for sexual assault and harassment...Just know this...You ever put your hands on my girl again, you ever say something slick to her , you ever come to her condo again...I'LL PUT YOUR DENTIST IN A NEW TAX BRACKET!!!   YOU FEEL ME??, YOU CORNBALL KEYSTONE COP, YOU PERVERT!!" said an angry Alonzo Williams..

Lt. Tragg was initially shocked and a little afraid...He was as red as a beet and said nothing...…..

"Babbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  come on...Your food is getting cold, forget about him...He's nobody!!!Come on..Don't worry about him..."said Brittany..."Have a nice trip Dabnis!" she said as we walked out of the restaurant..and she hustled an Angry Alonzo Williams back to their table..

 Dabnis was cracking up....

"I will Britt..." he said..
"WOWWW!" was all I could say...

We got in the car and pulled off... Of course everybody was laughing as Dabnis told the story...

Hulking Towering Alonzo Williams still stared at Lt. Tragg like he wanted to tear him apart..

Lt. Tragg was furious...but he was no fool...He didn't want a physical confrontation with this six foot six ,heavily muscled attorney...

He sat down the counter from them and ordered his regular..




Fried Eggs



Hash Browns



Breakfast sausages..

and coffee...


He stared at Brittany....She did look good...She wasn't wearing a bra again...but he also had a white raging hatred for her... Her and her huge boyfriend..

Who still looked like he wanted to tear Lt. Tragg from limb to limb..

III-

On the plane,

 Dabnis was still laughing at the expression on Lt. Tragg's face , when Alonzo read him the riot act..

"Jazzy, I have to admit, even I was a little afraid for Lt. Tragg….That guy looked like he was going to tear him limb from limb.." laughed Dabnis...
''For doing what you're doing now...Having your hands up my skirt and rubbing my butt." Jazzy whispered..

''Don't stop...I kinda like it." she said and smiled devilishly at him.

Dabnis smiled raffishly...

"Ummmmmmm I'd like to do more...but we are on this plane..." he whispered..

They were in first class...There wasn't anybody in the row ahead of them or the row beside them or the row behind them....

The closest to them was three rows behind.

He and Jazzy kissed slowly and softly....

He rubbed her shapely and smooth legs and then slowly ran his hands up her dress...She looked at him in astonishment at first...

He ran his fingers down into her panties...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd! Ummmmmmmmmm" she said, smiling......

"DABNIS...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move his hands...She just looked at him...She smiled at him........Devilishly......... "I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"What?" Dabnis  asked... 

He softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

 "You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

He was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...

She was usually the one driving him crazy...

"Oh My God....I never knew you were such a freak...You were always so meek, so mild around me..Such a perfect gentleman, and now look at you...Why didn't you shoot your shot years ago..." said Jazzy.. "You don't know...I  might have been with it.." she said..

"Ummmm look at me..Well if this keeps up...I'll be shooting something...ouuuuuuuuu!"said Dabnis..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo nasty....ummmmmmmm if I had only knew...my lawd.." said Jazzy..

She began breathing heavy... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....

She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed his arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

His fingers were deep in her panties..

He softly stuck his middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and He stared at her...

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Dabnissss, Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...


"Yes you did.. Ummmmmm, who gave you that nickname, Jazzy??...It fits.." He said ,smiling...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ...Olivia gave it to me...Ummmmmmmmm...and it stuck..." she moaned..


She gave him a sloppy ,wet kiss...

She gasped... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

He softly fingered her and she squirmed at first... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

"I wanna stick something in you..." he moaned..

"I know...I know...When we get to the hotel....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing...

''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...

Surprisingly enough..Jazzy got the most serene look on her face Dabnis had ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed his shoulder...

She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed his shoulder and hugged him...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....She began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...

She was having a massive orgasm...She couldn't believe it...She was shaking, trembling....Her mouth was wide open, but no sound was coming out!!!

She unzippered his trousers and put her hands down his boxers...As she expected ,he was as hard as a rock, She softly rubbed him..

"Ummmmmmmmm look at this...Woooooooooooooo...You're very hard..Ummmmmmm, very hard and so damn big!! ...Ouuuuuuuuu, what am I going to do with all of this..Huh?  Huhhh?" she said smiling and began to softly rub his penis with her soft hands....


Now Dabnis was the one moaning and going crazy...
"Shhhhhhh, quiet, quiet.." she said..

She kissed him again, softly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jazzy....Lawdddddddddd!" He said...

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just sit back...." she said and she began to softly stroke his penis..

. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned...

 "Your turn to go crazy..." she said smiling...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jazzy
...Lawdddddddddd!" He said...

He still had his finger in her vagina...softly moving in and out...

"OH MY GOODNESS Dabnis!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she cried out...

"Girl, you are driving me crazy..."He said as she softly stroked his penis...



She was still shaking and sweating and hugging his shoulder, softly kissing his shoulder and rubbing him harder...


It wasn't long before they were kissing passionately again..... 

Jazzy whispered in Dabnis's ear... "I really love you.....No, really...I really love you....Nobody ever made me feel this goooooooood....Ouuuuu!" she moaned.. 

He still had his hands in her panties...She bent down and kissed the head of his penis...That was all he could take... 

She was breathing heavy... 

He came like a gusher....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." he moaned... 

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyy,look at that....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she said... as she used a tissue to catch it all and another one to clean him up...

The rest of their flight was quiet....


They just stared in each other's eyes...

A long way from Philadelphia and Lt. Tragg..





IV-

THE NEXT DAY AT SAM MOTHER'S DINER-

''I'm telling you...I was afraid for Lt. Tragg...That guy looked like he wanted to tear him from limb to limb.."I said.
 "Oh My God..."said Olivia.
 "That's what he gets, always sticking his hands up somebody's skirt...Pervert.."said Beverly..
No Fan of Lt. Tragg.
 ''Well if he did that...I can't blame the guy for being pissed."said Nelson..
 "She should have slapped his face like ADA Yvonne Harris did."said Josie..
 "Wow!  I never figured Lt. Tragg to be such a freak."said Paris..
 "He really was smitten with Brittany.. and a pest...All through Arraignment and the Pre lim he kept snaking his hands up her skirt and she kept removing his hands and threatening him..I felt sorry for her..He used to do the same thing to Karen Page."said Yvette.
 "Yeah well he did that to the right one..Lonzo was going to break him in half.."laughed Gary..
 "I'm sorry I wasn't here to witness it."said Keith Jones..
 "I wonder if he'll now designate Alonzo Williams as his new Public Enemy Number one."asked Bee Bee.
 "He's got so many.. B.L. , Dabnis., all of us.."laughed Sofia..
 "I know...but I got a feeling he doesn't want the smoke that comes from tangling with that guy..I mean the guy could sue him and a suite like that, stacked up with his other mis steps could cost him his badge or the guy could kick his ass...Neither one of which would be pleasent.."said Kahlil..

Which was met by raucous laughter...

 ''Aye Mios Dios...What a Punta..All those ladies should sue...Then we'd be rid of him.." said Jessica Sanchez, who was eating with us..
"It's unbelievable that in this "Me Too" age, he's still doing things like that." said her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows.
"Heads up here he comes.."said Jade Lee.

Lt. Tragg walked in...He saw all of us eating,laughing and talking.. Minus Dabnis and Jazzy...

He couldn't resist saying something...

"You guys do everything together don't you?" he said.

No one responded at all...We continued to eat and drink....

''Where's your smart aleck friend, Dabnis?" he asked..

Still nothing..

We talked amongst ourselves and ate and drank and laughed as though he wasn't there..

"Ohhhh I'm getting the silent treatment today huh? Why because I challenged your friend Dabnis? Huh? He should keep his smart mouth shut...Don't worry, you can tell him to come out from hiding...I'm not gonna bother him anymore..You saw how he was too chickenshit to step outside and fight me like a man..." he said...

Beverly looked at him and laughed......but didn't say anything.....She just shook her head...
He waited for her to say more...but she didn't... She finished her food and laid her head on her husbands's shoulder..

Lt. Tragg looked a little disappointed ..It was as if he needed a spat, a reason to go off and feel superior...but by now he had to know that all of us knew about the altercation he had with Brittany's boyfriend yesterday and how he came close to be clocked worse than he was by those bouncers in Aqua Bar that night..He was in no race to step outside with Alonzo Williams either.


He sat at the counter sulking.

"I couldn't believe that broad, sicking that big gorilla of a boyfriend on me.." said Lt. Tragg to Sam Mother..

"He said you stuck your hand up her dress...Did you do that Artie?  I seen ya do that to uh Karen Page and I heard you did it to ADA Yvonne Harris and she slapped your face in court..These aren't the times to be doing stuff like that Artie.  This aint like it was when your dad was livin… You can lose everything...


Your dad used to do that to a waitress that worked here....Her name was Patsy... Brunette,pretty smile, nice body....Short skirts...Great legs....She was a customer favorite....Your dad asked her out several times and she politely declined..Said she didn't date customers...He wouldn't take no for an answer..
If he wasn't pinching her butt, he was just like you, running his hands up her skirt, rubbing her legs and palming her butt...


Patsy's boyfriend at the time..Ironically, another cop from another district... was going to shoot him...I stood in between them, I saved your dad's life...He never even looked at that waitress again after that happened......He was so embarrassed , he didn't come back in here for a year. Hey Artie look...You gotta stop that. Find yourself a nice broad and settle down..Havin someone to come home to makes you far more pleasent" said Sam.

"Sam, when I need advice from you...I'll ask for it.."said Lt. Tragg..

Sam Mother shook his head....He was just as obstinate as his dad and his uncle were...
 Arthur Sr.
and Old Jack....

No different.

Sam remembered that his Uncle Jack had gotten the snot beat out of him by Alvin Bennett,

 Father and Grandfather of Lt. Tragg's future nemesis's
 Olivia Bennett, who was a 23 year old 2nd year law student at the time..
and her niece,  Beverly West....who couldn't have been any more than 13 or 14 the night it happened...

Jack, Artie's Uncle, A Brutal Racist Cop if ever there was one picked on the wrong man that afternoon and Alvin Bennett , a former Middleweight Boxer in both the Army and professionally beat him so bad, they had to bring an ambulance to pick him up... Jack Tragg had a broken hand, broken nose and a slightly fractured jaw...both of his eyes were swollen shut...

That was two years before Artie's father was nearly shot to death by another police officer for messing with Patsy...

Neither man showed their face in his restaurant after these two incidents... The embarrassment and the laughter was too much for either man's ego.

His Uncle and His Father had quite the record around here for bad behavior and it appeared that the apple hadn't fallen far from the tree...

.

Lt. Tragg looked around...All 14 of us had paid our tab, finished our meals and left...

Brittany Hughes and her boyfriend walked in...

They took a table and she looked at a menu...
Alonzo Calderone Williams  stared at Lt. Tragg… He didn't say anything more to him....But he stared balefully at him.


Lt. Tragg was livid...but he said nothing... He thought about Sam Mother's tale about Patsy...Brittany was his 'Patsy' he thought and tossed a few dollars on the table..got up and walked out!

EPILOUGE-

In A Hotel on a Sunny Beach in Cancun, Jazzy and Dabnis's minds are far from any of this..

His eyes bulged out of it's sockets , watching her undress....She giggled....
"I bought all new lingerie, just for this vacation..." she said.

They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either,"Jasmine said , taking his clothes off and marveling about his size and girth..

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE!" she said.....It seemed as if he'd gotten bigger..

''Jazzy , what do you expect? You standing there in a lace black thong??..." he said shyly...

"Yeah I know...but....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Husssssssssssssssssssband..after what we did on the plane...I had to have you inside me.." she moaned... It felt good to say that..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed..

"HEYYYY TONE IT DOWN IN THERE!"came a voice from next door..


They ignored him and kept making sweet love.. Dabnis lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned Dabnis..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!" cooed Jasmine..

"QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice from next door...He banged on the wall loudly...

but Dabnis and Jasmine were totally oblivious..

They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! DABNIS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Jasmine screamed..

"QUIET THE NOISE....I"M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" screamed the man next door...He pounded on the wall a little harder..

His lights were flashing on and off now..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH DABNIS, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Jasmine..

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Dabnis..

"KNOCK IT OFF IN THERE...QUIET THE NOISE!!" came the voice from next door and more pounding on the wall...


THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Dabnis came and came hard....and Jasmine's legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET?" came the voice from next door...

Jasmine continued kissing Dabnis and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Dabnis moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Jasmine wailed..

''QUIET THE NOISE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER!"came the voice from next door!


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Dabnis...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

DABNIS was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE YOUR JAZZY?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Dabnis..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"Jasmine LOVES YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! JAZZY LOVES YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her third and fourth intense orgasm...

I UNDERSTAND YOU TWO BETTER QUIET THE DAMN NOISE AND SETTLE DOWN!!!"came the voice from next door...The man was bamming his fists on the wall now....

THREE TO FOUR HOURS drifted by....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Dabnis moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY!"moaned Jasmine..

Dabnis lie in between her legs....exhausted...

Jasmine wouldn't let him sleep , she continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''We are on vacation....Now you can have as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." he moaned..He climbed back on top of her...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dabnis, I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow..but it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!! QUIET THE NOISE! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOIN? HAVING A MARATHON??" came the voice of the man next door..who took his shoe and banged on the wall..


"SHUT UP IN THERE YOU TWO!" came the voice from next door...He pounded on the wall again...

"I can't believe this...I went down stairs had a few drinks, came back and they're still goin at it like two cats in heat.." he complained..

"Why don't you change rooms?"said the manager.

"Thank you so much...They don't make any sense.." he said.

They were standing in the middle of the floor now, Dabnis was long striking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD DABNIS...OUUUUU!" she screamed.

''Will ya listen to that?" said the angry  next door neighbor.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD DABNIS...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


"I DON'T BELIEVE IT...SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!" came the voice from next door!
They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Dabnis as he came again like a gusher...




Dabnis lie in between Jasmine's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Jasmine was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Dabnis's head in her arms..

Their window was open...They both felt the cool breeze from the ocean blowing across their sweaty, nude bodies..

Far From Philly, Far From Lt. Tragg.


No comments:

Post a Comment