Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Friend Of The Family

"So Who Is this David person who is paying for us to come to California?" I asked.

"He's a friend of the family....

"He's my brother's friend actually...They grew up together...Played Football in high school....Went to the City Championships twice...Went to the same college, North Carolina... My brother on a football scholarship...David Snowden on an academic scholarship... 


My Brother graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Journalism, David with a Bachelors Degree in Administration of Justice...My Brother came back to Philly after he graduated and took up with his High School Guidance counselor, who he had always had a crush on...Alfreda over there."said Olivia ,smiling..

She remembered her 17 year old brother bringing 23 year old Alfreda to their house for dinner....How their mother looked at him with the serious side eye all night and their father just laughed and slapped his legs...She was but five or six at the time and didn't understand what was going on...At any rate..When Jimmy was 21 and Alfreda was 26 they began their courtship again...this time legally.

"I was four or five years your brother's senior..I've got a thing for younger guys.."said Alfreda...

 "I was still a little girl, about 7 or 8, glad that her big brother was back home.. and a little jealous he was spending so much time away from home until I met his girlfriend...Ms. Alfreda and fell in love with her...Soon she developed a bump in her stomach and I was told she was having a baby...That baby, born a few days after my 9th birthday was you Neicey Poo." she said looking at Beverly..
Beverly smiled...

''David Went out to California...Loyola and got his Law Degree...He returned to Philadelphia and worked for a very reputable firm....He even got married....He was close to our family and when I entered law school, he was very encouraging..Came to visit me a few times...Gave me pointers, everything...Him and my brother hung out a lot.. He was one of three people who helped me study for the bar..."said Beverly...

"I used to call him Uncle Dave..."gushed Beverly....Remembering her brothers friend who used to pick her up and swing her around when she was a little girl.

"He was over the moon when Beverly entered law school..."said Olivia..

"He gave me and Kayla

both a check for $1000.00 a piece when we graduated law school...He told us both to start a bank account with that....We both did.."said Beverly...

"Wow!" I said...

"He didn't like the fact that Beverly and I were Public Defenders...He always said we could do better.He would drive that home to us everytime he came to visit.."said Olivia.. "So I listened and he put out a few feelers and that's how I wound up at my corporate firm...By the way...He hated my first husband, Elwood...Told me I could do better than him...Thought he was a snake.."laughed Olivia..

''Simply Amazing how many people came to that conclusion.."said Beverly sarcastically...


Nelson and Josie cracked up laughing...

"Jimmy got married and moved away and David got divorced from his first wife and for a hot minute..

He and I were together...I know it sounds bad...but we were...and it was good until it wasn't...We broke up...but we stayed on good terms." said Alfreda..

"The many layers of the Alfreda Onion.." Beverly joked...

Her mother laughed and playfully swatted at her...

"She gets her smart mouth from her daddy.."laughed Alfreda..

"If you say so.." I laughed..

"Anyway...He moved out to California....Los Angelas...or Southern Cal, where he was very successful with yet another prestigious law firm and got married again...He kept up with me and Bev and when he heard that we started our own law firm...He sent us both checks for $2000.00 a piece and a letter of congratulations... I sent him photos of both of our weddings and he said he is anxious to meet you and Nelson.."said Olivia..

"So what is he doing now? And why the trip to Santa Monica??...Not that I mind..I'm looking forward to it." I said with a smile.

"He's running for District Attorney....If he wins..He'll be the First African-American District Attorney in that area.... He didn't go into any detail...but he's in some kind of trouble..A situation he said that demands the kind of help "Only you and Beverly can provide." he said..

"He wired us five round trip airline tickets...I just printed them.."said Beverly..

"And he has us all booked  in an Air BNB near the Santa Monica Pier... He left driving instructions on how to get there...He says he'll meet us there and hand us the keys.."said Josie..

"Ohhh man...I'm down for this.." said Nelson..

 "What are we standing here waiting for? Let's start getting packed.." I said, laughing...
 "Welll so glad my husband approves.."joked Olivia..
"How could he not? and speaking of younger men..."said Alfreda..

ADA Rockland Cambridge walked in...He was crisping several hundred dollar bills and laughing...He surprisingly kissed both Olivia and Beverly on the cheek..

 "Oh My, to what do we owe this?" asked a smiling Olivia..
"Yeah what did we do?" asked Beverly..

"You won that case...The Gibson Case...Everybody said that this was the one you two would finally lose...But a few of us bet ADA Gramm

 that you two would pull it out...Me, 




ADA Miles Ellis, ADA Ron Harper and ADA Gerri Williams...

He lost $3000.00 total....He is just sick....It was a rough case..but when I saw that Lt. Tragg was the arresting officer...I knew you guys would pull it out..Thank You, Thank You...Thank You... I LOVE YOU GIRLS..." he said..

I never expected to hear him say that to Liv and Bev...They didn't either..He then grabbed Alfreda.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" she said..

and kissed her like he'd never kissed her before..


Beverly and Josie blushed...

 Nelson whispered to me..

"Panties are coming off tonight..."
I cracked up laughing..

"No Doubt!" I said...

"I'm taking you to a nice restaurant tonight where the steaks are this thick and the beer runs long and cold.." he said to Alfreda..


"Well...Uh...Gee...Thank you!" said Alfreda Blushing...
''You can leave now Freda...we are done here and you can work from home tomorrow.."said Olivia..


"Thank You Livy.." she said blushing...
 "I have a feeling you'll be waking up late anyway..."I laughed..
"Ohhh hush up." Alfreda giggled..and blushed...






II-

This was our third or fourth time in California and our first time in Los Angelas… Their airport was huge....I had seen photos of all of the stars arriving and departing from LAX...but it was nothing like being in it..

 "WOWWWW!  This is something else..." I said.

"It is, isn't it?" said Olivia..

 "It's much larger than I ever imagined.." said Beverly..

"I guess people can tell we are tourists...We are all wide eyed and everything.." laughed Nelson...

Josie was using her phone to snap photos..


A tall distinguished looking Black man with a graying beard walked toward us and smiled..

''Well I'll be damned..Look at this...Jimmy's baby sister all grown up...and his daughter tooo....LAWD HAVE MERCY..." said the man...


"Uncle Dave" said Beverly.....


"Shhhhh with that uncle business girl...you'll make people think I'm old." he laughed as he scooped Beverly up in his arms and hugged her and spun her around...

"HOW YOU DOIN BABY GIRL?" he said...


"Just finnnne.." gushed Beverly..

He put her down and grabbed Olivia...lifting her up...

"Come here you...Don't think you weren't gonna get lifted up..." he said.. "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph." he moaned..

"DAVE!!!! PUT ME DOWN...PUT ME DOWN!!! I'VE GOT ON A SHORT SKIRT!!!" chided Olivia, laughing..."YOU ARE STILL CRAZY!" she laughed..

He noticed...Both of them had great legs and very sexy bodies...
"Goddd Liv, you are sooo beautiful...I remember when you were a little girl following me and your big brother around...and look at you...A Beautiful woman....An Attorney....Got your own practice..You and Bev and both of you ,married..." he said.. "I can't believe it...You both grew up before my eyes...I remember when you were dragging Bev around like she was your baby!" he laughed.

"This is my husband....Husband number two and my final husband,,,Donnie Ray Alexander...We met in New Orleans during Essence Fest...He was a Homicide Detective then , who moonlighted as a Trumpet Player...We met in a club...Long story short...He followed me back to Philadelphia, quit the force and became my Investigator...a few months later..we got married and we've been together going on six years now.."gushed Olivia..

"Pleased to meet you..." I said and shook his hand..

"I like you...Strong Grip...and you play the Trumpet on the side...Ohhhh I see why Olivia likes you so much...Youse a cool dude...Ex-Homicide Detective huh?  They make the best investigators..Nothing like a good investigator.."laughed David Snowden...

"And this is my husband, Attorney Nelson East...We met when we all worked at the Public Defenders Office...He was Auntay's assistant and then he met me and we've uh kind of been linked off and on for years....He came to work for us as an Associate Attorney last year..." said Beverly..

"Pleased to meet you."said Nelson...

"You're a smart man....Stick with these girls...They're both the best Attorneys money can buy in Philly now of days I hear....Did you work anywhere else after the Public Defenders Office?" he asked.

"I worked at Robert Foxworth and Associates before I came to work with Olivia and Beverly..."said Nelson..

"I know Robert Foxworth...We worked at the same firm for years...So he has his own firm now too huh? WOWW!  You folks are making power moves in Philly.."said David..

"Robert Foxworth showed me how to get incorporated ,how to bring former clients over and get started and everything...Oh and excuse me...This is our newest Associate Attorney, Ms. Josie Boyd..She's been with us since we opened our doors..First as an Office Manager, Then as a Para -Legal and finally now, she's a newly minted Attorney..."said Olivia..

His eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets upon seeing Josie..

"My My Myyyyyyyyy, You made a good choice and uh you have good teachers...." he said ,unable to take his eyes off of Josie..

Josie smiled, but she felt very self conscious...

"Thank you...Yes I do.." she said..

"Well my car is on the other side of the Airport...Let's get on this train and I'll ride you to it...Get you guys some food to eat and take you to your quarters.." he said..

We were astounded for a second time...by the huge monorail like train that took us from one side of the airport to another..

 "This is incredible Honey Bun.."said Nelson to Beverly...
She giggled with glee and leaned her head into his shoulder..she loved all of the nicknames Nelson called her..

 I had my arms around Olivia, rubbing her sexy legs...
"This dress is so short, I feel so self conscious in it.." she whispered..

"You look great." I said..

"Of course you think so..You can almost see my panties...I shouldn't have worn this dress.." Olivia laughed..
"Girl, aint nothin wrong with that dress.." I said, smiling from ear to ear as I looked at her...


"That's why you're looking at me like a hungry wolf now.." Olivia Laughed..

"I wish Paris could have came , he'd of loved this.."said Josie..






III-

 Santa Monica was beautiful...
The crowded streets and palm trees reminded me of Miami a little bit.. It was nice getting away...We had been working so hard in Philly lately...

Like last year when we were in San Diego...Dave found us a place that served the best Tacos....

 "Ummmm these are so good.." said Olivia..
''Yes Indeed..That's not all that's good."I said..smiling raffishly..

Olivia laughed... "I'm going to hurt you.." she said..

as more Tacos were served...

 "Mmmmm these are delish.."said Beverly...
 "Like you.."said Nelson...
"Ummmm." said Josie..

David got very aroused, hearing Josie moan as she was eating...He continued to stare at her breasts...


Until beers and Citris and Mango Martini's arrived..

"Last time I talked to your brother...He told me what you two like to drink..."laughed David..

''So David, what kind of trouble are you in exactly?" asked Olivia..

"There is a young lady , who is accused of murdering her -estranged husband....She's an aspiring actress and she's already in enough trouble with the bad publicity from that...and I know she's no killer...I know this...She's close to being indicted...I'm running for District Attorney , I can't act in her behalf..She needs a stellar defense..I've been keeping up with you two over the years..You girls, your team is it...I told her I'd have a legal team in place before or in case she got indicted.."said Dave...

I watched his body language the entire time...Something was off a bit...But my wife Olivia asked the questions I wanted to ask..

"All the Attorneys in California...and you reach out to us in Philly, Pay our way out here and our legal fees?? Who is she to you David?? Are you seeing her?" asked Olivia..

"You've got a sharp mind Olivia...I used to tell your brother when you were first going to law school how sharp you were and how you'd make a fine attorney..Heh Heh Heh...Look..I'm running a tight race for District Attorney...I'm going through a nasty contentious divorce from my second wife..My opponents are looking for anything they can use against me...It can't be known that I'm paying you at all...I have already paid your airfare and your legal fees and for the Air BNB..the account I paid it from doesn't bare my name..And it can't be known that I was having an affair with a married woman." said David..

"She's married, She may be indicted for killing her estranged husband, you've been involved with her and you've paid us from A dummy Account to defend her!" I said and smiled..

''Suddenly...I don't like you.." he said...Then he laughed..."Just kidding my man...You're good..Just the kind of Investigator we are going to need on this case...I paid you and I disabled the account..After today....We can't be seen in each other's company again until after the trial...I can not be connected to this...I'll give you her address and phone number...I'll text it to your phone.."said David..

''WOWWW!" said Beverly..

He looked at Beverly...

"WOW!! When you said that, you looked exactly like your mother, Alfreda….

...I always told Jimmy that you looked more like Alfreda than him....Though you do have his eyes..."said David..

"Everybody says she gets her looks from her mother.."laughed Nelson..


"We have to talk in depth tomorrow...Call me or Zoom me.."said Olivia..


''Sure Liv..Sure!"said David.

IV-

He drove us in his 2020 Audi to our Air BNB

We were astounded....

 "Oh My Goddd! It's Beautiful..."said Beverly..
"It is.."said Josie..

 Olivia took me by the hand...

"Let's Go inside.." she said..
I followed her inside..

As did Nelson...

It was beautiful....It had a nice view of the pier and the beach...

 and a great kitchen...
and living room area...


Josie and Beverly plopped on the couch....

David looked at me..

"My man , how do you do it?  You got all three of these beautiful women around you daily..." he said..

"I love it and I love them..." I said..

"I envy you..." he said and smiled..


He kissed Olivia and Beverly on the cheek..

"Love you two.." he said and he slyly slipped a note in Josie's purse....

Which she would discover later when she was getting undressed..

It read...

"We can meet here discreetly for drinks and quiet conversation..."-David

It had an address on it..

Josie just stuffed it back in her purse and laughed..

"The Fridge is fully  stocked , so we don't have to do any shopping.."said Olivia..

 "Me Nelson and Josie are going out on the pier and the beach..…"said Beverly...
 "Yeah, get on some of the rides.."laughed Nelson..
"You guys coming or you're staying here?" asked Josie..

 ''We are staying here.." I said..
"We may meet you guys later.."said Olivia..

"You need to stop.."said Beverly ,kissing her aunt... "We'll see you in the morning.."laughed Beverly...

As they headed out to the Pier and the Amusement park...

VI-

 Once they had gone...Olivia looked at me...

"Well I'm here now with you all alone...This is what you wanted.." she said..
"All day.." I said..

She unzippered her skirt and took it off..we began kissing passionately....

''All Day, really?" she asked me..

"Ever since you walked out the house in that skirt..."I said..

"Wowww….You have always liked that skirt...I wore it home from New Orleans at the Airport, back when we first met...remember?" she said in between more kisses..

"Yes...I do.." I said.


I took my shirt and trousers off and my socks and shoes..



and slipped her panties down....

We kissed each other softly and slowly....She took her hands and put them in my boxers and felt my rock hard erection..

"Ummmmmmmmm,You are sooooo hard...ouuuuuuuu..."she laughed as I unhooked her bra..

We stood in the middle of the floor ,kissing...

really kissing and practically devouring each others lips..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu  Donnie Ray….."she moaned..

"Oh my goddddd!..."she moaned softly as we crashed on the bed and we began to make sweet love....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned as the bed began to squeak beneath our combined weight...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband, you are sooo hard, soooo huge..." she moaned.....

I was losing my mind slowly....The way I always had when we made love...Olivia was so warm, so soft, sooo wet....I was delirious....

Before long we were making sweet love...Our bed making no noise, our headboard rattling out of control...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...I love you soooooo much!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia, you are driving me crazy..I love you too!" I moaned..

She turned over and moved herself up and down on me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like this .."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhh not as much as I like it.." I said..

"Silly mannnnnnnnnnnnn!" she said...

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS was incredible...
Both of Olivia's legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from left to right...she was sweating profusely....and tears were streaming down her face...Sweat was running down the crack of my back...I was delirious with pleasure...

"OH MY GOD!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSS.  OUUUU WEEE, OUUUU WEEEE..YESSS...YEsSSS….OHHH YESSS DONNIE RAY!!" she moaned..She was having an intense orgasm....

which caused her to kiss me more intensely.....

I was almost angry when I did start cumming….Olivia's screams and whoops seemed to get me more excited and to make me cum harder.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Donnie Ray…..you make me cum so hard...." she sighed..

"You make me cum so much,..."  I said..

We both laughed

As we lie in each other's arms...both of our bodies trembling...
We started kissing some more and before we knew it..


We were making love again for the second time...

"I never get enough of you." I moaned..

"I seee." she said and laughed...

ANOTHER THREE HOURS went by before we both climaxed and climaxed hard!

I looked at the clock...It was two thirty in the morning..
We didn't hear Beverly, Nelson and Josie when they came back..

and hopefully since our room was at the end of the hall THEY DIDN'T HEAR US EITHER...Whether they did or not..They knew what was up..

"I hope the kids had a nice time..." I said, catching my breath...

and thinking about the pier and all of the amusements..

"I'm sure they did...but not as good a time as we had..."whispered Olivia.. "Something on your mind? You're not usually this talkative after we are uh finished doing it.."she said.

"This case...This girl, who we haven't seen yet is about to be indicted he said..For killing her estranged husband...He reaches out to us....Tells her he is going to have a legal team in place...It seems like a..like a.."I said.

"Like a set up! Of course it is...This actress, Veronica Layton, her name is.. is one of David's girlfriends or mistresses...He and my brother ,like my first husband were or are notorious womanizers...That's why David's first marriage broke up in Philly...His wife was a beautiful woman, but she wasn't about the games...He even cheated on Alfreda...that's why they broke up.. He gets married again out here to another attorney and they are going through a divorce...He's a trip...He's running for District Attorney as a Democrat...and naturally the Conservative White Republicans are looking for something to smear him with..Divorce number two is bad enough...but if they find out he's involved with a woman, a married woman accused of killing her estranged husband...He's dead in the waters...He doesn't fool me one bit.."said Olivia..

"But we are going to defend this girl, right?..."I asked

"Well...I have to do him this favor...He's a friend of the family!" said Olivia..


(TO BE CONTINUED)






<

No comments:

Post a Comment