Monday, April 3, 2023

Indecent Proposals



COURTROOM C- THURSDAY MORNING! 11:05 AM

We were sitting in the waiting area of the courtroom waiting for the jury to come back in the murder trial of young Jabari Howard,
 the teenaged son of one of the cooks at the restaurant in our building...

 This particular cook and Ms. Yvette had struck up a friendship....



When her son got in trouble..The woman's church took up a sizable collection of almost $3000.00 dollars for a retainer and asked for Ms. Yvette to take his case...They didn't trust the Public Defender ,who was trying to get him to plead to Mansalaughter, with a sentence of 15 years and a weak promise of 15 years with parole "possibly" in 5 years....

Her son had never had any trouble with the law before and insisted he was completely innocent... despite parading 25 charactor witnesses and eloquently saying that this kid had no prior criminal record and was an exemplary student and athlete...


The Judge, 
a real asshole named Joseph Menken , who made no bones about favoring the prosecution refused bail and as a result, Jabari  remained in Curran-Fromhold Detention Center, the entire time of the trial...Which had ended after four grueling weeks...Now we were waiting for the jury...
"Well, we gave it our best shot...I have an appeal already written up just in case we come up short on this one."said Ms. Yvette.
"I think we did a good enough job Ms. Yvette...I think we pulled this out."I said.  I was the only one who was as optimistic..
"I don't know Keith...That jury didn't look too convinced and the Judge over ruled our every motion...
He made no bones about being biased towards the prosecution..."said Bee Bee.
"Well Look at the Assistant ADA.." said Sofia pointing to ADA Hillary Newton..

"She is  Blonde and Beautiful...That damn Judge couldn't take his eyes off of her the entire trial...." she remarked..


''And Lieutenant Tragg couldn't keep his hands from under her skirt.. She was fighting him off the entire trial.."said Kahlil.
Lt. Tragg had thaty goofy pleased as punch look on his face everytime 

ADA Hillary Newton was around him...He was clearly star struck!



"What else is new?  That's his M.O." said Ms. Jade.

Jabari sat ,looking pensive...

We had gotten 7 of the 12 jurors we wanted..2 Black Women, 2 Black men, 1 Asian Woman, 2 Latinos,
1 male, 1 female... The other 5 jurors were all white males..

Judge Joseph Menken walked in and walked over to where we were sitting..
"Yvette, can I have a word with you...In Private?" he said.
"Sure Your Honor." said Ms. Yvette
She wondered why he was asking to speak to her in his chambers and why he was closing the door.
"My goodness...I've been watching you for a couple of years now...HAVE YOUR BREASTS GOTTEN BIGGER?? My LORD?" he asked.
Ms. Yvette was astounded by his inappropriateness...

"IS THAT WHY YOU CALLED ME IN HERE?" she asked.
"Oh No, of course not...Look, it seems to me that you and your team, as well prepared as you were are about to lose this case...Now I could sentence this boy to 25-Life....OR...I could sentence him to 5 years and suspend his jail time, make him perform community service...That all depends, heh heh on you...You and I could uh maybe go out for a few drinks and uh quiet conversation and perhaps...a "nightcap" in my condo if you know what I mean and I think you do...heh heh heh heh heh?" he slyly laughed.
"ARE YOU PROPOSITIONING ME???   I'M A MARRIED WOMAN!" she said.
"And I can be very discreet...Verrrrry Discreet! Now how about it?  By the way, uh what color is that bra you're wearing today?" said the Judge..leeringly staring at Yvette.

"My answer is NO!  AND TO THE SECOND QUESTION, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...WE ARE DONE HERE!"said Yvette...

Just then there was a knock on the door...


It was Sofia..

"The Jury is back with their verdict!" she said.

"You got this kid...You had Yvette and her snot nosed kids on their heels the entire trial...I had never seen anything like it."said a confident Lt. Tragg.
"They were very prepared and they were pretty tough....but I agree...I think I got this..."said ADA Hillary Newton.
"That was close, Thank you mamasita...That Pig of a Judge propositioned me for sex...Said that he knew we were going to lose this case, but that if I agreed to sleep with him...He would lighten the boy's sentence considerably....Now I really need for us to win."I said.
"Oh My God!!!...What a pig!"said Sofia...
"Here they come, look alive people."I said.
Bee Bee crossed her fingers..
Kahlil, usually very confident about these things looked a bit bewildered...He couldn't tell about this jury , which way they might go...
A feeling shared by Jade.
"Has the jury come to a decision?" asked Judge Menken, still staring at Ms. Yvette's cleavage and smiling.

"Yes we have." said the Foreman....

"Bailiff....Just read it." he said..This was odd..Usually the Judge would read the decision and give it back to the bailif..

"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. JABARI HOWARD....COUNT ONE, COMMISSION OF A CRIME ,USING AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME!
WE FIND THE DEFENDENT ,NOT GUILTY!!

COUNT TWO, MANSLAUGHTER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!!

COUNT THREE, 2ND DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!!!

AND ON THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE, FIRST DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!!!

The Judge looked like he'd swallowed a canary...."WHAT?" he said, astonished..

He had each juror polled on each count...They all still said "NOT GUILTY"


Lt. Tragg was flabberghasted.. "I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!" he bellowed..


"I told you to recanvass...I told you to interview more people, I told you to find me more forensic evidence..You didn't do that...You built a case on a lot of hearsay and neighborhood gossip and the witnesses you did produce weren't all that reliable...What did you think might happen?" said a disgusted ADA Hillary Newton...


She immediately exited the courtroom...



"Oh My God...I'm Free...I don't have to sleep in that cell tonight...I can sleep in my own bed..for the first time in weeks....Thank you...Thank you Ms. Yvette."said Jabari Howard..
"Oh God Bless You Mrs. Lockwood...God Bless you, you gave me back my son...My beautiful  boy.Thank you soooo much..."said Jabari's mother, hugging and kissing Ms. Yvette.
"You're welcome Mrs. Howard...You're welcome.."said Ms. Yvette...

"Keify Keith...My Man....You said that we had a good case...even when I didn't believe you." said Jabari...
"I knew we were putting together a good defense...I knew it I had faith we were getting through to the jury...."I said.
"My Man Kahlil...You and Keith really picked a great jury.." said Jabari to Kahlil...
"Hey man, this what we do.."laughed Kahlil, high fiving him..
"Do you guys mind if I hug your wives?" asked Jabari...
"Yeah go ahead....but don't get too carried away." I joked..
"Yeah, what he said..
"Thank you Bee Bee." he said squeezing her tight...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, you're welcome..." she laughed..
"And thank you Sofia....Mamasita..."he said, hugging Sofia..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, you're welcome..." she laughed..
"Jade, you did an excellent investigation....Thank you sooo much.."said Jabari,hugging Ms. Jade...
"You're welcome.."said Jade, laughing....
Lt. Tragg walked over to us...

"You won today in court, but mark my words...This guy will do something else and when he does...I'll nab him."said Lt. Tragg.
"You get away from my son...I'm not done with you...I plan to sue the City of Philadelphia for false arrest and harrassment and name you personally.." said Mrs. Howard...

Lt. Tragg stood there silent, staring balefully at all of us...
"Come on guys, let's get out of here.."said Ms. Yvette.
"Ummmmmmmmmmph....You caught a break today....You got an acquittal...I really wanted a taste of that Brown Sugar today....Ummmmmmmmmmmm." said the Judge...

"You wouldn't have gotten any of this, whether I had lost today or not!"said Yvette "Come on guys...I'm hungry and I don't feel like a train ride..Let's go to Sam Mother's.."said Yvette.

"I'm with you.."I said.
"Me too!"said Bee Bee
"Ditto that."said Sofia.
"Let's get out of here."said Kahlil.
"There is the side door."said Jade..


II-


We went to Sam Mother's Diner






We ordered our lunches and sat down at one big table...Celebrating our unprobable victory in court..

"Really Ms. Yvette?? That Pig of a Judge tried to come on to you? I'm not surprised...He was staring at me and Bee Bee and Jade the entire trial...I would look up and swear he was trying to look through my clothes.."said Bee Bee.
"Yeah me too...He asked me if my breasts had gotten bigger, then told me, we were likely to lose this case and if I agreed to sleep with him, He would sentence the boy to 10 years with parole in 3-5 years or he could suspend his sentence and give him community service...I told him absolutely not, that regardless of the outcome, I wasn't sleeping with him."said Ms. Yvette.
"WOW!! I wonder if he's done this before?" asked Kahlil.
"He's been on the bench as long as I've been practicing law..I'm certain he has...He's real quiet and unassuming, He's not blatant...He's like a snake..."said Ms. Yvette.
"We are in the building with the Legal Ethics Board. You should file a complaint."said Sofia.
"It would be hard to prove....It would be her word against his..There were no witnesses.."I said.
"Keith's right...but I still might file a complaint."said Jade.
"I'm thinking about it.. but the trial is over....Hopefully, we won't be in his courtroom again. Forget about him." said Ms. Yvette.
Lt. Tragg walked in, just as we started eating good..

"Soooooooooooo you once again, bended and twisted the law and got a kid who was probably guilty off. Happy with yourselves?" he asked.   This was the kind of statement he would make to try and trigger us into an argument...but nobody bit..We continued eating..and drinking and talking amongst ourselves...

"The silent treament eh?" he said.. We continued to ignore him....



"ARTIE, LEAVE MY CUSTOMERS ALONE!!! EITHER ORDER SOMETHING OR GET THE HELL OUT!!!" screamed Sam Mother..


For once, he obeyed Sam Mother and walked away....He headed toward the counter and ordered his food..

Yvette paid for all of our meals , using the company credit card...she charged it as a "Business Lunch", an after trial lunch if you will, even though we didn't discuss the trial too much.

After Lunch , we all got on the train and headed home..

Home sweet home.

Gary smiled and looked at his wife lustfully after he finished washing and drying the dishes...
Yvette was already sitting on the bed in her red lace baby doll...
"Oh My Godddd..."said Gary, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head.....


He began undressing hurriedly and pulled Yvette to him and began kissing her passionately..

Slipping her bra and panties off.. She giggled...

"My goodness Gary, I'm not going anywhere...Ease up!" she laughed...

''UMMMMMMMM, " she cooed seductively...

"OHHHHHHH VETTTIE....It's a good thing I wasn't there...I'd of killed that jerk, talking to you like that...He knows me.. He knows you're my wife...The disrespect!" GARY MOANED.

Yvette smiled..

"Awwwwwwww...No need for you to worry honey bunny, It's not like he or anybody else has a shot." she said..

"Yeah, well I'd like to knock his ass out...just for making an indecent proposal like that to you." he said.

"The trial is over.. I don't have to see him again...Hopefully, I'll never try another case in his courtroom again." she said.




The bedsprings were soon squeaking very loudly.....The headboard of their bed was rattling and the sounds of lovemaking could be heard...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Yvette...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." moaned Gary.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..This is all for you...It's all yours.." she moaned...

"Vettie, I love you , I just love you soooo much.." moaned Gary, beside himself with lust...

"And I love youuuuuuuuuuu too, ouuuuuuuuuuu I love youuuuu too!!" Yvette moaned.

He had gone to lifting her up and long stroking her..

"Ouuuuuu Gary, I love you too...I love you so much! You don't even understand how much I love youuuu. OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....SO MUCH!!! SOOO MUCH!!! OHHHHHH!!" she cooed.




"YVETTE ,OH MY GODDDDDDD!" he moaned....placing her on the dresser and plunging into her warm wet center... She smelled so good and was so soft, Gary didn't know if he was coming or going.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARRRRRYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed loudly....

to throwing her on the bed and laughing gleefully as he stroked her.....Her arms around his neck...her head turning from side to side....both of her legs just shaking furiously....

To finally mounting her in bed, making sweet, slow love to her....



Yvette had had three to four intense orgasms in the EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of lovemaking...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBANDDDD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEE?" she cooed.





She was embarrassed at the noise they both were making...She hoped her neighbors couldn't hear it...

Her headboard sounded like it might split in half.....

She was equally embarrassed at the noise she was making....Gary was driving her out of her mind...She was cooing and hollering loud!  Gary was moaning loudly too!

She was driving him out of his mind also!

Gary didn't seem like he wanted to stop....He never did! but soon he couldn't help it...He came and he came hard like a flowing gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned....shaking violently....

They continued kissing....

"Did you like that daddy?" asked Yvette...

"Ouuuuu I loved it baby.." moaned Gary..

"It's all yours baby, only yours" she reassured Gary....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOD LAWWWWD!" he sighed.

Gary lay in between her legs with his head resting on her breasts.. Both of them were drenched in sweat....

"Damnnnnn , that was good! "he said.

Yvette looked over at her clock...




"You weren't so bad yourself." whispered Yvette...laughing afterwords....

"Yes indeed!!!WOWWWW!!" he whispered...



"Yes....I'm glad you enjoyed yourself..I enjoyed myself too! . " she said as she got up and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water...

"I thought about you all day...So much I could hardly concentrate on my work" he said as she returned to bed....



"You've got to stop that......"she giggled..

"Yeah, I know... "laughed Gary.


"You wanna do it some more? asked  Yvette..

Gary pulled her to him and kissed her gently and ran his hands into her panties...




slipping them down once again...

"You have to ask?" he whispered and laughed raffishly...

"No you horn dog!!!..I already know." Yvette laughed...She stroked him gently..Amazed at his size and girth....




"OUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GOODNESS, YOU ARE SOOOOO HARD! GARY!!! You don't make any sense.." laughed Yvette..

"Neither do you! Being so damn hot!!!" said Gary, laughing raffishly...

"You think I'm hot Gary?" she asked..

"You know I do...I always have...Why do you think I've chased after you so long?" he asked..

They wound up back on the bed...Making sweet love for Another THREE HOURS or so...

"Ummmmmmmmmm you never.....you never get enough do you?" she asked..

"No, I don't...you've got me spoiled...All this good lovin.." he said..

Yvette giggled like a school girl, she loved being desired like this...

"I knowwwwwwww!" Yvette giggled....as the bed continued to squeak out of control.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH VVETTTTIE!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMM GARRRRRRRRRY!!!!MYYYYY GOOODNESSS...OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" she cooed.
They continued making love... The bed was squeaking louder now than ever and the headboard was shaking fiercely... This bed was getting a real working over tonight..

Yvette's legs began shaking furiously...She was having an intense orgasm....and Gary was cumming like a gusher, his body trembling...

She lie on his chest breathing softly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu " he said, hugging her...

She gave him a nice sweet kiss...

A Nice send off.



III-

FRIDAY- The Bridge Building.
Another big trial over and we were in our office, returning law books to the shelves and filing away our case files...It was a casual Friday.....
"I really thought that we might lose that case....I really did..I was scared for Jabari...The thought of that 18 year old headed to prison for possibly the rest of his life on some trumped up charges really bothered me.."said Bee Bee, who was sitting in my lap... I had my arms gently around her waste..
"I wasn't worried, I knew we had at best created reasonable doubt..I mean Ms. Yvette and you girls eviserated practically every witness the prosecution brought up and Me and Homeslice challenged a lot of the so called forensic evidence...None of it added up...Not even Lt. Tragg's time table.. He couldn't put the boy at the scene of the crime...I knew that jury was eating that up...even those five white jurors ,who at first were so skeptical...I knew we were winning them over." I said.
"Yeah Keith, but even under the best circumstances, juries can be so fickle, so funny."said Sofia.


"I'm sure ADA Hillary Newton thinks so...She thought she had this case in the bag...I can tell by the way she was looking when the case went to deliberation...So cocky, like she had just hit the lotto...That sure turned around fast, didn't  it?" laughed a jubilant Kahlil..
"Lt. Tragg wanted, needed a good bust so desperately that he was willing to grab the first Black kid that fit the profile....whether the total evidence supported the case or not."said Bee Bee.
"I just want to be on your case right now." I said to Bee Bee..
I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately...
"That's what he always does...Remember when that Latino boy was arrested and charged with raping that woman, killing her husband and then setting the house on fire. David Charles and Olivia and Beverly's case...He jumped to the same type of conclusion....That boy was miles away from the incident.. He did buy  the SUV from the actual killer..but Lt. Tragg didn't check DNA , missed the cigarettes in the back of the SUV and the fact that neither the victims ,nor the accused smoked.. He just does such sloppy investigations period and it costs a lot of innocent people time and freedom."said Sofia..
"Mamasita...I love how passionate you get on these cases....It makes me hot!"laughed Kahlil, who was holding her in his lap...
"Everything about me makes you hot, papi.." Sofia said as they began kissing passionately...

"Okay break it up, break it up...There is a hotel a few blocks from here.." she joked...I brought Bagels and Cream Cheese and Jelly.. Doughnuts and Hot Coffee..for starters" she said as she laid everything out on the table...




and CHURROS!" she said ,laughing..
"Ouuuuuuuu I love you!!!"said Sofia, hugging Ms. Virginia and kissing her on the cheek..

And in Ms. Yvette's Office
"Heyyyy Jade, what you got?" asked Yvette.

"I know it doesn't matter now...the trial is over...but I thought you'd like to know about our randy Judge..Joseph Menken...


JOSEPH MENKEN-

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Northeast High School

B.A. in Public Administration from Temple University..

J.D.- Widener University School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/New Jersey/Deleware

Was at one time a State Senator, Republican Party..

Sat on several committees, including Agriculture & Rural Affairs, Community Economic & Recreational Development, and Judiciary. Before that, he served as the Assistant District Attorney under Deputy D.A. Lucas Fuente's staff.

Has been a sitting Judge for many years.

"He was a state senator when Olivia, Karen Page and I started law school...maybe even before..And He became a Judge , oh I guess, two years after we graduated and took the bar...This was my first time ever trying a case in his courtroom...but I've seen him in passing and at events many times over the years...I couldn't believe what he said to me, how he came off... I was afraid being alone with him like that...Thank God Sofia came to the door and told us the jury was back..."said Yvette..

"Well look at his cases and how he has ruled over the years....He's no "Hangman Harry" but he has sent a number of defendents to prison with lengthy sentences....Okay, nothing weird there, but look at all of the defendents convicted of the same offense , who got community service and suspended sentences....Some of these guys deserved hard time..."said Jade.

"Yeah they did...but just as juries are funny ,unpredictable...so are Judges and their sentences...."said Yvette.
"But take a look at the defendents, he's granted leniency too.... Half of them are young, white, very attractive women...." said Jade.

"Yeah, but the other half are males...White and Black and one Latina, One Asian....What is your point?" asked Yvette..
"Look at their wives and girlfriends... All attractive young women.....Kinda makes you wonder huh?  The poor slobs that had nothing to trade all went to jail.."said Jade.

"Hmmm, that is wild....Very Wild.....Hey girl you might be on to something...but that's very hard to prove....Anyway....He's out of my life...Hopefully forever! Come on, let's grab some bagels before the kids eat them all up."said Yvette ,smiling..

"Yeah."laughed Jade....



At this very moment....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMPH....." groaned Judge Menkens..

"Please hurry up...PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!"pleaded the woman beneath him in the bed...

The bedsprings were squeaking like crazy and the headboard was rattling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SWEET BABYYYYYYYY YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out...

"Please hurry up...PLEASEEEEEEEEEE! I want to leave here.."pleaded the woman beneath him in the bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"he moaned loudly...

They had been in his loft for SIX TO SEVEN long hours making love.....not love, having sex!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." she gasped..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......UMMMMMMMMMMMM...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOAD!" he moaned....


"OHHHHH THANK GOD!" the woman exclaimed...as Judge Menken came like a gusher.....


She slipped her panties back on and put her dress on...


"Aren't you going to take a shower?" he asked whimsically....



He had told her in private after her husband was convicted of drug trafficking that he could face up to 20 years in prison unless she agreed to sleep with him...That he was delaying sentencing for the weekend...

''When I get home I will..I don't want to stay here a minute longer." said the woman angrilly....


"Oh come on....it wasn't that bad.....And just think because of you, your husband, who deserves about 20 years in prison will be home tomorrow night and all he'll have to do is community service and see a therapist several hours a week..but he'll be home, that's the important thing... It was a pleasure doing business with you...Heh heh heh..."laughed the Judge..

"You are a pig..."spat the woman.....

"Aww no hard feelings....You certainly HAD ME FEELING HARD....WOWWWWW!! HEH HEH HEH!"he laughed...


She immediately left his loft and got in her car and drove as far away from his loft as possible


"Hector Sanchez, you have been found guilty of several counts of Drug Trafficking...as serious as this is...in lieu of sentencing you to 15-20 years that you surely deserve....I am sentencing you to 400 hours of community service and directing you to seek job counseling at one of these two centers...You are free to go!" he said and banged his gavel....

The defendent and his attorney were shocked...

"WHAT?  I'm Not going to prison??" asked the defendent...What did you do?" he asked his attorney.

"I didn't do nothing...I had an appeal planned..but it doesn't look like I'll need it...Listen, My mama always said don't look a gift horse in the mouth...You caught a break today....Make the best of it..Let's get the hell out of here before that crazy judge changes his mind." said his attorney.


ADA Rockland Cambridge, who actually won the trial, getting a conviction, felt like he lost...He was incensed.. he tossed his suit jacket up in the air..

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO????  YOU JUST LET A DRUG DEALER GO FREE!!!!...Community Service?? HE had three or four corners in North Philly, selling poison...YOU JUST PUT HIM BACK ON THE STREET!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??" Rockland screamed..
"ADA CAMBRIDGE, I HAVE MADE MY DECISION!!! ARE YOU  WHO HAS NEVER BEEN A JUDGE TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB??" said Judge Mencken...

"No your honor!" he said.
"You're gotdamn right you're not...Now pick up your suit jacket and move on!" he snarled...

"Come on Bossman...Let's get out of here."said Gary....

Rockland picked up his suit jacket and was about to walk out..
"Hey Lockwood, Your wife tried a case in my courtroom last week...

She's a very smart and capable attorney and very attractive...very attractive....you're a very lucky man.." he said and laughed ruefully as he exited the courtroom...thinking about Ms. Yvette.

It took every bit of will power Gary had not to gang tackle the judge and beat the hell out of him...but Gary kept his composure.


IV-


MONDAY MORNING!

It was early in the morning... 5:00 AM...

Gary had Yvette spread across the bathroom sink and had entered her doggystyle..This was unusual for them, especially on a workday...but Gary woke up very horny for some reason...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned as Gary plowed away inside of her....


He had her on the sink, kissing her as if kissing was going out of style and entering her soft ,warm center again...Yvette began to shake and tremble...her head moved from side to side...She smiled at him as serenely and lovingly as she could and she had an incredibly intense orgasm... Gary began to cum with a wild abandon....
"Ouuuuuuuuu, you alright?" asked Yvette.
''Yeah, ouuuuuuu, I am now!" said Gary, who was drenched in sweat...



They both took a nice long ,hot and soapy shower together.....


Gary Lockwood, Still angry about Judge Menken practically mocking him and him being powerless to stop him sat at the breakfast room table.

He sat in the kitchen sipping his coffee and watched his wife, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Attorney at law, Managing Partner  and our supervisor run through her routine...


She got out of bed..Made the bed up...

They had showered and she had used a sweet and fresh smelling body wash, Lotioned down, put on a heavenly fragrance..


and proceeded to get dressed..
Put on a cute outfit...

Called ahead and ordered a tray of  bagels and coffee for the office meeting later today and paid for it by phone.. We were having a meeting with another potential client.

 She kissed Gary..

 softly for three minutes..before applying her lipstick and hurrying out the door..
''See ya Babes..Love You!" she said.
"Yeahhhh, see ya...Love you tooo!  Damn, she's sexy" said Gary...Who was more than aroused by that soft kiss from Yvette...

She saw us also walking towards the train station.
''Good Morning Ms. Yvette." said Bee Bee.
"Good Morning Ms. Yvette." I said.
"Good Morning Ms. Yvette." said Sofia.
"Good Morning Ms. Yvette." said Kahlil..

We lived a few doors from her and Gary and we like her took the train to work..

"Hello Boss Lady."said Ms. Jade , who also joined us.. "Hey guys...great job in court last week."said Jade.

"You guys did do a great job in court last week , I'm proud of you." said Yvette..



As we walked towards the corner.. We saw Paris, who was married to Josie Boyd, one of  Olivia's attorneys, who was now working in our building as a para-legal for Dabnis.

"Ummmmmmmmmm Josie."moaned Paris..
"There's more from where that came from tonight, after dinner."cooed Josie..


He was kissing her passionately...one last time As she walked across the street to 






Olivia and Beverly's Office /Duplex, where they both lived and worked with their husbands.Nelson and Donnie Ray. This morning, the four of them were outside, waving to us....


and he joined us... At the corner of our block... ADA Rockland Cambridge was kissing his  new wife, Alfreda, Beverly's mother and Olivia's office manager.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm." he moaned.
''Stop moaning like a moose.Ummmmmmm go on now before you miss the train." joked Alfreda....

He was riding the train with us today too! He had told Gary to take the morning off and cool off...



Down the street from us, Another one of Olivia's Attorneys, Bresha Billips is kissing her husband, Attorney Tony Billips, who also worked with us in our building.
"Byyyyye Baby!"cooed Bresha...
"See ya this afternoon doll." said Tony.


They kissed at their door one last time...He soon joins us on our almost daily walk to the train station, two blocks behind our blocks.

"HEYYYYYY NEIGHBORS!" said a smiling Virginia Shaw-Dukes....Still Newly married and our newest neighbor.


Walking hand in Hand with her still smitten husband, Jetty!


"HEYYYYYYYYY GIRL, WELCOME TO ANOTHER MONDAY!" said Ms. Yvette.
"Good Morning Everybody!!." I said.
"Good Morning Folks!." said Bee Bee, smiling./
''That's right, good morning  folks!"said Sofia.
"Good Morning Everybody!"said Kahlil.
"Good Morning Virginia." said Jade.
"Good Morning Folks. How was everyone's weekend?"asked Jazzy.  except for Brunch Saturday Morning at the No I.D. Bar and Super Brunch Sunday at Josie's none of us had done anything together...We had all mostly stayed inside...watching TV, chilling with our significant others...
"Ours was restful." said Dabnis, smiling.. "Good Morning." he said.
"Goood Morning."said Kayla.
"MORNING!" said Ray..."Mannnnnn we got some hot women on this block, including our wives." Ray whispered to Tony....
"Oh No doubt man....Good Morning Mrs. Virginia." said Tony.
"Hola Mami!"said Jessica.
"Good Morning."said her husband, Chip.
"Goood Morning." said Paris, happy to be riding to our building with us, now a Para-legal, working with Dabnis.
"Wellll this ride just got more populated...Good Morning."said Rockland.

Already on the train was our friends, Brooke, her husband, Sean, Natalie and her husband, David..They got on the station before ours..

"Good Morning everybody."said Brooke..
"Hey Guys."said her husband, Sean...
"Jazzy, Kayla...There is a sale at the new outlet store in the Fashion District today."said Natalie..

"We'll meet you at 1:00." said Jazzy.
"Yeah. Hi David!" said Kayla.


"Heyy Ladies." said Natalie's husband, David Charles.



.The train took us all straight to our building where we worked...Only Rockland got off before the rest of us did.  We all had been working in the same building for awhile now.
"Hola Ms. Yvette, we'll be by your office." said Attorney Jessica Sanchez-Burrows..
"Hey Ms. Yvette and crew. We have a Wrongful Conviction case we want to run by you." said her husband, Attorney Charles "Chip" Burrows. of The Innocence Project, who they worked for , They would be working with the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit..
"Hey everybody..." laughed Ms. Yvette.
"Ahhh Monday, start of new trials.." said Attorney Jasmine" Jazzy" Coley
"Not for me....I just ended a case....I'm kicking back today."said her husband, Dabnis..
"Yeah me too!" laughed Attorney Kayla Bennett_St. Jacques..
"I gotta run up to court today, file a brief for a new trial for one of my clients. I'll take Paris and Tony with me"said her husband, Ray.

So we all got off at the same stop and entered our building.


We all ate breakfast in our building's cafeteria...

"Start of another week, I know you all are glad to be able to kick back today." said Ms. Virginia.

"Trust me, I kicked back all weekend long.. There's Five Out of town D.J.'s and a comedian peforming at Josie's on Friday and Saturday Night, We are all going skating at the rink in Bayside.."said Yvette.

"Ouuuu that sounds like fun."said Virginia..


Gary was on his laptop...
Looking up all he could on Judge Joseph Menchen

JOSEPH MENKEN-


Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Northeast High School

B.A. in Public Administration from Temple University..

J.D.- Widener University School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/New Jersey/Deleware

Was at one time a State Senator, Republican Party..

Sat on several committees, including Agriculture & Rural Affairs, Community Economic & Recreational Development, and Judiciary. Before that, he served as the Assistant District Attorney under Deputy D.A. Lucas Fuente's staff.

Has been a sitting Judge for many years.



"I'm going to clear my desk and look up everything I can about you Judge and if I find any dirt..any dirt at all...I'm gonna shine a bright spotlight on you buddy....just you wait and see."said Gary....

(TO BE CONTINUED)


7 comments:

  1. This Judge is a Pig...I don't believe him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Judge is off the hook! He's got to be stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys don't think this really happens on a wider scale somewhere everyday? Well it does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That doesn't make it right! Oh My God! He is so corrupt! So Brazen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Standing and applauding and throwing my panties...The sex scenes were great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous- You are a degenerate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO @ Judith's comment!

    ReplyDelete