Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Secret Ally

We were in court the next day at arraignment...

Our client, Sean Williams was being charged with the murder of his wife...Tynettea Jefferson… They had had problems for years...


Bee Bee used to take me to her family reunions and Christmas dinners and even Thanksgiving as her "boyfriend"  I actually wasn't...But she wasn't dating anybody seriously and neither was I...We were best friends and I didn't have any family to spend the holidays with..So I came along..

I remember Tynetta...She was his fiancé then...She used to ask me.. "Are you and Beatrice really boyfriend and girlfriend or do you want to be? , but you're afraid to ask her?"

I was a question I deftly avoided..

Her whole family could see through the façade...That we weren't really seeing each other and that we really liked each other..

Her mother and aunt joked about it..

Sean was more to the point..

''Negro you aint hittin that...but you want to don't you?" he'd say....

I'd politely smile..

''Bee is my friend..We are in law school together..I'm just doin her a solid..She'd do the same for me."I said.

"Then shoot your shot buddy...She's down...I know when my cousin really likes a guy..I can see it in her eyes and hear it in her voice when she talks to you..You aint foolin nobody and Bee aint either....My Moms and my auntie know the deal.."He said..

He also had history with Sofia... They dated for a year back in the day....He broke her heart by cheating on her twice.. They agreed eventually that they would be better off as friends...

He knew she was dating Kahlil now..

and he wasn't mad....He just looked at how even more gorgeous and hot a young lady Sofia had grown into and regretted not staying with her..

"Your honor, our client has no priors...is gainfully employed as a Truck Driver with Gillette Rentals Inc. and has been for 10 years and is not a flight risk.."said Bee Bee..

''We ask that reasonable bail be set for him your honor."said Sofia..

"We will personally guarantee his appearance at all court hearings your honor.."added Kahlil..

The Assistant District Attorney, Denver Miller argued..

"Your Honor, He is charged with a Class A Felony, Murder In The First Degree..The strangulation of his estranged wife...We feel he is indeed a danger to the community... His car was seen in the vicinity of the victim's apartment-" he said before I interrupted him...

"Your Honor we are not attempting to try the case here at this hearing, only to show that our client deserves reasonable bail until the time of his actual preliminary hearing.." I said..

Once again the Judge was Percy Reynolds.. and he had an axe to grind with both the Assistant District Attorney and Lt. Tragg..

"Denver...I told you about coming in my courtroom inebriated didn't I?" said Judge Reynolds..

"Uh, Uh Your Honor, I 'm not....I'm not drunk....Well, I'm not THAT drunk...HAHAHAHAH" he said..

I was standing next to him...His Hot breath and his body smelled like he'd bathed in Jameson's Irish Gin the night before...His suit was wrinkled , his shirt was open and there was no trace of a tie...His hair was disheveled...

Even Lt. Tragg said..

"Geez Denver you gotta lay off the sauce man..whoooooo.."

He stared angrily at Lt. Tragg who had arrested him two times and forced him to go on trial for his life....He was acquitted both times and both times...It was revealed that another man had committed the crime...He had sued the Police department and Lt. Tragg….An out of court settlement was paid to him...so he enjoyed sticking it to Lt. Tragg any chance he got..

"BAIL IS SET AT $900.00 dollars.." he said and pounded his gavel..

 "What? $900.00 dollars?" I said, smiling..
 "$900.00 dollars?" said Kahlil,  astonished..
 ''Oh My god..."said Bee Bee, who went in her purse for $60.00...
 "Oh My God!"said Sofia, going in her purse..She supplied $30.00 dollars
 "Both of you...Keep your money...I got it.....I can't believe what I just heard..."said Sean...
"Oh Lord!" said ADA Denver Miller, who vomited …...


"Oh for cryin out loud...These are $1000.00 shoes...GEEEEZ!!! "said a disgusted Lt. Tragg..

" Baillifs, get a crew in here to clean this up and take ADA Miller to the Cooler.." he said..

He glared at Lt. Tragg and said simply...

"Nice shoes.." and cracked up laughing...

 "Come on Cousin,let's Get out of here..Keep a low profile...Keep your phone on ,so I can reach you."said Bee Bee..
 "Oh Most def...That bail was crazy low cousin...Ninety Bucks?  WOWWWW! You guys got dragg with the Judge or somethin?" asked Sean.
 "No, he hates Lt. Tragg and he uses any instance he can to stick it to him.."said Sofia..

"I can dig that Tragg did arrest him twice..I'd be mad myself....And the damn ADA was lit like a Christmas Tree.."laughed Sean..
 "Damn sure was..He smelled like Hell.."I said.
"Indeed...Whewwww…"said Kahlil..

"Come on guys...We out!" said Sean as the five of us left...

Lt. Tragg was as usual livid..He stomped his foot in anger as we all left..






II-

And back at our office.....

 "I just talked to the kiddies.. Judge Reynolds is at it again...He set bail at get this...$900.00 and ADA Denver Miller vomited all over the floor...The Judge sent him to the cooler... Oh My God...Against my better judgement...I went on a date with him years ago...He was too handsy first of all and this was before we even got to the restaurant...We got there and he passed out..."said Yvette..
''What did you do?" asked Jade,laughing hysterically..

"I left him there ...I ran outside, hailed a taxi and went home...I haven't seen him since.."Laughed Yvette..

 Attorney Arthur Tragg walked in..

"My client will be a little late.." but he'll be here.." he said.
Yvette's client, Jane Paul walked in and sat down quietly..she was exhausted after spending most of the night and early morning at Lt. Tragg's house in bed.. The man was insatiable...And his constant texting and calling and sending her photos of his erection was grating on her nerves..It had only beem about two days..

She had to go back to work from here..If it was anything like yesterday...He'd be meeting her after work..She needed some breathing room...

She didn't know how to tell him to back off a little bit..He had been so nice to her .

"You want to wait or start without him?" said Yvette..

But before anybody could answer...Detective Sgt. Paul walked in..

He passed some files to Ms. Jade..

"This is the Crime Scene Report....This is a copy of the Autopsy...These are tapes of the nights activities on Traffic Cam, Street Cam, The ATM Cam and the Business Cam across the street." he said..

"Thank you..."said Jade..

"You need anything else...Call me." he said..

Ms. Jade smiled..

"Thank You... Yvette will you be needing me?" she asked.

"No Jade, you can go...See ya tomorrow. " she said with a smile..

The second day of negotiations began...


Yvette and Jane Paul vs.


Arthur Trout and Detective Sgt. Eric Paul..

While they were doing that...

We were sitting on the rooftop terrace of our building..

We were playing cards  and waiting patiently for our Chinese Take Out..

and Ice Teas to arrive from Chinese Bob via UBER EATS!.

"We need film footage from the ATM Cam, Street Cam and Traffic Cam in that area..We need to see all of the comings and goings."said Bee Bee.

"I'll get with Jade and we can get on that." I said..

 "Sofia, you might as well go with Keith and Jade..We need the Crime Scene Reports, which we may have to subpeona...I doubt that Lt. Tragg will make us a copy...He always makes it hard for us and the Autopsy report...Hazel won't be a Problem.."said Bee Bee as we chowed down on our hot steamy Chinese food..
"I'm on it.."said Sofia..

"And Bee...You and I need to talk to Sean, find out where he was and hear his side of the story.."said Kahlil..

Just then Jade walked up on the roof and walked over to us...She dropped some zip drives and several files on the table..

"I thought you guys could use these...This is the Crime Scene Report....This is a copy of the Autopsy...These are tapes of the nights activities on Traffic Cam, Street Cam, The ATM Cam and the Business Cam across the street." she said..

 "Oh My God.!!!..How did you know?  We hadn't even talked to you about this yet?" asked Bee Bee, who was incredulous..
 "I know Lt. Tragg didn't give that information up that quick.." I said..
 "Jade you saved us a subpeona and much legwork...We are now ahead of the game."said Sofia..
"I'll say...What's the story?" asked Kahlil..

"The story is we have an ally...An angry soon to be divorced Detective ,who knows that his Lieutenant is sleeping with his soon to be ex-wife.....I didn't have to ask him...He volunteered..I didn't know about your case...He told me.. He says he doesn't think your cousin did it..He thinks Lt. Tragg rushed to judgement and made a hasty arrest."said Jade.

"He knows him well huh?" I laughed..

''We caught some breaks today...The Judge set the lowest bail in history I believe...and now this.."said Kahlil..

"We need a sample of DNA from my cousin, I can get that and send it to an independent lab...."said Bee Bee...
"And we need to find her current boyfriend and find out his whereabouts."said Sofia.

"I'll get on that tomorrow and check the financials of your cousin...his late wife and this new boyfriend." said Jade..

"Meanwhile my mom and my aunt will be calling me...Thanking me for getting him out and wanting to know what we plan next..."sighed Bee Bee...

 "I don't envy you that.." I said..
"Me neither" laughed Sofia..

 "Thanks Jade.."said Kahlil..
"My pleasure...This is far more exciting than listening to that divorce hearing at work.."laughed Jade..

III-

 "Let me show you the terrace of this building....I'm going to miss this building...Eric and I fought so much...we never got to enjoy it.." said Jane..

She had went to work and taken an Uber home..She had tried to get a little nap when Lt. Tragg surprised her with an afternoon visit..

She suggested they sit on the terrace, get a little air...He seemed to want to get back in bed and make more love.. She was exhausted...
"Wowww!" said Lt. Tragg as he entered and looked around..

The terrace was beautiful.. His eyes zoomed right in on us..





Bee Bee, Sofia, Myself, Kahlil and Jade..



We had Chinese Take Out, Ice tea and Playing cards stretched out on a table and files of all kinds stacked up in the middle..

"That's Yvette Jones's snot nosed young attorneys...Bee Bee Evans, Sofia Garcia, Keith Jones, Kahlil Ahmed and their investigator , Jade Lee..What are they doing here?" he asked..

"They're my neighbors...Beatrice and Sofia live in the apartment across from mine..Three doors down..Keith and Kahlil live upstairs on the second floor and Jade lives across the street..They've lived here for awhile now..What? You don't like them?" asked Jane...

"No...No..No..No..I've got nothing personal against any of them...But shouldn't we keep our relationship on the low, just until after your divorce is final?" asked Lt. Tragg...

"You've got a point...Let's go to your house.."said Jane..hating herself for suggesting that...But knowing this man would give her no peace until he was back inside of her..

"That's a great idea.."said a smiling Lt. Tragg as the two left the rooftop...

They drove to his house..

"You have a nice house.." she said..
 "It's even nicer inside.." he said..
"Especially your bedroom right?" she said..

He smiled..

''Welllllllllllllllllllllll….Especially my bedroom..." he said..

" Mmmmmmmmm Arthur you've got a one track mind." she laughed....They had drinks and quiet conversation and a few laughs...


Within the next two hours , they were kissing passionately and wound up in his bedroom
making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS... The bed was loud and noisy and squeaked loudly...The headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

He had brought her to orgasm at least five times..She was once again amazed at his stamina..



They stopped and had a few  more drinks


And later on in the afternoon they were on his couch making sweet love for another FOUR  TO FIVE HOURS...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Lieutenant....You don't get enough do you?" she moaned..

"Noooooooooooooooooooo….OH MY GODDD!!! NOOOOOOOO!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LIEUTENANT!!! YOU ARE WHAT I NEEDED!" she moaned..

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!" he groaned...

She was having yet another intense orgasm, her legs shaking wildly...tears and sweat running down her face...and her head moving from side to side...Her mouth was wide open, but she couldn't speak...

His toes curled and he came hard....






IV-
Ms. Yvette and Gary Lockwood were kissing passionately in her office...

 "You didn't stop up here for coffee and conversation.."said Yvette..
"No I did not...I stopped up here for you.." Gary confessed...

"Let's go to your place...I need a hot shower...A Nice long one...."said Yvette..

"And some quiet conversation...annnnnnnnd some hot organic tea....annnnnndddd." said Gary..

"Some Sex." said Yvette and smiled at him...

"Yeah...That would be nice...I just wrapped up a case with Rockland.. and I'll be working with Karen Page next week...but I'm good for the next few days.."said Gary...

"This divorce thing is coming to a conclusion....Arthur and I nearly came to an equitable settlement agreement today...I'm pretty sure we are a day away from it..."said Yvette..

"I heard that the kids bailed their client out for $900.00 dollars...That's the lowest yet...and I heard ADA Denver Miller vomited all over himself in court and was sent to the cooler..Must have been a mess in that courtroom today.."laughed Gary...

"Yeah , Literally!  Lieutenant Tragg is screwing my client...He drove her here today...Dropped her off...I am so glad her soon to be ex-husband didn't witness it.. It hasn't come up in the proceedings, and I hope it doesn't..I hope he doesn't know."said Yvette..

"HE KNOWS...every Cop, every Detective on the force knows and they don't have such a favorable opinion of Lt. Tragg, but I suppose he doesn't care at this point.. You said he needs to get laid."said Gary.


"Yes...but not with MY CLIENT!" said Yvette..

Gary pulled her to him..

He kissed her some more..

"I need to get laid too!" he whispered..

"The quicker we get to your house and I get that hot shower and hot organic tea, the quicker I can make that happen.."said Yvette..

That night at Gary's House..

on his Terrace... Gary took Yvette into his arms..

 "How was that shower baby?said Gary..
'''The best." asked Yvette..

"Here, try this.." he said and passed her a cup of Orange Organic Tea.
Yvette sipped it...It was good..she let the aroma go up her nostrils....She smiled from ear to ear...
"Wow, this is sooo good!  You really take care of me...Good Care of me.. I never imagined you had this in you....You've been a nice surprise.."said Yvette.

"Yeahhhh??."said Gary...

as he and Yvette kissed softly...

"Ummmmm I love you Vettie." he moaned softly...

"Yeah....I love you too!" she whispered...

"Do you really?" he asked..

''You don't even understand how much at this point." she said..

He had her in the corner, running his hands down into her panties..kissing her passionately and she fondling him softly...They both were driving each other crazy.....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl....." he moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYY!" she sighed..



In no time they were on his big couch making sweet love..

to only the light of the stars....

The  soft couch heaved under their weight, but was so soft....Yvette preffered it to Gary's noisy bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...baby..you are so soft, so wet." Gary cried out!

"Garyyyyyyyyyyried Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette moaned.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Vettie!"  Gary moaned.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Garyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you soo much...

Ouuuuu you don't even know.."she cooed.. 




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." Gary moaned

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned... 

"Yvette   sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."I moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Gary ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette cooed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd  Gary

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!! 



EIGHT TO NINE HOURS smoothly passed by as they made love under the moonlight...

Tears and sweat ran down the sides of both of their faces...Yvette's legs began to shake furiously and she began to move her head from side to side and cry like a little girl...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GARY!" she cried out..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yvette...MS. YVETTE!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

Yvette laughed...

Gary enjoyed making love to her so much....

With only the city skyline and the light of the Moon and stars to witness.

Sometime after midnight, Lt. Tragg drove Jane back to her apartment...

 She stood in the doorway and smiled..

 "Thank you Arthur...Woooooo you are something...I need to get some sleep tonight...So I'll see you tomorrow sometime alright?" she whispered..
"Come on baby...Let me stay the night.." he begged..

"Nooooo….My Goodness Arthur...You've screwed my brains out all afternoon...Aren't you tired?  I'm exhausted..Let me get some sleep tonight...I'm not going anywhere.." she said..

"Ohhhh alright.." he said, smiling..

They kissed passionately at the door....and he walked away...

Whistling a happy tune...on a warm summer night!


(TO BE CONTINUED)






No comments:

Post a Comment