Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Refresher Courses


 The next morning, Renee and Tyrell began their morning ,taking a hot soapy shower together...No sex, maybe a few kisses under the hot water...

''We've got to be upstairs for breakfast and I've got work to do..Don't worry...I'm not going anywhere...We'll have plenty of time to do the nasty tonight after dinner..."said Renee...

"We have a little time to do it now!" insisted Tyrell..

"No we don't silly...Holster that thing...Wouuuuuuuuuuu look at youuuuu!!! Ummmmph!" she said, smiling as the soapy water washed off of both of their bodies...

They arrived upstairs in time to have breakfast with us...
"Olivia, would you consider adopting me? I could live here and eat like this the rest of my life."joked Renee.
"Me too"Joked Tyrell.
Alfreda laughed... "All of our guests say that!"
"You've got Jury selection tomorrow...Today, a little later...Nelson and I will give you a course on selecting jurors , We have a list of the current Jury pool and breakdowns on all of them, their finances, the way they vote, education , the whole works...And you can choose from them who you want for your case." said Olivia.

"Is having that information legal?" asked Tyrell.

"Very Legal...It's just that most attorneys don't make use of it. Most don't know they can." I said.
"Josie ,Bresha and I are going to show you how to prepare for a trial..." said Beverly...
"You'll see why we are never surprised...and have an answer for everything..."said Nelson..
"That's what you're going to have."said Josie.
"Ouuuu I'm so excited ,seeing you here, as a brand new attorney." said Bresha.

After Breakfast, Tyrell followed Beverly, Josie and Bresha into the law library in an adjacent building right next door that Olivia also owned.

"There is a reason why both Bruce Green and Lt. Tragg got scared when they saw us and Ms. Yvette and her team in the courtroom yesterday,,,," said Beverly...






















"They don't want either of our teams involved in this case... They both figure you're green...You just passed the bar, this is your first case...you can be handled.. but not if either one of our teams is involved. .But you're going to prove them wrong...You're going to be prepared, you're going to anticipate Green's every move and you're going to be equipped with enough information about this case to baffle them and convince a jury, a jury you're going to pick to acquit your client..And the best thing is.. We aren't going to be anywhere around, So he won't be able to say you were "Hanging on to our bra straps." said Beverly.


"Okay!" said Tyrell...

"We study all laws pertaining to your case and the type of case you have...We look up Predicates and like cases....In this case ,like Capital Cases."said Josie..

"We look at the witness statements and memorize them...Trust me they will come in handy during this trial." said Bresha.


"I see you have the Autopsy report ,The Crime Scene Photos and the Crime Scene Report and you've made notes and asked questions...That's excellent...I'll take it from there." I said.

Beverly, so pretty, such a nice body, smelling so good was his first teacher...

"We use our laptops to research the laws pertaining to this type of case..A Capital Murder case...Then naturally, we find the book with the law in it we need and we write it down..." she explained..


He imagined she must drive her husband, Nelson insane in the bedroom... He had heard that Nelson had been her aunt's right hand man at the Public Defender's office until Beverly arrived a year later, fresh from law school and it was game over for him..He could certainly understand.
"We use our laptops and the internet to research old cases , like cases and see if there are any simularities..We write down any simularities." said Josie..

She had huge breasts that caught your attention immediately...She was very pretty and like Beverly , she smelled great, had soft skin.. He felt like a fox in the Hen House..
Bresha , his friend, She  had an incredible body...Nice legs...Just like Beverly and Josie..

"We use our laptops to look up predicates  and in your case predicates in Capital Cases.. A case like yours is going to call for a lot of counter arguments.We always have them...They kind of knock the Prosecutor off their groove."

Bresha laughed. She was cute...You just wanted to hug her. Renee reminded him a lot of her , with that body and healthy posterior of hers. 

and speaking of Renee..

Renee was in the conference room ,


with her set up, working remotely.....and still swooning over the love she and Tyrell were making last night..

She couldn't wait until tonight.. another round!  He was the truth! she thought!


Later on he was next door in the media room with Nelson..
"As I told you yesterday... Your case is different..We have defended Murder suspects, but rarely ones they were determined to give a death sentence to if convicted.. This is a special case..it involves  homicide, and car theft...If convicted your client has two alternatives..Death or Life no parole."explained Nelson. "This is largely because the prosecutor , who we both know is an egotistical jerk...


"Tell me how you really feel Nelson." laughed Tyrell.. It was only yesterday Nelson was one of his defense attorneys and he himself was on trial for murder...Today they were both Attorneys working on a case...This blew his mind, totally.

"My client loses either way..If convicted he either gets the Death Penalty or he gets to spend the rest of his life, locked up! wow!" said Tyrell ,realizing the great responsibility he had before him..

"We are going to try to make sure that he doesn't lose at all...We need to realize that before we even get at the jurors..They are going to exclude any one who is iffy about imposing a death sentence.. They want a hanging jury...So we have to start from there."explained Olivia.. 

 She was an entrancing woman herself, Like Beverly, Josie and Bresha.. Pretty, smelled great with a sexy and petite body....soft skin and a sexy whisper of a voice.. 

"We want independent thinkers among the bunch...People who aren't so quick to rush to judgement." said Olivia.


We all took a break to have water, fruit and Ice Tea..



He finally saw Renee.

"Having a Good Morning?" she said to him...


"The Best!  This is like summer sleep over camp! Only for lawyers" he said.

She gave him a nice wet,sloppy kiss..


leaving her lipstick impression on him...




II-


Assistant District Attorney Bruce Green was tired, dog tired...He had been up all night at Renee Cantrell's apartment...She hadn't been home...and she wasn't answering his calls.. He was livid..
WHERE COULD SHE BE??


He found himself in the offices of Vivian Huberty, Managing Partner of this office of Cochran and Grace, Attorneys at law and Renee's boss.




"Nice Office you got here Vivian....I'm here to see one of your attorneys, Renee Cantrell." said ADA Bruce Green.


"Sorry Bruce, but she's working remotely....She's going to be working remotely for the next two weeks..You might want to try her home." said Vivian Hubertry..

She hoped and prayed Renee was smart enough not to get involved with him...She remembered a night she spent with him years ago...

They went out to dinner...He made her pay the drink bill.. This surprised and angered her.

Then they went back to her apartment for TWENTY FIVE MINUTES of the most uneventful sex she ever had in her life...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMPH, UMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he groaned and came so quick and so hard , she was surprised herself.. 

He then fell asleep and snored for the next few hours...

She was so glad when he left...

She like everyone else had heard  his wife had been murdered and had taken a lover...She didn't blame his wife...Anyone was better than him, she mused..

She knew that  her lover had been  her other new attorney , Tyrell Jones, who was facing Bruce in court...She knew that that must be awkward...

"I'm sorry Bruce...She's not here." said Vivian...who knew where both she and Tyrell was, but was not going to tell him!  "Would you like to leave a message?" she asked.

" NO, that's alright! Okay, thanks Vivian." he said and quietly left... He called Renee one more time and one more time the call went to voice mail. He stomped his foot in frustration and anger....He was super horny and really needed to see her and soon!



She shot Renee a quick text..

ADA Bruce Green came by here looking for you... I told him you were working remotely, I didn't tell him where you were staying..be careful and be cool! -Vivian."


Renee smiled. Vivian was a cool boss!

Olivia gave her the grand tour....


First our place, which she had already been in..
Then Beverly and Nelson's place on the floor below..
.

Renee was impressed... She then viewed the law library where Tyrell was preparing his trial with Beverly, Josie and Bresha...  She was a little envious of Tyrell being surrounded by such attractive attorneys all day....She was going to make sure she reminded him of what he has tonight after dinner...she thought and smiled.








They next visited the Media Room




Where Nelson had the jury pool on the screen and basic facts about them  also on screen, where they attended school, where they worked, how they tended to vote...their financials...All to be studied and for a good attorney to decide just what kind of juror they wanted and the type of juror they didn't want.

"Welcome to the world of Trial Science." he announced.


Renee's mind was totally blown....

Olivia told her of how she graduated from PENN LAW School and worked as a Public Defender for years while married to her first husband, a very successful Corporate Litigating Attorney named Elwood Barnes.


"He was a millionaire and we had a big house out on the Mainline...He was also a dog, who never met a woman who he didn't feel ,he shouldn't  liberate from her panties and bras...For years I put up with his cheating...I found Panties and Bras that didn't belong to me under the seat and in the trunk of his cars and under the seat of MY car...I had two miscarriages and I called it quits... The Money from my divorce paid for this establishment you see and helped me get this law firm started ...Retainer fees from clients and working capital has helped keep it afloat...That and low overhead.

"Nelson was my first mentee...He was my right hand man at the Public Defenders Office...
I was of course overjoyed when my Neicey Poo ,Beverly graduated from PENN LAW..Nelson was too! He fell head over heels in love with her, her first day there and as you see , didn't stop until he married her.
She brought her girlfriend , Jazzy along too! They had known each other since 9th grade...Went to college together and law school...

I mentored all three and they've all become fine lawyers.....I am so proud of all of them....

We met Josie when we first bought and moved into this place...She literally helped us move our boxes inside..  She was living a few blocks away at the time. She was our girl friday...Legal Administrative Assistant and Office manager...She already had a B.A. from Fisk in Architecture and an MBA from PENN...She graduated the same day my Beverly graduated...They just didn't know each other. She became a para-legal and we sent her to law school...When she graduated...She knew she had a job here with us...I think of her the way I think of my neice...like one of the family.

I met my future  and second husband, Donnie Ray in New Orleans....I was at Essence fest right after my divorce became final....I had bought this place, but I hadn't moved in....We had a one night stand....The only one I've ever had... He rocked my world girl....you don't know that until it happens..." said Olivia.

"Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, You don't have to tell me.." said Renee.
"It's like that huh? You and Tyrell?" said Olivia, smiling...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU! AND IT HAPPENED SO FAST!!  I'm just glad he's a nice guy." said Renee.

"He is. He seems to be." said Olivia.


"I am sooo impressed by you...What you've achieved...Your own law firm....Peopled with people you have history with and can trust.. Your whole staff lives on your block...and your friends too...How did you swing that?" asked Renee.

"I really didn't...but the Realtor who sold me this place..
Her name is Sepia Morris...owned those houses across the street..They were practically brand new and mostly empty...









My Cousin, Kayla and her husband, Ray moved into the corner house..

My Best girlfriend from law school, Yvette Jones and her new husband, Gary moved down the street...

our friends, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband Chip moved in shortly afterwords


and Jazzy and Dabnis moved in right after that...

Within a year... The rest of Yvette's staff, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jade and Danny all got married and bought houses on this block..






And My Josie got married to Paris and Bresha, my newest attorney also got married to Tony
and they moved around here..



And Beverly's mother, Alfreda, who had been our office manager for years, got married and she and her husband, Rockland moved around here..

.


And Vettie's Office manager , Virginia also moved around here...with her husband, Jetty..





Alfreda and I have a catering business on the side...It's small...but it services all of our events and the other lawyers on this block use them at a reduced price...




and a very grateful client gave me his small bus company as payment for services rendered."said Olivia.


"Olivia, you are my hero...You have a thriving and successful law practice...and you're a businesswoman, you co-own a catering business and a bus company....Those were your buses that transported you guys to and from Bayside when I saw you guys that time...I am so impressed...."said Renee.
"You and Tyrell are welcomed to hang out with us anytime...Those buses keep us from being charged with DUI's..We are able to eat and drink to our hearts delight and we are driven home.. I care about my friends safety...And we often have catered events.... Nelson has two beach houses down the shore...We are all going down next week to hang and have a cook out...You two are both welcome to join us.." said Olivia.

"That sounds sooo nice..Thank you for the invite." said Renee.


Her phone rang and this time she answered it.

"Hello!" she said.

It was Bruce Green.

"Where the Hell have you been?  I've called 47 times and I've been by your apartment.. I'm coming by now....Get dressed...I've made reservations for us at Gazpacho's." he said..


"I'm working! And don't talk to me like that!  I'm not your property...Whereever I am or have been is my business, not yours!" said Renee..  She had her phone on Speaker Phone..

Olivia was laughing, she put her hand over her mouth....



"Don't lie to me...I've been by your job,,,I was told you were working remotely....I'm headed to your apartment now!  Get in the shower and get dressed...." said Bruce Green.


''Sorry, I can't make it tonight...I'm having dinner with friends.." said Renee.

"Cancel them!  They'll understand!" said Bruce Green...


"I'm afraid I can't,and I'M NOT!  byeeeeeeeee!" she said and hung up the phone.

"Oh My God!!! He's got the hots for you??? I do not envy you at all... He used to have the hots for my girlfriend, Yvette..

She actually went out with him....She said he talked about himself and his accomplishments the whole night...She couldn't get a word in and when it came time to pay the bill, he asked her to pay the drink tab...She was so through... Then he expected to come back to her apartment for the Hibbity Bibbity...She told him she had a headache and went inside...She ducked him for about a month."laughed Olivia.


"I had the exact same experience with him...I went out with him a few months ago....and it was the same thing.. he talked about himself and his accomplishments and his recent wins in court the whole night...I couldn't get a word in and when it came time to pay the bill, he asked me to pay the drink tab...I was beyond through...I did the same thing...Faked a headache and closed the door in his face... Sex  was the last thing on my mind after a night with him... I went to California after that after  I left my last job at the Women's Law Center and I didn't see him until after I returned... In Sam Mother's Diner.. He asked me out..I told him I was seeing someone, but didn't tell him who and he said "NOW WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ME AND YOU?"  I was done!"said Renee.


He asked Yvette out last year...and she told him she was married and he said the same thing..
"NOW WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ME AND YOU?" She gave him the serious side eye and then he said he was just joking...but he wasn't. Especially since he himself was married by then.."laughed Olivia..

"He's a Special Kind of guy huh?" said Renee..
"He is that...Come on girl, let's have dinner." said Olivia.


III-


Dinner was interesting tonight because we had guests besides Renee and Tyrell... We had Jazzy and Dabnis, Cousin Kayla and her husband, Ray, Jessica and her husband, Chip, Natalie and David..Brooke and Sean and Zoey and Lem, who we didn't get to see enough of...Unlike the others, they didn't work in the Bridge Building.

"Olivia as usual, everything was delicious....You and Alfreda and Donnie Ray just outdid yourselves."said an always appreciative, Renee.
"Thank you again!"said Tyrell..
"Olivia, you are the best!"said Jazzy.
"Yes indeed." agreed her husband, Dabnis..
"Renee, I remember you in girls high...I think we had a class or two...You were a year or so below me."said Kayla..

''Yeah, We did have a class...I was in 9th grade and you guys were in 11th....I had  a class with Bev too!"said Renee.

"I remember.....We did..." said Beverly...

"I was in that class too...Yeah, I do remember you Renee...Wow, Small world."said Jazzy.
"Lawd today...Girls High was stacked back then.."said Kayla's husband, Ray..
Jessica heard him and cracked up laughing...
"I went to Central back then Ray....I know..." said Chip...

Natalie laughed.. "We used to blow your mind back then, didn't we ?" she said.

"You're blowing my mind now!" said Natalie's husband, David..
Natalie smiled.. "I know...I'm supposed to!" she said and rubbed her husband's hands softly...

"You should have gotten out more David, socialized.." joked Brooke.
"That's alright..We are making up for it now...We got the finest wives in the world."said Sean...
"Awwwww isn't that nice..?" said Zoey.
"It is and it's true.." said Lem.

"There is plenty of food left if you guys want to take something home with you..."said Olivia..

"This is the biggest crowd we've had in awhile.." I laughed.. I looked at the pure joy in my wife and her niece Beverly's faces..They loved entertaining... I remember the days when it was just the four of us.. Me Liv, Bev and Nelson, with Josie and Paris occassionally..Nothing like now..

With all of these people and Nelson, Josie, Paris, Bresha, Tony and Alfreda and Rockland..


"I know...I just wanted to get rid of all this excess food before it expired..and no better way than to cook it off and invite some friends over to sup."said Olivia.
"Waste not want not." said Beverly.


"I certainly didn't waste anything." said Nelson..
"You sure didn't...Neither did my husband.." said Josie..
Paris smiled and rubbed his belly....
"Everything was delish!"said Bresha.
"It was.My compliments to the chefs..All of the chefs." said Tony, looking at Alfreda,
''Awww thank you."said Alfreda, who loved being around all of these young people daily...It kept her young and hip and sexy...
Her husband seemed to think so....Rockland  just salivated over Alfreda..

Night time came..Everybody had gone home and we were all bedded down..

And in our sub-basement...


Renee and Tyrell were getting ready to bed down..


"Nervous about trial tomorrow baby?" said Renee, surprised that she was calling Tyrell  "Baby" so soon in the relationship..


"I'm not nervous... Actually I'm excited...Tomorrow is Juror selection...I pick the jury and I know the type of juror I want and Nelson taught me some tricks to use, some questions to ask, to make sure I have the juror I want...I can't wait.." said Tyrell..

"Too Exited for me tonight?" she asked.
"Never too excited or busy for that." he said.


She stared down at his trousers...As usual, they were standing out like a circus tent...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDD!  " she laughed and put her hands over her mouth... "I guess not!" she giggled.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE KISSING YOU!" she moaned..

" I LOVE KISSING YOU TOO!....YOU GET ME SO AROUSED WHEN I KISS YOU!"said Tyrell..
"Tyrell, I think you get aroused when I enter a room...Tell me , How long have you had that problem?" she asked, laughing....

''Since I met you." he said as they continued to kiss...

"AWWWWWWW!" she said and smiled.
"You were around all those pretty women today...I didn't want you to forget what you've got." she said..


As he slipped her panties down....

"Ouuuuuuuuuu these are so nice. I didn't forget..." he said.

"Thank You!" she said.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEE!" she cooed as she eased down on his penis and began to move up and down slowly..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRRRRRRL!" Tyrell moaned...

He could feel her body trembling and her having an intense orgasm already......
as he turned her over and began to thrust inside of her....

"UGHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHHHH" he cried out!!
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as she had a second and a third orgasm...She wrapped her arms around his neck and just spread her legs open as Tyrell entered her....He didn't know if he was coming or going, she was so wet...so soft, smelled so good..
They made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.. 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH  Tyrell!!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  TYRELL!!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...

"Renee Renee  baby....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." he moaned...

The bed squeaked even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY?WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" she cried out...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"TYRELL, I'M ABOUT TO CUMMMM!  UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cried out!

He came so hard, he thought he was about to die.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TYRELL!!!! OH MY GOODNESS...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed, her left leg was still shaking.... "OUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

They both had one of the most peaceful sleeps ever!
Meanwhile ADA Bruce Green spent his night downtown at a restaurant in which he had to cancel his reservations...

He was livid.... He went to Renee's apartment..


Where of course he slipped an IOU under her door.. She didn't appear to be home, again!

The IOU was for the drink tab he ran up , waiting for her to arrive. He was so angry , he kicked the trash can outside her apartment complex until it dented...



IV-


THURSDAY-JURY SELECTION-


Judge Janet Lynne was presiding..


Both Lt. Tragg and Assistant District Attorney Bruce Green looked around... There was no sign of Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her niece, Beverly West, Me, Nelson, Josie or Bresha anywhere....There was no sign of Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans-Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed or Kahlil Ahmed and Jade Lee either..  He was relieved.. He was certain he could and would totally humiliate this first time attorney....He had just passed the bar...He had no business taking on a case like this..A Capital Murder case...This was just his first case...He was too green...This was child's play.


Tyrell surprised him....He asked prospective jurors questions as though he had been practicing for years and he handled himself like a seasoned attorney, not missing a beat..He wound up getting 8 out of 12 jurors on his first crack out of the box..

In addition to the remedial training, Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha had given him...He had been a bailiff in this very court...Has seen numerous trials and had picked up a lot of things about courtroom aplomb and law even before he entered law school...

He knew his stuff..

Judge Lynne was impressed with his courtroom savy and his utter fearlessness....

While Assistant District Attorney Bruce Green was livid and frustrated....He had been taken by surprise by the young upstart...He certainly didn't act like a young upstart... He'd have to wait until tomorrow when the actual trial started...

"Alright...We have a jury....Tomorrow is Friday...Be here at 9:00 AM Sharp.. Be on time and be ready for trial..."said Judge Lynne.


Court Adjourned..

"You're in the big leauges now !! Tomorrow you're going to learn how the big boys play..."snarled ADA Bruce Green.

"Stick around...I might teach you a few things."laughed Tyrell, smiling and walking away...

"Arrogant little prick....I don't just want to beat him...I want to humble his ass...." snarled ADA Bruce Green...


who called Renee Cantrell again.....and again her phone went straight to voicemail.
He was pissed!

"DAMN IT!! WHY IS SHE BEING SO INSOLENT????? WHEN I GET HER IN THE BED...I'M GOING TO REALLY PUNISH HER....OUUUUUUUUU!" he declared...


At a Tony Rooftop Bar just a few blocks away from court.... Jazzy, Kayla, Natalie, Brooke, Renee, Beverly, Josie and Bresha were enjoying Martinis.

"Mmmmmmmmm this is so nice... Just us girls, enjoying drinks." said Jazzy..
"Yeah, how bout that? We got the afternoon off because the air conditioning went on the fritz in our building and then the power went out.."laughed Kayla..

as she and Jazzy downed their second Citris and Mango Martinis...



"It was gracious of our husbands.to go home without us and allow us this time..We owe them you know."said Natalie.
"Oh they'll get it back  in one way or the other, The Bedroom and an afternoon out like this.."said Brooke.



She was a little tipsy from her third and fourth drinks and glad to be surrounded by her girls... They were all going to be taking the train home together this afternoon.

"Thank you for inviting me out with you." said Renee.
"You're one of the girls...Of course you're coming out with us and you and Rell are going to the shore with us next weekend." said Beverly...

"We of course will be on Buses then...but we'll have plenty of beer and plenty of food.."said Josie.
"It'll be a good time." said  Bresha..






As they all downed their drinks..


They were enjoying the cool breeze and their drinks when Assistant District Attorney Bruce Green walked over..


"Ladies!" he said..  " Renee, a word please!" he said.


''Anybody ever tell you , you're a buzz kill? What do you want?" she asked.


"I had to cancel our reservations at Gazspacho's last night..You never showed up!" he said.

"OUUUUUUUUU Gazspacho's ...I've heard of that place..Real fancy.."said Jazzy..
"Bev, didn't Donnie Ray tell us about that place?" asked Kayla.

"Yeah, he sure did.. It's the newest, trendiest restaurant in the city!" said Beverly.


"I never said I was going out with you!....In fact I told you I was having dinner with friends..I'm having drinks with friends now."said Renee.

It was as if she hadn't said a word.

"Well I want you to know...I slipped an IOU under your Apartment door..It's for the drink bill, which I had to pay." he said.

!
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Is he serious? Is He for real? He slipped an IOU for the drink bill under her door and she didn't even go out with him?" laughed Natalie..

"I'm afraid he is serious...He doesn't look as if he's been drinking. ,Shame on you!!!!...How can you ask someone out on a date and ask them to PAY THE DRINK BILL? What kind of date is that?"asked  Brooke.

"A Cheap Date..ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" laughed Josie...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JOSIE!! YOU'RE BAD!" laughed Bresha.....

Bruce Green was annoyed at the women's laughter and of them seemingly making fun of him.He was as thin skinned as Lt. Tragg if not more so...He was pissed. He looked at Renee...she was so shapely, looked so good, he couldn't concern himself with these cackling hens, he thought!


"I didn't agree to go out with you...I DIDN'T GO OUT WITH YOU, SO I AM UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO PAY ANY DRINK BILL... The time I did go out with you, I had to pay the drink bill and for that reason...I don't think I'll  be GOING OUT WITH YOU AGAIN!  SO DON'T ASK!" said Renee, who then turned her back to him and continued talking to her girlfriends...

He stood there and balefully stared at all of them... Eight very lovely ladies...and watched them laugh and talk and drink and pay their bills and file out one by one.. He was livid!


They all got on the train, heading home... They were in no shape to drive... At least they had the foresight to do that He thought.. One of them was probably going to drive Renee home...He knew that all of them were married. He couldn't see her spending the night with any one of them...




He had no idea that she was in the sub-basement of our Office/duplex



with Tyrell....
"Ouuuuuuuuu get those panties down girl.." he moaned..



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Take em down, they're yours.." she moaned...she had a slight buzz , but was very horny!
She was  now having the most mind blowing sex of her life...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE YOU TYRELL...OUUUUUUUUUUUU" she drunkenly moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD RENEE...I LOVE YOU TOO!!
AWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD!" he moaned  as the bed squeaked out of control and the headboard rattled..



While he stood angrily outside her apartment complex..

waiting for her to come home and looking into every car that drove up...


While frantically dialing her number....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

3 comments:

  1. STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES TO THE RAFTERS! THIS STORY WAS HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good outing...THis is more of a love story And Olivia and Beverly are just a background for it...This really has nothing to do with the case at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the love story between Tyrell and Renee...They make a cute couple

    ReplyDelete