Monday, June 1, 2020

Just Another Day

We were assembled in court around our client, Henry Louis Gibson...

A Highly functional Autistic  African-American young man accused of First Degree Murder... It had been a contentious Three week trial  but myself,

Donnie Ray Alexander, Investigator for my wife and her niece's law firm , Ex New Orleans Homicide Detective, now married and living here in Philadelphia had done a thorough investigation and had left no stones unturned..

My wife, Lead Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece,

Co Lead Attorney, Beverly West-East...

assisted by her husband,

Attorney Nelson East and

Newly minted attorney, Josie Boyd...had put on a masterful defense...

Now we waited for the verdict...

 The Assistant District Attorney, a man we had faced before , who was very good and tenacious stood by too...He was confident he had won...
Arresting Officer, Lt. Arthur Tragg was convinced they had a solid case also...He had a broad smile on his face...

Judge Drinkwater looked at the verdict...She smiled a bit...Then passed it to the Baillif..

"Read it.." she said Softly..

"ON COUNT ONE, MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, WE THE JURY FIND THE DEFENDENT, HENRY LOUIS GIBSON...NOT GUILTY!!

ON COUNT TWO, USE OF AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME, WE THE JURY FIND THE DEFENDENT, HENRY LOUIS GIBSON, NOT GUILTY!

ON COUNT THREE, WE THE JURY FIND THE DEFENDENT, HENRY LOUIS GIBSON, NOT GUILTY!!!"

"I am going to ask that the jury be polled..."she said..

The jury was polled and all 12 said unanimously... "NOT GUILTY!"

"Alright...I would like to thank the jurors for doing a fine job....You are free to go as well as you Mr. Gibson." she said and smiled..

Henry Gibson, His mother, his father and his two sisters and fiancé, who was also autistic thanked us profusely and hugged us..

 "You all are sooo welcome.."said Olivia and Beverly....
 "You're sooo welcome...but it was a team effort.."said Beverly...
 "You all are so welcome...Good Luck to you..."said Nelson...Who had brought the case to us...He had never believed this boy was guilty and felt as though Lt. Tragg terrorized him and tricked him into confessing a crime he didn't commit..

The case was brought to him by an old friend who used to be with the Public Defenders office and was now working for the ACLU, who was paying for this young man's defense..They contracted us out..
 "Good Luck to you Henry..."said Josie..
I agreed with Nelson and did a thorough investigation....I started with the assumption that he was guilty and then worked backwards and found more discrepancies in time and witness statements and in the scientific and forensic evidence...None of it played and the suspicion fell on two other people, both witnesses, both caught in a web of lies and inconsistancies who may have committed this murder and used the affable Henry as the perfect scapegoat...


Olivia and Beverly crafted a masterful defense...One of their best...

 Nelson picked a perfect jury as usual...
And Josie came up big , when we needed her....

It got us an acquittal....

  ADA Graham was frustrated...

"I don't know how you became a detective.....You'd be better as a, as a crossing guard....My god man, you've loused up another case." he said and stormed off..
"This was not my fault...Olivia and Beverly played fast and loose with the facts...." said Lt. Tragg..

"It appears YOU played fast and loose with the facts Lieutenant and used some pretty underhanded tricks to trick that boy into "confessing." said Olivia ,who had heard him and had had enough of his proselytizing..

"That was pretty low, Even for you."said Beverly....

 "Come on...Let's go ladies...I know a fantastic place we can have a nice lunch..."I said.
 "Great idea Donnie Ray...Let's go girls.."said Nelson, who didn't want to see a verbal confrontation between Lt. Tragg and Olivia and Beverly...The three had been spoiling for a fight the entire three weeks leading up the verdict...Whenever they dared have lunch at Sam Mother's Diner..
Josie was the only one he didn't bother...Probably because he didn't know her that well and because he realized she was just a "Junior partner"

Judge Drinkwater, our friend walked over to us...

"That was some incredible lawyering you guys did...At first I was certain you were fighting an uphill battle, but once again you pulled it off..You took this case apart like surgeons...piece by piece...That's what you're supposed to do...Great bit of lawyering.."she said..

"Thank you !  We try!   You had another baby didn't you?" asked Olivia..

"Girlllllll, I've had TWO more since I last saw you two...and I'm a few weeks pregnant with another one, This will make number four.....Herbie just can't his hands off of me or his trousers zippered...The man is killing me..." she laughed.

"WOWWW! Congratulations.. Tell Herbie we said Hello." laughed Beverly...

Lt. Tragg saw Olivia and Beverly chatting with the Judge and turned and walked out...He was furious...

The Press as usual gave "Lt. Wrong Arrest" a good drubbing as they usually did after these cases...While snapping our pictures and heaping praise on us...

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else...We just didn't know it..





II-

He'd have to take it out on someone else today...I found a nice Vietnamese Restaurant to go to...

with incredible cuisine...

"Ummmmm this food is delicious.." said Beverly...

"Isn't it?" said Josie..

"Oh My God this is good..."said Nelson..

 "A great way to celebrate a victory in court..." I said.
"Thank youuuuuu husband, for bringing us here.."said Olivia..

She placed a soft ,slow ,sensuous kiss on my lips

"That's a preview of what awaits you later on.." she whispered to me...and winked...

I smiled sheepishly...

Nelson played with the zipper on Beverly's tight skirt..

"If you can wait until we get home...I'll let you unzipper it." she whispered to him...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god.." he whispered softly...

Beverly giggled... "You are such a horn dog...." she said..




III-

At home,

"Hurry Up and get out of those clothes ." said Olivia, who was serious about what she had said..

She certainly didn't have to tell me twice...

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing.." she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...


 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt.." she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god, Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...

Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and
hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else...We just didn't know it.. but in a few hours...We would know it..

IV-


The next morning...

Alfreda had hot coffee

 waiting for everybody...

Our newest Attorney, Josie Boyd, the only one who was actually on time smiled.. She remembered when that was her job as office manager to supply hot coffee to us...She had come a long way... Para-Legal and now Attorney....She smiled as we wandered in..

 "Heyyy Freda, Josie.."said Olivia..
"Good Morning Alfreda, Good Morning Josie.." I said..

"You love me that much baby?" Beverly cooed..
"Yes I love you that much and more.." whispered Nelson in between soft ,slow kisses...
Beverly and Nelson were still kissing passionately in the doorway..They paused and smiled sheepishly at us..

"Heyyy everybody..." they both said..

"Ummmmmm Ummmmph...Well, At least I know you love her Nelson..."laughed Alfreda.. " Heard you guys won in court yesterday...Rockland told me that old Graham had been bragging and had even bet someone that "Auntie and Niecy are goin down on this one...I got em…" He's sick as a dog this morning..Had to pay out $1000.00 dollars to about three or four of the ADA's and lost the case...Men are so silly...Believe it or not..Rockland bet on you two..."laughed Alfreda..

 "It was touch and go for a minute...We fought an uphill battle and he did have the jury swaying his way for a minute.."said Olivia..
"But we had the law on our side and Donnie Ray's sterling investigation..We found so many holes in his case by the time we started our defense that if his case was the Titantic it couldn't have sunk faster."said Beverly..

"You can also blame that on Lt. Tragg….He did some things that bordered on being illegal as well as immoral."said Nelson..

 "True, but all detectives, including yours truly has used some of those tricks and little white lies to get a confession out of a suspect that we strongly felt was guilty..Only thing was ,all of his witnesses were caught in a web of lies and deceit...Couldn't get the times right...Weren't at the scene...Heard not second, but fourth hand a lot of accounts...Oh it was just messy..." I said.
"And the forensic evidence just drove the hammer into the nail of the case...Lt. Tragg got the reports from Hazel and never bothered to look at them.."laughed Josie..

"You guys were all over the news last night...I know you didn't see it...About how you have protected the rights of the down trodden, How Lt. Tragg has bungled many of those cases..It didn't show him in a flattering light at all.."said Alfreda.

"Lt. Tragg, Flattering light???...Now there is an Oxymoron.."said Beverly..





We all cracked up laughing....

Olivia's phone rang...

''Who is this? It's a California area code..but not San Francisco...." said Olivia..

"Olivia....It's been a long time baby...Bet you didn't expect to hear from me again.." came the voice..

"Oh My God...David....David Snowden!!!"said Olivia..

"Uncle Dave?" said Beverly...

"I'm in a bit of trouble...How would you and your team like an all expenses paid trip to California?"he asked.

Yesterday might have been Just Another day, but today, I had a feeling was going to be anything but.,


(TO BE CONTINUED)






No comments:

Post a Comment