Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Alvin White

FRIDAY MORNING!

Alfreda , Me, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha sat around the table eating breakfast, passing Pancakes, Sausage, Hash Browns, pouring Orange Juice and Coffee, laughing and talking..







Oblivious to the conversation Olivia was having.
''What's the matter Elise? You sound upset."said Olivia.

"Olivia, my young intern, Alvin White...He's been arrested, charged with Rape and Murder....I know he's not capable of either one....

That Jackass Lt. Tragg and a tactical squad knocked the hinges off of his door early this morning and pulled him out of his bed ,charging him with the murder and rape of Cynthia Peterson...an Administrative assistant from an office downtown...A Friend of his...He'd never hurt her....I know he wouldn't..
They dragged him out of his bed and hauled him downtown... He told me he called her and asked if he could crash...He just didn't want to be alone...She said yes...and 45 minutes later he arrived and she was already dead ,when he got there...So he left immediately and he called 911 from his phone..

 That doesn't sound like a murderer /rapist does it? But that thick head Lt. Tragg refuses to listen to anybody once he gets a full head of steam about something...He's the worst....I'm going to issue a formal complaint about him.."said a distraught Elsie Clemmons..

"Don't do or say anything...Elise, calm down, let us handle it."said Olivia..

"Thank you girl....He called me last night...He was in Aqua Bar...He wanted to come over....I said no...I should have let him..." said Elise.

''Don't Blame yourself....You did nothing wrong..We'll take care of it.." said Olivia.

She hung up and she looked at us...We were all just finishing up our breakfasts....
"Guys, we got a case...That was Judge Elise Clemmons... Her young intern, Alvin White was arrested early this morning and charged with the rape and murder of one Cynthia Peterson...He's at Central Booking, probably in that horrible "Fishbowl"  He says he didn't do it.. He says she was dead when he got there...He says he called 911 after he discovered her body."said Olivia.
"WOW!!! He was in Aqua Bar with us..most of the night...I have 20 people who can testify to that and more.."said Beverly.
"He did look tired.. I seen him on his phone when he was leaving...We offered him a ride in our bus..This was around a quarter to 2:00."said Nelson.
"He called Elise, asked her if he could crash at her house...He said he just didn't feel like being alone...She told him no...So he called  this Cynthia Peterson...She told him yes...but when he got there...The door was open and she was on the kitchen floor, dead!"said Olivia.

"Jo, Bree...If you can...get me a Judge that will arraign him as soon as possible.. It's Friday, so we probably won't get a hearing until Monday...but the sooner we get on this the better."said Olivia.
"We're on it Boss Lady.."said Josie.
"Got'cha Liv" said Bresha..

"I'm going to look over that crime scene while it's still fresh...Cynthia Peterson eh? I'll get the adress." I said.
"Come on Neicey Poo, we'll tke your car."said Olivia.
"Okay Auntay." said Beverly.


"Ummmmmmmm Ummmmmmmph, you guys stay busy."laughed Alfreda.. "Two whole weeks of nothing and now back to back cases."she observed.
He had sat in the airless , hot and bad smelling room for nearly eight hours... He was hot and thirsty....and sleepy as well..
"This room smells like hell...Don't you ever mop these floors? Empty the  trash cans..Air this place out?" asked Alvin White.

"That's the least of your worries....I see you just graduated from law school...just passed the bar...I recognize you ,You're that Judge's understudy or something... Judge Clemmons...Yeah, I remember you from the Faith Gruden Trial....



"Why did you do it kid? Why throw your whole life away for some snatch? What happened?...She turned you down?" We know you were there, we got your prints off the door.. what happened? You were drunk, things got out of hand..right?" said Lt. Tragg.

Alvin White looked at him and smiled , but would say nothing...He had seen enough of Lt. Tragg during the trial to know that he didn't tend to listen to anyone but himself...

He remembered Assistant District Attorney Hillary Newton begging him to recanvas, to bring back new evidence...To interview more credible witnesses and he ignoring her requests, more interested  in whether she received the flowers he sent or if she'd go out with him... He remembered her removing his hands from under her dress  and off of her legs and getting up moving a seat away from him to get him to stop... This wasn't a guy who listened to anything except that dull voice in his head. He hadn't checked his alibi, hadn't read the full autopsy...There was nothing he could say that was going to change this lunkhead's mind...He certainly wasn't going to confess to something he hadn't done...He'd been in here for 11 hours...He reasoned he'd pass out before saying another word.


"The Silent Treatment eh? Well that won't work with me pal...I've got you cold....Make it easy on yourself..Confess, save the state a big expensive trial.. The Judge might go easy on you...Might take the DEATH PENALTY off the table. Look ,help yourself.....I know you want to confess, you NEED to get this off your chest...Come on kid...I'm the only one who can help you." he said slyly....


"DO YOU EVER GET A CONFESSION FROM ANYONE WITH THAT LINE?' asked Beverly

Olivia smiled as she walked into the "Fishbowl"

"OH MY GOD! IT SMELLS LIKE HELL IN HERE!! WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!.Don't you ever mop these floors? Empty the  trash cans..Air this place out?" asked Olivia...


"Olivia!!! Beverly!!! I am soooooo glad to see you, though not under these circumstances...I asked him the same thing."said Alvin White...


"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MY GOD!!! ISN'T THERE SOME OTHER CASE YOU GUYS CAN PUT YOURSELVES IN BESIDES MY CASES?" said an angry and frustrated Lt. Tragg..

"You know I've asked myself that same question a million times."said Beverly.
"CAN WE HAVE THE ROOM?" asked Olivia.


Lt. Tragg stood there staring balefully at them, but not moving..

"Artie, let them have the room! Like they asked...and cut those mikes off...They have a right to Attorney/Client confidentiallity and MY GODDDDDDD!  THIS ROOM SMELLS LIKE A HORSE STABLE...Don't you ever mop these floors? Empty the  trash cans..Air this place out?" asked Captain Eddie Cantrell.... 'After these guys leave..I want these floors mopped, that table wiped down, The trash removed and new bags put in those cans and some damn air fresheners in here...Use PINE SOL...My GOD THIS ROOM MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT!" he said.

Captain Cantrell rarely visited this part of the building.. How lucky we were , he chose today.


Lt. Tragg angrily walked out of the "Fishbowl" As usual, he was livid!

"Liv, I didn't do this...I had no reason....I was in Aqua Bar most of the night.. Beverly can attest to that...
I called Cynthia, an ex-girlfriend at 1:45...and she told me I could come over.. I had a few more drinks and I paid my tab...I left at Closing.. I drove to Cindy's house and I got there about , 2:25, 2:30..I don't know...The light was on...and the door was open, which was weird..I rang the bell...there was no answer..I tried the door and I went in and she was lying on the floor in the kitchen, dead...I immediately got the hell out of  there...I got in my car and I took off...I called 911 as I was driving home.. I got home, I took a hot shower and got in the bed...The next thing I know, Adolph there and his storm troopers knocked my door off the hinges and barged into my house and arrested me..reporters just happened to be outside and caught the entire thing....He's a publicity hound...I'm totally innocent."said Alvin White,.
"Okay....Josie , Nelson and Bresha went to get a judge... Here is a Pen and Paper..I want you to write down the names and addresses of any and everybody who can and will vouch for your good charactor..I plan to have them in court on Monday at your arraignment.."said Olivia..
"And you know the twenty of us will vouch for your whereabouts most of the night."said Beverly...

"Thank You girls....Thank you sooo much...."said Alvin who handed Beverly a paper with twenty people's names addresses and phone numbers on it...

"Sorry you have to spend the weekend in lock up...Talk to no one, not any inmates, not any guards, no police about your case...Anybody have any questions, refer them to Bev and me."said Olivia.

"Where is Nelson, Jo,Bree and Donnie Ray?" he asked.





"Josie, my husband and Bresha are getting a Judge for your arraignment...
Donnie Ray is at the crime scene,.nosing around.."said Beverly...

"Hang tough.. We'll have you out by Monday....I promise." said Olivia , as she and Beverly got up to leave..

Alvin was handcuffed and led by policemen to the elevator and the much cooler cell upstairs.. 'The Cooler", where he'd remain until arraignment on Monday...



The Table and Chairs were removed and scrubbed down...The floors were mopped with Pine Sol and Hot Water and the trash cans were emptied..Air Freshners were placed srategically and fans were put inside to air the place out.....The doors were left open...

"Too Late for our client eh?" said Beverly..
"Yeah but better for the next person who is unfortunate enough to be stuck in here..Let's go."said Olivia.



"Auntie and Niecy...HUMMMMMMMMPH!" snarled Lt. Tragg, watching the two attorneys as they left
the building.


 .

II-

MONDAY-

"Olivia, you Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha are magicians, the way you worked that Judge, the way you argued for my release....I never thought that judge would release me on my own recognizance...not On a Murder one rap....I mean wow! You even got the Death Penalty taken off the table....You guys are something else...I really learned a lot from you guys...I should be your intern...Since you actually try cases." said Alvin White, who we had  got arraigned and released a little while before...

Lt. Tragg was so angry and beside himself, we didn't want to risk eating at Sam Mother's Diner, so we brought him back to our Office /Duplex and had breakfast or Brunch here...So we could eat and talk in peace..

We were all famished...and we all were chowing down... He was wearing an ankle bracelet with an electronic monitoring device on it as a condition of his release. He didn't mind, he was just glad not to be locked up.




We had Pancakes with fresh Strawberries, Hash Browns, Sausage and Hot Coffee...



"He's got a good appetite...He was hungry ,being locked up all weekend..." observed our office manager, Alfreda.

"We were lucky we found a sympathetic Judge...a Judge that took a liking to us."said Olivia.
"Having 20 good charactor witnessess and 20 more eyewitnesses to your whereabouts that night, all who were attorneys wasn't bad either..."added Beverly with a smile.
"I was at the crime scene and I've seen discovery....Here is what they have... They have your fingerprints on the doorbell and your bloody palm print and fingerprints on the wall and on the handle of the door, exiting...They found a bloody paper towel in the nearby trash can with your DNA and her blood in the nearby trash can...and they have your phone with two calls made that night...One to Judge Elise Clemmons made at 1:30 am and one made to the murder victim, Cindy Peterson at 1:45....

They also have a preponderance of other fingerprints that are so far unidentifiable in the house ,other DNA and a huge amount of semen in her panties, and inside of her...and saliva on her bra..  The M.E.'s office is testing it.. You say you didn't rape her and that when you got there , she was already dead..
I'm going to need you to submit to a DNA Test...We'll need Saliva, Blood and Urine... Beverly, Josie and Bresha will submit it to a private DNA Lab, The Medical Examiner and The FBI lab at Quantico, against the DNA they have from the girl's panties , bra and her body. Once we determine it's not a match, We can determine someone else was there before you." I said.

"I don't get it...The Medical Examiner's Office isn't even finished their examination...A Full Autopsy report hasn't been written yet...The sex could have been consensual....Why is Alvin being charged with rape?  We know he was in Aqua Bar,,,He was there when we left at a quarter of 2:00... Time of death was in between 2:00 AM and 2:30 AM, which means the killer left before he got there...Why, How is he even being charged with this?" asked Nelson.
''Do you forget who you are dealing with here Nelson? Lt. Tragg...And did you notice, when he made the arrest, Reporters from all the major news channels just happened to be there? It's the way he operates, a quick arrest , for all the news to see...devoid of facts...He was probably told that they didn't know for sure if she was raped...Just that she had sex recently.....but he didn't care...Rape and Murder of a young girl in a tony neighborhood plays a lot better on the morning news and the fact that he made the collar." said Olivia.
"When the full Autopsy report is in , we are going to file a motion to get the rape charges dropped.
Oh and we filed a motion against the city of Philadelphia for destroying your door...Unnecessary force..
The same Judge agreed... The City is replacing your door at no cost to you..."said Beverly...

"Beverly, if you and Olivia weren't married...I'd kiss you both."said Alvin.



"This is a Portal....You saw us use this during the Faith Gruden trial....We gave it to her and we communicated with her daily by Portal, while she was holed up in a hotel...We ask that you find a hotel...You don't have to tell us where it is..but find one...Register under your own name...Find one with an indoor parking lot ,so your car isn't on the street and keep a low profile..."said Josie.




"This is a burner phone...You saw us pass this to Faith Gruden during the trial... Write this number down and memorize it...You do not contact us through our Buisness numbers or our Personal numbers..
You only contact us through this number with this phone.. This way we can't be compromised.."said Bresha.

"You guys are nothing if not efficient and thorough...I saw that during your last trial..."said Alvin White.

"Go Home Alvin, get a hot shower...Get some sleep....and then get out of sight...We'll be in contact.."said Olivia...

"Thank you guys...Thanks for everything...I'm sorry about getting in this mess. I should have took you guys up on your offer in Aqua Bar Bev and had myself dropped off at my apartment."said Alvin..

"It's Okay...Water under the bridge now."said Beverly as Alvin left.


"I didn't want to mention this....but uh...one of the calls he made was to Judge Clemmons, a woman we all know to be above reproach, despite her activist past...When it comes to the law, She is strictly by the book." I said.

"They talked about 5 minutes at that time of morning and then she sent him this response back!" I said.
I had sent the photo to my phone.
It was a photo of Judge Elise Clemmons in a Black sheer Lacy Baby Doll and Black Lace Bikini Panties.
"WOW!" said Nelson..
"GOOFBALL" said Beverly, laughing and playfully smacking Nelson in the head..
Josie cracked up laughing...


"I'm buying that for you Beverly" said Nelson, completely serious... She knew he was serious.
Half of the pieces in her panty drawer were purchased by Nelson..
Beverly turned 

and gave Nelson a kiss..

"WOWWWWWWW!" he said.


"Yes...WOW!" she added...

"It just seems to be a bit personal is all..." I said.
"I agree...and a call that late at night is kind of uh , well strange for just an intern... Lucky for me..you're the only intern I've ever had."said Olivia, hugging Bresha..
"And I've never called you at 1:30 in the morning."laughed Bresha.


III-

Faith's Dress Shop-Later that afternoon!
"Faith this dress slays.." said Olivia..
"Oh Auntie , it does slay...Donnie Ray's not going to be able to keep his hands off of you." said Beverly..

"He can't keep his hands off of me as it is..."laughed Olivia.

"I just love this dress...It's beautiful and I love yours too Jazzy." said Kayla.
"Oh and I love yours too Kayla.... Natalie....David is going to lose his mind if he sees you in a dress that short...Ouu girl...where can you wear that?" asked Jazzy...
''Anywhere I want!  David loses his mind when he sees me in a Bonnett and a house coat."laughed Natalie. I'm going to wear this the next time we go to Aqua Bar or Stoleys.."laughed Natalie..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuu they are going to need an Uzi to keep the guys off of you Nat."said Brooke.
"I love this dress....we've got to come back."said Josie.
"Oh I knowwwww."said Bresha.

"Thank you girls for bringing me all this new business.."said former client, Faith Grudin...

as they toured her Dress Boutique.
''And in addition to dresses...I have panties and bras ,right over there." said Faith,
pointing to her lingerie section...


While the girls lounged in Faith's Dress shop...Me and the guys were in a bar, a few stores away...


I showed them the photo Judge Clemmons sent her intern and our client, Alvin White..of herself in Lingerie.
"Damn, Lucky Guy....I interned for a Bald headed old white guy....."said Ray...
Dabnis cracked up.... "I interned for a brother...an older dude....Wow...Lucky guy....I'll bet that's an assignment he doesn't want to end."laughed Dabnis.
"WOWWWWWWWWW! You're telling me!"said David..
"That's what I said when I first saw her."said Nelson, laughing...
"I've been in her courtroom before...She's a nice lady...Knowledgable and fair....I just didn't realize how NICE! WOWWWWW!" said Tony..
''And she sent him that in a text? I wonder what else she's doing for him?" asked Paris..

"Yeah really?" said Sean.


We all had a hardy laugh...

While miles away-


At Judge Elsie Clemmons Apartment...Her doorbell rings.. She goes to the door only to see her intern, Alvin White...

''Alvin...I'm so sorry...I'm sooooo sorry baby."said Elsie.
"It's okay.." he said.
"I'm soooo sorry....come in...Olivia and Beverly got you arraigned and got you out huh?" said Elise Clemmons.
"Oh yeah,.They're the best..." he said..
They began kissing passionately....

"Speaking of the best, you give the best kisses." he said.

"Oh I do huh?" she laughed...

"Yessssss..." he said. 

"You are soo silly." she giggled
The kissing got hotter and hotter and soon clothes were coming off..

"I dreamed of this the whole time I was locked up." said Alvin, continuing to kiss her..

"Oh you did huh?" she said in between more smouldering kisses.

"Yes, it was all I could think about to keep me sane....."said Alvin...
"You are far too kind...but you do wonders for my ego and self esteem." said Elise.

''As if you need it...You know you're beautiful...You know you drive men crazy.." he said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she said, smiling as they continued to kiss passionately...
Panties were being slipped down, Bras were becoming unsnapped..
And he was lifting her petite body up entering her.. With her gasping for air......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" she squealed...
And them on her living room floor ,in the middle of her living room floor, going at it.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWD BABYYYY!" he screamed out...
Finally to her bedroom, where she moved up and down on him and had an embarrassingly quick orgasm.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she moaned, holding him for dear life....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out as she moved up and down on him....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ALVINNNNN!!! ALVIN!!!! YOU ARE BLESSED, OUUUUUUUUUU SO HARD, SO DAMN BIG!! OH MY GODDDDDDD!" she cried out, experiencing her second orgasm and trembling, her head moving from side to side and crying like a little girl...



They settled in her bed and made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....She had another intense orgasm that again brought her to tears...

He began to cum so hard...He thought he was going to die!!!

The Kissing continued...
They took a nice long hot shower together...
Afterwords, he placed her on the bathroom sink, parted her legs and entered her again.....


"OH MY GODDDDD!! OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEE! YOU ARE A MACHINE....YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH....OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she howled....
They returned back to her  bed... Where they made slow passionate  love for another EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....Her bed was getting a really good workout..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu young man ,  you have worn me out....OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned,lying on top of his chest....

"Don't you have to work today?" asked Alvin.

"No, I'm off...I've got a few days off..."she said...

They kissed passionately....

She didn't know what she was doing....but at the moment, she had no plans to stop.


IV-

That night...
Olivia and I were at Home...
Olivia was sitting on the bed ,on her laptop..

Olivia sat on the bed on her laptop, looking up our current client, Alvin White.
ALVIN WHITE Jr.-

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Mother, Rosalyn White, A Personal Injury Attorney..

Father, Alvin White Sr., An Attorney with the Philadelphia Campaign Finance Board

Older Sister, Alvina White, a Graduate of Temple University and PENN LAW, Managing Partner at Phillips, Nasser, Tinan and Bristol Attorneys at Law

Graduated from Central High School -Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- American University, Washington D.C.

J.D- Thomas M.Cooley Law School , Riverview ,Florida..

Passed the Bar in Florida/Washington D.C./Virginia/Pennsylvania/New York/New Jersey/Deleware/Maryland

Presently Interning Under Judge Elise Clemmons....

Working Part Time at the Women's Law Center, Philadelphia PA.


"Hmmmmm that's not all Elise is doing under him...Comes from a family of Attorneys...wow! Father, Mother, Older sister..."joked Olivia.


"Okay,let's give Elise the benefit of the doubt...We don't actually know if they're sleeping together...but I uh must admit...they probably are uh close.."I said.
"Yeahhhhhh, close...Real Close... I'm supposed to have lunch with Elise tomorrow..You know I'm going to ask her about this."laughed Olivia.
"Well how about me and you get uh close....?" I said,laughing raffishly..
"Ummmmmmmmmmm how about it?" she laughed, kissing me with her butter soft lips..



I slipped her panties down and off...

"Ouuuuuuuuu these are really sexy." I said marveling her panties..

"I got them at one of Bridget's stores...I don't remember which one.."said Olivia...

''Did you ever consider entering Ms. Panties when you were single?" I asked.

"No!  A lot of guys wanted me and Yvette to enter....but Yvette said her Mother and Father would have been mortified... My parents too and my brother would have had a fit...So No...I didn't even consider it..
My Niece and My Cousin wanted to enter... They might have won....but I talked them out of it."said Olivia.. I just like modeling them for you....Seeing your reaction..." she said softly...

"Ummmmmmmmm Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" moaned Olivia..

"Oliviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrrrrrrrl" I cooed..

I humped her over the bed....She still smelled like a newborn baby...still was very wet and still had the softest skin...

I didn't know if I was coming or going...I always felt that way once inside Olivia...

She trembled...tears ran down the sides of her face....and she held me for dear life...

She was having an intense orgasm.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! HUSBANDDDDDD, OH MY GODDDDDD!" said Olivia, turning her head from side to side...her body trembling....


We made love on that bed for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS. oblivious to the world!


Olivia lie on my chest, breathing heavily afterwords.....

''Would you say we got close?" she joked..

"Yes!  We couldn't get any closer." I said 

as we both laughed.


(TO BE CONTINUED)



5 comments:

  1. MY GODDDDDDD! THIS ROOM SMELLS LIKE A HORSE STABLE...Don't you ever mop these floors? Empty the trash cans..Air this place out?" asked Captain Eddie Cantrell.... 'After these guys leave..I want these floors mopped, that table wiped down, The trash removed and new bags put in those cans and some damn air fresheners in here...Use PINE SOL...My GOD THIS ROOM MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT!" he said. At least Three people said that about that interrogation room...I was laughing so hard, tears came out my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell Lt. Tragg watches a lot of Television...He Talks and acts just like the detectives on TV...Shame he doesn't solve crimes in one hour like they do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie B. You took the words out of my mouth...Your comment about Lt. Tragg was on point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alvin White is something else...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Standing and applauding and throwing my panties...The sex scenes are great! As usual!

    ReplyDelete