Across the street and a Block from our building, Ms. Yvette, Ms. Virginia, Ms. Jade and our client , Elise Cummings sat and drank coffee and talked.
"I really appreciate the work you guys are doing on my case...and I'm soo sorry to put you guys through this, for such nonsense..."said Judge Cummings..
"It's our job and it's an honor...We've all admired your work for a long time.."said Ms. Yvette.
"I've visited the crime scene twice....Neither I nor the police have found a single bit of DNA belonging to you or a fingerprint belonging to you on anything.....But he did have a female visitor that afternoon...but we don't have her face on Street cam or traffic cam photos...No sign of an automobile and no one who can remember seeing her enough to identify her.."said Jade.
"I can tell you this much...I've never been to Pratt's apartment .....I've never been on his block and the last time I seen him alive was that night at Bottom of the C. ,when I was there with Deputy District Attorney Burke, Assistant District Attorney Fuentes and him and I saw you and your husband there..By the way....That was a killer dress girl....You've got to tell me where you shop!" said Elise Cummings..
"Thank you....I will.." said Ms. Yvette.
"By the way...Where are your "kids"?" asked Elise.
"They are with Olivia...She wanted to help, so they have been using her facilities to do their research and pick jurors.." said Virginia.
"Jade found several micro listening devices and micro video devices...Apparently Fuentes has had an operative or two hanging around our building..We left them in place for about a week... They learned nothing...Today , we took them down and we had the place swept and the remaining ones removed and disabled." said Yvette.
"He wants to remove me...To gain some kind of political capital.." said Elise.
''Well he's not going to do it this way...and as far as that conversation you may have had with Pratt...It's not even admissible and since he is no longer around to verify it...We are not going to allow it to be used as evidence." said Yvette.
"The way it looks...A Judge may throw this case out before it even gets to a jury..." laughed Virginia.
More coffees arrived...
And at Olivia and Beverly's Office /Duplex
Olivia, Beverly, Josie and Bresha were in their law library helping Bee Bee, Sofia and Alexa do their research of laws pertaining to this particular case, general laws and predicates as well as looking at the crime scene reports, the autopsy report and witness statements...
They found very little if any evidence linking Elise to the murder or any other wrong doing.
"This is a load of crap...A Judge might toss this out before it even goes to a jury."said Olivia.
"I know...I've never seen a case so weak...This is pure vengeance on Fuentes part....He always struck me as a petty little man." said Beverly
"I remember when you guys were defending Brooke, when you said the same things." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah, I rermember too!"laughed Sofia.
"A first year Law STUDENT could see through this crap....He doesn't seriously think he's going to get a conviction does he?" asked Alexa.
"If he does, he's crazy! This is insane...I don't see what Judge Cummings has to do with all of this." said Josie.
"Perhaps we should look at Pratt...See what he had to do with all of this."said Bresha.
Next Door in the "Media Room" Kahlil and I were under the tutelage of Nelson as far as picking jurors were concerned.
As Nelson taught us....We picked Jurors on Age, Race, Political affiliation, Economic situation et al...
because each client needed a certain type of juror...
Nelson however was scanning street cams and traffic cams around Judge Pratt's residence.
"Come here guys look...We've found a female coming into his building...He buzzed her in.. But you can't see her face." he said.
"She knows where the camera is and she knows to look away.." I said.
"That's clearly not Elise." said Kahlil.
II-
THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY LUCAS FUENTES-
"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE We've been up on Yvette's Office for a week now and we've gotten nothing."screamed an angry Lucas Fuentes..
"I had ten devices planted in their office, listening devices and video devices.. They never discussed the case in their office and I got the impression they worked on it someplace else.. That investigator of theirs..
Jade....She used a laser pointer to disrupt the video cameras and she must have discovered the listening devices.. Anyway ,today they had their office swept...They found all of my planted devices and disabled them.." said the operative..
"And if they've had this much time to do research and work, they're ready for court and we have no idea what their strategy is..." said ADA Lucas Fuentes...
"I'm no lawyer, but from what I can see, you have next to nothing...Why don't you drop this case...and just move on?" said the operative.
"That's right, you aren't a lawyer..;I can't go back now... I'd look like a petty and desperate man...I've got to save face....I started this...I've got to go with this."said Lucas Fuentes...
COURTROOM A-
At this moment we were in a courtroom in Center City-
We were arguing before Judge O'Connor, not one of our favorite Judges...Very Conservative and always in a foul mood.
"Based on the facts we've compiled...We find this indictment against Judge Elise Cummings to be without merit and we are asking that it be dismissed completely your honor." said Yvette.
Alexa, myself, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Jade presented our findings or rather lack of findings during our two hour long oral arguments..
But Judge O'Connor, a conservative with no love for Judge Elise Cummings said-
"Your arguments don't prove anything one way or another...The Indictment stands..Work it out in court." he said and slammed his gavel down...
"If we had gotten any other Judge, I believe they would have thrown this out." said a frustrated Yvette.
"This is a waste of the courts time and our time." said Alexa.
"I hope he's not going to be the judge when we go to court." I snarled.
"I hope not too!"said Bee Bee.
"He's no fan of Lucas Fuentes from what I hear..."said Sofia.
"He's even less of a fan of Elise Cummings." said Kahlil.
"Let's get out of here and go home."said Jade.
"Well, we gave it the old college try guys." said Yvette.
III-
The skies were cloudy...It looked like it might rain tonight...
I was glad we got home before any rain started..
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..
My eyes popped out of my head..
She giggled..
"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time?..WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
"You act like this is the first time you've seen me like this. You see me every night...You've kind of been seeing me in my underwear since law school." she said.
"It certainly isn't the first time I've had a boner because of you.I was having them in law school too and having to hide them from you...because we were supposed to be just friends." I remarked , smiling at her.
"Oh I know..THAT goes back to the first day we met. I have a confession to make..I was kinda turned on by you too, lots of times...and I just never said nothin."she said.
I pulled her towards me..." Well you can say something now...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.
"Yes, The Panties and The Baby doll....I bought it at Bridget's store in the Mall at Bayside.." she giggled..
I undressed and slipped her panties down and off and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....
"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...
"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu! And so damn BIG! OUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...
"You like that honey?" she asked softly..
"YESSSSSSSS!" I moaned.
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm I like it too!" she cooed..
Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about the days events..
The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..
The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..
Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..
Kissing ,fondling and laughing..
He slipped her panties down and off..
He unsnapped her bra and slipped her panties down...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI!"moaned Sofia as she eased herself down on his waiting penis.
"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU!" Sofia moaned as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...
"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I KNOWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed.
It wasn't long before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!
Moaning and cooing..
"OHHHHHHHH AYE MIOS DIOS PAPI!" moaned Sofia.
"I LOVE YOU MAMASITA!" moaned Kahlil.
"I LOVE YOU TOO PAPI!"moaned Sofia.
"I waited up for you." said Gary...
Yvette was greeted by a room full of roses..
Yvette had just entered the room in Gary's favorite Red Baby doll... She gasped upon seeing the beautiful roses..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU THANK YOUUUUUUU!" she said, putting her hands over her mouth and nearly crying...She was so happy...
She and Gary began kissing passionately as he removed her panties..
"Ouu Husband, slide em down....I'm ready!" she cooed.
"OHHHHHHH VETTIE, SO AM I!" Gary moaned, as he slid her panties down..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARY!" she moaned..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTIE GIRL!" he moaned...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" she cried out..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" he screamed..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TAKE IT ALL!" she moaned.
"UMMMMMMMMM VETTIE I LOVE YOU!" he moaned..
"I LOVE YOU TOO...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Yvette moaned..
She loved the look of pure joy in Gary's face as he entered her and humped her.......
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU ARE MY SWEET GIRRRRRRL" Gary moaned..
Ms. Yvette liked when he called her that...
EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by. Yvette really needed this kind of release after a day like today.
Bee Bee and I and Sofia and Kahlil needed it too after the way we had been working.
Down the street at Jade and Danny's house...
"You didn't fare so well in court today huh?" asked Danny.
"No we tried to get it dismissed , but the Judge wasn't having it." said Jade..
They kissed passionately..
Danny took her into his arms and stood in the middle of their bedroom, kissing her passionately.
Danny slipped her panties down....
She eased herself down on Danny slowly.....
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.
"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed. She liked being able to say that.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.
"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed as she rode him slowly and softly like a surfer rides a wave..
They began making love. And like us ,for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all they cared about was each other.
They ended the night like all of us...Cuddled up and sleeping soundly.
IV-
We were back in the Bridge Building...
Our first time eating Breakfast with our friends in two weeks..
''We may be down guys and girls, but we are far from out....The way I see it..We have the winning hand." said Yvette, trying to keep us hopeful..
"As long as we get a decent judge like Telma Bailey or Kelly Anne." I said.
"I'm praying for one of those judges..." said Bee Bee.
''As Long as we don't get O'Conner." said Alexa.
"Oh God no...That Racist-sexist bastardo!" said Sofia.
"You're so sexy when you get angry." said Kahlil.
"You think I'm sexy when I'm breathing.." said Sofia, laughing.
Jade laughed "You two are sooo cute." she said.
''Aren't they though?"said Virginia, who removed Jetty's hands from under her skirt.
Jetty smiled sheepishly...
"It's good to see you all..I missed you."said Jazzy...
"Yeah welcome back....Yvette and Jade go on vacation without us and the four of you take a two week break."joked Dabnis.
"Break ? We've been working on this case." I protested...
"He knows...We saw the four of you going over my cousin's house every morning when we were walking towards the train."laughed Kayla.
" I kinda envied you guys a few days." laughed Ray.
"Yeah me too! I love working with Olivia and Beverly." said Jessica.
"Yes You do."laughed her husband Chip.
"It's so calm and comfortable over there." said Karen.
"Isn't it though...When our building is closed once a month, Brooke and I often go over there and work remotely."said Natalie.
"They make you feel so welcome, so comfortable." said David.
"Yes they do." gushed Brooke.
"Never the less, it's still nice to be in your own space again.." said Sean.
"It is.." said Bee Bee.
"It really is." said Sofia.
"I envy you all's closeness over here...It's like one big clubhouse." said Alexa, who was enjoying her time away from the main office.
"Awwwwwwwwwww we are glad you like us...We like you too!" said Zoey.
"And you're welcome back as many times as Yvette will have you back." said Lem.
Yvette wished she could add her to her staff, but she didn't have room for her, Still she would try to get her assigned to work with us as much as possible she wagered.
"Well Breakfast is over , back to the office."said Renee.
"I know."said Tyrell.
"Today ought to be a quiet day." said Paris,.
"Yeah, we can kick back!" said Tony.
''We are still preparing for our case."said Kahlil.
''Where is Judge Cummings anyway?" asked Lee.
"Probably laying low... That's the best thing to do during these things." said Matthew.
"I hope she is...She's a target." said Nina.
"Yeah...That's never any fun." said Carlos.
At this moment at Sam Mother's Diner.
Elise Cummings was having breakfast with one of the partners from our law firm....Our favorite partner, Mike Pratt..
"I'm sorry to hear about this situation you're in, but you've got my firms finest attorneys working on your case ,Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans -Jones, Sofia Garcia -Ahmed, Kahlil Ahmed and Jade Lee-Ho
and plus a little help from Olivia and Beverly and their crew. You can't go wrong."said Mike Pratt.
"You don't miss too much."laughed Elise..
"No I do not." he laughed , looking her up and down...She was a beautiful woman...He thought..
Their Steaks and Eggs arrived..
and orange juice and coffee..
ADA Lucas Fuentes was entering the diner at about the time they started eating their meals..He was incensed that Elise Cummings was free and incensed that he was in a no win situation that he couldn't afford to back out of...
No comments:
Post a Comment