Monday, July 22, 2024

Glass Dog!

We were all trying out a new coffee shop that had opened up in town one afternoon...

A nice cozy little spot...

"I can't believe it..We all graduated from law school on the same day and took the bar the same day." said Brooke to Beverly, Kayla and Jazzy...

"That's right....Kayla ,Jazzy and I graduated from Penn Law School and Middleton had their graduation the same day....And weeks later we all took and passed the bar the same day....We just didn't know you then Brookie." said Beverly.

"Isn't that something? small world isn't it?" said Kayla.


"Really small world." said her husband, Ray...

''Even smaller when you think that just a few months later...She was in D.C. and she and I were taking the Bar Exam down there on the same day too."laughed Natalie.


''And after we passed the bar... Jetty swore all of us in as newly minted attorneys and members of the Pennsylvania Bar Association." said Jazzy.


"I don't even remember who swore me in..." laughed Dabnis..

"Me neither."laughed Renee..


''I remember who swore me in....Judge Kelly Ann Mercer." said her husband, Tyrell.


"Lt. Tragg's main squeeze." he laughed.



"She was brand new..Just arrived in town..He hadn't met her yet.." said Natalie..

''Wow!" laughed Sean..

"But the four of us...Me, Jazzy, Kayla and Brooke were all swarn in by Judge Jefferson T. Dukes." said Beverly...

"Yes." said Jazzy.

"Yes indeed!" said Kayla.


"Yes..." said Brooke.


"I did?? All four of you gals?? Woww and you remembered that? Myy Myyyyyy!" laughed Jetty...
" He swore me in when I passed the bar." joked his wife, Virginia.
"I did not!" said Jetty...

This brought howls of laughter from Bee Bee, Keith, Sofia,Kahlil,  , Bresha and Tony, Josie ,Paris and Nelson.
"Oh wow! I was getting ready to say..."saud Beatrice "Bee Bee"Evans.
"I was like Noooooooooooo!" said Keith Jones.
"That's a Hallmark Movie there.. Judge swears young lawyer in and marries her years later."said Sofia.
"Stranger things have probably happened." said Kahlil.

"Not that strange.."laughed Bresha,
"Nahhhhhh!"laughed Tony.


"I can't get over the fact that Jetty swore all of your girls in.."laughed Nelson.


''Well he has known her most of her career, it could've happened." said Josie.
"Nahhhhhhhh." said Paris.
"I have known Jetty for a number of years.... That much is true...but he didn't swear me in... Actually, I was sworn in by Judge Sam McCardle." laughed Virginia.
''So was I?" said Olivia.
"Me too!"laughed Yvette.
" And I as well...We all were...We took the bar exam the same day...."laughed Karen...  We didn't know Virginia at that time...but we all took the bar the same day.." said Karen...

"I had graduated a year before them and passed the Illinois Bar, but I had moved to Philadelphia , so I was taking the Pennsylvania Bar here.. It truly is a small world.." said Virginia.


"It truly is." I said.


"He swore me in too!  He's no longer on the bench....He was uh involved in some scandal and removed from the bench a few years ago...He's been in private practice...He works at some Center City Law Firm now." said Zoey...

"Just like H. Stanley Stanlison I believe McCardle has his own law firm..,I hear the turnover is high there." said Gary.
''Don't mention him, that snake." said Rockland.

"Tell us how you really feel Rockland."laughed Alfreda.

"I heard the turnover was high at McCardle's firm too!" said Lem.


Jade laughed....


Jade was the only person not drinking coffee. She was having tea.

"This is good coffee." said David...



"It is good." said Olivia.


As everybody enjoyed their coffees.





II-


And in a conference room downtown in Liberty Place..

All of the lawyers had just cleared out of the conference room after a successful litigation 
All except Attorney and Partner, Sam McCardle.
and Senior Associate Attorney, Elaine Young....

"Elaine...Elaine...Don't go....Remember what we talked about said Sam McCardle grabbing her and pulling her to him... His hot breath in her face...
''About me going out with you for drinks and then uh coming over my loft for coffee and uh I told you that wouldn't look right..." said Elaine Young, a former ADA.....Who had recently begun working at his firm...

He slowly opened her blouse...He marveled at her pretty bra...


"Ummmmm let's be adults here, you KNOW I'm not talking about coming over for some damn coffee, you know what I'm talking about.." he said, almost moaning... He held her in a vice grip...

"MISTER McCARDLE PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU IN THAT WAY....I JUST WANT TO DO A GOOD JOB!!" she pleaded..
"UMMMMMMMMMMM AND YOU HAVE BEEN DOING A GOOD JOB!! A DAMN GOOD JOB!!" he said ,hemming her up against the wall and kissing her passionately...."Now I want you to do a job on me." he said, laughing...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....AWWWWWWWWW...I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOAD!" he moaned...
As he hiked her skirt up and attempted to slip her panties down.... She pushed his hands away....

"PLEASE ...PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!! Don't pull my panties down...not in here!" she begged...



"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GEEEEEEEZ!" he moaned... He was ejaculating in his trousers....

He breathed heavily....

"Alright...okay.." he said releasing her... "You've come here and made Senior Associate very quickly....Remember Serita?  and think about Jane.... Serita James made Partner in a month and Jane Halsley has come here after you and she has made partner before you....You think about that....because you might not even have a job to come to...." said Sam McCardle..breathing heavily and walking out the door...His trousers soiled.


Elaine Young sighed releif....That was the close....That was the third time he'd tried to get her....and the closest he came to it...Nothing about the man attracted her in a sexual way...She found him disgusting...Plus he was her boss...She wouldn't feel right sleeping with him....Serita James had slept with him and had made partner the next week people said... but after a month, she had left the law firm and Philadelphia for parts unknown... She knew she couldn't stay here much longer either... The money was so good...and she'd miss it....but she knew she'd better put some feelers out and see if she could get another job and soon...


We were all home and in bed. At least Olivia and I were..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAYYYY!" she moaned as she rode me cowgirl style..

"I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" she cooed..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWW  LAWWWWWD! OLIVIA, I'M CRAZY ABOUT YOU!!" I cried out....
Olivia's mood  tonight also boded well for me in the bedroom...






Olivia's panties and bra slipped off the minute she entered  our bedroom., so did my trousers ,boxers and shirt...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned.



as we headed straight for the bedroom...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, Give it to me Daddy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes baby!" I moaned as she moved up and down on my rock hard penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm..


"So do youuuu..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed



 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu.." she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...


I spread her legs open and entered her again......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU'RE SO HARD!!
SOOOOOOO BIG!!! UMMMMMM!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRRL! " I cried out loud


She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned.. as I humped her over the bed...

"I love you too Olivia...LAWDDDDDDD knows I do....OHHHHHHH GIRRRRRRL!"I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...





  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....


She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...

TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....


 

Olivia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....

 Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....





"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Donnie Ray baby, we have  to get some sleep, tonight! .Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yessssssssssssss..." she said as she moved up and down and kissed me softly..


"I know baby.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godd!"I said..


"So we need to get to sleep soon..." she said..


ANOTHER HOUR slipped by and I began to cum like a river...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned, shaking.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,That's my guy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...That's my guyyyyyyy" she moaned as she herself began to climax...She held me tightly and continued to kiss me as she came and came hard...

 She kissed me softly as I continued to cum like a river....

"I am so grateful for you Donnie Ray..." she said, as tears ran down her face....


''I'm grateful for you too, Olivia." I said as she lie on top of me and softly drifted off to sleep....


And a floor below us in another room....
Beverly and Nelson were standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately.......


Beverly's Bra and panties were already off and hanging on the wicker chair in the hallway....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby, I need you inside of me....." she moaned...

"Girl, I can't wait...I need to be inside of you...ohhhhhhhh..awwwwwww" he said as he led her to the bed....They didn't bother to uncover the sheets....

Nelson was gentle with Beverly.....He softly kissed her navel and her breasts and her eyelids and her earlobes and eventually worked his way to her sweet lips...Her body was trembling something fierce...

By the time he did enter her warm and moist center, she was near the point of climax......


Nelson entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She held him tight as if she never wanted to let go...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....Beverly's body began to tremble something crazy...
, her head turned from side to side...tears streamed down her face.....
'UMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU LOOK SO HAPPY....YOU'RE ENJOYING ME A LOT AREN'T YOU?" she asked...

He hugged her... 

"I AM SOOO ENJOYING YOUUUU!" he moaned softly...

She laughed...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM, I AM ENJOYING YOU TOOO!! OUUUUUUU!" she cooed. Once again...her body began to tremble something crazy... , her head turned from side to side...tears streamed down her face.....she was having another orgasm....

  Nelson and Beverly made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS straight.... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Nelson climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....


She looked up at him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss....

He surprisingly felt himself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....



"Ohhhhhhhh My goodness...NELSONNNNNNN!  Again?? OHHH MY Godddd!" she yelled out...




"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He moaned....

Beverly straddled him and began to ride him again....Her body trembling...her head turning from side to side..tears streaming down the side of her face....


''Baby, sweetie..We gotta get some sleep..We won't be any good in court tomorrow." she said ..Then she just laughed..Nelson was too into this to even listen to what she was saying..



 

  They made sweet love for at least another TWO HOURS AND A HALF!...Beverly could see how much Nelson was thoroughly enjoying this experience....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said and began to shake and gyrate and turn her head from side to side....Crying like a little girl and sweating profusely....She couldn't believe how good she was feeling at the moment..

Nelson was one of maybe two other lovers she had had , who could make her cum like this...

He began cumming like a gusher....and shaking....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...


"Oh yes Nelson..Yes....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...niceeee...ummmmm."
she moaned, kissing him as he continued to cum like a gusher...

''We gotta get some sleep baby... she whispered...





Nelson agreed , he was breathing heavily....His breathing soon got softer and he drifted off to sleep.

Beverly shook her head...That was okay...He had earned it...He put in some work tonight! she reasoned...

She put his arms around her and rested her head in the crook of his arms...He hugged her tightly...She smiled..



III-



We were in Federal Court the next morning..Olivia and I, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha. 


 









We were defending a Black owned Hedge Fund Group called  Brothers and Sisters Capital Management Group that was being sued by a right wing  concern
that claimed they were being discriminatory because they had made some loans to mostly African-American and women owned businesses....

They said nthat everything they did was above board and that they didn't discriminate against anybody...They had made loans to White women, Asian women and Latino women who owned or were starting businesses as well as African-American, Jamaican and Hatian men and women who owned businesses...


The man suing them was an Attorney and wanna be politician named Wardell Cummings , who we suspected was playing to the press , trying to score some political points.saying they discriminated against white males.

 Never the less , he was a good attorney, a smart one at that.... He was representing a Right Wing Think Tank dedicated to eliminating Diversity, Equality and Inclusion... This was the type of case we had wanted to take on for some time.

He was represented by Attorney and former Judge, H. Stanley Stanlison...who was tired of seeing us at this point...but nevertheless he thought he had a winner this time.




This was Day Six of the trial....We had a jury of six... Nelson had gotten all six of the jurors we wanted during voir dire.








 

Olivia, Beverly, Josie and Bresha studied federal laws and all of the financial laws...Not just before the trial, but nightly... 

Because they had,we had given a vigorous and aggressive defense..All of us was determined to win this case.

Yesterday we had a day off...The Judge had granted Cummings and Stanlison a continuance....Apparently we had come very prepared for them...More prepared than they expected...

I did a thorough investigation of  Wardell Cummings and the discriminatory practices of the business he was representing.. I found more than enough violations on his end...



This is why he called for and got a continuance....He wasn't any happier today...They found no dirt on Me, Olivia, Beverly, Josie, Nelson or Bresha that they could use...

The Judge wasn't too happy with him either...She felt he had wasted hers and the courts time. Another thing in our favor.

Another day in court....



And meanwhile, downtown...

The OFFICE OF SAMUEL McCARDLE, ATTORNEY AT LAW!

Sam McCardle sat at his desk.....


He had a glass dog on his desk...He had given one to several of the female attorneys who worked for him, past and present as a gift..a memento if you wish.

Attorney Jane Halsley walked in.. She was a very ambitious woman and did what it took to get ahead...
That meant sleeping with Sam Mcardle..

Late nights in this very office..Many late nights...Billed as "working hours", "overtime"

Spent on his large couch ,pleasuring him...


And on the floor...on the floor....allowing him to hump her like a dog, sweating and moaning while defiling her.

It had resulted in her being given one of his Glass Dogs and a partnership and more money than she could dream of in such short time...

and moving from Associate Attorney to Senior Associate Attorney to Partner in under four months...Only one other person had moved up that fast and she was no longer here..



''Jane, I've had my eyes on you....You've been doing good work...I'm going to have to ask you to do a little extra work....until I hire another attorney... Elaine Young isn't working out, so you may have to take over some of her work... I'll give you a bump in salary...of course..." he said.


"Oh thank you." said Jane..


"Is THAT how you thank me?" he said.


"Oh but of course..." she said.


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned as they kissed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MISTER MCCARDLE YOU'RE FRESH!" she giggled.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"MISTER MCCARDLE, YOU'RE SO HARRRRD!" she laughed.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" he said as he slipped her panties down..



"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LIKE THESE PANTIES!" he said,laughing slyly....

"Glad You do!" she laughed.


He locked the door, dimmed the lights and pulled the shades...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MISTER MCARDLE, PUT IT IN, PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said as they fell on his couch.....Clothes strewn all over the floor....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MISTER MCCARDLE!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned....
As they both retreated to his rather large couch and made sweet love the rest of the day.....
He had asked that he not be disturbed....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" he cried out...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

She was so soft, so wet....smelled so good , he was nearly losing his mind...He couldn't get enough of her.....

she found she was actually having an intense orgasm...Her body trembling fiercely, Her head turning from side to side and she actually crying a little bit...

As they continued to make sweet love....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  MYGODDDDDDDDD!AWWWWWWWW LAWWWD! YOU ARE THE BEST!! THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD!" he cried out...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MISTER McCARDLE!!! UMMMMMMM" she cooed...



She left his office carrying one of his glass dogs...She applied her lipstick, Straightened out her clothing and her hair and swiftly exited...


He was sleeping soundly on the couch...Naked..She looked at him and giggled..

Nighttime...a few hours later.

The office was empty......


Cynthia Redding, known around the office as "Cricket" was leaving for the day...She had been a para-legal and had graduated from Middleton School of Law and had just recently passed the bar...She was happy being an Associate Attorney....she had finished up a little late.

''Working late Mr.McCardle?" she asked.


"Uh , I had been....Come in my office...I'll uh drive you home....Heh heh heh.. I want to talk to you.." he laughed..


"I'll bet you do.." laughed Cricket....



She saw a pair of panties lying on the floor near the couch...


"I bet you do a lot of TALKING in here...Mr. McCardle."laughed Cricket slyly....She knew the deal..


"Heh heh heh....Close that door, turn off the lights...I promised you uh a promotion once you finished law school and passed the bar...and well, it's time for your promotion baby..." he whispered raffishly....


"Oh myyyyyy" she laughed.. Mr. McCardle had been after her since she started working at the firm as a Para-legal...She had laughed and resisted him for awhile...but she saw several of the other female attorneys suddenly moving up the ladder and decided she was going to play the "game"

"Ummmmmmmmmmm Cricket, I never imagined you would have such soft lips.." said Sam McCardle..

"I never imagined you have such a hard penis." she giggled.

"Awwwwwwwwww it stays hard around here...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned...

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" he cried out..

He slowly slipped her panties down......
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM nice ,colorful....Yessssssss!" he said..

"You're so silly....tee hee.." she laughed.

He bent her over the desk and took her doggie style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MISTER McCARDLE!" she cooed....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OHHHHHHHHH CRICKET BABY!" he moaned..


Cricket closed the door but unlike Jane who had exited hours before...He didn't lock the door..

Jane returned , realizing she had left her panties behind... and cracked the door a bit... just in time to see and hear Mr. McCardle and Cricket..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" he cried out...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

As he thrusted away over his desk..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OHHHHHHHHH CRICKET BABY!" he moaned..He was sweating profusely.....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MISTER McCARDLE!" she cooed....




..Soon they were on the floor , really going at it....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  MYGODDDDDDDDD!AWWWWWWWW LAWWWD! CRICKET!!! CRICKET!! CRICKET!!!YOU ARE THE BEST!! THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD!" he cried out...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MISTER McCARDLE!!! UMMMMMMM" she cooed...

"YOU'RE GOING PLACES IN THIS FIRM LITTLE LADY!! OHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE DRIVING ME TO THE MOOON! OUUUUUUU!" he moaned..


For reasons she didn't understand, Jane Halsley was both frustrated and disgusted and angry with herself.. She ran out of the building crying profusely that night...


IV-


TWO DAYS LATER-


We were back in court....with our eight clients arguing our case...This was the eighth and possibly final day of the trial 

Olivia, Beverly, Nelson,Josie and Bresha argued passionately....

''We are gonna win this..,I can feel it." said Olivia.,
 

I put my arms around her waist and hugged her.
"I feel as though we have to win this...and maybe it'll send a message to anyone else thinking of pulling a stunt like this."said Beverly..
"Exactly....."agreed her husband, Nelson...

"Cummings and Stanlison have run out of arguments."said Josie.

"The arguments they had didn't make sense anyway." said Bresha.


Our clients were very happy with our vigourous defense...but I could look at them and tell they were exhausted mentally and physically.
Wardell Cummings looked exhausted......He hadn't expected a battle royal like this.

And H. Stanley Stanlison hadn't expected this either... He was certain he didn't want to see us ever again in court...


The Judge was the only one who didn't look exhausted.....

"Alright Jurors, the case goes to you....I will explain to you the law and what you can rule in favor of or can not...I'm dismissing the attorneys.....I will speak to you all in private." she said.



Since we were trying this case in Federal Court, we walked down to the Bridge Building to have lunch with our friends.


It was always nice to eat with them all in their big modern dining facility.

"Hey look who's here...You guys should almost be finished with your big case.huh?" said Jazzy...
 

"It's been getting a lot of media coverage.." said Dabnis.

"This is like  day eight or nine right?" said Kayla.
''At Any rate...I hope you guys win..I know Wardell Cummings...He's scum...Racist Pond Scum." said Ray.



"He thinks everything progressive we try to do is discrimination against white males." said Jessica.

"Well that's why you have to oppose people like him everywhere you find them."said Chip..


"He and my late husband really disliked each other...They faced each other in court several times before we moved to San-Francisco." said Karen.



"He probably had a problem with you being married to a black attorney didn't he?" asked Natalie.

"Oh he did!  He whispered to me a few times that I could have done so much better...I told him.."Not with you!" said Karen.



"Bravo Boss Lady." said David, clapping.

"Bull Bailey says stuff like that to me everytime I visit a client in Valhalla or the Correctional Center for men...I get tired of it."said Brooke.

"It's a shame what you have to put up with...It's a shame neanderthals like him are still around." said Sean.

"Yeah, I know.."said Zoey...
"That's why we have to beat them in court, every chance we get." said Lem.


"Olivia this is day nine of your trial..isn't it?" asked Renee.


"It should be going to the jury shouldn't it?" asked Tyrell. 

"It went to the jury this morning.." said Olivia.
 
"Now we wait...." I said.


"I don't know what's worse...A Jury of six or a jury of 12." said Beverly...
"We have  a good intelligent jury... Four whites, two Blacks...Three women, three men...I think we won them over." said Nelson.

"I do too, they were the jurors we wanted..young, college educated...fair minded." said Josie.
"I've already learned that juries can be weird and unpredictable." said Paris.

"Don't jinx us...We almost had a bench trial, but decided on a jury at the last minute." said Bresha.
"It's a crap shoot either way....You never know what Judge you're getting or how he or she will rule." said her husband, Tony.

 

 "That's right...Law is a gamble, a combonation of skill and luck."said Yvette.

"I remember you told me that, the first case we worked together..I never forgot it." said Keith Jones.
''Well at any rate, I know you guys were super prepared...I'm pulling for you." said Bee Bee.
''We are all pulling for you." said Sofia.
"That group gave a loan to three businesses in my old neighborhood....They wouldn't have been able to get started without their help." said Kahlil.

"Oh Wowwwww!" said Jade.

"Yeah those kids are sharp and I loved the way they pooled their finances. There aren't that many Hedge Fund Groups run by people of color." said Virginia.

"Indeed....I admire them." said Jetty.

"When they came to us...I was so impressed myself.. I had never heard of them before." said Olivia.

That afternoon at the loft.....


''Well Charlotte...I don't know if I'll be able to afford to stay here much longer.. I lost my job today." said Attorney Elaine Young.


"WHAT????" said her friend, Judge Charlotte Peterson, who also lived in the lofts..."What happened?" she asked.


"I lost my job....Supposedly I was terminated for other things...but the real reason is...I wouldn't sleep with my boss...He's been trying to get in my panties since I walked in the door and I just wouldn't do it..
I suspect other girls there have done it.. A woman who came after me made PARTNER in four months...
And Another woman who there before me made Partner in three months...Then she left...and now this new chick, Cricket.....She was there as a para-legal for the past six months....Then she graduated law school and passed the bar...now get this....She's been made Senior Associate ....She hasn't tried a case yet, she just passed the bar two months ago.. She's Blonde, Attractive, cute... I'm certain she bent over, literally and figurtively and gave him some....She probably has one of those tacky Glass Dogs he gives out." said Elaine.


"Don't let him get away with this...Take his ass to court..."said Charlotte.


''With what Charlotte? I have enough money to live off for about six months....but I need a job.. A Paying job to afford a good lawyer." said Elaine.


Sam McCardle would never see the inside of a courtroom...



For at this moment...he lie dead, very dead on the floor of his office in his boxers....with a gunshot wound to the back of his head...


And one of his glass dogs on the floor beside his body.


(TO BE CONTINUED)



4 comments:

  1. Nice set up story as usual.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this story...The Glass Dog sovenier...The Nasty Partner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I kow who actually killed him, but why? Was she actually in love with this man?? She had to know he was humping anything with a skirt in that office!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing and Applauding and throwing my damn panties! This was hot!

    ReplyDelete