Friday, August 4, 2023

Where The Big Dogs Stomp!


 WEDNESDAY-

Renee was still staying with us as was Tyrell.. and working remotely.... She looked at her phone..


There had been no calls or texts from Assistant District Attorney Bruce Green since the one she got Friday Night.. which she showed us-

"Ms. CANTRELL ! YOU HAVE BLOWN IT WITH ME!... YOU HAD A CHANCE FOR FINE DINING, THE NEWEST TRENDIEST RESTAURANT IN PHILADELPHIA WITH ME....AN UP AND COMING ,ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY....AND YOU BLEW IT..YOU STOOD ME UP A SECOND TIME...THERE WILL NOT BE A THIRD TIME...IN FACT I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WILL ENDEAVOR TO REQUEST YOUR COMPANY AGAIN.... I JUST HOPE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS, ALL OF WHOM HAVE HUSBANDS CAN KEEP YOU WARM IN BED AT NIGHT THE WAY I COULD.. YOUR LOSS!" -Bruce.


"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ,CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY? OH MY GOD!!!"laughed Beverly....
"He Really thinks highly of himself, doesn't he?" laughed Olivia.

"You couldn't melt him or pour him on me." said Bresha, shaking her head..

"Me neither...His Ego is bigger than.....Well let's just say he has a big ego." said Josie..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU JOSIE, YOU'VE BEEN HANGING AROUND MY NEICEY POO TOO LONG!!! YOU'RE BAD GIRL!" laughed Olivia.

"DON'T BLAME ME!"laughed Beverly...
"SORRY!"laughed Josie, blushing..
"SHE'S RIGHT THOUGH! "said Bresha, laughing..
Nelson and I had just come in from the courthouse, Where we inconspiculously observed Tyrell in action, The girls showed me ADA Green's last text to Renee.

"Ms. CANTRELL ! YOU HAVE BLOWN IT WITH ME!... YOU HAD A CHANCE FOR FINE DINING, THE NEWEST TRENDIEST RESTAURANT IN PHILADELPHIA WITH ME....AN UP AND COMING ,ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY....AND YOU BLEW IT..YOU STOOD ME UP A SECOND TIME...THERE WILL NOT BE A THIRD TIME...IN FACT I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WILL ENDEAVOR TO REQUEST YOUR COMPANY AGAIN.... I JUST HOPE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS, ALL OF WHOM HAVE HUSBANDS CAN KEEP YOU WARM IN BED AT NIGHT THE WAY I COULD.. YOUR LOSS!" -Bruce.

"This is from Friday...We were down the shore..He had no idea.." I said.
"Poor Guy...He was standing in that restaurant waiting for you to show up Renee and you were miles away at the shore with us,....He's having a bad run of days...Not just with you, but in court.. Tyrell began his defense today and he presented 5 witnesses...Green tried to cross examine them and Rell was ready with his rebuttals ,just like we taught him and like he probably knows, all his time in court.. and he was quoting laws and predicates to back up his arguments by verse.. Green tossed his suit jacket up in the air and kicked the table. The Judge threatened him with contempt for his antics..Donnie Ray and I slipped out. Lt. Tragg might have seen us, but so what?" said Nelson, smiling..

"Ummmmmmmmm UMMMMPH, it's been an interesting morning." said Alfreda, who whispered to Renee.

"I trust you're keeping our boy happy and satisfied in uh ruh other areas...because he sure goes out that door in the morning with a smile on his face.." she said.


"Ohh Yes Ms. Alfreda... and he keeps a smile on my face too!" said Renee.

She thought about the great weekend everybody had at the beach..

Thinking about how Tyrell's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when he saw her in the new lingerie she purchased from down the shore over the weekend..
She and the girls went shopping and she brought some new pieces... 


They found a shop that sold Bikini's and Lingerie, while out walking... On the outside it said "Panties, Bras, Bathing Suits"

The store turned out to have some nice pieces..

She remembered Saturday Night the most... Everybody walking along the boardwalk...laughing and singing and just enjoying the warm summer night....














She hadn't had any real girlfriends to hang around with since College and Law school.. She loved hanging out with them all and shopping and dishing..She envied them their close living proximity and their close working proximiity...

She definitely got the response she wanted from Tyrell that night...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW RENEE...YOU ARE SO SEXY.....OUUUUUUU!" He moaned..

"And you're so hard and huge....OH MY GOODNESS!" she cooed.

"You make me that wayyy...awwwww lawwwd!" he cried out..
and he kept responding for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....

"AWWWWW RENEE..I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!" he cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU RELL..TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU NEEEEEED BABY!" she cried out...

and then some...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOOOD! OUUUUU MEOWWWWW!" she cried out..as she experienced an orgasm like she hadn't experienced before that left her legs still shaking...


Leaving them both breathless and quite satisfied...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TYRELLLLLL!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHH RENEE BABYYYYY!" he said..

Because he had to leave so early in the morning for trial..

She never hesitated to give him a nice send off outside..

"Good Luck today in court baby!" she would say..

at the door..

"THANK YOU DOLL....YOU'RE MY GOOD LUCK CHARM!" he would say.. 

He was soo cool, she thought!

A nice Big juicy kiss...

"AWWWWWWWWWWW THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!" she  would respond....





usually leaving her lipstick imprint on his neck or lapel.. 


Which left him in a better mood than ADA Bruce Green...


ADA Bruce Green  hadn't sent Renee a text or called since Friday afternoon... It was Wednesday and he hadn't heard from her...This made him angrier and frosty beyond belief.. He thought by now she would have come to her senses and been begging his forgiveness... He was a bear to be around in court, barking at Bailiffs and Uniformed policemen alike..Glaring angrilly at Lt. Tragg and totally frustrated with this Baillif turned Attorney named Tyrell Jones, who was making him look like an inept fool.

It was showing in this trial..Despite the fact that Tyrell was proving to be a formidable opponent...

More formidable than he expected for a brand new attorney, he had to admit...He still felt off his game...He was one of the better Assistant District Attorneys....He, Rockland Cambridge and Keith Wallace had the highest win percentages of the ADA's with Jumpshot Jim Taylor, a close fourth... He was supposed to be eating this young attorney up...It was his first case..His first case... He put the "G" in the word Green...but you wouldn't know it, to see how he was performing in the court during this trial...

If it were anyone else, he might have a budding respect for him, but this bastard  had been sleeping with his wife.... 

He had nothing but hatred for him and he wanted nothing more than to humiliate him totally in court..


That wasn't happening....It was the other way around...He was being humiliated in court....

He couldn't get his mind off of Renee Cantrell...The sexy lawyer he had only dated once...He was enthralled with her..He dreamed of her at night...He had had some of the first wet dreams he'd experienced since he was 13....He needed not only to date her, but to share her bed.....Why was she being so difficult? and where was she working remotely at????

He sent her another text-

"Good Morning Renee.....We've had a few days to cool off since you last stood me up!.... I'm still hot..Hot WITH PASSION FOR YOU!!!   LET'S MAKE UP!!!...HOW ABOUT DINNER AND DRINKS  AT CORAL GABLES! TOMMOROW!  THAT TRENDY NEW ROOFTOP RESTAURANT....SEE?  ONLY THE BEST PLACES FOR YOU!  HOW ABOUT IT?_Bruce.


Renee showed it to us...

"Can you believe this guy?" asked Renee.

"He is really something else..I'm glad he's not after me."said Olivia.

"Yeah, I'm glad too!  For his sake." I said..

"Oh hush up!"laughed Olivia.


"How did my girl Nat used to say it? When we were in college and a guy really liked one of us.. Natalie used to sing.. "HE WANTS TO GET IN YOUR PANTIES...HE WANTS TO GET IN YOUR PANNNNNTIES!" laughed Beverly...


"One man in them on the regular is enough...I don't need two. And just think...a few months ago..I was spending my nights sitting in my apartment alone...Watching Lifetime movies and ordering take out...Now I got a boyfriend who takes me to great restaurants he can barely afford and a stalker with a big ego..who would make me pay the drink tab if I did go out with him." said Renee.

Alfreda spit her ice tea out laughing..... "GO HEAD MS. HOT STUFF! Don't Knock it!" she said.



"Must be nice, to be that desired huh?" laughed Nelson.


"Not if it's by someone you abhor!" said Josie..

"That's not being desired, that's being stalked."said Bresha.

And we all laughed.


"The difference is...I love Tyrell...Bruce Green??....Meh! I don't even like him!" said Renee.

II-


CORAL GABLES- ROOFTOP BISTRO!

Renee sat alone...


Tyrell showed up 15 minutes later..

''Sorry I'm late...did you order yet?" He asked.


"No...I waited for you..."said Renee as they looked at their menus... This was the fourth , very nice, very trendy bistro or restaurant he had taken her to...She was impressed...He had good tastes..

"Hey Next time...I'll take you out...My Treat ,okay?" she said.


"Okay, cool...Have you given any thought about what I asked you last night? about us moving in together?" asked Tyrell.


"I have....If we find a house to rent with the option to buy later or not, do you think you could swing it?" asked Renee.


"Yeah, it might be a little more than I'm paying for rent now." said Tyrell...


"You know if we do...for awhile anyway...We can't be going to places like this to eat every night...Or if we do, we'll have to go dutch, which I don't mind...... Look Olivia and Beverly and their staff make twice as much money as we do and they eat at home most nights and when they do go out, they go to that place in Bayside or Curleys..Yvette and the rest eat most of their meals in their building and on the weekends it's the same thing..They go to nice in expensive places....Together with everyone else...That's how they keep money...Look at the little mini vacay we all went on down the shore,...Literally didn't cost us a thing...we just chipped in for the beer and the meats....I like the way they do things...I like them period..." said Renee.


"I do too...That's why I looked at Apartments and Houses to rent in the area where they live...I think I found a place on the other side of the train station near where Olivia and Yvette and the others live.. It's walking distance.. I'll show it to you." said Tyrell.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT'S SOOO COOL!" laughed Renee.



Their meals came and they chowed down...


Renee smiled thinking, she had an invitation to eat here tomorrow...Tyrell had once again beat Bruce Green to the punch... She loved it! and she laughed giddily...

A FEW DAYS LATER-


The next  afternoon we looked at their house which was on the other side of the train station everyone used to get to work..

''This is nice Renee.. It's just three blocks from us...I like it." said Olivia..
"This is nice." I said.

"Tyrell and I put a down payment on it yesterday.... I'm having my stuff moved out of my old apartment and into here tomorrow... Tyrell is going to have his stuff moved a day later... We should be able to move in by the beginning of next week...Right around the time his trial is over and we have to move out of your sub-basement."said Renee.
"You guys can stay as long as you need to, There is no rush....This is nice and I'm sure everybody will chip in and throw you guys a nice house warming party..."said Beverly...

"Welcome to the neighborhood.." said Nelson...


"Will you guys be commuting to work?" asked Josie.

"Unfortunately no...We'll still be driving..Considering where our office is located...but it's still nice to live around here and hang out with you guys."said Tyrell.

"Yeah...We got one more guy for Basketball on the weekend."said Paris..

"And one more girl to go shopping some Saturdays." said Bresha.


"This is mad cool." said her husband, Tony.
"This is a beautiful house." said Alfreda..

"How is your trial going?" I asked Tyrell..


"Tomorrow I dispute the forensic evidence or lack of it....You know, I don't know how Lt. Tragg even got an indictment on this weak case." said Tyrell.

"Tyrell, we have been asking ourselves that for a couple of years now."said Olivia with a laugh...

And At Coral Gables-

ADA Bruce Green was totally livid... Once again...Renee Cantrell was a no show....


By the time he bothered to go to her apartment complex...He found it completely empty and was told she had moved...She didn't leave a forwarding address....The IOU he had slipped under her door for the drink bill from Gazspachos was the only thing left in the apartment...

"SO THAT'S WHY SHE HAS BEEN STANDING ME UP AND THAT'S WHY SHE'S BEEN WORKING REMOTELY!!! SHE'S BEEN IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING!"he thought...

He sent her another text.

"Renee...Just found out you have moved...No wonder you have stood me up twice for two great eating experiences.. Your apology is accepted in advance.. Where are you living now?  I'd like to give you a big housewarming (bed warming ) gift if you know what I mean and I know you do...Let me know your address,...I'll bring wine....Don't bother wearing any panties...They wouldn't be on long anyway...Bruce... I'll be waiting for your reply!"

Renee showed this last text to everybody...

"Can you believe this guy? He'll still be waiting , because I don't plan to reply!" said Renee.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" howled Beverly...

"Oh My Goddddddd! He is something else...Isn't he?" laughed Olivia.

"He's off his nut...This guy is unbelievable...The good thing is...He doesn't know where you live..." said Josie.


"Dude is off the hinges." said Josie's husband, Paris.


"Oh My goddd! I don't believe it. Don't bother wearing any panties...They wouldn't be on long anyway...Bruce... I'll be waiting for your reply!" He is nuts...totally nuts " " said Bresha, shaking her head in total disgust..

"He wants you bad baby!" laughed Tony...

"I know...It scares me.."said Renee.


"No Need to be scared... My stuff will be arriving tomorrow..I'll be here with you baby.....And I want you right now.." whispered Tyrell in her ear....
Renee giggled... "You always want some..." she whispered to Tyrell..

"He's off his rocker...What an Enormous Ego." said Alfreda.


"You know I know this guy....I have always thought that he thought higher of himself than he needed to."said Rockland..

We were entertaining different guests tonight for dinner...Yvette Jones Lockwood and company..
"Renee pass me your phone, Vettie , you gotta seee this..."said Olivia, showing Yvette the text..

"Renee...Just found out you have moved...No wonder you have stood me up twice for two great eating experiences.. Your apology is accepted in advance.. Where are you living now?  I'd like to give you a big housewarming (bed warming ) gift if you know what I mean and I know you do...Let me know your address,...I'll bring wine....Don't bother wearing any panties...They wouldn't be on long anyway...Bruce... I'll be waiting for your reply!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" howled Yvette...

"I'm not going to be able to look at this guy with a straight face when I see him."laughed Gary...
"Is he for real?" asked Keith Jones.

"You send me little sexy texts like that all the time hot stuff."laughed Bee Bee.

"Yeah, but we are married...I kinda know I'm gonna get some!"said Keith Jones.

"I know." said Bee Bee softly...

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" howled Sofia..


''Let me see it...Oh My Goddddddddd!"Laughed Kahlil...


"You guys laugh...I'm facing this guy in court tomorrow....He already hates my guts as it is.. He has no idea that Renee and I are seeing each other.."said Tyrell..

" SEEING EACH OTHER? You two are way beyond just seeing each other...You're moving in together..you're practically married."said Jade.

''Do you think you'll need police protection....I can run a few cars out this way."said Danny Ho.

"No, but thank you Danny!  It's not that serious...and besides...I didn't leave a forwarding address...He doesn't know where I live."said Renee.
''He wants you girl and he's not making any bones about it." said Virginia.


"I went out with him once...A year and a half ago...he talked about himself the entire night...His accomplishments, his wins in court, his aspirations for the future...I couldn't get a word in...The place he took me was nice, the food and the wine was good..he had me pay the drink tab though and then he thought he was coming into my apartment for the Hibbity Bibbity...I had heard enough from him that night...I faked a headache and slipped inside and locked my door..  I ducked him for about a month...
I quit my then job and went out to San-Francisco... I come home and by chance I ran into him in Sam Mother's diner and he's been on my ass ever since.. Calling me, texting me, coming by my job... He doesn't know that Tyrell and me have been staying with Olivia for the past two weeks..I told him I was seeing someone!"said Renee.


"Doesn't matter.. He's got his mind set on you...and that's all that matters to him....It's good you moved...But he still knows where you work." said Jetty...

Tyrell put his arms around her and squeezed her tight..
"Don't worry about him....We're together now....He's too late..." he said.

"I'm waiting until your trial ends...I'm going to confront him and tell him we are together..  I have to..It's the only way he'll truly understand that he's wasting his time." said Renee..


We all finished our meal and said no more about it.



III-


Night time came..Everyone had gone home and was bedded down..

Renee and Tyrell were now down in our sub-basement...Tyrell was going to make his closing argument tomorrow...The trial was practically over..It had been a long and grueling trial..but he had acquitted himself as well as he knew how.

He sat in the dark, staring at Renee...

"This is a big step we are taking...are you sure of this?" asked Tyrell.


"I've never been more surer of anything in my life." said Renee. He pulled her to him and they began kissing...


Their kissing,  which was usually hot, got even steamier...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm I can't blame Bruce for being after you so hard, he wants to get in the Pan-tayyyyyyyys..." said Tyrell in between hot smooches..

"Well he can't have these pan -tayyyyyys....Only you can have my pann -tayyyyyyyyyyys."laughed Renee.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Good to know...Can I take your pan-tayyys off?" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YES..YESSSSSSSSSS!" she cooed.







He slipped her thong down.....

and spread her legs across the bed and entered her slowly....She stared into his eyes and gasped as he slowly entered her warm and wet center....It only took a few strokes before she was having her first orgasm.... He was the only guy who could make her come so fast and so much....She wrapped her arms around his neck and cupped his butt, pulling him closer to her...

She turned her head from side to side and laughed loudly as he continued to thrust mightily inside of her...

He felt like the luckiest man alive...He was having sex with a woman, two years older than him, who wouldn't have given him the time of day a few years before...but who had just told him she loved him and was moving in with him soon...

He had been attracted to her since that night they were introduced in San-Francisco...He suspected she knew that all along...


For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...they continued to make sweet love and Renee had multiple intense orgasms....that had her body trembling and her head turning from side to side...


He came like a gusher.....and lie on his back catching his breath....Renee lie on top of him ,catching her breath..

She kissed him slowly and softly...

"Want some more?" she asked.

"WHAT??? YESSSSS!" he said..


She straddled him and rode him like a surfer rides the waves...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

ANOTHER THREE HOURS passed slowly by...before they both came together...bodies shaking...
sweat and tears running down their faces..



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm thank you Renee....Ummmmmmmmmmmmm." he moaned.

"You're welcome." she said... as they both drifted off to a very peaceful sleep.



The next day in court...both  Bruce Green and Tyrell Jones gave their closing arguments






And Judge Jane Lynne gave the jury their instructions and they went into the jury room to deliberate...
It had been a grueling two week and a half trial that had been argued brilliantly by both sides..but the Judge had really been impressed with her former baillif  and surprisingly poised and well versed in law he had been... but after all , he had been a bailiff for a few years , had seen and learned a lot from watching trials and then had gone to law school himself and passed the bar...She was so proud of him...He was going to make a fine lawyer, she felt.


Lt. Tragg didn't have Olivia and Beverly or Yvette and her snot nosed youngins to blame.. Neither group had been anywhere near this trial since that first day...but this kid, this kid that used to be a bailiff knew his stuff...He had made Bruce Green look like a fool,like a first year Public Defender,....

This kid was going to be a problem in the future...He knew Olivia and Beverly had probably taught him a few things during the time they were defending  him on murder charges.  What he didn't know was that Olivia,Beverly, myself, Josie ,Nelson and Bresha had been teaching him and helping him through out this entire trial, without being in court..He was running the case himself..



Renee sent him a text-

"THANKS FOR ALL THE ORGASMS LAST NIGHT!!! MY LEFT FOOT IS STILL SHAKING- NE NE!"


He smiled as he left the courtroom...

''Smiling eh?  There is nothing for you to smile about..You're in the big leauges son...This is the arena where the big dogs stomp...Tomorrow when that jury comes back with their verdict, you'll understand." said Bruce Green..


"I think you're going to learn something tomorrow." said Tyrell, smiling and walking out of the courtroom.

IV-



THE NEXT DAY-


Lt. Tragg didn't like what he saw...the visitor's section was packed..Packed with people who made him nervous.. Olivia Bennett-Alexander for one and me, Donnie Ray Alexander, Beverly West and her husband, Nelson, Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips..















Yvette Jones-Lockwood was there with her "Snot Nosed Youngins" ,Keith Jones, his wife, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans Jones., Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, her husband, Kahlil Ahmed.. and their investigator,Jade Lee, who he despised...














His boss, Attorney Vivian Huberty was here,.

It was no mystery...They were here to see how this trial turned out..and see how their boy..Tyrell Jones, a former bailiff, now an Attorney did in his first trial...He was going to love to see the look of bitter disappointment on all of their faces when that guilty verdict came in...

Renee Cantrell, another attorney who worked at his firm was also here.. It was rumored she had gotten him the job at her firm...

Hers was the only face that ADA Bruce Green was interested in...This was the first time he had laid eyes on her in three weeks..


Judge Jane Lynne walked in...

"The Jury has come back with a verdict...." she said..



Renee walked over to Tyrell and planted a nice ,sloppy wet kiss on his lips..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THAT'S FOR GOOD LUCK BABY!" she whispered to him.


The client, Brian Jarvis looked at Tyrell...

"Hey man is THAT YOUR GIRL??? WOWWWWWWW!! Much respect brother!" he said.. 

He was nervous...

"Has the jury come to a verdict?" asked the Judge..

"We have your honor."said the Jury foreman...

The jury foreman passed the verdict to the Bailiff , who passed it to the Judge..

She read it and she smiled like a proud mother.. That was a dead give away...The excitement in the visitors section rose..

"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. BRIAN JARVIS  ON COUNT ONE, CONSPIRACY TO COMMITT MURDER...WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!

ON COUNT TWO, COMMISSION OF A CRIME WITH AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY....

ON COUNT THREE, MANSLAUGHTER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT , NOT GUILTY!

ON COUNT FOUR, SECOND DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT , NOT GUILTY!

AND ON THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE, MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, WE FIND THE
DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!

Before he could ask, the jury was polled and to a man, the verdict was the same..

Bruce Green was beside himself....

"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS...I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!" he screamed to the top of his lungs...

He tossed his suit jacket in the air and kicked the table and then rolled on the floor and kicked his heels in the air..like a child having a tantrum....

The Judge just shook her head...she ignored his antics! Normally she would have held him in contempt, but she just ignored him..The Trial was over!

"I'd like to thank the jury for their attention to this matter..Your checks will be mailed to you.You may exit from the center door.." she said and shook her head as bailiffs got Bruce Green off the floor.. He was unconsolable.. Still shaking his head in disbelief....and kicking  the table.


Brian Jarvis was ecstatic...His Mother and Step-Father, His Brother and his girlfriend and young daughter were all there..

"MANNNNNNNNNN, YOU THE MAN!! YOU KNEW YOUR STUFF!!!   I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T BELIEVE IN YOU AT  FIRST!!!  YOU HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT....THANK YOU!!" he cried out..


"YOU ARE WELCOME MY MAN....STAY GOOD!" said a jubilant Tyrell, having won his first case...
"CONGRATULATIONS TYRELL!" said Olivia ,hugging him and kissing him on the cheek..
"WAY TO GO MY MAN!" I said, hugging him...

"CONGRATULATIONS TYRELL!" said Beverly ,hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.


"MY MANNNN!  "said Nelson, giving him dap and hugging him...


"CONGRATULATIONS TYRELL!" said Josie,hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

"CONGRATULATIONS TYRELL!" said Josie,hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

"CONGRATULATIONS TYRELL!" said Yvette,hugging him and kissing him on the cheek

"CONGRATULATIONS MANNNN!" said Keith Jones, giving him dap!


"CONGRATULATIONS TYRELL!" said Bee Bee , hugging him and kissing him on the cheek

"CONGRATULATIONS TYRELL!" said Sofia,hugging him and kissing him on the cheek


"CONGRATULATIONS MANNNN!" said Kahlil, giving him dap!

"CONGRATULATIONS TYRELL!" said Jade, who also hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!! I NEVER DOUBTED IT! " said his boss, Vivian Huberty...who hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

Renee was last...

"CONGRATULATIONS RELL RELL!" she said and took him in her arms..


and gave him a slow sensual kiss that seemed to last forever...

"This is a preview of what you're going to get when you get home.." she whispered

"OH MY GODDDDDD!"moaned Tyrell..who was more aroused than ever!!!
Assistant District Attorney was not only distraught at losing the case to a former bailiff...but seeing Renee kissing that bailiff far longer than necessary really distressed him...

"THIS CAN NOT BE....HER AND HIM??? NO WAYYYYYYY?" he moaned..

It distressed him so much...He threw himself through the courtroom door head first, knocking himself unconscious in the hall way....as on lookers gasped.....

"SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!" screamed someone.....

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN??" asked an astonished Judge Lynne.


"Your Honor...I couldn't honestly tell ya... He's a bit mental." said Lt. Tragg, shaking his head!


EPILOUGE-


We decided  to give Renee and Tyrell, a  combonation house warming party..and congratulations party.
We catered the entire thing for them...We provided meats, cheeses and rolls for sandwiches, along with mayo and mustard...



and condiments..




Plenty of Beer and Soda and Pizza as well....

"Your Home is beautiful Renee, Tyrell.." said Olivia..


"I'm surprised how fast you got everything set up...Considering the two of you just got all of your things in here." I said.

"Yeah...I need you to come and straighten out my place." joked Beverly...

''Welcome to our hood." said Nelson.

"You guys know about Josie's ,Aqua Bar and Stoleys.... Josie's has a "Super Brunch, Every Sunday.... with Live Music...It's really cool..We go there and we all meet up and go to the No ID bar for their Saturday Morning Brunch.." said Josie..


"We've become a pretty big group as you can see ...It started out just us six.. Liv, Donnie Ray, Bev, Nelson, Josie and Me.. but as more people just like yourselves moved around here...We became bigger and we began doing more things together..."said Paris.
"With a few exceptions , most of us work in one place... Either across the street with Liv and Beverly or in the Bridge Building...That's how we keep in contact...but like I said there are exceptions." said Bresha.

"Yeah...Zoey and Lem work in town...but we keep em in the loop as much as possible."said Tony.

"I heard that goofy, Bruce Green hurled himself through the courtroom door, knocked himself out.. I'd of paid money to see that." howled Alfreda




"He got out of the hospital yesterday...He had a slight concussion." said Rockland.

"I didn't want to laugh when he did that...but I couldn't help it...At least he hasn't texted me."said Renee.


"After that kiss you laid on  me in the courtroom yesterday, I don't think he'll text you...I think he got the message."said Tyrell.

"I saw that kiss and I GOT THE MESSAGE!" laughed Yvette...

"We are glad you guys are here and we hope to see more of you..."said Gary.
"We will, they like us."said Keith Jones.

"We certainly like you guys."said Bee Bee.

"Yeah we do! " said Sofia.


"One more place for us to hang out." said Kahlil..
"Everything is so nice...This is a lovely house." said Jade.

"Walking distance from us.."said Danny Ho.
"This is a lovely house." said Virginia..


"Indeed" said her husband, Jetty..

"One more girl for Spades." said Jazzy...
"Yeah ,how about that...Renee was really wheeling and dealing down the shore.."laughed Dabnis.

"Wasn't she now?" laughed Kayla..

"My man Rell is a good poker player."laughed Ray...

"One more girl to go shoe shopping with.."laughed Jessica.

"Don't let everybody scare you Renee, most nights we come home from work and  just go home, our own houses,.It may seem like we have an activity every night ,but we don't..We are normal folk."laughed Chip.

"That's okay...I like being surrounded by all of you cool people.. I've been alone in Center City for so long...It's nice to have people to drink with and shop with...It's nice to have a boyfriend."said Renee, rubbing Tyrell's arm...

"It's nice to have a girlfriend and some friends my age that do the same things I do." said Tyrell.

"That's how we felt when we moved around here recently...Everybody just welcomed us in, made us feel at home.."said Natalie.


"Yeah, we love it!"said David.

"He speaks for us too...We are all one big happy family....We live seven blocks away...but we are never out of the loop." said Brooke. 'Olivia defended me too Tyrell.."laughed Brooke.

"And I guess I've worked with a lot of these guys on cases ."said her husband, Sean.

''We don't work in the Bridge Building...We are like you two...but Liv, Vettie and I go back...we are never out of each other's orbit.." said Zoey.
"Amen!" said her husband, Lem.



"I'm gonna love it around here, with my new neighbors and you.."said Tyrell, hugging Renee.

"Yeah, Me too!" said Renee.




No comments:

Post a Comment