Tuesday, August 8, 2023

The Passion Of Olive , Part 2

 

 

 
KEITH JONES-

Born in Philadelphia PA. 

Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer

- Father, Judge Keith Morrison

Graduated from West Catholic High School

B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University

J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French, German

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Beatrice Evans



BEATRICE LYNN EVANS -JONES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Keith Jones

SOFIA CARMELITA GARCIA-AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Kahlil Ahmed...

KAHLIL ABDUL AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School

BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University

JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian.

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Sofia Garcia




YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from North Catholic High School

BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University

JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Managing Partner- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to District Attorney Investigator-Gary Lockwood



THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY, ALEXANDRIA WILLIAMS

"These are the attorneys for you." said Alex Williams, showing her good friend Olive

"Those are the attorneys you faced in court recently.. You told me about them...How all of them are PENN graduates..and how the lead attorney hand picked them , shortly after they graduated from law school and passed the bar and has been mentoring them for years." said Olive.


They pretty much operate on their own now....I've seen them on other cases, without her and with other attorneys....The Innocence Project, Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit...Olivia and Beverly... Their boss, Yvette Jones made partner at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt and they gave her a satellite office down Penns Landing in the Bridge Building... She took those four and an investigator with her.. That's where we are going today before Lt. Tragg makes another move...A move that may not be Beneficial to you." said Alex.

They took the train to our building....


Both women were astounded and amazed by our modern offices....

"This suite is beautiful....WOWWWWWW Making Partner has it's perks!" said Olive.
"Virginia....Virginia Shaw ?? Is that you?? I heard you got disbarred and went to prison?" said Alexandria.
''Alexandria!! How Nice to see you...You look fantastic... Yes, I got in a little bit of trouble ,got myself disbarred and I was in prison for 7 years... I got paroled...and Ms. Yvette , who you all came to see, gave me a job as an Office Manager and Legal Consultant......I also got married...To Judge Jetty Dukes.." said Virginia.


"He always had the hots for you....Even back when I was clerking for you and later on when I was your assistant chair..WOWWWWWWW!!! I am sooo glad you landed on your feet....Olive, this is Mrs. Virginia Shaw -Dukes is it?  The smartest lawyer I ever knew....I clerked for her, straight out of law school and later on...I worked for her...She taught me how to be a real lawyer in the real world."said Alexandria.

''Stoppppp you're making me blush....Yvette told me you were the Assistant District Attorney and I told her about our history....that you were once my protoge' and that you were good.."said Virginia.


"She's good...She beat me in court...That doesn't happen too often.. Which is why I am here today...I need, or rather my friend her, Olive Gordan needs her help...Olive was my room mate in Columbia Law School...She presently works down the street from here at the Women's Law Center...She may be in need of legal assistance..."said Alexandria.
"Legal Assistance?  Who needs Legal Assistance on a Thursday? asked Yvette, laughing.
She had just walked in with Ms. Jade.  "Alexandria...What brings you here?" she said.
"Hello ADA Williams, I never got to thank you for getting that gorilla, Lt. Tragg off my back the other day..." said Jade.

"It was nothing....I was glad to finally be rid of his wandering hands, on my legs, up my skirt, in my panties almost...He's like a child, a young high school boy. except stupider.."said Alex..




This brought laughs from Ms. Virginia, Ms. Yvette and Ms. Jade.


"I brought my friend Olive here because she may need your help in a legal matter soon."said Alex.
" A Murder!  I'll explain....."said Olive.

"I know you....or at least I've seen you....I worked a case at the Women's Law Center recently and I saw you there." said Yvette.

"Yes....That's where I work..I'm a Staff Attorney there." said Olive..

"Come on....Let's go in my conference room and let me introduce you to the rest of my staff.Virginia join us."said Yvette.

II-


Within minutes we were all assembled in our conference room.


"Hello everybody....You all remember, Assistant District Attorney Alexandria Williams?" said Ms. Yvette.

"We won't forget her too soon.."I said smiling..


Alexandria laughed.. "I won't forget you guys either.. Good Morning Keith , Hello Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil." said Alex..

"Good Morning!" said Bee Bee, smiling.
"Good Morning." said Sofia.
"Good Morning." said Kahlil..


"This is my friend Olive Gordan, she works down the street from you guys at the Women's Law Center..She was my room-mate in law school.. She may have a problem that you guys can help with..
As a Prosecutor, I can't represent her...but she was involved in a rather messy situation in which she may need your help." said Alex.
"Yes, very messy." said Olive.


''Let me introduce you to my staff.." said Yvette.

"Associate Attorney, Keith Jones...

His lovely wife, Associate Attorney Beatrice Evans-Jones...We call her "Bee Bee"
Associate Attorney Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, We call her "Mamasita"
Her husband, Associate Attorney, Kahlil Ahmed.....

And last but certainly not least...Mrs. Jade Lee-Ho, our investigator." said Yvette...

"So Tell us your messy story.We like Messy stories."said Yvette, smiling.

Our laid back nature and possibly our youthfulness put Olive at ease and she began to tell us her story.
"Dr Lee Oliveri was my gynecologist...He had been for two years...And it should have stayed that way...but he began making overtures to me...Taking me to Lunch, Stopping by my office, taking me to dinner and drinks.." said Olive.



Bee Bee, Sofia and Ms. Virgina cringed at the thought of being involved with their Gynecologist...

"I know...I know.. He kept sending me flowers and little gifts and cards on my birthday...and soon against my better judgement...we entered into a relationship..We started sleeping together and eventually I moved in with him...A BIG mistake. For six months it was heaven, pure heaven and then I discovered that I was not the first one of his patients that he had slept with or had a relationship with..There was at least two others...They called and he and both women got into horrible arguments..
I moved out...I went to stay with Alex for awhile..but he kept calling me, begging me to come back to him, saying I was the only one he loved....He sent flowers, He texted and begged and pleaded and eventually, I moved back in with him...

He was very controlling....and by the end of the next six months...I felt like an extension of him...but I was losing myself...Finally, I moved out and for good.. I changed my phone number, got a new phone even, but he found out where I was staying and continued to bother me.. He said he couldn't live without me and that he needed me.

He called me the other night...Told me that a few of my things were still over his condo and to come and get them... I came over...and he said he wanted to talk, but he was in his boxer shorts...

It was obvious to me that he only wanted me there to get me in the bed...


We started Kissing...



He was talking about me coming back to him... and trying to take my clothes off..

He nearly had my panties down, when he ejaculated.... He was embarrassed and he screamed at me to go on and take my clothes and get out..

I grabbed my dresses , fixed my clothing and ran out of his place.. went back to Alex's place.. She wasn't home..  He called there and begged me to come back.. I told him that was it and that I didn't want to see him ever again...Then I heard him say... "What are you doing here?" and I heard a gunshot!!!

I was shocked.. I drove back to his place and found him dead on the floor, a gunshot wound to the head.
I shouldn't have touched the body....I got his blood on me... And the police found semen all over the floor and on the wall, which makes them think,we were having sex....We did not...I told Lt. Tragg the same story I'm telling you...I don't think he bought it." said Olive.

"But he did let you go...He didn't hold you and he didn't charge you." I said.


''He has the murder weapon..Whoever shot him..dropped the gun, a .22 in the waste basket right down the hall...It was wiped clean. I don't know if he has found any witnesses who can confirm my comings or goings." said Olive.

"That's my job....I'll go to his condo." said Jade.

"I'll go with her, to make sure she isn't hassled." said Sofia.

"Sounds like you two had a very complex relationship."said Kahlil.

"Very" said Bee Bee, smiling.

"Alex thought we should be pro-active..."said Olive.


"Alex is a good friend to have and a very smart attorney...We'll take your case...And who knows, maybe Lt. Tragg won't charge you....He likes Blondes." joked Yvette.

III-

OUR CAFETERIA- LUNCHTIME
"Oh My God, this cafeteria is beautiful and the variety of food provided...Wow!"said Olive...

Alex was wowed at how many attorney's she knew and had seen around who were eating here..

She saw attorneys she knew, Jazzy, her husband, Dabnis, Kayla, her husband Ray, Jessica and Chip from the Innocence Project.. two people she didn't know, but had seen with Olivia Bennett's group.. Tony Billips and Paris Boyd and Fellow ADA  Karen Page of the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit and her three staff attorneys, Natalie , David Charles and Brooke...and even Brooke's husband, Federal Public defender, Sean Marks..
"I love this cafeteria...It reminds me of the buffets in Atlantic City." said Jazzy

"Now that you mention it.. It kinda does." said her husband, Dabnis.


"We should all take a bus down to AC, see if we can score 18 -20 rooms in that hotel we all stayed in last time we went.. I know a great soul food restaurant there." said Kayla.
"Hey Bennett Woman number one..Call your two cousins...They can make that happen."laughed Ray..

"Remember when we all went to Oak Island? Now that was fun."said Jessica.

"Or last year in Miami.." laughed her husband, Chip.

"We all have fun wherever we go." laughed Tony, who loved these people and their activities even more.


''Yeah , we do."laughed Paris.

"What's good on the menu today?" asked Karen.
"Looks like everything...This Cafeteria reminds me of the buffets in Atlantic City." said Natalie.

"Now that you mention it! It kinda does." said her husband, David.



"Yeah, so much variety, so much to choose from." said Brooke.

"This and your gym and spa make this building even more attractive...I wish I had an office here."said her husband Sean, who worked in the Federal Building, a few blocks away.

They were all eating here..


"Yvette, I know a lot if not damn near all of these attorneys eating at these surrounding tables...They all work in this building.?"asked Alex.
"Not only that, we all live on the same street..We ride the train to work together every day."said Yvette.


"Then you know Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West....Two of those attorneys over there are the husbands of two of her Associate Attorneys." said Alex.

As if on cue, Olivia and her crew walked into the cafeteria.

"Hiiiii Alex!  Hey Vettie, everybody." said Olivia.
"We had to appear in court today and we did not feel like being subjected to either Lt. Tragg's tirade's or the whining of ADA Bruce Green, both of whom we ran into in the courthouse."said Beverly...

"Sooooooowe mosied on down here." said Nelson.



"Better company." said Donnie Ray...

"Yeah, Hi Husband.." said Josie.

"Hi Wifey!" said Paris..

Taking Josie in his arms and kissing her passionately...
"Hi Husband." said Bresha..

'Sugar baby!" said Tony, taking Bresha into his arms and kissing her.

"Ummmmmmmm good to see you.." said Bresha.

"Good to see you too!" said Tony...




"Olivia was my room-mate in Law School..We are in the same Sorority...and she and her niece and their husbands live right across the street from me... Her two associate attorneys and her office manager all live on my street...as well as her cousin Kayla over there and her husband. Olivia is like my sister." said Yvette hugging Olivia.

"Hi Alex..It's been awhile.."said Olivia.

"Yes it has Olivia...You two are just like Olive and Me.. Olive was my room mate in Law School..she's brilliant when it comes to law...but I've always had to look after her when it comes to men."said Alex., who spotted Virginia and Jetty in a corner kissing passionately...





"He's Happy as a clam...He finally got Virginia.. He chased after her for a lonnnnng time and she kept him at an arms length." said Alex.


"A lot of women kept Jetty at an arms length for a long time." Yvette laughed.



Just a few blocks away at the Women's Law Center-


''She didn't come in to work today Lt. Tragg." said Former ADA Nina Rios.


 "Yeah I'll bet she didn't..She's not at her home either... I've got an APB out on her...She's wanted, Suspicion of First Degree Murder.." said Lt. Tragg... "Where is she Nina?" he asked.


"It's not my turn to watch her.. I don't know where she is.."said Nina Rios..

"Alright, but I'll be back....Come on guys." said Lt. Tragg..


as he and his tactical squad left the building. Neither he, nor us, realized how close he was to us.



IV-


A Thursday Night...For the second afternoon in a row..it was pouring... Usually on a Thursday Night, Couples Night..We all would be in Curleys....but not this Thursday Night..


Tonight , we all were in the Supermarket doing a little shopping.. We were with our newest neighbors, Tyrell and Renee....


''So you see, we don't party every night...On Nights like this..We are like everybody else, doing things everybody else does.." I said.
"Normally on any other Thursday Night we'd all be at Curleys...but it's raining..it's pouring and we had to do some shopping." said Bee Bee.

"I'm hip..I'd like to go to Curleys...That's a cop bar isn't it?" asked Tyrell.
"It used to be..You'll find just as many Attorneys in there as cops on a given night." said Renee.  You've got every Supermarket imaginable in these Shopping Centers, Acme, Fresh Grocer, Aldi, Walmart.. My god!  I love this." Renee added..

"And A Dry cleaners and laundromat among other things..."said Sofia..

"Glad you guys came out tonight."said Kahlil..

"Glad that for now at least...We don't have a trial.." added Jade.

 In another part of the Supermarket...Ms. Yvette and others were also doing grocery shopping..


"Nasty night to be grocery shopping but I guess we had to do it tonight, since nobody went shopping last night."said Yvette.


 "I knowwwwwwwww....I suppose old Lt. Tragg misses us being in Curley's tonight...Maybe next week.." said Olivia.
" We just beat him recently and Yvette and her crew just beat him, Not to mention Tyrell...His head would explode if he saw all of us sitting together." said Donnie Ray.
"I'd like to see his head explode period..Then we'd be done with him. "said Beverly.
"Yeah, Imagine that?" said Nelson.

Josie laughed out loud..
"Well, he hasn't seen any of us this week..and it looks like he won't." said Paris.

"Good, who needs the aggravation?" said Bresha.
"I certainly don/t" said Tony.

"Our carton is almost full."said Alfreda.

"Yeah, isn't this something? The First Thursday, we all drive our cars out here." said Rockland..


"I know, I'm used to getting on the bus and riding to Curleys."said Virginia.

"Yeah How about that?" laughed Jetty as they all got in line and prepared to pay for their groceries..

And in another aisle of the supermarket, the rest of our crew was finishing up their shopping.

"It's really pouring out there let's hurry up and get out of here."said Jazzy..
 

"Yeah, it feels funny driving up here on a Thursday night...We are usually on one of Olivia's buses riding to Curleys."laughed Dabnis.

''Well we gotta buy groceries and other things sometimes." said Kayla.
"You know what we don't have? A Neighborhood Grocery store." said Ray..



"Why would we need one when we have every supermarket imaginable and then some in these three shopping centers?" said Jessica.


"My wife does make a point." said Chip.




"I love having this much variety at my fingertips..and they all deliver too!" said Natalie.
"This is too good to be true...We live in this great neighborhood  and we work with our best friends in the same building everyday...It doesn't get much better than this."said David.

''Truly , it doesn't!" said Brooke.
''Thanks again for driving us here to shop Zoey!" said Sean.
''We enjoy the company and since we were all going the same way, why not?" said Zoey..
"Yeah, Why Not?" said Lem...


For the second night in a row we all turned in early...No clubbing, No hanging out...Just grocery shopping and going home..
And at Ms. Yvette's house...
"I'm all yours tonight babyyyyyyy." Ms. Yvette laughed, looking at her husband..
''Vettie, you smelled so good today and your body was so warm and cuddly as you sat on my lap that...that I just found myself falling in love all over again.."said Gary....
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw and you had a huge boner and you want to screw my brains out right?" said Ms. Yvette, smiling wickedly....
"Yeah! Something like that!"said Gary as they began kissing passionately..
''Ummmmmmmmmmmm, well I can't wait!" said Yvette jokingly.....

Gary slowly slipped her panties down and off
and sat her on top of the dresser drawer in their bedroom, spread her legs apart and entered her slowly and softly...Ms. Yvette gasped...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" she cooed loudly....Her head turning from side to side..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM VETTTIE....VETTTIE GIRRRRRRLLL ...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MYYYY LAWWWD!" moaned Gary as they both wound up in bed in the throes of passionate lovemaking...

"Ummmmmmmmmm Hot Stuff....NOWWWW...NOWWW IS THE TIME TO RAVAGE ME!" whispered Bee Bee to me...
"You know I'm always down for that.." I laughed..
We kissed passionately....
I helped Bee Bee out of her clothes
Unsnapped her bra
and slipped her panties down...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU BEATRICE....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned...lifting her up and slowly entering her....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!YOU CALLING ME BY MY GOVERNMENT NAME MEANS YOU'RE REALLY INTO THIS!!!OUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly....Her head turning from side to side.. 'As much as I hate my name...I love it when you moan it.." she said to me..

"OH MY GODDDDD, BEE BEE..." I cried out..as we crashed on to the bed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOT STUFF!!!!" Bee Bee cooed ,staring at me in amazement..
as we began making love....


While next door...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI" moaned Sofia...
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAMASITA!" moaned Kahlil..
"I love the way you moan my name..." said Sofia....

"I love moaning it."said Kahlil..

"You so silly" laughed Sofia..
She was trying to devour his lips..


She slipped her panties down..
and eased  herself down on hs waiting and hard penis...moving up and down...
and eventually winding up in bed, making love...

"UMMMMMM PAPIIII!" she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWW MAMASITA!" he moaned loudly...

"I've missed you soooo much baby."whispered Jade to her husband...
"Yeah, we've both been working pretty hard.."said Danny ..."And speaking of being hard..." he said.
"I know...I know....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." cooed Jade..





As Danny removed her matching bra and panties...
She moved up and down on Danny as he was nearly delirious with pleasure....
and they began making sweet love...
''Jetty my goodness...Are you hard all day long?" asked Virginia in amazement as she softly stroked his huge penis...

''ALL HARD AND BIG LIKE THIS!" she said softly..
"ALL DAY LONG....JUST BEING A FEW FLOORS DOWN FROM YOU, KNOWING YOU AND ALL THAT SEXINESS IS IN THE SAME BUILDING WITH ME!" he said.

He helped her out of her clothes, kissing her passionately...

He nearly fainted as he slipped her new thong off of her...


within minutes, he had it off and had Ms. Virginia in bed, making sweet love to her...To hell with Curley's tonight!


While at Curley's


"Thank you for hooking me up with those lawyers... Yvette and them, They seem like nice people and they know their stuff."said Olive Gordon.

"You're welcome and Olive, next time, please pick a better type of man, don't sleep with your doctor or your lawyer.. Maybe you should go to counseling." said Alex as the two women laughed and enjoyed their drinks.



   



''Drink Up! It's tank time baby!" said Lt. Tragg...



Ms. Olive Gordon, You are under arrest, Suspicion of Murder, You have the right to remain silent..If you give up that right any and everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.. You have a right to legal counsel...If you can not afford counsel...counsel will be provided for you...Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you?" he asked.

"Let's see...I graduated from three years of Law school at Columbia University ...I think I understand very well."said Olive snidely...


"Okay then...Let's go....I'm sorry Alexandria." he said as they walked out to a police car.

Alex merely nodded ...They had feared this would happen...Which was why they had hooked up with Yvette.

It was too late to call them...It was 2:00 AM..She sent Yvette a text, hoping she'd see it when she woke up in the morning.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment