Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Strictly Business

SATURDAY-

 Over the next few days, Polly and Yvette got to be very close, talking on the phone and running into each other in the laundromat...
 "It's good that you're keeping a low profile like we told you....Jade is still running a few leads down..."said Yvette.
but Polly's mind was a million miles away...

"Vettie Girl, I want my husband back!" she said..

 ''Say what? Girl he's dead!! You're accused of killing him." said Yvette.
 "Not him!  Larry, my first husband...I want him back girl...in the worse way."said Polly....
 He's stopped by ,my girlfriends place a few nights , since I made bail and uh we've kind of worked things out..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawwwd!
 in the bed at least....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu chile!  " said Polly...
 "I was a fool to leave him....I mean, our marriage had hit a rough patch...All marriages do...We had kind of got caught in a rut...Russell seemed so free ,so exciting, he had the gift of gab, made you believe all things were possible...I foolishly got caught up...And I divorced Larry...Biggest mistake of my life..I married Russell, I know that hurt him and things were real awkward with the business..and finally Larry decided to disolve the partnership...right around the time, Russell started seeing that damn Robin Tolliver and decided to disolve our marriage..." said Polly.
Yvette started to tell her that Larry had never stopped loving her and that Larry had already hired them to redo his will...but she decided not to....That was between attorney and client...He could tell her...

 The dryers tembled....
 Polly was lost in thought about Larry...
 and the wild sex they had been having lately....Last night on the living room floor..
 Him just taking her in the corner ,


the night before that!!!...
and the late night booty calls in general......when she snuck over to his house..

and the good, sweet love they were making!

This was a side of him, a wild spontaneous side of him she had never seen before.... Still they hadn't had one conversation about what it was they were doing or where their relationship stood...They were just having sex...In the morning, he'd get up, take  a shower and leave....

Leave her wanting him more...

"Ouuuuuuu he's been giving me the business!" she cooed to herself.

 While at this very moment, on a Saturday, at our empty office
 in the law library, Sofia and Kahlil were working on Larry's will , his new will in which he was leaving her everything...Now that he owned the business lock stock and barrel, there were a few changes that had to be made..

He was there with them earlier to help clarify the changes....After he did that and was satisfied.. He signed the necessary papers and  left.
 "Wow...We've been here for FOUR HOURS....We finally finished..." said Sofia, looking around..
"It sure is quiet on the weekends, when nobody is around.."she said.

"That made it easier for us to work and to concentrate." said Kahlil...

 "Let's go back to the office and make copies.."said Sofia..
 "Yeah, we'll make Three Copies..Lock two up in the safe and take this one with us.. Ms Yvette is home, We'll drop it off at her house." said Kahlil as they made copies, locked two in the safe and put the main one in their briefcase..
They both looked around..

 "Sure is quiet in here.." said Kahlil, turning off the lights...
 "Not a soul around." said Sofia, smiling.

 "I got nothing else to do today....My laundry is done..I picked up everybody's dry cleaning." Kahlil whispered to her..
"Bee and I uh brought groceries for all of us...You and Keith just have to come and get yours..."whispered Sofia..
 Soon they were kissing passionately in the doorway of his and my office........

"I knew this was going to happen...I-I can't be around you alone too long.." said Kahlil..

"That's not a bad thing is it papi?" she asked..

"Not at all...Not at allllll.It's just I can't control myself when I'm around you.." he moaned in between soft ,slow kisses...

"I don't want you to.." she cooed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at youuu papi...You've got a major boner...Ouuuu...."giggled Sofia..

"Yes, apparently, I do.."said Kahlil...
They smothered each other in passionate kisses...He had Sofia's skirt up and his hands in her panties, She had her hands in his trousers, softly stroking his erect penis...

Kahlil closed the door and locked it, just in case...He and Sofia headed to the huge sofa in he and my office and began making sweet love...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Little Mamasita..."he moaned..

The next FIVE TO SIX HOURS of love making was very sweet,, very slow, very passionate...He brought Sofia to orgasm at least three times....while he was slowly going crazy himself..

The legs on the couch were rocking so hard, they were almost at the point of breaking...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Sofia moaned loudly...

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not too loud mamasita...You never know who is in here.."whispered Kahlil, laughing..

"I can't help it papi, it is sooooo goood...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Aye Mios Dios.." moaned Sofia...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned..

"I LOVE YOU PAPI" Sofia said softly...


"I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!" moaned Kahlil...


They had come to work a little after nine this morning...They were finished around 12:30...Here they were leaving around 6:30 pm in the afternoon..

And at our Apartment complex..

Bee Bee felt alone...She was the only one who didn't have an assignment... She washed her hair...She dried and styled it..She watched a movie...

Josie stopped by and they talked for a good while...

Then she just sat around, waiting for us to come home..



II-


There is an old saying that sometimes the culprit returns to the scene of the crime...

 Jade and I had called Robin Tolliver numerous times and texted her...All to no avail...We happened to be cruising by the home of Russell Swearington..
"Somebody has torn the Police tape.." I said..
"Yes...and whoever is in there has a flashlight..." said Jade.

She stopped her car...We were directly across the street...We watched...We saw a shadowy figure come out..
An Uber pulled up... The shadowy figure got in..

We followed the Uber...

We followed the Uber to the apartment complex where they let her off.. I walked up and rang the doorbell.

 "Hello Ms. Tolliver? Robin Tolliver?" I asked.
 She smiled and looked at me very seductively...

"I don't know how you know my name, but I don't care.." she said smiling..
 "I'm an Attorney, My name is Keith Jones..I'm one of the Attorneys representing Polly Swearington, could I come in please...I just have a few questions.? " I asked.
"My name is Jade Lee, I'm an Investigator for the Attorneys , Including Mr. Jones here , who is representing Mrs. Swearington.." said Jade.

 She invited us in...She was a very attractive and shapely woman...She resembled Polly a little bit..
She fixed coffee for us and we sat down....

 "I don't know why she killed him...Such a jealous and possessive woman." said Robin...'We would be trying to conduct business and if she wasn't calling, She was dropping by...The man couldn't breathe...She was all over him...I told him he should have dropped her a long time ago..." said Robin.
''She told us that you and her husband were having a relationship...A romantic relationship!" said Jade as she sipped her coffee..

 "No...Our, We, Strictly Business ...Our relationship was strictly business..not romantic at all." she said.
"He took two business trips last year...One to Atlanta and One to Miami...You accompanied him on both..I have copies of credit card reports and receipts for trips to Cancun, Punta Canta, Hawaii and Jamaica...Those weren't business trips and you went on those with him , while HIS WIFE was here.."I said.

 Her tone changed immediately...

"You know Mr. Jones..You and Ms. Lee have become less appealing as this night has gone on..."said Robin..
 "Ms. Tolliver, why were you in Russell Swearington's  townhouse tonight?" asked Jade.

"I wasn't...I told you our relationship was strictly business..."said Robin..
 "You were in his townhouse..We saw you, we were sitting across the street ...We saw you leaving and we followed you here. Were you in his townhouse the afternoon of his death at ohh , say 7:50 pm?" I asked.
"GET OUT AND DON'T COME BY HERE AGAIN OR CALL ME AGAIN! GET OUT! Any future conversation you need to have with me...It will be with MY ATTORNEY!" she said.

 Jade smiled...

"Okay...One last thing Ms. Tolliver.." she said and put a subpeona in her hands..

"We'll see you in court. Any questions, have your Attorney contact us!" she said and smiled.
 "Good Night Ms. Tolliver." I said and smiled.
Jade and I smiled and got in the car and pulled off..






III-

It was late when we got home...I hadn't seen Bee Bee all day or Kahlil and Sofia



for that matter..I knew they were at work, working on the will for Larry Rogers...That was all of the legal work we had to do for him...

Monday , we'd start with the preliminary hearing..

  I took a long hot shower  and went to sleep in my apartment...It was 11:00 pm...I figured, I see the others in the morning.

11:45 pm...I was awakened from a peaceful sleep by a soft knock on my door.. I went to the door..

Bee Bee was there with a Night gown on that came to her hips and was very sheer....My eyes nearly popped out of my head..
 "Hi Handsome...I haven't seen you all day...You want some company?" she asked..
 I suddenly had a huge erection...My boxers stood out like a circus tent...Even my bathrobe couldn't hide it..Which she noticed...She giggled....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….Look at you! Ouuuuuuuuuu! I guess you do....Ummmmph, Myyyyy goodnesss...Calm down! " she said..and giggled...

I motioned for her to come in...I closed the door..
 "Thank You.."she said as she walked straight to my bedroom.....She stared at me again...

"WOW!" she said and laughed...looking at me once again..

We stood in the doorway of my bedroom, kissing passionately, my hands all up her nightie....just caressing her soft skin...
 "Mmmmmmmm..Thank You Hot Stuff!" she said..kissing me softly..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at youuu! Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!" she said....and laughed...

"Look at you." I said.. She was wearing a white see through thong...And a matching White lacy bra underneath...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're welcome... I missed you..." I said..

"I missed you too....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd! I was so lonely...I was the only one that didn't have an assignment..ouuuuuuuuuuuuu ,let's talk about it tomorrow" she moaned as we rolled across the bed, her fondling me softly...


"Yessssssssssssss" I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"  I moaned... as I entered her slowly and softly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cooed...



 We made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!, I couldn't get enough of Bee Bee, nor she of me... I had brought her to orgasm at least three times tonight...and she was holding on to me for dear life..

I was glad we didn't have to go to work tomorrow...This was a nice way to end a long Saturday, when we were actually working.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you feel so good hot stuff..." she cooed..

"So do you.." I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuu weee....Ouuuuuu Wee...Ouuuuu Weee....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, yes....yesssssssssssssss...yesssssssssssss.." she moaned softly...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" I cried out!

as another TWO TO THREE HOURS slid aimlessly by...Her legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from side to side and she was trembling....tears just flowing down her face....

IV-


 Nothing Like Sunday Morning in Sam Mother's Diner..
 Fluffy Pancakes
 Hash Browns
 Sausages
 Mimosas
Coffee..

and the reuniting of all of our friends.. Kahlil and Sofia and me and Bee Bee in a booth together..
enjoying breakfast...

"Well it's good to see everybody...We were all pretty busy yesterday."said Kahlil.
"Not THAT busy...but a good kind of BUSY." cooed Sofia, rubbing his legs and remembering the sweet love they made after they finished up their work...

They didn't leave the building until six thirty...They had finished what they came to do, hours before that!
"Thanks for last night...I needed that." I whispered to Bee Bee and then just grabbed her and hugged her..She giggled like a high school girl...
She rubbed my hands softly..

''Anytime Hot stuff..I needed it too!" she giggled..

Across from us, Ms. Yvette and Gary..

 "My guys worked yesterday....I'm going to give them a day off in the middle of the week, regardless of what is going on.."said Yvette..
 Gary listened quietly and sipped his Mimosa.

And the other denisons of Sam Mother's diner,

Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson ,Josie and Paris, Ms. Jade and Danny Ho.
 "Looks like nobody felt like cooking this morning huh?" said Olivia.
 "I sure didn't...It's been a long week."said Beverly.
 "Yes indeed." said Donnie Ray
 "At least we got an acquittal." said Nelson..
 "Yes..." said Josie..
 "Well a nice breakfast will set us all straight." said Paris.
 "Everybody sounds like us and our trial hasn't begun yet."said Jade with a smile.
"You guys will sound like them next week."said Lt. Danny Ho.

and  Jazzy, Dabnis, Jessica and Chip...The whole gang was here.

 "Wowwww, so glad I didn't have a big trial this week. Olivia and her guys look beat."said Jazzy..
 "They are...I was in the courtroom with them Friday, that was a grueling battle of wits, but they pulled it out." said Dabnis..
 "They're my heroes."said Jessica, who was sitting in the booth with them and her husband, Chip.
"We are going to be like them someday."said her husband, Chip.

Everybody was chowing down quietly....and was just finishing up , when HE came in..

''Well Looky here..Lawyers Central." he snarled...

There was a collective groan and then a hush over the diner...

It seemed as if everybody went up and paid their bill and quietly filed out...We had been fortunate enough to have finished our meals and had just been sitting around talking when Lt. Tragg came in..

Ms. Yvette and Gary were the only two left...

 ''Sam can you top this coffee off for me?" asked Yvette..

"Sure Vettie." he said..
 Gary kept staring at Yvette...

"Speaking of tops...I love this one....It enhances your breasts....Lawwwdddd!" he said..
 "You are sooo nasty...My goodness...Stop looking at me like that!" laughed Yvette...
 Her second cup of coffee arrived..
 "Yvette, I haven't seen you or your kids in the past few days...or for that matter your client.." said Lt. Tragg.
''She's around...She hasn't skipped town if that's what you think...She and I did our laundry yesterday."said Yvette.

 "I have some questions for her." said Lt. Tragg.
 "Ugh uhhh, You know at this point in the game, you direct all of your questions to me..I'm her Attorney...What are your questions?" asked Yvette..

There was silence....

"You don't have any questions...You're just being newsy....Well..She's around and she'll be in court..and if I were you...I'd go back over that crime scene..See if uh someone else was there that shouldn't oughta.." said Yvette..

 Gary pulled Yvette to him
and kissed her passionately.....

"Get a room for christ sakes." snarled Lt. Tragg ,looking at them...


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment