Saturday, August 29, 2020

I Owed You That

At The Bridge, the Penns Landing Headquarters of Both the Wrongful Conviction Unit and the Law Firm that Attorney Jasmine Coley works for..Attorney Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques stood in the hallway....She looked stunned..
 "I can't believe it!" Kayla said..
 Jasmine Coley walked into the hallway....

"You got it didn't you girl?" she said..
 ''Yes...Yes....and for more money than I originally asked..I start in two weeks...Thank you for fast tracking my resume.." said Kayla.
 "I didn't fast track anything...I took it right to the person you're going to be working with and told him, you were the person he needed and he agreed...That's why he called you....I uh ,also slipped in a photo of you in a mini skirt...That may have helped." joked Jazzy..

 Kayla was tearing up...She hugged Jasmine..

"Oh thank you...Thank you girl..." she said...
"No...Thank you...Thank you for forgiving me and being my friend again..I owed you that...from two years ago...I'm glad that I was able to get you over here...Let me introduce you to my only other friend in this building..This is Assistant District Attorney Karen Page...She runs the Wrongful Conviction Unit that I sometimes work with..Karen, this is my friend, Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques. She just got hired at my firm."said Jazzy
 "You're Olivia and Beverly's


 cousin..We've met before, but it was in passing... Liv and Beverly have done a lot of work with me...and I've faced them in court a few times...I know them well...I graduated from law school with Liv and Yvette." said Karen..
"Ohhhh so I'm in good company here.." said Kayla....


 "Let's celebrate....Dinner and Drinks at Curleys?" asked Jazzy,..
 "Yeah , how bout it?" asked Karen..
''Sure!"said Kayla.

II-
 The three women went to Curley's
 "I've been here a few times...With Cousin Olivia and Beverly." said Kayla..
 "Yeah for a few parties and celebrations."said Jazzy
 "That must've been when we met briefly..."said Karen..
 They had Fettucine Alfredo..
 Citris Martinis

and a nice salad....


 Lt. Tragg walked in just then...Naturally, he stopped by their table since there were no men around..
Karen's boyfriend, B.L.


. , once his friend, who he now despised for booting him off his television show and having Karen and especially Jazzy's husband, Dabnis,

who he hated with a passion.

"Ladies...Ladies...Haven't seen you guys around in awhile.." He said..
"We are just having a little celebration...Jazzy's friend Kayla, just got hired at her law firm.."said Karen..

''We went to Temple together and she and Beverly West and I all graduated from PENN LAW together..We've known each other for years and we are finally working together.." gushed Jazzy.

 Lt. Tragg looked at Kayla...She had a sexy body....But that wasn't the only reason....

"I know you...I know who you are...You're Olivia and Beverly's cousin aren't you?" he asked.

amazed that one family could produce three Attorneys....
''Yes I am...Beverly and I were born just days apart...Liv was like a second mother to both of us.."gushed Kayla..

''So Jazzy, you went to school with Ms. Kayla here and Beverly...You worked as a Public Defender with Liv and Beverly for awhile and now you and Kayla work together...Are you some relation to Olivia and Beverly?" he joked.

"I'm Olivia's adopted baby...Didn't you know that?" joked Jasmine...who was mentored by Olivia , just like Beverly and Nelson


 were...In fact, it was Olivia, who gave her her nickname, "Jazzy"


"I love your name Jasmine....but I have a hard time remembering it...So can I call you "Jazzy"?? My sweet sweet Jazzy" Olivia said.

"Jazzy....I like that...I never had a real nickname before....It has a ring to it.." said Jasmine.



''Ahhh the six degrees of Olivia Bennett... You and Vettie and her graduated from law school together Karen....I'm just surrounded by her aura.. Well congratulations young lady...You don't practice criminal law do you?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"I do occassionally." said Kayla.

''What's the matter Arthur, afraid you might run into her in court?" laughed Karen.

"Two Bennett women are enough, Three is a crowd!" said Lt. Tragg..

"My husband says Two Bennett Women are enough and three is a banquet!" said Kayla..

As they all laughed out loud...

III-

Jazzy drove  Kayla home...She only lived a block away..

 "I can't wait for you to start...It will be soooo nice, having another sister at the job and better yet, having a friend.... Karen is often busy with the Wrongful Conviction cases and going back and forth to city hall..But you and I will be together nearly everyday." said Jazzy, hugging her good friend tightly..
"I only had two brothers at my old firm and they both were trying to get me in bed...When I got married, they both  stopped talking to me...It will be so nice not to have to deal with that anymore ..Thank you girlfriend." said Kayla, hugging Jazzy...

"Like I said...Thank You...I owed you that." said Jazzy, hugging Kayla like she didn't want to let go and then getting in her car and waving goodbye...

''See you in two weeks" she said.

 Kayla went inside...She couldn't wait to tell her husband the good news..

"Ray...Ray honey...I got the job!! At Jazzy's firm...I start in two weeks...It's for more money than I originally asked for..It's down in that new building at Penns Landing and it's got a great view..."said Kayla.
"Wow..Honey that's GREAT....We have to celebrate tommorrow..Invite all of our friends, Liv, Bev,Nelson, Donnie Ray,Yvette and the gang, Jessie and Chip..." said Ray...

 "That's nice, but I thought you and I might celebrate...Just the two of us.." said Kayla..
 He pulled her toward him..

''We are...just the two of us...right now!" he said raffishly...
 They kissed passionately...

"Ummmmmm nothing like a Bennett woman." said Ray...

"Oh Hush up!" giggled Kayla...

"You have a one track mind...All you think about is sex....." Kayla giggled..Ray couldn't keep his hands off of her and since they had gotten married , it seemed as if he wanted it more and more..

"No...I am very invested in my cases...but when I'm not at work and home..yes..All I think about is sex." laughed Ray...

"Horn dog." she laughed..
They continued to kiss as he eased her mini skirt off of her and marveled at her sexy body....

"Damn....you Bennett woman are all soo sexy..." he said with a smile..

"You say that all the time." she said.

"It's true.."he said as Kayla engulfed him in kisses...

 Soon they were in the middle of their living room, nude, kissing passionately
Gary was lifting Kayla up and long stroking her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddddddd Garrrry!" she moaned..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kaylaaaa....baby!" he groaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hoooooo hooooo...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, whooooooooooooooooooooooo!" she screamed to the top of her lungs as he continued...


 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hooo Hoooo,
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ray...RAYYYYY!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! whooooooooooooooooo...OH MY GODDDDD!" she screamed...as Ray had her on the living room floor, going to town on her doggie style..
 They finally wound up in bed....making sweet love..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ray, I love you so much..." she cooed.

"I love you too Kayla.." he said..

"I know you do....I know you really do." she said..

She was having an intense orgasm that was making her cry..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slid blissfully by..

They both came and came hard......
 Ray lie between Kayla's legs as she rubbed his head.....He was trying top catch his breath!
 She continued kissing him softly and rubbing his penis...It was still rock hard..
She positioned herself on top of him to his surprise..

"One more ride for the night baby!" she said.. It was obvious , they weren't going out tonight..It was wayy past midnight...nearly 3:00 in the morning..

She moved up and down on him and allowed her long hair to fall back as she threw her head back..

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is sooooooooooooo damn good!" she cooed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" she cooed..

They made sweet love for another THREE TO FOUR HOURS.....

By the time they both came...They were exhausted....and satisfied....






IV-

TWO NIGHTS LATER-

Kayla had her celebratory dinner after all...

"This is wonderful Ray....Thank you for this.."said Kayla.

Her husband Ray

 invited her relatives and close friends to her favorite rooftop Bar and Restaurant, with a perfect view of the city...

"Only the best for you baby...Congratulations.." said Ray..

"Congratulations... You don't know how happy my wife is that you're there...It was all she has been able to talk about lately.."laughed Dabnis..
"I am beyond happy .I'm over the moon."said Jasmine..

Of course neighbors, Jasmine and Dabnis Coley were there....

 ''Congratulations Neighbor.." said Jessica.

"Congratulations." said Chip.

and of course, new neighbors and friends, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip Burrows..

And her cousins , Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West and their crew..

"I'm so happy for you Kayla.."said Olivia..

"Me too.." said Donnie Ray..
 "Now when I want to have lunch with my girls...I know where I can find you both."said Beverly..
The three had already planned to meet for lunch in a few weeks after Kayla got settled.
"Congrats Kayla."said Nelson..

 "Congratulations Kayla.."said Josie, who like Jazzy considered herself ,"Olivia's adopted baby."


 Yvette Jones ,Gary Lockwood and Associates..

 ''Wowww, all my neighbors work in two places where I can find em...That's so cool...Well not you Jessica..but maybe The Innocence Project will move their offices down there.."laughed Yvette Jones..
"You'd love that wouldn't you?" laughed Gary..

 "I'm sure we all will be working a wrongful conviction case or cases soon."said Bee Bee.
 "That was sooo much fun, when we all worked those big cases involving multiple defendents and we all got to hang out.."said Keith Jones..
 ''Sometimes I wish we could all start one big law firm and work together all the time."said Sofia, who loved it when Olivia's team and Yvette's team had traveled to Houston and to San Deigo and most recently to London to work a case..
 "Yeah, that would be something.." said Kahlil..
 "If we did, would you quit your job on the police force and come to work for us as an investigator?" joked Jade..
"I think you have quite enough investigators.."joked Lt. Danny Ho..

And rounding it out , their good friends, B.L. Benz and Karen Page..

"Heyyy Guys...This is sooooo nice." said B.L.

"Just lovely...Thanks for inviting us.." said Karen..






Their food and drinks arrived...


A good time was had by all...



Kayla stood by the window, peering out at the moon later on as everyone began to pour out...

"This is sooo nice... Thank You Jazzy..." said Kayla..

"I love you Kayla...You and Beverly and Olivia are the closest things I have to sisters...Josie too!"said Jasmine..."I'll see you later." said Jazzy as she and Dabnis left..


Kayla was waiting on Ray...

EPILOUGE-


That night at home..

Kayla and Ray were once again making love...She was moving up and down on him and smothering him with soft kisses...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me.." she moaned as she moved up and down on his lap..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girllllllllllllllll." said Ray...who was driven close to deliriun,,

"You like it? You like it Daddy?" she asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes...." said Ray....

"Yes.....Yessssssssssssss...Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yessssss.." screamed Kayla..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Ray..

They were back in bed , making sweet love again...

a nice way to top the night off and put a cap on her celebration...

A celebration she had long been owed...


No comments:

Post a Comment