Monday, June 29, 2020

It'll Change Your Whole Life

SATURDAY- 12:00 NOON

A Saturday Morning found Ms. Yvette and ADA Karen Page finishing up at the gym...They had had a great workout...A workout that included kickboxing, Running on the treadmill, pilates and a nice swim...

 "Vettie that shower felt so good...I'm going to go home and take a nice nap...B.L. will probably be by tonight and want to go out."said Karen..
"I heard it might rain this afternoon.. I'm taking a nap at my house...Gary has a contractor over ...He's going to have some work done to one of his bathrooms..."said Yvette..

"One of his bathrooms? How many is in his house?" asked Karen...

"I know right? There is a bath and shower on the mainfloor and a bathroom and a half also on that floor...and on his second floor...Another bathroom and a half....He's having a shower put in."said Yvette. "The Contractor's name is Sam Weathers...I repped him once...a few years back...I gave Gary his name.." said Yvette.

"Nice...."laughed Karen.... "Oh, hold up...Let me go back to my locker...I left something important...My car keys." said Karen..

"Yeah...That's very important." laughed Yvette...

While she was waiting for Karen to come back...Calvin Pendelton, the resident lothario, who also worked out at the gym approached her..

"Well Helllllo sexy....How you been Vettie...Haven't seen you in awhile....Ummmmph , ummmph , ummmph…" he moaned..

"How Calvin."said Yvette...

"Look here...Let me holla at ya....I been watchin you in here for a long time baby....I been thinkin about how I could get in trouble ,just so I could have you defend me...You still a lawyer right?" he asked.

Yvette sighed...

"You know I am.." she said.

"When you gone let me hit that thang?   I want you so bad, I can taste you baby...ummmmm" he moaned..

"You know I have a boyfriend and we are pretty serious."said Yvette.....

"Andddd what has that got to do with you and me ,discreetly going to a hotel...a 5 star hotel and uh exploring a discreet sexual avenue???...It'll change your whole life...I promise you..." he said..

"Ouuuu I like the way you say that ,but gee...My man is already changing my whole life...EVERY NIGHT!" said Yvette....

''Alright, but if you ever change your mind..."said Calvin..

"I won't.." said Ms. Yvette as she walked out.. Shaking her head...He was nine years younger than her, He couldn't handle all of this, she thought!

"Hey girl...I'm back..I found em….Was that Calvin Pemberton you were talkin to?" asked Karen..

"Yeah..." said Yvette..

"He give you that line about how having sex with him would change your whole life?" asked Karen.

"Of course." said Yvette.

"He must use that line on all the girls in here...He used it on me last year.." said Karen.."He got tired of me shooting him down.."she laughed.

"I wonder if that works on any girl?" laughed Ms. Yvette as they both exited the gym.








II-

SATURDAY- 2:00 pm

We were all on the rooftop terrace of our apartment complex ,playing cards..

and drinking another


six pack of Modelos..

 Me, Attorney Keith Jones, off today...It was Saturday...
 My boy, Attorney Kahlil Ahmed....also off today...
 My girlfriend and love of my life, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans...
and her best friend and a person I consider a sister, Attorney Sofia Garcia, Kahlil's girlfriend..were also off!

"You really like that Modelo Beer don't you Kahlil?...Ever since Lt. Tragg dropped it off a few weeks ago, That and Corona is all you drink." said Bee Bee.

"Truth of the matter, I've always like Modelo and Corona…."said Kahlil..

"He likes a Spanish Woman and he likes Spanish Beer." said Sofia..

And they enjoyed a hot passionate kiss..

 "You two are sooo cute."laughed Bee Bee..
"Hey..We are cute too?" I joked..

Bee Bee kissed me...

"Yes honey we are cute too!" she said...


"Ummmmph, Ummmph , Ummmph! You guys are sure lucky...Got two fine young honeys up here on the rooftops and all, Howww romantic.."laughed Calvin Pemberton, who also lived in our building..
"Hey Calvin....We have one extra brew left...Want one?" I asked.

"Nah man....I got plenty of brew in my spot and I uh have company coming over soon...HEH, HEH , HEH!" he laughed..  "Well ,I'll see you good people later...Enjoy the night." he said as he left.

 "He is such a horn dog....I wonder who is in his apartment this week?" asked Bee Bee.
"I know...He had some woman in there old enough to be his mother last week..."said Sofia..

"Yeah and some young chippee a few days ago.."said Bee Bee..
 I just laughed and shook my head..
So did Kahlil...

A few floors down in Calvin's apartment...


The bed was squeaking loudly and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."   

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....Calvin just don't , just don't cum inside me..please don't...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"WHYYYYY,?" 

"JUST DON'T...PLEASE...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU! I DIDN'T USE MY BIRTH CONTROL!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CALVIN!!!!!!

"OHHH MY GODDDD!"

"OHHHH, AHHHHHHHH I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF...OHHHHHHHH LAWWWD!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"OHHHHH NOOOOOO!  NOOOOO CALVIN!!! OUUUUUUUUU!"

They had been in bed making love for the past FOUR TO FIVE HOURS


He pulled out just in time and came all over his sheets....

"I told you not to cum inside me...That was real close." she said softly..
.

"What was the big deal?" Calvin asked.

"Getting Pregnant is the big deal...I don't want to have your baby....How would that look? My Step-Father would kill you...Be glad he doesn't know about you and my mom.." said Bria, who slipped her panties on and her stockings..


"I broke it off with your moms anyway....I'm exclusively yours baby...I'm changing your life..."said Calvin...

''Yeah, Okay!!! Can you drop me off at my job?" asked Bria Weathers...
"Yeah baby...Let me jump into the shower..." he laughed...

III-

And at Gary's house....

"Mr. Weathers , We have a deal...When can your guys begin?" asked Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the D.A.'s Office and the significant other of Ms. Yvette...

"My guys will be over here, first thing Monday Morning and they should be finished no later than Thursday...How is that?" said Sam Weathers..

"That's perfect....Excuse me...The bell is ringing.."said Gary...

"Hey Lover....I thought you might want to go out for Pizza tonight..."said Yvette..

They kissed...

"Hi Vettie." said Sam Weathers.

"Heyyy Sam, how are you doing?" said Yvette, hugging him...

"I'm just fine...Yvette represented me a few years ago in a very serious lawsuit...Saved my ass and my company's ass...I'm forever in her debt...and as promised...She's thrown me some business..It's four years in the making, but that's okay." he said..


Sam Weathers, Yvette and Gary cracked up laughing...





.

At this very moment, in a motel, outside of Philadelphia... His Wife and Calvin Pendelton were in the throes of passion..


''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god VIRGINIA, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Calvin Pendelton... as the bed in their motel room squeaked like crazy......

Virginia Weathers eyes seemed to be rolling into the back of her head as she experienced ecstacy ,the likes of which she hadn't experienced in awhile...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Calvin..Calvinnnnnnn.Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Calvinnnn..." she moaned.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Virginia Weathers...

Funny she was calling him "Daddy", she was old enough to be his mother..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Calvin please ,There are other people in here and the window is open...you want everybody to know we are in here doin the nasty?" said Virginia

"Everybody in this Motel is doing the nasty...This isn't exactly a vacation spot...I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

She laughed.. Calvin was the funniest man she'd met in awhile...

''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I don't want to draw undo attention to you and I...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...


Virgina Weathers and Calvin had spent the afternoon together in a Motel outside of Philadelphia..Unknown to her, he had spent a good part of the day in his apartment , enjoying the pleasures of her young daughter, who was four years younger than Calvin...She had met him in the gym, same place he had met her mother.

The sex had been off the chain....So off the chain, that even though he told Bria. he was breaking off the affair with her mother, he just couldn't...The older woman was taking him places he had never been taken before..

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Calvin...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me, give it to me strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all that would come out of Calvin's mouth...He felt so good!

 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Virginia.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Virginia...Virginia ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Calvin...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried out!
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Calvin..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Virginia,,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "he moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Calvinnnn!!!!"she yelled out...She couldn't believe she had just uttered that!

It got Calvin that much more excited....

 Calvin lifted her up and began thrusting feverishly into her...He seemed to like this position...

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, Calvin....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Calvin.....I love you!!! OUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOOO!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cooed..


Calvin didn't know if he was coming or going!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Virginia ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Calvin...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Calvin!!!!"she wailed...She was having an intense orgasm...So intense she was crying like a little girl...Tears just streaming from her eyes...Her body just shaking..


He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...


He lie there out of breath, feeling extremely satisfied....Virginia was still shaking, trembling a bit.....
She leaned over and kissed Calvin until she stopped trembling....He came again like a gusher.......
He held her close and tight in his arms for awhile...Virginia liked that...She felt warm.....



She got up and showered ...


She put on her make up and fixed her hair..

She was aware of Calvin staring at her as she got dressed...She smiled...


"Aren't you getting up?" she asked after she was fully dressed...

Calvin was still nude and still in bed..He looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah eventually..."he said and smiled..He put on his shirt.

"Uh Calvin, I'm going to call an Uber...It would be better that way anyway...If we aren't seen leaving here together." said Virginia..

"Yeah you're right baby." he said, still trying to catch his breath...

She kissed him passionately for a few minutes..

"You need to bottle up whatever is in your pants and sell that....wouuuuu." she said.

"I'll see you later baby..ummmmmmmmmmmmm…" she moaned.

He was exhausted....Mother and Daughter all in one day....Wowwww!

Unknown to them both, they were both being photographed too!


IV-

Monday Morning...

We were all in the office...

 "Well Loves , what have we got going on this week...?" asked Yvette..
 "My trial is ready to go to the jury in a day or two.." I said.. Sofia had been second chair on it..
 ''Yes and thank god..It doesn't involve Lt. Tragg, I heard the problems he gave Olivia and Beverly, bugging their home, sitting outside their house, trying to date their client.."said Sofia.
 "I'm second chair on Bee's case...We are about to rest our case tomorrow....The Prosecution asked for a continuance..but we are ready.."said Kahlil..

 "I'm pretty sure we got this one in the bag and like Keith and Sofia...It doesn't involve Lt. Tragg."said Bee Bee.
"Uh Ms. Yvette...That contractor, Sam Weathers , your friend who is doing the bathroom in Gary's house asked me to uh do a little digging for him..." said  Jade..

"Yeah, I know..He and his wife have been having problems...This is his second wife and she has a daughter from her previous marriage who is a sophomore at Temple.."said Yvette...

''Well she's also seeing a guy young enough to be her son...I gave him copies of these photos...I don't think he's going to be a happy camper.."said Jade, who showed the photos of Ms. Yvette.

"Oh My God....THAT'S CALVIN PENDELTON....The fitness trainer at my gym....He's a real horn dog...He's been trying to get me and Karen Page in the bed for ages...He's sleeping with Mrs. Weathers?? Sam must be devastated....He's such a nice guy, H doesn't deserve this!" said Yvette..

"Has been for about a year...."said Jade..

 "That's Calvin....He lives in our building...I've seen that woman...She's been over his apartment a few times..."said Sofia.

 "Yeah and there is a young girl, about college age that's been over there a few times too." said Bee Bee,shaking her head..
 "He's burning the midnight oil at both ends..."I laughed..
"He'd better be careful..."said Kahlil..

"Oh My God!" said Yvette...

And meanwhile at the home of Sam Weathers..

 "I suspected you were stepping out on me, but with the Fitness trainer at the damn gym???" screamed Sam Weathers....
"Now..Now..Now..Sam look...It was nothing..Just a mindless midlife fling..I swear."
said Virginia..

"Midlife Fling eh?  I'll kill him...I'll Kill him dead!" said an angry Sam Weathers..
"Sam, I'll end it...I won't see him again ever, I swear....Just calm down....."she pleaded.

"I'LL CALM DOWN ALRIGHT!! WHEN HE'S DEAD!" he screamed.

 and then he stormed out of the house...

With a loaded .38 Smokeless...

He stormed into the Fitness Center...

"WHERE IS HE??? WHERE IS HE?" yelled Sam Weathers...Several people scattered and ran in panic...

"Are you looking for Calvin?"asked the Manager, a pretty woman named Nora... "He's off today!" she said.

"DON'T LIE TO ME NORA....I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!" said Sam Weathers..

"Calm down...Calm yourself downnnn.."said Nora...and give me that gun...Come on Sam...Give me that gun...You don't want to do that."said Nora ,soothingly....

"Come here...Come here..." she said..

They went into her office and she closed the shades ...She kissed him softly...….

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…." he moaned..

"Just chill Sam..Chill….You're going to leave your wife anyway aren't you? So we can be together.." she cooed..

"Yesssss, Yesssss…" he moaned..

He unzippered his trousers, lifted her up and slipped her panties down and entered her slowly...

"Ouuuu baby!" she cooed...

"Norrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra!  Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" he moaned softly...

"I wish this could be longer...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so do I baby...ummmmmmmmmmmmmph.." he moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sam..." she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.." he moaned and made sweet love to her in the corner of her 

office for a HALF HOUR....
"Thank you baby." he said afterwords as he was leaving the gym.

"Go Home...Cool your jets."said Nora..who was fixing her hair and her make up..

She had saved Calvin Pendelton's life....For tonight anyway.

 

When He got home, Virginia was up waiting for him....

 Sam...You didn't..You didn't do something drastic, did you?" she asked.. He could tell she had been crying profusely..
"Your little boyfriend is still alive.. I didn't even see him." Sam scowled..

"He's not my boyfriend....You're my man..." she said.. She opened up her blouse, showing her hot pink bra....

She kissed him passionately.....She took his hand....

They walked to the bedroom...… and soon were in bed , making sweet love..
 

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Virginia.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….Virginia ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Sam….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she screamed.

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. SAM....OHHHHHHH. I LOVE ONLY YOUUUU!" she wailed...

"Ohhh VIRGINIA ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..!!!! ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL!!"she yelled out...



He lifted her up!

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, ....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....I love you!!!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….Virginia ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh...I LOVE YOU TOO!" he moaned..

He'd said it too!

"Sock it to me  SAM...………….OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEE!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..!!!!"she wailed...


He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...
They continued kissing.....

"I LOVE YOU GIRL!!! UMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!!" he moaned..

"I LOVE YOU TOO!  I AM YOUR WIFE!!  YOUR ONLY TRUE LOVE" she said.
They were going to shower but they wound up by the bathroom door,in a passionate embrace...
which led them back to the bedroom..

for another FIVE HOURS of thunderous lovemaking...
and serene after sex cuddling and sleep.

How lucky she was to have cum so many times in one day... Unknown to her, Sam was thinking about Nora and her and thinking the same thing..

ONE DAY LATER-

Virginia Weathers is doing the laundry....She considered herself lucky she was able to calm Sam  down...He had been in a murderous rage...but all it took, all it ever took was sex and she had Sam wrapped around her fingers...

She was lucky he had calmed down.. and things seemed to be back to normal.


She was  going through her daughters things..



"Ouuuu the panties and bras this girl wears are pretty racy....I think I'm going to buy some myself.. Maybe It'll calm Sam down....if I wear something sexy like this..And turn that damn Calvin out even more." she thought and then she came across something..

A Card....

CALVIN PEMDELTON, PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER... MODERN GYM....

and a phone number written in his handwriting on the back and his address...It was his cell phone number, not the number to the gym.

"Hmmm, what is she doing with this?" she thought...

She then smelled some of her daughter's clothes...Her blouses had a very familliar fragrance...

"Hmmm this is the cologne Calvin wears.." she mused..

A little after midnight ,



there is a knock on Calvin Pendelton's door..

He comes to the door, barely awake..

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what are you doin here?" he says..

Then he sees a gun.. a .38 smokeless..He gasps...

Three shots are fired...exploding in his chest area...

He falls backward....Dead before he hits the ground!!

And in my apartment..Two floors down..

 "Hot Stuff wake up...Did you hear that?  It sounded like three gunshots." said Bee Bee....
"Yeah and I heard a thud too." I said..

Several people were in the hallway...

 "Yo man, did you hear that?  Sounded like shots."said Kahlil..
"Yeah...and they were too close for comfort.."said Sofia..


Across the street...


Ms. Jade heard the shots too and looked out the window...

Then she and we heard a blood curdling scream!!!!!!


(TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments:

Post a Comment