Thursday, June 4, 2020

Scandalous

The Press was popping flashlights in her face...
Aspiring Actress , Now Murder Suspect, Veronica Lane walked out of the county jail...

"Please...Please Leave me alone...I have no comment, Talk to my Attorneys.." she said..

Olivia, Beverly, Myself, Nelson and Josie were on both of her sides as she walked out..

 "No Comment....Our Client is innocent...It'll all come out in the trial.."said Olivia..
 "No Comment Guys...Thank You!" said Beverly...
 I said nothing...I just pushed them out of the way and helped get Veronica in the car...
 So did Nelson...
"Noooooo comment" said Josie..

Someone had put the bail money up for her and she called us when she was released...  We rushed to the courthouse where she was being held..


"Is it true the estranged wife of your rumored lover...District Attorney Candidate David Snowden put up your bail money?" asked one reporter..

"No Comment."said Veronica wisely..

 "I don't know where you get your information...Somebody steered you way out of the ball park."said Beverly..
"Good day guys...We'll see you all in court I'm sure." said Olivia.

"Isn't it true that District Attorney candidate David Snowden is paying for you guys to be out here to defend his lover?" asked another reporter..

"I don't know what you're talking about? I have no further comment."said Olivia..
"Get out of here! " I said gruffly pushing the man away as he continued to snap photos..

Nelson took the wheel...



Olivia, Beverly and Josie took the back seat and surrounded Veronica so she couldn't be seen..

We whisked her off into the early morning until they were all a blur....

 "I'm curious Veronica..Who put up your bail?" I asked..
"David's bitch of a wife...She's an Attorney also...She has had suspicions about us for awhile..David and I didn't start seeing each other until after he and his wife were separated... She's getting their house and two of his five cars...I think she plans to buy a property and start her own law firm.."said Veronica.

 "Interesting." laughed Beverly ,hugging her Aunt...
 ''Yes...Interesting.."laughed Josie..
Nelson smiled...


Olivia smiled...She had divorced her lecherous first husband, Elwood, a very successful Attorney who was practically a millionaire...She took their very expensive home on the Main Line and four of his eight cars...She liquidated it all and bought and furnished the Duplex the four of us live and work in now...and still had enough money left over to start her law firm...of which the four of us are employed..She smiled..

"His wife through her lawyer asked me if David paid for you guys to come out here to defend me..I said that I didn't know what he was talking about...He paid my bail anyway and leaked that story to the press...I never told them anything."said Veronica.

"Good Girl and don't..We are going to get you out of this, then you're free and clear.."said Olivia.
We dropped her off at her apartment..

''Don't talk to anybody...Refer them to your attorneys." said Beverly...

"I will and thank you.."said Veronica..

II-

We headed back to our Air BNB where we saw two familiar figures from home.....

 Attorney and TV Journalist B.L. Benz of "HARD BOTTOM
and his girlfriend and our good friend, ADA Karen Page...

 "I knew...I knew you might be on this story....I just knew it...How are you guys doing?" said Olivia, hugging B.L. and Karen...
 "Heyyyy B.L." said Beverly...
 "This is your kind of story.."laughed Nelson...High fiving him..
 "B.L. , Karen, come on in...We have a nice spread set up..."I said..
"Hey you guys.."said Josie, laughing...


"Alfreda gave us your address...We told her we were coming out.."said Karen..

"We are at a hotel, not too far from here....I  brought a film crew out..."said B.L.

''Well you get exclusive interviews with all of us...Just don't ask us who is paying us...We are not at liberty to tell..."said Olivia..

"Won't even come up....I promise...It's not important.."said B.L.

 We gave them the tour of our place....

"Liv this is beautiful..."said Karen...
and in the kitchen...


Beverly and I set up a spread of Cold Cuts

 Cold Cuts for sandwiches
 Cole Slaw
and Beer...


Josie and Nelson got everybody plates..

''Since I'm out here...I'd like to make myself useful....Is there a Law Library in  town?" asked Karen.

 "A very nice one..."said Olivia..
"Yeah....we can work there during the day and work on strategy, look up precedents.."said Beverly...

"I can help you.."said Karen..

 "The More the merrier."said Nelson..
"Yesss."said Josie..

We chowed down....

While they were at the law library...I'd be doing some digging...

"You guys know how to live...I remember the last time I was a way with you guys.."said B.L. munching on a sandwich ...

Karen wiped the mayo off his lips..






III-

 "These accusations are scandalous....While I do know Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West from my growing up in Philadelphia...I did not pay for them to come out here, I did  not pay for them to defend Ms. Layton and I certainly am not paying for any Air BNB they are staying at....I'm directing all my money and energy to this campaign for District Attorney.."said David Snowden..
''What is your connection to Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece Beverly West?" asked a reporter.


"Olivia is the baby sister of my best friend , growing up, Jimmy West...We played Football in High School and College... Beverly West , her niece is Jimmy's daughter....As you know he has a Morning Talk show -"Good Morning San Francisco" now and his wife is Actress, Malinda West...We all grew up in Philadelphia... Olivia and Beverly are like family to me..Their being out here is purely co-incidental...." he said..

"Your estranged wife said you brought them out here and you are paying them to defend your lover ." said another reporter...

"My wife doesn't know what she is talking about...We are going through  a contentious divorce right now..she'll say anything to hurt me...This has nothing to do with my campaign..." he said.

His opponent, Lloyd Butts said..

"He's a mess...Going through a messy divorce, rumors of marital infidelity....rumors of an affair with a murder suspect no less...Just a mess.. How can he concentrate on what needs to be done concerning crime in our city when he has all this to contend with...Personally I feel as though he should drop out and clean his own first and let me...Lloyd Butts clean up the crime in these streets...LLOYD BUTTS...I'll kick the butt of crime.."

We were watching the news..Nelson and I laughed so hard, we nearly choked...


 "Oh My God, Did you hear that.....Lloyd Butts,,,I'll kick the Butt of crime.." laughed Nelson...

We both High fived each other and fell to the floor laughing...

"Oh My Godddd..."howled B.L. He was laughing too...

 Olivia shook her head and smiled..

''Silly, Silly Men, I didn't it that funny." she said.
"I didn't either Liv, actually....I thought it was kind of corny." said Karen..

 ''I did too, but...They like it.."said Beverly...
''Yeah, they do.." said Josie, laughing at us ,laughing so hard..

IV-

We all went out to the Pier that night...We rode on the rides...We ate Popcorn, Cotton Candy and had a good time...

 "This is soo much fun.."laughed Josie..
 "It is.."said Beverly...
"Man this is more like a vacation than work.,."said Nelson...

 "This is fun...but I still prefer the fun we had the other night.." I whispered to Olivia..
'Yes and the fun we are going to have tonight after the kids are asleep.." she whispered in my ear...and winked..

 B.L. walked over to us...He had a peculiar look on his face..

"I was uh winning my sweetie a Stuffed Tiger and I saw this particular gentlemen...in an uncompromising position...so I snapped some photos... Take a look...." he said..
"OH MY GOD!" said Karen, who hadn't seen the photos..

"That's Lloyd Butts....." I said..

"And that aint his wife!!!" said Nelson...

 ''Ewwwww...He's locking lips with a boy young enough to be his son..."said Olivia..
"Looks Like Mr. Butts is leading a secret life of his own..."said Beverly...

"What are you going to do with those photos B.L.?" asked Olivia, smiling..

''Welllll, if they anonymously wind up in the hands of the press...It will make life very interesting around here.." said B.L. laughing...

We all had a big belly laugh...

THE NEXT DAY-

''My wife and I would ask for privacy at this moment to uh work some things out..."said Lloyd Butts.

"Are you dropping out of the race for D.A. Mr. Butts?" asked a reporter..

"Yes....Yes I am..." he said..

"How long have you been in the closet Mr. Butts?" asked another reporter..

"No more questions....I'm done!" he said and walked off the podium...

That same day....We were in court for jury selection...

Assistant District Attorney, Jessie Snell was a reasonably able and good attorney...but he,like our Lt. Tragg liked seeing himself on Television...He had every hair  perfectly in place, He wore very expensive tailored suits and nice colognes and fashioned himself as a ladies man...

"Olivia and Beverly... Why you're more beautiful and sexy in person..ummmmmmm." he said checking them out... You're really Aunt and Niece? Tell me you're not married." he asked..

 "Thank you ,We are Aunt and Niece and yes we are Happily Married....We are nine years apart in age, before you ask."said Olivia, who was the same age he was..
''And Yes..We are married.. That's my Auntay's husband right there..

Donnie Ray Alexander...He's our Investigator..

and that's my husband, over there...Attorney Nelson East....He will be assisting us.." said Beverly, smiling..

''Damn, Married and you bought your husbands with you huh?" he said. He then spotted Josie..

"And who is that?" he asked..

"That's Josie Boyd...My other Associate Attorney. She will be assisting us also.."said Olivia.

"She married?" he asked.

"No, but she's spoken for...She has a boyfriend in Philadelphia.."said Olivia..

"He's in Philly...I'm here in Cali.." he laughed..

After he walked away...Beverly said.

 "He's cute, but a horn dog..." she said and giggled...
"Exactly.."laughed Olivia and the two laughed their conspiratorial laugh..

On Voir dire...He had no skill at all..


Nelson and Josie knew the type of juror we wanted...Young, Hip ,Millennial if we could get them...

ADA Snell was so busy peering at Josie's breast and then going back and forth checking both


Olivia and Beverly out that he was hardly paying attention to the jury selection and


Nelson and Josie pitched a shutout..We got all 12 jurors we wanted...

"Did you know that the ADA asked for my autograph?...He's a Fan Boy.."said Veronica.

"I'm not surprised..." laughed Beverly...

At a nearby Cantina... David Snowden is having a meeting with his estranged wife..

''What do you want/" he asked..

"Look...I can't prove you hired Olivia and Beverly to defend that white girl and I don't care...and it looks like you deep sixed your competition..." she said as she munched on

 Tacos
and they both gulped down beer after beer..

"I had nothing to do with that...I know you don't believe this..but I really didn't..I had no idea that the man was gay...It just worked out for me.."said David..

"If we get back together...I'll drop divorce precedings...Because if you're about to become the first African-American District Attorney, you're going to need somewhere to live......I'm about to get the house and I don't have any interest in any of your cars...Why not take me back...and have everything and not lose a thing?" said his wife..

He pondered the thought...

"You make a valid point...A very valid point.." said David...Being a newly elected D.A. and living in a small apartment after a divorce was not a good look at all he mused. It seemed as though everything was breaking his way for a change.

"Do you have to cheat? "she asked..

"No, I don't... I'm too old for this..."he sighed..


They wound up going to a cheap motel.... and making sweet love....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Oh my godddddddd Ouuuuuuuuuu,
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm David, YESSSSSS...YESSSSSS...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."she cooed....as his massive bed squeaked loudly and his headboard rattled...


She missed him....Horn Dog or not..He was good in bed and she didn't want to start over... Truth be told he didn't either!
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OHHHHHHHH  Latanya....OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD.....PUT IT ONNNN ME!"
he wailed... his eyes going into the back of his head, his toes curling...

"All this ass is yours on demand baby...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I MISSED YOU SOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! "she moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I MISSED YOU TOO BABY...UMMMMMM" he moaned..

Some Mexicans stood outside their motel window and laughed and clapped..

"GO PAPI GO!!!" they yelled...

"David......David.......DAVID!!! ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feel sooooo damn good baby...OUUUUU ,OUUUUUUU." she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

She couldn't believe the noise his massive bed was making and how much his headboard was rattling...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...you know you missed me.." she cooed..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..." he moaned loudly...

She was having one intense orgasm after another...Just what she needed.....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of lovemaking blissfully passed by...


Just another Santa Monica Night..


(CONCLUSION NEXT)






No comments:

Post a Comment