Monday, August 7, 2023

The Passion Of Olive

We had been sitting in the waiting area for about an hour waiting on the jury's decision... It had been a grueling two week trial..We were all glad it was coming to an end..

"I thought everybody could use a little pick me up." said Sofia..



Sofia brought everyone coffees..


"You aren't lying about that. Thanks Honey Bun." said her husband, Kahlil.
"Oh thank you Sofia...You read my mind!" said Bee Bee.

"Thank You Sofia, you're a doll." I said.


"AWWWWWW you just say that cause it's true." said Sofia..

We all busted out in laughter....


"Thank you Sofia." said Renee Cantrell.. This was the second time we worked with her on a case..
Ms. Yvette had requested her and hired her as a consultant on this case.. It was also our way to bond with our new neighbor...She and Tyrell, a former bailiff, who had graduated law school, passed the bar and won his first case had moved in together, just two blocks from us..

"Thank you mama sita..." said Ms. Yvette.

"Thank you baby" said Jade...


ADA Bruce Green was not the ADA on our case, but once he saw Renee with us... He couldn't help but show up everyday at the end of our trial day... The trial was over and we were waiting for the jury to return.. He walked by us....

"Ummmmmmmmmm Yvette, did your breasts get bigger? Myyy word!!" he whispered in her ear..

Ms. Yvette got tired of being asked this question by leering men she had absolutely no interest in.
She answered back. "YES THEY HAVE...MY HUSBAND LOVES THEM!" she said.

Bruce Green was taken aback by her remark and he realized she was being smart...He grunted..

"Yes..I'm Sure he does!" he said and then walked over to Renee.'

"I can't believe you and the bailiff are seeing each other." he snarled.


"He's an Attorney...An Attorney let me remind you, who bested you in court recently and we are more than seeing each other, we live together." said Renee.

"Hmmmph! In that ratty little apartment he has up by Temple?" he remarked with an air of superiority..


"Nooooooo, we are in a house...We are renting a house to buy." said Renee..

Before he could take the conversation any further..

"The Jury is back with their decision..." said Ms. Yvette..

We all got up and filed into the courtroom...



We all stood for the judge.. Judge Julie Wong.

We hadn't tried a case in front of her in a long while.


"Well this is it.. She was very good..that new ADA." said Ms. Yvette.
"Yes she was...Gave us a run for our money the entire trial." said Sofia.
"We gave her a run for her money too!" said Bee Bee.


Our client, Clifford Douglass, accused of murdering his business partner, stood with us...This was the first time in his life he had ever been in any trouble.. He was shaking like a leaf.. but then , the thought of either going to Death Row or spending the rest of my life locked up would make me nervous too!

"I think we won this one...We convinced the jury." I said silently...

"I don't know homie, I wish I had as much faith in that jury as you do."said Kahlil.. We got a six-six split in the jury and the foreman was one of the people Ms. Williams had picked.
"This case was made up of a lot of circumstantial evidence...and not one witness was credible."said Renee.
"I think you're right."said Jade.


For the Prosecution... A relatively new Assistant District Attorney, Alexandria Williams.


Who was very good...

"Lieutenant, if I want your hands up my skirt, I'll let you know.. now remove them." said ADA Williams , who spent the entire trial, removing his hands from her legs and from up her skirt..


And of course ,Lt. Tragg, who had brought the case in....He sat there with a pleased as punch look on his face...as red as a beet.



"Has the jury come to a verdict?" asked the Judge..

"We have your honor."said the Jury foreman...

The jury foreman passed the verdict to the Bailiff , who passed it to the Judge..

She read it Showing no emotion, then passed it to the bailiff.

"Read it." she said.

"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. Clifford Douglass  ON COUNT ONE, CONSPIRACY TO COMMITT MURDER...WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!

ON COUNT TWO, COMMISSION OF A CRIME WITH AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY....

ON COUNT THREE, MANSLAUGHTER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT , NOT GUILTY!

ON COUNT FOUR, SECOND DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT , NOT GUILTY!

AND ON THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE, MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, WE FIND THE
DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!



Clifford fainted!


"YOOOO Dude! Clifford!! We Won Baby! We Won, You're a free man!" I said ,laughing..

"It's Over dude...You're free and clear!" said Kahlil...

"Oh My God!  Is he alright?" asked Sofia.


"He'll be fine!" assured Bee Bee.

''Wowww, Imagine if he had been convicted!" said a smiling Ms. Yvette.


"WOWWWWWW! We got a slam dunk!  I honestly thought the jury might deadlock on at least one charge, the manslaughter charge...but we won on all charges." said Renee, who had helped us immensely..

''Despite Lt. Tragg hounding me night and day and dogging my every move, I was able to interview the right people and get the right forensic evidence and produce what we needed to win." said Ms. Jade.

Lt. Tragg was steaming mad.... Here was another bad case brought in ,in as many days....

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! YOU GUYS HAVE BENT AND TWISTED THE LAW ONCE AGAIN TO SUIT YOUR ENDS!!! JADE, I'M PLACING YOU UNDER ARREST FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AND INTERFERING WITH AN OFFICIAL POLICE INVESTIGATION!" snarled Lt. Tragg.

"You know you have even less grounds for an arrest like that than you did for arresting my client...She at no time interfered with your investigation or kept you from doing what you were supposed to do..In fact, your paths only crossed once , when you illegally ordered her off a crime scene...She worked independently of you....She just came to a different conclusion...."said Yvette, standing in front of Jade,.

"Maybe if you had spent more time on the investigation than trying to get into ADA Williams's panties, you might have come to the same conclusion...that our client was innocent!" said Jade.










This was met with loud raucous laughter from myself, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Renee.....


"Vettie, am I going to have to arrest you too ,for blocking me from making an arrest?" he angrilly retorted..

"If you think you need to persist with this ludicrousness', yes!" said Yvette, refusing to budge.
Ms. Jade stood by her side, steely eyed,...


"I think you've made enough bad arrests for a time Lieutenant...Leave them alone... Ms. Jade Lee committed no crime...She was doing her job as an investigator for the defense...And she's right...All those nights you spent calling me, asking me to meet you for drinks and quiet conversation and stopping by my apartment well after midnight, you could have been out investigating this case better and vetting the witnesses and finding forensic evidence...just like Ms. Jade Lee did.. Leave her alone." said ADA Alexandria Williams sternly...


Furious and frustrated, Lt. Tragg stomped his foot and went storming off in a huff.

"Thank You!" said Ms. Yvette.

"Don't Mention it....You all did good in there...See you around." said ADA Alexandria Williams.

ADA Bruce Green whispered to Renee..

"I still can't believe you are seeing that guy....He's not even at your level yet...He's just starting out...I know there is a huge income gap!" he said.


"Give it a rest okay? We are together. We've been together the entire time he was trying his case against you..." said Renee...
ADA Green looked like he'd swallowed a canary...


''Come on guys ,let's go...As Hungry as I am...I know WHERE WE ARE NOT EATING TODAY!" said Ms. Yvette as we all exited the courtroom...


We all got on the train and headed to our building down near Penn's Landing where we were safe from both Lt. Tragg and ADA Green... Neither man knew we worked there...




II-


At our building in our ultra  modern conference room, another trial is ending , One that didn't have to go to court..


Our friend, Judge Jetty Dukes was presiding over the Wrongful Conviction case of the Somerset Three, three young defendents convicted of rape, car theft and murder last year....

They were found Not Guilty and their convictions were overturned...

The Case had been brought in by 



by Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and Charles "Chip " Burrows of the Innocence Project with assistance by

ADA Karen Page, who took a personal interest in this case because it occurred just blocks from where she lived.. and her associate attorneys,Brooke Marks, Natalie Charles and her husband, David Charles,
newly minted attorney Tyrell Jones and Paris Boyd, Para-legal, who helped out immensely..

"Great Job , Great Job Guys." said Karen...it was the first trial , she had actually taken part in , in awhile.. Her three attorneys had been doing a great job...
"It feels so good keeping and getting people OUT of jail." said Brooke.
"It Sure does.."said Natalie..
"I wonder how your girl did today....Today was the uh second day of jury deliberations."said David to Tyrell.

''She sent me a text...They got an acquittal, all charges..They are on their way here.."said Tyrell...
"Man that's great!  They won, We won...The Cafeteria is gonna be lit! " said Paris.

A Little while later in our cafeteria.
"I'm glad we came back here to eat...A place we can all eat in peace."said Ms. Yvette.
"Thank you for standing up for me Yvette. "said Jade.

"Always...You're part of the team, part of the family..." said Yvette, hugging Jade.
"Shame this is a Wednesday Night...I'd suggest going drinking tonight at the No ID BAR." I said.
"Nah, we are going home to chill out...Just me and you, remember?" said Bee Bee, snuggling up to me.
"I think we are all going home to chill out." said Sofia.
"Yeah, it's overcast...That kind of night."said Kahlil..
"Yeah...it's a snuggling and cuddling night..." said Virginia..
"I wanna do more than snuggle and cuddle." said Jetty..
"What else is new?" laughed his wife, Virginia.
"It's so nice to see you baby, and so nice, the both of us, working here this week with our friends..after working with Olivia and Beverly for two weeks." said Renee.
"I know...it feels good to ride the train from our home to here..."said Tyrell...
"Ummmmm something else feels good too." said Tyrell, kissing Renee softly...

"Damn, I wish Bresha was here." said Tony, observing them..
"I know what you mean...I can't wait to see Josie." said Paris.


"You did good work Paris...You're getting good experience." said Dabnis.

''Well Kayla, looks like we'll all be chilling out at home tonight huh?" said Jazzy.
''Yeah, I called Bev...She and Nelson are staying in too." said Kayla.


"It looks like it's going to rain anyway and I didn't bring an umbrella...We are gonna have to make a mad dash after we get off the train." said Ray...

"I'm glad I brought my umbrella."said Jessica.

"Me too! I don't feel like going out anywhere tonight anyway...After this trial...I just want to chill." said Chip..
"Same here..."said Brooke.
"Chillin out isn't so bad.. We've been to the beach at least twice, Been Roller Skating and Shopping in Bayside.. We all could use a rest." said Sean.
"We gotta do some grocery shopping."said Natalie.
"It can wait until tomorrow,,,I don't wanna be out in the rain." said David.

"I called an UBER...." said Karen....


It was already raining...Everybody was going home tonight and chilling..No hanging out in any bar, No going to the food court...Just a normal night in the neighborhood.


We all boarded the train within the next TWO HOURS and headed home a little early, due to the inclement weather..








We all headed to our homes, our true safe havens from the weather and an annoying Lieutenant and equally annoying Assistant District Attorney.
 


 III-


NIGHT FALL!


Yvette was wearing the gray Victoria's Secret Night shirt that came to her hips.. It was Gary's favorite...
"Heard you guys won in court today" said Gary, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her and hugging her. 'Lt. Tragg was beside himself.. Danny and I were trying to enjoy a meal at Sam Mothers and he came in and seeing no one else he knew...He came over to where we were sitting and whined and complained ad nauseum...Told Danny, he needed to do something about his wife and her penchant for interfering with his investigations. "laughed Gary...
"He tried to arrest Jade after the trial..  It's just sour grapes because she did a better and more thorough investigation than he did.."said Yvette softly..


''What else is new? Come here my little winner...Give me some sugar." said Gary, taking Yvette in his arms.
Gary pulled her to him and kissed her slowly and softly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM , you feel so good husband.."laughed Yvette.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm, so do you Vettie...Lawdddd..."moaned Gary...

She reached inside his bathrobe and began rubbing and stroking him softly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE AS HARD AS AN IRON PIPE! DID YOU HAVE THAT BONER ALL DAY? MYYYYYYYY GOOODNESS! " she asked.
"How could I not??..I mean, damnnnnn,look at you." he answered, smiling at her.. Yvette smiled..."Thank you." she said.

Gary slipped her panties down....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW VETTTIE GIRRRRRRRRL!!!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUU."he moaned ...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GARRRRY!."Moaned Yvette.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Gary....
He lifted her up.. She gasped as he entered her...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUU UMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned loudly..

Gary thrusted inside of her mightily...

"OUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she cooed. She was having an intense orgasm...
Her body trembled..her head moved from side to side and she cried like a baby!!

"OUUUUUUUUU GARY I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!" she cried out!!

"I LOVE YOU TOO!....I LOVE YOU TOO! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

Before she knew it, she was having yet another intense orgasm....
He gently sat her on the dresser drawer, spread her legs and entered her again , while she kissed him slowly and softly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned as he thrusted mightily into her...

She continued to kiss him slowly and softly, devouring his lips...


He bent her over the sink and took her from behind...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUU UMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned loudly..

Gary thrusted inside of her mightily...

TWO HOURS DRIFTED BY SLOWLY


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD!" he moaned as he thrusted mightily into her...

For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, Gary and Yvette were covered in coital bliss..
Making sweet love and oblivious to the rain storm outside.....
as was probably all of their friends and neighbors..

He began to cum and cum so hard, he felt as if he was dying...His body trembling and sweat was just flowing down the sides of his face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned softly...

"OUUUUUUUUUU ONCE AGAIN HUSBAND, YOU OUTDID YOURSELF IN THIS BED!" Yvette said..
Gary was already fast asleep... Yvette laughed and lay her head on his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep herself..

But elsewhere in the rainy city.....a crime has been committed...


"I got here as soon as I could" said ADA Alexandria Williams...

''Alex...I didn't kill him, I swear, I didn't kill him...We had quarrled...I left...He called me..He told me to come and get my stuff.. before I could put the phone down, I heard a gunshot... I rushed over here..and he was..he was dead!"said Olive Gordan, an attorney friend of ADA Williams....Had been her room-mate in law school and best friend..


''Why did you touch the body?  You've got blood all over yourself..?" said Alexandria..

"I know what this looks like Alex...but I swear, I didn't kill him...I just kneeled down to see if he was still alive and some blood got on me , but I didn't kill him, I swear, you've got to help me...please." said Olive Gordan, an attorney, who lived with the deceased until recently...


"Time of death, is estimated about one hour ago.." said a CSI man....as they took photographs, dusted the room for prints...

"His Name is Dr. Lee Oliveri...He's a gynecologist...." said one of the policemen at the scene..  He wasn't robbed...His credit cards and debit card are here in his wallet and he has a grand in cash in his wallet."

"Crime of passion?" asked another policeman..

"That's for the M.E. and the detectives to sort out." said another policeman.

"Death was caused by one gunshot wound to the head....a small caliber gun, a .22 maybe." said Dr. Hazel Baylor...

"No sign of the murder weapon anywhere." said Dr. Marcy Martin....


"Did you live here?" asked Lt. Tragg to Olive Gordan...while checking her out at the same time...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he thought to himself. She was very nice looking, had great legs and nice sized breasts, he thought..

"Not anymore...He had thrown me out...We had quarrelled...but he called me , Told me to come and get my things... I came back from where I was and I found him shot to death....Oh My God....I can't imagine who would do a thing like this." said Olive.


"Lieutenantt, I found this in the trash can down the hall....It's a .22 and it's been wiped clean." said Sgt. Brice.

placing the gun in a plastic bag.


"I'm going to have to take you downtown for questioning Ms. Gordon." said Lt. Tragg.

''Alex, I didn't do this...You've got to help me, please!' she pleaded...


"I'll do what I can Olive... Just hang tight,okay?" said Alexandria..



and at Yvette's house-


She and Gary were going for round two...They had slept a few hours , had both awakened and were right back at it...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET GIRRRRRRRRRl...OUUUUUUU VETTTIE!" moaned Gary as she rode him..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARRRRRRRRRRRY" she cooed as she rode him like a surfer rode the waves....

Their bed was squeaking something awful......

and next door...Jessica and Chip were also having a round two...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YVETTE AND GARY ARE AT IT AGAIN....OUUUUUUUU! AYE MIOS DIOS!  OUUUUUUU!" moaned Jessica, who could hear them through the wall.

Jessica was on the verge of another intense orgasm...

"YOU ARE SOOO HORNY , YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH!" she moaned..
"YOU ARE SO SEXY!   I CAN'T HELP IT"  said Chip...who didn't know if he was coming or going..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM   GARY MUST BE LAYING SOME MEAN PIPE OVER THERE THE WAY YVETTE IS SCREAMING.....OUUUUUUUUUUUU SHE IS SO LOUD!" said Jessica.

"AND YOU'RE NOT??" asked Chip as they continued making sweet love..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUU, AYE MIOS DIOS!" moaned Jessica..

While in another part of the city, the rain still poured down...


and the body of a young man was wheeled out of apartment building , he had lived in.....


IV-


The next morning, Ms. Yvette was in a particularly good mood this morning..





She had Pastries and Coffees delivered to our conference room for our end of trial meeting.


We all sat around ,looking refreshed this morning... All of us had made sweet love last night during the rainstorm and we were feeling extra good...That and another successful trial ending.
''Wow, this is so nice isn't it Bee?" I said, putting my arms around her waist..


"It is,,just what the doctor ordered."said Bee Bee ,laying her head on my shoulders
"Sweets after a sweet night." cooed Sofia..laying her head on Kahlil's shoulder.

'I'll say." whispered Kahlil softly...

Jade smiled..

"Thanks Vettie, Ummmmmmmmmmm just what I needed, more coffee..." said Ms. Virginia.


"You all deserved it...You guys did good work with that trial and all... It's Thursday....If your household is like mine, you probably need to do some grocery shopping...I may let you all off early today...3:00 pm.. How bout it?" said Ms. Yvette.

"That will work out just fine...It didn't rain today.." I said..
"I already have my list and my coupons on my phone."said Bee Bee.
"Me too! We think so much alike." said Sofia.
"I guess so, you've known each other since before kintergarden." laughed Kahlil..
"Wow they do go way back."laughed Ms. Jade.


"I not only have to pick up groceries... I have a few dresses to pick up too!" said Virginia.

"Me too!  Mind some company?" asked Yvette.

"Not at all." said Virginia.

At Sam Mother's Diner..

"He cut you loose?" asked Alexandria...
"Yeah, but I could tell, he didn't too much believe anything I had to say..  Alex I'm worried." said Olive.



"I know how that neanderthal thinks...I don't trust him.... I can't represent you because I'm a prosecutor...but I have an idea of some attorneys...some good attorneys who can represent you...and we might as well be pro-active and contact them now."said Alexandria.

"You say these attorneys are good?" asked Olive...


"Oh they're good...They beat me!  I know they're good." said Alex.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

  1. A Nice Episode with them doing normal things, Shopping , going home in the middle of a work week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these guys...All of em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the beginning of a good story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sex between Gary and Yvette is so intimate, so hot! It has me throwing my panties!

    ReplyDelete