Monday, June 15, 2020

Terms Of Estrangement

Once again it had been busy times for us...

I, Attorney Keith Jones..had been working a serious case with Attorneys Nelson East


and Dabnis Coley....

We had been in court all week..

My girlfriend,Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans was in Hog Heaven....

She was working with her idols,



Attorneys Olivia Bennett-Alexander , Beverly West and their stellar investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander..

They had called her in because they needed an extra attorney to help out since they were without Nelson or Josie on this particular case..

There were times they were just a courtroom down from us...



My sister /friend, Attorney Sofia Garcia was working an immigration case with attorneys Jessica Sanchez Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip " Burrows.. They were very thankful for Sofia's help.

and my home slice, Attorney Kahlil Ahmed..



was working a case with Attorney Jasmine Coley...It was her first time working with either of them and she was extremely impressed...So much so , she sent a glowing letter of thanks to both \\

Olivia and Ms. Yvette  for allowing her the use of such "Fantastic young Attorneys..."


Donnie Ray did double duty as an Investigator, working on my case and Bee Bee's case..

While Ms. Jade worked as the investigator for Sofia and Jessica's case and Jazmine ,Josie and Kahlil's case....

It all left Ms. Yvette feeling a little misty eyed as she sat in Sam Mother's Diner with her friend from law school, ADA Karen Page, who now headed the Wrongful Conviction Unit..

 "I miss my kiddies...They've all been out working cases with other attorneys, getting good experience..They're growing by leaps and bounds...Soon they won't need me anymore.."she lamented and then laughed..
"Maybe not, but they adore you Vettie…"laughed Karen as their orders arrived..

 Cheddar Omelettes


 Bacon
Hash Browns
and Ice Teas...

"Listen...I am so glad that none of these cases they are on has anything to do with a certain Lieutenant who shall remain nameless.."said Yvette..

"Yeah, Keith, Bee  Bee and Kahlil, Dabnis and Jazzy have all been over at

Olivia and Beverly's place working and having most of their meals there and Sofia and Jessica and Chip have actually been at

 the Innocence Project


and my office..


"said Karen...

"All of their cases are over now, so we'll all be together again the day after tomorrow...I gave em the day off.."said Yvette..

"You're such a good supervisor.., Uh Oh...Heads up..."said Karen..

Lt. Tragg walked in...

"Ouuu girl, you sure picked a bad day to wear a short skirt.."laughed Yvette..

"Hush Up..." laughed Karen..

II-

"What are you having Artie?" asked Sam...

"Two eggs, fried hard, some spuds and sausage and an Ice tea..." he said..





"Coming up..."said Sam..

He spotted Karen Page talking to Yvette...


He shook his head..

"Sam if Karen Page ever gave me a chance , I'd screw the panties off of her.." he said, looking at Karen...

''We all have dreams Artie." said Sam Mother, laughing..

He noticed across the restaurant a couple having a heated argument..

The gorgeous wife of Detective Sgt. Eric Paul..

They were pretty loud....

 ''My god, they're pretty loud.."said Karen..
"I'm handling their separation...Which I'm pretty sure will lead to a divorce.."said Yvette..

"Oh Myyyyyy!" said Karen...

"They're pretty loud over there.."said Sam Mother..


Talking about the two...

"That's Eric Paul...He just made Seargent in my district... That's his wife...VA VA VAVOOOOM, they're goin through a separation...How can he separate himself from that? She's Gorgeous." he said..

Staring at her...It was if he were seeing her for the first time.








"My dad always told me no matter how beautiful or gorgeous a woman is...There is a man somewhere who is sick and tired of her.."laughed Sam Mother...

But Lt. Tragg was fixated on her...

"Look at her...Who could get tired of that?  I'll handle this." he said.

Lt. Tragg walked over to their table..

"You guys wanna keep it down?" he said..

"I'm sorry Lieutenant...I'll uh be leaving.."said Sgt. Paul...And he got up and walked out..

"I'm sorry about the disturbance.." said his wife...A very pretty blonde..

"Baby you got nothin to be sorry about..." Are you okay?" asked Lt. Tragg...

"Yes...Thank you I'm gonna be fine.." she said..

Lt. Tragg got his plate and his Ice Tea and moved over to her table..

"You Hungry?   Waiter..Get her whatever she wants...Put it on my tab." he said..



She ordered an Omelette, Hash Browns and sausage...


 "You see that Vettie? The man has no shame." laughed Karen Page..
"Jealous?" laughed Yvette..

"Please..He can snake his hands up her skirt now.  I'm relieved! "laughed  Karen..

"Oh don't jump to conclusions...Maybe he's just being nice.."said Yvette.

''Could be."said Karen..  "Look....Your kiddies are here.." said Karen, smiling..

 "Heyyy Ms. Yvette, Karen.." said Bee Bee...
 "Heyyyyyy Ms. Yvette, Karen." said Sofia..
 "Heyyy Ms. Yvette, Karen...We got your text message....No work tomorrow...Thanks." I said,
"We got grocery shopping to do tonight.." said Kahlil..

 "When Bee and I get home and get out of these heels...we'll give you a list...We made a list for you guys apartments as well.."said Sofia..
"Yeah and we'll do your laundry, along with ours..."said Bee Bee..

 Karen looked at Yvette..

"They sound like they live in a commune.." she laughed..
"I know don't they?...You'd never guess that the guys live upstairs from them..."laughed Ms. Yvette..

"Not much longer....This Married couple...He's a cop and his wife are separating...He's already moved out..and she's moving out in a few days......I'm taking their apartment..."I said.

"It's three doors down from Me and Bee Bee's place.."said Sofia..

"And an apartment opened right across from them...Well, Not exactly right across...It's three doors down, right across from Keith's...I'll be moving next week..It's already open...Keith can't move until she's out."said Kahlil.

"In fact...That's the wife over there talking to Lt. Tragg." said Bee Bee.

''She's my client.. I'm handling her separation and most likely divorce..Her name is Jane Paul."said Yvette..

"Interesting.." said Kahlil..

III-

 Lt. Tragg and Jane Paul finished their meal...

He would not allow her to pay...

"I insist..." he said and tossed a few dollars on the table, including the tip...
"Oh Lieutenant , please, you didn't have to do this....THANK YOU SO MUCH!" said Jane..

"It's Arthur....Don't mention it...and if there is anything I can do to help...Move you out whatever...You just give me a call."said Lt. Tragg...

"No I'm fine...The person I'm renting from has their own storage company as well as movers.. I've already found a new place.. I'll be moving in a few days...My soon to be ex-husband has already moved his things out and he's staying with his sister in Port Richmond for the time being.."said Jane.

"You don't say? Wowwww!"said Lt. Tragg...

"In fact, there is my lawyer over there...Yvette Jones..those are her young coleagues.." said Jane..

He saw







He saw Ms. Yvette, myself, Bee Bee,Kahlil, Sofia and ADA Karen Page siting at a big table and eating and talking..

He grimaced...

"You don't say?" he said..

"Do you know Yvette Jones?" asked Jane..

"Ohhh yessss, quite well, I know everybody at that table...In my line of work...Being a detective, you know the Defense Attorneys, Assistant District Attorneys , Judges.. all of em..." said Lt. Tragg.

Ms. Jade walked in...She looked at the two sitting there and looked a bit surprised.. She knew both Sgt. Paul and his wife.. Sgt Paul worked under her boyfriend, Lt.Danny Ho..






IV-

 Bee Bee and Sofia  went to the Laundromat..




They had done all of our laundry, even in college...This is how close the four of us had been for three years...So this was nothing new...





Kahlil and I did all of our grocery shopping, not just for our two apartments..but for Bee Bee and Sofia..

It all worked out perfectly...Tomorrow we would be free to get our haircuts and they go to the hair dresser and Saturday would be a guilt free day.

We went home and after the laundry and groceries were put away...

We ordered Chinese Takeout and joined Ms. Jade, who lived across the street from us on our rooftop.



The food was piping hot and smelled soo good..

 "Ummmm this is Delish Ms. Jade.." said Bee Bee..
 "Our Client gave me a coupon for $40.00 at Chinese Bob's"laughed Jade,.
"He really had a thing for you.." said Sofia..

 "Well I'm glad he did...We got a free meal out of the deal.." I said, laughing..
"Yes indeed.."said Kahlil as we all chowed down..

While at Curly's Bar...Gary was having drinks with Yvette..

 "You didn't used to come in here until you and Karen Page started hanging out.."laughed Gary..
"This is a cop bar that's why...and me being a defense lawyer, that was sort of an oxymoron.."said Yvette..

"I bided my time between here and Josies when I was Lieutenant of Robbery-Homicide and later Internal Affairs.."said Gary..

''Did you bring Angie here?" asked Yvette.

"Once or twice..She's more a Josie's , Aqua Bar type of girl like you...."laughed Gary , who peered into a corner..

 "Here's your drink baby!" said Lt. Tragg..
 "Oh Arthur you have been such a doll today....I feel so much better now.." she laughed
as her sixth drink arrived..

"That's Detective Eric Paul's wife Jane siting over there with Lt. Tragg.." observed Gary...

"That's Sgt.Eric Paul's estranged wife sitting over there with Lt. Tragg.."said Yvette as she sipped
Her third Mango Martini...

"Eric made Sgt. Huh...I remember when he was a patrolman, fresh out of the academy...Then he made detective right around the time I became an Investigator for the D.A.'s office...Now he's Sgt. huh? He's moving right along... They've been married about six or seven years.."said Gary..

''.She's my client...They're separated and about to get a divorce...They had a big argument today at Sam Mother's place and Lt. Tragg made Sgt. Paul leave...He's been all over Jane since then."said Yvette.

"He really shouldn't be trying to put the move on another cops wife.....I mean that uh just goes against -" said Gary..

"Man Code or Cop Code?" joked Yvette..

"I suppose both.." said Gary...

'Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Arthur, your hands are colllllddddd.."said Jane..

Lt. Tragg had his hands up her skirt...rubbing her behind and her legs...and a pleased as punch look on his face..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" he moaned as he gently tugged on the waistband of her panties..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Arthur, you're getting me hot...you need to stop...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…." she moaned and moved his hands....The man has no couth, she thought to herself..but all this drinking had made her incredibly horny!

He leaned in to kiss her, but she moved her head away...

"Not here!!!...Too many people know us...Let's go back to uh my place...For some uh coffee.." she said.

"Yessss, coffee.."said Lt. Tragg, whose trousers were standing out like a circus tent...

He stood up, She noticed the huge bulge in his trousers..

"Oh My god!"  She giggled..

They left as Karen and B.L. were coming in...

 Karen was tickled pink..

"YESSSSSS, he's found someone else to fixate on..." she said..
B.L. laughed..

"There is Yvette and Gary.." he said., smiling...

VI-

"Good night guys....See ya tomorrow.." said Jade as she walked across the street to her apartment..

"You guys going up or are you staying for coffee?" joked Bee Bee..

''Bee ,why do you even ask them?...We have the day off...You KNOW they're spending the night with us at our place.." she joked..

 ''Well then it's settled.." I said..
Khalil just laughed...

As we were going into the girl's apartment we noticed Lt. Tragg's back to us...He was in the doorway of the woman, Jane Paul's apartment...The one I was going to move in two doors down from Bee Bee and Sofia..

 "So this is uh your place..huh?" said Lt. Tragg, who had no idea where he was...
"Our home of six years.." she said..

He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Arthur...We just met today......But we are moving a little fast aren't we?"she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby..ummmmmm not fast enough...Ouuuuu" he said as they eased into the apartment..

"Oh Myyyyyyy…" she said..in between soft, sloppy kisses

He slipped her dress off and she unzippered his trousers...They were up against the wall kissing passionately..He was running his hands deep into her panties and squeezing her buttocks..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Arthur close the door.." she whispered...

The door slammed hard...

"I'm gonna make a wager that he didn't really come up for coffee.." I said..

 "Goofball...Get in here.."laughed Bee Bee...
 Sofia cracked up laughing...
Kahlil just shook his head..

(TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments:

Post a Comment