Saturday, June 20, 2020

Where Is Jane?


Five Minutes past midnight...TWO WEEKS LATER

 A Hot summer night...

Bee Bee and I were kissing passionately in my new apartment...It was much larger than my old one.It was on their floor, across from the room she shared with Sofia and two doors down..and right across from Kahlil's new Apartment...Which was also larger...

 "Mmmmm Hot Stuff, so now you're across the hall  from me...I can walk to your room.." said Bee Bee.
"Instead of running up those back stairs.."I laughed..

As we continued to kiss..

 "Remember first year of law school...You didn't even live in the same dorm as the three of us...Me and Sofia lived on the 5th floor and Kahlil lived on the 8th floor."laughed Bee Bee..
''And I lived across campus in another dorm...I hated that walk back to my dorm...Especially in the Winter." I said.

"You used to be slick, always trying to get us to let you spend the night on the couch, to avoid that walk.Tee Hee...You just was hoping I'd invite you into my bedroom some night.."laughed Bee Bee.

"But you never did.." I said..

"If you had asked...I might have...You never asked....Anyway..You moved into our building second year..."said Bee Bee..

''Yeah...I was on the 16th Floor, Kahlil was on the 8th and you and Sofia were still on the fifth floor.."I laughed..

"Hey at least you didn't have to make that long walk across campus., you just got on the elevator.."said Bee Bee..,laughing...

"With Blue Balls...Look at us now...On the same floor and you in MY ROOM!" I said..

"Nobody has to take a long walk anywhere...Anymore.."whispered Bee Bee..

She was wearing a short T-shirt and panties..I leaned her up against the wall and kissed her passionately..I slowly ran my hand down into her panties and squeezed her butt..

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. I had you that uptight huh?"" she moaned as we continued kissing.,..

"Many a night.." I said..

"Well...you are certainly making up for it now...You never  feel like that anymore do you..?" she whispered..

"No....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...never!" I said in between more kisses that were driving me close to delirium...

 A drunken Lt. Tragg downed the last of his Jameson's Gin and dropped the bottle in front of our apartment building..
He drunkenly walked in and sauntered down the hall....He banged loudly on the door..


"JANNNNNNE!!! , JANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!!! YOU COME OUT HERE THIS MINUTE!!   I'M DECLARING MY LOVE FOR YOU!!! YOU DON'T, YOU DON'T LOVE HIM..
HE JUST WANTS YOU IN BED...I WANT MOREEEE! JANNNNNE!" he screamed to the top of his lungs..and banged on the door..

 ''Who Is That? " I asked angrily...Talk about a mood killer.
"It sounds like...but it can't be....Lt. Tragg.." said Bee Bee...

"What Business has he got around here this time of night?" I said angrily....

''Find out what he wants and get rid of him and then come back in here and handle all this business.." said Bee Bee seductively...


Giving me another sensual kiss...

I swung the door open...I was shocked to see Lt. Tragg..

"Lt. Tragg, what are you doing here, this time of night?" I asked..

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH JANE???" he bellowed..

"Jane? Jane Who? This is my apartment...I just moved in yesterday from the second floor..I'm here with Bee Bee.."I said..

Bee Bee appeared in the doorway...

"Hi Lt. Tragg!" she said with a smile..

"Hi Bee Bee...WHAT? You two live here now?" he asked..

"I live across the hall with Sofia.." said Bee Bee..who was wearing a short , red t-shirt and white lace bikini panties..

Just then Kahlil opened his door..He was in his Boxers and a Gray PENN LAW t-shirt.....
\
''What the hell is goin on out here.? Who is making all that racket?" said Kahlil.. Then he saw Lt. Tragg..

"Oh...Lt. Tragg, What are you doin here, this time of night?" he asked..

"I'M THE THE THE DETECTIVE!!!! I- I- I- I'LL ASK THE QUESTIONS...….I'M LOOKING FOR JANNNNNE!!!!!" he asked..

''Whoooooooo you smell like a distillery...Jane who?" he asked , trying to contain his laughter...

Sofia popped her head out of the doorway...She had on an even shorter night shirt...Her emerald green thong was quite visible..

"He's talking about Jane and Eric Paul who used  to live in Keith's Apartment.." she said...

"Sofia...Is THAT YOU???? WHOA!!! I never realized the hot bodies you two girls have on you..."said a drunken Lt. Tragg...smiling and getting an eye full of both girls..

"Nasty Buzzard." scoffed Bee Bee.
"Pervert!" scoffed Sofia..

Both Bee Bee and Sofia realized they weren't dressed properly and self consciously went back into the apartments..

"Jane and her husband moved out two weeks ago...They left Philly...He got some big job with some big corporation and bought a house wherever they moved..They didn't leave a forwarding address....And so when they moved out...I moved in...I uh wanted to be a little closer to my sweetie here." I said.

"She moved out and she didn't tell any of youse guys where she was moving to?" he asked..

"Nope! We weren't close like that...It was just a hi and bye relationship with us.." said Kahlil and he closed his door..

"WAIT... I-I- I wasn't finished questioning youuuuuuuuuu…...Yvette was her lawyer....She knew you guys worked with Yvette...She probably told Yvette...That was her lawyer.." he said.

"Yeah maybe she did... I don't know...It's midnight...Why don't you uh talk to Ms. Yvette in the morning?" I asked..

"I'm......I'm …..I......I'm the detective here....I-I-I-I'll do the questioning.." he said..

 Bee Bee pulled me away and closed the door in his face..

"He's drunk....There's no need in trying to reason with him now.." she said..
I locked the door...

"You're right...You're always right...Now where were we?" I asked..

We were kissing again.

"You were going to handle all this business." she whispered...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I said as I was engulfed in soft kisses.....

and soon lying across the bed..making out...

Which eventually led to us making sweet love on my bed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Beatrice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love the way you say my name baby...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." Bee Bee squealed..

The Bed was squeaking and the headboard was rattling...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeee.." Bee Bee cooed..

Across the hall..

 "I sure hope he doesn't bother Ms. Yvette."said Sofia.
"In the state he's in...He won't make it to Ms. Yvette's house.. Now where were we?" asked Kahlil..


"You were getting ready to take my clothes off.." said Sofia...

''Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…." said Kahlil..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi…" said Sofia...
They stood in the middle of the floor and kissed passionately...taking each others clothes off..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mamasita…" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi…" she sighed... as she moved up and down on him on the side of the bed and continued to kiss him passionately...


They were soon in Kahlil's bed, making sweet love..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm papi...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." Sofia moaned..

"Oh My god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soo good.." Kahlil moaned..






II-

As Fate would have it, after he left our building...Lt. Tragg walked just a few blocks away and happened upon Gary Lockwood, Ms. Yvette's boyfriend and Investigator for the D.A.'s Office and Ms. Yvette ,leaving the Pizzeria and walking towards her block...

 "This is such a nice night...Those Banana Splits were the truth..." laughed Ms. Yvette.
"Nice , me spending the night with you at your place.."said Gary...

"You used to always spend the night with me at my other apartment..Now I've got way more room in my new place and you hardly ever come over.."joked Ms. Yvette..

"Because you always stop by my house.."said Gary...

"I know...I'm just kidding...I love your house..."said Ms. Yvette..

They stood on the corner and kissed passionately for a few minutes...

"And I love you too!" said Yvette...

"BREAK IT UP!!! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!   YVETTE!!! WHERE IS JANNNEEEE?" came the loud voice of Lt. Tragg.

 "Oh My God!!! It's Lt. Tragg..." said Yvette..
"And he's drunk! Damn it...Way to kill a mood!" said Gary....who was pissed that Lt. Tragg had ruined a good moment..

"WHERE IS JANE???....I KNOW YOU KNOW..YOU WERE HER MOUTHPIECE... I-I NEED TO TALK TO HER!!" said Lt. Tragg...

"I don't know...I'm not her lawyer anymore...She fired me!!...She and her husband paid me and Mr. Trout, Said they were not getting a divorce , that they were going to give their marriage one more try and that was it..I haven't seen either of them since." said Yvette.

"DID -DID-DID YOU KNOW THAT ONE OF YOUR...SNOT NOSED KIDS.....KEITH JONES and your other one,,,the girl with the big tits....BEE BEE...BABY...ARE LIVING IN JANE'S OLD APARTMENT??" he said..

"Oh they are?" laughed Yvette...She knew that I had moved into that apartment...She knew that Bee Bee was probably spending the night with me...

"And that Spanish Girl , VA VA VAVOOM!!  She's got some hips on her and some legs too...She, She, She is living with that-A-RAB Boy right across the hall...Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....I was just by there, they told me that they don't know where they went , that they moved out...But-But-But-BUT I KNOW...THAT YOU KNOW....WHERE IS JANE?" he asked again..

Yvette was laughing hysterically now..

"I'm sorry Lieutenant, but I really don't know..We weren't friends..She was just a client..I didn't know she had moved until you told me just now!.."said Yvette..

"I-I-I DON'T BELIEVE YOU...SHE TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ME DIDN'T SHE?" he said.

"Artie...If she says she doesn't know...She doesn't know.."said Gary silently but firmly.

"She's got you so whipped , you don't know if you're coming or going.." he said, slurring his words..

 "You're absolutely right." said Gary...."Good Night Lieutenant." he said..He wanted to slug him, but he thought better of it..
Yvette cracked up laughing and she and Gary walked away from him.....

''Do I have you whipped Gary?" asked Yvette, laughing..

"What do you think?" replied Gary, putting his arm around her as they walked toward her block...

Leaving him standing on the Corner...



III-

The smell of Hot Coffee wafted Through Sam Mother's Diner

We had put two long tables together..enough to seat most of us...

 ''We still getting our Mani Pedis today girls?" asked Beverly West..
 "Yeah...Did you know we got a visit from Lt. Tragg last night...At Midnight?" asked Bee Bee..
"WHATTTTTTTTT?  MIDNIGHT?? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING?" said Beverly....

"Yeah...He was drunk as a skunk?" said Sofia..

"WHAT??" asked Nelson Incredulously..

"Yeah man...He was screwing some cops estranged wife...She lived in our building across from Bee Bee and Sofia, In the apartment I currently live in......Ms. Yvette was reppin her in her divorce...Anyway long story short.."I said.

"Her and the Cop decided to get back together..He quit the force , got some big time job in Bayside and they moved out...They bought a house...The works..."said Kahlil..

"I moved in her old apartment..." I said..

"Last night..he's as drunk as a skunk..Comes by our building, Hollering and screaming for this woman and bamming on the doors.."said Sofia..

 "Oh My God!"said Josie.."I would've called the cops.." she said..
"Jo, He is the cops.."said Paris..
"He's been by our place...but he was sober and it was in the daytime...Once , he arrested our client right on the premises.." said Beverly,

"Yesss, I remember that. Your mother was going to cut him if I hadn't intervened.." laughed Olivia..
"Damn good thing he didn't come by my house with that foolishness.."said Dabnis..

"You've had enough trouble with him...Just be glad he didn't baby!" said Jazzy, his wife..

 "He's really been out of sorts lately...He needs professional help.."said Olivia..
"Maybe a new line of work.." said Donnie Ray..."He's burning out." he added.

 ''We had a visit with him too last night...Gary and I were leaving the Ice Creamery a little after 1:00 am....and he pulled up ,soused, demanding I tell him where this woman was...I told him...She fired me and wrote me a check..Me and the woman weren't friends..She was just a client..That's the truth."said Yvette..
"Then he demanded to know where this woman was, Like we were lying to him...We just left him there on the street corner...." said Gary..

"He's crazy...I hope he doesn't come back tonight.."said Bee Bee...

''Well we all are going to be out tonight...at Aqua Bar.."said Beverly...

 "That's right..." said Sofia..
 "You guys stay with us tonight.."said Bee Bee..
 ''He might kick my door in.."I joked..
 "That would be a hoot.."laughed Kahlil..
 "Not to Keith it wouldn't.." said Josie..
Paris Laughed..

"Here comes our food.." said Nelson..

 Waffles
 French Toast
 Omelettes
 Hash Browns
 sausage
and hot coffee arrived...

 Jessica Sanchez-Burrows..

"Hola!" said Jessica..
and her husband, Chip walked in..

"Heyyy everybody...Nobody felt like cooking at home this morning?..." Chip joked..

"There's plenty of room at this table.."said Olivia..
 "You can sit with us.."said Jasmine..
"Yeah come on, squeeze in..."said Dabnis...

Jade and Danny Ho walked in...

 "Hey Guys...Happy Saturday..." she said..

"Did you hear Crazy Lt. Tragg last night...He was outside my building calling for Jane."she said..
"I didn't want him to know I was in her apartment...He's a nut.." said Danny Ho..

We all cracked up laughing...

We all busted out laughing....

Speak of the devil, Lt. Tragg walked in...

He stared at all of us sitting there eating..

"One of you knows where Jane is..I know it!" he said and sat at the counter..

"Artie you're drunk...And you can't come in here like this.." said Sam Mother..

"Just serve me my regular, Eggs fried hard, yolks fully cooked...Some Spuds , some sausages and some coffee..." he said.




Sam served him his food...

He was quietly eating as we all finished our meals without incident ,paid our bill and left..

He tossed a few dollars down on the counter..

"Sam, why did she leave me? We had a connection...We had a good thing goin and Just like that...She went back to that loser husband of hers...I was gonna stick it to that joker every chance I got.."said Lt. Tragg.

"Artie...It was a three day fling...You guys had a couple of laughs, some drinks...You got laid ,she got laid and it was over..I mean...She was still technically that guys wife.. They just decided to give it another try..is all. Be glad you had what you had..."said Sam Mother.

"SHE WAS IN HERE?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"Yeah, they both came in here the day they moved... He has got some high paying job wherever they moved and they were buyin a house.."said Sam Mother..

"So they definitely left the city...huh?" said Lt. Tragg...

"Yeah, they didn't say where they were going.."said Sam...They had told him, but considering the state Lt. Tragg was in..He thought it better if he not say..






IV-

Aqua Bar was jumping tonight...

It was packed...

 "It's a nice crowd tonight Auntay.."said Beverly..
"It is...I haven't been in here in about a year.."said Olivia, who was wearing a micro- mini skirt that accentuated her great legs and was turning heads and snapping necks..

Donnie Ray put his arms around Olivia...He rubbed her sexy legs...

"I'm gonna have a good night.." he said..

"Think so, huh?" Olivia laughed..She knew he was talking about after they left the party and returned home..

"Here's a down payment on later..." whispered Olivia as the two of them kissed passionately in the corner..

''Drinks are real cheap tonight.."said Nelson..

"Yeah, they are.."said Paris..
"They ought to have a night like this all the time.." said Josie..
"That's why we picked this night to come out.."said Beverly..

 "This is sooo nice.." said Bee Bee..
 "Yeah, you can't beat these drink specials.." I said..
 "Not at all."said Sofia..
"They got a special Dee Jay from Bayside spinning tonight.."said  Kahlil..

 ''Vettie that dress is giving me thoughts.."
Yvette laughed..."I'd give you thoughts if I wore a potato sack.." she laughed..

"Oh Look, there's Jade and Danny, Dabnis and Jazzy and Jessica and Chip." she said waving them over..
 "Heyyyyy Everybody..."said Jade.. "The Dee Jay is getting ready to set up...Oh My God..No…"said Jade..
 "Yeah, it's Eric Proud ...He's very good... He used to D.J. all of the parties we had at the Precinct, The Beef and Beers, The Christmas Parties.. No Trust me..You'll like him..."said Danny Ho..
 "That's the former cop whose wife, Tragg was banging right?   If he's here...Then she's here...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." laughed Dabnis..
 "Yeah, but Lt. Tragg won't be here...He doesn't hang out in places like this..Young, Urban.." said Jazzy...
 "People of Color.."added Jessica..

"Okayyyyyyy!"said Jazzy, high fiving Jessica.
"Don't look now...but there she is...and there he is.."said Chip..

 Former Police Sgt. Eric Proud was setting up his D.J.ing equipment..
 and the music was beginning to play...


 "Say it aint so.."said Yvette..
 "It's so..."said Bee Bee.
 "Oh God, well at least Lt. Tragg isn't here.."said Sofia..
 "Say What? There he is.." asked Kahlil..
''What is he doing here?" I asked..

Then the music began to play.


Eric was good ....Very good..He had the entire club on it's feet!


All of us were on the floor doing the wobble..













and right there in the middle of it all was Jane Paul..Wobbling with all of us...


"Okay Ms. Thang...I see you.."said Yvette , who was wobbling next to her....

"Heyyyy Yvette...My Husband has many skills, among them...D.J.ing.."said Jane..

"Yes I see.."said Ms. Yvette.."Aren't you in a family way?" asked Yvette...

"Just a week gone...I can't hurt nothin..."said Jane..laughing.. "I'm glad we live right outside the city...I always enjoyed Aqua Bar, Stoleys, the Mermaid Crabhouse...We live close enough we can still go...Eric starts his new job Monday and we are staying at my brother's house  until our house is ready which is probably in another week.We're still in Philly." said Jane..


"I'm so happy for You.." said Yvette..


"JAYNEEEEE!!  JANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!" came the scream from the crowd...It was a drunken Lt. Tragg...He wobbled for a minute before approaching Jane.. I was actually surprised he could dance..
"Oh No...What is he doing here?" said Jane in horror...
 "Oh No...what is he doing here?"I asked..
 "Guess he got lucky or he was looking for us to harass again.."said Bee Bee.
 ''Damn...And we were having so much fun.."said Sofia..
 "Aye Mios Dios.."said Jessica..
"Ohhhhhh No.." said Jessica.

"I gotta feeling the real fun is about to begin...Did you see him wobbling?"said Kahlil..
 "Jane...We need to talk.."said Lt. Tragg..who was still wobbling and spinning around...without missing a beat...It was actually funny to watch...

"Arthur I'm having a good time...Please...go away.."said Jane..

" You just left me....We had made a connection..I was falling in love with you.." said Lt. Tragg..

"Oh come on..We spent three nice days together...You don't even know me...We had a nice run Arthur, but in the end..I chose my husband...Please try to understand...I'm sorry..I'm really sorry if I hurt you, If I led you on...but I- I just chose my husband in the long run...I shouldn't have started with you.and for that I'm sorry..."said Jane..


"Jane , this aint over.."said Lt Tragg..."I need you...You just can't turn me on and turn me off like a light switch!!" he said..
"Arthur...Take your hands off of me.." said Jane, pulling away from him...
"THE LADY SAID IT'S OVER!!!....SO IT'S OVER! BEAT IT!" said Eric Paul..


"Sgt Paul..You do realize I'm a Lieutenant.." snarled a drunken Lt. Tragg....

"You do realize I no longer work for the Philadelphia Police Department and this is my wife?..NOW BACK THE HELL OFF!" said Eric Paul.

 "Lieutenant!!! You're drunk...Come on let's go before you get in trouble.."said Danny Ho..
"Come on Artie....Let's go.." said Gary Lockwood..

"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME....I was a Detective, when both of you were patrolmen....Just happy to grab my coffee..  Lockwood, I brought you through the ranks..Detective, Sgt. Lieutenant..and the same with you Danny...Who in the hell do you think you're talking to??...I am a superior officer..Now unhand me.." he said.

Two Beefy Bouncers arrived..

"You Know this guy?" one asked..

"Nope!" said Danny Ho...
"Nope!" said Gary Lockwood.

Both Danny Ho and Gary Backed up...


"Whether they do or not, What the hell are you gonna do about it?" asked a drunk Lt. Tragg..



Lt. Tragg was knocked out cold  by one of the two bouncers he attempted to swing on...He was transported to a hospital by a stretcher..


Dabnis Coley again laughed so hard, he was shaking...

"Mnnnn, this is a wonderful night.." he declared.."Next round of drinks is on me, all our friends." he declared..

 Olivia looked at Dabnis..

"He's enjoying this wayyy too much." she said, laughing herself..


"I know right?" said Beverly, who was laughing almost as hard...


"Can't take him anywhere....Come on goofball...Let's go home!..." laughed his wife, Jasmine..


 "Well Baby...One thing is for sure..We won't be disturbed tonight.."laughed Bee. Bee.
"That's for sure.." I said, laughing myself..

EPILOUGE--


"Mannnnnnn I didn't know you had skills like that!"said Kahlil....

"You were really good Eric.."said Sofia..
 "Yessss, you had us dancing all night.."said Bee Bee..
"Man...Are you coming back?" I asked..

"I'll be D.Jing at Josies in a few weeks..You can see me there...Don't tell Lt. Tragg.." joked Eric..

''We didn't tell him tonight." said Nelson..

"He kinda crashed our party.." said Beverly.

"Yeah, he has a knack for doing  that.."said Josie..

"Well the fight was good." joked Paris..

 "Stopppppp, that's cruel.."laughed Jessica, who was also laughing so hard , she was shaking...
"But you're laughing...You know it was funny.."laughed Chip..

 ''Wasn't much of a fight...He swung and missed and the bouncer clocked him and knocked him out cold.."said Jazzy, who looked  at her husband,
Dabnis , who was still laughing so hard, he was shaking...Tears were streaming from his eyes...

She smiled and playfully swatted him on the back..

''Will you stop laughing?...It wasn't that funny." she said.

As the crowd began to break up...Jane was talking to Yvette, Gary, Jade, Danny and Olivia and Donnie Ray..

"My husband has made quite an impression on your young associates."said Jane..

 "Yes, I see, Dabnis can't stop laughing.."said Yvette..
 ''Your Husband is good...He's got skills...I wish him the best in his new job.."said Gary Lockwood, who knew Eric when he was a patrolman and who had just made detective around the time he was transitioning into the D.A.'s office as an investigator.

"Glad everybody enjoyed themselves...He'll be D.J.ing at Josie's in about a month..I hope you all come out.."said Jane..
 "I certainly will ,I had a great time tonight...I haven't danced this much in ages.."said Olivia..
 "Me neither.."said Donnie Ray..
 "Sorry about the trouble with Lt. Tragg...Nobody knew he was coming.."said Jade..
"He was soo drunk ,He didn't know he was coming.."said Danny Ho...

 "Forget about  him....Once we get set up....We'll invite you all out to our place..We have a lot of ground...Maybe we'll have a barbecue...Tell Sissy, Duke, Rico, Jimmy,Carlotta and those guys they're invited too."said  Eric..
"Thank you guys for everything...We'll be seeing you" they said as they drove off..

"What a night...All that dancing has worked up a serious appetite..."I said..

"I know an all night joint.."said Gary...

We all wound up at Food Corner..













 Eating Pizzas
 Burgers
and dogs...

What a day it had been...What a night....We chowed down...We talked about how great the music was tonight and how much fun we had...Nobody mentioned Lt. Tragg..

 Who signed himself out of the hospital...as we were eating...
He had a slight headache...but other than that...He was fine..He had a black eye and the side of his face was slightly swollen...He was completely sober by now..

Lt. Tragg had at least found Jane... I only hoped he was satisfied..





No comments:

Post a Comment