Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The Husband Is Always The First Suspect

Our Apartment building...
Midnight...Beds were squeaking....Headboards were rattling...….


Bee Bee and I of course were in her room with the door locked..

 Devouring each others lips
and relieving each other of clothing..


and making sweet love.....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYY!" she whispered...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned....

Bee Bee was driving me to pure delirium......

Sofia and Kahlil..

 were in her room with the door locked..kissing passionately
and relieving each other of their clothing...
and making sweet love  also.....Neither knew if they were coming or going, the sex was so good...

"PAPPPPIIIIII!" Sofia whispered..

"OH MY GODDD!" said Kahlil...


 The real action was three doors down..


Lt. Tragg and Jane Paul
were kissing passionately
and wound up in her bed.....

passionately making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS... The bed was loud and noisy and squeaked loudly...The headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARTHURRRR! OHHHHH MY GODDDD!" she moaned loudly...

He had brought her to orgasm at least five times..She was amazed at his stamina... "He must not have had any for a year the way he's going", she mused..

and later  on her couch making sweet love for another FOUR  TO FIVE HOURS...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned..

, He is scary...she thought...My god, he's a machine..she thought, sweating hard and having at least two more intense orgasms....

"He doesn't get enough!!!" she thought..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SWEEETTT BABY!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEE!" she cried out, she was having her eighth and ninth intense orgasms..



The next morning...

We were coming out to go to breakfast...

Jade was smiling..

"What's so funny Jade?" asked Bee Bee.
"Listen" she said and pointed to the middle window!!


The window was open...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."screamed the unmistakable voice of Lt. Tragg...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Arthur, Love me, Love me, Lovvvvvvvvvvvvve meee."came a female voice...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GEEEEZ!"he moaned...

"OUUUU WEEE...OUUUU WEEE... YESSSS YESSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Lieutenant, sirrrrrrrr!" she screamed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled......

The bed was squeaking something terrible and  the headboard was rattling...

Kahlil and I were howling with laughter...


 "Ouuu Wee...Ouuu WEEEEEE.. YES...YES Lieutenant sirrr..." said Kahlil, howling..
I gave a phony salute and cooed.."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes Lieutenant..."I said..

Sofia was howling with laughter...

"You guys are soooo wrong...Come on..Let's go to breakfast.."she said..

 ''Yeah let's get out of here before they hear us.."said Bee Bee..shaking her head..
Jade was howling with laughter as were we all.

"They won't hear us...They won't hear anything at this point" she said..




II-
It was nearly noon when we walked into Sam Mother's Diner..



Ms. Yvette and Gary Lockwood were sitting in a corner having


Pasta salads  and Ice teas..
 "Look Vettie , Here come your little chickadees..."said Gary...
Ms. Yvette smiled.

"Just getting up loves?" she asked..

 "Yeah , it's a wonder we got any sleep at all last night...All that racket.." I said, laughing..
 "Oh Hush up...Like we don't make any noise....."laughed Bee Bee..
 "Yes you two do.."laughed Sofia...
Kahlil cracked up...

"I KNOW YOU TWO AREN'T TALKIN." laughed Bee Bee...

Sofia and Kahlil cracked up laughing....

"Okay,Okay, I get it...You all had a time last night..."said Ms. Yvette..

"He's not talking about the four of us...He's trying to be smart."said Bee Bee.
"He's talking about your client and Lt. Tragg." said  Jade.

"JANE PAUL????AND LT. TRAGG????" said Yvette...

"SGT.PAUL's WIFE??? AND LT. TRAGG????" asked Gary...

Now we had their attention..

"Yeah man they was gettin it in last night..."I said..


"And still goin strong this morning when we left.." laughed Kahlil...

"Wait a minute...She lives in your building?" asked Gary, incredulous..

"Yeah, across the hall and two doors down...Her and her husband were living there when Sofia and I moved in..."said Bee Bee..

"They had a big loud argument the night you moved in, remember Bee?" said Sofia..

"Yeah, I remember...It was so loud...I got a little frightened..Then they started making love."said Bee Bee..

"Well I'll be damned.." said Gary, shaking his head in disgust...

"Well last night there wasn't any arguing...just bedsprings squeaking...and the sounds of love...
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeee ohhhhh yessss Lieutenant sir..." said Kahlil ,mocking ths sounds we heard..


Jade and Sofia spit their Cokes out, laughing and slamming their hands on the table...

I fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard...

"Ms. Yvette they had the window open and this morning , they were so loud, we could hear them outside..That Lieutenant Tragg is a loud lover.."said Bee Bee..

Ms. Yvette shook her head...

"I didn't need to know that....Oh My God!!...While it is funny...We've got to keep a lid on that...I'm handling her divorce and we don't want to give the other side any grounds to say infidelity.."said Yvette.

"How is it Infidelity? He moved out a month ago...They're uh legally separated.." I said.

"Technically they are still married.."said Ms. Yvette..


"You don't think he's been getting it on since he left?" asked Kahlil..

"He very well could be...But you all aren't sitting here giggling about him keeping you up last night are you?" said Ms. Yvette..

 "Point Taken."said Bee Bee.
 "Yeah...that's just between us.."said Sofia..
"Here comes the man of honor now!" said Jade smiling....

Lt. Tragg walked in...



Just as our Burgers and Cokes were arriving...

He smiled for a change...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that looks as good as I feel.."he said.. "Hey Sam..a big Cheeseburger for me and a Coke.." he said..

''Working today Lieutenant?" I asked.

"Workin the Night Shift...I'm going to go home and take a little nap after I eat...I didn't get a wink of sleep last night.."he said..

"Oh I know you didn't!.." said Kahlil..

Sofia kicked him under the table...




Gary, Yvette, Jade and Bee Bee held their heads down...They were laughing so hard and trying to hide it, it wasn't funny...

Didn't matter, it went completely over Lt. Tragg's head...He devoured that Burger and asked for another one..

"You've got a healthy appetite today Artie."said Sam..

"Yeah I'm extra hungry today....I missed Breakfast.." he said..

III-

Late Night in the City...

Another warm summer night...Another Murder...

"Get some more photos..."said a crime scene investigator...

"Cause of Death was manual strangulation...Apparently this young lady had sex...And the doer used a condom.." said Hazel... So we just have spericide..No semen in the panties or on the body." she said..

Just then, two police cars drove up, facing opposite directions...

Lt. Tragg walked out, flanked by two uniformed officers on both sides..

Hazel sighed...

"Oh my godd...Not him !" she said..

"What have we got here?" said Lt. Tragg...

African-American female, mid twenties...strangled...she apparently had sex...but we can't say if it was rape or consensual....Her partner used a condom...We found spermicide...No semen in the body or in the panties.." said Hazel..

Lt. Tragg noticed a wedding band...

''She was married...Who is she and where is the husband?"he asked.

"Her name is Tynette Jefferson and according to the witnesses who knew her...She was seperated from her husband..They were about to get a divorce or they may have gotten a divorce...She was seeing someone else..We are trying to find out who it was and the husband's car was seen in this area a few hours before.." said another officer..

"Pick him up!" said Lt. Tragg..

"We don't know all of the facts yet...Why don't you wait until after I do a full autopsy at least?" said Hazel..

"The husband is always the first and best suspect in these things Hazel...And while I know your husband is a detective...You my dear are NOT!!! I am...So let a detective handle these things." he said snidely but in a far more gentle (for him) tone than usual.


Hazel sighed...another Warm Summer Night, Another Murder!

"Okay guys, bag her and tag her.. Let's Go.." said Hazel.

As the body was packed in a body bag, strapped to a gurney and moved into an ambulance...

HOURS LATER

In the Interrogation Room,

Sean Williams, arrested for Suspicion of Murder stared at Lt. Tragg and laughed.

"I don't care how long you keep me up...I'm not speaking to you....I want to talk to a lawyer." he snarled and then cracked up laughing..

"Listen you...We got you cold...You were seen...."said Lt. Tragg...

"No somebody said they saw my car...a 2020 Nissan Rogue...Do you know how many of them are on the street?" laughed Sean.

"So you're saying you weren't there?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"I aint sayin nothin....Lawyer!  That's all I'm sayin.." said Sean...

 "He said Lawyer three times Lieutenant!"said Bee Bee..
 "That means the interview is over.."said Sofia.
 "What's Up Sean?" I said..
"Hey Man." said Kahlil...

Lt. Tragg was astounded...

''What? What are you guys doing here?  Where is Yvette?" asked Lt. Tragg...

"She 's probably asleep , As I was before my Aunt and my Mother woke me up..This is my cousin, Sean Williams...My Aunt called my mother and my mother called me..and my friends...They are here for moral and legal support.." said Bee Bee..

Sean looked at me...

"You finally got Bee huh? I knew you liked her...I remember when she brought you to a couple of family events when yall was in Law School and you was posin as her boyfriend...I could look at you and tell you really liked her and my moms and my auntie said she really liked you too and yall two just needed to stop playin....I see you finally did...MY MAN!" said Sean..giving me dap..

I smiled.

"Your cousin strangled his wife tonight..." said Lt. Tragg...

''Bee I didn't do this...Honest...You know me...I'm no killer...That's what I tried to tell Columbo over there.."said Sean..

"Did you and Tynette officially divorce?" asked Bee Bee.

"It would have been official next week..."said Sean.."She had a new man, Guy named Cochise somethin or other...I got a new woman...How come her new man aint up here?" asked Sean...

'"Sean!! Don't!  We'll get you arraigned in court tomorrow, See if we can get you bail.."said Sofia..

"Damn Sofia, you still look good mami...I regret that I didn't know how to treat you back in the day...I might not be in this situation I'm in now if I had of...I hope you're doin right by her.." he said to Kahlil..

"I am man.." said Kahlil..

"He is...You need to focus on these charges." said Sofia...

"I'm gainfully employed...I can pay you.....My mom's church is willing to raise money to pay any reasonable bail..."said Sean...

''Sit tight Sean, We are on it." I said.

"Officer, Book him, take him upstairs.." said Lt. Tragg..

as the officers handcuffed Sean and walked him to the elevator that led to holding facility known as "The Cooler" a few floors up..



IV-

The Next Morning..


Ms. Yvette and her client,  Jane Paul were meeting to discuss the terms of her divorce from

 Detective Sgt. Eric Paul
Who was there with his Attorney, Arthur Trout...

First off , they could agree on nothing and the negotiations were tempestuous with a lot of yelling and screaming....

It got so bad, Arthur Trout whispered to Ms. Yvette..

"Maybe you and I should uh recess and go for some coffees and let cooler heads prevail.."

"I'd take you up on it Arthur, but these two might kill each other in here.." said Ms. Yvette..

Arthur Trout laughed...

Hours Later-

Jane Paul met Lt. Tragg at the Morris Arboretum...

 ''Arthur this is soo romantic..I missed you last night.." said Jane..
"I caught a murder....a young girl, strangled, possibly raped...We got the soon to be divorced husband in custody.." said Lt. Tragg..

"Wowww that was fast work.." said Jane..

"The husband is always the first suspect.."said Lt. Tragg.

Jane stared in Lt. Tragg's eyes..

He stared in hers...

They began kissing passionately....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Arthurrrr...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JANNNNNNNE!!!" he moaned....in between more kisses..

Meanwhile back at our office...Ms. Jade has a surprise visitor..

''Detective Paul...Ms. Yvette is out of the office right now...She should be back soon...I'm afraid her other attorneys are out too.."said Ms. Jade.

"I'm here to see you and them....





I understand Ms. Evans, Mr. Jones, Ms. Garcia and Mr.Ahmed are representing a Sean Williams...He's accused of murdering his ex-wife or soon to be ex-wife..."said Detective Paul..
"What has that got to do with you?" asked Ms. Jade.

"I don't think he did it!...I looked at the Witness statements....Three of em and all three different times, different positions  of the car.....And three witnesses who say they saw him at the Bowling Alley , who Lt. Tragg wouldn't even talk to...I think once again that prick, Lieutenant Tragg has rushed to judgement and I will help you in any way you need...If you need to see Street Cam, Traffic cam or ATM cam footage for your investigation...You call me...I know you are dating Lt. Ho...but this way, he won't be in Tragg's crosshairs..I can get you the police report and the autopsy report just as fast...Anything you need..I'm your guy.." he said..

"Thank you...and you know this won't influence in anyway the outcome of your divorce proceedings with Ms. Yvette and Mr. Trout....I have nothing to do with that...




Neither does Mr. Jones, Ms. Evans, Ms. Garcia and Mr. Ahmed.." said Jade...

"I know that and I don't care....That prick Lt. Tragg is screwing my soon to be ex-wife and anything I can do to give him grief...I'm willing to do.." said Detective Sgt. Paul.

"Well thank you...I won't betray your confidences...Could you get me a copy of the crime scene report, the autopsy and any street, traffic cam and or business cam reports possible as soon as possible?" asked Jade..

"I'll have that for you in two hours.."said Detective Sgt. Paul..

"Thank you..." said Jade...

While in a remote place in the Morris Arboretum..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Arthurrrrr...OHHHHHHHHHH!"

Lt. Tragg and Jane Paul were making sweet love...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments:

Post a Comment