Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Of Lust and Regret

The Mood in our office was very somber!
"Judge Kathleen Albright was an absolute angel...I remember a case I had in which I worked hard...very hard and I lost....and I was outside her courtroom crying...and she came out, put her arm around me and said... "You did very good in there...you were prepared, but not prepared enough...Your client lied to you...Next time..investigate your client, prepare better....You can still appeal this...There are lots of grounds...You're a good lawyer, you've got a great future ahead of you..I can see it...now buck up, stop your crying.." she said and she hugged me..." said Ms. Yvette.
"She always complemented me on my outfits whenever she'd see me, when I was practicing...When she saw me in here and heard I was working for you guys, she gave me such a hug...She said "I'm so happy for you." and she gave Jetty and me a very nice wedding gift..I'm gonna miss her."said Virginia.
"She always smiled at me when she saw me in the elevator and said "And how are you doing young man?" when she saw me in the elevator."I said.
''She always complemented me on my outfits too!"said Bee Bee.
"She was a very nice lady..."said Sofia.
"Yes she was...."agreed her husband, Kahlil..
"I will miss her."said Jade.
"She was a saint...I can't helping thinking she was murdered because she was about to begin a lengthy investigation of Judge Joseph Menken....He was the last person she had a meeting with...I'll never believe she committed suicide...I just don't believe it!" said Judge Jetty Dukes, Ms. Virginia's husband and our friend...

The night before..


Judge Kathleen Albright who worked downstairs at the Legal Ethics Board either jumped or was thrown out of her 24 story apartment complex!


The Police found a suicide note typed on a compute somewhere on her bed..






There was no signs of any foul play.....Despite a drunken neighbor swearing he heard loud screaming..Lt. Tragg declared it a Suicide..


Also killed was a pedestrian , she landed on...


.. Both bodies were wheeled away..

"Anybody know who the detective on the scene was?" asked Jetty.
"I saw Lt. Tragg on the morning news...You know he goes where ever a big story is."said Yvette.
"Damn, this case has no chance of being solved or even investigated right with him involved."scoffed Kahlil.
"Any other time he's running off half cocked and arresting the wrong person...Now he writes this off as a suicide."said Bee Bee.
''He's covering his ass.. He's screwed up so many other times recently..he doesn't want to take any chances with this one."scoffed Sofia..
'She's right..He's trying to tone down some of the recent heat he's caught for screwed up cases...I heard somebody say they heard yelling and screaming just before she went out the window...but the man was drunk....but you know what they say...A drunk tongue often speaks truth." I said.
Ms. Virginia looked at all four of us and smiled, almost like a proud mother.. "They learn so fast, the ways of the world." she said.,
"Don't they now?" said Yvette.
''They're right, every damn thing they said was right.. That woman was murdered and with that jack ass Lt. Tragg on the case...This will never get solved ..NEVER!   I'll see you later.."said Jetty, who was furious!  He got up and let himself out...
"He's really mad...He didn't kiss me goodbye...That's a first..."said Ms. Virginia..
"Yeah ,I noticed." said Jade.
"Well, as sad as it is... We've got a case to work on and a second prisoner to visit tomorrow." said Ms. Yvette. 
 

 II-

THE NEXT MORNING-
"Liv, Thank you once again!!"said Ms. Yvette.
''Girl, will you stop thanking me... You're my sister...I'll always be there for you..."said Olivia.
"And I'll always be there for you too!" said Ms. Yvette, hugging her good friend...

"This worked out good for you guys huh?"I said.
"Don't even have to ask...I can see where it does."said Beverly..
"Yeah..."said Nelson...
"I'm all for it." said Josie..
"Oh My Godddddd, yes. Me too!" said Bresha.
''Here comes your bus."said Alfreda as the mini bus pulled up...
The Bus pulled up ..
''Well,let's get loaded up." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah" said Sofia..
"This is sooo nice, so comfortable."said Jessica ,pleased to have all of this help.


Bee Bee, Sofia  and Jessica loaded Bagels, Doughnuts, Coffee and Pastries on the bus...
"These sandwiches smell good, I'm tempted to go into one right now." I said,.
"Me too!"laughed Kahlil..
"Cool it guys...We'll be into them soon enough."laughed Chip.
While Kahlil, Chip and I loaded the sandwiches on the bus..

''Well here comes your final passengers."said a smiling Olivia.
"Good Morning Everyone!"said Brooke.
"Good Morning Everybody!"said Natalie..
"This  still feels like a school field trip."laughed David.
"It does doesn't it? but you never had two in one week did you?" laughed Yvette.

We all laughed as we boarded the bus and headed to the men's jail this time to see our other client.

We headed towards Curran-Fromhold Prison.



While we were taking care of that business ,meanwhile, Karen Page was filing a brief at the courthouse for an unrelated case.
She caught the eye of Judge Joseph Menken as she was leaving..
"Karen Page...How are you? Long time no see doll." he said..
"I don't prosecute cases anymore...That's why you haven't seen me in court...I head up the D.A.'s
Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit...  I have three staff attorneys with me and I uh work closely with the INNOCENCE PROJECT 






and outside  private attorneys as well.."she explained.

''So I've heard....You work down there at the Bridge Building....I was down there yesterday for an unrelated matter...I've kept up with you....You tend to use Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her team







 or Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her team....

The mention of Yvette Jones Lockwood seemed to get him that much more excited.






That's good, they're smart capable attorneys...Perhaps you can use a good judge too.." he said.

"I uh have a Judge, Jetty Dukes, 


who oversees a number of our cases...Not all, but a number.."said Karen. She was getting nervous, He was all up in her personal space and she had observed that he was as erect as a board..His trousers were protruding..She could feel his hot breath on her face....

"He's okay, but he can't oversee all of your cases. I'd be glad to oversee some of your cases. You're not married yet are you Karen?"said Judge Joseph Menken..

She thought that was an odd question.

"Thank you for the offer and no I'm not, but I am dating B.L. Benz 

of the HARD BOTTOM T.V. show."said Karen.

Judge Menken didn't particularly like B.L. Benz... He had done a bit of Investigative Journalism into his sentencing of some defendents , compared to others, hinting at what we all were starting to suspect  a year ago... The Judge considered it a "Hit piece" and complained biterly about it to anyone who would listen....He came short of charging B.L. with Libel and Slander.

"Ah yeah, him....Well you should uh keep your options open....Perhaps you and I can go out to dinner...Have some good food, Quiet conversation and uh go back to my condo and work some things out...you know? because uh I've had my eye on you for years baby....Just think about it...A lot could go right your way." said the Judge.

Karen looked a little apprehensive.... "Okay..uh I'll think about it." she said.

SATURDAY MORNING-




We were all having brunch at the No I.D. Bar, across the street from the Bridge Building..our favorite spot..

"He really gave me the creeps...He was coming on to me really tough.I was so glad to get away from hm...I felt as if he were looking through my clothes and if in another minute he would have tried to sexually assault me right there on the spot.."said Karen...
"Oh My God....He's come on to me like that a few years ago.....He had me pinned up against the wall  right outside the judge's chambers..He was sweating and breathing heavy...I was scared...He offered to set aside a conviction if my client was convicted if I'd date him and sleep with him ,luckily...we got an acquittal...Not that I was going to do that anyway...but the nerve. Beverly and Nelson showed up in the nick of time and I was able to ease myself out of his  way.."said Olivia.

"It's a good thing I wasn't there...I'd of killed him! This guy seems to have no qualms about propositioning women...and having leverage over them.Married or not! "said Donnie Ray.

"I KNOW!!!!! I'm telling you...He did the exact same thing to me...My last case...He had me in the Judge's Chambers...I thought he wanted to ask me a question or tell me something pertinent to trial.. He asks me if my breasts have gotten bigger...Then he tells me he's certain me and my team are about to lose this case ,but that he'll hold off on sentencing for a few days  if I'll sleep with him...HeTold me he'd had his eyes on me for years and that he can be very very discreet...What a PIG!!"said Yvette.
"Donnie Ray, I wanted to ring his neck... The next day, I run into him and he says... "You've got a very special wife...She's a good lawyer... I hope you realize how lucky a man you are..." He was mocking me... It was all I could do to keep my composure.."I'm certain...the wives and girlfriends of some of these defendents have agreed to meet him on these terms..I'm certain of it...In the past few months at least seven guys who were convicted of serious crimes were given community service and or suspended sentences..."said Gary..

''And the ones who got stiff sentences had nothing to trade....No attractive girlfriend or wife  willing to trade sexual favors.."said Jade.
"I've long suspected he was doing  that , but it's hard to prove...No one will come forward."said Danny.
"Of course not and even if they did...It's their word against his...and no proof...only inneudo."said Virginia.
"I know he murdered Judge Albright...She did not commit suicide. She was going to look into him."said Jetty...
"Her mistake was telling him she was going to look into him. There has got to be something that can be done against him."said Alfreda.
"I got a conviction of second degree murder against a client recently.....Same Judge gave him a suspended sentence and community service....I nearly lost my mind. Then I saw his wife...In the back of the courtroom sobbing and I knew.. I knew she gave of herself to get that verdict and was totally disgusted by that man.."said Rockland.
"Maybe you could honey trap him...."said Zoey...
"It would have to be with somebody he hasn't seen...Somebody not connected to any of us." said Lem.


Our group had gotten so big now that we actually did break into cliques you might say...Loving Cliques, but clicks.   Ms. Yvette, Gary, Olivia, Donnie Ray, Karen, Jade and Danny, Alfreda and Rockland, Virginia and Jetty and Zoey and Lem tended to sit together and  hang together..

While, Me, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jessica and Chip tended to sit and hang together, just like in the neighborhood, we were in and out of each others homes for dinner and game nights...

"Well our hearing is Tuesday....This case should be pretty straight forward." I said as we ate.
"Ohhh yeah...We are going to right a big wrong and get these two out of prison."said Bee Bee.
"The other person arrested with them has been out for 10 years."said Sofia.
"He never went to jail.. Judge Joseph Menken was presiding over the original case remember?" said Kahlil. "He got a suspended sentence.. "said Kahlil.
"His ex-wife was very young, very pretty."said Jessica.
"Yeah, exactly...She made a deal with him, probably slept with him and got him off..."said Chip...."What a pig." he added.

"I'll bet she did GET HIM OFF!" said Ms. Yvette , who overheard our conversation....

I loved her naughty sense of humor..We all did.. Both of our tables exploded in laughter....


Beverly and Nelson of course had their crew of Josie and Paris and Bresha and Tony, who they worked with, but also...Jazzy and Dabnis, her cousin, Kayla and her husband, Ray, Natalie and David and Brookie and Sean..They all sat together.....



"It's nice to have had two weeks off from a major case...Just doing routine stuff."said Beverly , who was fixing a plate for her husband, Nelson...
"Yeah, we've been sitting back watching everybody else."laughed Nelson..
"Knock on wood."said Josie..
"I've been in court with Dabnis..but nothing major."said Paris.
"You're getting good education...ahead of Law school."said Bresha.
"Yeah man....I'm getting re-educated after law school."joked Tony.
"So you guys are ready to present your case?" asked Jazzy..
"I see you've been to Valhalla and CFC to visit both defendents for the day."said Dabnis..
"Guess you were laying out the case for them huh?" asked Kayla.
"Of course.." said Ray...
"Yeah we finished our last interview yesterday...."said Natalie.
"Because they're incarcerated ,they'll have to be brought to court...We'll be seeing them on Tuesday...." said David.
"It should be a one day hearing...We have enough to get them both off. We've done our research and possibly picked jurors if it comes to that." said Brooke.
" In a case like this.. A Bench trial with just a judge would be better. I'll be crossing my fingers." said her husband, Sean..





After brunch, we loaded into the buses and headed to Bayside...


We all went to their mall.
And then had dinner and drinks at the bar and grill us guys had hung out in the last time we came out here..

We finished the afternoon at the roller skating rink...listening to the smooth sounds of five outside d.j.'s



while we all roller skated....






Returning to our homes that night..


III-


That same evening.....At his tony loft...Judge Joe Menken was involved in some recreational activity of his own...He was sleeping with a young Attorney named Candice Bacon, who was facing a disciplinary action at the Legal Ethics Board...Since Judge Albright's death...He had taken her place on the Board.


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" moaned the female he had stretched across the bathroom sink...Attorney Candy Bacon..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDDD!" the woman moaned....



They were on the bathroom floor really going at it eventually...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she cooed loudly...She had an embarrassingly quick orgasm....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled out..


Then in his bed , they made love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, the rest of the afternoon.....She hadn't wanted to do this...Sleep with this old fart...but it was either that or face a censure from the Legal Ethics Board...That would look bad on her record....After resisting his advances for a couple of weeks ,she agreed to go out to dinner with him and back to his condo...The sex wasn't so bad... The old man had more stamina than a lot of her young lovers....She had had another orgasm before he was finished...that left her head moving from side to side..and tears running down the side of her face....


They took a nice hot shower together......


in which he lifted her up and entered her again...thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD YOUR HONOR!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH!!! WOUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed...as she had another orgasm and the randy Judge came like a gusher......as the hot soapy water ran over both of them...


"I'd like to thank you for getting those charges thrown out Your honor. I've never been in any kind of trouble before.." said Candy Bacon

"It was nothing...you scratch my back and I scratch yours....and boyyyyyyyyyyyyy did you scratch my back.....!HEH HEH HEH!!! WOWZA! UMMMMMMMMMMM!" laughed the Judge....


She left his condo...She looked at her watch... It was 6:59 AM , Sunday Morning.. She hoped she never had to ever do something like this again...



MIDNIGHT! (That same night)


We were all home...

Gary was silent...Still brooding about Judge Menken and the injustice of what he was doing...Not just sleeping with women and bribing them...offering their husbands and boyfriends freedom in exchange for sex, but brazenly propositioning women, married or not as if it was his god given right and there was nothing anyone could do about it..That made him angry....but now elevating his brazenness to murder really got under his skin.
Yvette hugged him...

"Take off your clothes honey bunny, let me make you feel better..." she said. 

She knew what he was feeling and she understood how much Gary loved her and how protective he was of her...She understood it more each and every day. Her husband was crazy about her and had always been, even before she married him, even before she had slept with him...


Gary undressed ...He had been angry ever since he began investigating Judge Menken and discovered what he had been doing...With Judge Albright dead...His investigation into the judge and his misdeeds were all but dead too!...


He kissed Yvette passionately.....She returned his passion..Gary never failed to get her aroused....

Gary slipped her panties down slowly..


"Ouuuu Gary, Is I'm your sweet girl?" cooed Yvette..Her legs trembling with excitement...

He lifted her up...

"YOU ARE MY SWEET GIRRRRRRRL!" he moaned...lifting her up and slowly entering her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" said Yvette, squealing with delight..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTTTIE!" he moaned softly....She was so wet...so soft and smelled like a newborn baby....She made him delirious with lust...He didn't know if he was coming or going...

Yvette's body trembled...Her head turned from side to side and tears flowed like a river down the side of her face...


He spread her legs on the side of the bed and entered her slowly ,kissing her passionately....as she held on to him for dear life, having a very intense orgasm....that caused her to smile sweetly and serenely at Gary...and continue kissing him... Soon she was crying like a baby as her body continued to tremble..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME GARY??OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

They wound up on the bed making love the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS  well into the early morning hours....



With Yvette sleeping soundly on top of Gary....


IV-


TUESDAY MORNING-


We had a Bench Trial in front of a Judge familliar to Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and I..  Judge Marcella Pringle.. She had lectured us in PENN LAW...She was delighted to see us arguing a case in her courtroom..



Bee Bee and I, Sofia and Kahlil told Ms. Yvette how this Judge, then an Attorney was one of our favorite guest lecturers and how everytime she came , the four of us always had the most interesting questions ,which sparked some very good debates and conversations and how she met with the four of us many times after class and we'd all talk.
"That means she likes you guys...and that weighs better for us...You four have that knack of being likable."said Ms. Yvette, smiling at us..
Jessica smiled too...She felt so close to Ms. Yvette and our entire team over the years...She loved working in the same building with us, working cases with us and living next door to us and across the street from her idols, Olivia and Beverly...
Her husband Chip could see the love his wife had for all of us...It made him smile.


Brookie, Natalie and David, relative newcomers....loved working with all of us too...They had done most of the research on this case with help from us....
and with Jade  it was determined that our two clients and another man were arrested and charged with a murder and robbery based clearly on the fact that all three had juvie records and were rumored to be in the vicinity...No alibi's were checked and there was little forensic evidence... Witnesses were two known drug addicted prostitutes , who later after a stint in rehab, recanted their testimony and a local neighborhood snitch ,who had perjured himself in three other cases..

Our Female Suspect, Serena Benson was babysitting at the time of the murder...Jade found three people who had never before come forward to state this...
Joshua Charles...the other defendent had just been released from County Lock up the day before and claimed to be miles away at his cousin's house.. His cousin testified in the first trial..but no one  believed him...

The one person who may have been guilty of the murder  and who did have a motive and no alibi, Alvin Talbert...got a surprising suspended sentence and 500 hours of community service.. He was married to a very attractive white woman at the time...

The Judge in that case was , Guess who?
Joseph Menken...



We vigorously offered these two a robust defense...They hadn't had good representation in their first trial...They never dreamed they'd have 10 good Attorneys and an investigator in their retrial...

Judge Pringle set aside their convictions and released them.....Both were free after serving 13 years for a crime they didn't commit...

"Thank you guys sooooo much for ending our long nightmare... I didn't know either of the other two defendents or the murder victim....my case was based on such much bullshit.." said Serena Benson..
"Jessie, you did the thing girl."she said, hugging Jessica..
"I told you I'd put together a team and we'd get you out...These aren't just good lawyers...They're my friends.. I work with them and I live with them.."said Jessica..
"Good friends to have..I wish we'd had good lawyers like you guys when we first got charged...Is that Jackass Sgt. Tragg still on the force?  I know his dumb ass partner, Dominic Evans is in prison himself on a murder rap" asked Joshua Charles.
"Yeah unfortunately, he is.. It's Lt. Tragg now... We are going to work to get you guys some compensation by the city for your suffering.."said Chip..
"Mrs. Jones...I was pleased as punch to see these four in my courtroom...I remember them from my days as a lecturer at PENN LAW...always so eager, so enthusiastic... I knew these four were headed for big things... They're married to each other , they work at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt.....very impressive and you supervise them....Must be a joyous job.."said Judge Pringle.
"It is.. They are the joys of my life...Just when I was getting jaded...just when I was nearly burned out...I met these four ,I was assigned these four and they were like a shot in the arm.. I love them, I really do."said Ms. Yvette..
"As you should... Beatrice, Sofia....Keith and Kahlil...I loved lecturing you four...and I love that you four are flourishng...Ohhh I love it.. Keep up the good work. and stay together...You're an unbeatable team." said the Judge..
"Thank you  your honor, we will."said Bee Bee.
"Thank you Judge Pringle..We will."said Sofia..
"We are kind of bound...We're married and live next door to each other." I joked..
"Yeah, how about that."said Kahlil..

"Karen called.. They have a table ready at Sam Mother's diner for us.. breakfast is on her.."laughed Jade.


"Okay...I'm famished.... Ugh let me break those two up over there." said Brooke, laughing.. Natalie and David were having a congratulatory kiss that was getting hotter and hotter.

"Ummmmmmm I'm Hungry baby!" said Natalie..
"I'm Horny too! ohhhhhhhhhhh!" moaned David
in between hot kisses..


"I said Hungry, Goofball!" laughed Natalie...


At Sam Mothers Diner-
"Artie, you shoulda seen the piece of ass I had over the weekend....A Cute young little lawyer I met during a Legal Board of Ethics meeting....boyyyyyyyyyy she sure ruined my ethics...hah ha ha."laughed  Judge Joe Menken...
"Joey ,I thought I was a horn dog, but you're the horniest old man I ever met...My dad told me about you and him and all the broads you guys used to bang back in the day.."said Lt. Tragg..
"Awwwww that's nothin...Your Uncle Jack was the king....Awwww my god!   The stories I could tell,hah hah ha..ha..."laughed Judge Joe Menken 




as he and Lt. Tragg enjoyed their breakfasts..
"Nancy top Artie and Me's coffee off please? Thanks Doll."said Judge Menken.

As the waitress poured them more coffee.

They watched as another waitress put two tables together...and a familliar entourage walked in and took their seats..

ADA Karen Page felt so comfortable now that she didn't even come to court...She merely supervised and co-ordinated...Something Ms. Yvette did more of now that she was a Partner...Yet she still felt the need to actually argue a case..to "stay in practice." she said.

"Congratulations to my incredible team of great attorneys and great friends on yet another victory...This breakfast is on the City of Philadelphia." said Karen..
''And we accept the graciousness of the city of Philadelphia."laughed Brooke.
"Here Here."laughed Natalie...
Her husband raised his glass of orange juice and laughed...
"It's always nice to win..."said Ms. Yvette..
"Wow....I suppose we can rest a few days huh?"I said.
"Yeah...maybe have a few days off... There are a few household things I'd like to do.. How bout it Ms. Yvette?" joked Bee Bee.
"Yeah How bout it Ms. Yvette.?" joked Sofia.

"Welllllllll, you and Bee Bee can have off.. Keith and Kahlil?? I don't know...." joked Ms. Yvette.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!" said Kahlil.

"I'm just kidding, you four have the day off...You too Jade!"said Ms. Yvette.

"Thanks Boss Lady."said Jade.
"Husband and I are taking tomorrow off too!  We've earned it."said Jessica..
"Yes indeed..." laughed Chip..
"Well then I guess you guys are free to go too tomorrow... Enjoy your day off." said Karen to David, Natalie and Brooke..
"Oh woooowwwwww! That's great! Thank you Boss Lady!"said David.
"Ohhhhhh sweet!" said  Natalie...
"Ohhhh nice, extra sleep!"said Brooke.
"Girl call your husband and tell him to take the day off... Wear that new lingerie you bought out at the mall.. He'll take off..without you asking. Trust me!"said Natalie.

"Yeah, how about that? That's a good idea Nat....I don't want to be home by myself..." laughed Brooke.


''Seems like you've got advice for everybody on everything,  Don't you? Know it all Natalie?" snarled Lt. Tragg to Natalie, who had replaced Jade as the number one object of his hatred..

"I've got some advice for you...Why don't you get away from our table?.. We aren't bothering you...We are in here just trying to enjoy our meals...Why don't you scat ya pest?"said Jade in Natalie's defense..

The entire table erupted in laughter! .










Our breakfasts arrived....

"WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH? AND SPEAK WHEN YOU'RE SPOKEN TO?" snarled Lt. Tragg..

Me, Kahlil , Chip and David stood up abruptly...

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!" I demanded.. It was the first time I had ever raised my voice to him.. I was furious at the way he was talking to Jade..


"It's okay baby, It's okay...I can handle this fool."said Jade.......who didn't want us getting into any trouble.


"Okay that's enough!!..Get away from our table."said Chip , who shoved him away angrily...
"I'm not asking you...I'm telling you!" he snarled angrilly..



Jessica got on the phone, She called the Sherriff's office. Lt. Tragg was once again violating the C&D order.

"Yeah, we are trying to eat in peace. Nobody here said a damn thing to you or about you.." I said,
"GET AWAY FROM THIS TABLE...WE DON'T WANT YOU STANDING OVER US STARING EITHER...GO SIT DOWN WITH THE JUDGE LIKE YOU WERE DOING!"said Kahlil angrily..

"Come On Honey Bunny, Kahlil...Chip...Our food is here, forget about him, just ignore him."said Bee Bee trying to get in between us..
"Lt. Tragg why don't you just go away and leave us alone? Nobody was bothering you."said Sofia, who like Bee Bee feared a near riot!
.

"Guys, come on...Sit down...Don't let him goad you !!!!...Just sit down.Ignore him!!"said Ms. Yvette concerned about the potential for an all out brawl... Why did he have to come by our table and hassle us? She wondered ,angrilly...


"Arthur please...just go away."pleaded Karen

"YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE, DO YOU HEAR ME?  I've heard all of your snide remarks about me being whipped and doing whatever my girlfriend says....Well that's over..She's my WIFE NOW AND YOU ARE GOING TO STAY OUT OF HER FACE, YOU GOT THAT YOU CORNY KEYSTONE COPPER?" snarled and angry David..

"Ohhhhhh what is this? An Uprising?" said Lt. Tragg, smiling.. but a little nervous at the fact that all of us had seemingly jumped up and angrilly demanded he leave.. That had never happened before.

He wasn't smiling too long.



Two sherrif's vehicles pulled up... Four deputies walked in...

"When are you gonna get it through your thick skull Artie.. Leave these people alone.???. Hook him up boys.." he said.

They handcuffed him..


"HEYYYYYYYYYY COME ON!! COME ONNNN!!!! WE WERE HAVING A CONVERSATION!!!
COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! PLEASE!!! GUYSSS!! PLEASE!!!   I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT COME ONNNN! LOOK I'LL GO BACK TO MY SEAT, PLEASE!!! PLEASE!  COME ONNNNNNNN!" he begged as he was handcuffed and dragged out..











Bee Bee, Sofia, Me, Kahlil, Jessica (who actually called the Sherriff's office) ,Chip, David, Natalie and Brooke all clapped and whistled and cheered as Lt. Tragg was led out in handcuffs...The other patrons broke out into laughter..


Lt. Tragg sat in the Sherriff's vehicle handcuffed ,looking embarrassed and depressed as the deputies ordered breakfast and ate at the counter, letting him sit outside in the vehicle, stewing....while people walked by and stared.. Some who knew him burst into laughter..

Sam Mother shook his head..

"Artie knows how to really bring it out in people.. I've told him to stop hassling my customers." said Sam.
Judge Menken just smiled and shook his head.. His eye was on Ms. Yvette..
He wanted her more than anything now....and he meant to have her , one way or the other...No matter what he had to do!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


3 comments:

  1. Somebody has got to stop this guy...Murder, Rape...He's off the rails

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Judge is off the hook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's got Yvette in his sights...If someone doesn't do something soon..She might very well become his next victim...I know of course that's not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete