Saturday, June 27, 2020

Friday Night Til Sunday Morning

Nightfall! We were all back from celebrating ...

No sign of Lt. Tragg ,hanging around our home...


Olivia and I didn't care anyway.....

"Come here girl..." I said to her and took her in my arms....We kissed passionately...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….you are ready tonight..." she said.....

"I sure am..."I said ,kissing her butter soft lips....

Her lips were so soft...I just wanted to devour them....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…"she moaned as I ran my hands down into her panties and squeezed her butt, she opened my trousers and began to fondle me softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuu you just amaze me...I swear you get bigger every time.."gushed Olivia..

"You get sexier everytime…" I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned..

It wasn't long before I had her stretched out on the bed.....We never made it under the covers now of days..Making sweet love....

"Oh my goddddd!..."she moaned softly as we crashed on the bed and we began to make sweet love....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned as the bed began to squeak beneath our combined weight...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband, you are sooo hard, soooo huge..." she moaned.....

I was losing my mind slowly....The way I always had when we made love...Olivia was so warm, so soft, sooo wet....I was delirious....


Before long we were making sweet love...Our bed making no noise, our headboard rattling out of control...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...I love you soooooo much!" she cooed.. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia, you are driving me crazy.." I moaned.. 

FOR THE NEXT EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...our bed was shaking and our headboard was rattling..

Both of Olivia's legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from left to right...she was sweating profusely....

"OH MY GOD!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSS. OUUUU WEEE, OUUUU WEEEE..YESSS...YESSSS….OHHH YESSS DONNIE RAY!!" she moaned..She was having an intense orgasm...


It caused her to kiss me softer, slower... I came so hard....I swear I'd lost my sight almost....


When I woke up the next morning... I was in bed alone...

Olivia had dressed and showered...She had left me a letter-

"Thank you dearest for yet another great night...I'm at Sam Mother's having coffee...You're welcome to join me. Livy." it read...with a lipstick kiss on it..I smiled.

II-
The next morning...

Olivia sat at the counter by herself , drinking coffee..

...She looked exhausted...

"Celebrated too much last night huh Livy?  I see you guys won in court yesterday..."said Sam Mother..

"Yeah Sam and then went home and celebrated some more."said Olivia...who then laughed..."I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that." Olivia laughed..

"Liv we are all adults baby..."said Sam Mother ,thinking... "That damn husband of hers is one lucky man."

Susan Goode walked in and sat next to Olivia..

"Heyyyy Lawyer lady!" she said..

"Heyyy Susan...What are you doing up?" asked Olivia..

"I'm Hungry." said Susan..."I'm back in my place now....I liked the food in here so much I decided to give it another try."said Susan.

''What will you do for work now?" asked Olivia.

"You won't believe this...Suzzette Enright took over the company....She's asked me to stay on and head up her transition team..."said Susan Goode..

"That's wonderful.." said Susan...

"Here comes your niece..Wow..she looks beat..."laughed  Susan... "You guys didn't get any sleep last night?" asked Susan...

''We have husbands with the hormones of teenaged boys...They want it all the time.."said Olivia, "But I'm not complaining...and I'm certain my niece isn't either.."said Olivia..



Beverly and Nelson stopped in the doorway and kissed each other passionately....

"Apparently they didn't get enough of each other...I gotta find myself a boyfriend...I need to get laid on a constant basis like you guys."said Susan.

 "Good Morning Auntay..Hi Susan"said Beverly..
 "Good Morning Liv, Susan." said Nelson...
 "Heyyy everybody."said Josie..
"Good Morning.."said Paris.

The four of them found a booth and ordered pancakes and sausage..


and hot coffee..


I walked in...I saw Olivia sitting at the counter with Susan...

I kissed her softly...

"Good Morning baby...I got your message...Did you order yet?" I asked.

"No...I was waiting for you.."said Olivia softly....

"Those hot cakes, Shortcake, Nelson, Josie and Paris have look good.." I said.

"I'll take an order too." said Olivia..

"Two orders of Pancakes and Sausage , Hashbrowns and Coffee Sam.." I said..

"Coming up." said Sam Mother..



Our food came up..

 "You're not eating Susan?" I asked.
"I am , I'm just trying to decide what to have..." said Susan..

"How about two eggs over hard and sausage...No Hash Browns and coffee.?" she asked..

"Comin up pretty lady."said Sam Mother.



Her food came up...

The three of us sat at the counter..












III-

Lt. Tragg walked in , He saw Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Paris sitting in a booth...




They were totally oblivious to him...He wasn't in a suit, He was in jeans and a denim jacket...His hair was mussed up..

He looked at the counter...

He saw Olivia and I


Eating breakfast and talking quietly and

and Susan Goode, eating quietly...

He walked over to us..

"Geez, do you guys do everything together?" he asked.

"Well actually I was here first by myself , They're just coming in."said Olivia...

"You're a cult leader Liv..." he joked.. He sat down on the other side of Susan..

"My usual Sam.." he said.. "And how are you doing?"he said to Susan.

"I'm doing fine, now that I've been cleared of murder charges." she said snarkily..

"Ouch, I guess I deserved that...But you're free and clear now...Why don't we start over?" he asked..

"WHAT?  Start Over?  We didn't start anything to begin with....Are you mad? You arrested me , charged me with a Capital Crime, A conviction could have sent me to jail for the rest of my life or worse...The Death Penalty...We don't come back from that..." said Susan, who was finishing up her food..



Lt. Tragg's food was just arriving... Sam Mother was laughing at Lt. Tragg fighting a lost cause...
An Assistant District Attorney like Karen Page , who you worked closely with on a trial was one thing..but the woman you arrested and charged with murder was another thing all together.

III-

 I stared in Olivia's eyes...

"You know what I want?" I asked.
"You want me...You always want me.." she whispered.

We kissed passionately.....

Lt. Tragg stared at us then turned back to Susan...

"I haven't been able to get you off my mind since I arrested you...You're all I can think about...I dream about you at night...I looked for you for weeks before the trial." he said.

"For what? I was under indictment for murder...BECAUSE OF YOU!!! It's a good thing Olivia and Beverly and crew were my lawyers...Dabnis said I should sue you ." said Susan.

The mention of his name drove Lt. Tragg into a rage.... "DABNIS???THAT ASSHOLE...I WAS TWO SECONDS FROM KNOCKING HIM OUT!!" he snarled..

She paid her tab..

"Yeah...well, lucky for you....I'm not taking him up on it....I had a good mind to do it though for a minute!" she said..

Beverly and Nelson walked by..They all but ignored Lt. Tragg….

 "Hi Susan , got any plans for today?" asked Beverly...
"Hey Susan.." said Nelson..

"I might be at Stoley's tonight.." she said..."How bout you guys?" she asked..

 "We going to Stoley's Too and Maybe Aqua Bar afterwords.."said Nelson.
"Yeah , we've been workin so hard we need to cut loose tonight."said Beverly...

 "Same here..."said Josie..
"Keith ,Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil said that they'll be at Stoleys and Jessie, Chip, Jazzy and Dabnis will be meeting us later at  Aqua Bar too! ..."said Paris..

"You know, that's not a bad idea..I might hang out with you guys and stop by Josie's for live music afterwords."said Susan...

 "We may stop in Josie's tonight...We are supposed to be meeting Yvette and Gary there.."said Olivia
And Jade, Danny Ho, Zoey and Lem may be there too!.."I said.

"There's a local Jazz Band playing late tonight...I used to date the Bass Player...I may stop in there too."said Susan.
"Or you could come with me to Curley's , and have a  juicy steak this thick...Some drinks, some quiet conversation...."said Lt. Tragg..

"Do Me a Favor.....GET LOST!" said Susan Goode , who got up..."Bye Guys....Thanks again for everything.." said Susan Goode.

Lt. Tragg sat stone faced..






None of us laughed or said anything...We quietly filed out...He was obviously very embarrassed by what had just transpired.

Sam Mother just looked at him and shook his head.

Lt. Tragg scoffed.

"Olivia's cult...They do everything together." he said.






IV-

Susan Goode said she was going to Stoleys, because she knew Lt. Tragg would be there..She actually had no plans to be there..




Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Paris went to Stoleys where they met up with




where they met up with Keith Jones, Bee Bee Evans, Sofia Garcia and Kahlil Ahmed...

The place was packed... They found some tables near each other and drank and danced until 12:00

Lt. Tragg was there, scanning the crowd...He saw them and they saw him...But they didn't engage.
He was clearly looking for Susan..

They all left and headed to Aqua Bar..

It was packed too!

They hooked up with Jessica Sanchez , Chip , her husband, Jazzy and Dabnis..












They danced the entire night....

They all saw Lt. Tragg there too, scanning the crowd..but again, they paid him no mind...They danced and drank and ignored him...

By 12:45 ,he was gone..Convinced that Susan wasn't there...

He went next to the last place, Susan mentioned..

Josie's...

Like Stoleys and Aqua Bar, the place was crowded...It was Saturday Night...






Olivia and I, Yvette and Gary and Zoey and Lem were seated in a booth, watching a local band perform..


They were pretty good..

Lt. Tragg saw us..


He saw Jade Lee and Lt. Danny Ho sitting alone in a corner listening to the music and drinking..

We all saw him...

He left shortly before closing, realizing he had been had...Susan never intended on hanging out at any of these places...She just dropped names ,knowing he would be there...

It was closing time now and everybody was headed home..









We all were couples...

In no time we'd all be

 Kissing
 and making all kinds of wild and crazy love
for hours on end...

 While he was exhausted from the whole thing...
He needed a vacation...That's what he needed.

EPILOUGE-

THE NEXT MORNING-

We decided to stay in...

I was in the kitchen early fixing breakfast..

for Olivia and I and our other "tenants"...

 Pancakes
 Omelettes
 Sausage
and Orange Juice..


''Smells Good Donnie Ray....Did you know we saw Lt. Tragg twice last night?" said Beverly as she prepared plates ,knives and forks and glasses for the table.

 ''You did?" I asked.
''Yeah , he was in Stoleys when we all were in there...He didn't say nothin to us...But he was in there."said Nelson.

 "Yeah and we left Stoleys and went to Aqua Bar and he was in there too!"said Josie.
"Yeah, it was like he was looking for somebody...He didn't stay long."said Paris.

"He came in Josie's too...He was looking for Susan....She dropped all of those names at Sam Mother's of places she might be and all the while , She had no intention of being there.."said Olivia..

"He's got some nerve thinking she'd sleep with him...After he busted her...Or even go on a date with him...He's crazy!" I said..

"Beverly and I have been telling you that for years."laughed Olivia.

"You see it now don't you?" laughed Beverly..

as we all chowed down

on a fine Sunday Morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment