Friday, April 7, 2023

Unethical Overtures

COURTROOM A- 11:00 AM.
Judge JHoseph Menken stared at Ms. Yvette like a hungry wolf... He was practically salivating and it was noticeable...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned softly...

Poor Ms. Yvette, she looked so uncomfortable, so embarrassed.....but there was nothing she could do at the moment..
Voir Dire began...Chris Garcetti was considered a lightweight to me and Kahlil..We had faced him before and had mopped up the floor with him, even though he was older than us and had been practicing law longer...We remembered, he'd been bested by a neighborhood guy who didn't have a law license ,who read law books for fun and searched the internet for answers....It had been his most embarrassing loss...We enjoyed dueling with him on Voir Dire..
First off...We had already researched the prospective juror pool and we knew the type of juror we wanted..
And we had intelligent questions to ask jurors that got right to the point...
The Judge tried to interfere, asking us if our questions were indeed valid or pertinent..
He was interrupted by my wife, Bee Bee
and my "sister" and Kahlil's wife, Sofia...who had answers to his challenges....

He was impressed with all four of us....How prepared we were and how well versed in law we were..
He also was impressed with Bee Bee and Sofia's shapely legs , nice sized breasts and how well their tailored skirts and blouses fit them...

"MY MY MYYYYYYYYY.....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, THIS IS BABE OVERLOADD..OUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..


Even Ms. Jade had caught his eye and sparked his libido....
"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned....

 Even Lt. Tragg looked at him strangely...

"What the hell is wrong with Joe?" he wondered..






In the end, we got all 12 of the jurors we wanted...A Slam dunk...Much to Chris Garcetti's frustration...


"You guys are good....My last attorneys, not the public defenders...but the so called well heeled ones got 5 out of 12 jurors...Chris Garcetti ate them for lunch...Today it was just the opposite, you guys had Chris for lunch!"laughed our client, Jeff Whitman.



Ms. Jade and Ms. Yvette smiled meekly.

"Alright....We have a jury......Yesssssssssssssss!  It's Thursday.....Trial will begin here promptly on Monday Morning, at 10:00 AM...I advise Attorneys on both sides to be on time and ready and prepared for trial.. I'll see you then.." said Judge Menken who pounded his gavel......

"Oh Mrs. Jones-Lockwood...A Word in private please " he said as everybody was leaving...



Ms. Yvette sighed...

''Wonder what he wants with Ms. Yvette?"
"Probably something no good."said  Sofia.
''We'd better hang around."said Bee Bee.
"No doubt!" said Kahlil..
"Yes." agreed Ms. Jade.
"That looks suspicious." said our client.
''Whatever it is..It won't bode well for you."said Lt. Tragg.
''Why don't you talk what you know"said Jeff Whitman to Lt. Tragg.
Chris Garcetti looked puzzled.
In the courtroom it was quite obvious what was on the judge's mind...He came from around the bench...His trousers were protruding out like a circus tent..
"Yvette....it's quite obvious where this is going." he said.
"Not to me...It's not going to your bedroom ,if that's what you're thinking... I think you should take a moment and calm yourself down.." said Yvette.

"Yvette, everything about you turns me on...Your soft skin, the way you smell...Your legs, your sexy body, your voice...I've just got to have you and I WILL HAVE YOU!!!" he bellowed.
"What makes you think so?  I'm married, Happily married.. I love my husband." she said.
He ignored her last statement as if she hadn't said it.. "Yvette, I can make things happen for you.." he said.

''What can you make happen for me?.. I've made Partner at my firm...I'm married , I live in a beautiful home and I work with and live amongst great people. I have everything I want...You can't do anything more for me." she said.


"I've made things happen for other people...like this trial for instance...you don't want to lose this trial..He's a well heeled, well paying customer who was hand delivered to you by one of your firms other partners...You want to win this one...It's like I told you..."The fate of this man and this trial is solely in my hands and solely up to you....Heh heh heh, if you know what I mean and I know you do...heh heh heh!" he laughed..

"You've done this before haven't you?" asked Ms. Yvette...

"I've been doing it for years, ever since I became a judge...Now play ball with me and your client will get every advantage, every ruling...Refuse me and well, he may very well be on his way back to prison for the rest of his life...It's up to you..." he said.

"I'll have to think about it."said Yvette finally...
"Well don't think about it too long.." he said and pulled her to him
and gave her a wet sloppy kiss..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

'' EXCUSE YOU!! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO PUT YOUR NASTY TONGUE DOWN MY MOUTH!" said Ms. Yvette, slapping the hell out of him... "I haven't made my mind up about anything yet..I SAID I'D THINK ABOUT IT!!!" she said angrilly and she left the courtroom as fast as she entered...


Judge Menken smiled raffishly... "It's just a matter of time." he said to himself.


We all got on the train and headed back to our building..We wanted no chance of another confrontation with Lt. Tragg...
We went back to our building...
And our cafeteria... 

Ms. Yvette told us about the entire confrontation...She had had her cell phone on, recording the entire conversation.....
"WOWWWWWWW , He is blatant."I said.
"He is careless, that is what he is." said Bee Bee.
"He has been doing this sooo long that he feels as though he is bulletproof, beyond reproach."said Sofia.
"Well you got him now Ms. Yvette..You got him."said Kahlil.

''No, this alone is not enough...but it's a start....I'm going to put this guy out of business....I'm going to talk to him, make him think I might be down....Get him to naming names...cases....I'm going to do everything but sleep with him of course..but this foolishness ends here."said Yvette.
"I'll call my husband and Gary...They can get you properly wired...Make it easy."said Jade.

"That was quick thinking Vettie."said Virginia.

"Yeah, this is the beginning of the end for that clown."said Jetty.

"WOW THIS IS INSANE!! BUT I LIKE IT!!! COOOL!" said our client.

Jazzy laughed at his reaction....."He thinks it's cool..Well it kinda is.."she admitted.
"Mannnnnnn between your group and Olivia and Beverly, you get the coolest cases..."laughed Dabnis..
"I told Josie...one day a TV series or something is gonna be written about them..."said Paris.
"I've told em that too."laughed Josie.
"I know this Judge...He  thinks pretty highly of himself..It'll be nice to see him brought down a peg."said Ray.
"Man, the level of corruption is astounding."said Tony...
"Age and power corrupts.."said Jessica.
"We are taking down that wall,one brick at a time."said her husband, Chip.
"He came on to me real strong a few weeks ago....I know he's a monster...I've heard the whispers and seen the wives and girlfriends in the courtroom sobbing after their husband or boyfriends, guilty as hell were given slaps on the wrist."said Karen Page.


"He's a pig"said Ms. Yvette.

"What a monster."said Brooke
who was sitting on her husband's lap...
"I'm glad I never tried a case in his courtroom or defended anyone in his courtroom."said Natalie..
"Yeah Me neither." said David.

II-

At The Headquarters of the Criminal Investigative Division of the Philadelphia Police department, Ms. Yvette meets with ADA Keith Wallace, ADA Rockland Cambridge and her husband, Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the D.A.'s Office..
"Yvette, this is great!! This is more evidence we can use against this guy....we've got him on tape making an unethical overtue towards you.."said ADA Keith Wallace..
"The first one he made about a month ago was even worse than this one....I can testify to that."said Ms. Yvette.
"This is good enough....The D.A.'s Office and the C.I.D. have been trying to take this guy down for awhile now...None of the women will come forth and we can't make them..but with this...we have our first solid evidence."said ADA Rockland Cambridge..
"We've hacked into his condo's cameras.. and the surrounding street cameras...We have the wives of two of his last cases entering his condo late on a Thursday night and leaving early on a Friday morning, like 6:30 or so and then the next Monday morning, their husbands, both convicted felons, deserving of much more time, getting slapped with community service and therapy, but no jail time.."said Yvette's husand, Gary..

"Coincidence? I think not!!"said Detective Tyriq Pile..
"Plus we've been shadowing him...We've got photos of him out to dinner with two of the wives of convicted defedents on the weekend before both were given slaps on the wrists."said Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor..
"The shame is...I hear he's been doing this for well over 20 years and with impunity....Nothing we can do about that...but we can put a stop to his crap now...with what we got."said Detective James "Jimmy"Barlow.

"Yvette...string him along, go out with him for drinks...but don't go to his loft...Just get him to talking, String him along, make him think he's getting somewhere..."said Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace
''Sissy and Angie are going to wire you up real good..We can wire you up in places he won't find the wire.." said Detective Sirena Pile.
"Thanks to the FBI/ATF playthings.."said Deputy FBI/ATF Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Hopkins.

"I've always loved the Federal Government's playthings....some more than others.."joke Detective Tony Hopkins, squeezing his wife Sharon Hopkins, who giggled...
"You are sooo nasty...Not here..." she giggled.

Yvette smiled.. Both detective Hopkins and Sharon Hopkins, (then Sharon Harris.) had been in law school at Penn with her, Olivia and Karen...Tony adored Sharon...but back then she was stringing him along.. She was glad that sharon came to her senses and realized that Tony was her one true love and had married him and glad that Tony who had to drop out their last year of law school ,had went back and gotten his law degree..

"Hi Vettie...We really enjoyed Laundry day..Tell Olivia and Beverly to let us know when you all plan to do that again." said Sissy...

"I hope it's soon...I've got a pile myself that needs to be done."said Ms. Yvette.

"Come on Vettie, let's get you wired up..."said Detective Angie Belton-Barlow..
"Here I come.."said Yvette.
"I'll assist you." said Gary...
"I know you'd love to, but I think we got this. Come on Vettie."  laughed Angie..

Yvette laughed....

"He's soooooooo bad."

Gary smiled.. seeing Angie, who he once dated and his present wife, Yvette getting along..


A WEEK LATER-.

The second murder trial of Jeffrey Whitman for his wife's murder began.

Chris Garcetti had begged Lt. Tragg to interview more people or to recanvass , to possibly find him something new, anything new he could use to bolster his argument...


But all Lt. Tragg was doing was having multiple press conferences...


in which he declared Jeffrey Whitman "guilty then and guilty now"







We questioned the Medical Examiners and got them to admit that they found no forensic, DNA or prints belonging to our client at all in the victim's house and that the prints found in the blood on the doorway belonged to his wife's late houseguest, the late Scotty Balsalm...

The Judge upheld every objection made by Chris Garcetti... and over ruled everyone of ours..




he argued with Sofia and Bee Bee to the point of threatening them with contempt of court...
Yvette soothed them and calmed them down...



The Judge kept us from showing the love letters and emails written by Scotty Balsalm to Julie Whitman. We argued vehemently that this was part of our client's alibi...but he wouldn't hear of it..
He was making things extremely difficult for us..

With just two more days of the Prosecution to go... Ms. Yvette sent word to the Judge that she would meet him for drinks after trial today, but she was not going to his Condo tonight because she had to meet her husband..


Ms. Yvette met with Judge Menken at a bar in Cherry Hill, right over the Bridge... He was certain that no one they knew would see them..

Ms. Yvette ordered a Citris Martini...
The Judge ordered Tequilla...
"You sure you don't want any Tequilla?" asked Judge Menken..
"I'm positive...You know this is highly inappropriate...don't you?  I represent the defense...I have no business meeting with you like this during the trial."said Ms. Yvette.
''Who knows about this? I'm not going to tell, are you?" he asked.. 

He was feeling Yvette's legs the entire time and running his hands up her skirt...and moaning..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! What color is your bra?" he asked.. "OUUUUUUUUUU"
he moaned..
Yvette removed his hands several times...She relented and showed him a little glimpse of her bra..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned.
"You really are a pervert you know?" she said..

"Yvette I've been crazy about you for years...Your beautiful soft cocoa skin, your newborn baby smell, your sexy whisper of a voice...I have to have you and you see how the trial is going...Your young attorneys are being foiled by me regardless of what they do and the longer you hold out on allowing me to have you...the worse it's going to get for them..." he said.

"You've done this before haven't you?" asked Yvette...


"I've done it for years.......A guy named Lester Tate, convicted of Wire Fraud, Securities Fraud, Mail Fraud what have you...The Guidelines say I could have sentenced him to 20-30 years... Guess what?
He's home, enjoying his wife as I enjoyed her hours before sentencing...Hector Sanchez, one of the city's top drug dealers... I could have sentenced him to life...He's home... with his wife as I have been...
You got lucky that first trial...you all got an acquittal...but this trial...this trial...this re-trial...You will sleep with me...or I assure you....This young man is going back to jail..You really have no choice...Not if you want a shot at winning this case. sleep with me twice and even if you lose...I'll set aside his conviction...So how about it? I want you so badly, I can taste you...Ouuuuuuuu"said the Judge..

"I can't sleep with you tonight...My husband is expecting me back home at a certain time...I-I will have to let you know when I can meet with you.."said Yvette.
''Alright...but this trial goes on.. just remember that..think about your young charges.." he said.
Ms Yvette was thinking about us...She didn't want us to have to face a Judge like him in the future, didn't want us to become like him in our future, whatever our futures held
Didn't want her "Girls" Bee Bee and Sofia to ever be forced into a compromising position with someone like him...





That's why she was doing this.


Yvette drove home...she somehow felt unclean....She needed a shower..




III-
"You got him baby girl...You got him!!! You don't have to meet with him again..We got every word...Every careless word...We got enough to take him down...The warrants will be out in the morning.. He will be in custody before trial begins tomorrow. You got him baby!!! Come here my little winner!" said Gary...grabbing Yvette and hugging her and spinning her around...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"Yvette squealed... "I feel like I need to take a shower...Oh My God, this man is such a pig!  So corrupt...and proud of it!!Ewwwwwwwwwww, I didn't want his grubby hands on me..."said Yvette..

"How about my hands on you?" asked Gary...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's more like it..." she said..




He slipped her panties down....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he said..


She and Gary took a nice hot shower together.

Yvette was sitting on the bed in her red lace baby doll...


Gary just shook his head , he was amazed at how sexy his wife was...Part of him could understand the judge's obsession.


"OHHHHHHH VETTTIE...." GARY MOANED. Kissing her passionately...

Yvette smiled..




The bedsprings were soon squeaking very loudly.....The headboard of their bed was rattling and the sounds of lovemaking could be heard...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Yvette...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." moaned Gary.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...

"Vettie, I love you , I just love you soooo much.." moaned Gary, beside himself with lust...

He had gone to lifting her up and long stroking her..

"Ouuuuuu Gary, I love you too...I love you so much! You don't even understand how much I love youuuu." she cooed. She had an intense orgasm that left her body trembling, her legs shaking.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBANDDDDD!" she moaned loudly......

"YVETTE ,OH MY GODDDDDDD!" he moaned....

to throwing her on the bed and laughing gleefully as he stroked her.....Her arms around his neck...her head turning from side to side....both of her legs just shaking furiously....

To finally mounting her in bed, making sweet, slow love to her....



Yvette had had three to four intense orgasms in the FOUR TO FIVE HOURS of lovemaking...

She was embarrassed at the noise her bed was making...She hoped her neighbors couldn't hear it...

Her headboard sounded like it might split in half.....

She was equally embarrassed at the noise she was making....Gary was driving her out of her mind...She was cooing and hollering loud!  Gary was moaning loudly too!

She was driving him out of his mind also!

Gary didn't seem like he wanted to stop....He never did! but soon he couldn't help it...He came and he came hard like a flowing gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned....

They continued kissing....

"Did you like that daddy?" asked Yvette...

"Ouuuuu I loved it baby.." moaned Gary

Gary lay in between her legs with his head resting on her breasts.. Both of them were drenched in sweat....

"Damnnnnn , that was good! "he said.

Yvette looked over at her clock...




"Ummmm it wasssssss...wouuuuuuuu!"whispered Yvette...laughing afterwords....

"Yes indeed!!!WOWWWW!!" he whispered...



"That was just what I needed after the day and afternoon I had with Porky Pig!!! " she said as she got up and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water... Gary watched her as she walked to the kitchen...

"I got hot just listening to that whole exchange on tape." he said.



"Ewwwwwwwww, he was nasty...but then again, so are you."she giggled..

"Yeah, I know... "laughed Gary, grabbing her around her waist and squeezing her tight....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! You wanna do it some more? asked  Yvette..

Gary pulled her to him and kissed her gently and ran his hands into her panties...






"Do you?" he whispered and laughed raffishly...as he slipped them down anyway......

"Yesssssssssssssss!"Yvette laughed...She stroked him gently..Amazed at his size and girth....

"OUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GOODNESS, YOU ARE SOOOOO HARD! GARY!!! You don't make any sense.." laughed Yvette..

"Neither do you! Being so damn hot!!!" said Gary, laughing raffishly...

"I'm glad YOU think I'm hot!  I only want to be HOT for you....I only want to make you horny!" she said..


"Guys look at you Vettie, you still turn heads and break necks...but I'm glad  you come home to me baby!" he said, kissing her passionately......

They wound up back on the bed...Making sweet love for Another THREE HOURS or so...

"Ummmmmmmmmm you never.....you never ever get enough do you?" she asked..

"No, I don't...you've got me spoiled...All this good lovin.." he said..

Yvette giggled like a school girl, she loved being desired like this...

"I knowwwwwwww!" Yvette giggled....as their bed continued to squeak out of control.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH VVETTTTIE!" he moaned.. He didn't know if he was coming or going...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMM GARRRRRRRRRY!!!!MYYYYY GOOODNESSS...OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" she cooed.
They continued making love... The bed was squeaking louder now than ever and the headboard was shaking fiercely... This bed was getting a real working over tonight.

THREE HOURS LATER-

Yvette's legs began shaking furiously...She was having an intense orgasm....and Gary was cumming like a gusher, his body trembling...




Yvette relaxed in Gary's arms...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned..


and eventually on top of him.......with his arms around her waist. She smiled and dozed off to a peaceful sleep..

The next morning...Judge Joseph Menken was arrested and charged in a near 100 count indictment of Obstruction of Justice, Unethical Sexual Overtures and other charges......
He was stunned seeing D.A. Investigator, Gary Lockwood and detectives from the Criminal Investigation Division, Lt. Sissy Van Buren, Detectives, Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Tyriq Pile, James Barlow, Sirena Pile, Tony Hopkins, Edwin"Duke "Baylor and Angie Belton-Barlow.. as well as Assistant District Attorneys ,Keith Wallace and Rockland Cambridge...at his door in the morning, informing him that he was under arrest.











They made him do a perp walk at a press conference... His arrest blew the lid open on his corruption...
56 women came out of the woodwork and agreed to testify that they traded sex with him for a lighter sentence or no sentence at all for their husbands or boyfriends...

Because of the Judge's arrest....Our murder trial was  suspended for two days..... Everyone had a different reaction...
''Wowwwwww the Judge was dirty....I had heard rumors for years about him." said Assistant District Attorney Chris Garcetti.
''I thought he favored the prosecution overly...That was because you wouldn't sleep with him huh?" asked our client, Jeff Whitman..
"Right and he told me the longer I held out on him, the worse it was going to get."said a relieved Ms. Yvette.
"Thank God they got him...." I said.
"Yesssss..He might have started in on me ,Soph and Jade next.."said Bee Bee.
"He was looking at us."said Sofia.
"What A Pig!"said Kahlil...
"He's behind bars where he belongs now and we get two days off." said Jade..
"I can't believe this investigation was going on and I was not apprised of it...I AM THE SUPERIOR OFFICER HERE!" grumbled Lt. Tragg.

A New Judge, one we knew.. Michael King was assigned to the case...He was tough ,but fair.


IV-
ONE WEEK LATER

The Trial had concluded....The Jury had just come back with their verdict

"Has the Jury come back with a verdict?" asked Judge King.

"Yes Your honor, we have." said the Jury Forewoman.

"Bailiff hand me their verdict."He said.

He read it ,without an expression on his face at all...

"Read it!" he said softly...

"COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS JEFFREY MICHAEL WHITMAN ON THE CHARGE OF MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY!" he said.

Chris Garcetti, who hadn't lost a case in awhile tossed his suit jacket up in the air..He jumped up and down like a petulant child..

"STUPID..STUPID STUPID!!!  IT WAS THAT HORNY JUDGES FAULT!!!! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!" he screamed in anger..
"Beverly should be here....


She told me last night that if Chris lost he'd toss his suit jacket up in the air." said Bee Bee, laughing..
"I know, she told me that too!" laughed Sofia.
Jade laughed hysterically....


"OUTSTANDING!!!!  I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE THE ONES....COME OVER HERE, I WANT YOU TO MEET MY MOM AND SISTERS!"said a Joyous Jeff Whitman...free after nearly three years of incarceration...

"Let em take that ankle monitoring device off of you first." I said.
"Now you're really free."laughed Kahlil..
Ms Yvette smiled and sighed... She was tired, but happy and relieved...



"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I AM SO TIRED OF YOU LETTING GUILTY PEOPLE OFF!" bellowed Lt. Tragg..


"A Jury of his peers thought otherwise Lieutenant....We are all going to be at Curley's Tonight...You come by,I'll buy you a beer."said Ms. Yvette, who didn't feel like an argument.


He was somewhat taken aback by that gesture...He stopped bellowing and walked off..

Ms. Yvette laughed....




It was couples night...
''What a nice night..I love couples night." said Olivia.
''What's not to love? Two free drinks for two drinks purchased...." I said.
"And it's the drink of choice..."said Beverly..
"Like Donnie Ray said , what's not to love?" said Nelson.
"I'm loving it."said Josie, who was already a little tipsy...
but safe in her husband's arms and surrounded by her friends...
Bresha looked at her "Big Sister " and smiled..."Take care of her Paris..." she said.
"Glad tomorrow is Friday."said her husband, Tony...
"Yeah me too! and no big case.."said Alfreda..
"I'm happy we made a case against that horny bastard, Menken..."said Rockland..
"I heard he made bail...Hope he doesn't skip town.."laughed Yvette.
"He's got an ankle monitor on...He's pissed!" said Gary, hugging Yvette tight..
"Good , he needs to be pissed..."I said.
Bee Bee leaned her head into my shoulders and sipped her drink....

"How you holdin up mamasita?" she said to her lifelong friend, Sofia..
"Mamasita has got a slight buzz.." said Sofia, laughing..
She was safe in her husband's arms and surrounded by friends..
As was Jade, who just kept laughing..
Her husband, Danny held her tight..
Virginia was sitting on Jetty's lap..
Jetty had a look of pure satisfaction on his face...
''Mamasita, I've got a slight buzz too!" Jessica called out to Sofia..Both women busted out laughing..
Jessica was sitting on her husband, Chip's lap.
"This was nice.....First Couples night I've been to in here in a month."said Kayla.
"And so far, it's been very nice."said Ray...
"Hey we always have a good time when we are together." said Jazzy..
"Yeah, we do.."said Dabnis..
"I like it better when we come like this..In a Mob!"laughed Zoey..

"Yeah..."said her husband, Lem...

Our group's four newest members...were sitting together at one table..
''We are so fortunate to have made such good friends and to work with them and not live too far from them."said Brooke.
"Yeah..I like that we all do things together.."said her husband,  Sean.
"It's amazing how we all came together."mused Natalie.. who was happiest of them all, with a new husband.

"Yeah, it really is."said David...

We had come in two buses... Olivia had ordered another bus to bring our cop friends here tonight..

Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her husband, Eddie C. , ADA Keith Wallace and his wife, Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Tyriq and Sirena Pile, Jimmy and Angie Barlow, Duke and Hazel Baylor, and Tony and Sharon Hopkins.

"This is how it used to be...All of us ,Cops and lawyers hanging out...Neutral grounds, safe spaces."said Sissy.
"Tonight proves it can still be like that." said her husband, Eddie C.
"I feel good...Good that we got that corrupt bastard off the bench...and good that he didn't ruin the case that was being tried in his courtroom.."said Keith Wallace.
"Chris Garcetti might beg to differ."said Carlotta.







Everybody burst into laughter..

Lt. Tragg walked into the bar..he was astounded to see it peopled by the attorneys he warred with and the detectives he constantly warred with...Bur before he could walk over and start hassling anyone.. Curley called him... There were two Cold Brews sitting on the counter.
"Hey Artie...Here are two cold beers for you...and they've been paid for." said Curley...
Your benefactors are uh your two favorite girls over there. They each bought you a beer."said Curley..


Yvette waved at him...
So did Olivia...
"Now leave em and their people alone tonight.." said Curley...

Lt. Tragg nodded towards Yvette and Olivia...A sort of truce for tonight.


EPILOUGE-

Judge Joseph Menken was convicted on multiple counts and sentenced to 30 years in Prison...A life sentence for him. He was disbarred as well.
While out on bail, awaiting an appeal...
He took his own life , rather than surrender himself to the authorities...No way he was going to prison, with many people he had sent there.
a sad ending to a distinguished career.

In the playground across from where they lived... Gary and Yvette were sharing a passionate kiss.


"Ummmmmm Vettie, I see why that judge was so taken with you....For the same reasons I was so taken with you all those years."said Gary.
"And not because I remind you of Angie in the slightest way?" asked Yvette.
"No...you're two different girls and there was two different reasons." Gary said in between more kisses.

Yvette laughed.. "I think there was two reasons...We were both breathing and wear panties." she joked.

"And speaking of panties.." he said, lifting her already sheer White Net Mini skirt up so he could take a peak...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm." he moaned.
"GARYY!!! we are outside.." said Yvette, easing her skirt down and taking him by the hand..

"Let's go inside..." she said...Taking him by the hand and leading him to their home..
Gary had a pleased as punch look on his face!


For  DANYL-



No comments:

Post a Comment