Monday, August 21, 2023

Karen In The Cooler

PRELUDE- THURSDAY NIGHT- LOVERS LANE


My wife of only a few months, Natalie Tennison-Charles and I ,Attorney David Charles wanted a little alone time together, so we were parked at a popular lovers lane...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!!!" she cooed...as we kissed passionately in the backseat of her car...

''All this kissing is getting me hot....I take it you like my new dress huh?  From the way guys heads were turning in the cafeteria today and at court...I take it, all the guys liked it...I think it's too short...I may just wear this in the house for you.." she said.

"Nonsense...it looks great...and you have nice shapely legs...You wear this well... I like it!" I said..


"I don't always like all of the unwanted attention I get at work and in court....buttttt if you really like it..I love it...but I'm not buying anymore dresses this short.." said Natalie..


We continued kissing like two teenagers.....We were in the back seat....

We had had a nice successful run of cases lately...




Jessica and Chip of the Innocence Project had brought us six cases recently....


Boss Lady even took part in these cases...They were so ergregious..

That put Brooke, Natalie and Me right in the thick of them...



We hired the talents of Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West and their team to assist us...Nelson, Donnie Ray, Josie and Bresha...and their husbands, Paris, a para-legal and Tony, an additional Attorney.


 












We won all six cases and got these guys, Four African-Americans and Two Latinos, released from prison, where they had languished for 10 years.

We were quite pleased with ourselves...

Brooke's husband, Sean Marks, A Federal Public Defender asked for our help on another case , just a week after...

Boss Lady, Brooke, Natalie and I were only too glad to help out.... A Federal Case!  Very rare that we get a Federal Case...









We hired the talents of Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her very talented team of Attorneys Keith Jones, Bee Bee Evans Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed and Kahlil Ahmed and Jade Lee-Ho, their investigator. With their Office manager, Ms. Virginia, a former attorney giving us wise counsel..




 








 






Once again, Josie's husband, Paris gave us great help as a para legal..


Federal District Court was a little different from City Court, but we won anyway....



It was a beautiful summer night.

Out on the Lovers Lane.
Natalie and I were still sitting in her car kissing passionately....

"I feel like I'm in High school, sitting in my car, kissing a boy, who was desperately trying to get to second base.." she giggled..


"I never imagined being in my car kissing a girl like you....I'm going for a home run.." I said.



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu you nasty boy, what have you got planned for me?" asked Natalie as we continued kissing.




I  slowly opened Natalie's  blouse...

"OH MY GODDDDD Natalie, Not only are you good looking, but your lingerie is off the hook." I moaned..

Natalie giggled...She loved that she turned me on so much!

"I had no idea, all those years I worked with you in the Public Defender's Office that you were such a freak...HAHAHAHAHAHA...but I love that I turn you on like this." she said.


We kissed some more....

"YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY NATALIE!" I moaned..

''Meooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"she cooed and leaned over and continued kissing me passionately... 

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmph....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

Natalie  giggled "Ouuuu look at you! " she said. She  could see that my trousers were standing out like a circus tent... ,

She softly rubbed my erection and continued deep throat kissing me....


 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu David...We need to take this back to our place...We 've got a whole house you know!."she moaned...





I began unhooking her bra...

"Too Late.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as I sucked on her breasts and kissed her breasts, her neck and her cheekbones and finally her lips....She moaned and leaned her head back......She was giddy with excitement....

I continued kissing Natalie from her mouth down to her breasts, I began giving her french kisses, I moved my lips slowly across her breasts down to her body, I kept kissing her body as I lowered myself to her waist and hips. Natalie was wearing a nice  short  sheer  skirt and I lifted it.. 


As I got to her marching panties, I placed a hand on both of her shapely legs and slowly spread them, Instead I kissed her vagina through her panties and even squeezed it slightly with my lips,

 "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ,OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, DAVIDDDDD!" she moaned. her body trembled and tears flowed like a river down the side of her face.....

 Natalie  was near delirium.. I ran my tongue softly over her panties... I kissed her through her panties for a few minutes I moved slightly lower, kissing along her inner thigh. I licked & kissed her inner thigh... Then I began deep throat kissing her again...




She was breathing heavily and her body was shaking.. "OH MY GODDDDD DAVID! ....UMMMMMMM!" she cooed. She was having an intense orgasm...

 "OHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE!!...OHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned.

"YOU'VE DREAMED OF DOING THINGS LIKE THIS TO ME FOR YEARS HAVEN'T YOU..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OHHHH MY GODDDDD!" she moaned.

"YES....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS! ALL THROUGH OUR time at the Public Defenders office.!" I  moaned 

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, YOU NASTY BOY!" she cooed.. she was trembling something crazy at this point...

She kissed the head of my penis and licked it and then took me in her mouth and began going up and down...I was losing my mind...

An HOUR AND A HALF of this was all I could stand....I exploded like a gusher....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at you!" she laughed...

"I love you Natalie.." I said..

"I love you too David , More than you'll ever understand!" she whispered to me.....and kissed me again.....

"I never did this with any boy in a car...Not In High School and Not in College...I must really love you." she said..


We kissed passionately and I felt myself getting hard again...


"Ouuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Natalie moaned...She was very close to having a very intense orgasm....So was I.. Her body was trembling...

 "OH MY GOD NATALIE..OUUUUUUU!" I moaned.

She slipped her panties to the side and climbed on top of me... eased herself down on me slowly......allowing me to move in and out of her as she slowly moved up and down...Neither of us could believe it..Her upper lip began to tremble....her head moved from side to side and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID, I'M IN LOVEEEE." Natalie cooed as she moved up and down on me.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE,  I'VE BEEN IN LOVE.. SINCE THE FIRST TIME I LAID EYES ON YOU IN THE PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE....UMMMMM." I cooed. At this point, I didn't know if I was coming or going! She was so wet, so soft, smelled like a new born baby...

"AWWWWWWWWWWW THAT IS SO SWEEET!! "she said as we moved up and down.

She rode me like a surfer rides the waves, while kissing me passionately...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! OUUUUUUU ,I'm ABOUT to cummmmmm!" she cried out. She was having another  intense orgasm!

Waves of pleasure went through both of us as our bodies trembled...


Soon I had her turned over in the back seat 
and we were making sweet love in the missionary position....

Natalie would tell me later she was glad it was so late at night and no one was miles around...She said she would have hated getting caught like this.


THREE TO FOUR HOURS LATER!




Natalie  was standing outside of the car, fixing her hair and applying lipstick....gazing at herself in the rear view mirror, straightening her dress out...

"That was awesommmmmmmmee! Oh My GODDDDDD!" she said , smiling at me, I was straightening out my clothes and smiling sheepishly...

"I've got to get my car detailed tomorrow....Good thing we have the day off... " she laughed.


I had all four doors open and was wiping the semen stains off the back seat and the back of the front seats....My clothes were all wrinkled..

"We'll leave all four windows down as we drive home tonight...That'll air it out..." I said.


Natalie tossed me the keys...

"You mind driving?" she said..


She kissed me softly and slowly...


"I don't mind doing anything for you Natalie.." I said..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW , and I don't mind doing anything for you either." said Natalie, smiling..




We drove home....It was near daybreak...Totally unaware of what the future held....but then, it's always like that, isn't it?

II-



FRIDAY MORNING!, we had Natalie's car completely detailed, Inside and Out and we put two air fresheners inside.... The three of us were off from work...FRIDAY NIGHT - We met everybody afterwork for drinks at The No I.D.Bar, our go to spot on some weekends...


"Hey Guys!" said Ms. Yvette
"Boss Lady gave us the day off after those big cases." said Natalie, sitting in my lap and rubbing my head..

"We were feeling pretty good.." I said.


"Natalie and I love working with you guys, rather than against you...That's better for all of us."laughed Brooke.

"I certainly was glad for the help this past week." said her husband, Sean...


"We were only too glad to help you..." said Ms. Yvette.

"Well it's all over now and we can celebrate." said her husband Gary, raising a beer... 

"Yeah, I'll drink to that,....To Us." said Keith Jones, raising his glass...

"Yes, to us...Friends and co-operation..." said a smiling Bee Bee.


"I think we like working with you rather than against you too!" said Sofia, smiling..
"Once again ,to us." said Kahlil, raising his glass in a toast.

"I'm just glad it's over...and we can relax a little bit." said Jade.

"That goes for all of us...I just closed a big case myself."said Danny Ho, Jade's husband, Lieutenant of Robery-Homicide.


"Congratulations....We heard." said Virginia.

"God Job, all of you." said Jetty, Virginia's husband..


 "Heyyyy We are celebrating with you guys too!  Job well done."said Olivia Bennett-Alexander, who was there with her group.
"We brought in some great cases together." said Donnie Ray.


"And I got to work alongside my girl Natalie." said Beverly...hugging her friend..

"The stuff dreams are made of huh Bev....I hated when we tried those cases against you....I kept telling Brooke back then...That's my friend, her aunt, Ms. Olivia is like MY AUNTIE....I just hate this..but we had to do our jobs, all of us...Now...We'll be working on the same side...I like that much better."said Natalie.
''And we like it too!  We always had big respect for you and Brookie, even when we were up against you guys back then."laughed Nelson..

''Well Tomorrow is Laundry Day.." said Josie.
"Yeah and I'm just about ready for it...Another week and I would have had to go around the corner to the laundromat in our neighborhood." said Paris..

"And it pales in comparison to the one we are going to tomorrow." said Bresha..
"Indeed." said Tony...

"This is going to be you two's first time doing this with us." said Alfreda to Tyrell and Renee, our new friends who were joining us tonight..
"Yes it will... Beverly and Jazzy have told me all about it...I'm looking forward to it." said Renee, who was sitting on Tyrell's lap.
"I'm looking forward to it." said Tyrell.....



"It's a good time..We have a catered Breakfast and Lunch set up...and if you're into sports ,I'm sure they'll be something on the Television screens they have in there..." said Rockland...

"I'm bringing a deck of cards in case somebody wants to play Spades tomorrow." said Jazzy..
 

"You know I'll be down." said her husband, Dabnis..

"I'll be down too." said Kayla.
"Me too! That should be fun."said Her husband, Ray..



"Whewwwww I am tired...What a past two weeks."said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows...


"I know..I'm going to enjoy the next few days without a court trial or research for one."said her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows.

"I'm filling in for a Colleague Monday in court...My first time working on the defense side that doesn't involve  a wrongfully accused case."said Karen Page.
"You need any help Boss Lady ?" asked Natalie..


"We would be all too happy to second chair for you." I said.

"Yeah...Do you need any help?" asked Brooke....




"No I think I can handle this. Paris will be helping me as my para-legal." said Karen Page.
"The Grind never ends." said Sean, Brooke's husband..

"No it doesn't.."laughed Karen Page, whose boyfriend, B.L. wasn't here tonight...He was filming a special for his TV show.
"Drink up, it's what keeps a paycheck in our bank accounts"said Zoey...
"Here Here." said Lem.



There was 36 of us in here tonight, taking up several tables in one area....We drank a lot of Beer and Liquor tonight...I was glad none of us was driving and there was no Lt. Tragg to hassle us...

SATURDAY MORNING!


The next day we all gathered our laundry and got on Olivia's buses and headed across town to the modern laundromat we used....We had a great time ,doing laundry and talking and laughing and playing cards ,waiting for our clothes to dry so we could fold them and pack them up... As promised there was a catered Breakfast and Lunch....Provided by Olivia and Alfreda's Catering company...

Olivia was the center of our entertainment... A superb Attorney and Mentor and a Businesswoman who owned a Bus Company and a piece of a Catering company...and she charged us nothing..She and Beverly loved the company.



We ate and drank well....






And traveled safely everywhere. in Olivia's Buses.

That Night we went out to Bayside to the Roller Skating Rink , where they had 5 out of town D.J.'s....

SUNDAY MORNING!






And finishing off the weekend on Sunday at Josie's for Super Brunch....with live musicians... Just the calm before the storm...



III-


COURTROOM B- MONDAY MORNING


Karen was in court representing a client for a friend of hers who was in the hospital...It was a last minute thing....She and Paris had read her notes and were in court,


Only their client wasn't!



Karen's phone rang... It was Brooke.


"Boss Lady, your client, Mr. Coleridge was in a fender bender this morning...He's in the hospital...Minor injuries...but he won't be in court today....He just called in. " said Brooke.

"Thanks for calling me Brooke." said Karen..

She knew the Judge...John Cappadolia...He had tried to date her when she was in law school... He was in his third and final year , when she had just arrived...He sent her flowers and called her constantly...She finally did go out with him and he was all hands...She could hardly finish her meal.. They went out for drinks afterwords and he paweed her relentlessly...had his hands up her skirt, rubbing her legs, palming her butt, making it quite obvious what he wanted to do...She fought him off and removed his hands.. and  ran out of the bar, hailing a cab back to her dorm room... He came to her dorm room afterword and knocked on the door all night, begging her to come out and talk to him...


The Two Black girls who lived across the hall from her and destined to be her lifelong friends, Yvette Jones and Olivia Bennett, her room-mate




came out into the hall and threatened to call the police if he didn't leave...with all the racket.



He left...He was too close to graduation to want or need any trouble...but he remembered the snub....


When Karen had tried cases in his courtroom as an Assistant District Attorney , he had always given her a hard time and sided with the defense... Today she was the defense up against...

Assistant District Attorney Vanessa Stevens...A Friend, but never the less, someone she was trying to beat...


"Your Honor.....I just got a call that my client was in a car accident... He's not hurt badly, but he's in the hospital...I'd like to ask for a continuance until Mr. Coleridge can be present in court." said Karen..

"The People have no problem with that your honor." said ADA Vanessa Stevens...


"You may not, but I definitely do....The courts are backed up enough this summer as they are...Absolutely not... Go on with the trial as though Mr. Coleridge was here."said The Judge.


"Your Honor....I don't think that's fair to my client....to go on with the trial without him being present....He may need to tell me something or explain something to me....I'm already filling in for the original attorney on this case...because she's in the hospital...I'm at a slight disadvantage here..please be reasonable.." argued Karen..

Judge ..John Cappadolia...spun around in a 360 in his chair behind the bench, It was almost comical..

"OH   HO HO HO HOOOOOOOOOO!! DID YOU JUST CALL ME UNREASONABLE???" he bellowed..

"I DID NOT!! I ASKED YOU TO BE REASONABLE!" said Karen, who was getting angry..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LA LA LAAAAAAA! SHE CALLED ME UNREASONABLE AGAIN!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT???  YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD!!! ONE MORE WORD AND YOU'LL SEE WHO IS UNREASONABLE!" said the Judge..


"YOU'RE A BULLY!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!! A TYRANT AND A JACKASS!!! YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED SINCE LAW SCHOOL!" screamed an angry Karen Page


"I HOPE YOU DIDN'T MAKE ANY PLANS FOR TONIGHT MS. PAGE.....BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT...IN THE COOLER!! BAILIFFS, REMOVE HER TAKE HER TO THE COOLER GOTDAMN IT!!!  " Court will be dismissed until tomorrow." he said.


Karen looked at him with steely hatred and whispered under her breath- "ASSHOLE!"

"I heard that! I Heard that!" he snarled.." as Karen was led out of the courtroom and six floors up.


Paris and ADA Vanessa Stevens stood there with blank expressions on their faces.
Karen Page was taken to the holding facility nicknamed "The Cooler."  Her friends Yvette Jones and Olivia Bennett-Alexander had been sent here by Judges at least once... She never imagined herself being sent to the "Cooler.."

A Few Hours Later at Judge Cappadolia's townhouse...His doorbell rings..

"Hello John." said Venita Johnson, the wife of a very distinguished Attorney, William Johnson...


"Heyyyyyyy Vee Come on in..Come on in ...Where is your husband this afternoon?" said the Judge.

"He's at an all night meeting or All Afternoon something or other...He told me not to wait up..Like I would.." she laughed..

They kissed passionately in the doorway...

She stepped inside...



He had made some Pomegranate Margaritas...


"Try this.... I made this this afternoon...It takes the edge off...I had quite a day in court.. I had to throw an attorney in jail for contempt...An old law school chum...I hated to do it..but she kept talking after repeated warnings from me to be silent..." said The Judge...

"Oh Poor Poor You!" come here baby!" said Venita after drinking half of the bowl featuring the Margaritas..


They kissed passionately....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I NEED YOU!!" she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRL, I NEED YOU TOO!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out as their kissing got hotter..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  LAWWWWWWWWWWWWD" he cried out..


He was slipping her panties down...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BABY!" she cooed... "MEOOOOOOOOOOOW!" she said.


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEEEEZ!" he cried out!~!

Just then the doorbell rang..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHO THE HELL IS IT?" said an angry Judge John Cappadolio.

He straightened his clothes up.



Venita pulled her panties up and fixed her dress..She grabbed the pitcher with the Pomegranite Margaritas in it and walked up the stairs...

"I'll wait for you in the bedroom." she said.


The Judge angrily opened his door..

"WHAT IS IT?" he said.








 a smudge of  Lipstick was on his cheek..





"I'm Detective, Sgt. Brice sir and I'm afraid I'm going to have to place you under arrest for Sexual Assault your honor. You have the right to remain silent, Anything you say can and will be used in a court of law, you have a right to an attorney, If you can not afford one...One will be provided for you..You being a Judge, I know you understand what I am reading to you.." said Sgt. Brice.


He was handcuffed and arrested right there on the spot..

"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!! I-I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! " he snarled as he was handcuffed and taken to the police car..





IV-




T.V. Host B.L. Benz, host of the talk show HARD BOTTOM signed a few autographs for the guards , who walked him up to Karen Page's cell...
He passed her a Milk Shake through the cell...

"I figured you might be thirsty...How you holdin up?" he said.



"I'm Okay....Thanks for the Milk Shake..." she said.


''What Happened Babe?" he asked..


''Some Asshole Judge tossed me in here for contempt , because he said I talked back to him...but that wasn't the real reason... Many years ago ,we were both in law school...at PENN...He wanted to date me..He really wanted to sleep with me and because I wouldn't...He apparently still holds a grudge...
I've tried cases in his courtroom before...He's always given me a hard time... I was doing this case for a friend who was in the hospital....our client was in a car accident ....I asked for a continuance until he could be in court with us...The Prosecution was okay with it, but butthead Judge Cappodolio tossed me
in the cooler. Said I called him unreasonable when I clearly did not.. I asked him to be reasonable.. He thinks I'm going to let this go...I'm going to take this to Board of Legal Ethics which happens to be in my building as soon as this case is over." said Karen...


"Calm down...Calm down...you'll melt that good ice cream in that shake." said B.L. managing a smile....

Karen smiled too!

"They're letting me out at 7:30 in the morning." said Karen.

"I talked to Brooke, Natalie and David... They'll be down to pick you up.Paris told them everything." said B.L.

"Thanks Baby!" said Karen..

She kissed him through the bars....



TUESDAY MORNING -7:30



"RISE AND SHINE BOSS LADY!!! RISE AND SHINE !WE CAME TO GET YOU!" said Brooke.

Karen woke up....She was glad to see her young staff attorneys.
"CONSIDER YOURSELF SPRUNG!" said Natalie.


"WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU TO SAM MOTHER'S DINER and TREAT YOU TO A NICE BREAKFAST...AND THEN DROP YOU OFF AT HOME...YOU'LL WANT A NICE HOT SHOWER AND SOME SLEEP, IN YOUR OWN BED." I said.



"I've got to try a case... I need to buy a toothbrush and some toothpaste and a small towel and wash up in the ladies room...I hate to go to court in the same thing I wore yesterday." said Karen.


" We figured that... I picked you up a toothbrush and toothpaste from the drug store before we got here and a Wash Cloth...But there will be No court for you today....The case has been held up until further notice." said Brooke.


"After all that , I was granted a continuance?" asked Karen..


"Oh That's right...She's been locked up all night...She hasn't heard." said Natalie, smiling that sexy smile of hers.


''Heard what?" asked Karen.



"Your case doesn't have a judge...Judge Mike Cappodolio got himself arrested last night for sexual assault!" I said..



(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

  1. That sex scene in the car had me throwing my panties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous- as it would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Story Keith, I seem to remember another Judge throwing Yvette in the cooler for almost the same reason, She refused to sleep with him in the past...This is a little different though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this group of people and all the things they do together,outside of work and the courts.

    ReplyDelete