Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Fatal Betrayal




 We sat at our table in Sam Mother's Diner, waiting for our food to arrive...Laughing....

"Sexual Assault eh?  Sexual Assault??? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. He's probably in the cells on the floor below me...The Petty Part of me feels like going up there and laughing in his fat face... I'd heard he was a womanizer, but I never pegged him to do something like this...This doesn't seem like his personality...although he is "Handsy Hank" got his hands on your legs and then up your skirt." said Karen Page..


"Hmmmmmm, reminds me of someone I Know." whispered Natalie to me..

I blushed... My hand was indeed up her skirt, under the table, rubbing her legs...She didn't mind though.

"The woman claims they agreed to go out after much begging on his part and last Tuesday he came over her apartment ...She excused herself for a minute and when she returned to the living room , he was butt naked and humping her on the couch...before she fought him off and told him to leave, which he did."said Brooke.


I was cracking up!

"Now that sounds like him."laughed Karen...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Natalie moaned quietly....I had squeezed her butt softly....She looked at me and smiled a devilish grin and then removed my hands.....


Our coffees arrived...








Then our breakfasts....



Lt. Tragg sauntered in...He had a sardonic smirk on his face... He invited himself to our table and sat down next to Karen..

''HEYYYYYYYYYYY SWEETNESS, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, TOO LONG." he said to Karen and put his arm around her waist..


''Not Long enough." said Karen , who removed his arms..



Brooke and Natalie looked at each other and smiled, but kept eating their breakfasts..

"Heard you spent the night in the cooler...How ironic...The Judge that tossed you in the cooler was one floor below you, exactly below your cell..Hahahahahahahahahahaha!" he laughed.

''Well he's still there now! and our Boss lady is out!" said Brooke.


"Heard you were uh out at sea for awhile...How was that?  I heard the catfish were biting on the Schuykill River." said Natalie..

Our entire table broke into raucous laughter...

He had just come off of a 14 day stint on the Police Marine Boat..Thanks to a scathing report from the Special Prosecutor in a previous case about how bad he had loused up the case.. We had all heard about it in legal circles..

Thin skinned Lt. Tragg could not take being the butt of the joke....With that, he stood up and angrilly glared at Natalie, who he despised with a passion...Without saying a word, he headed for the counter....We all continued laughing as we finished eating our food.


"You better watch your wife David, If she ever comes up missing, we'll have a number one suspect."laughed Karen.

"That won't happen...David doesn't let Natalie out of his sight."joked Brooke..


"Him Love Me." joked Natalie, turning and giving me a nice wet smooch..
She gave me another smooch....

Naturally , I blushed...


The three of us.. Natalie, Myself and Brooke went to the counter to pay our bills.


''Sam , everything was wonderful as usual... Karen's food is on us."said Natalie.


"We are splitting her bill." said Brooke.


"How is that husband of yours Brooke? He treating you well? If you know what I mean and I know you do?" he asked and smiled slightly..


Brooke blanched at being asked such a personal question...but she answered... "He's fine and he's treating me better than YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!" she shot back.


I looked at him after I paid my bill.. ''Don't you ever get tired of being a pain in the ass?"I asked him..

He glared at me angrilly....


Sam Mother and his cashier both snickered as we left.

II-


ONE WEEK LATER-



THE OFFICE OF KAREN PAGE, HEAD OF THE WRONGFUL CONVICTION/CONVICTION INTEGRITY UNIT OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE.

" Everything Broke your way Boss Lady....Your girlfriend got out of the hospital and resumed her case with a new judge..You're off the hook." said Brooke.

"Yes it does look that way... Lucky me..maybe spending one night in the cooler wasn't so bad after all...I didn't have to go back to court..." said Karen....


"Boss Lady, you have a visitor...He insisted on seeing you." said Natalie..


Standing in the doorway, looking quite humble and contrite with a reddish face was Judge John Cappadolia..

"Uh Karen, first off let me apologize....I was way out of line...I was being an asshole, something I enjoy being from time to time...but you've got to help me.. I didn't sexually assault anybody...That woman and I had a consensual relationship...I swear." he said.  'I represented myself at arraignment in Night Court and they released me on my own recognizance on Thursday night..." he explained. 


''Wait a minute..You want me to represent you don't you? Hit the Bricks...Besides...I'm an Assistant District Attorney still.....You've got some nerve." said Karen...

"Karen, Karen please...I've apologized....We go back, we have history...We are both graduates of PENN LAW SCHOOL....We had a couple of classes together, remember? Please help me...I'm desperate here! " he said.

Karen enjoyed seeing him grovel and a part of her felt sorry for him.... She called me into her office..

"David, you working on anything major this week?" she asked.


"No not really, why?" I asked..

"This is the Judge who tossed me into the cooler last week...He's been accused of sexual assault...I'd like
you to look into his claims... Brooke, Natalie, back him up." said Karen , rearing back in her chair..


"Okay, step into my office.." I said.


Natalie and Brook snickered as they followed me...They knew that Karen was enjoying the hell out of seeing him grovel and him owing her a favor, no matter how small or large....


The three of us sat down and listened as he talked..

"Okay, tell us your side of the story and as an attorney, you know you can't leave out anything." I said.
"I'm going and get the police report" said Brooke..
''And I'm going to attempt to talk to her tomorrow." said Natalie.


"Her name is Margo Breckenridge...We were introduced by my accountant, who also happens to be her accountant..We had a couple of nice conversations when we would run into each other and I asked her out for drinks at a tony little cantina...

We had another nice conversation...She gave me some signals that she was down for it and we wound up in her apartment, where we kissed and did a little dry humping on her couch...before she like totally freaked out and told me to get dressed and leave, which I did...That was  two or three weeks ago and now I'm charged with sexual assault..sexual assault?? It just didn't happen..I am totally innocent." he said.


"Well my associates will have to look into this and get back to you." I said.

"Thank You...Thank you very much....You'll all be handsomely compensated....Tell Karen I said she'll be compensated also." he said and humbly walked out of our office.


"Nothing makes a man more humble than when he's in trouble." I mused..


"Yeah, well I want to hear her story first..." said Natalie...

"I want to look at the Police Report and see what that says." said Brooke.




The Next Morning...Brooke and Natalie were in Sam Mother's diner having Tea...





''Ummmm this is sooo good girlfriend." said Natalie.



''I've got the Police report...They've got fingerprints, his DNA and Semen at the scene.....He said they were dry humping." said Brooke.
" He was nude, she wasn't....and it uh looks like he finished early, before they got started..."laughed Natalie..

"I hate when that happens.."laughed Brooke..


"I know right?" laughed Natalie as both women laughed.


Lt. Tragg walked in, he spoke to Brooke..

"Good Morning Brooke." He totally ignored Natalie, but she expected that...She knew he didn't like her.

Brooke didn't return his greeting..

"Come on Nat...Let's go!" she said. Brooke loved Natalie, She was her first Black girlfriend and had been loyal to her to a fault..


Natalie truly loved Brooke, She was her first white girlfriend and she was truly genuine and loyal..They got up and left...

Of Course Margo Breckenridge' story was completely different...

"I was introduced to Judge John Cappadolia by a mutual acquaintence. we share the same accountant...
I knew he was a Judge...He seemed intelligent and nice..He was well dressed , had the most heavenly fragrance..We had a couple of very nice conversations, both in our accountants office and on the phone..
we agreed to meet for drinks at a very Tony and small and secluded Cantina.


"We hadn't ordered our first rounds of drinks yet and he was coming on to me for sex.... 'You know Margo, I don't live too far from here...I did have something else on my mind." he said.

''We haven't even ordered our first round of drinks yet." I said.


He calmed down a bit... We ordered two rounds of drinks.....Then he was at it again..

" You've had your hands on my legs for the past half hour and you've been running them up my skirt...now you're tugging on the waist band of my panties...Let me guess what that other thing might be? Now look, ..I don't sleep with people I 've just met. Not that quick...it makes things a little weird, plus .Maybe and I'm saying Maybe after a few more dates and when we get to know each other." I said.

But he wouldn't stop, he had his hands up my skirt within a few minutes... He pulled me to him, His hand was still up my skirt...He tugged on the waistband of my panties, They were sheer and I was afraid he was going to rip them..I finally moved his hands from under my skirt.........He attempted to kiss Me, but I moved my head...He tried to move it back, but I moved away....

"Okay, this is over, take me home." I demanded..

He attempted to kiss me once again, but again, I moved my  head...He  tried to move it back, but I moved away....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, come here baby....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you've got me hotter than a cigarette at a gas station.." he moaned..

He grabbed  my butt and pulled me into him, He kissed my neck and the side of my face....I eased out of his embrace once again..


"Take me home!" I demanded..

He knocked over a chair...Some of our drinks  fell to the floor...He was now grinding me up against the wall and breathing heavily...

"You've gotten in to me....I'd like to get INTO YOU!!! I can't stop....Do you really want me to stop Yvette?" he moaned...

I slapped the hell out of him...and I kneed him in the groin... He moaned and fell to the floor..

He paid the drink bill and agreed to take me home..

He apologized profusely all the way home and asked if he could come in for coffee...At first I said no, then I said"Alright but just for coffee and then you're going home.."  I should have known better..

I took my heels off and came back into the living room and he was as erect as a board and didn't have a stitch of clothing on...

He said -"You owe me some sex baby" and he leaped on top of me and began dry humping me... He got so excited that he exploded all over my dress and my couch... I turned it in to the police.." she said.. "And that's the truth." she said.

"Thank you....Your story differs from his one hundred percent and he left some parts out obviously." said Brooke.


"Thank you." said Natalie as they left...

''Brooke, I believe her...I don't want to take this case." said Natalie.

''I believe her too!" said Brooke.


That night Natalie told me about what her and Brooke had found out , both with the police report and with our interview with Margo Breckenridge...


''We like to duck some punches...Not go to court with a stone loser like this."said Natalie..

''I agree, let's take our findings to Boss Lady in the morning." I said..


We began kissing...."Ummmm, I love that you're so agreeable....and hard...and big!! OUUUUUUUU!" Natalie cooed..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Natalie you drive me crazy!" I moaned.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, good to know!" she giggled as we continued to kiss passionately...





I unsnapped her bra,,

and slipped her panties down and off..


I lifted her up and entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! UMMMMMMMMM!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE.." I cried out..

I placed her on the bed and spread her legs...She was shaking with anticipation...and she had an intense orgasm almost as soon as I entered her....I was in total ecstacy...


I entered her and she wrapped her arms around my neck...

''We do it too much!" she joked..

"You want to cool it for awhile?" I asked.

"NO! and you don't either..." she said..

"This is true." I said..

and we made sweet , sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!  


Natalie wound up sleeping soundly on top of me, even snoring a little...I smiled and rubbed her butt..She giggled...


The Next day, the three of us entered Karen's office..

"Boss Lady, Brooke and I interviewed Margo Breckenridge..." said Natalie..
"And we looked at the police report...We believe her...What she told the police and what she told us matches...and she wasn't faking or adding anything..Apparently he left a lot out of what he told us." said Brooke.
''We don't wish to take this to court." I said.

"AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO!  She has dropped all charges!!  He got himself another lawyer and they went to her with a deal... a monetary deal... He paid her off! and she dropped charges....So has the State of Pennsylvania.  You're off the hook..We are all off the hook and I hope we never see him again! " said Karen.

How wrong she would be!




III-

Former FBI Agent, turned Private Investigator, Bert Vandenberg passed the glossies to William
Johnson, a distinguished Attorney.. 

"I'm sorry Bill, these are the photos..."he said.

There was his wife Venita ...

and Judge John Cappadolia standing in front of his house kissing..


and worse....inside the Judge's house..


Kissing passionately.......







Of Judge John Cappadolio unhooking her bra and slipping her panties down...

of him screwing her doggie style in his kitchen over the sink



and of them on the kitchen floor , really going at it...

in his bedroom, her riding him cowgirl style...her eyes nearly rolling up in her head...

and in his bed, making sweet, sweet love for hours....

William Johnson was in tears and he was livid at the same time..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....AWWWWWWWWWWWWW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!
I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" said William Johnson- "THAT BITCH!!! THAT BITCH!! THAT WHORRRRRRREEEEE!!! SHE'S BEEN SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN AND WORST!!
HIMMMMMM!!!! AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" he screamed..


"I'm sorry Bill...I'm sorry....I know a great divorce lawyer....." said Bert Vandenberg, who hated this part of his job, peeping into people's bedrooms...



Tonight we were all in the playground across the street from Olivia and Beverly and also across the street from Ms. Yvette and others... We were having a cookout...A Block Party....On A Wednesday Night!!!



 

Burgers and Hot Dogs were on the grill...
There was plenty of beer..

and sodas on ice.

The Idea to have a mid week cook out was both Olivia and Yvette's...and they provided the meat we needed...Burgers and Dogs...And Beer and Sodas...This was a Block party if you will...


 "I remember Block party's when I was young...They were so much fun..."said Olivia..
"In New Orleans, Every day was a party" laughed Donnie Ray.

"I remember that when I was there...I couldn't hold down a job in that enviroment." said Beverly.
"I know, Me Neither."laughed Nelson...

"I remember Block parties in Red Hook and Long Island...They were just like this." said Josie.
"I forgot that you grew up in New York, even though you were born here in Philly." said her husband, Paris..

"I remember Block Parties...It's been a long time since I've been to one." said Bresha.

"Me too!" said her husband Tony....
"I used to love them, there'd be dancing...Somebody had a Boom Box or a stereo system." said Alfreda.

"There's nobody to call the police or complain about the noise... This represents everybody on the block."laughed Rockland..


"That's right...Who's going to complain?" said Yvette..
"Nobody" said Gary, who with Donnie Ray was manning the grill and fixing plates..

 

"This is great..Almost as much fun as we had at the beach at Nelson's beach houses." said Keith Jones..

"This is so much fun!" said Bee Bee.

"It is...we are surrounded by so many good friends."said Sofia.


"At Home and At Work." said Kahlil.. 


Jade felt a sense of family , she hadn't felt in such a long time...She loved working with these people and hanging out with the larger group.



"So did Danny Ho...He felt as if he had two families.. His police friends and these people, he lived with..




Virginia felt the same way Jade did.. She hadn't had many friends before...Now she had more than she could count....


Jetty was happy to be with her and this group..




We had music and tables set up for card playing..




"Mannn I love these neighbors....They know how to have a good time."said Tyrell.


''Don't they? I'm happy to live around here, around Black people.." said Renee.


"That's how Dabnis and I felt...When we decided to get married , we decided we were tired of living downtown in the condos...We wanted to live around folk..Real Folk..we settled around here." said Jazzy..
 
'' Yeah, in a house...not a condo and around real people." said Dabnis.
"I wanted to be around family and there is no family like my two favorite cousins, Olivia and Beverly and my play auntie, Yvette." said Kayla..

"And your real Auntie, Ms. Alfreda." laughed Ray... "I just like being around Bennett women." he said.


Jessica had been somewhat of a loner too ,until she hooked up with Yvette and her team and then met Olivia and Beverly and their team through Yvette...She felt like one of the family...

So did her husband, Chip.....

"Today was so cool, We didn't have to take on that stupid case and we came home to this big block party."said Natalie.


"I know...Isn't it cool the way everything worked out.?" I said.

"It sure is... I didn't want to defend him...He's a pig.." said Brooke..
"Ouuuuuu strong words.."laughed Brooke's husband, Sean...

"This is so relaxing..." said Zoey...

"It is..." said Her husband, Lem...


IV-


The Block Party broke up around midnight and everybody headed home..



At our home..

Natalie and I were kissing passionately up against the wall...

"Such a good time this afternoon." said Natalie in between kisses..
"Yessssss and now for a really good time."I moaned  in between kisses.

"I'm always the cherry on top of your sundae "giggled Natalie as I continued to kiss her and we both undressed each other...

She softly rubbed my penis....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOUUUUUUU! I CAN SEE HOW YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF....UMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE....I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" she said.



I helped her out of her clothes, unsnapped her bra and slipped her panties down...

I humped her on the bed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOUU NEVER GET ENOUGH OF ME! DO YOU?" she cooed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I CAN'T LIE TO YOU....I DON'T " I said....

"Oh I KNOW THAT!!!" she laughed...

as we went at it....on top of the bed..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS WENT BY....before we both came and came hard. bodies trembling and shaking...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu thank you........ouuuuuuu that was sooo good.." she cooed, lying softly on top of me, with both of my arms around her butt....

"You're quite welcome.." I said and we both happily drifted off.



While next door..

"Tonight was a nice night huh? .."whispered Brooke.
"It was very nice....and it's about to get nicer." said her husband, Sean..


They kissed passionately.....


He undressed Brooke slowly....

slipping her panties down....

"Ohhhhhhhhhh my goddddd!" he moaned...Brooke softly and slowly rubbed his penis with her hands and bent down and kissed the tip...This made Sean shake.....

She giggled..."You're so silly when you're horny and excited..." she laughed.. Taking him completely in her mouth and sucking the life out of him....He shook something terrible, his eyes going into the back of his head...

She was  continuing to kiss him passionately...
and gasping as he entered her slowly and began to make love to her in their bed!

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SEAN!!! OUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly... "Don't stop...Don't stoppp, don't ever stoppppp, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my sweet sweet husband...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as her head turned from side to side, tears flowed down the side of her face and her body trembled...

She imagined for the moment three men who wished they were where Sean was right now...

Bull Bailey...He didn't have a shot..Wasn't the least bit interested...The man was only about two years younger than her father..
James "Jumpshot Jim " Taylor.. He was handsome and cute...but too much of an egomaniac...Too full of himself..
Lieutenant Tragg, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!! HE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO SHOT!!! she thought..

She was with who she was supposed to be with,...............Sean Marks.....
and he was curling her toes...

FOUR  TO FIVE HOURS WENT BY....before they both came and came hard bodies trembling and shaking...


Brooke fell asleep on top of Sean.....with his arms softly around her waist...holding her....

We didn't have a care in the world...That was all about to change and soon....



Standing outside of the Tony Loft , he and his wife Venita lived in...


William Johnson was still enraged at the thought of his wife , cheating on him...




He had a loaded gun..  a .22

He walked into his loft...Venita appeared to be sleeping in their bed.

"YOU BITCH!! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?? SLEEPING WITH JUDGE 
JOHN CAPPADOLIO....YOU KNOW I DESPISE HIM!!!
" he said.



He aimed and fired three bullets into her body... One in the back of her head and two to her back!



Bert Vandenberg drove up!  He had been worried about William Johnson's state of mind all day..He was sorry he had shown him the photos.. he heard the shots as he drove up. He ran to William Johnson's loft.

"BILL!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??" he blurted out...

"I shot and killed Vanita..." he said.



He dropped the gun on the floor...


"I think you better call the police Bert!" said William Johnson.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

  1. Well! That went sideways fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bert Vandenberg is such a sleaze, always peeping through someone's keyhole snapping pictures...This is his fault!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Angie B.-That's what he was paid to do...Not his fault if dude couldn't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, I have to agree with James, don't ask questions you don't want the answers to!

    ReplyDelete