BROOKE KENNEDY- MARKS
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from Hallahan Catholic High School for Girls.Philadelphia PA.
B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Lasalle University
J.D.- Middleton School of Law, Bayside,PA.
Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.
Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/ Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware
Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum
Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.
Married to Attorney Sean Marks, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. Washington D.C..
DIVORCED after two years. No Children.
Public Defender's Office-Philadelphia
Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia District Attorney's office.
Married to U.S. Attorney Sean Marks
Staff Attorney-WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT
NATALIE JEAN TENNISON-CHARLES
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from The Philadelphia High School for Girls,Philadelphia PA.
B.A.- Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law/Administration of Justice - Temple University
JD-Georgetown University Law Center
Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware / New York
Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field
Public Defender's Office- Philadelphia
Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia
Staff Attorney - WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT
Married to David Charles.
DAVID KEITH CHARLES
Born in Philadelphia Pa.
Graduated from Simon Gratz High School, Philadelphia PA.
BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.
JD- Temple University Beasley School of Law
Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey
Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..
Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.
Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia District Attorneys Office.
Staff Attorney -WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT
MARRIED TO NATALIE CHARLES.
KAREN ALEXANDRIA PAGE
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Moved with her parents to Narberth, PA.
Graduated from Lower Merrion High School.
BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law-University Of Pennsylvania.
JD-University of Pennsylvania School of Law
Passed the bar in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware/New York /California
Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Married Civil Rights Attorney Lloyd Cantrell, Moved to San Francisco, where she worked as an assistant Attorney for Lloyd Cantrell's practice.
Lloyd Cantrell murdered and she returned to Philadelphia PA.
Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia D.A.'s Office.
Now Supervisor- Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit
Married to Attorney /Podcaster/Talk Show Host- B.L. Benz.
Sean Marks
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from Northeastern High School.
B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Villanova University
J.D.- Georgetown University Law Center
Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.
Passed the Bar in Virginia/ Washington D.C./ Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware
Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum
Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.
Married to Attorney Brooke Kennedy, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division.
DIVORCED after two years. No Children.
Federal Public Defender- U.S. Courthouse- Philadelphia PA.
Married to Attorney Brooke Kennedy again
MONIQUE RAYE-
Born and Raised in Philadelphia Pa.
Mother, a School Teacher, Father an Insurance Agent, who later became an Attorney.
Graduated from West Catholic High School.
Won A Crawley Full Scholarship to Yale University
BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Yale University
JD -Yale University Law School
Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian
Passed the bar in Connecticut/ MA./ New York/Pennsylvania/ New Jersey/Deleware
Law Clerk for Judge Carter Baum
Law Clerk for Judge William Friendly
Was a Senior Associate attorney at Silk and Whoole, Attorneys at law, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Became a managing parter at Harley and Davidson Attorneys at law, Philadelphia PA. then left abruptly..
Was a Federal Public Defender , who handled cases for the United States Court of Appeals., Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia PA.
THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY LLOYD JENSON-
Assistant District Attorney Lloyd Jenson slammed his laptop down. He was livid.. Why were these lightweights reviewing a case he had won?
Assistant District Attorney Lloyd Jenson slammed his laptop down. He was livid.. Why were these lightweights reviewing a case he had won?
They had got the conviction thrown out and a new trial ordered and had gotten the man released from prison..WHY? HE ASKED HIMSELF...WHY?
He was disappointed in the new Assistant District Attorney , Monique Raye, working with the attorneys of the dreaded Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit..
The Judge in the original trial-
James Smith, was himself on death row ,convicted of four murders...Who knew? He wouldn't be fortunate enough in a second trial to get a Judge who was as co-operative as Smith had been,
THE OFFICE OF DISTRICT ATTORNEY GIL GARCETTI-
"There is nothing I can do Lloyd... The Facts are the Facts,....You played fast and loose with all of the facts and you could have ordered another DNA test when Grimes Attorney asked for it...but you didn't and Judge Smith backed you up...You sent a guilty man to prison and possibly an innocent man and overlooked that there was a third man...a third man whose body has just recently been found. The Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit is doing it's job...Making sure that we don't drop the ball on another person."said Gil.
"Gil...Gil, all of this was brought up three years ago...A Jury of these men's peers decided and made their decision known." said Lloyd Jenson.
"Lloyd don't bullshit me.. I know that two DNA tests were done, they both were inconclusive...You had Grimes fingerprints at the scene, but they would've been there...That was his ex-girlfriend and he had just recently moved out... The Witness statements were suspect....Two of the witnesses say they were co-orced. No one puts Grimes at the scene..No One...The Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit is doing it's job and I'm not going to stand in their way." said Gil Garcetti.
''And why do you have the new ADA ,Monique Raye involved in this?" asked Lloyd Jenson.
II-
"WOW! Nice Digs you guys got down here, away from everything..." said Eugene Grimes, a free man for the first time in three years.
"Glad you like it. This headquarters offers us solitude from the craziness of Center City.."said Karen..
''It keeps me honest.... I'm in by 11:during the week and Midnight on the weekends... Kinda like prison, but not like it...This beats being locked up on any day of the week...and especially being on death row..."said Eugene Grimes.
"I can imagine how you feel...but like you said...It beats being locked up...Don't worry..Soon you won't have to wear that anymore and you can really get on with your life." said Natalie.
"We got a fresh DNA sample from you...and we have DNA from the dead guy and it's being compared to the DNA taken from the dead girl as we speak..."said Brooke.
"FIRST OF ALL, YOU DON"T NEED TO BE HERE...GET BACK TO CITY HALL" he demanded
Monique.
"I'm Assistant District Attorney Lloyd Jenson and I have Seniority Over You...Now get out of here." he said.
"YOU ROTTEN SON OF A BITCH!" screamed an irate Eugene Grimes, looking at the man who condemned him to death. and about to lunge at him...
Sean and I restrained him...
"Cool it man...we are so close to winning this thing, don't blow it!" I said.
"It's alright man...We got this..Just cool it." said Sean..
"It's alright man...We got this..Just cool it." said Sean..
"Lloyd I believe I have SENIORITY OVER YOU....At least one year...By your phony rule, I could ask YOU to leave here.." said Karen...
''What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" asked Natalie.
"You gonna order us to stand down too?" asked Brooke defiantly.....
He took a more diplomatic tact- "Look, you're wasting your time...all of this was brought up three years ago...A Jury of these men's peers decided and made their decision known." said Lloyd Jenson.
"I shouldn't have to explain this to you....You played fast and loose with all of the facts and you could have ordered another DNA test when Grimes Attorney asked for it...but you didn't and Judge Smith backed you up...You sent a guilty man to prison and possibly an innocent man and overlooked that there was a third man...a third man whose body has just recently been found." said Karen.
"You're good at playing fast and loose with the facts....I've looked at some of your other cases..." said Natalie.
"I know that two DNA tests were done, they both were inconclusive...You had Grimes fingerprints at the scene, but they would've been there...That was his ex-girlfriend and he had just recently moved out... The Witness statements were suspect....Two of the witnesses say they were co-orced. No one puts Grimes at the scene..No One..." said Brooke.
"You three are very young attorneys , at the beginning of your careers....An unpopular trial like this could stall your careers...I could make sure of that." said Lloyd Jenson.
"You shouldn't be here...You're with the U.S. Attorney's Office....I know a few people there...." said Lloyd Jenson..
"You're welcome to call anyone you want ,it's not going to stop the inevitable....A Trial date has already been set... See you in court Lloyd." said Karen.
He angrilly stomped his foot and stormed out of our suite.
"He's probably already spoken to the D.A. and got no support....Which is why he came here himself." said Monique.
"Hear me and here me well Lloyd, And this is coming from me sincerely....You threaten or try to intimidate anyone else associated with this case and you can look for a new job...IS THAT UNDERSTOOD? If you don't wish to try this case , you have a week to find a replacement or better yet...I'll find a replacement for you....but no more threats ...NOW GET OUT OF HERE!"said District Attorney Gil Garcetti.
For The Third time today, Assistant District Attorney Lloyd Jenson angrilly stomped his foot and stormed out of the office.
III-
"Well I surprised you huh?" she said.
"Yes you surely did!" he said, as he took his suit jacket off, his shirt and tie and his trousers and socks..
He quickly unzippered her skirt and removed her blouse...
"My goodness, you didn't waste any time did you?? OUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOU! I know what you missed." she said..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Mister soft lips.." she cooed as they kissed...
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, OHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWW LAWWWWD!" he moaned...
Her kisses drove him wild..
"I missed you." he said.
"I missed you too!" she said.
They were now really kissing passionately... A Year ago when he first approached her , she wasn't interested at all...What a difference a year makes...Here she was in his apartment once again, about to make sweet love to him...
He removed her bra
and her panties...
He laid her across her bed, spread her legs and slowly entered her...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD! IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD! IT FEEEELS SO GOOOOOD TO MEEEEEE!" she cried out...both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing an intense orgasm.....
She opened her legs wide so he could plunge deeper, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he humped her with wild abandon.
"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed loudly...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD! IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...
Her head turned from side to side, her body trembled and tears flowed down the side of her face...
She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE AMAZING! OUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE THE TRUTH!!! WOUUUUUUU LAWWWD!" she cried out.
They began making sweet sweet love......"OHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RODGER!!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...
"YOUR HONOR, YOUR HONOR baby....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." she moaned...
"I'm you honor baby now huh? OHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!" he screamed out....
The bed squeaked even louder...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! RODGER, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY RODGER ?" she cried out..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..
They made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!! She couldn't believe how passionate he was, his stamina.. It was as if he didn't want to get up off of her!!
She lie on top of him kissing him passionately....
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! MISTER SOFT LIPS!" she moaned..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU HAVE SOFT LIPS TOO! OUUUUU!" he cooed...
"YOU'RE STILL HARD.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE YOUR HONOR!" she cooed.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!!!" he moaned.
"I'm not wearing any panties right now...You can have more if you want it..." she cooed.
"MORRRRRRRE!!! MORRRRRRE!" he moaned...
She climbed on top of him, eased herself down on him slowly...
"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed loudly...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..
"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?" she yelled to the top of her lungs..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD YESSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out..
riding him like a surfer rides the waves.....He didn't know if he was coming or going!!
She had yet another intense orgasm.....She feared she was slowly losing her mind.....
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..LAWWWWWWWWWDDDD!" he moaned
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE ME THAT MONSTER!!! OH MY GODDDD!! YOU ARE HUGE!!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD!! OUUUUUUUU! GIVE IT TO ME!!" she cooed.Her whole body trembled something fierce..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..
"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? LET ME RIDE THAT HORSE!!!WOUUUUUUU! " she yelled to the top of her lungs..
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled out....
ANOTHER TWO AND A HALF HOURS PASSED BY
He came so hard, he felt as if he were dying....
She had her final intense orgasm.......
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! IT'S GOOD TO MEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUU YOUR HONOR!!!!! WOUUUUUUU! " she moaned..
She fell asleep on top of him, his arms around her...one hand rubbing her butt softly...
"OUUUUUUUUUUU RODGER! YOU WERE JUST WHAT I NEEDED" she giggled as she fell asleep.
"I'M GLAD I COULD BE OF SERVICE!" he said as he drifted off to sleep.
She really liked Rodger...She felt comfortable and safe with him.
IV-
SATURDAY MORNING-THE NO I.D. BAR - BRUNCH!
We had a full house this morning...Everybody we knew was at the NO I.D. Bar for Saturday Morning Brunch.
Waffles to order
French Toast
Mimosas
and a coffee bar with all kinds of coffees...
"We come here every Saturday...We love this bar, being across the street from our place of business." said Dabnis.
"Nice to see you Tika Boo." said Kayla.
"He won't regret this." said Ray, Kayla's husband.
"A Nice way to celebrate the weekend before your big trial next week." said Jessica.
"Yeah...Nothing like this festive place." said Chip.
"I love it...I remember Saturday Mornings at Sam Mother's Diner."laughed Karen.
"We had to put up with Lt. Tragg's harassment and whatever mood he was in." said B.L.
"We missed that...but we had our run ins with him on Mornings we ate in Sam Mother's Diner."said Natalie.
"I wonder what he does with himself now that we are no longer there?" I asked.
"Well he's got Kelly Anne to keep him occupied?" said Brooke.
"And she's put a spell on him...When she's around, he's as docile as a kitten." said Sean.
"Like Beverly always says.. The Power of The Panties." said Zoey...
"Don't I know it... You certainly have your way with me because of them." said Lem..
"Oh Hush up, I don't weaponize sex." protested Zoey.
"You don't think I weaponize sex do you Tyrell?" asked Renee.
"Can I take the fifth?" laughed Tyrell..
"I love this Brunch and Josie's Super Brunch too!" said Kevin Collins, her boyfriend.
"We do too!" said Lee.
"Yeah, it's great." said her husband, Matthew.
"I can't imagine a Saturday without eating Breakfast here." said Nina.
"Me Neither." said Carlos.
"Aunt Olivia, thanks for reminding us about this."said Daniel Bristol.
"Yes Thank you, Otherwise we might have slept all morning."said his girlfriend, Alexa.
"Not a bad idea either...but you would have woke up famished." said Olivia.
"Yeah and would've had to go to Sam Mother's Diner." said Donnie Ray."Yeah, you are guaranteed a peaceful meal." said Nelson.
Paris was also feeding Josie.
Bresha and Tony were really chowing down.
Oblivious to conversations going on around them.
"I'm glad Olivia told us to come out today....I didn't have anything to do."said Toni.
"Yeah ,this is nice.!" said Eric.
"Yeah ,this is nice.!" said Eric.
"We've got a full house this morning." said Yvette.
"Everybody here is not going to Bayside though..."said Gary."The People from the Apartments are going...And Monique and Rodger are going...I don't know about Natika and Lester ." said Keith Jones.

"They came with us on the bus....Natika and Lester didn't and Monique and Rodger didn't." said Sofia.
"Well Maybe they'll follow us. The more the merrier." said Kahlil.
"I think they all are going." said Jade.
"It'll be a big party." laughed Danny.
"It's a big party anyway." said Virginia.
"Yeahh!" agreed Jetty.
""I heard you all have been having problems with Lloyd Jenson...Don't worry about him...He won't be bothering you again....If he says anything to you, I want to know about it and believe me, He'll be dealt with accordingly..." said Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke.
"'Thank you Lester, I appreciate your support." said Monique.
""I heard you all have been having problems with Lloyd Jenson...Don't worry about him...He won't be bothering you again....If he says anything to you, I want to know about it and believe me, He'll be dealt with accordingly..." said Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke.
"'Thank you Lester, I appreciate your support." said Monique.
(CONCLUSION NEXT)









.jpg)





























No comments:
Post a Comment