Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Consenting Adults

TWO DAYS LATER-
I walked into the office....Everyone was there, preparing for lunch....
"I just returned from the Medical Examiner's Office...They just finished the complete autopsy.....Cause of death was Manual Strangulation... Her windpipe was crushed..Whoever killed her had big strong hands... The sex was consensual...So the rape charge is null and void... I delivered Alvin's Urine, Blood, saliva and semen samples to The Medical Examiner's Office, Goggins DNA Laboratories and to the FBI Laboratory....we'll determine if the semen inside of Cindy Peterson belongs to Alvin or someone else.. I'm thinking if he called at 1:45 and arrived at 2;20, he didn't have time to have sex...Especially since he claims she was dead when he got there and the door was wide open.....I'm thinking, someone had been there earlier and had either left and came back or never left...Which makes me question why she would tell Alvin he could come over.. if she already had company or even if she had company and they'd left..Seems like she'd of been tired, asleep , what have you." I said.
''We need to check the Street Cams...see who visited her...we also need to learn more about this woman, who was she? where did she work?" said Olivia..
''Me, Nelson, Josie and Bree are already on that Auntay..Yesterday when we were coming back from seeing Alvin, we were asking the same questions Donnie Ray was asking just now ."said Beverly.

"So he's situated in a Hotel?" asked  Olivia..


"Yeah! He did everything you asked him to do...He's in a hotel..it's got an indoor parking lot..He's got His Portal set up... He's straight!" said Nelson. "I got his DNA Samples.. Beverly, Josie and Bree distributed it to the Medical Examiner's Office, Goggins Laboratory and the FBI Lab.." said Nelson.

"We'll know in 48 hours if the DNA inside of Cynthia and on her panties and bra belongs to Alvin or someone else..."said Josie.
"And if they don't...Then first of all, there was no rape and we are looking at another viable suspect..."said Bresha.

"Me, Josie and Bree will be in the law library doing research for the rest of the day.."said Beverly.
"I'm going to be looking at the Jury Pool and working on trial strategy"said Nelson...

"I did Breakdowns on possible jurors...Background checks, like I always do." I said.


"Lunchtime.....I just got back from the Hoagie Ship.."said Alfreda, who plopped sandwiches


down on the table...

"Put my sandwich in the refrigerator... I have lunch with Elise today!" I'll see you guys later."said Olivia.
Olivia and Elise met at a tony rooftop restaurant...
''Ummmm Elise, this Pasta is so good."said Olivia.
Enjoying her pasta.
"Ummmmmmmm yesssss, yesss."said Elise, sounding like she'd just had an orgasm..

as she enjoyed her pasta.

"Girrrrrrlll you sound like you just had an orgasm....HAVE YOU LATELY?" asked Olivia looking at her and smiling a wicked grin.
Elise laughed loudly... "WHAT? HAVE YOU?" she asked.

"I CERTAINLY DID!!!....I AVERAGE TWO A NIGHT! MY HUSBAND IS A BEAST!" said Olivia...
"OUUUUUUUU GIRL.....I BELIEVE YOU....I SEE THE WAY YOUR HUSBAND WATCHES YOUR EVERY MOVE IN COURT...He practically salivates over you like he's seeing you for the first time in a bar or club or club or something!...I know he puts it on you..."laughed Elise.....

Both women laughed that conspiratorial laugh of theirs..... The Elise looked at Olivia.

"You know don't you?" she said.

"Yes...We all know Elise... We saw His phone....It's part of Discovery....We saw the last three phone calls he made and your reply...


That racy photograph you sent him at 1:45 AM in the morning...Yes , we know. and if we know, the Prosecution knows too!.. And I don't care, you're both consenting adults...You've done nothing wrong..."said Olivia.

"I didn't mean to do it Liv, I didn't mean to start this....I've had interns my entire career as a Judge, Males and Females...I've never invited any of them to my house...but I invited him...He was flirtatious from the very beginning..At first I ignored him..but he is very attractive, very persuasive...It had been awhile since I'd been with a man...Quite a while...One afternoon..he was begging and I was horny...We had both killed a bottle of wine after a very long and intense conversation and the next thing I know..

We started kissing, kissing and breathing heavy...
I wanted to stop Olivia, but I couldn't....

Before I knew what was happening...He had my panties off and my bra unsnapped.




and the next thing I know..

We were on my living room floor going at it like two dogs in heat!!
Then we wound up in my bedroom...
Making sweet love all night long.....He was a surprisingly good lover....Liv, girl, He had brought me to orgasm at least four times our one night together...Had curled my toes....For days , I couldn't stop thinking about him....and he called me up night after night begging for another round all during the preliminary hearing for your trial...and I   wisely turned him down...
The next morning I told him this was never going to happen again...and to never come over my house again...I said this was totally inappropriate...I even sent him to you guys to study under you , How you prepare for a trial...He was with you guys for four weeks....And for four weeks ,I got myself together, but I kept thinking about him, how good it was, how good I felt in his arms, with him inside me...
Then, the day you guys got an acquittal in the Faith Rudin case...We did it again...

He came in the Judges Chambers and we did it again.....

And the day you guys arraigned him and got him released, he came over my house and we did it again, all night and into the next morning....I was hooked Olivia, I couldn't help myself." said Elise.

"Elise , you didn't do anything wrong...Neither one of you....You're both consenting adults...He was not involved in the trial whatsoever....It's not like you were sleeping with the Prosecution or the defense.. You're involved with a young man who was merely observing the trial..but not involved.. I don't care if you and Alvin have a relationship....The trial is over....but I would advise you to keep a low profile...only because he's on trial for murder...and we don't want the press or a certain Lieutenant of Homicide milking this for publicity...Trying to make something sordid out of it. But, you have a right to be happy."said Olivia.


"I promise you...I won't do anything  to bring any undo attention to this case..." said Elise. 

II-


We all took the night off..We had been working hard..We met with all of our friends at a Lobster Spot near the edge of town...We hadn't been here in awhile..

"I was lucky I was able to contact everybody in time before they ate dinner.."said Olivia.
"Yeah you were....This was a good idea..All of us meeting here for dinner..." I said.
''I was in a mood for some seafood anyway..." said Beverly...
"Thanks Olivia for coming up with this idea.."said Nelson...
"Yes...We all deserved a night out together."said Josie..
"And it couldn't have come at a better time."said Paris.
''Everything looks so good.."said Bresha..
"Yes it does." said Tony...
"I love me some seafood.."said Alfreda..glad to be here with us..
"I love that you love it.."said Rockland..
"Awwwwwwwwww that's so cute.."said Virginia.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM UMM UMMMMMMMMPH, This is gonna be some good eatin."said Jetty.
''We haven't been here in awhile."said Yvette.
"I know....It's nice to be back..."said Gary.
"The Manager loves this...This is the most people they have in here on a Wednesday Night ever."said Keith Jones.
"I knowwwwwwwwwwww." said Bee Bee.
" They are making money tonight." said Sofia.
"We have too many spots to hang out in...We can't be clocked."said Kahlil.
"That's what good about our association...."said Jade..
"I agree."said her husband, Danny Ho.
There was a nice spread of food out in the middle of our table.
The Manager was happy enough to see us...we were the only people of color in this establishment..but we were spending a lot of money and going to be tipping well.
"Thank you Olivia for inviting us."said Jazzy.
"This would have been just another dull night at home....This livened things up..."said Dabnis.
"So it did."said Jazzy.
"Those Bennett Women, making things pop."laughed Ray...
Jessica busted out laughing... "You love Bennett women." she said.
"He sure does!"laughed Ray...
"Ummm look at that Lobster..."said Zoey...
"Yes......"said her husband, Lem...
"This is my first time here.."said Brooke.
"I never heard of this place."said Sean.
"We discovered this place during a case..." said Olivia..
"Wowwww. Nice...You guys have had some legendary cases."said Natalie.
"Indeed"said David....
As beers arrived...

It was still mid afternoon...


And at his hotel room...Alvin was watching television when there was a knock at his door.

''Elise you came.." said Alvin.. he didn't expect to hear from her...He was surprised and immediately aroused.. Something she noticed...
"I told you...I was coming...." said Elise.. " My goodness....calm down..." she said, giggling...

"So that means I'll be cumming soon!" said Alvin,laughing at his own joke..
"Don't be crude.." said Elise..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned as they began kissing..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, you don't waste any time do you?" she said..

"I can't...Under the circumstances......I can't with my tomorrows accounted for." he said.

"Have faith...You've got five good lawyers and a great investigator...you've got a good advantage.." said Elise.

"You've got a sexy body..." he said.

"Be serious." she said.

"I ammmmmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, you are so hard, so big...ummmmmmmmmm take your  trousers off before you tear them." she said softly...

"WHAT?" he laughed..

"How can your boxers contain all of that?" she asked...

He laughed....sliding his trousers down and allowing her to remove his boxers.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WOUUUUUUUUU ,look at youuuuuu!"she said....

The kissing got hotter...He removed her dress and unsnapped her bra...

"HELL! LOOK AT YOU!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! DAYUMMMMMMM!" he remarked..

"Ohhhh hush up.." she laughed..


He slipped her panties down.....
He lifted her up and began long stroking her..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD, THIS IS SOOOOO DAMN GOOOOD!" she yelled out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OHHHHHHH SWEET BABY!!!" he cried out
He placed her petite body on the dresser drawer, knocked all of his toiletries off, spread her legs and began to pump her first slowly then faster... They kissed like it was going out of style..

She had two quick intense orgasms....She pounded on his back as her head turned back and forth...and her body trembled......

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOODNESSS!" she yelled out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SWEEET BABYYYYY!" he yelled out.
On his bed, she moved up and down on him, having her third orgasm.......and just laughing....
He didn't know if he was coming or going...Neither did she...
They finally settled down in the bed for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of slow ,sweet lovemaking... She had her fourth intense orgasm of the night and he came like a gusher...everywhere..



"My goodness, you cum so hard and so much....Housekeeping is going to know you had a guest...clean these walls and your night stand down..." she laughed...lying on his chest, catching her breath.....

"I'm up tomorrow...Got a preliminary hearing." she said.

"Damn!" he said..

"I'll be back for the weekend...I'll bring an overnite bag.." she giggled, still stroking him and kissing him...




III-


Another day in our Office/Duplex-

In the Law Library, Josie ,Beverly, Nelson and Bresha was busy doing research...Looking at Witness Statements, Studying laws pertaining to this case...Studying laws and predicates used in cases like this ,and reading the autopsy reports....
"We'll start getting the DNA results tomorrow...Then we can argue for sure that there was another man on the scene." said Josie.
"It still bugs me that she told Alvin ,he could come over and spend the night if she already had company...I mean , say she had company...They had sex and say for the sake of an argument...her company left or was leaving.. I wouldn't tell another guy he could come over right afterwords.. The smell of the last guy would still be on my sheets."said Beverly.

"I KNOW RIGHT??? Yeah, I'd be too tired to want to entertain or be bothered by anyone else." said Josie.

"Alvin said he just wanted to crash...This wasn't about sex. They were exes, but they were just friends."said Nelson...
"Come on Nelson...We saw Alvin...He was in the bar all night..He was drunk..he was horny no doubt..He called the Judge...She told him no...So he called his ex, Cindy...She said yes...Do you really think he was going to be satisfied with just going over there and going to sleep?" asked Bresha.
"He was drunk...He was tired...It's possible."said Nelson.
"There is still the thing about she had company.....Now that company arrived after the phone call and they had a quicky, a real quicky and he killed her...or a rapist forced himself on her unexpectedly."said Beverly.

"Bresha, check the police reports...See if there have been any date rapes or rapes in that general area recently."said Nelson..
"On it....Hey Beverly, when you and Nelson were dating...Did Nelson ever drunk call you and ask you if he could come over?" asked Bresha.
"He did and I'd always let him..I didn't like sleeping alone ...I drunk called him a couple of times too and slept over his apartment...and we didn't get much sleep either way....The man was on me before I could get undressed...."laughed Beverly....

Josie laughed....


Next door in the Media Room...
''So they're doing it huh?" I asked.
"Oh yes....She admitted it...said they were doing it through a good part of our trial..That's why she sent him to us for four weeks and he studied how we prepare for a trial..The Legal research, the jury and trial analysis ..the trial strategy....How we study the current prosecutor and their style...the questions they might ask...He was just like David Charles, except he didn't live here.. She wanted him to get his mind off of her...and for her to get her mind off of him..."said Olivia.

I pulled Olivia to me, sat her on my lap.....

"A Man never forgets good sex..After my first night with you in New Orleans...I was ruined for all other women, you were all I could think about." I said.
"Is that right? I was that good huh?  "said Olivia,laughing...


We began kissing.....

"You're still that gooood." I moaned in between slow soft kisses...

I opened her blouse and we fell up against the wall!

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm let's not get too carried away back here...The children are next door."said Olivia..

Olivia closed her blouse and straightened up...easing out of my embrace.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU, you really need a moment Donnie Ray."she said,laughing..


I tried to straighten up..

"Uh , I er ruh studied this girl, Cynthia Patterson....Not a blemish...Everybody at her job loved her...She had a brief office romance with a guy, Toby Tyler...it ended badly...she felt as though he was stalking her.. She had a restraining order and a cease and desist order out on him at the time of his death.. he had violated it and had been in the cooler.. He was released just two days before her death." I said.
''And this totally got by Lt. Tragg..He arrests Alvin for the murder and there is a viable suspect right there."said Olivia.
"You forget who you're talking about..."I said.
"He is just the most incompetent detective on the force."said Olivia..

In our kitchen....Rockland and Alfreda were getting randy.... 
Kissing passionately in the kitchen, with Rockland trying to unbuckle her slacks...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm,open your pants.." he moaned..
"Ugh Ughhhh, everybody is here today, even if they are in the other rooms....Wait until after work..when we get home...I'll give you all you can ask for, I promise.......Now go on back to work....go on."said Alfreda, smiling at Rockland....


And in court...

Judge Elise Clemmons was at a Preliminary Hearing..



ADA Chris Garcetti was prosecuting... She had once slept with him , a few years ago.. It was nowhere near as mind blowing as what was going on with her and Alvin...


Lt. Tragg whispered to Chris..

"Ya know Junior...She is a real piece of ass...I'd love to bang her...if she wasn't such a woke, liberal head case...." he said..


"Arthur, just shut up alright?" said Chris Garcetti. He didn't like Elise being talked about like that..He still had feelings for her.









Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her associates, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans-Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed ,Kahlil Ahmed and investigator, Jade Lee were with their client, Murder suspect , Thad Rodney....

Elise couldn't concentrate....her mind was miles away...




Alvin White...


and the mind blowing sex they had been having lately....



IV-
Lunchtime and we all sat at our conference room table.
"The Girls don't think Cindy Peterson would have told Alvin to come over if she had company at the time or company that had just left, especially if they'd just had sex.."said Nelson.
"It wouldn't make sense...Her killer must have surprised her...Must have raped and killed her in the time between him calling and him getting there..45 minutes."said Olivia.
"Hot Dogs from Jakes..." said Alfreda, who had ordered them from Doordash and had just picked them up.


Everybody grabbed the Hot Dog of their choice and chowed down....
"The Girls have a point...I'm looking at a former co-worker of hers , who she had a restraining order against, who had just gotten out of jail two days before." I said.
"That makes sense..."said Beverly...
"So How Did Lt. Tragg overlook him and pick Alvin?" said Josie..

"You forget who you're talking about.....Alvin was easier than doing some real police work."scoffed Bresha..

"Gee Bree, tell us how you really feel."said Olivia, smiling.



Beverly, Josie, Nelson and I cracked up laughing...

"That's okay baby...I hate that corny Keystone copper too!" said Alfreda, hugging Bresha..

who smiled... She really viewed us as her family now! One big happy family!


ONE WEEK LATER-


An angry Chris Garcetti tossed his suit jacket up in the air....

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! LOST IN THE PRELIMINARIES....WHY CAN'T YOU DO A CREDIBLE INVESTIGATION? WHY ARE YOU ONLY CONVERNED WITH MAKING HEADLINES??" he screamed at Lt. Tragg..

"THIS WASN'T MY FAULT....IT WAS YOUR WOKE, RADICAL LEFTIST JUDGE, SHE GAVE THE DEFENSE EVERY BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!" screamed an Angry Lt. Tragg..
"Any JUDGE WOULD HAVE GIVEN THE DEFENSE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT IN THIS CASE...THEY WERE PREPARED AND THEY KNEW THEIR LAW AND THEY HAD THEIR FACTS straight...SOMETHING YOU FAILED TO DO!!! PERHAPS MS.JADE CAN GIVE YOU SOME POINTERS ON THE PROPER WAY TO RUN AN INVESTIGATION!" screamed Judge Elise Cummings to Lt. Tragg.
Thad Rodney was exuberlently happy to be cleared of Murder charges during the preliminary hearing...
He hugged Yvette for a long time and rocked her back and forth...

"Thank you sooooooo much for clearing this mess up.." he said...
"You are sooooooo welcome Thad." said Yvette...
"Hey You guys...drinks are on me..at the bar of your choice tonight."he said.
"Okay, How about the No I.D. Bar....across the street from where we work?" said Keith Jones.


"The Hipster Joint....I've been there...Okay...Bet!" he said.

"I could go for a cold one..." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah, me too!"said Sofia.
"I told you we could wrap this thing up during the preliminaries...Thanks to our MVP, Ms. Jade here."said Kahlil..
Ms. Jade just smiled..

WHILE BACK AT OUR OFFICE/DUPLEX-


''We got DNA results back from the FBI Lab,  Goggins Lab and The M.E.'s Office...It is definitely NOT A MATCH....The semen found in the body and on her panties and the saliva found on her bra definitely belong to someone else.."said Josie.


"This definitely lets our guy Alvin off the hook and it 's grounds to drop the rape charges..."said Bresha.

We all cheered.

"Tomorrow..Beverly and I will take this to the ADA...and also make a proffer for her to drop all charges..."said Olivia.
"I hope she's reasonable....I don't really know her..If she's real reasonable..We can wrap this up without a trial." said Beverly...
"Don't bet on that happening...She's not part of the regular D.A.'s staff...She's a Special Prosecutor brought in and she's only lost one case before and it was 10 years ago...She's got a huge ego..and she would really like to win a case against us."said Nelson.

I smiled.. "How do you know this?" I said.

"I have friends in the courthouse....Bresha isn't the only one that hears these things."said Nelson...
"Is your deep throat a female by any chance....A Bailiff?" asked Beverly...

"She is...but you got nothin to worry about doll because I am totally in love with only you..And I've made that clear."said Nelson, pulling Beverly to him and kissing her passionately..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Beverly moaned... Very aroused at this point, holding on to Nelson for dear life...


"OUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Let's go upstairs baby....The day is nearly over anyway..."whispered Beverly in Nelson's ear..

"Mine is a guy who I thinks likes me...even though I've told him I'm married..." laughed Bresha...


''It's good to have sources of information in that courthouse. Any advantage is good."said Olivia..


And Meanwhile at his Hotel, where he sits awaiting trial...Alvin gets another visit from Judge Clemmons.


Judge Clemmons, who just finished presiding over a big case that ended sooner than she expected..
is with Alvin White..
As two consenting adults..
They are busy doing what consenting adults do...

Kissing passionately and taking off each other's clothing....Slipping panties down and off..
and making sweet love in the privacy of his hotel room!


(TO BE CONTINUED)


3 comments:

  1. "Consenting Adults was the proper title for this...WOWWWW!! A lot of consenting went on in this episode. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are involving so many lawyers in these stories now...I almost thought this was a Yvette story for a minute...They actually tried a case in this ep...Alvin and Judge Clemmons are in full boyfriend/girlfriend mode now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE RAFTERS!! THIS WAS ONE HOT STORY!! CONSENTING ADULTS!! YEs LORD!

    ReplyDelete