Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Cricket's Dilemma





FEDERAL COURT B- 9:30 AM

 The next day the Judge called the court to order...The Jury had come back with a verdict that night after we had been dismissed.

"Has the jury made a decision?" asked the Judge.

"We have your honor...We find that the plaintiff's Brothers and Sisters Capital Management Group have done no wrong and were completely within their rights as a legitimate independent Hedge Fund  organization." the Jury forewoman said.

Our Eight Clients leaped in the air for joy high fiving each other...

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" they screamed.

"We did it Auntay!" screamed Beverly.

" YES WE DID Niecey Poo!" screamed a jubilant Olivia.

Olivia and Beverly screamed to the top of their lungs..."WHOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEE!" and leaped up into the air high fiving each other...


"OHHH THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING...WE KNEW YOU GUYS COULD WIN THIS CASE FOR US
!"they said. 

"Oh you are sooo welcome." said Olivia ,hugging every one of them..She turned and looked at me..

''And Thank you..." she said.

She gave me a slow, soft kiss...
 
That turned into a hot ,slobbering lip lock..
"You...You're welcome... WOWWWWW!" I said...

Olivia giggled..."You're so silly when you're aroused." she said..


Beverly looked at her husband, Nelson...

"Come here....ouuuuuuu you deserve this.." she said..


She kissed him slowly and softly....


and eventually just as nasty as her aunt had kissed me..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned.

"Ummmmmmm girl wait until we get home." said Nelson..


"That was the whole idea." said Beverly, winking.....


Josie hugged each of our clients...

"You all are so welcome....We were glad to help." she said.

"THANK YOU GUYS! THANK ALL OF YOU!" they said in unison, relieved that the trial was over and that they were on the winning side.

Likewise, Bresha hugged all of our clients and said the same thing..

"We were glad to be able to help you...Good Luck in all you guys do." she said.



Wardell Cummings was livid....He didn't like losing and losing in public was even worse...He mistakenly thought he was up against some young, green attorneys who were out of their league....These guys made him look like HE was out of his league..


With reporters and media people filling up the courtroom....He had no answers for them..

Neither did his co counsel, H.Stanley Stanlison..
Who also was livid at losing.....They both thought they had presented a solid case to the jury....Only we had presented a more solid case.. They both thought Olivia and her young attorneys were out of their depth.....We proved that we weren't. Much to their dismay....


It was a banner moment for us.....

"We were all smart not to make any statements during the trial." said Olivia.
"I know , we let Wardell Cummings do all of the talking...He looks like a fool now!" said Beverly.
"Even H. Stanley Stanlison kept a low profile.." said Nelson.
"I think as the trial went on he began to sense a shift...A shift that was breaking our way." said Josie.

"Well, we won!! We won and we have bragging rights." said Bresha.

"We certainly do!" I said, hugging Bresha...
Our clients were all smiles as they stood with us...

Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie,Bresha and I ,along with our young clients addressed the media... It was a feel good moment.. A Victorious moment for lovers of justice.


Blocks away in an upper office in Liberty Place..


THE OFFICE OF SAMUEL J. McCARDLE- ATTORNEY AT LAW


A white male, deceased lie on the floor of his office in his boxer shorts.... while CSI people went over the office for prints and DNA and snapped photos of the deceased..

"Cause of death appears to be gunshot wound to the back of the head, a close contact wound...He never saw it coming...it exited out of his forehead." said a CSI man...
Dr. Hazel Baylor felt his body for warmth and lividity...

"It's 9:45 am...I'm going to estimate his time of death as a little after midnight.. Rigor has already begun to set in.." she said.

"Good thing this is an air conditioned room....in this heat outside, it might have begun to set in sooner." said Dr,.Marcy Templeton.



"I know this guy....He used to be a Judge.. Samuel McCardle.....So he was in private practice eh?" said Lt. Tragg.




"He's in his boxer shorts....His trousers and suit jacket and shoes are over there on the floor." said one detective.

"There's a condom wrapper in the waste basket...but he's not wearing a condom..." said another detective...


"He was obviously getting some action in here....and something went horribly wrong.. he was shot in the back of the head...So my guess is ......He was finishing up with someone and someone else or that person walked up on him and shot him quick....He never knew what hit him...Geeeeeeeez!" said Lt. Tragg...

"Alright, wrap him up, get him out of here...Interview all of his employees...look through their  personell records...Hazel, Marcy....you can move the body... Damnnnnnnn, hell of a nice guy....He was a friend of both my father and my uncle." said Lt. Tragg.  "Ladies , get me that Autopsy report as soon as possible..." he said.




Both Hazel and Marcy looked at each other and smiled.. He called them "Ladies " and not "Girls"..That was a change...


His body was lifted off of the blood soaked floor and put in a white body bag...and strapped to a gurney...

It was rolled out... On it's way to the morgue...Another murder in the city.


II-


That night , we celerated our victory with our clients and our friends who joined us at Stephen Bristol's rooftop Restaurant and Bar...
Our now former clients were enjoying themselves at the party... 

"I'm so happy for them." said Olivia.
 
"They deserve to celebrate tonight....They've been through a lot." I said.


"There is a nice D.J. here tonight...I'm going to make sure they enjoy themselves." said Beverly.
"This was the best place to come!" said Nelson.

"Yes...." said Josie.
"I know one thing...I'm gonna have a good time." said Paris.

"I am too!" said Bresha..

"It's a nice night." said her husband, Tony.
"I'm enjoying myself."said Alfreda..

"I'm glad you are." said her husband, Rockland. 

 "I'm so happy for my sister from another mister, Olivia and her team....I know she's exhausted..." said Yvette.

"And yet  she wanted to be here for her clients.., she's a doll." said Gary.

"There is a nice D.J. here tonight.." said Keith Jones.
"Yes those kids should be dancing tonight..they earned it." said Bee Bee.
"I am so happy for them." said Sofia.
"I am too!" said Kahlil.

"This was the best place to come." said  Jade..

"Yes it was... better than any place I could think of that we congregate." said her husband, Danny.



"I love this place.." said Virginia...

"I'm happy for all of them.." said Jetty...
 

"I knew Olivia, Beverly and company was going to win this...I know how they prepare for each trial." said Jazzy..
 

"I do too! "said Dabnis, who had worked with Both Olivia and Beverly and Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her group!

"I'm so proud of my cousins." said Kayla...
"Bennett Girls do it again..."laughed her husband, Ray.

"Today was a great day in legal history..."said Jessica.
"A victory for justice and lovers of Freedom everywhere." said her husband, Chip..


"Nobody appreciates it in the way we fellow attorneys appreciate it." said Karen.


"I want all of them on my show and my podcast next week." said her husband, Attorney/Podcaster/TV talkshow host...B.L. Benz.


Natalie laughed.. "B.L. makes so much money off of us and out cases.." she said.
"I know..."laughed her husband David..
Brooke's hair blew in the wind...

She looked over into the street...

"I'm enjoying the cool breezes that occassionally blow." she said.
"I'm enjoying looking at you." said her husband, Sean.


"I'm going to screw your brains out when we get home!" she whispered to Sean softly.

"We'll sleep good tonight." said Zoey...

"Who's worried about sleeping? Let's get out on that dance floor."said her husband, Lem...

"Yes, let's get our dance on." said Renee...
She took her husband, Tyrell by the hand and led him to the dance floor.


The D.J. began spinning...
And practically everyone headed out to the dance floor...


Sitting at a table sipping Champaigne was Elaine Young , Nina Rios, her boyfriend, Carlos Ortiz and Judge Charlotte Peterson.

"Nina, thank you for hiring me back at the Women's Law Center...I was so worried after I lost my job...I was going to sue Sam McCardle, but since his murder today... that won't be neccesary..." said Elaine.



"Don't worry about him... You'll be coming in as a Senior Associate Attorney and be making almost as much as you made at McCardle's firm..."said Nina.
"Welcome back.." said Carlos Ortiz.


"Thank you and Thank you Charlotte for inviting me to this tonight..and getting me a meeting with Nina." said Elaine Young.


"Oh no problem.....besides who wanted to be home listening to Lt. Tragg and Judge Mercer, moaning and groaning.." laughed Charlotte as they watched us all dance.


We all had a great night....




HOURS LATER-

"I feel so good tonight.....and so glad I gave everybody off tomorrow...." said Olivia.


"I had a great night....Glad we took care of business." I said..


Olivia smiled and fumbled with her phone...She had got confirmation that Nina and Carlos had gotten home safe and Charlotte and Elaine had also gotten home safely...Since they had driven and had not rode on the buses.

"Then you should be over here taking care of THIS BUSINESS OF YOURS!" she whispered with a giggle.. "You know you've been wanting to since I layed that kiss on you in court today." she giggled.



"You don't have to ask me twice....LAWD!" I said, just staring at her..

I wasted no time, no time at all, getting undressed




and I slipped her panties down and off....hurling them across the room...



We dimmed the lights in our bedroom..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Olivia cooed.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, Give it to me Daddy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes baby!" I moaned as she moved up and down on my rock hard penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..DON'T STOPPPP!" she moaned....

"OHHHH I CAN'T!" I said..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....




She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu..You get so excited over me...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...


I spread her legs open and entered her again......

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! YOU'RE SO HARDDDD! SO DAMN BIG!!! OUUUUU!" she screamed.




"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned.. as I humped her over the bed...

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...





  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....Neither of us could get enough of the other....


She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...




"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on
 me...





TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUU GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!!" she cooed.


 

Olivia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....

 Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....





"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Donnie Ray baby, .Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yessssssssssssss..." she said as she moved up and down and kissed me softly..


"OHHHHHHHHH baby.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godd!"I said..

"I'm almost there....I'm almost there." I said...

"TAKE YOUR TIMMMMME" she said.


ANOTHER TWO HOURS slipped by and I began to cum like a river...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned, shaking.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,That's my guy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...That's my guyyyyyyy" she moaned as she herself began to climax...She held me tightly and continued to kiss me as she came and came hard...
Her body was shaking and trembling and tears were flowing like a river down the sides of her face....

 She kissed me softly as I continued to cum like a river....

"I am so grateful for you Donnie Ray..." she said, as tears ran down her face....


''I'm grateful for you too, Olivia.OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I said as she lie on top of me and softly drifted off to sleep....


And a floor below us in another room..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Beverly Moaned...as she and her husband kissed....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Nelson moaned... 

He was unsnapping her bra and taking it off, while still kissing her.

..
Beverly and Nelson were standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately.......Nelson slid her beautiful panties down...



"UMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE THESE PANTIES!" said Nelson....

"You love all of my panties." said Beverly...

" True." said Nelson,laughing raffishly..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby, I need you inside of me.....all this kissing has gotten me hot!" she moaned...

"Girl, I can't wait...I NEED TO BE INSIDE OF YOU!" he said as he led her to the bed....They didn't bother to uncover the sheets....

Nelson was gentle with Beverly.....He softly kissed her navel and her breasts and her eyelids and her earlobes and eventually worked his way to her sweet lips...

By the time he did enter her warm and moist center, she was near the point of climax......


Nelson entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She held him tight as if she never wanted to let go...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

'UMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU LOOK SO HAPPY....YOU'RE ENJOYING ME A LOT AREN'T YOU?" she asked...

He hugged her... 

"I AM SOOO ENJOYING YOUUUU! I'VE ALWAYS ENJOYED YOUUUU!" he moaned softly...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOOK AT YOU WITH YOUR BIG OLE HARD SELF..OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

She laughed...She loved that she turned him on so...




  Nelson and Beverly made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS straight.... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Nelson climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....She looked up at him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss....


He surprisingly felt himself getting hard again after a few minutes...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOOD!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cried out..


"Ohhhhhhhh My goodness...NELSONNNNNNN!  Again?? OHHH MY Godddd!" she yelled out...




"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He moaned....

''It's okay....We are off tomorrrow , we have all the time in the worrrrrld....OUUUUUUUU!" she said ..Then she just laughed..



 

  They made sweet love for at least another TWO HOURS AND A HALF!...Beverly could see how much Nelson was thoroughly enjoying this experience....She was enjoying it too!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said and began to shake and gyrate and turn her head from side to side....Crying like a little girl and sweating profusely....She couldn't believe how good she was feeling at the moment..

Nelson was one of maybe two other lovers she had had , who could make her cum like this...

He began cumming like a gusher....and shaking....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...

"Oh yes Nelson..Yes....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...niceeee...ummmmm."
she moaned, kissing him as he continued to cum like a gusher...

''OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT WAS NICE! OH MY GODDD!.WOUUUUUUUUUU!" she whispered...one of her legs still shaking!




Nelson agreed , he was breathing heavily....His breathing soon got softer and he drifted off to sleep.

Beverly shook her head...That was okay...He had earned it...He put in some work tonight once again!! she reasoned...

She put his arms around her and rested her head in the crook of his arms...He hugged her tightly...She smiled..




III-


ONE WEEK LATER-



We were all relaxing in our conference room...It had been a week since  the big trial had finished.. 

"Well this weekend after brunch Saturday...all of us girls are going to the spa...and you guys will do whatever it is you do when we aren't around." said Olivia ,smiling..
 
"I'd rather do you, all afternoon..." I whispered in OLivia's ear..

Olivia blushed and giggled like a school girl....
"Ouuuuuuuu Donnie Ray said something nasty to Auntay..."joked Beverly....
Nelson tickled her and squeezed her butt...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" squealed Beverly, laughing...

Josie laughed.....

"Stop it yall, Our husband's aren't here." joked Bresha.


"That's right..."laughed Alfreda...whose husband Rockland, didn't have enough last night...

They had some this morning before she came to work....Good thing she worked across the street



We all were laughing, talking and enjoying some ice tea when the doorbell rang.




"Now who could that be?" asked Beverly...


"I'll get it.." said Alfreda.

"No sit down Ms. Alfreda. I'll get it ." said Bresha.



It was Elaine Young...

"Hello everybody..." she said. 

"Elaine!!!How was your first week back at the Women's Law Center?" asked Olivia.
 
"It's been very good... I have a nice office and everything... I could use some flowers." she joked.
"You need a male admirer for that..."I joked.


"Elaine, you'll have plenty of them,  trust me...but in the meanwhile I know a great flower shop around here." said Beverly...
"Yeah , just a few blocks over." said Nelson..

"You live around here don't you? Just a few blocks over." said Josie.

"She  lives in that loft across from the third shopping center.. Close enough." said Bresha.


"Have some Ice Tea." said Alfreda.


Pouring her a glass.


"Thank You! I'm glad your trial is over and again, congratulations on your success...I need you to represent somebody for me...It's a young lady from my former law firm...Her name is Cynthia Redding... This is a photo of her...


We called her "Cricket" around the office..... She started as our Para-legal, delivering subpoenas and going to court to pick up briefs and process serving.... She was a cute little thing...I tried to mentor her...She finished her final year at Middleton School of Law recently and just passed the bar and was sworn in as a newly minted attorney." said Elaine.


"Then she was in my husband's class...He just got sworn in as an attorney too...They probably took the Bar exam the same day." said Josie.


"Oh really? Small world isn't it?" said Elaine. "Any way long story short...She's been arrested , charged with Murder...The Murder of former Judge, now Private Atttorney Samuel McCardle

"Murder?? Oh My God!!!" said Olivia.


"I don't believe she did it....but I warned her about Sam McCardle......He was our boss, but he made our workplace a living hell....The word was ...'Either put out or get out..."The man was a walking erection Liv!  He'd been trying to get in my panties since the day I arrived... I warned Cricket to make her strides on her own merits, to stay away from him...but she saw two other female attorneys go from Associate Attorney to Senior Associate Attorney to Partner just like that in three to four months....The position and the money was just too much for her....I believe she caved in....When I refused to sleep with him...I was terminated...and just like that another attorney who hadn't been there as long as I was, Jane Halsley was made a Partner....and a few days before he died...He made Cricket a Senior Associate Attorney....The girl hasn't tried a case yet...Never been to court...Never argued a litigation and She's a Senior Associate Attorney....I know she bent and twisted for him..." said Elaine..


"And then some." said Nelson..
"Goofball!" said Beverly, playfully swatting her husband....



Elaine smiled... "It wasn't just the Attorneys.....It was Para-legals, Administrative Assistants... If you wore a dress and a bra and panties....He was on you, hemming you up against the wall, unwanted touching and kissing and squeezing.....and constant come ons.....It was a very uncomfortable workplace... Turnover was high...A lot of women just wouldn't go for it...But he was the boss and a highly respected jurist...No one dared complain...before he got murdered..I was thinking of coming here and launching a sexual harrassment suit against him..." said Elaine.

"Sam McCardle...When he was a Judge, he swore me in as an attorney ,after I passed the bar, Yvette Jones and Karen Page too!  He swore us all in... We all clerked for him at a time...Greg Garland too!
We all had the utmost respect for him....He swore in Virginia Shaw , when she took the Pennsylvania Bar.. He never said or did anything untoward......Wowwwwwwww I'm sorry to hear this about him." said Olivia.

"Three days before he died... He and I had just finished up a successful litigation...and no sooner than everyone had cleared out , he had me hemmed up against the wall....Kissing me, breathing heavy...opening up my blouse and hiking my skirt up...I broke free of his embrace and he ejaculated all over himself.. He was angry and embarrassed.... Before the day was over...I was terminated..."said Elaine..

"Oh My God!" said Bresha.

"You should have kneed him in the groin....That would have cooled his nasty ass off." said Alfreda.


"Where is she now? Valhalla." asked Olivia,.


"No.....I went down to Central Booking as soon as I heard she'd been arrested..



Lt. Tragg had her in the fishbowl.....

He was  trying to get her to confess....Telling her that they had her cold and that if she spared the state a trial, he'd get the judge to go easy on her come sentencing...that she might even see the light of day one day..

Cricket began to cry profusely ,insisting that she hadn't killed him , that she had no reason to kill him....saying he liked her and she liked him...

Lt. Tragg said that they had the murder weapon...a.22 caliber pistol...Found in her desk drawer...
She insisted that she'd never seen that gun before in her life...It was wiped clean of prints and DNA...still it was found in her desk drawer." said Elaine.



"Nice Frame." I said.


Still representing her... I got her a date in Night court that very night...It was a Thursday....We were the last case heard at nearly 10:00 pm...


NIGHT COURT- 


In Philadelphia, Night Court only operates two nights a week....Tuesday and Thursday, It was a Thursday Night...10:00 pm.

The Judge in this case would not be the Judge in the actual case....

Lt. Tragg was not there... Night court was too low profile for him...No witnesses...No media..and a bunch of  Judges  and ADA's who were mostly older Judges and ADA's about to retire...It was lightweight. It was in session from 7:00 pm- 10:00 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays...We were quite fortunate to get a date. We were the last case of the night.


The ADA that did show up was not going to be the ADA that tried the case...He had only the basic out line of the case at hand... He basically wanted to go home...So he didn't really put up much of a fight.

We presented 22 charactor witnesses , 17 were Attorneys, some were former student friends of hers...a few were Administrative Assisants ,all testifying to her sterling charactor...She 's white from a middle class upbringing and had no prior arrests...Had just graduated law school and passed the bar.

She was released on her own recognizance.

I've got her holed up in a hotel , near where I work, It's at Penns Landing near where Yvette and all of them work..I told her I was going to contact you guys to work on her defense...I've done all I could."said Elaine.


"You did great Elaine...Bring her here tomorrow...We'll meet with her." said Olivia.


IV-
CURLEY'S BAR-COUPLES NIGHT




There wasn't much talking tonight... We were all at seperate little tables in the general vicinity of each other...

"Ummmmmmmmm Donnie Ray I'm about to come out of my clothes"moaned Olivia.
 
"Not a problem." I laughed raffishly..

as I held her in my arms and kissed her passionately...
"Ummmmmmmmmm...I know you'd love that wouldn't you?" she laughed...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelson sweetie, you're getting me hot." cooed Beverly...
"You're getting me hard.." whispered Nelson to Beverly..


''Wellll I know what that means....It means I'm gonna get it when we get home.."giggled Beverly..



"You sure are.."laughed Nelson...


"UMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND!" moaned Josie...
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD!" moaned Paris.
They were really sucking face as the saying goes...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRLLLL!" moaned Paris.
who was rubbing her legs and inching them slowly up her mini skirt..

"Don't slip my panties down, not in here, wait until we get home.." cooed Bresha softly...
"You think we'll make it past the living room couch this time?" asked her husband, Tony.

"OUUUUUUU IF WE TRY, IF WE EXERCISE SOME SELF CONTROL..." said Bresha in between hot kisses..


"I don't have much self control, when it comes to you..." said Tony as they continued kissing..

"OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEE BED SPRINGS ARE GOING TO BE SQUEAKING TONIGHT!" said Alfreda...

"And NOT JUST OURS!" said Rockland.. 

Kissing Alfreda seemed to be his favorite pastime..


"OH ROCKLAND, I'M ABOUT TO COME OUT OF MY CLOTHES!" she moaned...





 

 "UMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND, IS IT SOMETHING IN THESE DRINKS? WE ARE ALL SO FRISKY!" cooed Ms. Yvette.

"I don't know about the drinks, but your lips are very soft and I love the taste of the lipstick you're wearing." said Gary..

"OUUUUUUU YOU KNOW JUST THE THING TO SAY..." cooed Yvette..
"HEH HEH HEH!" laughed Gary as they kissed..

"UMMMMMMM BEE BEE...I LOVE THE TASTE OF YOUR LIPSTICK TONIGHT!" said Keith Jones in between soft sensuous kisses..
"Ms. Yvette turned me on to it... We went shopping at lunch in the Fashion Center and Purchased it." said Beatrice.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMM HOT STUFF, YOUR LIPS ARE SO SOFT.....I'M ABOUT TO HAVE AN ORGASM!" she whispered..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU...SO AM I!" he moaned... She giggled.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMM PAPI!" moaned Sofia..

"AWWWWWWWWW MAMASITA!" moaned Kahlil..

They didn't say much....Their kisses were smoldering hot...

They simply moaned....






Likewise Danny and Jade simply enjoyed a slow soft kiss....





"Jetty stop all that moaning...You sound like a mule." said Virginia, laughing..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'VE GOT A MULE IN MY PANTS FOR YOU." he moaned..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I KNOW YOU DO!" Virginia moaned.


As their kissing got sloppier , wetter, hotter!

"Honey Bunch, I'm gonna get it when we get home....aren't I?" teased Jazzy...
 
"You know it...I'm so horny, I can't see straight.." said Dabnis..

"It's these drinks....Curly put something in them tonight." said Jazzy...

"It's not the drinks...It's you....You're just so damn hot." said Dabnis..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO MAKE MY PANTIES DROP....BUT THEY ARE NOT DROPPING IN HERE SO STOP TUGGING ON THEM!" she said as they continued to kiss.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RAYYYY!" Moaned Kayla..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OH LAWWWD!" he moaned..
As they kissed passionately....


and sloppily...





"Papi....Papi...You've got your mamasita ready to explode.." moaned Jessica Sanchez Burrows...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRL!" moaned Chip..
"I remember the first time I kissed you..." he said.

"Ummmmm I do too..It was at work...When we were Public Defenders Office in the breakroom...We almost got caught. You didn't want to stop.." laughed Jessica..

Karen and B.L were standing over near the restroom in the dark, practically undressing each other..



"OUUUUUUUUUU B.L. We'd better go back over to the tables before we get caught." said Karen, who was both drunk and horny...

"Okay,Okay...Just one more kiss.." B.L. begged..
Karen closed her blouse..and kissed him once more.

"Ummm Horny man...." said Natalie to her husband..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NATALIE.." moaned. her husband, David.


They kissed passionately.....
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm DAVID!" she cooed..

"NATALIE!" he moaned..




"CHOCOLATE DADDY" said Brooke, her nickname for her husband...

"VANILLA"he moaned.. His nickname for her..


They kissed sloppily in the corner..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE YOU!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU TOO!" he said.


Bull Bailey was sitting on the other side of the bar... He observed Brooke and Sean kissing.. He couldn't stand seeing Brooke , who he had had a crush on for years kissing that Black man!!



He got so angry , he slammed his beer mug on his table so hard, he shattered it.,...sending beer flying all over him..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND!" said Zoey,completely oblivious of Bull Bailey...
"OHHHHHHHHH ZOEY....YOU'RE STILL HOT SINCE THE FIRST TIME I KISSED YOU!" said Lem..
"AWWW LEM, YOU'RE SO SWEET!" said Zoey....

As she kissed him passionately.......


"UMMMMMMMMM RELL RELL! " moaned Renee.

"Come here Girl." he said in his deep Baritone, which turned her on..

She kissed him slowly....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TYRELL, YOU'VE GOT ME READY TO COME OUT OF MY CLOTHES!" she cooed..


and then sloppily......

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD! DON'T EVENTHINK IT!! NOT YET!" he said.

Around this time, Lt. Tragg would come in and break up the mood...Whining and complaining...and he had good reason to tonight... The young lady he arrested on murder charges was out of jail already...But...None of these lawyers were responsible...That was a week ago.


He came in, holding  hands with Judge Kelly Ann Mercer....They bypassed our area completely...


He had a huge bulge in his trousers...and her lipstick on his collar and suit jacket..



They sat in their corner and ordered beers.


They got through half of them and soon she was sitting on his lap kissing him...



He had her skirt hiked so high you could see her panties..

The young lady and that pending case was the furthest from his mind.

Seated at the bar was Elaine Young and Charlotte Peterson.....


"She is screwing his brains out!!"laughed Elaine...

"With the exception of us...I think everybody in here is gonna be screwing each others brains out tonight...Until I get a man....I'm gonna stop coming in here on "Couples Night." said Charlotte.

"Yeah , I know what you mean...It's depressing." said Elaine.

"I heard you got Cricket released and you've hooked her up with Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West huh?  Good Moves... If they get her acquitted...That's the best revenge..." said Judge Charlotte Peterson... "I hope I'm the Judge on the case." she said.

"I really wanted to sue that bastard, see his ass swing in the wind...Shame he got murdered...But I don't think Cricket did it... I know she didn't , she had no reason to..." said Elaine..


"You think she was sleeping with him?" asked Charlotte..


"Oh Yes....Charlotte, I think I was the only female attorney , who wasn't." said Elaine.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

1 comment:

  1. Standing and applauding and throwing my panties high....This whole story especially the last sequence got me hot!

    ReplyDelete