Friday, August 28, 2026

Hearsay

 


Elise Cummings and Michael Pratt were at her apartment taking a nice hot ,soapy shower together after another night of Marathon sex....Kissing each other as the hot soapy water washed over their bodies..

Later when they were both dressed..

"Well I'm ready for trial today..." said Elise..


"Good.....I know my guys will represent you well...I think it's better if I'm not there..."said Michael.


''Well I want you there at least one of the days of my trial..Yvette says she doesn't expect it to last long."


"Okayyyy...I'll come tomorrow..." said Michael Pratt...

"Goood!" she said.
"Ummmmmmmmm!" they both moaned in unison as they kissed passionately...

"We keep this up and we'll wind up back in bed.." she laughed.

"And that would be a bad thing?" he said.

"Yes...I'd be absent my first day of trial." she said.

"Yeah that wouldn't look too good!" laughed Michael Pratt..




Elise took a disinfectant wipe and wiped her lipstick off of his face....

Then she applied her own lipstick.


"I'm ready to go!" she said with a cheerful smile.


At the courthouse, Ms. Yvette, Alexa, Myself, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Ms. Jade sat around drinking coffees, awaiting trial time.




 

 "I just hope we get a decent, fair minded judge like Kelly Anne or Telma Bailey.."said Yvette.

" What if we get Michael King?" asked Alexa.



"He's tough and a friend of Lt. Tragg, but he's fair..As long as we don't get that chowder head, O'Connor we had last week." I said.
''Don't call his name, you'll jinx us and that's who we'll get."laughed Bee Bee as she sipped her coffee.
"I think we'll do alright regardless of who we get..Remember, a jury decides the verdict, not the judge."said Sofia.
"Dealing with James Smith taught us that...Remember how much he interfered ?" said Kahlil.
"Look! Here comes our client now." said Jade.

"Hiiiiiiiii everybody!" said Elise Cummings as she walked into the courthouse waiting area..

"Good Morning Elise." said Yvette ,passing her a coffee... ''We saved one just for you." she said.



"Thank you!" she said.


Assistant District Attorney Lucas Fuentes walked in and walked over to us....

"Ready for trial Judge?  You know, you made a bad situation worse...Before you were just faced with censure, possible disbarment...but you had to go and kill him...Now you're faced with spending the rest of your life in prison...And chances are, your story won't end as favorable as Mrs. Lockwood's office manager, Virginia Shaw....No parole for you...heh heh heh!" he laughed.

"You're a sadistic and pathetic and petty little man....After you lose what are you going to do? You most certainly won't be a Judge...I'll never vote for you." said Yvette.


"I never suspected you would....Oh and give my regards to you other Partner...Mr. Pratt...who I suspect got you six to represent her..." he said and winked.. "See you in court." he said and walked off.


"He knows about me and Michael, which means he's had someone looking at my house." said Elise.

"No Doubt! That's how he operates." said Jade.

II-


COURTROOM B-

"ALL RISE FOR THE HONORABLE JUDGE CHARLOTTE PETERSON." said The Bailiff.



 

 "OH MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!  CHARLOTTE!" said Yvette.

"You know her I take it." said Alexa.


"Yes..We know her...She lives in our area...She's a friend!" I said.
"Yess..Ms. Charlotte." said Bee Bee.
"I haven't seen her in awhile." said Sofia.
''Well it's good we are seeing her now." said Kahlil.
"For sure." said Jade.


"Yes it is." said Elise.


"Please be seated....Good Morning, Good Morning...I am Judge Charlotte Peterson,,,,We are here to 
hear Case 1457, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs Common Pleas Judge,Elise Elizabeth Cummings on the charge of Murder in the First Degree against Lawrence Elmer Pratt, former Common Pleas Judge." She said.   'Let's start with introduction of Attorneys." she said.


"Assistant District Attorney, Lucas Fuentes your honor." said ADA Fuentes. 

 "Yvette Jones-Lockwood-Lead Attorney for the Defense Your Honor." said Yvette.


"Keith Jones, Attorney for the defense your honor." I said.
"Beatrice Evans-Jones, Attorney for the Defense your honor." said Bee Bee.
"Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, Attorney for the Defense your honor." said Sofia.
"Kahlil Ahmed, attorney for the defense your Honor.." said Kahlil.

"Alexa Pratt, Attorney for the Defense your honor." said Alexa.



Jade and Elise sat quietly together.

"Okay...We will now have jury selection." said Judge Peterson.

This was the confrontation, the trial that Lucas Fuentes had been itching for.. He had studied the juror lists and had some great questions... At least he thought so.
Yvette whispered to us just before Voir Dire began...
"I've faced this guy before...and beat him..."said Yvette. "When picking a jury, use the bait and switch, make him think you don't want the juror you actually want...He'll pick that one for you."said Yvette, who was an expert at Jury selection, like Nelson.



Kahlil and I used the old Bait and Switch and it worked like a charm...We picked up Six Jurors, including the Jury Foreman, a woman...


But Lucas was no slouch...He was no dummy either... and he was smart and he realized what Kahlil and I  were doing and  he snagged three jurors that he wanted...


Kahlil and I were quick on the uptake as well....and he snagged the final three jurors that we wanted...giving us a 9-3 advantage...

Game Set Match...Giving us the advantage..


Yvette smiled like a proud mother...She had trained us both very well.


Our client, Elise smiled..

"Oh they're good...Damn good.." she said.

"Yes they are , agreed Jade, smiling...


Lucas Fuentes stomped his foot..He was frustrated and furious at losing that critical round of the courtroom battle to us...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU SOMEBODY IS A LITTLE PISSED OFF!" laughed Bee Bee.
''And this is just the beginning." said Sofia.

"The Fun is just beginning." said Alexa.

"GREAT! We have a Jury!   Alright, the trial will start tomorrow morning at 9:00 am, Attorneys and Jurors, Be on time and be ready for trial..." said Judge Peterson... She was the consummate professional.
Even though she knew us and was friendly with us..She couldn't let on that she was...She didn't look our way and left the courtroom before we did... She knew what a snake Fuentes was and that he'd use anything he thought was an advantage, So She made sure there was no friendly contact between us..
We understood.

After we all got home from court that night..We were all settled down with our significant others.. What better way to spend a warm summer night than to be making love.?
Bee Bee was wearing another sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..She had on a new bra and matching panties that I hadn't seen before.

She giggled..

"You guys done good today....Getting the jury foreman, a woman and taking a 9-3 lead over Fuentes...He was so  upset."she said..
I pulled her towards me..."You're upsetting me right now in these new panties and bra." I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she giggled..Her body was shaking in anticipation....



"Oh My God Bee Bee...You are so sexy....but then you always have been, as long as I've known you." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww" she giggled.

I undressed and  unhooked her bra  and slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

Who could ask for anything more?



"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...

"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bee Bee..." I moaned..

"OH MY GODDDDD YOU'RE SO BIGGG!. SO DAMN HARD HOT STUFF! OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOT STUFFF!" she cried out....

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOD!" I cried out...



Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He unhooked her bra and  slipped her panties down and off...



"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU! AND BIG! AYE MIOS DIOS" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...






"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
"Ummmmmmmmm, I couldn't wait until you got home." said Gary...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Gary!." Yvette moaned..

He unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down...

Yvette eased herself down on Gary's waiting penis...Gary felt how warm and wet she was and was simply delirious with pleasure....He knew how hard she was working lately.
They had been making sweet love since They got in the door .....Downstairs on the couch
And then straight  to the bedroom..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARYYYYYY!" Yvette  moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM VETTIE GIRRRRL!" moaned Gary..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" Yvette moaned..

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and  smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..

NINE TO TEN HOURS had passed by.


 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..


Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.

And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..






A nice stress buster for a stressful day.

And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm so glad you finally came home." said Danny...



"I'm glad to be home with you too. This was a hell of a day.." said Jade.


"Come here..." said Danny, pulling her towards him..

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.



Danny slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEEE!!!" he moaned..
She eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 


Enjoying a nice cold fall afternoon and night. At Ms. Virginia's House, a few doors down...




"Jetty!! You're staring at me like you want to rip my clothes off."said Ms. Virginia.
"Oh I would never do that...You pay good money for your clothes....Hey by the way have your breasts gotten larger?" he asked..

"No Smarty, they haven't! You asked me that before!" laughed Virginia..
"Well uh let me uh see....Unzip that dress, let me take a look." he asked slyly and unzipped her dress  and began kissing her..

"Ummmmmmmmmm are you sureeee?" he asked..
"I'm positive...but I think your penis got bigger...Ouuuuu lawddd!" said Ms. Virginia..

"I'm certain it has...especially in the last few seconds...Heh Heh Heh!" he laughed.

"I just know it has... Does it ever go down? Myy goodness." laughed Virginia.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEAH!" she said and they both giggled in between smouldering hot kisses.


He unhooked her bra...


He slipped her panties down...
and humped her over the bed....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY DOGGGG!  OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out...

Jetty was on top of her and didn't know if he was coming or going... She always smelled so good, Her skin was so soft...and her voice was so entrancing, he couldn't control himself..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, LAWWWD!!!" He cried out..

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she asked him..\

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I LOVE IT!!!" he moaned..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, LAWWWD!!!" He cried out..

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she asked him..\

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"I TAKE IT THAT'S ANOTHER YES!" she said...

"LAWD!!" he mumbled as they made sweet love..for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS. He was deeply in love in a way he had never been before...Virginia loved that a man loved her this much....




Such a nice night! 

And at the Apartment Buildings a few blocks away.


"I missed you the past few nights Alexa...You've been getting home kinda late...Nice to see you tonight." said Daniel softly..


"I've missed you too Daniel...I won't be home late for awhile.." she said and smiled at him...


He looked at her and smiled devilishly.... "I'm glad because I've been thinking about you a lot." he said.


Danny and Alexa wound up in her apartment  Kissing like it was going out of style....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I've had a boner for you that wouldn't quit.." he moaned as he kissed her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I KNOW.....I SAW THAT HUGE BULGE IN YOUR TROUSERS .TEE HEE!" she cooed..

"YOU HAVE THE SOFTEST LIPS!" he said.

"SO DO YOUUU!" she said.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned.


Soon he was undressing her and she was letting him...He was undressing too!

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE STILL A BIG BOY!" she said noticing his size and girth....."WOUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed..

They fell on her comfortable bed...


He unsnapped her bra.....He marveled at her breasts....

"UMMMMMMMMMM NICE BREASTS!" he said.

"YOU'RE SILLY!" she laughed..

He smiled....


and slipped her panties down...




He laid her across the bed and slowly entered her....She was so warm, so wet and smelled so good he told himself this had to be a dream...This was the best feeling in the world...

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY  GOODNESSS!!!!!! YOU ARE HUGE AND AS HARD AS A BRICK...WOUUUUUU" she moaned...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWD!" he cried out...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU! I WANT ALL OF THAT MONSTER...MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

They were hot and heavy tonight....



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS  GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS  SO DAMN GOOOOOD TO ME!!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" she cried out..both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....Her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing an intense orgasm.....

Danny didn't know if he was coming or going at this point..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GIRRRRRRRL!" DANNY  moaned.

They began making sweet sweet love......"OHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  DANNY!!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...

"OH ALEXA , ALEXA  baby....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." he moaned...

" OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" she screamed out....

The bed squeaked even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU BOYYYYYY!!!!!!!" she cooed...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS PASSED BY-


She felt good sleeping on top of him, He had his hands around her waist, rubbing her butt and squeezing her tight....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she giggled...

"MMMMMMMMMM THAT FELT SO GOOD!" he said softly...

"YES IT DID!" she giggled.




III-


COURTROOM B-


The Trial Began!  ADA Lucas Fuentes had a 75 inch glossy photo of the murder victim, Judge Lawrence Pratt in the middle of the courtroom.


He went over Judge Pratt's resume...How he grew up in Philadelphia, the son of a Trash Collector..How he excelled in academics at Central High and went on to Temple University, where he was 3rd in his class and won a scholarship to Columbia University in New York City where he got his JD and passed the New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware Bar and immediately worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Manhattan and later on Philadelphia for many years...

He allegedly bribed several political officials and other judges for favorable notions and soon won a very hotly contested election for Municipal Court Judge...

 
Yvette interrupted his summation to say that al of these allegation were hearsay ,considering there was no one alive to refute or confirm them...

Lucas Fuentes angrilly stomped his foot....


Judge Peterson agreed and asked him if he was planning to go somewhere with this.


Alexa asked him several times what did any of this have to do with our client and the murder she was accused of..


He angrilly said that the late Judge Pratt had a conversation with her in which she steered him toward several of the people he allegedly bribed , which lead to his seat on the bench...

I asked him if any of these people who Lawrence Pratt allegedly bribed or asked to use their influence on his behalf were present..


He angrilly had to admit that all of the people named were now deceased...


Kahlil asked him if he had one witness who would testify that they heard this conversation between our client and Lawrence Pratt.

He admitted that he didn't....but that he had one witness who heard the late Mr. Pratt say that Elise Cummings and he had this conversation.

He called Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke.


He  testified that he was present two days before Judge Pratt died in which he claimed that Judge Cummings and he had had this conversation 7 years prior. Judge Cummings denied having such a conversation with him ,he said.

"If my client was found to be guilty of these charges, what was she facing?" asked Bee Bee.


"Possible Censure by the Legal Ethics Board, Possible Disbarment, Possible sentence of 1-2 years imprisonment..She wasn't willing to let any of that happen so she killed him " he said ,Finally getting out his Theory.

This ended the first day of testimony.


COURTROOM B- DAY TWO-


ADA Lucas Fuentes produced torn sugar packets that were laced with Cyanide...Cyanide that was placed into a cup of Hot Tea that Lawrence Platt drank from..





On cross examination, Yvette, and I and Sofia questioned Medical Examiner personel ,several detectives and Crime Scene Investigators.....They all said that there was no DNA or Fingerprint information linking Elise Cummings to Judge Pratt's apartment.


He presented three witnesses who claimed they saw "a woman with Judge Pratt that night...



Bee Bee and Kahlil cross examined all three and all three said something different from what they originally  testified too and both described women that were decidedly different in size and build than Elise.
 


Yvette, assisted by Jade showed the jury a photo of the woman seen with Judge Pratt that night...
In every photo, her face was away from the camera, plus she was wearing a scarf and it was obvious 
that this was not Elise..

Elise's Debit card showed that she was in the supermarket until 8:30 and that she went home and stayed there until the next morning.

All of this and we hadn't begun our defense yet, but we had clearly harpooned Lucas Fuente's prosecution or lack of it.

It was noon!  We left and headed home!  It was a good day!




"This entire case seems riddled with Hearsay....I haven't heard one argument you have presented Mr. Prosecutor that had any verification.....You have witnesses who can't see or remember anything...You have a whole slew of other witnesses who are now dead and even the case you were making against Judge Pratt seems riddled with Hearsay and now that he's dead....You have no case..My God...I'm
going to review this case tonight very closely....Court is dismissed for today!"said Judge Peterson.


"But your honor, I-I haven't made my closing argument."said Lucas Fuentes.....

"COURT IS DISMISSED FOR THE DAY!" said a very stern Judge Peterson.


Elise looked at Fuentes and smiled broadly.... 

 Yvette smiled broadly....

So Did Alexa!

"This thing is over and we haven't even begun our defense." I said.
"I knowwww right? We've harpooned his prosecution though!" said Bee Bee.
"Well that was all part of the plan....wasn't it? To whittle down his arguments, which we did!"said Sofia.
"We never revealed the mysterious female visitor." said Kahlil.
"Not our job!  We just proved that Elise wasn't there...I think we've done that."said Jade.

"He did that for us..His case was weaker than I thought and it was pretty weak to begin with!"said Yvette.


ONE HOUR LATER-ELISE'S APARTMENT-



"DON'T YOU EVER WORK?" Elise asked Mike Pratt..


"Yes, I was down the hall from you guys filing a brief...I stopped by just in time to see Yvette and her guys totally dismantle Fuentes case or lack of one...This was a fishing expedition on his part...Trying to make a grandstand play...One last play as an Assistant District Attorney as he makes his case for Judge." said Mike Pratt.


He tried to make a case against poor Brooke Marks two years ago..

Throwing her under the bus, when his office was accused of planting evidence in that serial killer case, just as he was about to make a run for District Attorney....That blew up in his face when it was revealed that his own investigator ,




Bull Bailey was the real culprit and naturally, he knew nothing about it..." said Elise.


"Now speaking of throwing someone under the bus....I'd like to throw you under the sheets." said Mike Pratt, unloosening his tie, taking his jacket off...and his shirt..


"Ouuu that sounds good." said Elise.

"UMMMMMMMMMMM YES IT DOES!" he said, Kissing her softly...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!" she said as they kissed passionately..

"OH ELISE!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned

as he removed her bra


and panties....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY!" he moaned.. he was shaking like a leaf...


They fell upon her bed..

He entered her slowly...She was nice and wet , smelled really good and had him to the point of delirium!

She opened her legs wide and wrapped her arms around his neck so he could plunge deeper...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY!" he moaned.. he was shaking like a leaf...
She smiled..

Soon she was trembling herself...Her head moving from side to side and tears flowing down the side of her face...She was having an intense orgasm...
"OH ELISE!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMM MICHAEL!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

They were making sweet love....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS swiftly drifted by....

He came so hard and so fiercely, he thought he might be dying...


She wound up sleeping on top of him...His arm softly caressing her butt...

A soft breeze blew into the window across their sweaty bodies.


IV-


COURTROOM B- DAY THREE


Lucas Fuentes was the first one in the courtroom, even before the jury....


Alexa was at the door.. Her boyfriend, Attorney Daniel Bristol was with her..


He had come to watch her today...


They kissed for a few minutes in the doorway....


Under the watchful eyes of Lucas Fuentes...


The Jury entered and we followed them in.. Followed by us...

 "I THINK THIS IS IT!"said Yvette, sensing a change in the air...

Elise had been defended by Olivia and Beverly two years ago and now she was being defended by us.

She hoped she wasn't the target of any more frivoless prosecution.  

"I hope so!" she said.

"Well we got a good nights rest." I said.
''We didn't make love last night...I'm rested, but I'm horny," whispered Bee Bee in my ear.
"Welllllllllllll, I can take care of that for you tonight.." I said.
''Would you please?" laughed Bee Bee, softly rubbing my hands..

"Ummmmmmmmm I feel good today papi, like something special is going to happen." said Sofia.
"I do too!" said Kahlil.
"I think this farce of a trial ends today. He couldn't have much more to present." said Jade.
"ALL RISE FOR THE HONORABLE JUDGE CHARLOTTE PETERSON!" said the Bailiff.

"Be seated!  " said Judge Peterson... "Jurors , you are dismissed!...Thank you for your service, Your checks will be in the mail or electronically sent to your banks." she said.


The Jurors wasted no time clearing out of the courtroom.....

Judge Peterson had harsh words for ADA Fuentes...

"ADA Fuentes...I can't believe you wasted my time, the jury's time and the court's time with this nonsense...This was the worst prepared case I have ever seen in my years on the bench...And for that reason I am dismissing all charges against Judge Elise Cummings... THIS CASE IS CLOSED!" she said and banged her gavel.

Once again, Elise Cummings had been cleared of all wrong doing.

"OH THANK YOU! THANK ALL OF YOU, KEITH, BEE BEE, SOFIA, KAHLIL, ALEXA,JADE AND ESPECIALLY YOU YVETTE, I LOVE YOU!!!" she said. 

 "OH YOU'RE WELCOME!" said Yvette , who turned to me and held her hand out...

I passed her a dollar... We had bet that this trial would be over in three days....I said Five.
Ms. Yvette had been on the money so to speak.
"WOW! THREE DAYS!  NOT EVEN THREE!  AND IT'S JUST 9:45 am." said Bee Bee.
"We are out in time to have lunch at our building.." said Sofia.
"Yeah...You and Danny coming?" asked Kahlil..

"Sure..." laughed Alexa.

"This is great!" said Jade., who had been with us on longer lasting cases..

ADA Lucas Fuentes walked stoically out of the courtroom, embarrassed beyond compare and frustrated.. He looked like he wanted to cry.

"Yvette, Keith, Beatrice, Sofia, Kahlil, Jade and Alexa...You all lawyered the hell out of that case...And Alexa, You have now been bumped up to Senior Associate Attorney...Look for a considerable raise in your salary.."said Partner, Michael Pratt..


"Oh Thank you, Thank You Sir." said Alexa...


"Please ,Please call me Mike." said Mike Pratt... 

 "CONGRATULATIONS GIRLY! OH AND MIKE ,CAN WE HAVE HER FOR A FEW MORE DAYS?"said Ms. Yvette, hugging Alexa and rocking her back and forth..

"OHHHH THANK YOUUU!" said Alexa.


"YOU GOT IT VETTIE, ANYTHING YOU WANT!" said Mike Pratt.

"Congratulations Alexa." I said.
"Congratulations Alexa." said Bee Bee.
"Congratulations Alexa."said Sofia.
"Congratulations Alexa."said Kahlil.

We were all practically, newly minted Senior Associate Attorneys.
"I learned from the best!" gushed Alexa...


"Congratulations  baby!" said Daniel..

who gave her a wet ,sloppy kiss...


"OUUUUUUUUUUU!"laughed Jade...



Elise and Mike Pratt ended the day in the Judges Chambers, kissing passionately...





EPILOUGE-


ADA Lucas Fuentes lost his bid for Municipal County Judge by a landslide.....

 
Judge Elise Cummings and her attorney, our friend, Dabnis Coley


sued him for defamation of character....The City paid her 2.5 million in damages...

Shortly after losing the suit, Fuentes resigned from the District Attorney's Office.. He is now back into private practice.

Judge Lawrence Pratt's murder remains unsolved!!




The next afternoon, We all met at Stephon Bristol's rooftop restaurant and bar... SKYBOX! for a celebration of Elise's exoneration....

Olivia and Alfreda catered the event .Stephon Bristol rented the entire space out to us...


We had a catered Mexican Meal
A Catered Asian Cuisine meal
and a catered southern cuisine (soul food) meal.. Something for all of our friends.









In Addition to all of the Food there was Top Shelf  Champaigne and plenty to drink..
"OH MY GOD YVETTE! THANK YOUUUUUU THIS IS BEAUTIFUL." said Elise. 


"You and Alexa deserve this baby!" said Michael Pratt, putting his arms around her.

 "We wanted to celebrate you being cleared  and Alexa getting promoted and we wanted it in private, with just us, away from prying eyes." said Yvette.


"Yeah, no upset prosecutor or Lieutenant!" laughed Gary.

"I don't think we'll be seeing Fuentes for awhile...This was a most embarrassing and frustrating loss for him." I said.
"Oh for sure...Did you see his face when he left the courtroom?" said Bee Bee.
"He looked like he wanted to cry."said Sofia.
"He just wasted everybody's time with that nonsense... I don't even know how Lt. Tragg got an indictment." said Kahlil...

"In the end , even he didn't believe Elise was guilty." said Jade.

"You see he didn't attend the trial...He was back at the station all week long. Getting on everybody's nerves." said Danny.
"I'm just glad it's over...I know Vettie and the kids are glad it's over." said Virginia.

"This is a nice spot...I'm surprised I've never been here before." said Jetty.

"Congratulations baby!" said Daniel.

"Thank you baby!" said Alexa.

They began kissing, slowly, softly
and then passionately.... 

"They're going to need a room soon."laughed Olivia, observing them...
 

"It's a Happy Occassion...Alexa got promoted."said Donnie Ray.
"Our girl is a woman now..."laughed Beverly...
"Yup, She's all grown up."laughed Nelson.

"I'm happy for her....I'll have to buy her something for her office." said Josie.
"Any reason to go shopping."laughed Paris.

"That's right...."laughed Bresha.
"Plenty of food here." said Tony...


"That's right...Something for everyone." said Alfreda.
 "We are a pretty multi-faceted group." said Rockland.

"I'll say...Thanks for inviting us once again." said Toni.

"Yeah, this nice.." said Eric.
"This is a nice place...I'm surprised I've never been here before." said Jazzy.

"I'm surprised too!  Considering the Cosmopolitan you used to be." laughed her husband, Dabnis.
"Yeah Really Jazzy, you used to get around." said Kayla.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!" said Jazzy...

"Ohhhhh stop! You know what I mean....You made all the scenes around town." said Kayla.

"Clean it up!"laughed Ray...
"I've been here before...With Olivia, when she was representing Stephon Bristol...She brought me along."said Jessica.
"As a buffer!  I heard he used to have it bad for Olivia,." said Chip.
"Quiet as it's kept..He kinda still does." whispered Karen as they both laughed.
"This is nice, a private party just us...with lots of food, and lots of drinks." said B.L.
"Yesssssss this is nice!" said Natalie, sitting on her husband's lap..
David squeezed her tight as he slurped his drink...
"This is very nice...I've never heard of this place." said Brooke.
"One of maybe three spots that Stephon Bristol owns." said Sean.
''So Much food, I'm sampling a little bit of everything."said Zoey....
"Watch yourself...you're going to be sick tomorrow." said Lem lovingly.
"This is sooooo nice, soooooo relaxing." said Renee.
"It is." agreed her husband, Tyrell.
"OUUUUUUUUU I'D BETTER EAT SOMETHING!  That Champaigne has me woozy.."said Lee.
"Let me make you a plate, there is plenty food here," said Matthew.
Nina and her husband quietly ate and toasted each other with glasses of champaigne..
They smiled at each other....There was nothing more to say....


"Vettie you really know how to throw a shindig!" said Mike Pratt..


"This was a team effort!" said Yvette humbly...


"She so humble!" said Elise, hugging Yvette!

FOR DANYL-

No comments:

Post a Comment