Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Steak Out

FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS,

Lt. Tragg was completely baffled.. We left out of our Duplex at 7:00 am

and headed downtown to


Karen's Building.....






where the five of us , Myself, Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie had our breakfasts  and Lunches delivered to us through UBER EATS from either Sam Mother's Diner or Mabel Jenkins's Soul Food Joint ..

We enjoyed them in the conference room...

Then we got on the elevator and went to Jazzy's law firm..

where we got to use their massive law library...

we communicated with Susan through Portal....

We had complete privacy....and autonomy...

 "Jazzy , I can't thank you enough for allowing us to use your firm's law library and Karen, thank you for allowing us to use your conference room.." said Olivia.
"Liv, I was only too glad to be able to help..."said Jazzy...

"Same here...I love being able to work down here...Away from the courthouse and HIM!" she said, speaking of Lt. Tragg...

''Something ought to be done about him.." said Dabnis..

We had called Dabnis in as an extra gun...To help out....Olivia was paying him the way she used to pay Nelson, as a "Consultant."

 "Glad to have you on board Buddy." said Nelson..
''Wait until we show up at Preliminary...Lt. Tragg is going to blow a gasket...It's bad enough he has to contend with me...but seeing you will blow his mind.."laughed Beverly..


"Yeah, two of his favorite people." laughed Josie..

"Well we'd better get to work on a defense strategy, so we have something to work with."said Olivia.






II-

At our Duplex Office, Alfreda was coming as she usually did..


She communicated with us through Portal...

"No sign of him today...but I'm sure he'll be by...." she said..

 "Oh God...He is sooo miserable..and such a pest...That's why I'm glad we are here...where he can't find us or observe us.." said Olivia..
"You can leave at 12 if you want to Ma..."said Beverly...


"Yeah we are going to Bayside after work to meet with Susan, Face to Face." said Nelson.



"Is Paris stopping by?" asked Alfreda..

"He has a key...I told him to pack an overnight bag...We'll be staying with Beverly and Nelson..Don't worry about him.."said Josie..

"Okay, see you guys later.." said Alfreda..

As soon as she cut portal off she looked at ADA Rockland Cambridge..

"Well, they won't be back until tonight..." she said smiled..

"Ummmmm so where were we?" he asked..

They started kissing passionately.....Soon they were in the kitchen

He had her blouse open and her skirt hiked up...

"OHHHHH MY GODDDD!" he moaned..

"You are such a horney toad.." cooed Alfreda..

When the doorbell rang.....

 "WHO THE HELL IS IT?" asked Rockland...annoyed that they were being interrupted..
Alfreda fixed her skirt and buttoned up her blouse...She fixed her make up...

"I can take a guess.." she said..

She walked to the door and stood outside..It was Lt. Tragg..

"WHAT?" she said.

"I need to speak with Olivia.." he said.

"They're not here!" she said..

"Well Where are they?" he asked.

"They're not here, Anything else?" asked Alfreda..

"I need to speak to their client, Uh Ms. Goode!" he asked.

"She hasn't been here in two weeks...I don't know where she is." said Alfreda.

"Has she fled?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"Oh No...They've been in communication with her...but she hasn't been here."said Alfreda.

"I need an address..."said Lt. Tragg firmly..

"And I need to see my hairdresser....Have a nice day Lieutenant!" said Alfreda, who closed the door and locked it and disabled the bell..

She was not even  intimidated..Her  daughter and the sister of her daughter's father were attorneys...Her son in law was an attorney and her boyfriend was an Assistant District Attorney...She knew enough about the law to know that he couldn't enter this dwelling without a warrant unless invited and he couldn't compel her to give up any information about her employers whereabouts...

"I was just ten minutes away from coming to that door.."said an angry ADA Rockland Cambridge.,.

"Forget about him....Now where we we?" said Alfreda, taking off her blouse and pulling Rockland to her..

"Come here horny toad and make mama horny  too." she laughed..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…" he moaned...As Alfreda engulfed him in slow, smouldering kisses.....




III-

In the conference room we talked..

"All they have is your prints on the door and on most of the things in that office suite..."said Olivia.

"But you worked there...You were his personal assistant...They are supposed to be there..."said Beverly...

"They don't have a murder weapon...They know he was bashed with a blunt object..."said Nelson..

"To his credit, Lt. Tragg had his men searching all of the trash cans and dumpsters in your building and every condo and business for 15 blocks...They went to your condo and searched and found nothing...That's in your favor.But they have the testimony of the security guard who chased you with the dog and fired a warning shot in the air and a half dozen witnesses who saw you dive in the water .
They have your shoes."I said.

Speaking into the portal....

"I used my pass key to get in...I was in and out...The copy of the letter I showed you, now in police custody was in his drawer , which was open..." As soon as I got out...The Alarm went off."said Susan..

"But if you were using a pass key, how could it? Somebody had to trip the alarm?" said Josie.

"The killer...Hugh Enright was already dead when you inadvertedly walked in there and his killer was still there in the suite....The Killer tripped that alarm to draw attention away from himself and put it on you...|"I said..

"We have to find out why." said Olivia..

"Which means we need to revisit that crime scene.."said Dabnis.

"You ,Shortcake and I will revisit it tomorrow.." I said.

Susan appeared on Portal one last time..

"You guys familiar with Bayside?" she asked.

 "We've been there a time or two.."said Olivia.
"What about it?" asked Beverly...

"It's Thursday Night...Why don't you all come and join me at this spot...It's called Blue Bar...Thick juicy steaks and cheap but cold beers.."said Susan Goode..

"Ohhhhh mannn, I'm down.."said Nelson..

"I know you would be.."said Beverly...

"Can I invite my boyfriend?" asked Josie..

"Surrre ! And bring the other two ladies , who allowed you to use their space too.."said Susan...

"It's a date." said Olivia.

Lt. Tragg was confused... He hadn't seen Susan Goode in two weeks or us for that matter....We hadn't been in Sam Mother's diner, Or Mabel Jenkins Soul Food Joint or Josie's, Aqua Bar, Stoleys or the Mermaid Crabhouse..None of us .had been in Curley's Bar either...There was no indication we were out of town and yet we were gone from our home practically all day...Usually coming home about 7:00 pm and not leaving...Something was up and he needed to know what.

He had a flimsy case , bolstered by an "eyewitness" who wasn't on the scene at the time, Hugh Jr. and who had a grudge...No motive and a mysterious man , a black mailer who everybody wanted to talk to, who had information of possibly another murder , a year before.

I had some digging to do.

IV-

We met at Blue Bar in Bayside...Paris Joined us there..

 "Ouuuu this place is nice."said Beverly...
 "I'll say.."said Nelson...
 "It is nice.. We've been working hard preparing for this trial and we needed to get out.."said Olivia..
 "It's a Thursday Night...Preliminary Hearing is Monday..." I said.
 "We don't have much....but the prosecution has even less.."said Josie...
''Wowww Cool Spot!"said her boyfriend, Paris.

We didn't want to sit at the bar, We instead chose to sit at several of the little mini booths.

They seated four to a table...

 "I like this place..."said Dabnis...
"Believe it or not...I've been here before.."said Jazzy..

"You have?" asked Karen..

"One of my exes brought me here..It was a long time ago.."said Jazzy....

"Heyyyy Guys" said Susan Goode...

"Heyyyy, let me introduce you to some people...This is our friend, Dabnis Coley... He'll be helping us with your defense.." said Olivia..


"Pleased to meet you."said Dabnis.

"This is his wife, Attorney Jasmine Coley...Her law firm allowed us to use it's Law Library...

"And this is our friend , Assistant District Attorney ,Karen Page...of the Wrongful Conviction Unit...Housed in that same building...we've worked a few cases with her.."said Olivia..

"Pleased to make your acquaintance..I am the defendant..."joked Susan..




She Karen, Dabnis and Jazzy sat in a Booth...






Olivia and I, Beverly and Nelson sat in a booth right next to them..


and Josie and Paris sat near us..


This was a nice place..


The Steaks were juicy and thick


and they served it with a nice huge baked potato..

Cheap Cold Beers

 Citris
And Mango Martinis...for the ladies..

We didn't dwell on the case...We ate , drank and relaxed...

In the back of my mind, I knew that in order to be ready for the prelims on Monday and the possibility of a trial...We needed more..Neither us or the prosecution had enough at the moment.

Sometime around midnight, we all arrived home...

 ''Well we had a nice time..Thanks for coming out."said Olivia.
"Yes....See you guys in court tomorrow." I said staring in Dabnis and Jazzy's eyes and indicating that Lt. Tragg was right across the street in an unmarked car with tinted windows.."

 Dabnis nodded..He was in no mood for a fight tonight ..He smiled.

"See you tomorrow.Good night guys, Come on sexy..." he said to Jazzy.
Jazzy smiled "See you guys...Keep my hubby out of trouble." she said.

 "But of course, Good Night Jazzy."said Beverly, hugging Jazzy..
"Good Night."said Nelson..


Josie and Paris followed us inside..

"I'm disabling the bell...He'll need to show a warrant to get inside of here..Let's get some sleep guys."said Olivia.

We locked up and went in for the night..


Dabnis and Jazzy went home..
around the corner to their house.
A half an hour went by....

Lt. Tragg could take no more.. He rang our doorbell...but since it was disabled...We didn't hear it..

We didn't want to hear it....

"Hurry Up and get out of those clothes ." said Olivia.

She certainly didn't have to tell me twice...

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing.." she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....




We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...


 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...let me give you what you've been dreaming about" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god, Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...

Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..

"Oh My God, you are soooo beautiful." he said..

Beverly was shivering and about to cry....
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and
hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..


Josie and Paris were in the corner ,

kissing and slobbering all over each other..

and eventually in bed , making sweet love also...

Lt. Tragg wasn't going to get an answer tonight...and he had no warrant to force an answer out of anybody....He stopped ringing the bell, It was clear nobody was going to answer...

He didn't know where we had been for the past two weeks...There was no sign of Susan Goode and his case against her was looking flimsier and flimsier, even to him by the minute...

Damn it he thought as he stood across the street staking out our house... He just couldn't suffer another loss.

He started his car and pulled off into the night...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment