Born in Philadelphia PA. Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer Father, Judge Keith Morrison Graduated from West Catholic High School B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School Fluent in Spanish, French, German Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California
Born in Philadelphia PA. Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School Fluent in Spanish and French Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California
Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Born in Philadelphia PA. Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School Fluent in Spanish and French Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California
Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Born in Philadelphia PA. Graduated from Central High School BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian. Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California
Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD Born in Philadelphia PA. Graduated from North Catholic High School BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University
JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School
Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.
Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Managing Partner- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Married to District Attorney Investigator-Gary Lockwood
Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander
Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University.. J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California
Speaks French and Spanish Fluently... Worked as a Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.
Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney
Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law.. Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney No Children, two miscarriages..
Married-Donnie Ray Alexander
Beverly Cheryl West-East
Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocacy, Temple University.. J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California
Speaks French and Spanish Fluently... Worked as a Public Defender,-Philadelphia PA.
Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law. Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece Married to Nelson East.
Nelson Sean East
Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA. B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City Psychology Minor... J.D. -St. Johns University Law School, New York City..
Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California
Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently... Worked as Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.
Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.
Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law. Married to Beverly West
Donnie Ray Alexander
Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. Educated in New Orleans Public Schools.. Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired. Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA. Married to Olivia Bennett Also a semi-professional musician
Josephine Boyd
Born in Philadelphia PA. Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania. Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.
JD- Drexel University -The Thomas Kline Law School..
Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California
Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.
Married to Paris Boyd
Bresha Billips
Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls
B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.
J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.
Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York, California.
Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...
Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...
Alexa Maria Pratt
Born in Chicago, Illinois
Educated in Chicago Public Schools.
BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia PA.
JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia PA.
Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian Passed Bar in Pennsylvania/ New Jersey/ Delaware/ New York/Illinois
Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Elise Elisabeth Cummings-
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from North Catholic High School
BA-Lasalle University-Political Science
BA- St. Johns University NY- Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law-
JD- Columbia University..
Passed the Bar in New York/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Delaware/Connecticut/
Speaks Spanish and French fluently.
Staff Attorney -ACLU
Staff Attorney- Innocence Project
Staff Attorney-Womens Law Center
Municipal County Judge-Philadelphia County, Pa.
THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY LUCAS FUENTES-
ADA Lucas Fuentes took his glasses off and turned his laptop off. He had studied every attorney he believed was involved with this case...He didn't relish going up against any of them in court.
He had several glasses of water on his desk... He was sweating profusely...He quaffed down the three glasses of water..
He picked up his phone...
"Krinsky! We've been following and trying to track the wrong people... Who cares about the lawyers?
Follow her." said Fuentes..
"Judge Cummings?" he asked.
"Yes...Get any dirt on her you can get!" said Fuentes...
"I'm on it!" he said.
II-
Back at the Bridge Building...
We were having a meeting in our conference room...
"You've all done good work...We are ready to go to trial next week," said Ms.Yvette.
"I've certainly enjoyed my time working with you guys...Doing research at Olivia and Beverly's place, Visiting the crime scene."said Alexa Pratt.
"Not to mention the extra cash for the extra hours!" I said..
We all laughed out loud!
"Yeah that too!"laughed Alexa..
"You're certainly going to miss shoe shopping with us.." said Bee Bee.
''And Dress shopping too!"laughed Sofia.
"Well she can come with us to Bayside on Saturday and continue...Anytime she wants." said Kahlil.
"Not to get off the subject matter, but Judge Pratt had some very clandestine dealings with a
Russian Gangster...Some payoffs were made and I get the impression he didn't deliver on his end..and he was marked for extinction...It's just word on the street...I don't know if we can use it in court." said Jade.
"If we don't have a living ,breathing person to verify that, we can't and even if we did.. It's all hearsay, just like the meat of this case, Hearsay." said Yvette, sighing.
"Alexa....Yu've got a visitor!" said Ms. Virginia.
It was her boyfriend, Daniel Bristol.
"Hi Auntie Vette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil.." said Daniel. "I was in town today, So I figured I'd come and hang out and have lunch with my favorite people." said Daniel, smiling.
"You're such a lawyer.." laughed Alexa , giving him a big kiss...
"Ummmmmmmm We were just getting ready to go to lunch too!" she said .
"Hello Daniel..How are you?" said Yvette.
"Heyyy Daniel!" I said.
"Hiiiiii Daniel!" said Bee Bee.
"Hiiiii Daniel!" said Sofia.
"Heyyyyy Mannnnn!" said Kahlil.
"Hello Daniel!" said Jade.
We all took the elevator down to our cafeteria, where we met our friends..
"Heyyyy Daniel!" said Jazzy...
"Heyyy Jazzy." said Daniel, who still found her very attractive after all these years...He held on to Alexa tightly...
"Ouuuuuuuuuu you're squeezing me.." she said, smiling.
"Can't blame the man for that... How are you doing Daniel?" said Jazzy's husband, Dabnis.
"Hi Play cousin." said Kayla.
As usual, Daniel kissed Kayla on the cheek and hugged her...She was sooo shapely, he thought..
"Hey watch that mannnn!" joked her husband, Ray...."How you doin Daniel?" laughed Ray...
"I'm good man, I'm good." he said.
"I know you're happy, seeing your papi today."said Jessica to Alexa...
"I'm over the moon girl."laughed Alexa, who had been working late lately and had been getting in late, long after Daniel had gone to sleep.
''Well make a plate and join us." said Jessica's husband, Chip.
"Nice to see you again Daniel." said Karen.
"He was the scrawny little fella that used to follow us around when we were young....How nice he's filled out."said Natalie, who remembered Daniel ,when he went to Central and She, Beverly, Jazzy, Renee and Kayla all went to Girls High. How he said he was Kayla and Beverly's "Play cousin" hiding the fact that he had a crush on one or both of them...Funny how all of them went to college and on to law school and wound up attorneys.
Nobody for saw that!
"Nice Guy...I like him." said David.
"Beverly told me that it was Jazzy he actually had the crush on...but that she never knew it.. She was seeing other guys at the time."laughed Brooke.
"Typical Jasmine Jenkins at the time! Oh wow! Well Beverly would've known...He spent the night over their house many times...He probably told them." said Natalie.
''Wait! He spent the night over Olivia and Beverly's house?" asked Sean ,laughing.
"We were all kids...He was like one of the family...He slept in the room with Beverly's father, Jimmy, Olivia's older brother.. Olivia, Beverly and Kayla slept in seperate rooms."said Natalie.
"Yeah, get your mind out of the gutter."laughed Sean's wife, Brooke.
"I'm just saying...That would have been a lot of temptation...Even then." laughed Sean..
"I know right? "laughed David....
"Ohhh you two!" said Natalie, laughing...
"I know right?" said Brooke.
"Don't mind them Brooke, Natalie...They are letting their feverish imaginations run wild."said Zoey.
She looked at her husband..."What are laughing about?" she asked.
"Nothing...Nothing!"said Lem.
Renee didn't say anything... but She and Daniel had dated back then...He was her first Boyfriend..
He was sweet.
She looked adoringly at her husband, Tyrell, the two reminded her of each other.
"Good Grub today....If it hadn't rained last night we could've eaten lunch on the roof." said Paris.
"Yeah I know...but it's too wet." said Tony...
"That would've been nice, eating lunch on the roof." said Lee..
"Nahhhh, I like eating in here..." said her husband, Matthew.
"Me too!" said Nina.
"The Roof is a change and nobody can do it in these other buildings." said her husband, Carlos.
"Fuentes has got to be up to something...He knows he didn't get a scrap of information on us and our plans... I know he's going to do something else... He's going to make a move."said Yvette.
"What move can he make at this point?" I asked.
"Unless he tries to get something on Judge Cummings."said Bee Bee.
"But her record is spotless...She's above reproach."said Sofia.
"Everybody has got a little dirt...Nobody is completely above reproach."said Kahlil.
"Your husband is right...I think I should call her, tell her to watch her back." said Yvette.
"Want me to watch her?" asked Jade.
"No I think a simple warning will do...So far she's kept a low profile, kept off the public radar.."said Yvette.
Ms. Virginia was busy removing her husband Jetty's hands from up under her skirt...
"Jetty please...I'm trying to eat and there are people around...you've got my dress hiked up so high my panties are showing.."said Ms. Virginia.
She removed his hands and pulled her dress down..
"I just wanted to see which ones they were.." he laughed.
"Pay more attention to me when I'm getting dressed in the morning." she giggled.
Yvette sat, worried about Elsie , where she was and what was in store for her...
III-
BOTTOM OF THE C- Steak and Seafood Restaurant
Elise was out to dinner with the only unmarried partner at our firm, Mike Pratt...
"I know the chef here, Ralph Scallion...he's an excellent cook." said Mike Pratt.
"I know, I was here a few weeks ago...When all of this mess started... It was a completely different circumstance.. I didn't wish to be the guest of any of the men I was with.." said Elise.
"That would be Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke, Assistant District Attorney Lucas Fuentes , who is running for a Judge seat...and the late Judge Pratt ,who you are accused of murdering..." said Mike Pratt.
"Lester is okay, but the other two yeeesh...I would have rather of been anywhere with anyone but those other two...Fuentes and I have had disagreements in court for years...He hates me and Pratt, he's a rat...Should have never been on the bench...He was wildly corrupt. He's not related to you is he?" asked Elise.
"He was a distant cousin... Nawww, I'm joking....No relation.."laughed Mike Pratt.
"You've got jokes tonight." laughed Elise..
Their meals of Steak and Lobsters arrived.....
Lt. Tragg and another Judge, Judge Kelly Anne Mercer were also dining here tonight...
"Oh My God! Lieutenant Tragg is here tonight and he's with Judge Mercer.....Funny I thought a place like this was above his pay grade."laughed Elise..
She looked up and Lt. Tragg was walking towards her table.
"Judge Cummings...uh I'm sorry to disturb your meal....I just wanted to say....We've had our differences over the years....but uh, I don't think you're guilty of this...I think Fuentes is out of his damn mind and I hope Yvette gets you off..." he said.
''Well thank you Lieutenant!" said Elise.
She watched him as he walked back to the table he shared with Kelly Anne.
"WOW..I'm going to have to tell Yvette to mark this on her calendar..."laughed Mike Pratt as they enjoyed their meals...
It was a Muggy Summer Night!
After Dinner, Michael Pratt drove Elise back to her Apartment Complex...
"Mind if I come up for coffee?" he whispered.
"Coffee? Sure!" she said smiling.
He looked around her apartment...
"Nice Digs you have here..." said Mike Pratt..
"Glad you like it... You working tomorrow?" asked Elise..
"Tomorrow is Friday...I usually don't... And I knowwww you aren't working..." he laughed..
"And I knowwwwww you didn't come up here for coffee.." she said.
"UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned as he took her in his arms and kissed her..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU COUNSELOR!!! YOU'RE FRESH AND YOUR FORWARD TOO!!!and very erect.....OUUUUUUUUU!" she said..Her legs shaking...She hadn't been held , kissed by a man in over a year....She found herself aroused beyond compare....She unzippered his trousers and softly caressed his engorged and erect penis...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY...UMMMMMMM! OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE A BIG BOY...OUUUUUUUUU" she moaned...
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT'S ALL FOR YOU!" he moaned..sweating bullets...
"OH MYYYYYYY MICHAEL ,I NEVER IMAGINED...OUUUUUU!" she said.
He lifted her skirt and dug his hands deep into her panties...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he moaned..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM COUNSELOR....I HAVE A FEELING YOU'VE WANTED TO DO THIS SINCE YOU FIRST LAID EYES ON ME..." she said.
"YES I HAVE.....AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" he said.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY BOYYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cooed....
He unhooked her bra...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LAWD!" he said..
"OHHH HUSH UP, LIKE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN A BRA BEFORE!" she laughed.
and slipped her panties down...
"OH ELISE, I never imagined...." he said.
"You aren't supposed to.....that's why it's called underwear......" she said ...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yours is beautiful..." he moaned...
"Thank you.." she said politely...Her leg still shaking..
He laid Elise across her bed, spread her legs and slowly entered her...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD! IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...This was the first sex she'd had in close to a year....both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing an intense orgasm.....
She opened her legs wide and wrapped her arms around his neck..
He plunged deeper....
Elise lost her cool, devil may care perasona.....
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GOOOD LAWWWD!" she yelled out...
.both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing another intense orgasm.....
Elise and Michael Pratt were making sweet sweet love..."OHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MICHAEL!!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...
"OHHHHHH SWEET BABY....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." he moaned...
" OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" she screamed out....
The bed squeaked even louder...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MICHAEL, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY?" she cried out..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..
They made love for the nextTEN TO ELEVEN HOURS!! She couldn't believe how passionate he was, his stamina.. It was as if he didn't want to get up off of her!!
She straddled him, opened her legs wide and eased down on his still hard penis..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GOODNESSSS..WOUUUU!" she moaned...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWD!" he cried out...
Her cool as a cucumber, devil may care persona was completely gone now!
"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?" she yelled to the top of her lungs..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD YESSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out..
riding him like a surfer rides the waves.....He didn't know if he was coming or going!!
She had yet another intense orgasm.....She feared she was slowly losing her mind.....
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..LAWWWWWWWWWDDDD!" he moaned
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE ME THAT MONSTER!!! OH MY GODDDD!! YOU ARE HUGE!!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD!! OUUUUUUUU! GIVE IT TO ME!!" she cooed.Her whole body trembled something fierce..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..
"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? LET ME RIDE THAT HORSE!!!WOUUUUUUU! " she yelled to the top of her lungs..
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled out....
They were now sitting on the side of her bed, kissing ,while she continued to ride him as they stared into each other's eyes..
ANOTHER TWO AND A HALF HOURS PASSED BY
He came so hard, he felt as if he were dying....
She had her final intense orgasm.......
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! IT'S GOOD TO MEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUU MICHAEL!!!!! " she moaned..
She walked to her refrigerator...
She brought back two cold bottled waters... They were both dehydrated, depleted of fluids.. They drank down the two bottles of cold water in record time..
She ended her night sleeping on top of him...his arms gently caressing her butt...She didn't originally plan for her night to end like this...but she was glad it did!
Outside her apartment, a man with a powerful telephoto lense had photographer and Mike Pratt's sexual escapades tonight.
He doubted if these photos would make a difference in her case at all. She was a single woman with a single man...Two consenting adults...The Fact that he was a name partner at the same firm that hired Yvette Jones to represent her was really of no consequence.
He was beginning to think that Fuentes was pulling at straws, that he had a whole lot of nothing.
IV-
SATURDAY MORNING- THE NO I.D. BAR
Ms. Yvette howled with laughter-
"You are kidding me...Lt. Tragg was at Bottom Of The C. and he said that? I would think a classy place like that would be above his pay grade..." she said.
"That's what I said.....but he was there with Judge Kelly Anne Mercer... And he walked over to me and he said that he thought Fuentes was crazy and that he hoped you all got me off." said Elise.
"He's there because of Kelly Anne, she's got him wrapped around her bra straps." said Yvette's husband, Gary.
"That's right and if he wants to continue unhooking her bras and slipping her panties down , he's going to take her to nice places to eat and drink." I said.
"For want of a less cruder way to put it...My husband is right..She'll go to Curley's every now and then, but a classy woman like her is going to demand finer dining experiences.."said Bee Bee.
"Of course she is....And he really likes her...He takes her to a lot of nice places...We've seen them."said Sofia.
"She's good for him and us too!"laughed Kahlil.
"Yeah, he didn't show up at the crime scene both times I was there.." said Jade.
"Yeah, he's on to something else now ." said Danny.
"Kelly Anne." said Virginia laughing..
"Good for him!"laughed her husband, Jetty.
''So You and Michael Pratt now huh?"asked Olivia.
''Wellllll, he at least warrants a second date, Maybe even a third." said Elise with a smile.
"It was that good eh?" laughed Olivia.
Elise laughed..
"I want to know one thing...Did you make him Pancakes the next morning to show your appreciation?" asked Donnie Ray..
"DONNIE RAY!!!!"laughed Beverly out loud....
"HEYYYYY THAT'S A LEGITIMATE QUESTION!"laughed Nelson....
Kahlil and I cracked up laughing...
"Don't mind them Ms. Elise." said Josie.
Paris was laughing too!
"They get enough Pancakes without us having to make them some." said Bresha.
"Point taken " said Tony, laughing as he made his plate.
"Ouuuuuuuuu I'm hungry this morning." said Alfreda.
"I'm still Horny too!" said Rockland..
"I said Hungry goofball!" said Alfreda, laughing... As we all began making plates and fixing our food.
"This is so nice, going to Bayside and we don't have to drive."said Daniel Bristol...
"I can sleep in your arms on the bus.." said Alexa.
"I got paid this week, I'm ready to shop." said Toni Robinson...
"I'm glad they included us on this trip.."said her boyfriend, Eric Sellers.
"This is a nice little outing..."said Jazzy.
"Yeah...and some roller skating tonight...Perfect day for it."said Dabnis..
"It is..Great weather."said Kayla.
"Do you skate Your honor?" asked Ray..
"Call Me Elise...We aren't in court..." said Elise.."And to answer your question...Yes, I skate."said Elise
"Good! You'll have a good time..We always do!" said Jessica.
"I believe you...I love you guys closeness, not just in fun things , but even in business."said Elise.
''We started out as a small group and we expanded as you can see." said Chip.
"Guess we'll continue to grow until we run out of seats on the bus." said Karen..
Her husband, B.L. laughed out loud..
''Do you play cards Elise?" asked Nataie.
"Pinocle, Poker and Spades" said Elise.
"You're our kind of girl." said David.
"YESSSSS!" said Brooke, laughing and clapping.
''We are going to have to invite us to some more of our get togethers."said Sean.
"Ouuuuuuu Yesss!"laughed Zoey...
"You fit right in Judge." said Lem.
"Glad to know that!"laughed Elise..
Renee put her arms around her...
"Just relax and enjoy yourself this weekend...You're close to being out of this mess." she said.
"I know how you feel. You want this over so you can get back to your life." said Tyrell.
"Exactly! Yvette and her team are going to get the job done." said Lee.
"I don't think this trial will last the week..It might be over by Wednesday." said Matthew.
"I agree with them." said Nina.
"God speed!" said Carlos.
Yvette and Elise sat together and began eating breakfast. She peered across the room...
The man drank only coffee...He appeared to stare at all of us... a little too intently..
No comments:
Post a Comment