Wednesday, August 23, 2023

On A Clear Day (You Can Be Indicted)




  THURSDAY MORNING-

"I hope today is an easy day...I'm a little tired after the Block party last night and then you and I doing the nasty half the night..." laughed Natalie as she curled up beside me on the train..
"Use this time to get a little extra rest.." I said as I put my arms around her and she rested her head on my shoulder..

"Last Night wes fun wasn't it?" said Brooke ,lying her head on her husband, Sean's shoulders..

"It was, all of it." laughed Sean,  putting his arms around her as she rested her head on his shoulders and took a cat nap...


At the very next stop, the rest of our building mates got on...

"Heyyyyyy Lovebirds." said Jazzy, smiling...
 

"Hope everybody had fun last night...because it's time to go back to work!"joked her husband, Dabnis..

''Wicked! Wicked!"laughed Kayla...."Hi Nat, Hi David, Hi Brooke, Hi Sean." she said.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna find someplace to curl up and take a little cat nap today." said Ray.


"Ditto, I'm going to do the same..but last night was fun though...I thoroughly enjoyed myself." said Jessica.

"I did too, I know you fellas did." said Chip.

"Oh for sure...For sure." said Paris.
"It was Mad cool..Bree and I had a ball.." said Tony..




"I'm probably the only one who has court today...I'm glad I only had to walk across the street to go home."laughed Rockland...


"My Husband would still be asleep now ,if I hadn't gotten him up and in the shower."laughed Yvette..
 

"And we are gonna do it all over tonight at Couples Night at Curley's." said Keith Jones..

"It won't be quite as intense... I don't intend to drink that much tonight.." said Bee Bee.

"Me Neither." said Sofia.


''[Speak for yourselves."laughed Kahlil. 




Jade was the only one not talking, she was quietly enjoying the ride and the scenery...


"I told you we both had to go to work today..You wanted to screw me well into the morning..Horny Dog!" laughed Virginia.

"I'm still Horny.. Give Daddy some Sugar." said Jetty trying to kiss Virginia.

"Stoppppppppp. Daddy's had enough sugar." said Virginia, laughing.


It was a 45 minute ride from our homes to our building....A Nice commute...

''And to think , I used to drive to work everyday, even after I moved to my present house."said Jazzy.


"Really?" said Natalie.

''We all did until Olivia told us about the train station, two blocks away...and we found out the train lets us off right at our building..Jazzy and I had been working in this building for two years and never knew about it." said Kayla.

"I'm glad you put us on to it when we moved around here...We wondered how we were going to get to work."laughed Brooke.


"I knew about the train...It's a relatively new line..It's about 10 years old." I said as we entered our building and got on the elevator that would take us to the cafeteria for Breakfast and then to floors.




It was a warm beautiful Summer Morning! For us at least!


II-

THE " FISHBOWL" The nickname the detectives gave to the interrogation room at Central Booking.

William Johnson, a distinguished attorney sat quietly for well over eight hours, saying nothing...


Lt. Tragg and William Johnson's personal attorney Arthur Reynold's walked in.


"Get up Bill, you can go home!" said his attorney..

"WHAT?  WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" he asked.


''Like I said, get up, you're going home."said  Arthur Reynold's...


"You didn't kill your wife.!!!...She was already dead and had been dead for close to eight hours, before you shot her...Can't murder someone who is already dead.....The Coroner's report bares that out.. BUT SHE WAS MURDERED, not by your gunfire, but by cyanide... She was drinking a Pomegranite Martini laced with Cyanide before she died...Eight hours before you saw those photos....and I saw them, I can perfectly understand you being enraged...Any man would...but you lucked out...Somebody beat you to it counselor and I am going to get to the bottom of it..Go home!" said Lt. Tragg, who walked out of the office.

"WHAT DOES IT MEAN?" asked a confused William Johnson.


"It means you're not a murderer....and you should go home before they charge you with abuse of a corpse.... Look Bill stay here if you like, but this room stinks...I'm leaving."said his lawyer.

"I'm right behind you...I'm right behind you..." said William Johnson, getting up hastily and following his attorney out of the building..




THE OFFICE OF DAVID CHARLES, STAFF ATTORNEY, WRONGFUL CONVICTION/CONVICTION INTEGRITY UNIT-

Natalie and I were kissing passionately...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OKAY.....that's enough...another few minutes..and we'll be at the point of no return." said Natalie, fixing her clothes and taking a wet wipe and wiping her lipstick off of my face and my lapel..


"I'm going back to my office....I thought you wanted something..Silly!" giggled Natalie, easing out of my embrace..


"I did want something." I laughed.....


''Well I think you've had enough of that for awhile..." she giggled , easing out of my embrace....Do some work." she laughed....

She encountered Brooke on the way to her office...

"You seen Boss Lady today?  She's usually in the cafeteria...And she's not here and she hasn't sent us a text either.." said Brooke.


"Maybe she's just running late." said Natalie.

''She wasn't at our block party last night.."laughed Brooke.

Both women laughed as they retreated to their offices...


Karen walked in the office just then.... 

"Hey Folks...Sorry I'm late...I overslept....I brought something for you..." said Karen..

She had Churros...



and hot steaming tumblers of coffee...

I was the first one out of my office...


"You really know how to butter us boss lady, all is forgiven." I said..

Karen busted out laughing... I really enjoyed working for her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuu Churros!" said Natalie , emerging from her office...
"Ouuuuuuuuuu Churros....Sofia and Jessica have got us loving these..."laughed Brooke.

"I saw them both at the food truck downstairs getting some for their offices...That's what gave me the idea." said Karen...









The Four of us feasted in her office..  THURSDAY!




While halfway across town at his townhouse... Judge John Cappadolio is once again being visited by the police.

"I don't know the meaning of this...Why are you here?  The sexual assault matter has been cleared up, the charges dropped." said Judge Cappadolio..


"I could care less about that....This is Homicide." said Lt. Tragg.


"Homicide??? Now wait a minute!! Wait a damn minute!!! who is dead??" asked Judge Cappadolio..
"And what have I got to do with THAT?" he asked.


''We'll ask the questions.. Where is your pitcher and your Margarita and Martini Kit?" asked Lt. Tragg...


"I lent it to a friend....Venita Johnson....a few days ago...." he said..


"We found it Lieutenant!" said a Crime Scene Investigator.




A Bottle of Cyanide was found under his sink.

"What is that? How did that get there?  I've never seen that before in my life.." protested Judge John Cappadolio..


''A Likely story...We found your pitcher at the late Venita Jackson's house...with your prints all over it and laced with Cyanide in her Martini Mix, that she guzzled down...She's dead Your honor and you killed her!!" said Lt. Tragg. "We've got the proof right here!"he snarled.


"You're mad!!! She was my lover...I was sleeping with her..Why would I kill her??  That Cyanide...It was planted here....I never purchased that...I never saw that bottle before.... Venita is dead??? WHAT??" he exclaimed..


"Don't say another word!" said Lt. Tragg..


''We found these in the bedroom Lieutenant!"said a CSI man..




A pair of panties were found!!!

"HEYYYYYYY WAIT A MINUTE!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYIN TO PULL?  She never left her panties here!"said Judge Cappadolio.


"Judge I'm placing you under arrest for the murder of Venita Johnson, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law...You have the right to an attorney...If you can not afford one...One will be provided for you..You being a Judge and all, I know you understand these rights as I have stated them to you....Take him away BOYZ!" he said.

A tactical squad of policemen handcuffed and walked the Judge out of his townhouse for the second time in two weeks.. This time for more serious charges....MURDER!!!

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!" he mumbled as he was walked out of his Townhouse.


III-


It began to pour down rain in the city...It had been such a nice day and as soon as we got to Curley's , the sky opened up! 


It was Thursday Night- Couples Night in the bar....

The Four of us were at a round table and had actually ordered food..

''What's Up for  the weekend?" I asked.
"Well Tomorrow Night We are all  going to the No ID Bar for drinks after work. Saturday, Brunch there and that's that! After we come home...Brooke, Jazzy, Beverly,Kayla, Josie, Bresha and I are going shopping..and then I'm coming home.. I don't think anybody is doing anything Saturday Night...Maybe we all might stop by Josie's"said Natalie.
"Yeah Saturday after we come back from shopping, Sean and I are going to take a nap...Maybe we'll all wind up at Josie's Saturday Night...but nothing major."said Brooke.
"Yeah....Nothing major..." said Sean.



We enjoyed Pasta and some wine...

At the next big table right across from us sat Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her husband, Donnie Ray, her niece and Partner, Beverly, her husband , Nelson and her associate attorneys, Bresha Billips and her husband, Tony and Josie Boyd and her husband,Paris and Office manager, Alfreda and her husband, ADA Rockland Cambridge...


"Thanks for coming to our first block party last night..I hope you all enjoyed yourselves...."said Olivia..
"Ohhhh we did!! We did! " I said..
"Always a good time with you Olivia..All this rain out there...I hope that Bus stops right in front of here, so I can run right in." said Natalie...
"It will...It always does..We had a great time Olivia.."said Brooke.




"We are glad you did!Hey we are family and we got a community amongst us..." said Donnie Ray...
''We let our staff come in at Noon today .and we cut everybody loose at 3:00." said Beverly.

She hugged her childhood friend, Natalie.

"Now that was revolutionary." said Natalie, smiling and rubbing Beverly's hands...

"Bev and I even went to a movie this afternoon."said Nelson...
"I went home and caught a nap!" said Bresha.
"Ohhhh you guys are nice and rested.." said Tony...
Josie laughed.... I got in my car and drove to the mall...Did a little shoe shopping.." she said.
"You have so many shoes."said Paris.
"A woman can never have enough shoes.."said Alfreda..
Her husband, Rockland, smiled..


They all ordered New York Strip Steaks, a Baked Potato and like us...Wine for the table...

Yvette and her team were sitting at a big table right next to them...


"It was a good idea to have dinner here...but this rain sucks...Those steaks look good, Let's order that Gary, I'm a little hungry."said Yvette, who was at the next table with her group..
"That's okay...We are all in here, nice and safe and warm and dry... Those Steaks do look good."said Gary...
"Maybe the rain will keep you know who from showing up." said Keith..


"We can only hope.." said Bee Bee.
"Not a chance.He'll be here."said Sofia.

"Well, he hasn't shown up yet." said Brooke.

" At least we are enjoying our meals first.without him standing over us, brow beating us.. I really hate that!" said Kahlil..

"I hate it too..Somebody should smack him."said Sean.

"Oh I think he has been smacked..He's got a hard head." I said.
''And a short memory." said Keith Jones..


''Let's not talk him up."said Bee Bee.


"Yeah he is living rent free in our heads."said Sofia.
"Yeah."said Kahlil.

" This complimentary wine.at all three of our tables is really good"said Jade, changing the subject..
"This is good wine.."said her husband, Danny Ho.


"Ummm Yes it is.." said Virginia...
"Good Pasta too."said Jetty..


as their meals arrived...

At individual tables near us was the rest of the crew... Zoey and Lem, Jazzy and Dabnis, Kayla and Ray and Jessica and Chip.....

"Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, take your hands from underneath my skirt...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Zoey...."Wait until we get home." she whispered..
"I don't know if I can Zoey, I've been away in business all week..I've missed you."said Lem..
"I've missed you too."whispered Zoey...


Natalie was at the table across from them...She hugged her friend, Jazzy...

"I'm so glad I live near you guys and hang out with all of you guys and then some again." she said.

"Glad the four of us are reunited." said Jazzy..
"Nice...I think I'll order us some Steaks " said Jazzy's husband, Dabnis.
"Me too!" asked Kayla.
"If we hadn't of ordered Pasta , we would have ordered Steaks too!..."said Natalie.

''Live it up!  You're married now, Your husband won't mind if you put a little weight on." said Ray..



"Maybe not...But I'd mind." said Natalie,laughing..
"Here come the drinks."said Jessica..
"I 'm Thirsty as well as famished."said Chip...

As their drinks arrived...

Renee and Tyrell were sitting with us...We had taken over an entire section of Curley's tonight...

"It doesn't get better than this Boo!" said Renee.

"No it doesn't!. Never a dull moment around this crew." said Tyrell.

Boss Lady and B.L. came in...They were the only members of our group that did not come on Olivia's buses...They drove  in....


"Heyyyyy Everybody..."said Karen...
"How's my favorite guys?" said B.L.

Some of the other patrons recognized B.L. Benz from his television show.. Except for Brooke, He and Karen were the only whites amongst us...



Lt. Tragg walked in... He had had quite a day today...Had arrested a well known and respected Judge in a murder..and had just come in from a big press conference...

He saw all of us eating full dinners as well as drinking and laughing and talking amongst ourselves and felt as though he just had to interrupt that... He stood in the middle of where we all were sitting and stared at us balefully...

"I see all of you high fallutin, high priced attorneys are eating well...Some of you off the public's dime..and drinking....It's a good thing most of you are riding home on those buses tonight...I'd hate to bust someone for DUI..." he declared..


''Being a traffic cop would suit you though....Now There is something you could actually do successfully. Unlike being a  Homicide Detective..." said Natalie.

Our entire area exploded into loud laughter...

Beverly high fived her....

"That's why you was always my girl in school...We had the same kind of humor." said Beverly.



Thin Skinned Lt. Tragg glared at both of them...then at Nelson and Me.



We looked right back at him defiantly....


"You know, you two are the only ones with mouthy wives....out of this entire group...Oh yeah, I'm forgetting my Lieutenant, Danny Ho's wife, Jade....Anyway , You need to muzzle them...exert more control over them.Teach them some respect..." he said..

Jade gave him her middle finger !

This elicited laughter and ouus and ahhs from our area.


'' See this is exactly what I mean..Women out of damn control." said Lt. Tragg


"WHY DON'T YOU SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP?" came a loud commanding voice...It wasn't from our group, it was from somewhere else in the bar...and it was definitely a male's voice!

"Who said that?  Who said that?" he said and left our area, looking around the bar..

"WHOOOOOO SAID THAT?" he yelled....

We all broke out into loud  raucous laughter....which made him very self conscious...He hated being the butt of the joke.

"WHOOOOOO SAID THAT? " he yelled...

which led to more laughter!


State Senator,Langdon Hughes, a former Judge walked over to Karen and B.L.'s table.

"Hello Ms. Page.....I'm Senator Landon Hughes." he said.

"Yes, I know who you are...I remember when you used to be a Judge...I tried a case in your courtroom."said Karen..


"You tried three cases to be exact...Losing two....To uh Olivia Bennett Alexander and her crew over there and to Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her team  over there...I see they are friends of yours...You won your last case.. Both cases you lost was because that asshole, Lt. Tragg was the arresting officer and did a lousy half baked investigation...I was the one that told him to sit down and shut up when he was over there with his sanctimonious ass harrassing those young people...One of them was one of your staff attorneys...I'm here because I need you to do me a big favor... If you decide to do this...I will be forever in your debt." he said.

''Me? Do you a favor? What is it?" asked Karen...


"A former colleauge of Mine, Judge John Cappadolio has gotten himself in some serious trouble...He's been arrested for murder...and he could use your help." said Senator Landon Hughes. 'All I could think of is you...I know he went to you when he was accused of sexually assaulting that young woman and then he backdoored you and got his personal attorney to work out a monetary deal...but he can't work his way out of this.. He's been arrested for murder...and this is serious...I thought maybe you could take a short leave of absence and represent him....I've already talked to Gil Garcetti and he said if you want to do this, it's okay and he'll pay you....I'm asking you because you're a fine attorney with a very analytical mind Karen and I think the guy is being framed and that Jackass Lt. Arthur Tragg is too stupid to see it...This woman was poisoned with Cyanide.. She apparently made herself a drink, a Pomegranite Martini in his pitcher with his prints all over it...that was laced with Cyanide.. Tragg gets an anonymous tip and gets a warrant to search the Judge's house where he finds the can of Cyanide under the man's sink...Like I'd put it there after I just murdered somebody rather than get rid of it.. They found a pair of the woman's soiled panties on his bed..with his semen stains in them...Like I'd leave something incriminating like that just laying around for the police to easily find it. He told me the girl was very fastidious and never left her panties over his house...He said he lent her his pitcher and directions on how to make Pomegranate Martini's days before.. It all looks like a neat frame." he said.

''Where is he now?" asked Karen..

"In Jail...The new Men's Holding Facility....He's freaking out...He's in there with several people he sent there... I know he tossed you in the cooler...I know he's a womanizer and an asshole at times...but he's no killer...That I do know.."said State Senator Landon...

''Why do you care what happens to him?"asked Karen...



''I really don't...but I owe his father.. Many years ago ,before you even knew you wanted to be a lawyer...His Father ran a bed and breakfast and allowed my broke ass to live, rent free until I could graduate from law school and pass the bar...I tried to pay him back after I started making money, but he wouldn't take my money...He told me just be a good and honest lawyer and to look after his boy when he came along... I have looked after his son, all through his law school... I paid for a girl he knocked up to have an abortion...and I kept his drivers license from being suspended for DUI more times than I care to count.I watched him rise from Defense Attorney to Assistant District Attorney to Judge. His father would be proud of how far he has come in his career, but not his personal life, running the woman and all.and the drinking ,but I keep an eye on him......All because I was grateful for what his late father done for me...but this...This I can't get him out of...He needs you!! "said Senator
Landon.

"Okay, but he is a womanizer and an asshole and he did sexually assault that woman...but I agree, he's no killer. I'll help him."said Karen...

"You and B.L.'s drinks are on me and uh B.L. go easy on me the next time I'm on HARD BOTTOM." joked the Senator.

"I will sir."laughed B.L.



Lt. Tragg noticed State Senator Langdon Hughes talking to Karen for a long time and buying her and B.L. drinks..He wondered what that conversation was about? He didn't bother any of us the rest of the night.




IV-


FRIDAY MORNING- DAYBREAK! 





"Good Morning Husband... I couldn't sleep, so I was just looking out the window..I'm just full of energy this morning, I don't know why..."said Natalie..

I put my arms around her waste and hugged her..rocking her back and forth.......

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can I look with you?" I moaned , squeezing her..

" Sure you can......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you feel sooo good!and hard!!!!!" she said.

"So do youuuuu!" I said, squeezing her tight and kissing her earlobe....


''Ummmmmmmmm you woke up with that boner. didn't you?" she asked... rubbing the crotch area of my pajama bottoms...,"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!!! MYYY GOOOODNESsS!!! OUUUUU!" she exclaimed.


"I was dreaming about you.." I said, smiling...



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I bet you were after last night..I really put it on you....You were calling my name in your sleep!" she moaned.....and laughed..

"Yes you did put something on me last night.......ouuuuuuuu! Was I really calling your name out in my sleep?" I asked her..

"Yes, you were..I was laughing...I didn't want to wake you up, so I just got up and went to the window." she said.


We kissed passionately in the dark of the early morning........

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu your lips are so damn soft....they drive me wild. Ummmmm Natalie Jean..." I said..

"My breathing drives you wild David." she said in between slow, soft kisses..



I slipped her panties down...

"OOOOOOOOOOOU!!! You want a morning quickie?." she laughed..

"It would be nice." I laughed..

"Yesss, it would be.." she said.



"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned...as we stood near the bathroom door, kissing and slobbering all over each other...Me squeezing her butt...

"Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine being with you like this." I said.,

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!!!YOU ARE SO HARD!!! YOU STAY HARD! " she moaned silently..

My pajama bottoms dropped, I stepped out of them....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!!!  LOOK AT YOU!!!!!! MYYYYY GOODNESS!!!!"she said...She smiled and momentarily put her hands over her mouth.....


I lifted her up and slowly entered her........She was so warm,so soft, so very wet....I was slowly losing control of myself.. I didn't know if I was coming or going..She felt the same way too....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!!!  DADDY YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS HERE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWD!!!" she moaned silently..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH..AWWWWWWWW!!!UMMMMMMMMMMMMM AWWWWW LAWWWD!" I moaned..


I sat her on the sink, spread her legs and entered her while thrusting mightily.....

We kissed passionately and stared at each other in amazement as I continued to thrust inside of her... Her body trembled.Her legs shaking....her head turning from side to side and tears streamed down the sides of her face....

"DAVID OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she cooed.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE...I LOVE YOU!!!" I cried out..

"I LOVE YOU TOOO!!!UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH! " she said...as we continued kissing and I continued thrusting inside of her....

TWO HOURS slowly drifted by...

She had an intense orgasm....and it wasn't long after,  that I came and came hard....My whole body shaking.....

Natalie gave me one last long sloppy kiss... "Ouuu, let's get in the shower..." she said. "OUUUUUUUU!!!" she cooed..

"OH MY GOD!" I gasped..

She cracked up laughing and grabbed some body wash and two wash cloth's  off the shelf and took me  by the hand and led me into the shower...

We took a hot soapy shower together.... A nice way to begin the day!


Karen explained everything to us in the UBER on our way to prison, The Conversation with State Senator Langdon Hughes..The arrest of Judge John Cappadolio and the evidence against him.
"Smells like a nice neat frame.." said Natalie..
"Cyanide Under the Sink, soiled Panties on the bed... Nice and neat...Too Neat. He's a Judge, he's heard hundreds of criminal cases..He knows about evidence..He wouldn't be that sloppy." I said.
"And who made this anonymous call? It's practically cookie cutter. He is a womanizer and a class A Asshole...But he's no killer." said Brooke.

Both Brooke and my Natalie had been both Public Defenders and Assistant District Attorneys...While I was basically a Defense Attorney....I had never prosecuted anyone, but they knew from both sides of the aisle how evidence went...They were good to have by your side in any case. I was sitting in between them... I hugged them both.. Natalie was my wife, but Brooke was as much my sister as she was Natalie's.


In the Prison Visiting room, Judge Cappadolio was brought in visibly shaken , eyes full of tears...

"Karen I'm so sorry....I'm sorry for everything...for lying about sexually assaulting that woman...I suppose you could say I did, though there was no penertration, I was dry humping her nude, she was totally clothed...I just ejaculated all over her and her couch.....I-I- Bought her a brand new couch and gave her some money and promised never to call her again and she dropped the charges....I'm sorry for throwing you in the cooler...You made a reasonable request and I was a total asshole....I'm just so sorry for it all, but I need your help.....You'e got to get me out of here I DID NOT KILL VENITA JOHNSON!! I SWEAR!!! I'D BEEN SLEEPING WITH HER FOR SIX OR SEVEN MONTHS....I HAD NO REASON TO KILL HER...I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED HER COMPANY AND SHE ENJOYED MINE....I AM DEVESTATED THAT SHE IS DEAD!  PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!" he said, shaking and crying to the point that I was embarrassed for him...
Natalie offered him a tissue....




Brooke, like me sat stone faced..


"We are going to get a judge and get you arraigned on Monday...It being Friday, there is nothing we can do...that's for starters....I need you to sit tight and keep it together for me... and as an Attorney, you know not to talk to anyone in here, Guard, Inmate, nobody...You say nothing about your case and don't confess to sexually assaulting that woman either...She's dropped the charges, that is over and done with, you got me?" said Karen.


"I got you....uh by the way.,....How did that case turn out? The one you were filling in for...?" he asked.


"My girlfriend returned from the hospital, took the case over and I heard they agreed to a plea deal with the prosecution...No Jail time, 5 years probation..." said Karen...

"Again...I am soooooooo Sorrry!" he said.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

  1. Loved this Title, Loved the Story too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A second Arrest? Cyanide under the sink, Panties just happening to be on the bed?? Looks like a Frame to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can somebody say Frame?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is getting good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. standing and applauding and throwing my panties...loved that sex scene!

    ReplyDelete