Monday, August 3, 2020

The Bridal Shower

As a man, Bridal Showers aren't my thing...but I was here for a few reasons..

One..It was a paying gig...In addition to being a full time Investigator for my wife's law firm..

 I Donnie Ray Alexander
 am a Jazz Trumpeter
 I was here with a full band I had put together..
and the bride was a friend of ours and former client...
 Renee Gentile


Neice of Assistant United States Attorney, Brendan Burnside, a friend of ours....We had represented his niece about five or six years ago...How much things had changed since then...

 My wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander ,still looked like a snack...
 Her niece ,Beverly West-East, was now married...
 Married to our new Associate Attorney , Nelson East...Who she had just started dating when we last represented Renee.
 he was standing next to his friend, Paris, who had just started dating our then office manager
 and now new Associate Attorney, Josie Boyd.
 Assistant District Attorney, Miles Ellis was there  with his girlfriend and our friend,
Assistant United States Attorney, Karla Williams...

It was a nice affair..


 "Liv, Donnie Ray, Beverly, Nelson Thank you guys for coming...and thank you Donnie Ray for providing the entertainment...You blow a mean horn my man.." said Brendan Burnside..
 "Oh Brendan, we wouldn't have missed it for the world.." said Olivia..
 "Just happy we could be of service and get to see Renee get married.." I said..
 "Yes...It's been what..Six years since we represented her.." said Beverly...
 "Yeah...You and I had just started seeing each other seriously then." said Nelson...
 "Yes...I remember.....Beverly introduced you to me during the trial...Now you two are married..and you're working for the practice...Wow!  I graduated from the School of design and I'm a buyer for Bridget Jones, who owns a major lingerie business as you all know.."said Renee... "This is my
husband to be, Lancaster Brown...He's also an Attorney..." gushed Renee..
 "Uh Yes... I uh studied law in Capetown, South Africa and got my law degree from Capetown University...I understand I have to uh pass the bar here in the states before I can practice  law...I'm uh presently working as a Para Legal in Brenden's office.." said Lancaster..
 Something about the way Brendan looked at him told me that something else was afoot...

 A little while later Lancaster passed a drink to AUSA Karla Williams..

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssssssss.... ummph umph umph.... Can you help me study for the bar Ms. Williams?/" he asked..
"Uh no...I'm a little too busy...but I do know some excellent attorneys who would be glad to help you."said Karla, who felt very uncomfortable around Lancaster...The way he looked at her, the moaning sounds he made when she was around him...

He stared at her like a hungry wolf...He reminded her of her former boss, Tony Richardson, but less attractive....
 "I think you're afraid to be alone with me aren't you? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmm, yessssssssssssssssssssss...lawd you are fine..You are the truth girl and you know it." said Lancaster..
''Aren't you about to get married? This is your fiance's Bridal shower...What is wrong with you?" asked Karla, who walked away..

 He laughed and walked away.... He spotted Josie..

"Was that your boyfriend that just stepped outside?" he asked..
''Yes it was." said Josie as she sipped her drink..
 "He's crazy...I'd never leave you alone for a second...Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd jesus!  Ummph, Umppph , ummmmmph!" he said.. Staring at Josie's cleavage... "Am I correct, You just passed the bar recently?  How would you like to help me study for the bar?" he asked...

 "Oh Nooooo..I just passed..I just became a lawyer a few months ago....But I know a guy, his name is Dabnis Coley...He is a great teacher...He could help you.."said Josie..
"Not in the way I want.."laughed Lancaster..


 "Liv....Renee's fiance is uh...Well, he's a bit of a hound...He's made continuous passes at me...Not just tonight, but all month since he's been working as a para-legal at the Federal Building..I don't want to say anything..but I just wonder what kind of marriage she's getting herself into.."said Karla..
 "Oh God...My first husband was the same way and I sure wish somebody had said something to me... My whole marriage to him, I found panties and bras that weren't mine in his car...IN MY CAR!!
and finally in our house....I was six months pregnant with our second child, which I lost, just like the first pregnancy...I had enough....We got divorced....and I'm glad we did..Or else I would have never met that man over there , who loves me dearly.."she said pointing to me..

 I was standing over by the drinks
 with Nelson
and Paris..
 "Yeah..You're right Liv...but I can't bring myself to do that and not here at her bridal shower."said Karla..

''He made a pass at me too ,just now...He asked me to tutor him for the bar...but it was the way he said it.."said Josie..

"God...He sounds just like Bum Ass Elwood.." said Beverly..



II-

 "LANCASTER!!!   WHAT?? DON'T LOOK SO SURPRISED...NO HI , NO HELLO?? NO KISS??" said a woman who walked into the Bridal Shower..

"Alexa, what are you doing here?" asked an astonished and now frightened Lancaster Brown...


"You think I forgot our arrangement?  You think when you fled London that I wouldn't find you?  Ohhh No.....I found you and I want what we agreed on 25 large....." said Alexa..

 "I can't get my hands on that kind of cash...Not this fast..."said Orlando, who looked very frightened..
"Save it..Here...This is my address, where I'll be until the end of this week..25 large or your father in law finds out that his son in law to be is a bigamists and all kinds of other neat things about him..."said Alexa..

 ''Why are you doing this to me Alexa?" he asked.
"Because my dear...One thing I can't stand is a lying , no good cheater...especially one with a big penis that I rather enjoyed....Toodles.." said Alexa, who left...

 "Auntay, did you see that woman that Lancaster was talking to just now? She must have been an old girlfriend or something?" said Beverly..
 ''She said something to him that put the fear of god in him..He looks sick..."said Olivia.
" He sure does.. He 's had seven drinks...and he's sitting over in that corner ,looking as if he's going to cry.." I said.
 ''Wonder if she's an ex-girlfriend. A recent ex and she told him she's pregnant?" asked Karla Williams.
 "That would certainly make me sick..And at my fiance's bridal shower...woahhhh!" said ADA Miles Ellis..

 Josie laughed..
 ''What did I miss?" asked Nelson..
 ''Everything.. You ready to go home?" asked Beverly...
 ''Yeah, I'm bout ready to head out.."said Paris.
 ''I know you're ready.."whispered Olivia..
"In More ways than one.."I said..

We all hugged Renee and wished her and Lancaster  good luck ...

"He seems to have ducked out...I don't know where he is.." said  Renee.


Like I said..We wished her luck...All of us felt as though she would really need it..


 "I saw him duck out a minute ago...He looked kind of troubled."noted Miles Ellis..
 "Yeah, how about that?" said Karla...
''Well good night everybody..thanks for coming.."said Brendan Burnside, who looked a bit worried himself..

III-

 At the Chinatown restaurant owned by Eddie Lee..An unexpected visitor shows up...
 "YOU? You shouldn't even be here...I don't want any trouble with your father in law..."said Eddie Lee..
'You won't have none..I promise...and I'll pay you back with Interest...I swear...I swear Eddie..Just this one last time...I've always been good for it..Haven't I?" said Lancaster..."You never had to come lookin for me.." he pleaded..

"You've never been into me for this much before...buttttt you've always paid me back on time and with interest...So I'm going to do you this one solid...But let me explain something...I'm not in the juice business anymore...I'm about 75 percent legit...So I'm gonna loan you this money...And I don't want any excuses...You hear? I just want my payments...ON TIME...You feel me?" said Eddie Lee.

"I feel you...Thank you sooo much.."said Lancaster..

 He called Alexa..

"Alexa....I've got your money....I'm bringing it over now!" said Lancaster..
 "WOWWWWW....I gave you 48 hours...It's been what...two hours since I last saw you...I like that...Come on over...I'll be up..." she said..
 ''And this is it...We are all square...I don't want to see you ever again after I pay you off." said Lancaster..
 "Awww really? I'm hurt...I thought I might get to sample that huge penis you've got in your trousers one last time.." she giggled..
''No...I'm paying you...You pay your lawyer or whoever and we are done...Understand?" said Lancaster..

''Understood..Just bring me my money...For my retirement fund..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed..

 Thirty Minutes Later..Lancaster appeared at the highrise where Alexa was staying.. He rang the doorbell, but there was no answer...

The door was open..He walked in...
 "You know, you need to stop playing..." he said..

There lying on the floor was Alexa...DEAD!  She had been shot two times..

Lying next to her body was a .40 caliber pistol... His pistol, which he had given her... He felt it..It was hot to the touch..

He took a cloth and wiped it clean of prints....He stuck the cloth in his pocket and exited down the backsteps and out the back door, which triggered an alarm...

He didn't care ..He ran as fast as he could out of that building..

an hour later..He was back in Chinatown...

 "I'm getting tired of seeing you tonight.."said Eddie Lee.
 Lancaster gave him his briefcase..

"Count it...It's all there...I didn't need it...Sooo I'm returning it.."said Lancaster..
Eddie Lee smiled..

"Now there is a first...I've got to write this down in my record books."laughed Eddie Lee....

"Good Night Lancaster and please....Don't come back tonight.."said Eddie Lee.
\


"Oh I won't....I won't...Thanks again Eddie.."said Lancaster as he left... He didn't know who had killed Alexa or why and he didn't care...She was out of his life for good and he was free and clear or so he thought..

IV-


b>
Olivia


and I were in our kitchen at home..




it was quiet...

She poured me a cup of coffee..

"Thanks babe..You look good in that skirt.." I said..



"Thank you...You've been staring at me all afternoon at the Bridal shower.." she said..

"Yeah, I can't get over how good you look in that skirt...In practically everything you wear.." I said..

''Calm your hormones down for a minute...Something is on my mind...I was thinking about Renee...Her husband is a  horn dog...He made a pass at Karla and he made a pass at Josie..His fiance was right there in the room..I said I wished somebody could have forewarned me about Elwood..but they didn't and who could have done it? Like Karla said..She wouldn't want to be the one to do that and at her bridal shower...but I know Lancaster's type..He's not going to stop there..Poor Renee is bound for an unhappy marriage like my first one." said Olivia.
''Well that will give you more work when she asks you to represent you for her divorce..Consider this an investment in the future.." I laughed..


"Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, it's not funny...Her fiance is a horn dog!!" said Olivia.

"May be..but  all you have is a few flirtatious things he said to two people, who didn't take him up on it...That's all..You don't know first hand if he's actually cheated on her.."I said..

"You've been around me and Bev too long..You sound like a lawyer.." said Olivia..

"I do...More like a lawyer and less like a cop everyday.." I said, smiling..

"Damn Liv, you look good in that damn skirt.."I replied..

''.Yes, you've told me that several times tonight....Are you horny now?" she asked.
"VERY!" I whispered..

''I am too!"she said.

I pulled her skirt up.,ran my hands down into her panties and squeezed her butt...and kissed her passionately...

"Ummmmmm….ohhhhh Donnie Ray...ouuuuu you are....ouuuuuuuuuuu  you areeeee.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia..Yessss...How are you going to sit here in front of me ,looking all good like this and I not be.?" I asked..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….I don't know....." she cooed silently...

''Well I know..." I said...in between slow , soft kisses...

She eased out of my embrace...

"Wait, let me change my clothes.....You get undressed.." she whispered...

She gave me a soft kiss....


She changed into  her lavender see through nightie.. with matching lavender panties..

 She had purchased it from Bridget Jones's shop -Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman.

She smelled great...as usual...Her skin was baby soft..

I loved it..
We kissed passionately in the middle of the floor of our home...
I bent her over the kitchen sink and entered her from behind..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OOOOOOOOOOp! OH MY GOOODNESSS DONNNIE RAY!!!" she screamed..

'"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."I MOANED LOUDLY!!!

Soon I was lifting her petite body up, going to town, long stroking her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOO HOO..OUUUU HOO HOO HOO....OH MY GODDDD!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONNIE RAY! OUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOOO!" she screamed..

 Eventually,  we wound up in bed...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu girllll.." I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband, ummmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..

'Ouuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyy I love you sooo much, sooo much, you don't even understand..."moaned Olivia....

"I love you too Olivia...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd…" I cried out..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm… ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you like it daddy?" she cooed..

"I do.." I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I like it too!" she said..

We were making sweet love...Nice and slow and unrushed...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS passed by and we weren't even close to stopping...


Olivia positioned herself on top of me and began to move up and down..

"OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD DONNIE RAYYYYY! Thank you baby!" she bellowed..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. Thank youuuu!"I moaned..  I didn't know if I was coming or going..

This bed didn't squeak, but the headboard did rattle....

ANOTHER TWO TO THREE HOURS SLID BY..... We were going to be tired tomorrow morning, but right now...we didn't care....

"YOU ARE SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!!!! YES YOU ARE!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,
JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!.." she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!" I moaned...

She laughed..

"Is it that good Donnie Ray?" she giggled..

"YESSS HELL YES!" I said...

We were driving each other to delirium in that bedroom..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you really did like me in that skirt, huh?" laughed Olivia..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned...cumming so hard...I felt as if I was dying..or being drained of all bodily fluids..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned and had the most serene and peaceful look on her face I'd ever seen...

I lay in between Olivia's legs...kissing her breasts , while she played in my hair..

"I'm just so worried about Renee...I just feel like her fiance is trouble.." she said, continuing to kiss me softly....

 While miles away in a downtown highrise...A Murder is being investigated..
 "Two gunshot wounds to the chest...Death was instant.."said A CSI worker..

"She must of known her killer..The door was open and there is no known sign of forced entry." said  apolice officer at the scene..
 ''Question everybody on this floor and downstairs...Search the waste bins for a murder weapon.."said Lt. Tragg..
 "They won't have to do that..That's more than likely it on the floor over there.."said Dr. Hazel Baylor.. a .40 caliber pistol...

We found two .40 caliber shell casings...The gun is still warm..It's been fired ,but there are no prints on it!" said Hazel, using a pencil to lift the gun and put it in a plastic bag and hand it to Lt. Tragg.





"Her name is Alexa Orson....according to her Drivers License..She lives in New York City and according to her passport information on the table...She was born in South Africa, came to the United States with her family at 7, became a U.S. Citizen at 9." said Hazel...


''Wonder what she was doing here?   Hmmm there is her cell phone...Let me check it." said Lt. Tragg..
 He picked it up and checked her last ten calls..
 "Okay, go ahead and release the body...Nothing more can be done here."sighed Lt. Tragg.

''Alright guys...wrap her up and let's get her downstairs."said Hazel..

Who watched as the body was wrapped up and wheeled out..
on a stretcher and taken to the Morgue...

At this moment..Lancaster and Renee were making sweet love..He didn't feel as though he had a problem in the world..He had no idea...His problems were about to begin..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment