Sunday, June 30, 2024

The Waterbed

EARLY FRIDAY MORNING- 2:45 AM


Judge Charlotte Peterson had just returned home after a night at Curley's Bar with some friends..
when her doorbell rang!


"Now who could that be?" she asked.

"Hello Your honor.." said a Black man with a beard...


"Peter ,What are you doing here?" she said astonished,,,,,


"I came to see you..... I take it you disposed of my uh gun huh?" he said...


"I did....Just as you disposed of......." she said and she stopped herself..


''Save it...It's done.. It was my pleasure...That son of a bitch broke all my fingers on my left hand, because I didn't pay a debt fast enough years ago......I told him while I was in prison I was going to pay him back...He thought I was joking...Took me twelve weeks for my hand to recover..and then I had to go to rehabilitation for another three months,. When it rains , I still feel pain in my left hand... I shot that son of a bitch with my left hand...He spun around in time to see it was me...He was shocked.. I'm glad he knew it was me right before he died.

Thank you for giving me his location and supplying the gun and also disposing of it for me... I'm in your debt... I have a one way ticket to Miami.....I'm headed to where the beer flows cold and the beaches are warm and I don't know the names of the players." said Peter...a former gambler.

''So why are you here, this time of night...or I should say, early morning?" she asked.


"I wanted a little something before I left.... a little reward for my troubles.." he laughed..


"Are you serious?" she asked....eyeing the huge bulge in his trousers...

He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSS!" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD! I NEVER KNEW....I NEVER KNEW YOU FELT LIKE THIS ABOUT ME!" she moaned..

"WELL I DID!" he said...

Her legs shaking.....
"I've been attracted to you for a lonnnng time." he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, you have?" she said.

She had been his lawyer years ago...she had successfully defended him twice back when she was a defense attorney....before she became a Judge.

"YES" he said as they continued to kiss..

Their kissing got more passionate....She had been in Curley's on Couples Night with a lot of people who were married...Coupled up...She was a little tipsy, lonely and very horny.....It had been awhile since a man had held her in his arms and kissed her...Her legs were shaking furiously...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWDD!" she cried out..




He unsnapped her bra and slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PETER!" she moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CHARLOTTE!!" he cried out..


He bent her over the sink....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having an intense orgasm already! Her body trembling/




"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.LAWWWWWWWWWWD!!!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. She was passionate enough when sober, but drunk she was even more horny and more passionate..he mused.. Thing was, she wasn't drunk, just slightly buzzed.

They were on her kitchen floor really going at it...She couldn't believe she was doing this and with him!
She did have a spontaneous spirit..She always had...She was prone to do things she had never done before...They sat on the side of her living room couch and she moved up and down on him and kissed him passionately....


"OHHHHH LAWDDD! OHHHH YEAH! OHH YEAHHHHHHH!OUUUUUUUUUUU" she screamed to the top of her lungs.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said in his deep baritone!


He lifted her up...and was long stroking her...She was surprised....He had probably fantasized about doing things like this to her for god knows how long..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LAWDDDDDDDDDDD!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDD!!OUUUUUUUUUUU
WOUUUUUUUUU!
" she screamed. Tears flowed down her cheeks!

Her body trembled and she had a quick almost embarrassing orgasm....

He placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her slowly...She had another intense orgasm and was now holding him for dear life..

"OHHHHHHH I'VE NEEDED THIS SOOO LONG!!!! OUUUUUUUUUU... OUUUUUUUU SO GLAD .." she cooed..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH PETER JUST PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD!" he cried out..


By the time they made it to the bed...she had had another intense orgasm...
They made sweet, sweet  love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.

She admired his stamina. He admired hers...She was driving him to near delirium...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...This was four, in one night!!

He had lit a fire under her!!




She ended the night, sleeping on his chest....her most peaceful satisfying sleep in months..One of her legs still shaking..

"OUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

The next morning the two of them took a nice hot shower.
They kissed each other until the hot water turned cold...

They both got dressed....
''Well, thank you Charlotte....I can call you Charlotte now can't I?" he asked as he prepared to leave the next morning..

''After all we did last night and this morning...I think you know me in the biblical sense now...Of course you can call me Charlotte." she said giggling like a school girl..



"Goodbye Charlotte....I'll send you a postcard from Miami." he said.

They kissed one last time and then he was off..


Charlotte watched him get in his car and drive away...She swooned like a teenaged girl..




II-


FRIDAY MORNING-HOURS BEFORE!
"Arthur, what are you doing here this morning?   I'm off...I just finished a trial..." said Judge Kelly Ann Mercer...She lived on the side of  Judge Charlotte Peterson..
"I'm off today myself..You wouldn't believe how many vacation and days off I've piled up."said Lt. Tragg...''What is this...? Where is your bed?" he asked.

"My bed is in storage... I purchased this a few days ago... It's a water bed....I thought it might enhance our lovemaking..Tee Hee." she laughed..


Lt. Tragg looked at the Waterbed and smiled.

"You think our lovemaking needs enhancing?..I'm pretty pleased with the current state of our lovemaking."said Lt. Tragg.


"Oh I've got no problem with you babe.....You satisfy the hell out of me... I just thought this would make us both feel better..." she said..

and planted a kiss on his lips....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm nothing wrong with you babe!" she whispered as she kissed him slowly and softly......
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,Let's Break it in..." he said..
"Ouuuuuuuu you are so horny......You can't wait can you?" she laughed...."Why do I ask?" she laughed.

He kissed her slowly, softly, passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy...Ouuuuuu you are very forward.....and very erect.....OUUUUUUUUU!" she said..Her legs shaking....She found herself aroused beyond compare....She unzippered his trousers and softly caressed his engorged and erect penis...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY...UMMMMMMM! OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE A BIG BOY...OUUUUUUUUU" she moaned...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT'S ALL FOR YOU!" he moaned..sweating bullets...

"OH MYYYYYYY!" she said.  
He lifted her skirt and dug his hands deep into her panties...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LIEUTENANT....YOU CAME OVER HERE THINKING YOU MIGHT GET LAID DIDN'T YOU?." she said.

"YES I DID!....AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU   YOU NASTY BOYYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cooed....



He unhooked her bra...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LAWD!" he said...

and slipped her panties down...

"AWWWWW I LOVE THIS BRA AND PANTY SET." he said...

"Thank you.." she said politely...Her leg still shaking..




He laid her across her bed, spread her legs and slowly entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing an intense orgasm.....

The bed moved with their bodies....It did feel extra good..


They began making sweet sweet love......"OHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  LIEUTENANT!!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squished louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... There was no headboard...

"YOUR HONOR, YOUR HONOR  baby....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." he moaned...

"I Love it when you call me your honor baby... OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" she screamed out....

The bed squished

even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  LIEUTENANT, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY?" she cried out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

They made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!! She couldn't believe how passionate he was, his stamina.. It was as if he didn't want to get up off of her!!



The Judge was very passionate, a far cry from her prissy controlled public demeanor....

"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?" she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD YESSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out..

 riding him like a surfer rides the waves.....He didn't know if he was coming or going!!

She had yet another intense orgasm.....She feared she was slowly losing her mind.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..LAWWWWWWWWWDDDD!" he moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE ME THAT MONSTER!!! OH MY GODDDD!! YOU ARE HUGE!!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD!! OUUUUUUUU! GIVE IT TO ME!!" she cooed.Her whole body trembled something fierce..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..

"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? LET ME RIDE THAT HORSE!!!WOUUUUUUU! " she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled out....

ANOTHER TWO AND A HALF HOURS PASSED BY

He came so hard, he felt as if he were dying....

She had her final intense orgasm.......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  IT'S GOOD TO MEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUU LIEUTENANT!!!!!  " she moaned..

"By the way.....where did you buy this waterbed?" Lt. Tragg asked..

"I got a deal...from a man named Tidwell out near the edge of town...." she said.

"TIDWELL???" he said.
The Waterbed was dry rot....it started with a small tear while they were making love...The tear got bigger and the water started running through the bedroom and out the door into the living room and then slowly out of the loft...



Soon water was running down the back stairs......



Inside the loft, there was water everywhere...

"OH MY GOD, MY RUG IS RUINED!!" screamed Kelly Ann...
Lt. Tragg was drenched....and livid...

There was a knock on the door... Lt. Tragg slipped on his boxers and his now wet trousers and his shirt...

It was Judge Charlotte Peterson who lived next door...

"What Happened? Where did all this water come from?" she asked.


"Oh My god!! What happened?" asked Attorney Elaine..Young who lived upstairs...
"Uh, er...uhhhhhhh we uh had a waterbed...it was dry rot and it uhhhh burst open."said a very embarrassed Lt. Tragg.  He was as red as a beet....



"Oh My God!!! That sounds like one of Tidwell's waterbeds.....They're all dry rot, which is why he sells them so cheap...My ex-husband bought a waterbed from him....He wanted to kill him." said Elaine...


"Tidwell ? Never heard of him....and looking at all this water.....I'm glad I don't know him." said Charlotte.


looking at the water running down the steps....


III-


At the office /duplex of Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West...

"Usually, I don't give free legal advice and my hours are billable....but since it is Friday , I'll make an exception." said Olivia joking and trying hard not to laugh at Lt. Tragg's latest predicament.
''Alright, Alright, get all of your snickering out..." he said.. His usually perfect hair was a mess
and his clothes were still soaking wet...

"I just read the contract...She doesn't have a leg to stand on.....It says right there in the fine print, not liable for anything once a sale is made.." said Beverly...


"Let me see that!" said Lt. Tragg, snatching the contract from her...


"My Neice is right.... It's right there in Black and White...Kelly Ann is a lawyer....She should know that, She should have read that...."said Olivia.

''So there is nothing that can be done?"
"Well he can be asked to re-imburse her...Snap photos, show him photos of the damage....And a suit can be brought against him for selling a bad product...You're a cop...Impound the rest of those waterbeds and have them checked out...If enough of them are dry rot...You can go to the better business bureau and take out a consumer complaint.. Just the threat of you doing that will make him re-imburse her and get rid of those faulty waterbeds." said Olivia.

"Thanks Liv....That's just what I'm gonna do."said Lt. Tragg....
"You'll get my bill in the mail." said Olivia.....Then laughed..."I'm kidding....Good Luck." she said..


"Imagine that!  Him asking you for legal advice..." snorted Alfreda.  "Free Legal advice at that." said Alfreda.

"I did it for Kelly Ann more than him....I like her...She was a tough but fair Judge and pretty darn nice outside of court too!"laughed Olivia.

Hours later at the No ID BAR- 

 Yvette was laughing hysterically, tears were coming out of her eyes...

"So let me get this straight, Judge Mercer brought a waterbed and it was dry rot and it burst open while she and Lt. Tragg were getting busy and water went everywhere , all down the backstairs...and he came over to your house, still wet wanting free legal advice?" she laughed.

"Look I thought he was going to ask me to represent him...He stopped short of that..He just asked for legal advice...Free legal advice..."laughed Olivia...

"It was all I could do not to laugh in his face." said Beverly..

"I got burned by one of Tidwell's waterbeds....The damn thing nearly flooded my house out..."said Gary.. "I wanted to kill him." he said.

"Remember that guy in our old apartment building...He bought one of Tidwell's waterbeds.."said Keith Jones..
"Water ran all down our hallway, up under our doors.."said Bee Bee.
"I remember that...His girlfriend was pissed behind that.."said Sofia.
"Yeah she damn sure was...She cussed him out." said Kahlil.
"I remember that...Your whole floor was flooded...It even ran down into the basement where I was washing clothes." said Jade.


"I remember you told me that."laughed her husband, Danny...

"Geee look what I missed."laughed Virginia.

"Yeah how about that?" said her husband, Jetty... 

"He was soaking wet and he was pissed, but at least he wasn't pissed at us for a change." said Olivia.
 
"Like you said...It was more for Judge Mercer than him...He looked quite funny...His usual perfect hair messed up...His clothes still soaking wet.." said Donnie Ray...


"It was all I could do not to laugh in his face.." said Beverly...
"Josie, Bresha and I were in the other room dying laughing.." said Nelson..

"Just hearing him tell the story had me laughing..." said Josie.
"Damn and those water beds aint cheap...I'd demand a refund..." said Paris..

"Her entire loft has to be dried out and it's going to have a funky damp smell for awhile..." said Bresha.
"I know...I had one of Tidwell's waterbeds too, a few years back..." she said.
"Oh wowwwwwww!"laughed her husband, Tony..
"Oh wow the word should get out on him..."said Alfreda.




"I know what happened...Somebody sold him all of those waterbeds cheap and he's trying to unload them as fast as he can...."said Rockland. 

Charlotte Peterson was out again with us tonight...And she was telling the story....She had everybody laughing..

"Elaine and I came out of our doors and water was just flowing down the back steps...you had to see it.." she said.

"The look on Lt. Tragg's face alone would have had me in hysterics....Bev told me he came over to their place wanting free legal advice."said Jazzy..
 
"Him? I would have told to hit the bricks.....Olivia and Beverly are saints...They are much better than me." said her husband, Dabnis, who despised Lt. Tragg.
"Liv said she did it more for Judge Mercer than for Lt. Tragg..." said Kayla.
"If I know right...She signed a no liability contract without realizing it...There is nothing she can do except eat the loss...damnnnnnn!" said Ray...


"Nooooooooooo, she can demand a refund...and if he refuses...go to the Better Business Bureau  and file a consumer complaint...She's a Judge....Just being that will intimidate Tidwell...."said Jessica.

"I got burnt by Tidwell and one of his faulty Waterbeds...I filled it up and put it on a flatbed truck, the damn thing burst before I got it to my place..It was as flat as a pancake." said Chip..

The entire area burst into laughter at that....


"Oh My God!" said Karen...


"I'm going to do an investigative piece on Tidwell." said B.L.

"I had a nice waterbed when I lived in D.C. No problem at all." said Natalie.


"Imagine the fun w e could have had on that bed." said David.
"I know...Oh my godddddd!"said Natalie...

"I never slept in a waterbed."said Brooke.

"It's a nice experience... I had a nice one in my apartment in D.C. before I met you." said Sean.

"I had one too in New York...I left it there when I moved to Philly again...."said Zoey.
"Never had the experience."said Lem..."You Renee?" he asked.


"I didn't have one, but this guy I dated for a minute had one....It was very comfortable." she said.


"I've never had one either."said her husband, Tyrell..



"Well don't buy one from Tidwell." said Elaine Young.. 




She was relaying the story to Nina Rios and her friend, Carlos Ortiz....They were dying laughing..



IV-

Olivia and Beverly eventually decided to represent  Judge Kelly Ann Mercer in a civil suit against Jason Tidwell... because he not only refused re-imbursement, but he got a lawyer and tried to block the police from removing his waterbeds for inspection...
Judge King oversaw the trial.. 


 











They really liked Kelly Ann, she was a tough but fair Judge, who knew her law and yet was pleasant enough outside of court.

They went to her loft and personally inspected the damage done by the water....


Jason Tidwell owned a store across the street from a sleazy motel...He sold  Regular Beds....He also sold Waterbeds....all of which were dry rot...



He hired H.Stanley Stanlison, a former Judge himself, now an Attorney in private practice and clearly not enjoying it..

He insisted that Mr. Tidwell was not responsible or liable for anything that happened after the Waterbed was purchased..

Olivia argued to the contrary...Saying that he had been selling beds he knew were dry rot for years...And rather than take them off the market, he continued to sell them.. "That constitutes Fraud" she argued.





Nelson and Josie paraded a series of people who had been burned by Tidwell's faulty Waterbeds....
They wanted full re-imbursement for their purchases....It was 16 people altogether. 









Beverly and Bresha showed the jury of six people enlarged photos of the damage done by his water beds....



H.Stanley Stanlison once again found himself fighting a losing battle...


The Jury ruled in Judge Kelly Ann Mercer's favor... They ordered Tidwell to re-imburse Kelly Ann and the 17 others fully for their purchases and to take all of the remaining waterbeds off of the market immediately....

He thought to himself , he wished he had an investigator as thorough as Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray...


Donnie Ray and Lt. Tragg, a rare coupling, had returned to Tidwell's store with a court order that superceded his protection order and had hauled all of his remaining waterbeds out of his store.. They were examined and all found to be dry rot.



In addition to the re-imbusements...  $17,000.00 worth. Tidwell was ordered to pay for Kelly Ann's new rug and to take care of the water damage to her loft...This was close to $20,000.00 worth of damage.
The payments put him out of business...He had to close his store.

It was a great victory!



AT SAM MOTHER'S DINER-


"You may never hear me say this again, but...but....Thank You.....Your meals are on me..."said Lt. Tragg, whose face was red and who was nearly in tears....


"THANK YOUUU, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP...I AM FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT!" said Kelly Ann.... and she hugged Olivia, Donnie Ray, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha. 

''We were only too glad to help...Tidwell was overdue with being taken to court for his shady business practices..." said Olivia.
 
"It was just a matter of time...If we hadn't taken him to court...Somebody would have." said Donnie Ray..


''With all the money he had to pay, we might have put him out of business."said Beverly.
"Serves that cheap hustler right." said Nelson.

Josie passed Kelly Ann a card. "Go to this place...You can get a nice Foam Bed from them....It's in our neighborhood." she said.





''A Smart Bed....It moves with your every move and adjusts to your body temperature..You'll find it very relaxing." said Bresha.

"Ouuuuuuuu Like the bed at your house Arthur...OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned....


Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet.....but he managed a smile..

"Uh ruh Yes...I've  uh  ruh shopped  there also...I'm going to buy her a new bed from there myself..." he said....


"That's a good idea....She deserves it." said Beverly...
"She does." said Olivia, looking at Kelly Ann and winking..

Kelly Ann winked back and smiled.....


EPILOUGE-
TWO WEEKS LATER-
"They did a good clean up job.... and your new rug looks as good as the old one...And I see they delivered the bed  I picked out...I dropped Olivia and Beverly's names and I got a discount."said Lt. Tragg in Kelly Ann's loft for the first time in two weeks... She had stayed at his house for one week.

"I heard old Tidwell declared Bankruptcy....Olivia and Beverly effectively put that chisler out of business...ha hah ha.."laughed Lt. Tragg.
He looked around..He was happy with what he saw.
Kelly Ann Walked him into her bedroom..

"Arthur...this is the new bed you bought. They delivered it yesterday..It's a smart bed...It moves with our bodies and our body temperature....Don't just stand there with that bulge in your trousers....Take your clothes off and let's break it in..." said Kelly Ann..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" moaned Lt. Tragg,looking at the bed..





"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU COME HERE ARTHUR!" cooed Judge Kelly Ann Mercer.
She took him in her arms and kissed him slowly, softly.... "THANK YOUUUUUUUU!" she said.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEET BABY!!!! YOUR HONOR BABY! IT WAS NOTHING...AWWWWWW GEEEEEEEZ!" he moaned as they kissed passionately...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHUR, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she cooed.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY DAMNNN!" he cried out as the kissing got hotter , steamier...

"ARTHUR....OUUUUUUU YOU ARE HARD,,,,,,WOUUUUUUUUU OH MY GODDDD!" she cried out...

He dug his hands deep into her panties.......

and then unhooked her bra.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed as he sucked her breasts gently...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he moaned.



He slipped her panties down and they laid across the new bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY DAMNNNNNN!" he said...easing them off...


He flipped her over on the bed and entered her slowly

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU THIS BED IS SOFT..SOFTER THAN MINE....OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he said.

"UMMMMMMMMMMM AND IT MOVES WITH OUR BODIES AND ADJUSTS TO OUR BODY HEAT.....OHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY!" she moaned..

Her head began to turn from side to side...Her entire body began to tremble something fierce and she began to cry like a little girl...

"OHHHHHH ARTHUR...I'M SO HAPPPPPPPPPY!" she said as she experienced an orgasm unlike one she'd ever had before..

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out...

The bed didn't squeak..the headboard didn't rattle.,

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KELLY ANNN....YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!" he exclaimed..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEET BABY!" moaned Lt. Tragg, he didn't know if he was coming or going...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SWEET LAWWWWD!" she moaned....Once again..Her head began to turn from side to side...Her entire body began to tremble something fierce and she began to cry like a little girl...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHUR!" she cooed

"KELLY ANNNNNNNNNNNNN, MY WORD!" he said....

They made love for the next TEN TO ELEVEN HOURS!



Charlotte and Elaine were standing outside, getting some fresh air...  They could hear the noise coming from Kelly Ann's loft-

"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?" she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD YESSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out..


 She was riding him like a surfer rides the waves.....He didn't know if he was coming or going!!

She had yet another intense orgasm.....She feared she was slowly losing her mind.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..LAWWWWWWWWWDDDD!" he moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE ME THAT MONSTER!!! OH MY GODDDD!! YOU ARE HUGE!!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD!! OUUUUUUUU! ARTHUR ,GIVE IT TO ME!!" she cooed.Her whole body trembled something fierce..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..

"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? LET ME RIDE THAT HORSE!!!WOUUUUUUU! " she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled out....

"Oh My God!! They had just started up when I left to go to the Wine and Spirits Shoppe and they are still going at it....That was hours ago. Wowwwwwwwww, I guess she got her new bed huh?" laughed Charlotte.
"I guess so...It doesn't squeak and the headboard doesn't rattle, but those two are soooo loud." said Elaine Young..

Both women laughed...


"I aint mad at her....At least she's gettin her toes curled...that's what I need." said Charlotte.



"That's what I need too!" said Elaine...
"OKAYYYY?" said Charlotte.


Both women high fived each other...





7 comments:

  1. Funniest Story I've read yet...Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Story! Glad you cleared up just who killed Good Time Charlie Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now We know who killed Good time Charlie Graham... Good Story otherwise...Loved the Waterbed angle...Love how Judge Kelly Ann is making Lt. Tragg more human, less unhinged...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra high

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me throw my boxers and my wrist watch up in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO @ the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got two people throwing their underwear up in the air now?

    ReplyDelete