Monday, September 21, 2026

In The Case Of Justice-


 PENNSYLANIA CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION AT PHOENIXVILLE

Prisoner ,Dillard Scott , convicted of two murders was having his last meal and talking to a preacher of his choice.. He was preparing for execution....

Standing in the hallway was my wife, Natalie Charles, Myself, David Charles, our friend, Brooke Marks and her husband, Federal Public Defender, Sean Markes... Also with us was Assistant District Attorney Monique Raye..

"It's cold." said Natalie, shaking.

I put my arms around her and squeezed her tight.... It was seemingly cold....but I suspect she was feeling nerves... None of us had ever witnessed an execution before and today we were...

Dillard Scott had requested the Wrongful Conviction /Conviction Integrity unit to see his execution.. He had information for us or so he said.

"I hate that we are being forced to watch this...Why does he want to speak to us?" complained Brooke.
"We are about to find out." said her husband, Sean.
New Assistant District Attorney Monique Raye was here also....To observe "In the case of Justice."

She was picked by her office to observe this execution...She didn't want to...but it went by seniority..With her being the lowest on the totem pole...She was picked to be here.. She was happy that at least we were here...Somebody she knew...Friends.


Dillard Scott, double murderer walked down what they called "The Last mile", the walk from his cell to the death chamber... His hair was cut short and he was clean shaven... He was given his last meal of a Cheeseburger, French Fries, a Milk Shake , Apple Pie and a pint of Vanilla Ice Cream. He spoke with a preacher from a local church...and now he was being walked toward the chamber... He looked at us.. He knew who we were..






None of us spoke...but he did!


"Thank you guys for coming.....I'm here because a grave injustice is being done....Not to me...I'm guilty, but to the one who was arrested and convicted with me who is himself scheduled for execution soon...
Eugene Grimes....He's innocent...He had nothing to do with it...I have written letters to the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office and to the Governor...I hope what I wrote helps... I also wrote the directions to the remains of the second person I killed." he said.

His declaration  was cold, emotionless...matter of fact....He said no more.. they walked him into the death chamber and strapped him to the table.


IV's were positioned in both of his arms... He was asked if he had any last words.... He grimaced..
"I've said all I have to say..." he said. "Let's get it over with." he remarked.

The chemicals began to flow into his veins....Within a minute, he was asleep... the second drugs administered  relaxed all of his muscles, making it difficult for him to breathe... and the third and final drug stopped his heart....

It all took about 15 minutes...

An attendant went in and took his pulse. His raised his hand.

"He's gone!" he said.


"WOWWWW! That was something!" I said.


"It was quicker than I thought it would be,,," said Sean.

"Should we investigate this Grimes fellow?" asked Brooke.


"I think we should...To determine if he was wrongly convicted." said Natalie.

"I'll help...I'll get the location of the remains of his second victim and have the body exhumed." said Monique.


As we walked down the row.... A familiar voice rang out from one of the cells..


Former Judge James Smith , a serial killer who killed four people...was on Pennsylvania's Death Row-
He saw us and yelled out-" DAMN YOU SEAN MARKS!! DAMN YOUUUUU!" AND  "I DON'T WANNA DIEEEE!   I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed..


Monique was visibly rattled...

"Someone you know huh?" she asked.



"Yes!" said Natalie.

"It's a lonnng story!" said Brooke.

''We'll tell you about it.."said Sean.


"There is a diner not far from here... It'll make good conversation." I said.
We exited Death Row.


II-


We found a diner down the street from the prison. Most of the patrons were Correctional Officers, most of whom were white and employees of the prison...also mostly white.

They could look at us and tell we were attorneys...Naturally they stared at Brooke and Sean, because they were an inter-racial couple.. They didn't stare so much at Natalie and I and Monique..Three African Americans...


We all ordered Coffees
Meatloaf and Mashed Potates..
And Chicken Fried Steak and Potatoes...

Nothing like good comfort food.

"I had jury duty...and I got picked to serve on a jury.  This poor young woman was accused of bludgeoning to death her lover." said Sean.
"Wait a minute...YOU GOT PICKED FOR JURY DUTY? DIDN'T THEY KNOW YOU WERE AN ATTORNEY?" asked Monique.

"Crazy aint it...The Defense rejected me, but Judge James Smith, no friend to a defense attorney said it was okay if I was on the jury..That Voir dire was taking too long.  The defense was a Public defender and he just bullied him and knee capped his defense the entire time... I began to wonder if the Judge had a personal stake in this whole thing...So I refferred him to Olivia Bennett and Beverly West, discreetly of course.

He took my advice and studied under them..  He stayed at their Office /Depot in their basement apartment and at night they tutored him and got him up on the case.










"As you can guess...He got an acquittal, much to the Judge's consternation." I said.  I couldn't help thinking, he had more than just a passing interest in this case." said Sean.

"This Judge was very connected, very powerful and up for a federal judgeship...He interferred in practically all of the cases that came before him and if you got on his bad side, he could make life very difficult for you..." said Brooke.
"As fate would have it... Olivia and Beverly and their crew tried a case in his courtroom...He was horrible toward them he threatened Beverly with contempt and a night in the cooler.. Olivia took him before the Board of Ethics...Nobody had ever done that to him before...It was career suicide....but they did and almost got him thrown off of their case.. They lost a narrow 7-5 decision...  Since they were an independent operation...He couldn't do anything to them and plus he wanted that federal judgeship.."said Natalie.
"He had the hots for me, really bad...even though he knew I was married to Sean... And One Morning..I was having Breakfast with Yvette and he tried to invite himself over to our table... Yvette demanded that he get out of her seat...He did, but he went to her place of Business and spoke to one of the founding partners and tried to get her fired....This is the kind of thing he did.The founders refused to fire her or discipline her in any way and he hit the ceiling...As luck would have it...They wound up in his courtroom next...










He treated them worse than Olivia and Beverly, threatening them with contempt and imprisonment the entire trial.,..by some miracle they too got an acquittal." said Brooke.

"The Young lady who was on trial for killing her boyfriend gave me the combonation to his safe deposit box before she left town... In it was photos of him , the Judge, her boyfriend , the Judge's wife and her alleged lover...His wife and a rival attorney, her alleged lover had been missing without a trace for 7 years...We found them in the trunk of a car, submerged in a lake outside of the Bayside city limits...They had both been beaten to death... Turns out the young woman's boyfriend had been the Judge's driver and had helped him dispose of the bodies...He was arrested accused and convicted of all three murders and given three death sentences." said Sean..


"OH MY GODDD!" said Monique.


"There's more...There's another murder , a murder he committed when he was 13..." I said.
"13?" said Monique.


"The Poor little spoiled brat lost a swimming meet to a young black boy...The boy was discovered dead hours later...His head bashed in...in the pool..  His wealthy parents had the pool drained and closed up and paid any witnesses to dummy up and disappear...  They had influence in the Mayor's Office and they got the Homicide detective who kept digging kicked off of the case and off the force."said Natalie. "He became a P.I. and he kept digging and last year, he made a case against James Smith, who was now on Death Row.. He was tried and convicted of a fourth murder and again sentenced to death."said Natalie.

"That little boy was the Uncle of Olivia and Beverly... They never met him..He died before either of them was born." said Brooke.








"OH MY GOD!!! HE'S A MONSTER!!!" said Monique..


"I can't wait until his date is up...He's frightening , even locked up."said Natalie.

"He's revolting...He still sends me letters asking me for a photo of me in a Bikini or in my bra andf panties." said Brooke.

"Oh My God...He's a Freak too!   " said Monique.


"Yeah but forget him...What are we going to do about Eugene Grimes...The man claims is innocent?" I asked.

"We've had enough for today....How bout we set up a meeting with im tomorrow?" said Sean.

"That works for me." said Monique.

"Me too! Today was enough!" said Natalie.

"And for me as well." said Brooke.

"You two are so cute...I had a best girlfriend like you two, a long time ago." said Monique.


as we departed the diner.

III-




It was a hot muggy night.....


When we got home..I went to the refrigerator....I grabbed a bottled water.



The cold water felt good running down my throat, some of it running down my neck.....


Natalie was in the bathroom.
"DAVID!  COME HERE!" called Natalie from the bathroom.....



I walked in.... Natalie was semi undressed...


She took me in her arms and kissed me passionately for a few minutes.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE YOU!" she said.

"I'M GLAD YOU DO! I LOVE YOU TOO!" I said.


I unsnapped her bra......

I slipped her panties down...They were Black, floral and lacey....very sexy.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed.


"GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL, I like these, they're so  sexy" I said..

"Guys are always turned on more by Black panties for some reason.." she whispered..

"AWWWWWWWW LAWWWD, I KNOW I AM!!" I said.

"YOU'RE TURNED ON PERIOD!" said Natalie ,laughing.

I lifted her off the floor and entered her slowly, softly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   YOU ARE SO DAMN BIG ,UMMMMMM AND HARD!OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY!" she cried out..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  YOU ARE MY SWEEET GIRRRRRL" I moaned..

I placed her on the sink ,spread her legs and entered her again....thrusting slowly and kissing her...

"UMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!" she cried out....

"OH MY GOD NATALIE JEAN!" I moaned.

I lifted her up, long stroking her to the bedroom...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID! OHHHH MY GODDDDD!"  Natalie screamed out...her body trembling, her head moving from side to side and tears flowing down the sides of her face..She was having a very quick orgasm.....



"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GET IT BABY!" Natalie screamed out...her body trembling, her head moving from side to side and tears flowing down the sides of her face....as she eased down on me...Her body was trembling even more now....


"GET IT BABY!"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned...
Sitting on the side of the bed , while she moved up and down on me...

"UMMMMMMMMMMPH! OH MY DAMNNNNN!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out....

"OH MY GOD NATALIE JEAN! NATALIE JEAN....NATALIE JEAN..AWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" I moaned.


"UMMMMMMMMMMPH! GIRL THIS IS TOO GOOD!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!" she cried out....

"OH MY GOD NATALIE JEAN!" I moaned.

"I LIKE THAT YOU CALL ME BY MY GOVERNMENT NAME.....OUUUUUUUUUUU I ONLY LIKE MY FULL NAME WHEN YOU'RE SAYING IT!" she moaned.

"OH MY GOD NATALIE JEAN!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID! DAVID!!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out....Natalie screamed out...her body trembling, her head moving from side to side and tears flowing down the sides of her face....




We lie on the bed kissing each other like kissing was going out of style..

I turned her over and entered her missionary style...

"OH NATALIE, THIS HAS GOT TO BE A DREAM.." I yelled out..

"THEN I'M DREAMING TOO! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out....

"AWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!" she said as she had another intense orgasm, her body trembling, her head turning from side to side,tears flowing down her cheeks...

She opened her legs wide and allowed me full access, while wrapping her arms around my neck..

"UMMMMMMMMMMPH! GIRL THIS IS TOO GOOD!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID! IS IT REALLY?" she cried out....

"OH MY GOD NATALIE JEAN! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" I moaned.


"UMMMMMMMMMMPH! GIRL THIS IS TOO GOOD!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!I'M GLAD!!! OUUUUUUUU YOU'RE GOOD TOO!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out....

"OH MY GOD NATALIE JEAN!" I moaned.

We made love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!

"Ouuuuuuu I love you." I said with Natalie resting on top of me..

"I love you too!" she said as she dozed off into a peaceful and deep sleep.


While Next Door-

"Wow! A New Case. Possibly!"said Brooke.

"That's what keeps the lights on...." said Sean, smiling.


"You're right ." said Brooke, ecstatic.


"Now! Time for you to light my fire! "said Sean.

"And for you to light my fire as well." said Brooke.



They began kissing....

He slipped her panties down slowly...

"OH MY GOD BROOKE!!! YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO DRIVE ME OUT OF MY MINDDD!" he said.

"I BOUGHT THESE THE LAST TIME WE WENT TO THE BEACH!!!" she laughed.

Sean spread Brooke's legs and entered her slowly.... She was wet and warm and smelled good... He was delirious...

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDD! BROOKE!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDD!! OUUUUUUUUUUU
WOUUUUUUUUU! CHOCOLATE DADDDDDDYYYYY!!!
" she screamed. Tears flowed down her cheeks!

Her body trembled and she had a quick almost embarrassing orgasm...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUU! CHOCOLATE DADDDDDDYYYYY!!!" she screamed again...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BROOKE, MY SWEET VANILLA!!" He moaned.

The bed squeaked loudly and the headboard rattled....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CHOCOLATE DADDY!!" she moaned.

She had another orgasm and then another orgasm after that, which really made her body tremble....

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU She screamed out..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM he moaned loudly...

They made love for the next  TEN TO ELEVEN HOURS!

"Chocolate Daddy ,I'm about to cummm.... OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"she cried out...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH BROOKIE... SO AM I.... AWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" he yelled out.




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CHOCOLATE DADDY!!! UMMMMMMM THAT WAS SO GOOD!" she cooed..

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" was all he could say... his eyes were glazed..

She lie on his chest.... His arms rubbing her butt...She smiled... She loved him so much...


They loved that their new home had central air and was keeping them cool after that steamy love making.



And at Monique's new residence that night...

Judge A. Rodger Cockrill held her in his arms as they stood by the window..

"You had quite a day today huh at the prison." he said.

"I did....I've never witnessed an execution before.. Have you?" asked Monique.
"No and I don't think I want to.." he laughed.

"Know what I want to do?" asked Monique...


"No What?" asked Rodger, smiling wryly...

"Kiss you !" she whispered...


"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, UMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned..

"Monique, can I undress you?" he asked.


"You have to ask?" she said as their kissing got hotter....

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, UMMMMMMMMPH! Mr. Soft Lips!" she cooed softly..




He unsnapped her bra...


and slipped her panties down....


He lifted her up and entered her softly and slowly,...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RODGER!" she moaned..


He laid her across her bed, spread her legs and slowly entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing an intense orgasm.....
She opened her legs wide so he could plunge deeper, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he humped her with wild abandon.

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...

Her head turned from side to side, her body trembled and tears flowed down the side of her face...

 She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE  THE TRUTH!  THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out.

They began making sweet sweet love......"OHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  RODGER!!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...

Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." she moaned...

OHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!" he screamed out....

The bed squeaked even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

They made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!! She couldn't believe how passionate he was, his stamina.. It was as if he didn't want to get up off of her!!

She fell asleep on top of him, his arms around her...one hand rubbing her butt softly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU RODGER! UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she giggled as she fell asleep, her body still trembling...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW! OHHHHHH MONIQUE!!!" he moaned..

She really liked Rodger...She felt comfortable and safe with him. She loved that he packed an overnite bag ,so that he could stay with her in her new place for a few days.




III-


 PENNSYLANIA CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION AT PHOENIXVILLE

DEATH ROW VISITING ROOM-


Eugene Grimes was not what we expected...He was clean faced...No beard, baby faced and looking completely unscathed from his two years on death row..

"Good Morning Mr. Grimes... I am Attorney Brooke Marks of the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit of the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office." said Brooke... This is my husband, Sean Marks, a Federal Public Defender , assigned to us.
"Hello Eugene." said Sean.
"Good Morning, I'm Attorney Natalie Charles,of the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit of the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office." said Natalie.. 
"This is my husband, Attorney David Charles,also of the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit of the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office." said Natalie.

"Hello Mr. Grimes." I said.

"I am Assistant District Attorney Monique Raye." said Monique.

"You all do know I'm due to be executed in a few weeks don't you?" said Eugene Grimes.


"Your Co-defendent,said you were innocent and that you had nothing to do with the crime you both were convicted of ,just before he was executed yesterday." said Natalie.


"Oh He finally decides to tell the truth on the day he dies huh?  I been saying for years that I was innocent...I couldn't get anybody to listen." said Eugene Grimes.

"Well we are here to listen to hear your sider of the story." said Brooke.


"Oh Yeah? Then what?" snarled Eugene Grimes.

"Then we'll appeal your conviction, try to get it overturned and get you a new trial..."I said.  "We've done this before..We are pretty good at it.. We've won over 300 cases." I said.


"Yeah? Well you've got to work fast...I've only got three weeks...I'm in the cell next to that damn James Smith....You know what's a kick?  He's the Judge that sent both of us up here to death row and now he's set to be executed right behind us....Woww..God has a sense of humor. doesn't he?"laughed Eugene Grimes.

"He does at that!" laughed Sean.


''We were both convicted of the rape and murder of Linda Sue Carson....My ex-girlfriend. I wasn't with him that night...I was somewhere high...it was another guy with him who actually killed her after the two of them had sex with her.. He swore it was consensual sex.. I'll never know..  Dill killed him and buried him...The Cops never found his whereabouts." said Eugene Grimes.

"He confessed to his murder and told us where we can find his remains." said Monique.


"WOW!  He must have really gotten religion before he died huh?" said Eugene.


"Stranger things have happened." said Natalie.


"Indeed!" he said.

"I promise you, we'll do everything we can to save your life and get you back on the street again." said Brooke.

"That's a tall order cutie pie with all my tomorrows just about accounted for." said Eugene Grimes.


IV-



Natalie stared in my eyes at the doorway of our cafeteria the next morning... She kissed me softly....

"I just love you." she said softly...
"I love you too!" I whispered softly..

Our kissing just got slower , hotter....

"Ouuuuuuuuuu look at you two.." laughed Jazzy as the others entered the cafeteria for breakfast...
 
"Okayyy break it up, break it up..It's time to eat breakfast...Not each other's lips."joked Dabnis.


"Awwww leave them alone, they're cute." gushed Kayla..
"I want to kiss you like that." whispered Ray...

"You do?" asked Kayla..

"I do.." said Ray..


"After Breakfast, meet me in the back hallway." Kayla giggled..


"Awwwwww that is soooo cute, so early in the morning." said Jessica as she and her husband, made their plates..


"It's good anytime of the day."laughed her husband, Chip, squeezing Jessica's butt..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! STOP IT!" Jessica giggled.


''So you guys have a new case huh?" said Karen.

"Yes...Eugene Grimes...The Condemned man said that he was innocent of the crime they both were convicted of...a Rape /Murder just as he was being put to death...We decided to look into it."said Natalie.
" He didn't get a thorough trial...His attorney was going through a divorce and didn't apply himself thoroughly to the case ." I said.

"The DNA evidence was faulty...inconclusive and no new tests were ordered....Eyewitness testimony was faulty at best and there was evidence that a third man was involved...A man the police failed to find."said Brooke.

"The Condemned man told us where the remains of the third man could be found and confessed to killing him just before he was put to death." said Sean.


"Myyyyyyyy, this guy had a lot to get off his chest before he died didn't he?" said Karen.

"From what I'm hearing...He sure did." said Zoey...
"What did our new Assistant District Attorney friend think about all of this.?" asked Zoey's husband, Lem.
"Monique is a doll baby...She's with us." said Brooke.


"She's at the sight where the remains of the third man is...She's having the body exhumed this morning."said Natalie.

"She is a doll baby...A Good friend to have in that office." said Renee.
"For now at least." said her husband, Tyrell.

''She's alright...She's having dinner with Olivia and Beverly tonight." said Paris.
"She's not bad to look at either...Damnnnn!" whispered Tony...


"Well I wish you guys luck...you sound like you have an interesting case." said Lee "Baby Girl" Akes..


"I'd like to get on your case sometime today..." whispered her husband, Matthew...
"You are such a horny goat....You always want to get on my case." she giggled.



"Mmmmmmmmm this food smells so good and is soo hot." said Nina.


'We are fortunate we have friends in this building who have given us building passes."said Carlos, her husband and co-worker down the street at the Women's Law Center.

 

 "Good Morning Everyone." said Yvette as she and her team walked in...

Keith Jones yawned a little bit.
"Perhaps we can sneak off and grab a cat nap today around lunch...It's a slow work day." said his wife, Bee Bee.
"I was thinking the same thing Chica." said Sofia.
"Mmmmmmmm what's good in here?" said Kahlil.

"Everything, as it always is..." said Jade, smiling.



"A Building like this...with a cafeteria like this is beyond my wildest dreams."gushed Virginia.


"You had a nice cafeteria at Dolly Madison(The Women's Prison)...I dined there when I visited."laughed her husband, Jetty.

"Nothing Like this..." said Virginia.


"I agree."laughed Jetty.

Meanwhile on the outskirts of Philadelphia in a long closed graveyard....Monique was with a group of men who exhumed the remains of an unidentified male.
It was a grim sight... Monique stared into the abyss...



"Okay guys...that's him." she said..


The mummified remains,placed in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney were transferred to a van.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment